[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 15

File: 166153488[1].jpg (30KB, 449x381px) Image search: [Google]
166153488[1].jpg
30KB, 449x381px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Guys - why did you choose your SO over any other girl? What makes her special to you?
>>
>>18397303
Pretty much the same reason my best friend is my best friend. It's hard to put it into words beyond that.
>>
>>18397303
Men never pick only one girl.
>>
Do you girls like being woken up with oral sex?

It's such a common fantasy among men, but I wonder if it's reciprocal. Should I do it to my gf?
>>
>>18397347
>Do you girls like being woken up with oral sex?
I love it.

> Should I do it to my gf?
Not without talking about it first.
>>
Girls: I've been talking with a girl on tinder for a few days and we're meeting for coffee tomorrow. I'm retarded and didn't plan what to do beyond that. What should we do the next time we see each other?

I recently got out of a relationship and I'm used to just getting lunch and then hanging out at each others house but that's obviously too soon to do with this girl. What the hell do we do next time?
>>
>>18397354
There's a list of ideas in the FAQ. Don't count your chickens before they hatch though
>>
>>18397303
Her smile made me forget how to talk, walk or think straight. Also she wasnt fat and didnt smoke.

>>18397347
Switch oral with hug/cuddle and your hands slowly exploring her whole body. That is what i did. Lead to morning sex in few cases.

>>18397340
I think you confused love with casual sex chad.

>>18397354
>beyond that
Ask her on 1st date what would she love to do on 2nd date. That is what i do. Also it gives you topic to talk about on 1st date: what she likes and hates.
>>
>>18397364
>I think you confused love with casual sex chad.
Love is not real.
>>
>>18397374
Ok, not love, but strong long lasting emotions which results in bonds making you feel you have to please and protect her from any harm while being incredibly jealous and fighting constant urge to kidnap her to your bedroom and keep her there for yourself.

And after few years you snap out of it, find yourself married to her with few kids to boot and realizing you arent able to live without her nagging anymore.
>>
>>18397357
>>18397364
Thanks. But what about ideas for something that's probably going to be casual? She's said she's after something casual and coffee is essentially the meet in person stage. I've no idea how to bridge the gap between coffee and fooling around with each other.
>>
>>18397394
Do you want to date her, or just fuck her?
>>
>>18397394
>casual
Buy condoms and ask her to netflix and chill on 1st date. Pussy quaranteed.

Just dont expect her to marry you / become your gf.
>>
>>18397303
Never met someone I could be so comfortable with. Talking to her meant I never had to watch what I said or whatnot. I could really just be me unfiltered with her
>>
>>18397399
Sort of date and mostly fuck but not be anything that's really serious or committed. A different girl I'm talking to is just after a fuck buddy, so something like that ideally.

>>18397401
I doubt she'd want to leap into bed with me after only seeing her in person once. Sure we've talked but I'm still essentially a stranger.
>>
>>18397303
She's obedient, simple and good looking
>>
>>18397413
>I could really just be me unfiltered with her
Made me smile.

>>18397386
That's the dream.
>>
>>18397386
That only exists in movies.
>>
>>18397420
>tfw the pooch is also the cooch
>>
>>18397352
Doesn't talking about it kind of kill the surprise?
>>
>>18397448
The plan isn't to wake her up, ask her if you can eat her pussy and then do it.
Just ask her if she'd be fine with it one time when you are talking about sex and kinks, then do it some other day.

You cannot start having sex with a girl who is not awake without at least having some form of consent. That's kinda rapey.

Or as the other anon said, just cuddle her and then try to have morning sex.
>>
>>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
>Fuck off
Who is Brandon?
>>
>>18397347
I'm not against the idea, but surely you wouldn't want to stick your face down there if it's been almost 24 hours since I showered?
>>
>>18397464
A good looking well endowed young man with self image issues.
>>
>>18397464
pizza face manlet from /soc/ that then started posting on /adv/ that just always asked why women dont like him.
>>
>>18397465
>it's been almost 24 hours since I showered
...No,
>tfw did not prepare for this
>>
>>18397465
Depends on the guy
>>
>>18397465
I don't mind at all, to be honest. If she enjoys it, then I'll gladly put my mouth anywhere I would put my dick.

>>18397460
You're right on that one. I guess I'll try to comment it offhandedly. I don't necessarily want it to end in sex, it's just like if it's a popular fantasy then it seems like a nice thing to do to me. Obviously if it does end in morning sex then the better.
>>
>>18397493
I really enjoy it and my boyfriend and I do this to each other a lot, but of course we discussed it beforehand.
I don't mind if he wakes me up to sex either. But, again, it is something we discussed before.
>>
>>18397432
I love submissive smart girls who know when to be silent (:
>>
I have a crush on this guy but I want to avoid him because I hate the feeling of liking anyone. Any tips?
>>
>>18397519
Ask him out you idiot.
>>
>>18397519
See a therapist.
>>
>>18397519
Forget about him and do not let yourself think about him at all. Think about everything that could go wrong and the feelings will fade. If you master the art of avoiding him you will never see him again.
>>
>>18397519
>Any tips
yea I'd give you the tip of my dick you insane bitch
>>
>>18397519
>be girl
>want A, do B, think C
Are you even trying?
>>
>>18397527
If ever I bump into him I find myself asking him about his day and being interested in what he has to say. We hang out at the same study spot at uni and we go to the same gym. How stop feeling this way about him?
>>
>>18397553
Just marry him already.
>>
>>18397553
your uni has one gym or one study spot?
If I'm serious I'd study in my room lol the only time I go to "study session" is to hit on bitches
about the gym just go to the one near hall of residence etc.
>>
>>18397553
Well start by not asking him about his day silly. You can study and work out at other places. Ignore him and act busy. If he bumps into you make up some bullshit like some huge exam you have coming up or you're late for work
>>
Not sure, probably asking to both. I'll try to make it short.

I'm dating a virgin 19yo girl. I'm not one myself, but i've never had sex with a virgin. I'd like some general advice from both genders. What were your experiences like? What things should i be prepared for? Things to or not to say?
>>
>>18397567
Oh man. Dude. Do not take her virginity unless if you plan to settle down with her. She will be devastated if you do this and you two ever break up.
>>
>>18397559
He works at the gym at I had an annual membership before my infatuation with him. I don't really notice him at the gym since I'm too focused on trying to exercise.
>>18397563
I mostly study at home but there's a popular collaborative study space near where the health science classes are held which I use for exchanging lab notes with my study buddies before/after class. Im studying occupational therapy and my crush is studying physiotherapy so it's hard to avoid bumping into each other at uni during the day.
>>
>>18397569
I like her a lot, and a friend of both of us confirmed me she likes me a lot AND wants to lose her virginity with me. I've never had casual sex and the like, only being in a relationship. So if things keep going as good as they are now, i'm planning to ask her if she wants a relationship.
>>
>>18397465
This.
>>
File: W4594Rn4q0I.jpg (222KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
W4594Rn4q0I.jpg
222KB, 1200x1600px
I fear my girlfriend. We are dating for four months, and after we fight we're not even greet each other later. She always writes me first, though. I caught feelings and now I am so afraid of losing her.

