[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/AOGA/ - Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 29

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
Girls:

Where do you want to eat?
>>
>>18420118
at home because eating out is expensive and I can cook some yummy shit
>>
File: i-dont-care-restaurant.jpg (14KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
i-dont-care-restaurant.jpg
14KB, 500x375px
>>18420118
>>
What does it mean when your gf doesn't like it when you call her babe? Is it a red flag?
>>
File: 1447750108523.jpg (131KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
1447750108523.jpg
131KB, 528x528px
>>18420118
>Dude keeps asking if there's anything particular I want to eat.
>Say no.
>Ahahahaha oh you crazy women!
>Well, what about you?
>Oh, no. I'll eat whatever.

Motherfucker. When I want something specific, you'll know about it.
>>
Girls how quickly do you know you won't date a guy? Are there any signs to pay attention to in order to know a girl isn't interested in dating you?
>>
>>18420118
At home. At any decent restaurant that isn't a chain or super expensive.

The best date I've ever had was eating pizza in my bed.
>have an awful week
>boyfriend asks me out on a date night to his favourite restaurant
>tell him I am grumpy as hell but I'll make an effort for him
>he comes to my place 40 minutes earlier
>he brings pizza
>we eat pizza in bed while watching football
I love that guy sometimes.
>>
>>18420130
>What does it mean when your gf doesn't like it when you call her babe? Is it a red flag?
That she doesn't like it. Maybe her ex called her like that or her abusive father said that to her mother, how would we know.
Just get a better pet name.
>>
>>18420137
As soon as any incompatibility issues or dealbreaking traits become evident.
>>
>>18420130
My gf hated being called babe, baby, and hon/honey for a while due to extreme mental gymnastics on her end that took her months to get over. She's the youngest girl in the family, looks the youngest of all, and is 4 years younger than me so when I called her babe/baby she thought I was making fun of her. With hon she went straight to the Huns and thought I was calling her angry and ugly and with honey she went to Winnie the Pooh and thought I was calling her fat. After several months of her emotional breakdowns and somehow making her realize my role in her life isn't to hurt but support, she started calling me by those names and through that understood what my intentions were all along.

tl;dr- yes she's possibly damaged or insane
>>
>>18420078
Girls:
What does an orgasm feel like for women?
I've always wanted to know

>tfw I'm cut so I technically don't even know what one is supposed to feel like for a man
>>
>>18420168
>Cutfag falls for the "Cutfag are insensitive" meme
Please brother, we need to fight!
>>
Guys,

How does it feel like being dumped from someone in a LTR who you thought will be together forever with you, but they obviously didn't feel the same? How and when did you get over it?
>>
I had a guy say he was really into me, and now he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me. He says he prefers to be alone. What did I do wrong?
>>
>>18420210
Maybe something, probably nothing. He's possibly happy alone despite being into you.
>>
>>18420168
I reckon not that different to male orgasm; muscle spasms and a sense of release.
I think it's a bit like when you're really upset about something but you don't want to cry in public and then you get home and your face just crumples into tears.
But I may have some issues.
>>
>>18420210
WHY DO MEN DO THIS GRRR
>>
Is it a red flag if a guy I've started seeing says he cheated on his past LTR with a guy?
>>
>>18420220
Women do this too.
It's more of a case by case problem
One gender doesn't have the monopoly of stupidity over the other

>>18420223
Yes.
>>
>>18420239
>Women do this too.
Well can anyone that has done before, male or female, care to share why? I don't get it. Why would you say one thing but do the other?
>>
>>18420223
It's not sounding great, honey.
>>
>>18420248
Some people enjoy emotionally manipulating others for some sort of satisfaction by having that sort of influence / power over somebody else.

I used to just add girls from /soc/ way back when to see how easy it would be to make them become infatuated with me.

These weren't even the desperate lonely kind of girls either.
>>
>>18420277
So you're a sociopath or psychopath
>>
>>18420277
Do people really meet people on /soc/?
>>
Girls: My current and first girlfriend is experienced but I'm not. Not for a lack of trying. We're going to have sex for the 1st time tomorrow. Here's the thing, the reason I'm a virgin is actually because I'm I guess... big, like 11 inches. Thick. Thing is all my exes that I got into bed would not sleep with me once they saw it. My current girlfriend is really someone I wanna marry someday, I'm afraid of breaking up because of this.
>>
>>18420248
I've been in places in my life where I simply didn't want a relationship. Or I felt things for people that weren't really relationship material.

Say - I met a guy. He was fucking amazing. We got along really well. He had a shitton of mental issues tho. I was into him, but wouldn't want a relationship with him.
I don't know, sometimes "I want to fuck your brains out and talk to you after" is not all that matters when it comes to relationships.
>>
File: il_570xN.1260026095_g9rq.jpg (105KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1260026095_g9rq.jpg
105KB, 570x855px
What would you think if your girlfriend wore this?
>>
>>18420300
That she has no taste? It's ugly af.
>>
>>18420300
In what context?
>>
>>18420300
"Her tan lines are going to look ridiculous"
>>
>>18420300
It's a pretty nice swimsuit
I'd just be worried that she'll get hit on but I'm already worried about that
>>
>>18420294
Just take it slowly and tell her you'll stop if it hurts.
>>
>>18420297
If he didn't have mental issues would that change your mind?
>>
>>18420294
>11 inches
If you're going to lie about your penis, at least make it believable.
>>
Do girls like wake up oral sex in the morning? I thought you had to be aroused before you could properly enjoy any stimulation.
>>
>>18420300
That she's ready to go swimming
>>
>>18420309
Yes. I'm not talking about some depression or anxiety, I'm talking about full blown insane.
>>
>>18420319
Sounds like you have a story to tell. What was the craziest thing he did?
>>
>>18420317
I always need to piss first thing in the morning so not for me thanks. Maybe just ask her?
>>
>>18420223
Sounds like he's gay.
>>
>>18420281
Not really, they were just girls I was never going to meet IRL so it was just small conquests for my own enjoyment.

I'm sure they can get over internet people easily.

>>18420287
The chances of being close enough to meet someone from there are quite low, especially if you're outside of the U.S.

I've come across some really great girls on there though.
>>
Is it really that rare for a girl to enjoy swallowing (as in never spits it out)?
>>
>>18420337
It's not unheard of
Making sure your cum taste good helps though
>>
>>18420337
>Is it really that rare for a girl to enjoy swallowing (as in never spits it out)?
I honestly don't understand why girls spit. Why would you keep it in your mouth? That's when you feel the taste. When he's about to come, push it down your throat and get over it.
>>
>>18420337
having that stuff in your mouth is a disgusting thought. I don't swallow, nor spit. Many others feel the same.
>>
>roommates moved out
>can no longer afford rent at 26
>literally 0 job openings that aren't going to nepotism
>move back with parents
>have to be peacekeeper between parents, between siblings, and between both parents and siblings
>constant fighting if I don't
>gf and I live 40 minutes apart
>escape with her a few times a week
>always on the losing side
>always going to her side of town
>always buying or cooking dinner
>always buying tickets for entertainment
>always watching what she wants to watch
>have sat silently through a 2 hour conference call on speakerphone with her old college friends on a planned date night since they rarely contact her then found out they had planned it the day before
>gf addresses how we're always doing what she wants
>says I can pick the next show we binge watch
>no dbz, no gintama, no bleach
>I sat through an entire season and two movies of madoku magika or something because "the girls have cute voices in japanese"
>peacemaker mode activates and I pick some mystery/thriller anime I know she'll like
>we'd been dating a year and haven't made out yet
>every time suggested gets "I'm tired/have a cold/not feeling it tonight, maybe next time"
>mention I'd like to try it out this night in lieu of dbz movies
>says she's been meaning to talk about that
>says she doesn't like things being in or near her mouth and so it's never going to happen
>she has always spit gum and mints out a few minutes after eating them so I can believe it
>but she strung me along for at least 8 months and has no problem with her dogs licking her mouth
>then she leaned in for her good bye kiss
>peacemaker mode numbed me as I kissed and left
>pride myself on dental hygiene so it's not stank breath or yellow teeth putting her off
>4 months later I've calmed down but not discussed it
>still never made out with anyone
>she made it clear this is not negotiable
>tempted to slip my tongue in during a good night kiss and quickly leave
>just want to know what it/she feels like
>>
>>18420387
1) Nice blog
2) You seem to have a bunch of problems, what's your question?
>>
>>18420390
Ah yes. Adding the question might help. The last part, how do I bring it to her attention that I'm sick of always rolling over for everyone and the one thing I've persistently asked for she pushed back then finally denied? I haven't mentioned it since that outright refusal and don't know a way to bring it up without sounding forceful or desperate. I've tried the "let's at least try it" approach in the past with a "maybe next time" every time, bit that was before the big no
>>
>>18420397
From what I can tell, she's just using you. Leave
>>
>>18420294
>11 inches thick

pssh
>>
>>18420387
fuck that you should leave her
>>
>>18420397
Leave.
>>
>very close back then
>now she just keeps you around as some friend
>even treats you differently now
Am I overreacting or is she really doing this on purpose?

Should I not bother anymore? I kinda liked her back then though.
What do you guys think?
>>
>>18420441
Peuple grow up
Stop bothering with it, just turn the page
>>
To girls,
If you see a few of your bf's dick pics and selfies in his cell phone what will you think of him? He never sent lewds to you.
>>
>>18420476
I guess so, kinda hard moving on because I see her most of the time.
I'll do my best.
>>
This is technically for guys, but anyone can answer.

