[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 26

File: ATOGA manandwoman.jpg (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA manandwoman.jpg
13KB, 500x500px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
Did any of you guys ever get a girl after being persistent and insisting even after she didn't seem to be attracted to you at first?
>>
>>18405714
Yes and like 80% of my male friends, too.
>>
>>18405706
Guys,
Do women who are gloomy or serious turn you off?
>>
>>18405731
Women are so beautiful when they smile.
>>
Girls,

If you have experience with one or both I'd like your input. What does anal feel like? And what does squirting feel like? Are either of them actually pleasurable for you?
>>
>>18405731
Only if her "serious" attitude makes it look too much like she actually doesn't enjoy having me around.
>>
Guys, do you like women with penises?
>>
>>18405739
They are the only thing I fap to but I wouldn't actually date one irl or have sex with one.
>>
>>18405731
only if she's ugly
in which case, not being ugly helps
>>
>>18405731
No, it doesn't matter if a woman is gloomy unless it affects me. I actually get turned off by women that are too open about themselves and are acting way more energized than they actually are, i kinda like the mystery and seriousness of a woman because it just feels more interesting.
>>
>>18405731
Serious, no. Gloomy, yes. I prefer serious/mature women, but women who have a negative outlook on life aren't typically fun to be around.
>>
Are there women who are not big fans of physical touch?
>>
>>18405731
If she can't have fun with me, yes. I like girls who are happy. Most guys do.
>>
>>18405739
No, women with penises are not women.
>>
>>18405739
>women
>penises
Futas don't exist. And everything else is gay. So find some gay guy that doesn't even like his men to look like men.
>>
>>18405807
I dislike being touched. Maybe it's autism, but I feel uncomfortable when someone touches me and it's often slightly painful, even if the touch is light. That being said, I would want my boyfriend to touch me a lot and often, because after all, it is one of the signs of affection. And I think I would actually enjoy that, unlike unwanted touches.
>>
File: before-after.jpg (761KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
before-after.jpg
761KB, 960x1280px
>>18405871
>>18405862
ITT: people who have never met mtfs.

Just because a transwoman chooses to keep her penis doesn't mean she's any less of a woman.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (18KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
18KB, 300x256px
What's the approach for girls at a club? What is the appropriate thing to do? Every time I go to the club I just dance and drink and dance and I wait for someone to approach me and hope that it goes smoothly.

Finally last night I decided all I needed to do was dance and approach a girl and make it obvious what my intentions were and I got fucking shouted at by her and all of her friends right there in front of everything holy fuck it was my worst fears.

I know I'm just trying to have sex so it's nothing serious but why do I have to be such a loser when I'm the one who tries, everyone else does it and it's fine, the moment I try it's like "whoa don't get so hung up on it man". Well it's pretty rough.

I just want to go up and make a case, but there's loud as fuck music playing, I have to rely on body language and I don't want to be a creep but I mean I sort of have to start dancing with a girl without her advance permission you know.

Like sometimes I will dance next to a girl and my friends will say "she's interested ask her" but I don't, everyone's watching, I will look stupid and I will look like some rapist. So I don't and I say nothing and then she stays there next to me the whole time and I go home thinking fuck.

How are you supposed to politely initiate the mating ritual in clubs?
>>
>>18405731
>Do women who are gloomy or serious turn you off?

I honestly wouldn't even approach a woman like that.

Not just because, lets face it, they probably have the whole "resting bitch face" thing down to more than even an art, a fucking scientifically accurate design that has perfected the art of repelling all people anywhere near her, but also because, I'd rather not have to potentially deal with the entire "anyone who has a sense of humour needs to grow up and be "mature" like me" snobby attitude that I wish all women dropped at their 18th birthday (but unfortunately, some of them decide to drag that mentality further and further...).

Honestly, dealing with a woman like that sounds like my personal hell. It'd be like being a fucking teenager again.
>>
>>18405885
Go back to /lgbt/, these posts are literally the reason they made that board.
Also looking like a woman doesn't make someone a woman. You know why? Because you can't define what makes someone a woman.
Tell me anon, what IS a woman? What defines a person as a woman? If a person identifies themself as a woman what does it mean? What does being a woman mean?
>>
>>18405885
I think you need to retake biology.
>>
>>18405901
>If a person identifies themself as a woman what does it mean?

Using the correct pronouns, letting her use and enjoy the same spaces other women use so that she live like the group she knows she belongs to.
>>
>>18405913
What does belonging in that group mean? Isn't there more to women than something as shallow and superficial as using a certain bathroom or being called "her"?
>>
>>18405918
>getting into a discussion with someone supporting trans movement

Let it go my dude
>>
>>18405918
Bathroom and every female space out there, getting addressed as a girl, being thought as a girl, being sought after, having guys chase you rather than you have to chase someone, not being questioned at every turn because your behavior is inappropriate and mistaken as gay, instead your behavior being seen as natural and normal, you being included and accepted. This shit matters.
>>
>>18405925
You are right
>>
I'm dating a girl who's not into romance or affection at all, or at least in her interactions towards others. I'm a guy who's not into physical contact or affection towards others.
She ignores or politely takes my sweet words, and other than the fact she still hits me up and accepts my date plans occasionally (we're both busy students is all) I'd have no idea she was interested.

How do I escalate this? I hate being touched, she hates being touched, I hate being sweettalked, she hates being sweettalked. Even serious us-talk gives her chills in a wrong way, even though it's nothing personal as she keeps reminding me. What's there to do for me?
>>
File: shimawat.jpg (38KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
shimawat.jpg
38KB, 512x512px
Do women prefer to be spanked on the back or the front?
>>
>>18405937
Maybe you are asexual aromantic or another weird animal. In this case you just don't escalte it. You treat her as a friend or a platonic partner. By the way, what are you studying?
>>
This is for other guys (yeah yeah, it's I know ask the opposite gender, but I don't want to create a new thread): Do any of you also take a while to get matches on an app like tinder, or is it just me?
>>
>>18405948
On the front? Like where, how? You mean like slapped on the face? Or like spanked on the boobs or the vagina?
>>
>>18405965
Yes. This goes for pretty much every guy who's not at least an 8/10 in looks.
>>
>>18405967
The other side of the butt. Va-gina.
>>
>>18405948
I'd rather be spanked on the fuzzy-wuzzy than the stinky-winky.
>>
File: spank.png (197KB, 705x570px) Image search: [Google]
spank.png
197KB, 705x570px
>>18405976
Unless she's into pain, don't hit her in the pussy. I can't believe you had to actually ask.
>>
>>18405984
But James Deen does it all the time
>>
>>18405984
>Unless she's into pain...
I mean, he is spanking her.
>>
How do I come to terms with women being more unhygenic than men? It's really fucking with me.
>>
Why do women want to be spanked.
>>
>>18406002
It's actually fucking with me too because I always used to view them as qt butterflies.
>>
Guys

What compells you to tell a girl you trust her?
>>
>>18406014
I don't trust anyone.

t.in a relationship for 5 years
>>
>>18405736
I tried anal a couple of times. It feels like pooping backwards. Not sexy at all. And then it hurt for days.
>>
>>18406014
If she blows, swallows and take anal. I'm actually serious.
>>
>>18405714
Literally everyone I've been in a relationship with. I'm convinced I have problems because being taken only makes me want them more.
>>
>>18405731
Yes, this is a stupid question. Guys like other shit in spite of gloom. However, gloom shit is still crap.
>>
>>18405999
There are different levels to these things. I enjoy being spanked, but if you hit me on the vagina, you just ruined your chances of getting off that round. As the chart says, there are spots more sensitive than others, the pussy is basically a condensed huge amount of nerves above bone as apposed to fat and muscle on the ass, there's not very good distribution of the slap and isn't even comparable to being slapped on the ass.
>>
>>18406027
>because being taken only makes me want them more
Fug, I'm the same. I've ruined 2 relationships already because I always get what I want (almost always).
>>
>>18405739
Not against transgenders and blah blah blah, but I can never be with one. Sorry, dicks are gross. Also

>penis
>girl

Pick one.
>>
>>18405739
You mean men with breasts.