The whole situation leads me to the point when I am not sure if everything I say is quite adequate. She says I should stop being feared of her. I have been accused of being "boy", "indecisive", "finding compromises when you don't want it". At the same time I feel that I am constantly walking on eggshells, losing sense of myself completely. This fear also tends to basically draw other girls to me, they invite me to hang out, but I never ever will do anything romantic to them. I feel that she is going to cheat.

I think I can't listen to her, I tend to withdraw. It feels that no matter what I do, everything turns out to be shit. What I also felt is that she reads me like a fucking open book. Saying that "you get used to me", "you are tired of me", etc, etc. Said she loves me, all the time, but now it's gone.

Last time she has been flirting aggressively with me, for a last week, saying that she'll ride me the whole next week, etc. and were unable to meet each other for two weeks. Basically two hours before meeting she said we will have no sex at all, I said like, OK, I wanted that, a lot, and she outburst by saying that's only thing I need.

What should I do?
>>
>>18397603
>beta nu-male the post
>>
>>18397569
>She will be devastated if you do this and you two ever break up.
It depends on how much time pass before they break up and how important she consider her being a virgin is

I took the virginity of an ex-gf, we broke up one year after but she wasn't devastated like you said
What's important is giving it to someone special. You never know what will happen in the future
>>
>>18397569
>Do not take her virginity unless if you plan to settle down with her. She will be devastated if you do this and you two ever break up.
That's not true. I broke up with the guy I lost my virginity to, after being together for 5+ years, and I never regretted losing my virginity to him, even if we didn't work out.
I have been very sad that things didn't work out with him, but never devastated about losing my virginity to him even if we didn't work out. I honestly wouldn't have wanted to give my virginity to anyone else but him, and I would have lost it to him even if I knew we wouldn't work out.

>>18397567
It is a very emotional experience for girls, especially for those who care about it and want to lose it to someone special for them. It might be a little scary and a little painful.

Communicate. Talk about everything and make her feel like she can trust you and you respect her.
Be patient. Wait till she is ready to lose it, don't pressure her into it. Explore things slowly, take your time so she gets used to sexual things if she never done them before, enjoy exploring her sexuality together even if it takes more than it normally would with a more experienced girl.
Be gentle. When you actually get to having sex with her, spend a lot of time on foreplay. Make sure she is very wet and relaxed. Cuddle her, smile, be reassuring as you get inside her. It will hurt a little bit, so move slowly and be ready to stop if she asks you. Don't go all the way in. Cuddle her after.

She will be nervous, it will hurt her, it will suck. It gets better. Be a loving and kind partner.

There might be a little bit of blood, so maybe put a towel under you. Obviously wear a condom, get tested before having sex with her, know where you can get plan B if necessary.
>>
>>18397569
>She will be devastated if you do this and you two ever break up.
That's retarded. If every girl was like this then every girl would marry the first guy she fucks.
>>
>>18397603
She obviously loves you senpai, sounds like you've got some internal insecurities that are holding you back. Do you see her as 'above' you? Why? If she's an amazing person than you must be too, thats how relationships how man.
You have to be more easy about being yourself, she wants you to be more confident.
The fastest way to do that is to be brave, bold or foolish. Try writting her first when you wake up. Something small like "morning sweetcakes" or somesuch, something small.
Also if you dont want to feel like an open book you should work to add depth to your personalility by doing a hobby(not gaming ok)

Anyways hope i helped
Love, anon
>>
My wife is pregnant. Is it ok to ask if I can suck on her tits while she is lactating or is it weird? I don't want some baby ageplay fetish thing, I just want to suck on milky tits because I've always wanted to for some reason.
>>
is it a big problem if you date a guy who doesn't want to hang out with your friends? and his friends are older married people (e.g academics)
>>
>>18397636
No. My boyfriends have always been pretty arrogant and stuck-up people and I don't want them to hang out with my friends either.
>>
>>18397634
Ask her in a jesting fashion. You know your wife better than anyone here but i would defiantly catch her in a good mood before asking.
It is kinda weird but not unnatural.
>>
>>18397468
The dude was fucking posting everywhere, he even found his way to /v/ for some reason.
>>
>>18397644
:( I see.
So is that why your relationships ended?
>>
>>18397230

Girls - In a new relationship do you expect the guy to bring up the bf/gf talk or do you do this yourself? Also after how long would you expect him to do this/do this yourself?
>>
Yeah, I'm taking it slow so far. I've invited her to my place this weekend to sleepover, but I wont put any pressure on the matter. Thanks a lot for your advice.
>>
>>18397625
Girls naturally become emotionally attached to their first. It's not up to the girl to marry the first guy she fucks. Shit happens idiot
>>
>>18397662
This was for >>18397614 sorry
>>
>>18397656
No, never. I really love guys like that, I keep dating them.
It's interesting, keeps conversation stimulating, I like a little teasing and bantering. As long as I feel like he respects me, I don't care.
But, yeah - bringing a guy like that along when I hang out with my friend makes things annoying for him, for them and for me. I just don't.
>>
>>18397667
thank you for your understanding!
>>
How do I know if it's worth turning a crush into a boyfriend?
>>
how many times a day do you poop?
how many is good? normal?
>>
>>18397680
You date him.
>>
>>18397681
.5 anything else is too much/little
>>
>>18397658
>In a new relationship do you expect the guy to bring up the bf/gf talk or do you do this yourself?
I prefer doing it, but I don't mind if he does.

>Also after how long would you expect him to do this/do this yourself?
A couple of weeks up to a month.

My first boyfriend and I never really had the talk and we had been dating for 6 years, with my current boyfriend he asked me after 6 dates.
>>
>>18397681
I poop once every two weeks.
>>
>>18397681
40-50?
>>
Why did nature make men stronger than women?
>>
>>18397701
Food consumption
>>
>liking this girl
>girl is liking me
>girl is from overseas and might be heading home

Fuck. I didn't ask for these feels.
How do I convince her to stay or how do I keep with her?
>>
>>18397703
Really? Women are fatter than ever....
>>
>>18397708
There is no more natural selection you dingus
>>
>>18397711
What about NEETs, beta males and anime whores? They don't make it.
>>
>>18397701
Well, it makes sense biologically because of the role men used to have - protect women, provide for them, so they could have babies and take care of them. Stronger males were more useful.

Sexual hormones also determine how our body looks like. Oestrogens give women titties and round hips, testosterone gives men muscles.

http://jap.physiology.org/content/66/1/498
>>
>>18397715
I fucking love testosteron.
>>
>>18397720
I love it too.
Literally can get a man to do basically anything because they think with their dick and I have nice tits.
>>
>>18397701
Because we're better.
>>
how do i tell if a guy is mocking me or not? he constantly steals glances when I'm near him, and is always sending me pictures of his dog and other stuff, but hes kind of a non-serious joker type and I cant tell if hes fucking with me for a joke or not
>>
>>18397721
>because they think with their dick
Yeah, that's how we put man on the moon. You must be drowning in guys.
>>
>>18397686

When you say you never had the talk with your ex does that mean one day you just started calling him your boyfriend and vice versa?