My boyfriend is recovering from surgery and he hasn't been at work in a while. I've been as supportive as possible, staying with him in the hospital, cooking him food, getting him things etc. I make sure he's got everything he needs before returning home to work for 2-3 days (I work from home) until I take care of him again.

I can tell he's bored and wants someone to talk to, but I'm honestly running out of patience. I receive walls of text from him on Skype while I'm trying to work, and it's the sort of stuff you'd just say "Yeah" to if you were speaking in person. I stopped replying to his walls of text today and then told him I was going to cook lunch. I think he's being pissy with me because I didn't type my mundane 'Yeah' back at him.

I want to tell him to stop contacting me during working hours, but I feel like it'll go down like a lead balloon. I get he's bored and frustrated and I do everything I can to take care of him in person, but when I come home to work I want to WORK, not read his Skype thesis on school shootings. How would you feel if your girlfriend told you to stop talking to her for a few hours while you're in a vulnerable state?
>>
>>18420482
I'd feel like shit. Is he still in hospital, or have they discharged him? Staying in hospital could honestly be used as a viable form of torture and you might just have to tough it out because that's what you do when you love someone.
>>
Is it normal to bleed a little during anal? Just a little, like liquid and some drops of blood.
>>
>>18420487
He's out of hospital. I'd 100% tough it out for him if he was stuck in hospital, but he's at home surrounded by all of his comforts and lots of things to keep him occupied. Part of me just wishes he'd watch Netflix or something while I do my work.
>>
Why do women cry so much?
>>
>>18420503
>Why do women cry so much?
We feel more things.
>>
Asked this in last thread but it died.

Is it common for girls(or guys too i guess) to not see or miss messages?

I've been talking to this girl and i feel like she is ignoring me. She doesn't text back as much as she used to, she said she gets busy (final year of schooling and we have a shit load of exams) and misses alot of peoples messages. I figured she wasn't interested but she says she likes talking to me and wants to spend time with me, its really confusing. What should i do?
>>
>>18420503
Is it bad for men to cry as much?

I try to cry a lot if I can since it releases those hormone that deals with stress.

>>18420509
Call instead
>>
>>18420512
>I try to cry a lot if I can since it releases those hormone that deals with stress
You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>18420503
Feels good and gets results
>>
>>18420512
>Is it bad for men to cry as much?
Our version of crying is fapping.
>>
>>18420530
>not wanking and crying at the same time
Do you really belong here?
>>
>>18420527
>and gets results
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>18420525
Not forced but I'm not afraid to cry as a man even in front of a woman.
>>18420530
Of course
>>
When will men of /adv/ realise that women have nothing to offer and go gay?
>>
>>18420509
Yeah, this happens to me. I see someone messaged me, and I think "Oh man, I'm kinda busy right now. I'll get back to them later." and then I forget.
A lot of times people don't message me with one off questions. If they message me, it's likely that they want to start a conversation. So me responding for 5 seconds could turn into a long conversation. I need to focus on whatever it is that I'm doing. I can't afford that time lost. Plus the distraction rips me from my train of thought of whatever I'm doing.

It's finals. Leave her be until afterwards, and then hit her up again. If she keeps having excuses over the break, consider this:

In the end, it doesn't really matter if someone has a good excuse of not being able to talk to you. Because if someone is ALWAYS busy, she's not going to be able to make time to be your girlfriend. It doesn't matter how much she likes you, or how much she WISHES she had time to spend with you. If she doesn't have time to spend with you, then she's not going to be able to spend time with you.
>>
>>18420533
Getting sympathy, winning arguments, generally getting your own way.
Women are perpetually infantilised, and I have no qualms about capitalising on this.
>>
I've known this girl for a little over a month now
we seem to be really into each other and all that.

Her birthday is coming up soon (this month) and I know exactly what she might want, thing is, I'm not sure if its not too early to give here a birthday gift, any thoughts on that?
>>
>>18420538
I have really tried but I wasn't programmed for it. If it could be an open relationship where I live and is emotionally connected with the guy but fuck a chick on the regular, maybe.
>>
>>18420538
Lol, bitter virgin much?
>>
>>18420538
Because bisexuality is the way to go
>>
>>18420544
When you say you know exactly what she wants, is it not possible other people in her life do too, and someone else is likely to buy it for her?
If she told you and you alone that seems like a good sign you should get it. Otherwise get something small and chill
>>
>>18420550
Bi people are just emotionally unstable attention seeking whores.
>>
>>18420482
i wouldn't text during working hours to begin with, or at least only rarely
>>
>>18420551
no see, she didn't tell me shit, but she's been showing me pics of what she recently bought and I saw a pattern so I know what to get her, its not expensive, its not big, its just something I know she'll appreciate, but that doesn't matter now, I want to know if its not weird to give a girl i like a birthday gift when we only know eachother for a month?
>>
>>18420554
>Bi people are just emotionally unstable attention seeking whores
>Everyone is an emotionally unstable attention seeking whore
Sounds about right
>>
How do I convince my gf to cuck me? I am short, bit chubby, and have small penis, while my gf is way more attractive than me, and bit taller as well, and I want her to get better sex, and just better in general, She says she enjoys sex, but I think she is lying, and tried bringing up cuckolding and she always vehemently refused
>>
>>18420560
>implying everyone is bisexual

Anon please
>>
>>18420556
My hunch is go for it. Grills like presents.
>>
>>18420563
>Not getting implications
Well, I'll say it explicitly then:

Everyone IS bisexual. It's just a matter of meeting the good person
>>
>>18420563
>>18420560
Can I piggyback off this bi talk to ask whether I should be worried that the guy I'm starting to date is bi? Is he secretly gay?
>>
>>18420538
I'm ironically getting more and more attracted to men and slowly losing interest in women.
>>
>>18420562
i hope she leaves you
>>
>>18420562
If you want her to be happy why not respect her wishes?
>>
>>18420568
thanks man, I'm sure she'll appreciate it anyway!
>>
>>18420482
Spin it with flattery. You love him so much that you can't resist him during work hours. You're having a hard time getting anything done when you just want to read everything going through his mind.
Tell him that you work from Xam-Xpm and that you'll be logged off during that time. Log back on when you're done, and say, "Honey, I'm home from work!"

You can also have specific break times if you really don't want to go that long without contacting him. Be sure to let him know that you're starting your break at 3:45 and you have to log off and get back to work at 4:00

If you can't log off for whatever reason (work involves contacting people through skype??) let him know that you'll read everything he sends you when you're off work.

I know that I personally would hate being a burden. I try to emphasize to my girlfriend that when I send her messages while she's at work, she's under no obligation to respond to them. I wouldn't want to get her in trouble with her boss. But I will admit that when she started breaking her personal rule of responding, that I had come to expect her responses. And when she didn't respond, I would catch myself checking my phone constantly.

You've made yourself available while you're on the clock. He doesn't know/remember that when you do this, you're making an exception for him. You're doing him a favor. In your mind, the standard is "no contact while at work" with occasionally contacting. To him, the expectation is "constant contact while at work" while occasionally buckling down and working hard. You need to establish a new expectation and be consistent about it.
>>
>>18420572
He is bisexual but most probably doesn't know. No one is gay.
>>
>>18420572
Dating bi people in the first place is just moronic. Doubling down on getting cheated on.
>>
>>18420576
Well, I think she lies, she tells it's good but averts the gaze, if she does cheat on the side, why not bring him home?
>>
>>18420572
A big part of a relationship is trust. Regardless of your S/O's orientation, you trust that they are attracted to you and that when they fuck you, they do it because they want to.
Understand that you're being a little ignorant to say, "If he is bi, that means he wants to leave me for a man."

You worrying about this will not make him stay with you. You worrying about this will not make him more straight. You getting jealous of his friends, thinking of them as competition, will only make your relationship strained.

Trust him to not cheat on you with men in the same way you should trust him to not cheat on you with women. He is with YOU.

You might worry because it's hard to not worry. People are paranoid and scared of abandonment in any form. But you shouldn't force yourself to worry.
>>
File: ginger.png (18KB, 205x267px) Image search: [Google]
ginger.png
18KB, 205x267px
Nasty question but how does the majority of women find semen?
Nasty and an annoyance or some sort of precious liquid all over my face?
>>
>>18420584
Calling her out on being a liar will make things strained, regardless on if you are right or wrong. Again, relationships need trust and communication.
You have laid out the option. Now it's her responsibility to be truthful. If she actually wants to cuck you but doesn't agree to, then that's her responsibility. It's not your job to figure out what she "really wants" if she can't communicate properly.
If this is the dynamic you've established, it's possible that she thinks that you're just offering for her benefit and not for your own. It's dangerous to get in that dynamic, because you both will be second guessing every offer and response that y'all make. Don't put yourselves into that situation.
>>
>>18420597
pretty gross but w/e I'll swallow
>>
>>18420582
Two times zero is still zero.
The problem is not that your SO is bi, it's that they are a cheater. Don't date cheaters.
>>
>>18420600
/thread
>>
>>18420482
>>18420495
Since he's out of hospital and has shit to entertain him at home, you're right to be annoyed by bothering you at work.
>>
File: 1486879551506.jpg (461KB, 750x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1486879551506.jpg
461KB, 750x1121px
>get a girlfriend
>as soon as i revealed the fact to him he stopped speaking to me, or giving just one worded answers
>i asked him how is he, he answered "eating atm", nothing more, never writes me but previously he always used to

What the fuck? He lives one thousand km's away, we drifted away as soon as we graduated.
>>
>>18420543
Crocodile tears only work in the short term, if at all. My girlfriend cried so often that I didn't even try to back down from my position on something anymore. Funny how the crying stopped once I stopped letting it bother me.