>>18405885
Mtfs are men who take estrogen and dress femininely. Is that what being a woman means?

>>18405927
Oh please no dicks in our female spaces, that's why we have them in the first place. We should accept feminine men, not pretend they're women. What you're saying is sexist as fuck.
>>
>>18405948
about as much as you want to get spanked on your berries.
>>
>>18406014
Sex. I don't trust anyone though. Never have never will
>>
>>18406035
My friend says it's ego. To be fair though bitches get turned on by scandal. Like I swear that alone makes it worth it for them.
>>
>>18405948
>should I slap her on the genitals??
No.
>>
two years have passed since the first time since I see a girl in the subway waiting the same train to home. This year I've had a lot of opportunities to talk but I'm really shy and I just can´t.
That happens a lot of times and seems she acts a little bit compressive with me.

The past wednesday I found her facebook and before sending a friend invitation I send a "hi" who answered. After that, I send a the frien invitation. Today, saturday, I have not recieved any response

I do not understand.
>>
I think my question needs rephrasing: what does it mean when a guy tells a girl he trusts her? (they didn't have sex yet)
>>
>>18406099
He wants you to peg him.
>>
>>18406087
Underrated post.
>>
>>18406002
>>18406012
Me too.

Girls, what's your excuse?
>>
My gf always needs a break after an orgasm which makes multiple orgasms quite impossible. Is that a common thing? Because I've never heard of a female refractory period.
>>
>>18406218
There isn't one but that doesn't mean she wants that intense feeling again. Like I don't need a break between shots but please let's pace ourselves.
>>
Girls, If one of your good girl friends cheated on her bf, would you let him know?
>>
>>18406460
Depends on how much I valued the friendship and how well I knew the boyfriend.
>>
how do i call a girl out for using me for the emotional connection and whats the best way to outright cut them out of my life entirely?
>>
>>18406468
>how do I call out a girl for treating me like a friend
>>
>>18406473
nah its not like that at all.

she'll call me complaining about shit in her life and ill talk to her about it, but honestly really isnt there for me whenever i need to talk about some shit, flakes on plans, lies about shit, and has been stringing me along for the past 3 months.

fuck being friends with her
>>
>>18406478
If you don't like how she treats you, you stop talking to her. I don't understand why you need advice about this.
>>
Girls, I have a penis that when erect ranges from 4 to 4.5 inches in length. I have never gotten around to measuring my girth but I'm its kinda skinny. I have no problems with performing cunnalingus. I just want to know if I perform vaginal or anal on a woman will I atleast be able to make her feel ANY sort of pleasure or satisfaction. All I care about is her needs in the bedroom. Serious answers only please.
>>
So I agreed to go to some young style church with like singing and dancing with this christian girl I want to bang and I really don't want to go has anyone been to one of these things what the fuck is this going to be?
>>
>>18406460
I wouldn't want to be friends anymore with a cheater so I don't care about preserving the friendship. Would let him know, with evidence if I can.
>>
>>18406460
Yes, I despise cheaters.
>>
I was very close with this girl before but nowadays she seems distant and all of that. I'm not sure if something is up or she's just busy but most of the time that there's a possibility of us hanging out, she's hanging out with other friends instead.

Is she avoiding me?
>>
>>18406094
Have you ever seriously considered the fact you may have autism?

On a serious note, she doesn't have any kind of relationship with you at all so maybe she just doesn't care. Maybe woman aren't meant to treat you with respect just because you think you're a nice guy. And you're not one of those fucking nice guys are you? Post pic.
>>
>>18406099
He wants you to put a dildo up is pooper
>>
is it okay to be upset over someone you're dating saying how much they appreciate you and shit and then flakes, bullshits you, and more than likely is hooking up with others on the side?

or am i just being a dickhead
>>
how do i ask a guy if i can peg him? I have no interest in letting him penetrate me vaginally and this is the only way i can feel fulfilled sexually.
>>
>>18406758
open your mouth and say the words
If you're pretty, many guys will drop their pants immediately. This is a good test to see if you're pretty.
>>
>>18406758
Most guys would say yes if they were able to fuck you too at some point but since it's one way, nope.
>>
>>18406867
what if I was suckin his dick on the daily, and might let him put it in my ass?
>>
>>18406874
>might
then he *might let you peg him :)
why do you get satisfaction from putting plastic inside your man's ass
That just seems like the bigger issue
>>
>>18406874
>and might let him put it in my ass?
That would probably sell it since that would be fair.

Why are you so against vaginal though?
>>
>>18406874
>might
It would need to be a yes. It would make it fair.
>>
>>18406874
Do you have vaginismus or some shit? Usually girls are the other way around.
>>
>>18406758
I don't have any issue with you wanting to peg me, I think the not letting me penetrate vaginally is a bigger problem.
>>
>>18406876
same reason you want to fuck a girls pussy
>>18406878
>Why are you so against vaginal though?
I'm insecure about the feeling of the inside of my vagina, also receiving pleasure makes me uncomfortable
>>18406884
no
>>
>>18406888
I think therapy should be a bigger concern for you than pegging
>>
>>18406888
>same reason you want to fuck a girls pussy
No, it's not. Dick has nerve endings.
You have a piece of plastic attached to your crotch.
Pretender.
>>
>>18406891
if the only reason you wanted to stick it in a girl you could just fuck an onahole, I have an emotional desire to stick a dick in someone, since I dont have a dick I have to make do
>>
>>18406895
>you could just fuck an onahole
idk, never tried
is it really as good as a warm wet vagina?
>>
>>18406895
>I have an emotional desire to stick a dick in someone, since I dont have a dick I have to make do
You probably need to go to therapy. This is not normal behavior and is very much a mental problem.
>>
Guys - my boyfriend really dislikes himself.
How do I make him feel a bit more loved?
>>
>>18406895
the fuck is a onahold?
>>
>>18406900
i dont see how this is a problem at all
>>18406906
a type of fleshlight
>>
>>18406902
Get him doing things where he feels accomplished.
Encourage a new hobby that promotes growth. It could be woodworking, MMA, SCUBA or whatever as long as it's something he can be productive for himself.
>>
>>18406907
>i dont see how this is a problem at all
That's why it's a problem. You need to see someone about your insecurity towards your own genitalia and the penis envy.
>>
>>18406909
That's a good idea. His hobbies are all very passive.
>>
File: 1495582582141.gif (947KB, 499x477px) Image search: [Google]
1495582582141.gif
947KB, 499x477px
Hey guys and girls...
how do I know I'm not a total troll of a girl? I'm worried I am.
>>
>>18406913
like getting pegged?
>>
>>18406913
Needing an active hobby is definitely part of the male psyche. It's deep rooted in our DNA back when we were running around in loincloths hunting/gathering. I personally think the lack of active hobbies are why depression is so common and video games are so popular.