This is the route I want to go down, I feel like having "the talk" is taking things too seriously when were both happy with how things are going at the moment.
>>
File: 1494088989360.jpg (52KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
1494088989360.jpg
52KB, 716x724px
>>18397721
>gf tries that shit
>doesnt work
>she loses her shit when i say no to sex

Women truly lose their shit if a guy turns down sex. Just goes to show, don't bank on just sexuality being the end all answer for everything.
>>
>>18397701
I hope it is the same autist that keeps posting these men vs women posts this this kind of threads with the hope of interacting with females.
This board is depressing.
>>
>>18397733
>we
You who? It's not like all men are good because of the achievements of a small number of men (and women).

>You must be drowning in guys.
Surely have less issues than most guys on here when it comes to finding a SO.
>>
>>18397740
>gf
yeah she exists and you are here pffft hahaha
>>
>>18397742
Why can't you answer the fucking question? How about that? Don't be so defensive.
>>
>>18397742
Usually it's one anon that baits with a men are better post and then as if by magic a feminist appears to berate men for a while in long winded posts. These threads are ripe for trolling lately.
>>
>>18397736
We never really talked about it. After, what, 3 or 4 months he started introducing me as his girlfriend. It was super obvious that we were exclusive from the beginning tho.
>>
>>18397744
This is men vs women. Stay on your team for a moment.
>>
>>18397745
pff haha lol top meme friend
>>
>>18397701
Men are fucking superior, okey?! Are you happy now? I genuinly mean it. They are better, I've come to terms with it. Now please, please fuck off.
>>
>>18397721
>Literally can get a man to do basically anything
Sure you can.
>>
Girls: I'm organizing a date with a girl on Tinder and we were going to set things up today but she hasn't message me. I've sent one message saying how I would have messaged her earlier but lost track of my dad because of work. If she still hasn't replied by tomorrow should I message again or just drop her entirely?
>>
>>18397761
always drop, if she is going to reply then she will without you pestering her
>>
>>18397740
>>18397760
It was mostly a joke. I rarely used my tits to get anything in life, even if when I did it wasn't complicated.

But, yeah - men are generally nice to me because I look pretty and they think that being nice to me = having a chance of fucking my ass. Which is nice.
>>
>>18397767
Dont hate the player, hate the game innit?
>>
>>18397767
Don't women simply don't have a swx drive
>>
>>18397764
Isn't Tinder always about the guy reaching out first though?
>>
>>18397781
Yes but how many guys do you think she's talking with RIGHT NOW?
If she hasnt replied she's not interested
>>
>>18397777
My ex wanted to fuck like at least twice every single day. They definitly have sex drive.
>>
>>18397767
Eh, maybe immature ones. When I hit my 20s I didn't care as strongly about sex and actually saw women as being people so I don't fawn over them and all that shit just because their pretty. Honestly I don't see how women don't get sick of guys fawning over them all the time, it would be like being a CEO with only a bunch of yes men as friends.
>>
>>18397777
Lol. I definitely do have one.

>>18397773
I don't hate neither.
Being a girl comes with pro and cons. I am terrified when I walk home alone at night, but a random dude will offer me a coffee or help me with luggage if I'm travelling. It's nice.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-075323.jpg (281KB, 978x1679px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-075323.jpg
281KB, 978x1679px
How do I respond to this girl? We broke up 2 months ago and it wasn't a pleasant breakup. I just don't want any hard feelings.
>>
>>18397792
How strongly do you want it especially if a guy ticks all your boxes ( good looking , personality, etc)
>>
>>18397790
>it would be like being a CEO with only a bunch of yes men as friends
i wonder the same thing about celebrities too. are their friends really friends or just friends because their "friend" is famous?
>>
>>18397748

Hmm fair enough, thats probably a very similar situation to mine. One last question though, would you prefer he asked you first? Or are you equally as happy if he first introduced you to others as his girlfriend.
>>
>>18397799
>How strongly do you want it especially if a guy ticks all your boxes
Daily, even multiple times a day at the beginning, slows down to 3-4 times a week after a few months and stays at that level permanently.

>>18397790
Even 50+ years old are nice to me just because I'm pretty. I remember once I was out with an absolutely gorgeous friend of mine and a 55 year old dude offered to pay our lunch so he could drink a coffee with us.

I personally don't like beta orbiters and try to avoid friendship with guys unless it feels equal (which means I have one guy friend in total), but still.
>>
When girls say that they are "open-minded" in their tinder or other social network profiles, how like is it that it is an euphemism for "down to have/talk about sex"?
>>
>>18397806
Nah, not really. The first time he called me his girlfriend we were talking about jealousy. The conversation was something like:
>You're my girlfriend, so of course I am a bit jealous.
>Oh am I?
>Clearly.
Smiled, kissed, cuddled a bit.
>>
>>18397821
>>You're my girlfriend, so of course I am a bit jealous.
>>Oh am I?
>>Clearly.
Holy shit, that's so cute.
>>
>>18397826
We were high school sweethearts. Everything was 10x times cuter back then.
He's really a nice guy tho, really had an amazing relationship.

My boyfriend is a little sperg so he just asked me to be his girlfriend in a super formal way after a couple of weeks of dating.
If he forwarded me a form by email it would have been more casual.
I love him very much tho.
>>
>girls think fucking several guys means ''love''
This is why I have no regrets about abusing you worthless cunts.
>>
>>18397852
You can love different people in different moments of your life.
>>
>>18397852
How do you abuse them? Give us an example. Angrily posting on r9k's women hate threads doesn't count.
>>
>>18397869
I dump them after fucking them and reject their calls, ignore their messages etc. And I'm a real nigga, so I don't even go on r9k.
>>
>>18397731
bump
>>
How do I deal with my gf being jealous of her younger sister?
Some time ago, she asked me (politely) to stop tutoring her sister, so I stopped, no big deal. Now in the summer break she's telling her sister that she can't stay at our place and sister showed up anyway and I let her in since she has no where else to go in the city and I haven't seen her for awhile. Gf is fuming how do I deal with the shit storm
>>
>>18397887
Why is she jealous of her younger sister?
>>
>>18397891
Probably crazy. The anon is probably a beta as well
>>
>>18397887
Any signs that the sister is into you?
>>
>>18397603
From your post i cant decide who is more retarded in your relationship. Still you cant date somebody you are afraid of. Break up and solve your soul / mental problem first. She sounds like wife who beats his husband daily.

>>18397634
You are HER HUSBAND. You shouldnt be afraid of talking about anything with her. Just ask. I know i will want the same thing from my wife in the future. Just promise her you will be gentle and eat her out in case she gets horny.

Good luck with mommy milk. I have read it tastes kinda salty.

>>18397636
>your friends
He dates you, not your friends.

>>18397658
Never tell your gf that you love her first. It kills her respect for you as a strong male. Just keep dating and fucking her, eventually she will ask you about this herself.

>>18397701
War.

>>18397707
You asked this before. Stop that. Forget about her and date somebody from your location. Dont fall for ldr.

>>18397714
They do.

>>18397740
This guy knows whats up.

>>18397731
Ask him on date. Buy condoms.

>>18397761
Just ask her on date and in the mean time hit on other girls. Dont cry when she ghosts you.

>>18397795
>talking to ex
Delete that account, block her number. She doesnt exists anymore.
BLOCK HER!

>>18397819
It means she will suck your dick on 1st date if you are good looking. Dont marry such type of girls.

>>18397852
You are no better by allowing them such behavior.