Crying from other people also doesn't affect me much anymore.
>>
>>18420608
who?
>>
>>18420608
I am speaking about my best friend, though.
>>
>>18420572
With women, bi is usually exactly that. But with men, it's been proven that bisexuality is much much rarer and usually guys are either straight or gay.
>>
>>18420613
It's certainly a tool to use with discretion. She overplayed her hand.
>>
>>18420618
Eh, I think it just stops working as people get older. Being a teenager it probably won just about everything but when you get to your mid 20s, it really doesn't mean much. Tears at something like a funeral still mean something but crying about an argument etc just seems either fake or just immature.
>>
>>18420597
dunno, most girls I was with used to like it.
One even let me eat insane amounts of yoghurt and claimed it improved the taste
>>
>>18420494
not really.
go slower, more delicate and with more lube
>>
>>18420626
I'm in my mid thirties and I still crack out the old 'cry to get my own way' from time to time. Maturity has nothing to do with it, people of all ages cry, and people get better at manipulation as they age.
>>
>>18420337
I wouldn't say I "enjoy it" (depending on what he ate, sometimes it tastes bad). But I do swallow all the time. It's much easier, I don't have to do anything. I thought it was the norm but if it means guys are going to appreciate it I'm not complaining!
>>
How do you hit on a guy at his work? There's this lifeguard who also goes to my university I like at my pool who talks to me a lot whenever I swim there? I really like him even though I've only know him for almost 2 months. Do you think he only likes me platonically or he doesn't want to make his work life difficult or is he just taking it slow? How do I find out if he's not really into me?
>>
>>18420503
I don't know, I can't control it. I've cried in front of my boss, in class... very embarrassing and I couldn't help it. I'm not sure if it's due to socialization or hormones or whatever.
>>
Do girls feel very awkward or unconfortable if a guy they don't want to date flirts with them or are you used to being flirted with so much that it's okay?
>>
>>18420839

Ask him out. If you are in a setting where a woman asking a dude out would be too weird, then start dropping hints for him to ask you out. Mention movies or something that he can use.

If he doesn't take the bait and being more explicit won't work for you, then there's not much else to do.
>>
File: 1493136216733.jpg (42KB, 848x481px) Image search: [Google]
1493136216733.jpg
42KB, 848x481px
>>18420597
>>18420337
The fun part about this type of question is that nobody can answer what the majority feels; We can only answer for ourselves.

I, for one, fucking love it and was surprised when my guy came out with "S-so, uh.. I wanted to ask you something.. And I mean, it's okay if you don't! I'm not asking you to do it or anything, but um.. How do you feel about swallowing? B-because nothing turns me on more."

Because as a kawaii waifu of only two partners, I thought that it was the 'natural', logical solution. APPARENTLY the majority of women dislike it.
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (387KB, 943x1150px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
387KB, 943x1150px
>>18420191
>>18420168
Pic related.

>>18420202
Look at r9k and pol posts. Like that, but at first you want to cry. Then it transforms into rage.

>>18420210
He is probably just idiot.
Have you gotten fat in the meantime?

>>18420223
Nah, he is just gay in denial. Dont date him unless you enjoy being cucked by another boy.

>>18420294
Pics or didnt happen. Remember to do oral on her. And consider buying dragon sleeve.

>>18420300
I would ask her instead.
>what do you think you are doing with this clothes?
I am strong yndependent womyn!
>ok babe, lets go

>>18420317
Go for cuddling instead. That way you wont do rape and everybody likes cuddles.

>>18420387
You are pussy whipped beta male. Realize that it is better to be single than with such bitch girl.

Assert your dominance or break up. I bet you are backup man.

>>18420441
Backup man. Find new gf.

>>18420478
Learn how to encrypt files. It is not that hard.

>>18420482
Explain to him that everything has its limits. Get him some games.
>trails in the sky?
https://www.gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_in_the_sky

Its on sale right now, should run on ANY laptop and the game is ~60 hours long, basically entertainment for full week minimum.

>>18420494
No. Not even single drop of blood is normal. Use MORE LUBE, strech slowly and dont go like retard.

>>18420503
Cause they are crazy.

>>18420538
>nothing
What are children goy?

>>18420544
Just gift it if you have enough money. And ask her on date.

>>18420562
Good bait.

>>18420597
Semen belongs to her uterus to form baby you degenerate. Do you even do missionary?

>>18420608
Good friends have this ability to talk about anything. Confront him directly.
>are you jealous?
>maybe i can help you

>>18420839
Mention his girlfriend. Chat him up. Let him ask you out. Give him your phone number. Smile at him a lot.

>>18420860
If you are attractive, you are cute. If you are unattractive, you are weird creep.

Are you attractive anon?
>>
>>18420882
>If you are attractive, you are cute. If you are unattractive, you are weird creep.
>Are you attractive anon?

Thought it was about the other gender replying, not bitter dudes.
>>
>>18420890
>bitter dudes
Heh. But it works exactly like that. If the girl finds you attractive, no matter what akward thing you do, it will be called cute at worst and sexy at best.

>counter question
How do you feel when ugly girl is trying to hit on you? Does it inflate your ego? Yes. Is it annoying? Yes. But truth to be told, some guys are never hit on by girls. Guess why?
>>
>>18420903

> Guess why?

Why?

Also, some girls are never hit on by guys, either.
>>
File: 5b5f1fd1c1bba1f9a77dd2f581ed4285.jpg (145KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
5b5f1fd1c1bba1f9a77dd2f581ed4285.jpg
145KB, 735x1102px
>>18420907
It is mostly combination of their behavior (nobody can hit on you when you never leave your basement) and your physical traits aka dna.
>>
>>18420882
>Have you gotten fat in the meantime?
Not at all
>>
Is there a way to dermine if someone likes you platonically or romantically online?
>>
>>18420866
The reason why I'm opposed to asking him out is because I want to feel like the woman in the relationship and also I know guys will go along with dating a girl who asks them out even if they don't like her that much in case they are hoping for an easy lay.

>>18420882
When do I give him my number? I'm relatively inexperienced with dating.
>>
>>18420914

>their behavior (nobody can hit on you when you never leave your basement)

That one they can solve by themselves, so no point whinning online about it.

> and your physical traits aka dna.

Really? Girls can smell my family has a history of schizophrenia? No wonder so many girls are doctors.

Also, this doesn't prove why a pretty guy can't be creepy. I mean, he could still be predisposed for cancer, making his DNA less worthy.

Oh, and also, being creepy is being creepy. A pretty guy caught sniffing panties is creepy, same as an ugly one.

And also, ALSO. Same thing happens to girls.
>>
>>18420921

Girl, you have to show interest. Dude can't read you mind. He might take a gamble even if you don't show signs, but if you DO show signs and he is, in fact, interested, then he will ask you out.

If your attitude is "do nothing, they'll come to me" then don't try to pick which guys you want to date.

>I want to feel like the woman in the relationship

Women do get a say in relationships. It's 2017.

>I'm relatively inexperienced with dating.

That explains it. Why don't you try stuff instead of deciding it doesn't work just out of your imagination? I mean, you have n experience to contrast against, right?
>>
>>18420915
Then he is just idiot who doesnt know what he wants. Find new bf.

>>18420917
You ask them on date.
>long distance relationship
Dont fall for scam called ldr. It never works. Find real bf/gf.

>>18420921
>how to date for girls, tldr version
1. Locate boy.
2. Use social and spy techniques to sniff out if he is single. If you cant into social games, go to 3
3. Chat him up. Smile. Girl smiling at boy is weapon of mass destruction. Smile. Smile. Look into his eyes. Smile. Either he or you start talking nonsence. Mention his gf in convo. If he says he has none at the moment, shoot compliment at him like
>how come boy as * dont have gf?
4. Repeat the 3. as many times as you want.
5. If he is beta shy boy, consider giving him your phone number on piece of paper in the end of convo.
6. Or say fuck it and straight ask him somewhere for drink.

But really, eye contact and smile. Boom. Free bf.

>>18420922
The dna part was about if you sre sexy and attractive. Not sure why are you so defenzive. Chances are high that you are simply insecure about your looks.
Post pic.
>>
>>18420949
>The dna part was about if you sre sexy and attractive.

So ugly guys never date? Go to a club, I think you'll find evidence of the contrary.

>Post pic.

Sure after you. I want to make sure you are ugly, or else you are talking out of your ass. I mean, if you are a Chad, there's no way you know how being ugly is like.
>>
>>18420597
It's in between for me. I have no issues with swallowing and find it much sexier than any other way to end a blowjob. I love a man coming on my body and being coated in his orgasm, it feels territorial and sloppy in a good way.

That doesn't mean I don't find it sticky or adore the taste. I will happily take a lick or lick off fingers (HOT) with semen, but if you blew a chunky load on your stomach that's rapidly cooling down and expect me to slobber it all up, nope. I don't find facials pleasant (getting it in your hair, eyes or up your nose sucks, it's awkward to sit there and watch his face when he tries to aim right, it feels porn-like in a trashy and off putting way).

Essentially, I'm fine with it, I'm quite happy that it's a part of sex, I'll work hard for it, it can be crazy hot under the right circumstances. But that whole "fill me up a cup" attitude from cumplay in porn, no.
>>
>>18420882
I wasn't circumsised for aesthetics. Doing it for that reason is stupid and shouldn't be allowed
>>
>>18420957
>ugly guys never date
Never told such a thing.

Look, it is obvious you have some kind of issue. What is your problem? Most people are just fat who need to discover >>>/fit/ and stop being fat.

