[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm moving out and my sister is going crazy help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: GregV.png (380KB, 450x567px) Image search: [Google]
GregV.png
380KB, 450x567px
I'm 32 years old, finally moving out, I really want to be on my own, desu everyone in the house is annoying, my mom and dad get in my way, but they are ok with me moving out, my sister on the other hand will one day be crying, then the next be angry saying shes going to be in hell after I move out.
She lost her job in January. DESU I did consider moving out with her a couple months ago, but didn't because I want to date and bring home girls, and it would be fuckin awkward with her.
Oh yea a month ago she looked at my fuckin phone while I was showering cause I had a date, but I also had some texts to a hooker from backpage, so she just texted me skank all night. Also when I broke up with my gf 2 years ago I saw she told someone "Plus he and his sister was really close, definite red flags" shes too fuckin close to me, shes 34, and she realizes I dont wanna be as close to her, but I cant admit it to her. I try telling her I'll still be in her life, etc. She goes on how she has nobody, and brings up how she should've moved out with this ex-druggie she dated like 10 years ago. She's 35 btw.
I'm moving out in August, and I think I have to at this point, because shes acting insane, any advice though?
>>
>>18404045
Her biological clocks are ticking and that makes her crazy. Tell her how to find and date guys who are looking to settle down. Make with her online dating accounts, help her take photos and support her in finding bf. Slap her hard if it must be done and explain to her how to date boys and how to filter cum and dump guys.

Also she is fat, isnt she?
>>
>>18404083
Yes she has gotten fat, used to be skinny.
She looks down on online dating, but dont go to bars, and again doesn't have any friends.
Problem is, since we both are in our 30s she is so used to the family dynamic, but me, I really want to start a new chapter of my life.
>>
>>18404100
Show her
>>>/fit/ sticky so she can start unfatenning process.

Slap her and force her to try online dating. Also tell her that after 40 she will be practically infertile. Even kids after age 30 have higher chance of autismus and other birth defects.

Do it for her. Slap some sence into her and force her to stand on her own legs.
>>
>>18404045
What went wrong in life for you both to be mid 30's and to be living with parents are you both just fuck ups or are you looking after them?
>>
>>18404147
/b/ tier wincest shit, I bet
>>
>>18404147
Well on my end, I only went to high school, so I worked retail jobs until like 2013, then finally worked a data entry job and then last year now work at an insurance company.
I make like 33k, and the rent is 890, so its going to be a little tight.

Her, she's just been scared I guess, doesn't want to live on her own.
>>
>>18404150
Would explain her behavior tbqh
>>
>>18404045
Your parents are complete utter failures.
Just get out of there man. Don't let your family decide your life like you seem to have been doing for he last 12 years
>>
>>18404496
Yes thats a HUGE problem, they've never pushed us to move out or anything really/
>>
Man one day I wish I'll be able to be in your position. Minus the sister bit.

There isn't really much you need to do, you move out and that's that. You don't need to waste time/energy debating or justifying this to her or anyone. She needs to get her life together and that's on her. Once you leave she'll either pull up her socks or sink further into nothingness and it shouldn't matter which ahe chooses. You have your own life to live.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.