>>18397887
Your gf is insecure. And honestly younger sisters are super jealous of the boyfriends as well. Keep away from her sister as much as possible or shitstorm will happen.
>>
>>18397876
Is that it? That's not abuse that's sex with no strings attached lmao. You made it seem like you hit them and shit.

Dude you do realize they just move on and fuck other men, right? She's not tainted for life. And if she's a slut she won't even care? Lol.
>>
>>18397891
She told me her sister likes me, yes. I asked the sister and she said she wrote smut stories about me (lol) and it's just a silly fantasy when she was 17, that's was ages ago she's out of that phase now.

>>18397899
Don't think so. I always thought we are good friends. She's always cheerful and energetic.
>>
>>18397925
>She told me her sister likes me, yes.

But then to asking if there were signs the sister liked you, you said no? Which one is it?
>>
>>18397701
Men are the first line of defense. In nature it's all about the offspring. There need to survive enough parents to take care of the offspring but that's about it.

This is also why men have issues with self control. Yeah it's fucking stupid to try the home video stuff like launching your jeep into a pool. Or engage in most criminal activities. But it's also pretty fucking irrational to be a human shield against a much stronger enemy, yet that's what men are supposed to do biologically. Hence testosterone which drowns out common sense when the situation is intense enough.
>>
Girls - I want to infiltrate the forbidden city, and like Mulan, disguise myself as a female. I am asexual and simply prefer talking to girls due to the emotional attachment they share with each other, but I find every girl often fears anything I say is just to get in her pants. The best solution I find to get a true platonic friendship where she does not fear me is to be the same gender as her. So my question is... how does one pose as a female? What are some tells that I am not a female?
>>
Everybody I meet at college tells me they "just want to help people".
Are they pretending to look good or do they actually mean that?
I'm just in it for the money
>>
>>18397932
Consider for a second just how retarded your idea is.

I'm a regular guy with all the usual desires yet every friend but one is female. Know why? Because I have a gf and I'm not some weirdo.
>>
>>18397932
It is REALLY difficult to pose as a woman being a man, much much more difficult than the other way around. This is also why MtF have such a harder time passing as a woman than FtM do.

Unless you have an absolute ton of features down already (like a high voice, feminine facial features) you can forget about ever being able to be a plausible women. Just tell them you're gay or asexual instead.

>>18397934
Probably think they mean it and don't mean it as seriously as they think they do. It is not uncommon for young people to be idealistic.
>>
>>18397932
dumb as fuck plan
>>
>>18397932
That's silly.
Just be friendly and don't act sexual. I have a couple of very good male friends and all they had to do to get close to me was be decent people.
>>
>>18397932
Just look up how to be a trap online.

But...why anon? Just why? You don't have to do this. Just say you're gay and girls will treat you like any other girlfriend.
>>
>>18397932
People who are genuinely transgender struggle with being accepted as female, so someone pretending to be one is going to stick out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>18397937
Well, the problem is that I don't have a GF, so everyone expects me to be looking for one. They interpret periods of silence as me fapping to them. They interpret me asking about their interests to find out how compatible we are sexually. They constantly will insist on sending me pictures and asking how attractive I find them. I just want to be friends with a girl without it coming to "hey, we could totally bone if we wanted" every time I talk to her.
>>
i got a gash on my forehead and it's going to leave a scar. how fucked am i?
>>
>>18397951
Scars are cute as fuck. I spend a lot of time kissing my boyfriend's scars.
>>
>>18397953
does that help make the scar go away
>>
>>18397939
Well, I plan to keep it just regulated to the internet and never talk to them or show my face. That usually always ends horribly.

>>18397941
The problem is that the girls I run into seem to be over sexualized or something. They want to flirt with me, when I have asked them about it they would say they just do that with every guy.

>>18397943
It isn't real life, thankfully, so I am not walking around as a trap or anything. I just would have a girlish user name on the places I go and pretend to be a female with the girls I contact. The problem with the gay route is that girls often want to set guys up with someone else, so they would seek to make me hook up with another guy or something.

>>18397946
But if it is just online?
>>
>>18397959
why would you want the scar to go away, they look sick as fuck
>>
Is it ok for your bf to hire a nurse friend to take care of his sick grandmother who lives next door. The caveat here is the nurse is also an amateur cam girl.
>>
>>18397964
okay ill keep it then
>>
>>18397968
I think I am intrigued to know why a nurse, who should be making decent money, would be an amateur cam girl.
>>
>>18397968
She's like, an actual nurse, right?
>>
>>18397974
*nursing student, struggling to make end meet

But yeah, she's a good nurse, took care of me a few times.
>>
>>18397953
Thats disgusting.
>>
>>18397976
She hasn't gotten the certificate yet

just floating the idea here first...
>>
Girls: My gf was watching Family Guy and it was an episode where Meg has a job as a foot fetish model or something and she asked what I'd think if she did it. I thought she was joking so I said "I probably wouldn't care, nobody would see your face at least" and then she said she would actually start looking into it. Should I be worried? I'm really weirded out now.
>>
>>18397963
Why don't you tell them you are asexual and you just want to find friends?
Meet people through your interests.
>>
>>18397963
Well just tell them you're a girl. I have male and female friends online and honesty can't distinguish the two by gender solely based on what they write. I guess girls send more emojis than guys do and extend their words like "heeeeeyyyy :)" I don't know why that is.

Girls, why do you write like that?
>>
>>18397983
A very small population is genuinely asexual and in highschool it was (and still is) a meme sexuality, so girls assume it's a way a guy can lie and worm his way in and then just flip on the "well I guess I can try sex" part at some point with them.
>>
>>18397983
Well, the problem there is that I have no real interests to share with other people (I hate 99% of what I have watched/played/read), so I devote myself to trying to like other people's interests. I don't end up liking them, but I know enough about them to make it seem that I am interested.
>>
>>18397982
>I probably wouldn't care
>cool babe i'll look into it
You fucked up. Never hint to your girlfriend you're okay with this if you really aren't. They will take advantage of it.
>>
>>18397982
Tell her she caught you off guard, you spent some more time thinking about it and you're not comfortable with it.

In the future, either give a complete joke as a reply or a serious reply. Not a reply you don't mean but does sound like a legitimate answer.
>>
>>18397992
>They will take advantage
Yeah, so crazy to do something after your SO gave you thumbs up to go ahead.
>>
>>18397992
Well how was I supposed to know? It's not every day that someone becomes a foot fetish model. I mean, I don't feel it's a big deal since it's making easy money from sad footfags but I just wonder if it's a starting point for something worse.
>>
>>18397986
I don't think that is just a girl thing. I send emojis a lot. I love using "lol", "laughing", or "rofl" and probably will sneak it into every sentence that doesn't end with a smiley face or a tongue sticking out. It just is how I naturally type when with someone I consider a friend, I get jokey and want to constantly ensure the other person knows I am joking.
>>
>>18397999
But why would you not just give a frank answer to her question, regardless of whether it's a hypothetical question or not?

Also realize that she's going to get creepy attention and men will be jerking off to her. Not sure how cool you are with that...
>>
>>18397987
I don't assume that.

>>18397989
So what should you talk about with your friends?
>>
>>18397998
Look lady if she had respect for him she would not even suggest it. That's all I'm saying. You girls think it's okay but it's really a test to find out your respect or loyalty for us. The moment you agree to it you fail the test.