Then they are also insecure. Body issues, high standards pushed by tv, years of bullying at school, shit parents, shit upbringning. Almost everybody is datable with a bit of luck and huge deal of patience and self improvement.

So again anon, what is your problem? And stop taking my posts as personal attacks targeted at you.

Write about it? I mean you are anon here. What is your problem?
>>
>>18420979
Circumcised*
>>
So after a little bit of spaghetti, I got her name and I know we have something in common. I'm learning a new language, she doesn't speak any of it but she's originally from the country that it's spoken in.
What next? I have no idea how old she is or if she already has a boyfriend.
>>
>>18420990
you have autism
>>
>>18420980

You are right. I'm just angry. I mean, I'm talking to a dude that spews hate and that chickens out when confronted, making new questions instead of replying the ones already presented. Still waitong for your pic.

Point is, you are not a girl, so your input on the original question is moot. Unless you offer some proof as to what males you qualified to reply to the original question, then I won't waste my time with you anymore. It was dumb of me to reply in the first place. I just hate when people spew their vile when they weren't even asked.
>>
Should I get more friends before I get into the dating scene? I have one friend that I rarely see.
>>
>>18421000
Not even joking, I am literally diagnosed with autism.
Is there still hope?
>>
>>18421012
shit man i was just joking im sorry
if it helps i have aspergers i just like to insult people online
theres hope just gotta work harder than everyone else
>>
>>18420990
Ask her on date. By texting. Pick restaurant and ask her on date.
>what do i do there
Talk to her lol. Maybe dont be yourself.
>about what
Ask her about her. People love to talk about themselves.

>>18421004
Sorry for triggering you. But your initial question was so bland, that you could just read FAQ:
>not all girls/boys

So really, what is YOUR concrete problem? Almost everything has solution. You just need to show willingnes to do it.
>what males
I am average boy with ratings from 4~7/10. But that doesnt mean i dont have eyes and see and read about stuff happening around me.
>spew vile
Nah. You just got triggered because something hit too close to home.

What is your problem anon?

>>18421005
Friends arent pokemons you collect in order to unlock new levels of game called girlfriend.

If you want gf, just hit on girl. Online, offline whatever. Make sure you know why you want one and treat them like human beings.
>>
My relationships end before they begin. :(
If I message the person for a while and end up finding their flaws, why should I date them?

If I, instead of messaging, had met them right away. Why is finding their flaws when dating them better than when messaging?
>>
>>18421033
Everyone has flaws. You don't stop dating someone because they have flaws.
>>
>>18421028

Why don't rules apply to you?

>not all girls/boys

Yet your original answer and every other one you've given applies to every man and every woman in general.

Also, you reply even against the rules.

What males you so special?
>>
Do I have to go to bars and stuff to meet women?
>>
>>18421028
>Ask her on date. By texting. Pick restaurant and ask her on date.
There's a restaurant that serves food from her native country, so maybe we could go there. I don't have her phone number, so I'd have to ask in person.
My biggest fear is that she already has a boyfriend, or that she's secretly 80 years old. She looks like she's maybe a little older than me but I honestly can't tell.
>>
>>18421047

Different Anon. Just a little bit of advice, don't make too much of a deal out of her nationality. Maybe she'll find it cute for a while, but you gotta branch out fast and learn her actual taste and likes.
>>
So I was in toen the other day in a kitchen supply store, and I saw this cute girl behind the cash register. Kind of plump and nerdy looking but had a cute face. If I wanted to ask her out, what would be the best way to do this? I probably won't visit the store that much and she might not like getting asked out while on the job, but the store is pretty quiet so maybe they would like to chat?
>>
>>18420917
>love you
>online
yes, there is a 100% sure way of telling:
it's love cannot be started online.
>>
Girls:
I have an issue with my gf, this is totally gonna sound like a non-issue though, she loves Traveling! Waaaaay too much! Like it's getting crazy.

We were away for a total of 115days in 2016.
This years summer vacation I get only 15 days as a result of last years overspending of vacation days (and money haha). It was nice and all but... C'mon there's a limit of how much money, time and energy I have for that kind of stuff!

And Well I sort of just wants to stay local this summer: visit my family "up state" tops.
But she's stubborn about her Traveling and are then going away without me instead! 6 weeks she'll be gone (tickets and hotels are booked so it's too late to change that now).

It bothers me a little... actually kind of a lot, we have a very different view about "seeing places"/yolo-stuff.

I have barely recovered economicly after last years backpacking and I don't have an endless supply of days off I can take from work!

Don't get me wrong: Traveling is nice, I like it too but it's an obsession for my gf and she needs to calm down: she lives super cheap as balls so she can save up for traveling, too the point where it's almost impsossible to just enjoy life here, like going to a nice restaurant or something "naaah I want to save up for the [insert random country] trip in August" or if she has no Traveling plans coming up (wich is rare): "naaah i should save the money, I feel it's time to go somewhere soon and don't want to budget pick a place"

>So what is a nice way of telling her to chill?
>I want to come with you to all these places but you have to let me chill in between got dammit!
>>
>>18421065
give me your gf. I will travel with her even for the rest of our lives.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-13-13-43-21.png (36KB, 352x248px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-13-13-43-21.png
36KB, 352x248px
>>18421042
>special
I am special because special snowflake syndrom combined with semi narcicism and ambition to help anons in need.
Pic related.

>>18421045
3 options:
>friends friends, coworkers friends, family friends
>online dating
>social events you hate
In bars you will meet easy drunken sluts. Not exactly wife material, but good start nontheless. Try something else. Pick something you find boring or hateful and go there. The point is to hate it so much you rather chat up ladies there to stop wasting time.

>>18421047
Your autism leaks to your post so much :-)
Stop worrying so much and ask her on date. And consider dropping her nationality and start treating her as human being first.

>>18421053
I dont see scenario where you ever manage to ask cashier out on date. She is paid to be friendly towards you and later will call security to beat you.

See my other reply to where find girls to date.

>>18421065
You will break up with her. She will want to do anything but settle down and have family. Sorry.

Ask her how many children she wants and see your relationship crumbles to ashes.

Learn how to stand your ground. You cant give all your money to her. Does she even work?

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/how-the-sunk-cost-fallacy-makes-you-act-stupid.html
>>
>>18421038
Why is the point of dating a flawed person?
What if there are too many flaws?
>>
>>18421082
>I am special because special snowflake syndrom combined with semi narcicism

Doesn't sound like you'd be much help to anyone here. Maybe take a chill pill and stop talking just for talking.

It's clear you need to sort yourself out, and yet you feel like you have to reply to every post here. Maybe you should step back.
>>
>>18421085

Are you perfect?
>>
>>18421082
I don't give any money to her, yes she works... however she manages to get so much time off is beyond me though.

And we have discussed sertling down and kids and stuff... "not right now but likely down the road" is the consensus.
>>
>>18421085
>Why is the point of dating a flawed person?
What is the point of living?
>What if there are too many flaws?
Then you don't date them
>>
>>18421082
Best poster ever.
>>18421087
He's right and he helps me a lot. You're jealous and need to leave my crush alone.
>>
>>18421085
if there are too many, leave them.
but there are no epople 100% perfect. Still, they have more to offer than to trouble you with.
Dating is simply cool, you can finally hug, cuddle, have sex, have somebody to care about and to care for you. To always help you.
There aren't many flaws that could make it better to stay lonely
>>
>>18421087
this

>>18421082
>look at me. I'm so smug. I'm not playing against the rules, which means everybody should stfu, even if I'm nothing but an annoying piece of shit, who's not helping anyone. So pic related bitches.
>>
>>18421047
>secretly 80 years old
I lol'd

how old are you btw?
>>
>>18421103
so basically you guys cannot handle the truth lol
>>
>>18421090
>down the road
Well, if you see yourself spending time with her in future, you cant scare her away by any topic right? Just grow some balls and tell her you are lazy and want to be lazy. That your perfect day is spend laying in bed, fucking her multiple times per day and doing nothing all day. Not travelling and wasting money abroad.

Relationships are about mutual trust and respect. If she cant make compromise about her travel fever and you being boring home boy, then you have some serious issue to solve.

Just tell her really. Stop treating her like child and stand your ground. Dont be afraid of making her mad or sad. She HAS TO TREAT YOU RIGHT too.

>>18421094
:-)

>>18421087
>sort yourself out
I am trying dude really. But in the meantime i can spew my (You)s at any poster as i see fit. I dont even have tripcode or name. You can either ignore me, report me or go fuck yourself.

Cheers!

>>18421103
See above.
>>
>>18421115
truth? that idiot gives the worst advice you can get in those threads
>>
>>18421106
>>
>>18421118
I love everything you say anon :)
>>18421123
Wrong. It's valuable advice that goes straight to the point. These threads are sometimes full of stupid questions that need straight forward answers people don't want to hear.
>>
>>18421089
I'm perfect for me and someone in this world. But I can't find them!

>>18421093
The point of living for me is to drive, have sex and take care of my fluffy cat.

>>18421097
>but there are no epople 100% perfect
:(
But there has to be someone 100% perfect for me.
>Dating is simply cool, you can finally hug, cuddle, have sex, have somebody to care about and to care for you. To always help you
Yes, that's what I want.
>There aren't many flaws that could make it better to stay lonely
I wish I could think like you. What if she has suicidal episodes, is chubby, lives 1 hour away, is a female ogre (according to her)?
>>
>>18421127
try explaining you have autism beforehand. If she's ok with it, she'll make everything easier for you. If she isn't, she won't date you anyway
>>
>>18420191
It's true you fucking idiot
>>
>>18421138
well, if she is like that, it may not be the perfect match for you indeed. A person who thinks this way about themselves most likely has a very low self-esteem and some other issues, whoch developped from it as well. They need somebody who can really grasp a life with their hands. And, no insult, you don't seem to be such a person.
Still, you can try. You lose nothing.
>>
File: c70.jpg (52KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
c70.jpg
52KB, 500x327px
>>18421140
you can't fool me that easily
>>
>>18421118

>I dont even have tripcode or name. You can either ignore me, report me or go fuck yourself.

