[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna lose weight;again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: αρχείο λήψης.jpg (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
αρχείο λήψης.jpg
5KB, 213x237px
So greetings fellow 4channers,I'm in abit of a shitty situation.
Thing is,I've been fat my whole life,and I always hated it...Last year I made a great push and lost 15 kilos SOMEHOW..but due to certain circumstances I've gained most of it back.
I would appreciate if you guys guys could give me some motivation;be it making fun of me or giving me reasons. I'm not denying that I am a pig,that just cannot stop eating.I need something permanent.
Thank you in advance.

I'm a virgin too,if that helps,and don't bother replying with ''kys'',I've already considered it,but realised it won't do me any good .Thank you.

Pic kind of revelant;thought it wasa cool
>>
>>18404856
Post pic of your hand
>>
File: IMG_20170610_204924.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170610_204924.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
It doesn't look too bad
>>
>>18404874
You're not that fat, you shouldn't be obsessed with your size. But you should fuck someone already nigger kys
>>
>>18404883
Haha I will,thanks
>>
>>18404856
https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/blog/3-steps-for-successful-21-day-fix-meal-planning
>>
Been in a similar situation, but lost 25 kilo this year and sticking with it. The most important thing is really motivation, be grateful for what you have when things get rough and remember why you are doing it. Wether it's happiness, health, revenge, heck my only reason for loosing those 25 kilos this year was the deep desire to fit into cute clothes.

My ground rules were to not punish or reward myself with food. If you want a piece of chocolate, eat it because it's good, not because you went on a walk/run. I cut out all things that contain sugars because I can't handle it, it's literally cocaine for me. Know your weaknesses, if you like chips, can you handle just eating a handful? No? Then don't buy it, don't voluntarily put yourself in a position you can't handle.

Check your portions. Count calories if you wish, but I went with a cup measurement. Veggies and fruits you can eat as much as you want. But one cup carbohydrates and one cup meats. Drink plenty of water to fill yourself up.

Baby steps. I began with drinking more water, cutting sugar, then adding more veggies, then lowering my portions, then taking walks, then training, then yoga, then longer walks, then running. The key is making changes that you can keep up with in the long run, you need to reprogram your brain entirely. You will have setbacks, but have the strength to work through them. Keep your head at the end goal and reward yourself along the way. Whenever you loose 5 kilo you can buy a game you really want, go on a trip, or something else fun.

Remember that this take time, I'm not even near my end goal, if everything goes according to plan I will reach my target weight after 1 and a half year. That seems long, but remember it took you probably 10–20 years to get this fat and you can reverse it in just 1–3 years. When you think about it like that, it's not a long time at all. But don't expect to loose weight quickly if you want to loose weight permanently.
>>
>>18404953
Marvellous! I'll have to regain my motivation and hopefully get back into shape.Thank you for sharing your story and your tips;I'll be sure to lose wight and be happy! Good luck to your journey as well!
>>
Keto. It works.
>>
>>18404856
>>>/fit/ read sticky and coubt calories. Lose 0.5~1kg per week.

Worked for me, will work for you.
>>
Love you guys. Good luck!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.