What is he into currently?
>>
>>18406916
Would you be comfortable posting a picture?
>>
>>18405706
Girls: Has any of you ever referred to yourself as "A friend" to a guy that has shown obvious interest in you? What do you generally mean by that statement?
>>
>>18406925
It means I'm not interested romantically in said guy.
>>
>>18406911
how is penis envy an illness?
>>
have you had vagina sex before?
it's not that bad :)
>>
>>18406918
He's your average 4chan weeb - videogames, anime, all that shit.

My mom loves him and she goes hunting a lot (weird, I know) - maybe I could ask her to bring us sometimes. Or maybe I can just ask him to join me when I work out.
>>
>>18406935
>when I work out.
lol
are u fat
>>
Is picking up chicks in bars still a thing? As a dude, I seriously doubt that many women want to drink that much.
Also, is there any sign people give when they're looking specifically for a hookup rather than a relationship? I want to know ahead of time.
>>
>>18406939
Not particularly - 5'6", 125 lbs.
I go to the gym three times a week and run every morning.
>>
>>18406942
NEET?
>>
>>18406932
In combination with your insecurity and mental discomfort at your own genitals, it's an illness.
>>
>>18406935
Yes definitely to working out. As you can tell from doing it, working out dumps dopamine into your brain and works better than anti-depressants.

I would definitely try taking him shooting with your mom too. It looks like you have access to a good starting point.
>>
>>18406947
Nope. Work part time, in uni.

>>18406958
Yes! It really helped my mood.

I am just very sorry because he talks shit about himself a lot, and I love him so much.
He constantly tells me that I could do better, that he doesn't know why I am with him, etc. It makes me sad that he thinks so low of himself.
>>
>>18406967
lol
>>
>>18406974
Why lol?
>>
>>18406967
If you get him working out and when he finds a hobby where he's accomplishing something it will be like night and day.

For instance, if hunting clicks, he'll be a changed man the first time he cooks a venison steak from something he bagged.

Bear in mind, hunting and shooting isn't for everyone and he might hate it. That just means move on to the next thing. I love shooting but I think hunting is boring. Your job is to be supportive and throw out suggestions, because at the end of the day, he's the only one that will be able to discover what he's passionate about.
>>
>>18407005
My dad's the same - my mom and him go shooting a lot, but he detests hunting so my mom goes with her brother. My grandpa on her side was huge into it.

My boyfriend seemed pretty interested in guns, talked about it with my parents a whole lot, and always wanted to try. We live in Europe so it takes some work to get the paperworks and it is an expensive hobby anyway. Maybe I'll convince him.
>>
File: 9842439.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9842439.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>tfw you realize there's some girl out there who'd be a perfect match for you and is lonely tonight and would hang out if you could just find each other
>>
File: 1436595348606.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1436595348606.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>18406931
Welp
>>
File: 1494637434236.jpg (54KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1494637434236.jpg
54KB, 546x896px
>>18406919
No...that and I don't have my phone+don't have any pictures of myself. Sorry anon.

I've been improving how I look (weight, skin, etc.) but honestly dunno where I am right now.. I've never been insulted for my appearance, but at the same time (outside of her and a few people back in high school who were in love with my eyes) I've never really been candidly complimented. So...because people always stare at me for long periods of time, but never say anything, I feel as if they just have a morbid curiosity or something. and that I must be very ugly.
>>
>>18405714
That is how i got my ex. Kept asking her on dates over and over and she once misstyped no for oi. After few months we break up though. She was a bitch after all.

>>18405731
I prefer my girls smiling.

>>18405739
I like girls with vaginas.

>>18405885
Back to your containment board. If you cant birth baby you arent proper girl.
>>>/lgbt/

>>18405894
>mating ritual
Just smile at her, get close and while being drunken silly ask her for dance or her phone number.

If you are in one of thouse clubs where you cant hear a thing over load music, just touch her arm, smile even more and keep eye contacts.

Good luck! The key part is to be drunken so the rejection doesnt hurt much.

>>18405937
If you both are robots, jist buy condoms and bluntly ask her
>i got condoms, wanna try having sex?
Because honestly you both are some robots, not people.

>>18405948
If you slap girl on her vagina, you will be kicked in balls. You have been warned.

>>18405965
You are within tolerance.

>>18406007
It is fun for submissive. I like it too.

>>18406014
Her being my gf for long time?

>>18406094
Ask her on date autism boy. Not even sure what have you tried to tell desu.

>>18406099
He wants you to be his gf.

>>18406468
Block her on socil media and on phone. Easy.

>>18406496
Make her cum via oral multiple times before you insert. Her pussy will be so sensitive even rubbing your pelvis area against her flaps will feel good.

It is also about emmotions. Girls enjoy seeing you going crazy about their bodies. Chill out virgin.

>>18406569
Buy condoms. It is like swingers party, just god is involved too.

>>18406679
>>18406748
Ask her on date. And then drop the bitch.

>>18406758
>stale bait

>>18406902
Cuddle him and crave his dick.

>>18406916
Post pic i will tell you.
>troll
What is that?

>>18406925
Find new gf.

>>18406940
For sex? Yes. For marriage? No. Nobody wants alcoholic. Try social events, friends friends, online dating.

>>18407027
Use okcupid or tinder dumb feelposter.
>>
>>18407027
Sitting there and moping and feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to get you closer to her.
>>
Guys, how can a female friend be an effective wingman for you? What can she do to help you get a girlfriend?

Note: you're not interested in the girl, and even if you were, she's in a long term relationship
>>
>>18407050
an excuse + rationalizing
your post is what every ugly girls have been saying to themselves.
>>
>>18407056
I know but its 2am and too late to do anything tonight. Anyways it was a positive realization for me, feelguy just seemed appropriate.
>>
>>18407050
Sorry then. Assuming guys aren't asking you out I have no way to know. Guys staring could be either one, and I can't tell if you're attractive myself.
>>
>>18407055
>If you cant birth baby you arent proper girl.
damn, sorry infertile women
>>
File: img1.png (1MB, 1273x934px) Image search: [Google]
img1.png
1MB, 1273x934px
Am I attractive? What would you rate me? Don't want /soc/ answers, so. I know I'm a happa and I look kinda childlike. Also the hair, well, I lost it due to medication complications. Not sure if it'll grow back. Took the image from a video 'cause apparently they're more accurate.
>>
>>18407057
Just need to introduce me to her hot friends.
Not much beyond that... maybe set up a double date then leave early?
>>
>>18407057
Assuming you don't want to take a super active role and just set him up with one of your friends, you can break the ice in a social setting for him if you're a social kind of girl, and always talk him up to all prospective dates.
>>
>>18407064
dude don't kill me

you've been posting here many times before
>>
>>18407070
You're on here a lot if you noticed. I don't think I asked this exact question though. Before I was asking about my dating profiles.
>>
>>18407065
>>18407067
I've considered setting him up with one of my friends, but I don't really know anyone who'd be suitable. And besides, he also has depression and while I know my friends aren't bitches who would write off a guy because of it, I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place because it's not up to me to tell people but I don't think it's fair to set someone up without them knowing.
>>
>>18406679
>>18407055
Do I have other options?
>>
>>18407064
You're not bad looking, but you're definitely not my type and look kind of footballer-ish and dumb.
Plenty of girls are into that though. Don't lose heart.
>>
>>18407071
I'm here every semester break :)
I think you'd look good if you work out a lot?
>>
>>18407057
Wingman is somebody more skilled in arts of conversation and social interaction. He/she is capable of picking up the right victim, separating her from herd and throwing indirect compliments to you so your value increases in the eyes of targeted prey.