BTW if you're a foot fetish model send me your kik and paypal.
>>
>>18398002
I'll talk to her about it then. Dudes jacking it to her feet doesn't bother me since we both find foot stuff to be retarded and the money is a bit of a motivator but I just don't know. But I'll think about it for a day or two.
>>
One girl is obviously interested in me and I also find her attractive and interesting. Should I go for it even if she has a boyfriend?
>>
>>18398006
I talk about the things they like. I like nice people. I like not feeling lonely and having people around to make me feel like I wouldn't be forgotten if I died tomorrow. I am emotionally clingy and obsessive to the point of needing a friend to talk to at almost all times. I cannot handle being alone, not without some constant distraction. Usually those distractions are trying new things to seeing if I like them, only to end up disappointed because I dislike a lot about it. I am a very cynical person who will most likely rant and rave about your favorite thing due to it being absolutely terrible, but know enough about said thing that it means we can also talk about it. I just don't say how much I consider it to be garbage.
>>
Still looking for some help from last thread
>>18396856
>>18396867
>>18396901

Also, another possibility, how strange would it be to ask her out on the front-end of this outing? Before we're running around the pool half naked? It would solve this problem I have, but idk if it would be awkward for us for the remainder of this trip.
>>
>>18398023
No. Dumbass.
>>
>>18398011
People have different standards and boundaries. Obviously OP doesn't care as much as plenty of men would. There's men who would actively get off on dating a woman other men pay just to look at. That is the very reason to ask how your partner feels about it, to make sure what's okay with -them-.

Nah, it would not be for me, I just feel he mustn't be surprised if she unassumingly does something he said himself he was fine with. I have no interest in that stuff and my feet are nothing special, so you're not missing out there.
>>
>>18397932
>>18397963

>he wants to pretend to be the opposite gender online
Alright, if you don't want to do it any other way I can give you some protips. Lucky for you I have some experience with this from when I was an autistic teen. It's almost like method acting in a way. When you're talking with someone you have to get in a certain mindset and respond how you think the opposite gender would respond. You have to draw from experience.

Additionally, you can go on Instagram or Twitter and find a normal person's account in which you can grab a few selfies from. Make sure they're more plain looking so it can add to the realism.

Tbhanon it isn't worth it. Just be honest and up front from the start. Once you get in too deep you'll start to feel bad about lying to them, and it'll be difficult to establish a connection with them as you without telling the truth because they don't identify with who you really are, and they'll probably be pissed at you anyway if you choose to fess up.
>>
>>18398019
I would really ponder upon it for a while. Sometimes the reality of these things is much worse than the concept in your head.

Regardless though, while she might not care about showing her feet just like you relatively care little about her showing them, it does show that she has no moral issues or discomfort with making money by whoring herself out even in this specific way. That could be an issue for you as well.
>>
>>18398034
That does make sense. I just want to have some friends, not live my life as a charade. It just seems like every girl treats me as a good flirting practice partner or whatever, eventually thinks I am doing something perverted, and then distances herself from me. The biggest fear I have with not pulling this charade is that any female friend find something to get offended with or accuse me of lying about my sexuality. Of course, if I pull the charade I am essentially living with regret, the fear she will find out, and a friendship founded on a lie.

It sounds like I am stuck in a Catch 22. Well, this is depressing. Anyway, thank you anon, you are quite right that I probably would regret it heavily if I went through with it.
>>
>>18398035
>it does show that she has no moral issues or discomfort with making money by whoring herself out even in this specific way
Hmm you make a fair point. Considering this I guess I'm not cool with it, so I'll talk to her soon and explain my feelings on it. For something like this, would it be fair for me to really put my foot down about it? Essentially giving a foot videos or our relationship ultimatum?
>>
>Parents insist on throwing me a graduation party (They havent thrown a birthday party in years vecayse I always told them not to but now they insist)
>I don't have anyone to invite
>They invite a bunch of their friends
How do you survive stuff like this?
>>
>>18398045
I personally wouldn't even show up.
>>
>>18398044
Yeah, of course. You both get to set any standards and dealbreakers in the relationship. You cannot literally order her what to do but she cannot order you to keep dating her if she does something you want to break up over.
>>
>>18398054
I'll have to put it that way then. Something like this just feels like a potential doorway so I should close it off asap.
>>
>>18398061
Just start easy with saying you reconsidered it and are not okay with her doing it. Perhaps it was just a passing thought and then you don't want to already have issued an ultimatum.
>>
My sister had a small party this past weekend, and I got to talking with a friend of hers who I've known for a while but we'd never had a substantial conversation before that night. Long story short, we ended up kissing while my sister wasn't around. We've already made plans to see each other again, but the friend has asked that I don't tell my sister about it for the time being. I think my sister would actually be happy for us, but that's not the question I'm seeking advice on.

Any advice on the do's/don'ts of being romantically involved with a sibling's friend?
>>
>>18398092
Don't mistake your sister for your friend.
>>
>>18398045
I was in the same position, too.
I just took the bullet, put on a dumb smile and shook hands. They asked me the same questions (Where are you going to college, what are you majoring in, etc etc).

Yeah, its social torture. But on the bright side, you'll turn a big profit in graduation gifts.
>>
>>18398030
>my feet are nothing special
I'll be the judge of that. Post your feet please. I'm not picky with feet and I like variety. I will pay you $15 per pic through paypal.
>>
>>18398043
It's a foot pic not a picture of her pussy. She is not whoring herself out.
>>
File: 14904257902251.jpg (177KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14904257902251.jpg
177KB, 1080x1080px
How do I get Norwegian gf like pic?
>>
>>18398105
Not interested in exhibitionism and accepting money for stuff like that is a hard boundary for me.
>>
>>18397303
I'm a fat nerd and somehow landed the prom queen.

I have led a very strange life.

Am personal good friends with professional athelete who had the only thunderfury on our server.

Kicked the everliving fuck out of about 4 bullies growing up because i was bigger than those faggots and tougher. Grew up ina trailer park. And when i wasnt there me and essentially a gang of about 12 of us kids ruled a dirtroad town like a kid gang.
>>
>>18398101
What do you mean by that? Perhaps it's because we're twins but I would consider my sister a friend.
>>
>>18397680
You hang out with him more so that you get to know him as a person rather than some fantasy in your head. If you guys click, then you go on a few dates. If you find that you're comfortable with this person and still really like them after getting to know them, then you keep dating. Although all of this is dependent on the guy being interested in hanging out with and dating you also.
>>
>>18398136
I mean don't accidentally have sex with your sister or make out with her while believing she was her friend. That leads to some sitcom-esque scenarios.
>>
>>18398114
I too want a Norwegian supreme goddess.
>>
>>18398114
Be a somali and move there. The government will issue you one.
>>
File: qt.jpg (79KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
79KB, 640x800px
>>18398114
I choose red
>>
>>18398153
Norway is really fucking strict. You're thinking of sweden.
>>
How can girls hide their feelings so well or be so deceiving? Like what are the signs of a slut because around my my girl was cute we kissed she laughs at my jokes goes everywhere with me but behind my back for at least 3 times she sent nudes to random guys online
>>
>>18397951
Phil Collins is on here?
>>
>>18398114
Those are like 5/10 here, you must probably live in America.
>>
>>18398116
Prude.
>>
>>18398181
I don't believe you. Show me a 10/10 then.
>>
>>18398114
We have the best brunettes in the world, too.
>>
>>18398189
Are Norwegian girls slutty?
>>
>>18398188
to be fair if you see those two in real life they look not nearly impressive as those flattering low quality pics on insta
>>
>>18398200
Funny I don't see a picture.
>>
>>18398212
Not him, though.
>>
>>18398114
>>18398160
>>18398230
I should probably come up there one day.
>>
Guys,
Are men polygamous by nature or is it a meme some men use to justify their behaviour. I'm a guy too but I believe in strict monogamy. Can somebody give me an evolutionary perspective here. None of the spread seed everywhere bullshit
>>
>>18398230
>that butterface
>>
File: 45.jpg (116KB, 481x602px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
116KB, 481x602px
>>18398245
nigga you what
>>
>>18398249
How do I get a gf like this?
>>
>>18398230
She's....fat....
>>
>>18398249
I really like this one.
>>
>>18398249
The eye area is so god damn important. Not thinking of colour, just aesthetics.
>>
>>18398230
You honestly think there aren't girls who look like that anywhere else in the world?
>>
>>18398277
Those chicks are average in Norway. Visit if you don't believe me.
>>
>>18398237
I am conflicted. I want to have sex with every girl in my fantasies, but in reality don't want to have sex with most girls. So, in my case, yes I obsess over it even if I don't want to do it.
>>
>>18398285
>post a 10/10
>these are average
>"average" are butterfaces

