[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please explain to me why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 0c165-fatkini-pic1.png (509KB, 517x609px) Image search: [Google]
0c165-fatkini-pic1.png
509KB, 517x609px
Someone please explain why tf I only attract fat women.

Be me 5'9 130lbs average looking. I guess to most people I'm a bit to skinny. It doesn't make sense why a guy like me who is able to keep their weight down like this attract women who could give a shit less about what they look like.
>>
>>18410492
>attract
You are boy. That means it is your job to try seduce girl both online or offline. If all you do is wait passively, only super desparate (like the fat ugly ones) will try to hit on you. Simply because no boy would ever hit on them by himself.

So either lower your standards or hit on pretty girls yourself.

Also show
>>>/fit/ sticky
to them and tell them to unfatten themselves first. It is possible.
>>
you like what you like, you can't control it

you are a whale hunter, nothing can change that, so embrace it
>>
>>18410546
But I don't want to be a whale hunter
Wat do?
>>
>>18410492
It has nothing to do with your looks. You come across to them as a nice guy, someone who would be able to see past their looks. That's why they're attracted to you.

They're obviously wrong.
>>
>>18410662
It must be, I haven't had a good looking woman since highschool.
>>
File: 1414714553873.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1414714553873.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>18410492
I have the opposite problem, I crave fatties. The problem is that 19 times out of 20 they're disgusting unkempt ugly bulldogs, and the 1 in 20 that is genuinely attractive have high standards because they know that they're very desirable within the chubby chaser niche

Being a fatty lover is suffering
>>
>>18411929

Seconding this. Something in me drives me to fuck the whales, but a lot of them ARE whales in the first place because they're fucked in the head and have no impulse control.
>>
I like bigger girls but not into jiggle giant jellys. Something about those giant tits and big thighs drive me nuts. Cant say I've ever banged a skinny girl. They just don't do anything for me.
All the ones I have been with have been clean and well groomed. Guess I have been lucky.
>>
>>18412344
>tfw like the giant jellies

send help
>>
>>18410662
>someone who would be able to see past their looks
I mean, I would think I'm a nice guy because people call me that all the time. But I act nice to just about everyone because I see no reason to behave another way. I still am attracted to certain women and too overweight is past the threshold for me. Am I somehow not a nice guy because I'm not trying to fuck people I'm not attracted to?
>>
>>18410513
Why do the men have to pursue women? Why do I see counterexamples to this all the time (women pursuing men they really like)?
>>
>>18410492
>>18412878

I think its perfectly reasonable to not want to date obese people. As long as you're not being a dick, walking over to jellies and telling them "yer fat I will never fuck you to go /fit/" lol

OP my advice is this:
>figure out the type of girl you're interested
>get a sense of what those girls want in a man
>become man/guy to attract said girls
>get girl, easy peasy
>>
>>18410492
you're ugly
>>
>>18414587
this desu
>>
>>18410492

post pics of your self if you want real answers.

but the simple shallow answer is that fat women are desperate, attractive or even just 'okay looking' men do not approach them. if a fat girl wants someone more attractive than them they have to work for it. the same way a guy have to 'work for it' if they want a girl who is hotter than them.

its the circle of life.
>>
>>18410492
its mostly self confidence and power thats what women crave fat girls are desperate unless if ur very short or something extreme
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.