[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/tards im going to interview this mentally unstable guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-1341413277.jpg (259KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1341413277.jpg
259KB, 720x1280px
Hey /b/tards im going to interview this mentally unstable guy i found on Youtube tommorow on skype, i have a whole list of questions, any questions you guys wanna contribute? Heres a synopsis on why i think this guy is batshit insane

>is obssesed with the "hood" and the african american community, constantly talks about getting "street cred" and "getting a sexy black female" as a wife

>watches child disney movies and gives reviews on his channe, while being in his 30s, i just think thats weird

>grew up rich and sheltered in very "white" places

>his parents have him following a strict religious ideal, not surw what it is but its like cathlicism on steroids

>socially excluded from school, in one of his videos he shares how he would try to be popular by joining sports teams to only get ridiculed (pretty sure this affects the next reason)

> Dude is still a virgin, not just this but, while observing his activity on YT, he bashed like 6 girls calling them whores.

> He no joke talks like Hannibal Lector,

> I follow him on Instagram, and all of his posts are self depricating posts, he talks abour how his life sucks, and many of them have suicidal undertones

Anyone wanna contribute some dank ass questions?

(Might post screenshots of converations if this thread gets popular later on /b/)

- YOSKI
>>
>>18418095
Ask him if he evet considered going to therapy.

Ask him about how his parents view him.

Honestly he does not sound interesting enough.
>>
>>18418095
you got a link to any of his videos? he sounds cool.
>>
>>18418095
>spends days looking up this guy
>studying his channel and himself
>asking him about his sex life
>watching his long review videos
>all of them
>analyzing them and building up his case
>asking for an interview
>looking to prove deeper and psychoanlyze this guy

>"H-haha guys! This guy is so weird! Haha, it's so weird, unlike me, guys!"
>>
>>18418238
Kek.

I feel like OP wishes to become an internet celeb by interviewing various lolcows.

Just a heads up bra, people will start digging in YOUR shit so time for a clean up.
>>
is this him?

https://youtu.be/vHXgLu5w3jk?t=10
>>
>>18418250
View response on thread
>>
>>18418238
View response on thread >>18418238
>>
OP here

Will post results if thread still is here, or create a new one sharing his responses, im in no way a psychologist, or anything like that, i dont wish to post his channel for privacy, and because this is 4chan and half of you tards will call him a faggot, I only wish to find out more about him and why he acts the way he does, and i also wish to help him in a way, this dude loves rap, i have a home studio, a shitty Audio interface and a cheap mic to spare, he complains about not having anyone believe in him, so at the end of everything imma ask hin to share some lyrics and if its not trash, i might just send him the recording equipment, still appreciate the responses :)

- YOSKI
>>
>>18418095
Ask him
"what is the best method to clean seamen from pajamas, and or underwear" Then throw in some "I do this" casual, like "I always just preesoak them with borax, then wash with regular detergent"
I could guarentee this man litterally thinks fapping will make him go blind and as result has wet dreams.

Oohh Ask him "What was the best wet dream you have ever had" hahahahaa

now if you really want to open his crazy, just ask him of his thoughts on revelations.
His crazy will roll out like a dick and spew everywhere like he's ODing on the rope hahahahaha
>>
>>18418319
Ill be sure to ask him how to get sailors out of underwear i promise
>>
>>18418095
Dear namefaggot,
You are not and never will be relevant. Go pretend to be popular somewhere else.
Love, Anon
>>
>>18418339
Oh hahaha yeah, I missed that haha
>>
File: IMG_0168.jpg (98KB, 533x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.jpg
98KB, 533x489px
im very interested in investing in stocks and coins and such but i literally have no idea about anything. can anyone send me any links and help me learn and become knowledgeable about this stuff before i do something stupid. assume i know nothing about this because i don't
>>
>>18418683
>>>/biz/
>>
>>18418683
i meant to make my own thread god i'm a retard
>>
>>18418698
Everyones welcome here my guy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.