You can keep em buddy.
>>
>>18398188
Honestly, it's true. When I walked down Aker Brygge, half of the chicks I saw would be considered models here in America.
>>
>>18398307
You are replying to like 4 different guys, I believe.
>>
>>18398313
>"post a red picture"
>"here"
>"that's a blue picture"
>'lmao dude I'm a different person that somehow excuses me posting completely different things then what was asked for"
>>
>>18398237
>not some spreading seeds bullshit
But it makes sense. Male have much much more sex cells than female. After breeding it is female who has to grow offspring inside her for some time, while male is always breeding-ready.
>>
Are "rain checks" from a girl always actually meant to be a rejection, basically they do not want to ever go out with you?
>>
File: 105.jpg (221KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
105.jpg
221KB, 1000x673px
>>18398188
Here you go.
>>
>>18398356
jesus christ
>>
>>18398114
>>18398356
The girls in the first pic have bigger tits, so they win.
>>
This girl is virgin and doesn't leave home. Why should I not marry her?
>>
>>18398423
she's boring and uninteresting, much like the virgins in /r9k/
>>
>>18398356
i wish they could switch foreheads
>>
Is it weird to have a LDR partner if you make it clear you never want to meet them?

I really just want the comfort of texting someone romantically and sort of having all the things couples do. I had an online gf once and it was sweet to just come home to her messages and text all day or cam once in a while. I felt less lonely.

I'm too shy and socially anxious to ever meet in person. It would be strictly online but long-term and monogamous. Is this weird if I ask a girl for this? How would you feel?
>>
>>18398445
Wow. Would you not maybe want to work on your anxiety and build up to something more?
I do understand tho
>>
>>18398356
meh. Nothing special.
>>
>>18398339
Gonna need more information.
As a rule of thumb I'd say if she's suggesting another calendrical date and time you're good, if not she's brushing you off.
>>
>>18398454
I tried dating girls irl and it was just too much and I'm just treated differently.

I guess online I'm more talkative and have more time to think about what I need to say. My best relationship has been online. It's the only way I feel comfortable.

I also get bored easier irl. Online, you constantly desire that person and wonder what it's like to have them in your arms. You become obsessed and your love continues to grow because you appreciate them more. Every message feels amazing after a long day. Whereas irl there's no need to wonder. There's no thrill or hunt.
>>
>>18398513
I totally get that.
But...
> Online, you constantly desire that person and wonder what it's like to have them in your arms. You become obsessed and your love continues to grow because you appreciate them more. Every message feels amazing after a long day.
Makes it sound a bit like an obsessive behaviour, which is not v. healthy behaviour in any relationship. I think you may have some work to do on yourself before looking for a relationship.
>>
>>18398460
lol
>>
Girls

How would you judge a 30 year old, /fit/, easy to get along with guy, if you found out he's never been in a relationship and chose to not participate in casual sex when he was younger?
>>
>>18398533
If I was obsessive it would happen irl too but I just do not feel the same for those girls. Online is just better.
>>
>>18398540
As a loser who overestimates himself.
>>
>>18398541
>If I was obsessive it would happen irl too
Not necessarily, obsessive behaviours can be very esoteric. In fact, they usually are.
>>
>>18398540
So he's a virgin?
>>
these >>18398356 are young and average

these >>18398114
are older and better looking
>>
>>18398540
30 with no relationship experience indicates some personality troubles.
>>
>>18398544

Why does that make him a loser? What if he's been quite successful

>>18398548

assume that he tried 1 ONS when he was 19, and really disliked it so he chose to not do it again. But no, not virgin
>>
>>18398547
I disagree. I think I may have exaggerated but I do feel more in love.
>>
>>18398554
>B-but I'm so easy to get along with. I'm a nice guy I swear.
>>
>>18398554

why do you assume that automatically tho? As stated in the OP, he is easy to get along with
>>
>>18398552
I'll never understand how people have different tastes in woman
>>
>>18398556
So you slept with someone aged 19 but that's it?
There's more to this story man, come on.
>>
>>18398563
He's the same dude that posts every single day.
He's 26, feels offended whenever his friends bring up it's weird that he isn't having sex, blablabla.

I actually like you, 26-demi-virgin anon. I hope you sort yourself out.
>>
>>18398567
I think you have me confused with someone else, anon.
>>
>>18398563

Yeah

I don't really know what else to say. I lived in Alaska (low % of women) until I was 22. Then moved to the east coast. I went through some hard times and worked a fuck ton. 65 hours a week but made a LOT of money which I saved. So I was never around women during those years to begin with. When I was 26, I did some traveling and soul searching and figured out what I wanted to do with my life. I spend my savings and pursued my goals which brings me to my current age.
>>
>>18398560
It is even more strange when he is easy going. This person is trouble.
>>
>>18398567
>>18398573

Wtf

I'm the "26-demi-virgin" anon. How many of us are there? Plus, you're confused btw
>>
>>18398574
Why do you want to get involved with women? 80% of relationships fail.
>>
>>18398567
26 yo no sex posting in this thread every single day here, what are you talking about
>>
>>18398583

Why do you get involved with women?
>>
File: 1491414080754.png (97KB, 271x286px) Image search: [Google]
1491414080754.png
97KB, 271x286px
What the fuck is going on here?

>Enjoy a bit of femdom.
>Post in /soc/ threads.
>It's all dudes.

>Discover some women like fat guys.
>Be fat.
>Oh cool.
>Most people talking about it are dudes.
>The women who are into it want sissies.

>Meet a QT.
>Get to talking.
>Everything is going well.
>So, wanna go out?
>WHAT? NO!
>She starts dating a black dude.

>Meet a QT.
>She likes what you like.
>You apparently have a compatible personality.
>She compliments you frequently.
>She also compliments that guy...and that guy...and that guy...
>Realize she's creating an orbiter harem.
>She starts verbally abusing me.
>Tell her that shit ain't gonna fly.
>WOW, YOU CAN'T BE MY FRIEND ANYMORE.