Basically you become oil and help to lessen the initional friction and breaking ice and shyness of both parties.

If you have to ask what wingman does, you are probably bad wingman.

>>18407062
>infertile women
And what will i do with such girl? Talk with her? I want descendants. Get real.

>>18407064
You look like manly man. That type who will get drunken and beat me in pub. I am sure some ladies will get wet from that psycho glance your face does.

>>18407073
Yes, you can remain beta orbiter, never obtaining proper gf or sex for that matter.
ASK HER ON DATE. And once she refuses / evades question drop the bitch.

There are other girls you know?
>>
>>18407078
I'll just ignore her instead then
>>
>>18407072
Why would you have to set anyone up without them knowing? Is there any reason they both can't know they're going on a date with each other?
>>
>>18407081
I was talking about the depression aspect.
>>
>>18407080
That sounds like something beta would say. Maybe she wants your D, you never know for sure. TEXT HER:
>wanna go on date with me?
And use word date. Not hang out. She has to realize you want her pussy so your intentions are clear.
>>
Girls: I'm going out with a girl tomorrow and we both don't want anything serious and I'm not really looking for a relationship, but we both get on pretty well and I find her attractive. Is there a nicer way I can ask about a fuck buddies situation without using that term? I'm genuinely after a friendship that might occasionally involve sex but neither of us have the time to commit as an actual relationship or even see each other often.
>>
I haven't put myself out there in half a decade, but now I'm planning on asking this gal in my course out. Assuming I'm rejected, are there any particular do's and don'ts that arent necessarily common sense to avoid making things weird?
>>
Guys: I'm a guy and I take getting rejected pretty well which I'm told most guys don't. Is it true most guys react badly or is it just bullshit?
>>
Why are men so feminine these days?
>>
>>18407109
I don't know, but I like it. I can't stand masculine, muscly men.
>>
File: 1384733023537.gif (1MB, 152x152px) Image search: [Google]
1384733023537.gif
1MB, 152x152px
>>18407109
Various reasons such as homosexuality, feminism, politics etc. Many things combined have slowly led to these changes but it's lead to various other changes in the world too.

Regular guys still exist, it's mostly just millennials that are the nu male fem types.
>>
>>18407109
Because it's getting less and less acceptable to do "manly" stuff. I was called a caveman the other day because I enjoy lifting weights. I have a degree in computer science, she didn't even go to college.
>>
>>18407109
kek is this guy feminine >>18405820
>>
>>18407109
I was really beta due to being raised by a single mom. I'm still really insecure. It's slowly getting better after I moved out.
>>
>>18407122
There's a difference between being masculine and just being an abusive asshole.
>>
>>18407117
dude I'm 90% sure she wasn't repulsed by other guys who lift weights
>>
>>18407122
It's really feminine to not control your emotions and on top of that import a thai whore and call her hf.
>>
File: 1492415762022.jpg (61KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
1492415762022.jpg
61KB, 700x495px
>>18407059
Excuse? I don't have a camera to use. And rationalizing that I'm ugly means I'm ugly? Great detective work anon. But yeah you're right. It's something I need to accept.

>>18407061
Hmm. Well, there were two guys and a surprisingly hot girl in high school that asked me out. That was when I actually had PE so, though I was still kind of chubby, I was still almost healthy and toned. I gained a lot of weight afterwards then lost it quickly. (now I'm 156 pounds and am still losing). A hot guy I know shows obvious interest in me but I dunno if it was just because I look halfway put together around him. Guys in general friendly, randomly smile at me, and do nice things for me.. I should just be happy that, if nothing else, I'm not scorned.
>>
>>18407128
But I pull bitches like crazy, I just didn't fit into her men getting pegged world view. Probably really insecure.
>>
>>18407133
156 lbs sounds like a very reasonable weight. And you have two guys and a girl who asked you out, and guys in general randomly smile at you and do nice things for you? It sounds like you're average looking at the very worst.
>>
>>18407133
You sound pretty convinced that you're not ugly, having no problem citing evidence interpreted in favor of that belief. Which is funny considering your question.
>>
>>18407139
True!
Lifting is a good lifestyle.
>>
>>18407109
Because you weren't able to come up to us, so now you're gonna pull us down to you.

Abraham Lincoln had a quote about this.
>>
>>18407132
pretty sure that dude just acted out of reflex, trash talking is not emotional lmao

Also he shares the same view with you on her value.
>>
>>18407151
Nah, he is just a fat disgrace.
>>
Other women, do you actually find super masculine men attractive? I'm starting to wonder if I'm gay or something, since I don't find really 'manly' men attractive at all, and I'm equally turned off by men with masculine hobbies like cars or sports etc. I only like androgynous men.
Is this weird?
>>
>>18407151
>trash talking is not emotional
It literally is.
>>
>>18407153
I personally do. Women like different things.
>>
>>18407154
well, it is indeed for some people.
>>
>>18407153
I enjoy masculine men but I don't define it like that, cars or whatever. It's a mindset or more of a personality.
>>
>>18407153
Super manly? Not really my thing. But I do prefer them over androgynous, feminine or metrosexual guys.

You like what you like. I like what I like. It's normal and neither is in the wrong.
>>
>>18407158
Yeah, I included the personality and 'look' and added on the bit about personality.
>>
Men who have a sister, why would you get angry over someone your sister is dating's race or gender? My brother takes huge issue with my sister's bf, who is black (not ghetto black, middle class, well educated, etc.) and my gf, because she's a girl, and is really rude and awful to the both of them.
Is there any particular reason for this? Is it some kind of brotherly feeling or plain old dickishness at having his younger (we're both younger than him) sisters grow up? or is it just racism and homophobia?
>>
>>18407153
Masculine for me means, intelligent, kind, dominant, funny, muscles, good at his craft, not gonna lie - money, able to see me as an equal but different (if that makes sense).
>>
>>18407169
Not a guy, but your brother is just racist and homophobic. A level of protectiveness is normal, but going out of his way to be an asshole is not.
>>
File: andro.jpg (78KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
andro.jpg
78KB, 720x720px
>>18407159
fml
do you think I look too androgynous?
>>
>>18407153
I'm a guy but would you like to suck on another womans pussy? Play with her tits and ass? Make out with her?
>>
>>18407172
I wouldn't say intelligence, kindness and funniness and talent are exclusively masculine things though.
>>
>>18407177
You look feminine and homeless.
>>
>>18407178
Never really thought about it. I know I think other women look pretty, but the thought of being physical with them never crossed my mind, purely from looking. It's not a gross thought either though.
>>
didn't want to start a new thread

Lanklets: lanklet here, I have long legs and I feel like I have to use way more energy while having sex because I have to get down a lot lower with my hips as most positions are pretty hard for me to reach if I'm on my knees (except for doggie where it's also easier to adjust height).
any tips?
>>
>>18407177
Get a proper haircut.

And a job.
>>
Girls, don't you ever feel any shame about being a slut? Don't you think how your father would feel if he knew? Or are you too self-absorbed to care due to the constant validation from everyone?
>>
>>18407184
Lift weights and don't be a faggot.
>>
>>18407186
But I'm not a slut. And even then, wouldn't the validation mean it's not a bad thing?