Or I can point out how unhelpful you are. Maybe get you to think about it for a second.
>>
>>18421138
>The point of living for me is to drive, have sex and take care of my fluffy cat.
My question was rhetoric.
If those are your only goals, you are a mostly flawed person (dogs are better)
>>
>>18421118
Can you start using a triocode? It would help people who don't want to read your advice filter you out.
>>
>>18421138
>I'm perfect for me and someone in this world. But I can't find them!

Trolling or 15 yo.

Your soulmate isn't obligated yo fuck you. You can actually be too much of an ass and never get a partner. It's possible.
>>
>>18421153
t. Uncutfag
>>
>>18420333
>great girls
>/soc/
>>
>>18421167
*Tripcode
>>
>>18421163
>>18421169
guys, he clearly has aspergers. Show him some love and actual, straightforward advice
>>
Are guys always supposed to get morning wood?
>>
>>18421189
>(
concentrations of testosterone are highest, that's all.
So while it's very likely, it's not a sin equa non of being male
>>
>>18421189
I didnt have them.
Then i lost 30kg, started swimming and walking everywhere, started lifting and sorted out my diet. Suddenly morning woods appear 9 out of 10 mornings.

Take it as you want.
>>
>>18421189
I do every pretty much every morning, for some reason
>>
>>18421204
how long did it take for them to start appearing?
>>
>>18421177

You are right.

>>18421138

Sorry, I'm >>18421169

But no one is perfect. You have defects, same as the people that chat with you. You can't expect someone to be "perfect for you"

You'll always find defects on them, as they will on you. You gotta find someone that has good qualities you like and that likes your good qualities. But therr's no guarantee. Maybe you are being too picky.
>>
I wish I could have all you geezers round to mine for some bevvies and a smoke. Much love.
>>
>>18421210
It isnt day X no change, day X+1 turbo erection. As everything /fit/ related, you need to do gradual changes to your life so you can keep doing them long term in order to not fall back to where you started from.

Chances of you being fat fuck with shit diet, 0 sport and 0 muscles are high. Also losing weight will make your libido even worse. You need fats and enough calories in your diet for your body to produce enough testosterone. So losing weigth will do the opposite in the short term. However once you reach healthy weight, start eating normally and start gaining muscles, boner will be unavoidable.

>how long
The weigth loss was about 8 months full of hunger and sadness.

If you are concerned, try talking to doctor. But he will mostlikely tell you are within limits.
>>
I've been going out with a girl lately. We usually just go out for drinks and food and just talk. There is a strong and noticeable mutual attraction that her friends constantly bring up to me.

One thing that stands out the most is how she often refers to me as sweet, nice, and as a wonderful person.

> nice

We're in our late 20's, and I wonder: does the connotation of "nice" change as one gets older? Does it carry the same meaning it did in one's early 20's?
>>
>>18421155
We need more people like you in here. Thanks!

>>18421163
>thinks "dogs are better"
>calls others "flawed"

>>18421169
>Your soulmate isn't obligated yo fuck you
That would be such a bad luck, wouldn't it?
>You can actually be too much of an ass and never get a partner. It's possible.
I'm aware of that.

>>18421177
Why do you think I have assburgers? :(

>>18421217
>You gotta find someone that has good qualities you like and that likes your good qualities. But therr's no guarantee. Maybe you are being too picky.
This is good advice.
It seems like you all (most people) have such an easier time finding people with more good than bad qualities, it makes me jelly.
>>
>>18421245
>It seems like you all (most people) have such an easier time finding people with more good than bad qualities, it makes me jelly.
You're too picky or consider normal things as flaws
>>
>>18421245

I was gonna say it, but Anon got here first: >>18421248

Can you give us some examples of dealbreakers for you?
>>
>>18421232
yeah, I get it all. I actaully have no problems in those spheres, but I'm really interested in all the sex-related science. And the exact numbers are some of the most important information you can get
>>
>>18421245
>Why do you think I have assburgers?
because
>It seems like you all (most people) have such an easier time finding people with more good than bad qualities, it makes me jelly

your writing style and thing you claim you think really suggest you are placed higher on the autism spectrum, than an average person. Check it out, it may claer some confusion from your life
>>
>>18421261
>sex related science
New way how ro spell pervert. Well played.

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Morning_Erections.aspx

>>18421233
>did on one's early 20's?
What do you think nice mean? It is possitive. Maybe ask her?

Do you sex her?
>>
>>18421286
nope. I'm a pervert on my own, I do science mostly outside of it

Maybe in some years I'll be able to connect the two
>>
>>18421301
Imagine pervert whose fetish is science.
He would surpass einstein.
>>
>>18421286
Nice in earlier days (in my experience, at least) usually meant the girl was not interested.
>>
Šömētįmęś I jūßt ŵãńt ît to ėñd
>>
>>18421245
>It seems like you all (most people) have such an easier time finding people with more good than bad qualities
All people have good and bad qualities, and then there's still qualities that are good to some but annoying or downright unacceptable to others. The reason why it looks that way is probably that a) they mostly talk about what they like so much about their partner, and are discreet about their annoying quirks and b) it is easier to gloss over someone's flaws if you don't personally have to deal with them all the time.

Yes everyone has flaws. The very reason why people say that someone is perfect "for them" is that they are personally not -that- bothered by their quirks, and fucking adore their good qualities. It does not mean literally perfect in the sense of every last thing aligning and never having to feel irked by your partner.

Also here's some food for thought, might not apply to you but I wanted to throw it out there anyway. My best friend in high school always thought guys were "ugly". Not even "unattractive to her" or whatever, she would just go "ew he has such a huge nose, he's so ugly". Huge complex with noses. Only guy she ever told me she thought was "pretty handsome handsome" was a model tier actor.
Guess who she ended up dating? A completely average guy, something like 5/10, no jawline, skinny as fuck, big nose. She literally could not pronounce his name without a hint of a smile even after years of dating. Turns out the issue was not insane standards. It was being emotionally defensive and closed off, and considering everyone ugly was her way to keep her distance and not feel vulnerable.
Are you sure these flaws are such a huge deal and not a way to rationalize breaking it off and not getting closer to yourself?
>>
>>18421253
>>18421248
>You're too picky or consider normal things as flaws
I'm both probably. But it's not possible to become less picky or completely change who I am, is it?

Deal breakers:
>poor mental health
>being too outgoing (clubs, travelling)
>not liking animals
>being too fat or anorexic
>being asexual
>not liking affection and touching
>not being feminine and at least a bit delicate
These are the ones that I can remember now.

>>18421267
LOL
>>
Girls:
Why can't you just check to see if the toilet seat is up or down when you go to the bathroom instead of always making the guys put it up?
>>
>>18421364
>being too outgoing (clubs, travelling)
This shouldn't be a deal breaker, especially the travelling part

The others are alright
>>
>>18421371
it's a meme, such girls don't exist
>>
>>18421379
Tell that to my wife
>>
>>18421380
Divorce
>>
>>18421380
btw, why would you ever put it up, again?
>>
>>18421371
Personally I don't think it's that big a deal, guys need to put it up as well. Having said that having the seat up just looks less clean. You instantly know what exactly went on when it was used last time, it looks less neutral (though fully closed is best of course). And in most places I've been from people around my age, the place underneath the seat is never cleaned so you are facing at best dust and at worst urine splatters and stray pubes.
>>
>>18421371
are there girls who actually get mad at this? i haven't fallen in a toilet since i was 7 and too dumb to look down even though I had 3 brothers.
>>
>>18421339
Nice post! I don't think that's the case for me, but I'll think more about it. Thanks!

>>18421372
So, to live in this world, I'll HAVE TO enjoy travelling from now on?
>>
>>18421389
>So, to live in this world, I'll HAVE TO enjoy travelling from now on?
I didn't say that
>>
>>18421384
She makes me. Think of the South Park episode with Clyde's mom, except I'm her husband.
>>
>>18421380
To be fair, if you share a household it's not just about her personal preference but also how it looks to her mom etc. Especially older people can find it extremely trashy to see the seat up.
>>
>>18421385
Well I'm basically the only guy in the house, and I always keep it clean because I'm a neat freak. I also sit on the rim rather than on the toilet seat because I got accustomed to it. Now, I wouldn't mind it so much, but my wife insists that I do it and that she doesn't have to because she shouldn't have to check the seat when she goes.
>>
>>18421416
Only me and her use it, no one else since it's our private bathroom.
>>
>>18421424
Can't say I really agree with that particular reasoning, I mean, wouldn't she need to check anyway whether the lid's closed or not?
>>
>>18421410
no, I meant, what's the actual reason to do it? What's the advantage?
>>
Women - if a guy who used to be really confident and attractive that you used to like turned into a pathetic loser for 6 months due to depression, looked like shit, lost all his good qualities, etc. But then slowly got back on his feet and regained all tbe qualities he lost and cleaned up, would you be able to love him again? Or would the damage already be done?
>>
The guy I like is lighter than me. We're about the same height but he's about 10 lbs thinner than me.
He's 5'8 and 130 lbs, I am 5'7 and 138 lbs.