>Meet QT.
>Talks about sex a LOT.
>Tells me in explicit detail how exactly she masturbates.
>Tells me about her various sexual encounters.
>One day complains about how horny she is.
>So...you want me to help you with that, or what?
>WHAT? NO. GIVE ME $20.
>>
>>18398582
You know what, actually, it would be nice to have an overview of the dramatis personae of these threads.
I'll go first
>22, f, UK. Desperate to be loved, sleep around a bit in the hopes of finding it. Had two, two year relationships.

Other anons, introduce yourselves
>>
>>18398587
I don't.
>>
Hey /adv/ I'm a 152 year old virgin male, I lift and look like a super model and the entire population of humans on earth unanimously voted me most likable guy in the world and I make about 2.8 billion dollars a day, but I've never dated a girl before what do you think of me?
>>
File: IMG_0107.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>18398591

too bad Flags don't exist in these threads

>26, m, USA dude that you're familiar with. tried sex twice when I was younger-bad experiences. Friends don't get why I refuse sex/relationships. Female friends always act shocked whenever the conversation topic comes up.
>>
>>18398573
>>18398582
>>18398586
There are so many of you. Damn.
I'm sorry I confused you.

To the original 26-demi-virgin, I have a small internet crush on you.
>>
>>18398601

>To the original 26-demi-virgin, I have a small internet crush on you

I don't know why.. but thanks?
>>
File: IMG_1139.png (125KB, 407x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1139.png
125KB, 407x653px
Ladies, how important is it that your boyfriend or husband could protect you from an attacker?

I'm in my first year as a police officer and I've never had so much ass thrown at me on and off-duty. What gives?
>>
>>18398607

What do women say to you while on duty?
>>
>>18398606
Because you are sweet. A bit weird. But sweet.
Whenever I read your posts I want to hug you and tell you it is going to be fine and you'll find love.
>>
>>18398607
>I've never had so much ass thrown at me on and off-duty
suure mr 4chan playa
>>
>>18398611

>you'll find love

Won't happen because of my own doings, but thanks anyways
>>
>>18398598
>only making 2.8bn
>>
>>18398615
>>18398611
Get a room you two
>>
So, like. I'm a 5'7" skinny manlet. I'm talking 125 pounds. Are girls even attracted to that? I have good hygiene and all, I shave my face. No icky facial hair. It seems to me like girls will tell me I'm cute and all, but never date me. Even if I ask them out after getting to know them. What gives? Any advice?
>>
>>18398629
SHES JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU.
I know, I know your brain wants to come up with some other reason. I know it hurts.
But it's true.
>>
>>18398610
>When do you get off today?
>You are too cute!
>Are you busy on X day?
>Do you have snap?
>Here's my number
>Do cute girls try to get out of tickets a lot?
>Are you married?
>>18398612
It's at least 10% normie in general. I'm a cyborg from /k/.
>>
>>18398626
He doesn't want to, anon :(

I also secretly love the girl from the Netherlands. Her advice is always so thoughtful and she's very smart.
Totally my favourite /adv/ poster.
>>
>>18398632
It's really hard to judge someone's attactiveness from stats.
I'll give you mine to demonstrate:
5'6'', 8st 3lbs, shoulder length hair.

Now imagine the most attractive girl who could adhere to these stats. Now the least attractive.

It tells you nothing.
>>
>>18398632
you're failing to make an emotional connection. you might be seen as overly boyish because you use words like "icky" without a hint of irony.

however, no matter what kind of guy you are, there are always women who are into you. some women are even into loser perma-NEETs. but they're not typical.
>>
>>18398636
How do I make it onto your list anon? :B
>>
>>18398636
>I also secretly love the girl from the Netherlands. Her advice is always so thoughtful and she's very smart.

yeah I like her, too.
In fact if I heed her advice I would have stopped doing what I'm doing and maybe left 4chan to go into the real world already :)
>>
>>18398636
My favorite is the anon from Czech. He's amazing.
>>
>>18398648
hello czech anon
>>
>>18398644
I probably love you already but don't have a nickname for you yet, anon.

The only other person I recognise is the mathematician. And the guy who replies to all comments, but duh, he's easy to spot.

>>18398647
Every time she replies to a post I'm like "look how smart this woman is. I want to be her friend and discuss about life all day".
>>
>>18398650
>tfw will never get a bf like czech anon
>>
>>18398662
I give people advice like 'god that sucks. poor you.' I'm not very insightful but I'm doing my best :D
>>
Why should I not go to the brothel on the "Day of the Enamored"?
>>
>>18398692
so no advice. what you're doing is called empathy.
>>
What's the point of dating if it will just end in pain at some point?
>>
>>18398812
>What's the point of dating if it will just end in pain at some point?
It is a pretty fun before it hurts.
>>
>>18398648
>>18398650
Hello, atm i am totally out of advices. Even the bad ones were all depleted in other threads.

So just have my greetings and this passsive agressive smiley :-)

>>18398695
Because whores hearths are made from gold witcher.

>>18398812
You sound like you have given up even before starting the dating game. With this attitude you will fail for sure.
>>
Is there any hope for nerdy guys?
>>
>>18398025
Bumping this question... again
I leave in an hour
>>
I think the girl i was dating is kinda pissed at me i'm not sure...we had a really good day went out ate and such, and the end she was like lets get a hotel. So i drove around looking for a hotel but it was all sold out so she was getting kinda annoyed so she wanted to go home. You think i screwed up my shot?
>>
>>18398816

But the fun isn't worth the hurt

>>18398817

Honestly, I did give it a try. I didn't look for it either, I just let it happen. I liked the girl a lot and there was a few fun time. But in the end she really fucked me up
>>
>>18398819
>Is there any hope for nerdy guys?
Yes. There definitely is.
>>
>>18398819
>>18398836
>>
>>18398840
Hope, not guarantee.
If you are the guy on the left, lose weight and hide your spaghetti.
>>
>>18398601
>tfw you're also a 26 khhv male
What was it in 89-90 that fucked us all up?
>>
>>18398840
Honestly all that guy on left needs is ~10 months, new haircut, switch that stick for ps4 controller and >>>/fit/ sticky.

>>18398833
>give it try
Dont think too much about it. In time you will be ok again. Also look at what have i stolen from some anti woman blog:

>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.

Just try again and dont invest 100% emotions in the girl from start. Only after she turns out ok.

Good luck.
>>
>>18398840
I'd fuck Joseph Gordon-Levitt till my limbs fall off, but really, no - nerdiness doesn't turn me off.
My boyfriend is a huge weeabo, he's into super niche videogames and plays card games. He's awkward as fuck and he was weird as hell through all our first few dates. He still spergs when he tries to be nice to me and he's not at least a little bit tipsy.
But he's a good guy. We share interests. He's REALLY fun to be around and very intelligent. He is caring and responsible. He always respected me and loved me. And he is really cute.
>>
>>18398848

I've really improved myself since then. But I still really don't trust girls emotionally anymore. She used me and it hurt a whole lot and put me into really bad depression and anxiety which took a whole year to recover from.