Not that it matters, because this is terrible bait.
>>
>>18407186
None of your business.
>>
>>18407169
As an older brother I do feel a lot more protective of my younger sister than I do of my older one.
That said, your brother just sounds like a racist homophobic asshole.
>>
>>18407186
Sounds like you're trying to make some sort of political statement.
>>
Men, why do some men (think /r9k/) take issue with girls who have lots of sex but are quite self sufficient? My best friend is ten years older than me (I'm 22) and is entirely self sufficient, owns her own house plus investment property, is at the top of her field, looks great, is fit and stylish etc. etc. but men (and some women) seem to take issue with the fact that she just has a bunch of flings and has no interest in long term relationships and children, whereas men in the same position seem to be able to do so without nearly so much questioning.
Why is this?
>>
>>18407186
I love cock and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>18407185
>And a job

I have a comfortable income
still do TA from time to time though
:))
>>
>>18407186
> Don't you think how your father would feel if he knew?
My dad actually encouraged to fuck around more when I was in high school.
I've always been a major prude and a old crazy cat lady inside.
>>
>>18407094
Stop being idiot and just date her and fuck her.
>ask about being fuck buddies
Just sex her up. And why dont you want to be gf/bf? Chill out mate and buy condoms.
>neither have time to commit
Relationship isnt job. You can perfectly pretend to be gf/bf while seeing each othet once per week and text yourselves hearths emojis before sleep. Date the bitch!

>>18407100
Do smile. Dont rage. If she rejects you, just pretend nothing happened and act like you did before rejection.

>>18407106
The ones with high ego or high insecurity takes it very badly. See /r9k and /pol for example.

>>18407109
Too much estrogen (plastic and birth controll pee) in water. Single mothers and not allowing boys to act like boys dont help either. Swjs and feminazis are as anti male as possible.

>>18407153
>androgynous men
Let me shave and off on date with me.

>>18407169
Racism and insecurity combined. Happens a lot. Then they go and racemix themselves with asian qtie like big hypocrites they are.

>>18407177
Get a job and haircut hobo.

>>18407184
Bodyweight routine.
>>>/fit/
Pick excercises with core (various planks?) and other body parts
http://www.manvsweight.com/calisthenics-exercises/
And excercise as described here
http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/training-each-muscle-group-3-times-per-week/
While eating increased protein in your food (peanuts are excellent).

>>18407186
Back to /pol and /r9k

>>18407203
Insecurity combined with being pathetic and not willing to improve / lower standards.
>>
>>18407186
Nope. I'm happy the way I am, and don't want children or marriage. I'd rather be successful professionally and to do that, I need to either not start a family or find a househusband. As it is currently, the former seems more viable, and I need my sexual needs satisfied somehow.
>>
>>18407177
Usually I like guys with longer hair, but you should probably get another shorter cut because it looks lanky as fuck. And are you eating, exercising well? Your skin looks kinda off.
>>
>>18407203
It's a guy thing. I used to speak up for women who got shit for sleeping around but when I began to actively date, for one reason or another, I began to look down on women who slept around. I can pick anyone, why would I be with a cum dumpster.

Weird transition.
>>
>>18407203
Marking territory. Ten guys have already pissed inside of you. Nothing interesting here.
>>
>>18407203
We don't look down on you. We just have no interest in you.
>>
>>18407109
Literally because they want us to be women with dicks.
>>
>>18407210
>don't want children or marriage
The state of our society. I hope you wont turn crazy and hop first dick you will see once your clock starts ticking loudly.
>>
>>18407203
I'd be doubtful because I've seen innumerable women in a similar position take a complete 180. But past that I just don't really care. She not selling what I'm interested in so I'll move on to the next woman.
>>
>>18407184
See
>>18404640
It's 2017 and there is literally nothing wrong with this. You don't have to work anymore.
>>
>>18407239
Jesus Christ
>>
>>18407239
>implying that's a straight actor
>>
>>18407215
Fuck, are you me?
>>
>>18407203
Free market economy.
>>
>>18407211
probably due to screwed up sleep schedule.
I eat several small meals, bigger meals makes me drowsy, slows down my thought.
Used to go to the gym with friends, then they are gone and I lost motivation. Almost everyday I walk to my office or other faculty's buildings, campus is huge so that's enough exercise.

K, I'm gonna look at some skincare routines
>>
>>18407203
I never hear guys hate on women for it, but I do hear women shit on other women because of it. Guys will usually not care and just go for the less fucked lady. Probably biological. They want virgins for a reason.
>>
>>18407269
Besides all that, you look fine. It's just banters.

Lift weights.
>>
>>18407153
I'm already really "feminine", so I need someone who can be my man.

I don't think that cars and stuff are necessarily masculine.
>>
>>18407203
It's not about the actions themselves, but how those actions reflect on your personality.

And having nothing just flings one another means you are incapable of commitment, cannot form proper bonds with other people and is incredibly impulsive and self-centered.

I mean sure, if she's hot she's worth a fuck or two but she's garbage for anything more than that.
>>
>>18407153
I enjoy balance in my relationships. I want someone who can bring to the table the things I cannot bring.
I don't want to date a thug or a super manly man, because I feel like our personalities wouldn't complement well, but in general I'd like to have someone who can balance me.

I don't really care about what hobbies my boyfriend has, as long as he has something he's passionate about and we share something.
I'm actually pretty big into sports myself so it'd be nice to be with a sports guy.
>>
File: 1390969078235.gif (736KB, 451x322px) Image search: [Google]
1390969078235.gif
736KB, 451x322px
Found myself in a tough situation.

>have gf
>she wants me to go out and fuck other people because i havent experienced that side of things but she has
>get tinder
>my game is actually pretty good surprisingly
>manage to set up a date
>originally all plans pointed to one nighter but we have a lot in common and talk all the time
>now not sure what i want
>still want gf but not sure if i want this other girl as one nighter, casual buddy or as just a friend
>also if just friend i'd tell her about gf and how i was only looking for friends
>but wouldn't if one nighter/casual

What the hell do I do?? I didn't think I'd catch such feels and guilt but I've been hit hard.
>>
File: IMG_0884.jpg (64KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0884.jpg
64KB, 404x404px
There's this attractive guy who works as a lifeguard at the pool I go to. I wonder if he likes me or whether he's just looking out for me because I'm a poor swimmer and he wants to do his job well? For example he once saw me about to walk outside to my car in my swimsuit and a towel in the evening because I forgot my kick board in my car and he asked where I was going and gave me a kick board since he said he didn't want me walking outside in the cold even though it was a really short walk. What do you guys think?
>>
>>18407355
Sounds like it's something at least worth pursuing. Try flirting with him.
>>
>>18407355
Sounds like a nice guy.
>>
>>18407340
>gf wants me to cuck her
Do exactly what she wants you to do. Break up with her and roll with new better gf.

5 minutes before you stick you D into new gf, send your ex message about breaking up and disable phone.

Dont forget condoms.
>>
>>18407377
sarcastic poor advice anon pls go
>>
>>18407380
>sarcastic
Dont put labels on opinions you dont like. Your gf wants you to sleep around. What will you do once she does the same? She obviously doesnt believe it is possible to be happy in monogamous relationship. Prepare for threesomes and open relationship soon in the future.

Also
>have a lot of common and talk all the time
Sounds like you dont talk or share interests with your current gf at all.

