[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr how do I get the hate machine out of my head? 4chan and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
tl;dr how do I get the hate machine out of my head?

4chan and media have ruined me.

Now, I realize this. I've been a shit beta orbiter in highschool, the girl did me a favor and crushed me. Life picked up since then and I even have a hot gf in my life.

However, I hate and distrust women so much that it is affecting our relationship on a real level. Since I decided to get my shit together I don't spew chan shit in public anymore for attention. I control and censor myself in almost every aspect of it. However, this thing with women has been ingrained on a subconscious level and I am doing it subconsciously to my gf. Main problem is the trust issues, I just can't bring myself to trust her. I want to, nobody deserves to be scrutinized and controlled and she is a standup, trustworthy person. The other is just defaulting into a mindset where she does something stupid and I attribute it to her being a woman, get mad at her for being a woman and then we fight.

How do I get it out of my head?
>>
File: gd.jpg (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
gd.jpg
58KB, 900x900px
Ever heard the tales about Chad Chadson?
>>
>>18422454
fuck you m8
>>
File: 1478534700865.jpg (84KB, 812x595px) Image search: [Google]
1478534700865.jpg
84KB, 812x595px
>>18422456
Fuck you nigga, you wouldn't have made a good Chad, anyways.
>>
>>18422459
My name is actually Chad
No joke
>>
File: C-chad is here.jpg (201KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
C-chad is here.jpg
201KB, 1080x1349px
>>18422462
Act like it then.

Bitches are crazy, fuck them hoes. Go fuck Stacey.

Seriously.
>>
>>18422470

No you don't understand.

Okay, story time

>Chad in hs
>Goofy looking fat kid
>Falls in love with the prettiest girl in school
>Watch her do such whore shit with guys
>Disgust starts, still in love
>Tell her, get totally crushed
>Decide to improve myself because love is a myth and women are shit
>Go to the gym
>get /fit/
>Few hookups, always too cowardly to take it to the next level
>few years of no women, either out of disinterest or fear
>2nd year of college
>Go out for coffee with friend group, some bring outside people
>See girl, goofy looking but still pretty
>Want her
>Chase her for a few month
>Take her for a date
>GF her

It's been really good, but I hate women and her at times, for being a woman, for sharing a gender with that girl from HS that did all those horrible things, they aren't the same person.
>>
File: campfire.jpg (28KB, 286x289px) Image search: [Google]
campfire.jpg
28KB, 286x289px
>>18422489
Chad doesn't settle for leftovers. You have to fuck the Stacey or a Stacey. 100% serious.

You're obviously really insecure about yourself. Why? Because you think Lazy will fuck you over for Chad or Chad or even Lad. You see, you don't acknowledge your own self-worth. Maybe it's because you're worth shit, idk.

Why would she fuck you over if you're great? See.

Because bitches be crazy, man.

Fucking Stacey is the only solution. Only then can you find inner peace. I speak from experience. I used to be a fat sadcunt, too. I became /fit/ myself and bone chicks on the regular now.

Feels good man.

How old are you, btw?
>>
I fucking love you guys.
>>
>>18422505
25 now
>>
>>18422445

Dont really know if this applies to you, but this is my story

>be typical autistic weirdo virgin
>had one girlfriend in college for like 2 months before she broke up with me
>few years past and I still havent so much as talked to a girl
>start feeling really depressed and bitter and mad at the world

thats when I had this idea that it wasnt that I couldnt talk to girls, its that I couldnt talk to people in general. I realized it was retarded to think you can be this talkitive guy to everyone except [insert group here] so instead of those dumbass PUA things that just make you look like a jackass, I just started trying to talk to people, not even just women. Like if some guy behind me in line said something like "man its hot today" I would just start engaging him in small talk where as before I wouldnt even look at him.Then I got Tinder and just started flirting through trial and error to see what worked and what didnt. Im not Chad or anything, but since i did that Ive been with a good number of women in terms of everything from dates. I even picked up girls from clubs once and had them invite me over to their place and even dated another girl for a year who was way out of my league in terms of how hot she was, which probably wasnt a good thing. Maybe its what youre going through, but I would get really jealous at all the attention she got from men and I didnt realize its something you have to deal with when you date a hot gf.
>>
>>18422526
Why are you not fucking Stacey? Do you love your gf? Like is she the one? The one.

??
>>
>>18422530
>>>/lgbt/
>>
I don't understand. You think she will cheat on you?
>>
>>18422505
Sebastian?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.