I never want to feel that shit again, and the only way to do that is to avoid women..
>>
>>18398852
How'd you meet?
>>
>>18398855
Unless your master plan is to die alone, this is retarded approach. You got very VALUABLE LIFE LESSON and from now on, you wont do the same fail again.

Now you know what your next gf must never do to you, what to look for to avoid and that you have to be careful when you are in "love phase".

So really, dont be stupid and try again.

Also since you are here whining, why dont you share story? Write tldr about what she did to you.
>>
>>18398860
4chan.
But we actually live nearby, it's not an internet thingy.
>>
>>18398865
>Unless your master plan is to die alone, this is retarded approach.

eh, having kids is something I definitely never want. Getting married isn't a goal of mine. I used to think "if it happens it happens. If not than whatever". But now I'm thinking of just avoiding it

>share story

You're going to think this is retarded, but it was real for me. Basically I met a girl, we quickly became close friends. She moved away and we continued communications. We Skype so much that we both ended developing feeings. She told me she liked me and wanted me. So we decided to meet. I booked a trip to visit her, she told me on my birthday (1 month before the trip) that's she had been seeing someone else for a few weeks and think it'd be best if we just stay friends. I had no idea any of that shit was going on. Basically, she was probably having sex with Chads and using me for the emotional connection, until she met a chad who she actually liked. I had really fallen for that girl, so it fucked me up
>>
>date girl for few months
>Going decently smooth, minor bumps and headaches but then she wants to hang a bit less
>Hanging out a bit less as of recently, no dates, just late night bootycalls when she's drunk
>Calls me when she's drunk late night and I always cave and come over
>She feels bad next day for calling me to come over
>Try to make plans for later in the week, she says that's cool
>Flakes about an hour prior due to "plans" she forgot about with a friend from out of town.
>Give the cold shoulder treatment, she still texts me but no plans

This things clearly on the way out right? shes distancing herself and it's frustrating. Don't want to ghost her but don't want to send a breakup text either
>>
>>18398877
I expected something better than
>i fell for long distance relationship scam
So yeah, try dating girl you can actually fuck and stuff. Also
>no kids
Western society is kill. Good bye.
>using for the emotional connection
That isnt end of world. Dont become jaded and honestly try again. Good luck!

>>18398880
>calls me when shes drunk
You are dating whore. No reasonable girl will go get drunken silly without her bf. That is asking for rape/seducing chad. Or she is basically alcoholic getting drunk alone.

Drop her and dont look back. She is garbage until she stop behaving like that.
>>
Virgin female here. Is sex with someone really that great compared to masturbation? Just asking because I can finger myself to climax within 3 minutes sometimes and don't think anyone could be faster.
>>
>>18398888
The thing is she says she doesn't want the couple lable but likes having me around, is grateful for me, said she loved me so much (both drunk and sober), but I'm not really buying it.

I've made a few mistakes, pissed her off a few times, but haven't got a chance to really talk and apologize and it's starting to get annoying to the point where I'm just gonna walk without telling her.

But thanks. Either way we will talk at some point. It's just a matter of when
>>
>>18398898

I think it's different for everyone..

I'm a guy and when I lost my virginity I did not enjoy it at all. It was some Tinder girl, and it was a bad experience. I figured I'd try it again and 2 years later met another girl off tinder and had sex with her. Again, shit experience.

It's been 5 years since and I haven't tried again, I think fapping is better, but that's just my experience
>>
>>18398898
>don't think anyone could be faster.

fast is good? long is good.
>>
>>18398898
It feels better but I orgasm less.
It feels better because the fullness, the intimacy, the affection make it feel amazing. When I orgasm is amazing, even without orgasms it feels better.
I do not orgasm as much, tho. But I don't fuck for orgasms.
>>
>>18398888

Nice quads

>That isnt end of world. Dont become jaded and honestly try again. Good luck!

I'm already quite jaded from it. But why should I try again? I'll just get hurt again. At some point it'll end. That time when I got hurt it really fucked with me, I'm scared of that
>>
>>18398898
how old are you?
I'm asking because it's entirely possible for 13 year old to get here
>>
>>18398898
I am boy, but i can assure you that
sex with somebody you love > masturbation (if you mastered some fetish and found hot porn) > casual sex > masturbation (without fetish)

Just seeing them writhe and flap around desperately trying to get off on your dick and craving both your body and appreciation is enough. Orgasm is just added bonus to that. AND YOU CAN CUDDLE AFTER.

>>18398902
>dont want couple label
She is sleeping around. She will try to talk you into open relationship. Drop the whore. She isnt somebody you want have babies with.

>>18398917
Have you even had sex yet? And reconsider the babies opinion.

Otherwise prepare to set r9k as your home board because our brains are mads to socialize. Die alone is very bad long term plan.
>>
File: 1496527296985.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496527296985.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>18398552
>and average
>>
>>18398924

>Have you even had sex yet? And reconsider the babies opinion.

I have had sex before but as I said above>>18398909

and no I absolutely never want kids. That's an important thing to me. I do socialize with people, people invite me out a lot to hang out (both girls and guys). All of my co-workers like me too
>>
>>18398948
Ok dude, stay single for few years. In time your brain will gain additional wisdom (or mature?), maybe you will feel lonely or meet some qtie.

Just try to expand your horizons, read stuff, do stuff and dont become basement dweller. /fit, /lit, /v, /ck whatever just dont stagnate.

Good luck and please, dont hate all girls just because some shit experiences. Some are fun.

Also try to not consume too much porn and avoid death grip while avoiding qties.
>>
>>18398961

Well, I'm 28, so..

I'm not a basement dweller. I'm actually pretty active. I workout, take some classes for fun, and travel a lot. Im going to Europe next week on a solo vacation just because I want to.

I haven't looked at porn in probably 2 years Tbh
>>
Girls:

Quick question.
Would you give eye/corner contact to a guy you think is creepy?
>>
>>18398971
Recently there was thread about 40+ years old dude who have fallen in love with some qtie. And his problem was that he havent touched gir for 12 years and had ED induced by porn.

So yeah, no matter how you think your life is sure and you know it all, you may get surprised later. Imho it is better to find love when your are younger than older.

So if you are decided for now, just wait and see what will happen.

>>18398972
Ask her what she is doing at weekend. Then ask her on dinner. She will either accept or reject you. Only doing nothing is sure way how to lose.
>>
whats the post limit on this board?
>>
>>18399048
make new bread
>>
Girls, I'm 5'7"

What does this actually mean in the real world?
>>
Do Christian girls have sex, like casually or non-comittally?
>>
File: sadkat.jpg (34KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
sadkat.jpg
34KB, 450x449px
Girls :

>meet girl on Tinder
>talk it up for a week, nothing sexual just talk
>drive over to her place, meet in person. go see a movie
>chatterbox, seems very enjoyed in my company
>reach her house to drop her off after movie, she spends literally an hour in my car just talking about life without even hinting at getting up and going back inside
>I finally make a move, hookup for like 20 minutes
>after all this we finally part ways at nearly 3am

and now shes playing the silent game. Literally one reply in 15 hours. No blocking or anything, just not a word (granted, I only sent a "got back" text and 2 snaps since last night to her, so not like i'm hounding either).

So why. I know this is a sign of not being interested, as I've gone down this road 10000 times, it's just that everything seemed to go right and she was the one all over me last night. Doesn't make any sense
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.