Guys - Would you go out with a girl heavier than you?
>>
>>18421443
I would love him even more it takes a lot of strength to do that
>>
>>18421446
don't be ugly, that's all I require apperance-wise.
But be intelligent and caring, etc., etc., etc.
>>
>>18421446
You're worrying about a really small difference. Especially if you're only 138 lbs.
>>
>>18421443
No fucks given. In fact if I liked you I'd probably feel less strongly about you turning into a "pathetic loser" than you to begin with. People don't always look just as good, that's life. They're still a person you are taken with (or not).
>>
>>18421446
Only if you cuddled with me.
>>
>>18421371
You should put the lid down when you're done, not just the seat. Do you want yourself and everything in your bathroom covered in aerosolised faeces?
>>
>>18421443
Depends on how he treated me in the bad times. I.e. if he was distant or a cock or treated me lik an emotional tampon- or god forbit hit me- it would be hard to get over. I'd work on it for the right guy though.
>>
>>18421437
I put up the rim to pee and poop. Like I mentioned as well, I clean it too, so it's not messy or dirty. I just think it would be fair if she would do the same for me. I mean, I'd look to just rush in and pee or poop without having to check the toilet seat like her.
>>
>>18421446
He's the one who's statistically abnormal, not you. Don't stress it.
>>
>>18421434
Apparently she doesn't and has almost fallen in quite a few times.
>>
>>18421472
If this trivial bullshit is bothering you, your sex life is shit.
>>
Guy asking, me and this girl from work went out on a couple of dates and on third one we went out drinking long story short he passed out and I spent the night taking care of her now she and I are kinda cold and awkward to each other at work. Nothing bad happened but we both don't feel comfortable around each other, but I still like her
Any advice on my situation?
>>
>>18421472
She is using the toilet in a more conventional manner than you do, though.
>>
>>18421471
Fuck. I tried not to use her as an emotional tampon but a few times i went on these BPD-induced rants of self loathing which pissed her off pretty bad.

She was pissed at me a lot actually, she kept telling me i was getting in my own way and obsessed with what other people thought of me. All of which was true of course.
>>
>>18421482
I just asked my dad what he'd do in this situation. He said he'd been in similar ones and he says to crack jokes which minimise their embarrassment and also lessen your own contribution.
>>
>>18421472
I still can see no advantage of lifting the seat.
I always peed with it down, no problems
>>
>>18421453
It's just the thought of being bigger than him. I feel so unfeminine.

>>18421456
I'd cuddle you any day, anon.

>>18421475
I think we're both in the normal range? Maybe.
I don't know. I haven't checked my BMI since I was a fatty.
>>
>>18421509
He's short.
>>
Would you date a guy that almost strictly consumes media and entertainment in his free time?
>>
>>18421513
I either like guys my height or freakishly tall guys, I never liked someone in the 5'10-6'4 range.
>>
>>18421516
Sounds like my kinda guy.
I don't think deadbeats and type As can inter-date successfully though.
>>
>>18421497
Would it be a bad idea of I got her to sit down so we can talk about it?
>>
>>18421516
In theory it would not instantly be a complete dealbreaker, in practice it likely would. I cannot imagine having much in common with a guy like that, he would probably not like my desire to go out and do stuff together (or would not like it anymore after the honeymoon phase) because there's a reason he doesn't do it by himself, and I find it very important to be able to talk in depth about all kinds of things together and for someone to have a broad range of interests. That can potentially go together with strictly consuming media but I have never actually seen it happen in real life.
>>
>>18421482
Ask her on another date. Easy.
>>
when someone asks a girl in the same room what her type of guy is and she describes you (tall, slim, smart, nice, short hair) but changes the eye color she did it on purpose right?
>>
>>18421618
Those are all pretty general descriptors. No girl is not into smart and nice guys, most value being tall, 95% of men that aren't bald have short hair. Unless you left a bunch of more specific things out I would not draw conclusions just from this. She might not have been thinking of you. If she did change the eye color it could've been to prevent people from realizing she has a soft spot for you, as well as to not make you think she's into you when she's not.
>>
>>18421533
Keep it lighthearted I reckon.
>>
>>18421618
You might be reading too m
>>
>>18421630
I did leave out some details but I won't draw conclusions just yet.

And of course some girls are into nice (=easygoing/charming) and smart guys, they're the wife material and not the skanks.
>>
If he's beginning to open up to me about emotional trauma, does that mean he'll want to be proper bf/gf eventually?
>>
>>18421488
So I should just do what she says and leave it at that? Like I mentioned, I use it the toilet with the lid up for both things, while she use it with the lid down. I just think it's unfair that I'm the only one that does it in the household.
>>
Women
How to I grab your tits?
>>
>>18421667
how the fuck were you able to convince a person to *marry* you, if you can't even resolve a super easy issue together?
>>
>>18421668
In what context?
>>
>>18421500
Well to not dirty the seat for her, to have a wider area to pee in, and as I mentioned, because I actually poop with the seat up. She goes to the bathroom with the seat down, I do so with the seat up. I think it'd be more fair if we both moved the seat around, instead of just one us because the other is too lazy to check before she does her business.
>>
>>18421673
YOU BOTH NEED TO PUT THE LID DOWN OR YOURE DISGUSTING CRETINS AND SHOULD FUCK OFF
>>
>>18421462
>*aerosolized
And I meant the seat.
>>
>>18421660
Are you dating in some capacity already?
>>
>>18421671
I ask myself and her that everyday. As far as I know, couples and married people have issues all the time. Not that it's an issue that would break up a marriage, or something that consumes me on a daily basis, but since we discuss it once in a while, and since this thread is for asking questions of the sort to the opposite sex, I thought I'd like to see other's opinions on it.
>>
>>18421667
I think you should pick your battles and yes, just do what she wants. Reasons for this are that;
>once you live in a place where you do invite guests who use your bathroom, you'll have to get used to putting it down anyway to not make it look like a frat house
>the only reasons why "lid down" isn't the most common option in general (shitting - and potentially even peeing - for you and everything for her) is because you have developed an odd habit of shitting with the lid up
>if you look at etiquette the more lids down/closed the neater it is considered, putting the upper lid down also is more hygienic with flushing

Most importantly, you do not want to make every single little thing into a power struggle. If you have the attitude of "why should I do her a favor/show her goodwill unless she does it first" that's not a constructive attitude to have. Be the change you want to see etc. Apparently she just likes to jump down without looking and has experienced discomfort. She has requested you to be mindful of that. Show her goodwill. Not because her opinion is more important than yours - at most because hers has other practical benefits - but because you can only influence your own behavior in the relationship in order to increase stability and harmony.
>>
>>18421677
No need for such anger, this is an advice board after all, not a hate one.
>>
>>18421678
>being second world scum
No wonder you don't understand what I'm saying. I know you're thinking about the seat/no seat binary. You need to stop that, and realise that anyone who doesn't put the actual lid down is a piece of shit, and is also spraying pieces of shit all over themself as they flush, and everything in the bathroom.

Literally, this is how forensic teams know if an object was in a bathroom: whether there's a layer of stool coated on it or not.
>>
>>18421682
I don't know what we're doing in all honesty. We sleep together and smoke weed together as get drunk together. But he said he doesn't want to put pressure on... he has some serious emotional shit to work through though, and his body language is very affectionate. I like him a lot.
>>
>>18421687
I understand what you mean and actually am mindful of other things in regards to making my wife's life easier for her. This isn't a struggle between man and woman, and me trying to come out triumphant in something so trivial, just something I thought I'd ask about since I was curious. We both do stuff for each other and are quite pleased in our relationship.
>>
I think this question just doesn't deserve it's own thread.

I am a girl, never cheated, never rode any cock carousels. I freak out and lose respect for female friends when I hear they have cheated or rode the cock carousel. I just get pretty judgmental and annoyed because of course they justify it but would have a complete melt down if a guy did the same to them.

Is it terrible of me to have this judgment after a friend confides this in me? How do I not do that? They're all nice girls, but this stuff kinda just pushes me off the ledge for some reason.

inb4: find friends that aren't assholes.
Over the years of having multiple female friends, all of them have cheated, all of them, 100% of them from different races, lifestyles, etc. have hoe'd it up at least once. And it freaks me out to the point where I don't feel close to them anymore.
>>
>>18421693
You think I don't? I'm just answering your response, and I was simply asking a question. Anyone who judges someone based on their response without knowing the full details of it should take a second look on how they view others and think about their conclusions about them in regards to which if they conclusive evidence to actually brand them as something so vulgar as of which you've described. People are people after all. In one way or another, we're all bad.
>>
>>18421707
I fully understand losing respect for a friend after they try to rationalize cheating (and it baffles me that you have never managed to find a friend who never did that, honestly...) but what about their sex life? Can you break down why that makes you look down on them for that?

Personally I think it's a fine balance you have to look for anew in every friendship between respecting that this other person isn't you and does not have your exact priorities, outlook, morals and so on - and holding them to standards, wanting to be friends with people you can respect.

For me a lot of it has to do with personal responsibility. I can deal with friends fucking up as long as they are able to see that they fucked up and act accordingly.
>>
>>18421707
>Is it terrible of me to have this judgment after a friend confides this in me? How do I not do that?
Cheating is shitty and it is fine to judge someone because of that, fucking around isn't.
What's there to judge? It's their choice.

Also stop talking like a robot.
>>
Girls:

Do you like the Phantom of the Opera?
>>
>>18421719
>what about their sex life? Can you break down why that makes you look down on them for that?

It's not their sex life in plain view, it's usually the aftermath and their attitude around it. I found out one of my friends is hooking up with multiple guys within our large friend group. A few of the guys found out that she is hooking up with a lot of them, and they are all getting mad at each other. These are guys that hve been friends for years, and she doesn't even care that what she is doing is hurting them.

