[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions on HRT and early transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1497001410291.jpg (92KB, 472x531px) Image search: [Google]
1497001410291.jpg
92KB, 472x531px
Hello, I am an early transition transexual FTM and I was wondering if it is useful to begin transitioning as early on as possible using whatever orally administered estrogen boosters and testosterone suppressors I can afford and move on to full HRT/injections as soon as I can afford it, or if I would transition more completely/more fully if I wait to begin transitioning until I can afford complete prescription/injection HRT with a doctor's assistance from the very start.

I am not worried about injuring myself or health side effects but only what will result in the most complete and convincing/aesthetically pleasing transition (the sooner the better of course, but quality over promptness any day)
>>
>>18416713
...MTF, not FTM. sorry, I am very sleepy.
>>
Find a group specifically for people who are transsexual, no one here's going to know. It shouldn't be hard to find a group of people though. Also, you should definitely care about and find out the risks to yourself.
>>
>>18416713
>>>/lgbt/ is full of guides. General rule of thumb is
>start before puberty hits
>start asap if puberty already started
Remember that no matter what you call yourself, there will be people thinking otherwise or pure disgust. So your best bet is to not go rubbing that fact to their faces.

And dont suicide in case it wont turn out as well as you hoped. You cant shitpost if dead.
>>
>>18416713
Do not even consider transitioning unless you are under the care and observation of both a medical doctor and a shrink, and follow their advice and timetable.
>>
>>18416713
don't transition because you will look like shit past 25; chances are you already look like shit
>>
>every new transgender brings the evil white race one bit closer to extinction
You're doing the right thing, OP
>>
File: IMG_9862.jpg (179KB, 1454x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9862.jpg
179KB, 1454x342px
disgusting
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.