And it seems like she is your first gf. So yeah, drop her and try luck with this qtie.
>>
>>18407361
>>18407363
I try to talk to him by asking questions about his life because that's what I naturally do when I like someone and see what happens from there. I don't think I can expect him to ask me out since I met him while he was at work and he's a uni student do he's probably surrounded by hotter girls on a daily basis. He sounds like a really wholesome guy so I don't want to weird him out with clumsy attempts at sexy flirting. Anything I can add?
>>
>>18407396
How receptive is he to your questions? Does he seem to enjoy them or does he act annoyed?
>>
File: 25ae6aec8392e8c56e.gif (2MB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
25ae6aec8392e8c56e.gif
2MB, 268x300px
>>18407153
I love feminine/androgynous men, never questioned my sexuality over it. I know I'm exclusively into dick and male bodies, I just think some 'feminine' traits are universally attractive (like smooth hairless skin, healthy long hair, pretty faces, slim figures) and a genuinely feminine male is a fucking unicorn. They're something rare and special.

I don't think it's weird, but I think it's hard to reconcile our own femininity with someone else's. It's uncomfortable to not be the pretty one and it makes the 'roles' feel less defined so it's harder to imagine yourself in the relationship. I'm less attracted to manly men, but insecurity makes me more likely to think of them as prospective partners.
>>
>>18407402
Receptive. In fact sometimes I get really long answers for my open ended questions.
>>
>>18407408
I would really at least try flirting with him. If you're feeling brave you could slip him your phone number or straight up ask him out.
>>
>>18407413
How do I flirt? Up until last year (I'm 23) I had body image issues and general anxiety disorder so I never dated, kissed or flirted. I have the dating experience of someone 10 years younger.
>>
>>18407408
>>18407413
Oh, and if it makes you feel better you could find out if he's single first. If you don't know already, try to sneak a "your girlfriend" into the conversation as subtly as possible. Most people will correct you and tell you they're single if they are.
>>
>>18407177
omg
>those eyes

*swoon
>>
File: 1490944206891.jpg (97KB, 736x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1490944206891.jpg
97KB, 736x1106px
How do I get cutie like this?
>>
>>18407340
Your current gf doesn't like you that much. I'd bail and try properly with the new grill.
But there's no need to be disrespectful like
>>18407377 says, just sit her down and say it's time to end and that you still want to be friends (spoiler: you won't either ever actually want to hang as friends)
>>
>>18407437
Train every day for a hundred years, then get a robot body.
>>
>>18407425
That's a good tip.
>>
>>18407177
Dayum, break me off a piece of that.
>>
>>18407442
But we're both happy with each other, she's just not very sexual while I am pretty sexual. She's practically my best friend and she'd go to pieces if we split up, which I probably would too.

I'm just not sure how to approach this other girl. I'd like her as a friend but I'm also pretty attracted to her. Should I just tell her that I was just looking to make friends when I meet up with her? Originally I was going to just start something casual but she seems like someone I'd actually want to continue knowing.
>>
>>18407186
My dad loves me no matter what, and is proud of my as long as I am kind.
Sorry yours doesn't love you anon. Try therapy.
>>
>>18407177
Post timestamp.
>>
Not sure if this is the right place but I'll try.

I just recently asked a girl out and we were both interested in each other and have started going out. For a long time I've been an acquaintance of both her and her twin brother. The brother is not someone I talk to a lot, only occasionally. But since he hasn't heard about this yet I'm wondering if he might in any way feel like I used him or harbor any bad feelings against me because of what I did.

What would be the best way to handle something like this when you already know some of the family?
>>
>>18407454
>She's fucked a bunch of other people before me
>She's just not very sexual
>>
>>18407469
I don't know why he would feel that way about an adult sister- is he particularly overprotective?
>>
>>18407482

I wouldn't say he is the most protective person around but it was him that originally introduced her to me.

Haven't had the chance to be in any relationships for some time so I think I might just be scared of screwing this one up.
>>
File: fish-chicken.jpg (259KB, 800x812px) Image search: [Google]
fish-chicken.jpg
259KB, 800x812px
1. Are women attracted to male body odor. Cause I see/smell lots of guys who reek of BO with seemingly normal women, and I wonder why, since I as a straight male wouldn't touch a smelly dude with a 10 foot pole. Or is it a pheromones thing, like you find male BO repulsive but are still drawn to men who have a distinct strong scent?

2. What about body spray? How do you feel/think/react when you are near men who smell like they just emptied a can of Axe all over themselves? Likewise it would seem like reeking of noxious fumes is second in disgust only to BO, but what do straight women think?
>>
>>18407516
1. Yes, guys with a distinctive smell are sexy as fuck
2. Depends what the fragrance is
>>
Girls what do you call your vagina? Do you call it pussy or vagina or cunt or some other name?
>>
Some friends said "come to the beach for a cookout, we have passes!"

But what if I don't want to / can't stay the whole time? "Then is a 18$ entry fee per car"

I don't really feel for staying the whole time because I came in their car but don't also feel for shelling out the cash just to hang out

Am I being anti social here?
>>
>>18407516
the scent is biologically desgned to attract females and shoo away males. What's hard to understand?
>>
>>18407437
photoshopping isn't possible irl
she may still be your waifu though
>>
Girls

How do you did a broken man?
>>
File: 1431578186689.jpg (5KB, 171x240px) Image search: [Google]
1431578186689.jpg
5KB, 171x240px
>Used to party 24/7
>Be out all night with friends
>Party hopping all night
>Getting drunk/high off my ass every night
>Getting laid all the time
>Working a great job with friends
>Making great money
>Random road trips across country
>Would sometimes train hop for fun
>Sneak into concerts with friends
>Felt completely free
>Meet girl at party one weekend
>She's amazing in every single way
>End up dating
>Fast forward 5 years
>Now both 26
>No partying
>No drinking
>No smoking
>No road trips
>No train hopping
>No concerts
>Boring bland job I have to stick with for insurance
>Wake up
>Go to work
>Come home
>Go to bed
>My life since I've been with her

I love her, truly I do, but holy fuck our lives are so boring compared to what they used to be, we were so free and spontaneous, randomly waking up and deciding "Fuck it let's road trip to Cali!" and just go and pick everyone up and drive, and now the most exciting part of my day is picking what tie to wear to work, she seems happy and content with her life, but I'm honestly miserable, I'm happy with her, just not what our lives have turned into

How do I talk to her about this without upsetting her?
>>
>>18407454
If she's telling you to go out and have sex with other girls, she's clearly not happy or doesn't like you very much to begin with.
>>
There's this girl I had coffee with and it all went well...until I sperged the fuck out of this life afterwards through various autistic text messages. I think I weirded her out a bit.

I want to talk to her again and eventually see her again. What can I do to recover from before or how can I make contact again in a normal way?
>>
Girls
Do you like guys who like to cuddle?
>>
>>18407744
>how can I make contact again in a normal way?

Wait till she comes to you, I know it's shitty advice but if you go to her after weirding her out, she will see you as clingy and needy and start avoiding you all together and then you're fucked.
>>
>>18407788
As long as they cuddle with just me. And like fucking too.
>>
>>18407788
Fuck yes, not liking to cuddle is a dealbreaker. Or doing it at first and then in no time only showing affection if he wants to fuck... Physical affection is amazing in its own right!
>>
She says we should catch up instead of it's a date and it's going to be afternoon tea instead of lunch or dinner, am I screwed?
>>
Is it bad that I'm way into bigger girls but just for casual sex? I'd never want to seriously date a fat chick, but I can't get enough of them right now
>>
>>18407720
You're phrasing it like it's a direct cause and effect of being with her. Is that the case? Or is this just what growing up is?
Are your old crew all still partying 24/7?