Then in other scenarios, there is the lack of personal responsibility. Almost all of them experience great regret, caught an std, gave no fucks for the people involved.. Then they look to me for comfort, and I have no comfort to give them.
>>
>>18421727
Idk, never seen it.
>>
>>18421707
>Is it terrible of me to have this judgment after a friend confides this in me?
No.
>How do I not do that? They're all nice girls, but this stuff kinda just pushes me off the ledge for some reason.
Keep doing that. That's what they deserve.

Now, 1 question for you: how about we get married?
>>
>>18421731
I feel you and what you describe (causing feuds, giving STDs etc) is on the extreme end. Having said that in my experience VERY few people really honestly dedicate themselves to treating people well, especially people they don't personally care about. I don't know how often you visit this place but if you read how callously people talk about others here that gives you an idea already. Morality is also something to develop and the majority of people are self-centered when young. Also speaking as someone who always took extreme care to uphold the behavior I wanted to receive, looking back a few years I can now see that I had my own blind spots and absolutely hurt people without realizing it. For example I was incredibly insecure and would have occasional "woe is me, no one likes me as much as I want them to like me" outbursts. But I said these things to people that cared about me, rudely dismissing their care. At that time my self worth was so low that the thought that they might feel hurt because their friendship wasn't ~enough for me or whatever did not cross my mind, I felt so insignificant to them. Looking back I cringe hard at how self centered that was, despite me being very mindful to not do a whole bunch of more traditionally insensitive things.

People hurt others by living and a lot of people are not morally refined and need to actually experience being on the other side, or growing older, before they wisen up. Even people who on paper are very concerned with others, fuck up in their own ways. I don't think it's unreasonable however to find people who are not -this- extreme in their egotism, who have a bigger sense of responsibility and empathy. But it will be harder to find those.
>>
Girls, would you date a penis?
>>
>>18421762
How tall?
>>
>>18421762
I don't want to offend my parents
>>
File: penisman.png (24KB, 406x339px) Image search: [Google]
penisman.png
24KB, 406x339px
>>18421763
8 inches tall. It would look just like any humans large penis, but would have a face on the shaft. Like this
>>
>>18421780
>would look just like any humans large penis
>Like this

sir ,yourpenis ain't normal
>>
>>18421780
From what does the monacle string hang?
>>
>>18421788
It just does
>>
>>18421692
Really? All the misogyny could've fooled me
>>
>>18421792
Hot. 10/10 would date.
>>
When does being flirty with a female friend become rude? I mean can you cross an invisible line?
>>
>>18421796
you should've been here when that femnazi showed up a while ago
>>
>>18421802
Yes, you can. Avoid corporeal comments.
>>
Girls: I've got a night of archery, sushi, and a carnival planned out. When are you free?
>>
>>18421832
No thanks mate.
>>
>>18421832
I'll take the sushi.
>>
>>18421796
What about all the misandry?
>>
>>18420210
are you 2d or 3d
>>
File: large.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>18421707
You're fucking based. I love you.
>>
>>18421707
>you will never find a woman like this

why live
>>
>>18421707
I think this should be capped and posted every time some idiot starts with the neverending 'they are all cheating whores' bullshit
>>
>>18421305
>>18421261
I like sex related science too. Have you read Mary Roach's Bonk? It's science humor. She researches the history of sex research and goes around to talk to experts in the field.
>>
>>18421804
Seriously? A single deranged misandrist vs most threads like this featuring -at least- one "all women are whores/retarded/cunts" post?
>>
>>18421934
I think it's simply because girls around don't really care about trolling the others as much.
>>
>>18421928
>>18421923
>>18421917
>>18421742
I love how you all fell for the cheapest bait I've seen in a long while.
>>
Ladies

Since you probably talk about your friends and other women about this sort of stuff, you might know the answer.

How rare are modest, respectful girls? By this I mean girls who don't ride the cock carousel or cheat, like the femanon that posted earlier in this thread.
>>
>>18421832
That sounds like a great date for a pair that's been together for a bit, even just a month, but as an early date that would be overkill personally as I'd be worried about the price, unless you have a good but cheap sushi place up your sleeve. I'm a split the bill kind of person and wouldn't be interested in dating someone who flashes their wealth or "spoils" me. But I'm just speaking for myself here. Great date night idea though. Maybe leave the sushi for the second date, or visa versa?

Otherwise, I'm sure there's plenty of women who would jump at that opportunity.
>>
>>18421930
nah. I just read the actual scientific artucles, searching for a way to grant men neverending possibility of gaining one erection after another
>>
How do I get a 6 foot tall gf?
>>
>>18421945
I love how you fell for our masterbait
>>
File: pls.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>18421945
How is it bait? Did you write it?

I'm trying to have hope here. I don't want to view women this way.
>>
>>18421928
That wouldn't really help. I'm a guy who talks shit about both genders and that post could easily be used to illustrate that all girls are hoes (all of her friends are) and that she is an exception to the rule.

>>18421943
They should troll us a little. It'd be fun.

>>18421955
Move to Netherlands.
>>
>>18421947
Not rare at all.
I had one partner and never cheated. None of my friends but one ever cheated. None of my friends but one (same girl as above) had more than 3 partners.
We're in college, moderately attractive.
>>
>>18421943
You only have to look at stuff like the red pill subreddit, or websites like returnofkings or whatever to realize that there are many men who sincerely think this. Not to mention /r9k/.

Obviously it plays a part that women who hate men won't readily come to a website where the userbase is predominantly male. But still.
>>
>>18421960
The moment when you take some post 100% seriously is the moment you lose dumb frogposter.

And now go and find your own gf who will spam pepe memes with you all over internet.
>>
File: 1486520878633.jpg (46KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486520878633.jpg
46KB, 720x720px
>>18421969
most of the men who are into that kind of stuff are either 4chan NEETs or divorced husbands. also the only true redpill is finally realizing that 3d women are terrible and the only true way is 2d women
>>
>>18421707
How do I find a gf like this?
>>
>>18421966
Would a Dutch girl swoon over me if I caught her a bunch of eels and smoked them for her?
>>
>>18421981
With all her male friends who always talk to her about the sex they are having... are you sure?
>>
File: women.jpg (226KB, 1024x780px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
226KB, 1024x780px
>>18421981
Find a time machine.
>>
File: 060.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
060.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>18421993
Holy shit! Women were gorgeous in the past.
>>
>>18421947
It's hard to get across in just a few sentences because it is a nuanced matter. An attitude that I see a lot on here is that guys are kind of waiting for women to "out" themselves as whores, like they're trying to catch her not being as conservative as they'd like her to be. If you are being extremely strict then I have not one friend (okay, literally one friend, but she has no interest in sex to begin with) who is as "virtuous" as /r9k/ would have it. Reason for that being that of course to a red blooded woman, sex with a man and attention from men is never as inherently negative/toxic/ruining as it looks from that perspective. There are also more grey areas, it's less stereotypical. I have a friend who cheated on her boyfriend while they were spending 6+ months absolutely apart due to doing research in countries at opposite sides of the world. I asked her if she felt guilty or regretful and she said no, it took her by surprise how much she didn't feel those things, it felt like she was leading an entirely different life then. But she still instantly fessed up to him and let him decide whether he still wanted to be with her. She is also the most stereotypical "good girl" out of all the friends I've had. Real people have weird inner contradictions and are more complicated than fitting a single stereotype.

Having said that, counting it I have had nine good female friends in life that I know the love life of. Out of those two cheated, with one doing it as a teenager, feeling intense remorse and being strictly monogamous in the decade since including her current five year relationship. Three have a high partner count, for all the others (including myself) it's all three or less. One is still a virgin. For reference, the youngest turns 22 today and the oldest is 27.
>>
>>18421947
Not rare. Pretty common in my experience. I'm very shy though, and so is my friend group - who are all girls who've been in long term relationships for years, and have been with only 1 - 4 men at the absolute most. We all want to get married, have children, and are book worms.
>>
>>18421707
>>18421960
They're learning. Some of them the hard way, some of them for the worse. You can be destructively promiscuous at one point in your life and realize that you were acting from a really fucked up place later on.

Casual sex is nothing to be ashamed of as long as you're being smart and respectful, but cheating and constantly "dating" dudes for awhile just to break it off for a different dick is unhealthy and the foundation of a sad and unfulfilled life. All you can do is try to be a moral beacon, find real love and show them what they're missing out on. Be straightforward, let them know when they're being a shitty person and if they really matter to you, help them address their own issues and insecurities that make them put so much energy into unsafe sex. Focus on building a "sisterhood" with them with the goal of growing together intimately as friends so they'll want transparency and intimacy with everyone they share themselves with.
>>
>>18421993
every time I see pre-90s hot women, I immediately think of the fact that shaving your muff wasnt a thing back then and i instantly get turned off
>>
>>18421993
>panties exposed
>asses getting checked out by guard
That's not really a good example.
>>
>>18421993
God damn, anon.
>>
>>18421960
It is clearly bait.

No woman brags about not riding the cock carousel like it is something extraordinary. Literally 90% of my friends didn't kiss more than 5 guys.
>>
File: vintage-swimwear-1950s.jpg (157KB, 725x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vintage-swimwear-1950s.jpg
157KB, 725x1000px
>>18422006
>panties exposed
It's a bathing suit, you moron.
>>
believe it or not, but I don't mean to bait or troll at all.

But I was thinking - is liking shaved pussies related to paedophilia anyhow?
>>
>>18422016
>is liking shaved pussies related to paedophilia anyhow?
Absolutely no. Is liking men without facial hair related to paedophilia anyhow?
>>
>>18422014
Should I ride the cock carousel? Haven't seen a peen in almost 8 years.
>>
>>18422023
They still look the same, anonette. You haven't been missing out. They didn't upgrade them.
>>
>>18422022
it's different, since female sexuality isn't centered upon visual signals

but... it might be, even if just a little
>>
File: 1547.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1547.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>18421993
Huh, American women used to be good looking.
>>
>>18422015
I didn't know that walking around in a slut outfit (swimwear + high heels) was an old thing.

>>18422023
NO.
>>
File: 1495288598559.jpg (41KB, 650x726px) Image search: [Google]
1495288598559.jpg
41KB, 650x726px
>>18422034
>since female sexuality isn't centered upon visual signals
>>
>>18422037
>slut outfit
Why aren't women allowed to wear swimwear? They should be allowed to walk nude and you know it.
>>
File: 1251fefdacd968c0e1598187f789ce89.jpg (139KB, 736x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1251fefdacd968c0e1598187f789ce89.jpg
139KB, 736x1105px
>>18422041
I posted that pic.

I'd basically suck his cock after he fucked my grandma's corpse.
I've never seen a man that hot.
>>
>>18422016
I am sure that men into children do not like pubes. But that's about as far as it goes. What we find sexy is hugely dependent on what we are exposed to. Just like now ass is all the rage and virtually every man is an ass man, while in the nineties it was all about tits. Many men love to look at fit girls now whereas I remember that just a few years back, posting an even remotely trim girl would get all sorts of "eww masculine" comments.

The fact that men adored women with full bushes for centuries and now plenty of men would turn up their nose at this has nothing to do with paedophilia, only with what's considered normal.
>>
>>18422041
>centered
>centered
>centered

time to get more lessons on reading comprehension
>>
File: 1474852314949.gif (919KB, 170x196px) Image search: [Google]
1474852314949.gif
919KB, 170x196px
I just want to hold a girl in my arms while cuddling
>>
>>18422054
Degenerate.
>>
>>18422050
>disrespecting your granny
>>
File: 1475931529529.jpg (22KB, 280x469px) Image search: [Google]
1475931529529.jpg
22KB, 280x469px
>>18422053
It is, are you high?
>>
>>18422060
As if she wouldn't understand me.
>>
>>18422051
this makes sense. But why would removing your visual signal for sexual readiness become considered normal in the first place?
>>
File: 1477305563145.png (32KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1477305563145.png
32KB, 657x527px
>>18421975
Where can I find a girl who will spam Pepe memes with me?
>>
>>18422048
>feminazi actually will defend this

>>18422050
>>18422065
S L U T !
>>
>>18422067
In 2014.
>>
>>18422053
Don't actually kill yourself, ok? I genuinly feel bad for posting that. Sorry.
>>
Clean shaved pussy is best pussy. Do whatever you want with this information.
>>
>>18422070
You're just jealous because not even my dead grandma would fuck you.
>>
>>18422080
I used to think so. I realized that I actually like a little bit of hair down there though. I have literally no idea why.
>>
>>18421993
They're really attractive. Like really.
>>
>>18422016
I wouldn't say it's directly related, and >>18422051 has a great response, but personally I don't like how infantile it makes me look/feel.
>>
>>18422066
In porn you can see the action better if she's shaved, it's more explicit. Then once people grow used to it they feel bushes are gross and look unclean because it stands out to them so much, they look at women all bare down there all the time after all. It also has practical benefits, but downsides as well.

For the record it also depends on where you live. I am (thankfully) European and it is much less big a deal here as far as I'm aware. I fucking loathe shaving it off and my ex wanted to eat me out so much I actually had to tell him that I'd like to do something else.
>>
Pedophila has nothing to do with hair.
>>
>>18422101

this
>>
>>18421997
Think dude, without tinder girls had to actually be gorgeous to attract boy.

>>18422000
>very shy
How does girl like you go and find bf? Are you on online dating sites? Hidden in your basement?
>bookworm
Would you be willing to read with your bf?

>>18422015
Lol at thouse hairstyles.

>>18422023
How are you looking for bf?

>>18422067
She is hiding in her basement. So it is tricky. Can you break locks?
>>
>>18422105
>tinder
People who are attractive don't use tinder. They pick live.
>>
>>18422105
Fuck you, mass replying piece of shit. Just use a tripcode already so I can filter your bitch ass
>>
>>18421945
Nice try cheater. We know how your kind work.
>>
>>18422105
>Think dude, without tinder girls had to actually be gorgeous to attract boy.
???????????

You fucking what mate? Dudes are always going to be attracted to chicks
>>
>>18422108
this
>>
>>18422112
I am married to the guy I lost my virginity to. Never cheated. Never even kissed another man.

Have fun dying alone.
>>
>>18422105
>>18422114
Yeah it's rather the other way around. Back in the day it was much harder to get into touch with a large amount of women so you had to make do with whoever was around more.
>>
>>18422107
Have you ever actually used tinder? There are some uggos on there without a doubt, but there's also some damn sexy looking girls on there as well. Personality wise, I'm sure they're all terrible though.
>>
Didn't the thread get really entertaining with all the shitposting at the end?
>>
File: 12-02-04Sim6.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
12-02-04Sim6.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>18422121
Did you not browse this thread, yesterday? That was the most insane case of false advertising that I have ever seen.
>>
>>18422108
Lol.
>>
Do we have to wait like an hour before the next thread is up?
>>
>>18422138
You have the tools to make a new one. Anyone here has.
>>
>>18422141
Be a good mommy and do it.
>>
>>18422145
I'm male. How would I be a good mommy?
I can penisfeed you, though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-16-00-20-35.png (41KB, 540x231px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-16-00-20-35.png
41KB, 540x231px
>>18422138
Do you know we can keep shitposting here until thread sages?

And since adv is slow board, it can take a long time?

>>18422125
Can you elaborate on that a bit? Please?
>>
>>18422155
But I want this to be on first page.

>>18422153
shut up
>>
>>18422161
>first page
You dont use master race catalog mode?
>>
>>18422155
Oh no, the autistic mass replying faggot hid my post! Everyone here hates you and your advice is shit. At least do people a favor and use a tripcode so that people can have the option to filter your retarded ass. Go buy some condoms and fuck yourself
>>
>>18422168
It's not for me.
>>
>>18422176
The fun part is that when i give 1 reply at a time you dont even know who is retarded and who is not. If you ask me, the more retarded anon from us two is you.

Because if you knew anything about fighting trolls you would known the only workibg weapon is ban and or ignore them. What you are currently doing is just encouraging me to keep mass replying only to trigger you (which is kind of funny in itself) and if you will go overboard, it is only matter of time some other anon starts doing the same as me only to harvest triggered (You)s.

So my advice to you is to ignore me as best as you can unless you want to start meme as powerful as pepe meme.

>condoms
:-D

>hid my post!
I didnt. Just took screen to have another pic related reply ready for the next time.

Cheers!
>>
>>18421975
>who will spam pepe memes with you all over internet.

t-t-those exist??
>>
>>18421999
It's trips of truth, so I could believe this. I'm a dude and I could believe all of what you wrote, it seems pretty fair.
>>
>>18422201
>unless you want to start meme as powerful as pepe meme.
what
dude, your ego is to large to fit a whole zoo
>>
>>18422209
Ofc they do. Have you ever seen shitposting on tumblr? It is like an art. And now go and find your own gf from your location. First step is to acquire gf and second step is to teach her art of frog posting.

>>18422212
And you havent even see how big my P is!
>>
>>18422119
Have fun dying of STD overload from all the men you'll fuck after you get bored.
>>
>>18422235
I'm sure I'll get bored of getting fucked well and being happy with my husband.
>>
for any gender

Do you ever find someone attractive, but not like; attractive for you? Like, sometimes I'll see chicks who are really really attractive, and you know they are but at the same time they do fuck all NOTHING for you. Like, I could talk to this person and I wouldn't get nervous or anything, It's like I'm fucking asexual even though I'm talking to this really attractive out of my league person. It;s really a weird thing sometimes because I dunno it's just strange.
>>
>>18422296
No. Either my penis likes her or not.
>>
>>18422296
it's exactly becaue she's out of your league
read up on human mating strategies if it bugs you badly
>>
>>18422296
I know what you're talking about. It's hard to explain, but I get you.
>>
>>18422329

but you see, that can't be it because there are some girls out of my league that I am still attracted
>>
>>18422335
what you percieve by your old, stubborn and pretty dumb brain parts doen't always overlap with what you percieve by the brand-new-and-shining ones, we have evolved recently.

plus there's also the smell - some women are incompatible genetically with you, which you might be able to tell (unconsciously, most likely) by their smell

Finally, you are able to feel empathy, which allows you to understand what other pepole think. You thus realise they would feel attaction to somebody because they have many traits considered good, even if you dislike them personally
>>
File: 1497472548479.jpg (151KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497472548479.jpg
151KB, 1148x462px
>>18422248
Yeah you will, the instant any better prospect comes along.
>>
Femanons, I need your help understanding something. So I'm interested in this girl but I want to find out if she's single or talking to someone before I do anything. I asked her sister and her response was "I have no right to tell you any of her secrets". What's that supposed to mean exactly? Is being single a secret now among women or does she mean her sister is talking to someone and she doesn't want to tell me? Thanks in advance.
>>
I've been thinking of telling this girl I'm interested in her, she's my coworker, she's married but seems to be getting divorced and she's hot/cold with me. Is this a good idea?
Thread posts: 387
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.