My guess is she isn't the real problem, but it seems easier to conceptualise her as it than accept your life.
>>
>>18407838
It doesn't sound great but just wait and see, try and make some physical contact so as not to get auto friendzoned.
>>
Girls, why do you have many holes if we guys only have 1 dick?
>>
>>18407844
Be honest with them that you're not looking for something serious, but don't mention their weight being a factor.

Other than that, knock yourself out. And there's plenty to choose from for sure...
>>
>>18407914
Many holes allows for many guys.
>>
>>18407844
>bad
You are just the version of man slut. Pursuing girls just to cum and dump them. If it is bad is entirely up to your moral index.
>>
>>18407914
>2005+12
>still only having one dick

Good luck satisfying a woman anon.
>>
Guys, how to I get a man to open up emotionally?
>>
>>18407922
peg him
>>
>>18407922
build trust
>>
>>18407926
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>18407421
Can anyone please help me here?
>>
>>18407927
it's impossible. Your question doesn't allow any more elaborate answers
>>
>>18407927
you buy a strap on dildo of small size, and ease him into it. Don't be too rough, be gentle, suck him off first.
>>
>>18407917
That's sexist! CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!
>>
How do I read female body language? What are some ways that she would show thats shes intetrested or uninterested?
>>
>>18407940
1) go to a party, observe.
2)read up on evolutionary psychology, start with wikipedia
>>
>>18407954
Thats a lot of work anon. I know some signs but I don't know if its just her being friendly or the fact that were pretty close friends or whatever.
>>
>>18407932
Like how do I build up trust? What do I do to show I'm trustworthy? I feel like they're almost synonymous, building trust and getting him to open up. If he won't tell me anything emotional I can't do either.
>>
>>18407959
>Thats a lot of work anon.
give up, you won't achieve anything
>>
>>18407940
prolonged eye contact, touching
>>
I can't get a gf or even just new friends, because I dislike myself and assume everyone else feels similarly about me. Wat do?
>>
>>18407964
I literally dont have time to read a whole wikipedia article then some, why dont you just give me a quick rundown. I mean this is /adv/ you know
>>
>>18407971
work on yourself within instead of looking for external validation
>>
>>18407971
start working out, you'll like yourself more and others will too
>>
>>18407961
>If he won't tell me anything emotional I can't do either.
I don't get it.
it's barely cponnected. Building trust is achieved with making people
feel safe with you,
feel they know you
and by showing them who are you. For example by showing, that you have proven trustworthy for the others as well. This needs some good occasions to come, so be patient.
Finally, some people simply need extensive amounts of time to trust somebody, which cannot be speeded up, according to my knowledge.

Also, my ex gf would tell me painful things from her past only when drunk
>>
>>18407967
Any kind of touching I assume is good. I feel like whenever I hand something to this one girl she always touch's my fingers/hands, she can never just grab whatever I'm handing her.
>>
>>18407974
if you don't have time for one article, you don't have time for gf
>>
>>18407987
Thanks. That didnt help at all. And plus I don't want a gf, I just want some casual sex with my qt friend.
>>
File: 1493949541719.jpg (77KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493949541719.jpg
77KB, 540x720px
>>18407940
It's not THAT hard to figure out.
>>
>>18407999
I know, but I just like some reassurance. I feel like she's into me
>>
>>18407980
I started lifting, albeit inconsistently, when I was 14 and I played sports growing up as well
>>
>>18407999
how do i into gf like that
>>
>>18407999
How do I get a gf like this?
>>
>>18407998
no probs
>>
>>18408016
Do it consistently and try to get slightly obsessed over it. It'll give you something to think about (instead of depression thoughts like 'no one likes me'), it'll give you a goal in life and attractive people generally get treated better which will lead to gf / friend options.
>>
>>18407999
what does she mean by this tho
>>
>>18408062
I know. When I'm not injured or broke I spend almost 10 hours a week lifting, but I still haven't learned to like myself
>>
Recently I've noticed that I can't make myself cum with just hands but my boyfriend can. Would it be flattering to tell him or just pathetic? Also, could this cause problems in the future? Should I try to fix this?
>>
>>18407999
if a girl does this does that mean she likes me? p-pls respond
>>
>>18408142
It's possible, but not certain. You need more evidence to be sure that she likes you.
>>
>>18408142
you can't be certain because she could just be looking for her phone
>>
>>18407999
If only my GF could be as direct as that when it come to sex
>>
>>18407914
All the holes save for the vagina and urethra (that you cannot practically insert anything in anyway unless you're hardcore), men have as well.
>>
>>18408142
she's clearly looking for something on her bed. You're being a creep.
>>
>>18408160
>men don't have urethra
anon, do you even biology
>>
>>18407064
Try growing out your beard, I have a feeling it would look good on you.
>>
>>18408140
Just realize that sex for girls is 90% mental. Relax, close your eyes and imagine it is him.

Or tell him to shoot porn for you.

>tell him
You are his gf. You can tell him anything. Ask him to teach you how to masturbate properly. It will be fun. Personaly i would find it as praise.

>future problems
Only if you break up.
>>
>>18407177
That depends, are you a guy or a girl?
>>
>>18408183
I went with "save for the vagina" first then realized the urethra is technically a hole as well. Obviously the mental leap to men having a urethra as well was too much to ask after all that...
>>
When is it appropriate to add someone on facebook?
>>
>>18408229
after the third date
>>
>>18408215
>urethra on men is not a hole

anon pls
>>
>>18408267
Not what I said at all!
>>
File: 4345524542155224.jpg (42KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
4345524542155224.jpg
42KB, 500x364px
I'm a girl in my early 20s who was never even held hands with the opposite sex. I live with my old-fashioned, immigrant parents, and can't drive, so I have to take the bus everywhere (it's like 45 minutes to go anywhere interesting). I'm going to be working in a woman-dominated field once I graduate. Hobbies are reading and drawing.
How do I even meet guys, or even people now that I'll be graduating? I think I'm decently pretty, but I don't even understand why I bother to wear makeup and qt dresses everywhere, since it's obviously not reaping results.
I'm really shy, in every single one of my internships, they always wrote something like, "anon started out really shy and quiet, but proved to be a good team-member over time! :)"
>>
>>18408520
h-hi
>>
>>18408520
>you have female friends
>female friends have male friends
>female friend party with male friends
therefore ask your female friends to invite you to a party. or just ask them about the nearest party in general, they are likely to invite you themselves.

Wait for male attention. If you still can't achieve it, tell the host to introduce you to some males

it simply can't fail, unless there's something wrong with you you didn't mention
>>
>>18408560
All my friends are nerdy girls who are commuters, like me. We don't exactly go to a lot of parties. I wish I had been able to live on campus, because it seems so much easier to meet people like that.
>>
>>18408520
I was exactly like you and I met my boyfriend online. Guys hit on me irl but the fact I was homeschooled starting from 5th grade made me super cautious (and awkward evwn if i ever felt like reciprocating) to the point where I was thinking everyone was trying to kidnap me or fuck me (second one is probably pretty realistic though). I'm actually thankful everything was the way it was because I met my wonderful boyfriend, good manners and actually have really well-developed hobbies and interests because of it.
TLDR; being a shy gril isnt too bad because you're cute and you can always try online. I met a super duper qt from it.
>>
>>18408578
developed good manners**, my bad.
>>
>>18408566
ok, forget about it. Check social media/word on the street for information about any parties getting launched at the campus. Then just go there. People are likely to be glad, that a pretty girl came to their party.
If there's no informaton coming your way, just go to the campus and start asking people randomly. Do it over social media, if shyness doesn't allow you to talk to them.

I'm serious. Once I had a pretty similar situation. a group of my friends went ouside some bar to smoke a joint. Then they noticed a girl standing near them, just smiling to herself, not really looking at them, speaking nothing. They just gave her a smoke, she took it, they started talking.
Later, she would often hang out with us
>>
>>18408578
I'd feel depressed if I did meet a qt, and he ended up living super far away from me. My job only pays well in my continent. If I end having to move to Austria or Finland or something, I'd be making poverty-tier wages.
Are you guys in an LDR? Have you met in real life?
>>
File: 1491810032934.png (26KB, 584x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491810032934.png
26KB, 584x700px
>girl on 4chan says shes desperate for men
>say hi to her
>no reply
>>
>>18408595
congrats anon, you failed epically
>>
>>18408595
she's an immigrant m8
no loss
>>
What is your greatest insecurity?
Please give asl, I'm looking for statistical patterns.
>>
>>18408578
>everyone was trying to kidnap me or fuck me (second one is probably pretty realistic though

yeah sure that's why you have an internet bf because you're so hot everyone hits on you
lmao
>>
>>18408611
22 f UK
Bit of a funny one, but I'm insecure about not having travelled a lot, and not really wanting to.
At uni rn and surrounded by all these gap yah types who've lived in several countries, I feel like people see me as uncultured.
>>
>>18408611
I feel like Im not going to ever find a woman to settle down with and become a hermit. Moreover I can't even just be an uncle since I'm pretty confident no one else in the family is interested in having kids.
>>
>>18408627
>please give asl
>gives none
every. fucking. time.
>>
>>18408611
20 m new york

right now , its how i handle myself when i talk to people. I dont have much experience doing so but i am trying to improve. Ive made lots of changes to my life in the past year or so, but im still very new at not overthinking things and interaction. i used to have to psyhc myself up before talking to a cahsier, but i dont do that anymore so alteast i know im doing alot better.
>>
>>18408647
well done anon, proud of you :)
>>
>>18408520
I'm pretty much the male version of you, except I'm done with school and I can drive. I'm extremely shy just like you.

All of my coworkers are males and I don't really go out except to go to work or get groceries.
I'm attractive according to my ex, her mom and that one girl who told me I was hot as fuck on the bus.

I really don't know where to meet women, I don't have any social hobbies and my town is too small for online dating to work.
>>
Girls, explain what my crush is doing (she is still with long term bf but has despised him for a while now and has wanted it to end)
>liked each other a while
>got quite close recently
>had a chat where we are close again and say have feels for each other
>plenty of hints want it to happen
>now not really talked in last few days

Do I just play the waiting game now? I want this to work and don't want to put my foot in it
>>
>>18408617
shouldn't you graduate before them and get a job earlier?
or just do exchange semesters at other uni across the world like most of us
taking gap year for traveling alone is retarded. You actually became less experienced than your peers that way.
>>
>>18408674
Yeah, I kinda think that too. But I still feel like I have to defend myself against Hugos and Eleanors who act like they know it all bc they've patted a sedated tiger in Cambodia.

I guess really it's class insecurity, now I'm around public school kids when I'm from a working class background.
>>
File: uG1rKvy.jpg (81KB, 690x920px) Image search: [Google]
uG1rKvy.jpg
81KB, 690x920px
>>18408681
like slags?
is that your class?
>>
>>18408690
is that even the style these days? i thought everyone was doing instabaddie makeup.
>>
>>18408694
idk...I just thought these belong to the working class
https://brit-slags.tumblr.com/

They look like they're hard workers.
>>
Can I consider a girl my girlfriend after 2nd base?
>>
>>18408611
>24F, would rather not specify the country but mainland western Europe

Regarding peers in general: that they are not interested in friendship as "serious" as I am, that I mean less to them than vice versa.

For a romance relationship, that I am seen as damaged goods. Not because of high partner count (quite the contrary...) but because of issues and (most strikingly) some self harm scars on my thigh. They have faded to white but still... feels like you are carrying a warning sign a round with you.
>>
>>18408660
thanks man :D im feellin pretty proud of myself too
>>
>>18408690
ugliest style in the world imo
like a jersey shore / barbie abomination
>>
"You have a lovely....bag'' that's what he said lol. He's always smiling and looking at me in the eyes yet, I'm not sure if he likes me, he's nice to everyone. It sounds like he was trying to pay me a compliment, he did actually but lol a nice bag lol maybe he's shy? Or is that just a normal convo?
>>
>>18408866
>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.
>>
File: 1413655627929.jpg (563KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1413655627929.jpg
563KB, 1536x2048px
>>18408838
idk they aren't that bad
>>
>>18408890
name the things you consider good about them
>>
File: file.png (1004KB, 585x1049px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1004KB, 585x1049px
>>18408890
I hate every detail
>hair poofed up around their, showing off their 5head
>way too much makeup on their face to the point that their skin tone is noticeably different
>spray tanned bodies
>duck face
>dresses that reveal their utter attitude
>platform shoes that twist their ankles in awkward directions
>empty, soulless eyes

why not look normal instead of a vapid slut?
>>
File: slags.jpg (149KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
slags.jpg
149KB, 960x960px
>>18408904
>legs
>tits
>face
those dress and boots are also kinda hot

that's a pretty hard question
like muh dick
>>
>>18408931
well, you have a taste I consider horrible
on a second thought - it's fine, you won't go after girls I like
>>
>>18407516
>Or is it a pheromones thing, like you find male BO repulsive but are still drawn to men who have a distinct strong scent?
Definitely a pheromones thing, and he has different BO too. I used to save shirts he was wearing during sex, because his sex sweat smelled different and totally turned me on. I would jerk off with his shirt on my face.
Once he gave me a shirt that he just worked out in, and it produced different emotions in me. It made me feel safe and comfortable and warm. Which was also awesome, but not the same reaction from his sex sweat.

Some men have BO that I can't stand. Some I like. I haven't run into another guy who drove me crazy the way my boyfriend does, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's because of special bonding pheromones that have exaggerated the effect he has on me.

>What about body spray?
There are some body sprays that I actually like, but I don't know which they are. I don't like it when it's overpowering. As a general rule, you should only be able to smell and notice someone's fragrances when you're intimately close. Casual conversation distance can have a whif in the right wind flow, but not in an obvious way.
>>
>>18408594
Uh no he's not my internet bf we live together lmao kill yourself bud
And i never said i had tons of fags hitting on me i just said i assumed the guys who did had ulterior motives. Are you insecure or something?
>>18408594
We met after a few months and he moved 10 minutes away from me a couple months later. Obviously I wouldn't date a guy from china. I meant to start online, locally or at least close to you. My bf only lived a 4-5 hour drive from me when we met so it wasn't completely devoid of irl contact
>>
>>18409154
first reply was for
>>18408612
>>
I'm newly 18 and so damn horny its unbelievable.

I lift, I run, I am hygienic and well kept, have plenty of friends, going into the air force soon, but I just C A N T talk to women. I get so nervous and freeze up, and now I have so little practise.

I just wanna fugg but whenever I try and talk to a girl I honestly can't say words. I freeze in every sense of the word.

What should I do ;_;
>>
>>18409159
practise on female friends?
>>
>>18409203
Wtf I don't have any
>>
>>18409221
Practise on women online?
>>
>>18409236
Doesn't carry over to the real world unfortunately
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.