[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short. I broke up with my ex 2 weeks ago after I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Long story short.

I broke up with my ex 2 weeks ago after I caught her cheating

>>18328942

I blocked her everywhere. and have not replied to any message she sent me ever since.

I got an email from her a few minutes ago. She says she's sick and her life is in ruins, and she just wants it all to end as everyone's lives would be better if she died.

What should I do, /adv/? I don't know if she could actually hurt herself as she's never hinted it before. I'm scared it might be serious and feel the urge to call her
>>
Call her parents and tell them to deal with it.
>>
>>18377571
She's not gonna kill herself. Classic narcissist tactic. She cheats on you, and then uses your conscience to twist your arm into taking her back. All she wants is to feel in control of the situation.

I cheated on my gf, it was a drunken peck on the lips at a party. I felt so bad I told her first thing in the morning. I accepted that I made a mistake and that I violated her trust. I told her because I respected her, knowing full well that she might choose to leave me. If she did I never would have threatened to kill myself. That's just so fucked and selfish. Putting her through the trauma of being cheated on, and then making her think my blood will be on her hands if she doesn't take me back. Seriously think about the kind of person it takes to have a prolonged and remorseless affair, and then when they get caught, find a way to become the victim and try to guilt you into taking them back. That is entering into psychopath territory. Stay away.
>>
>>18377629
You sound like a girl ffs
>>
>>18377634
Not that poster, but so what? The point still stands.
>>
>>18377571
>She says she's sick and her life is in ruins, and she just wants it all to end as everyone's lives would be better if she died.

She's trying to guilt, or emotionally blackmail you into contacting her which isn't cool. She's trying to take advantage of the fact she knows you have feelings for her.

>I'm scared it might be serious and feel the urge to call her

It's a ploy for attention, women and men do it all the time when nothing else is working. If she contacts you on whatever device you're using, block her. Keep blocking her. Get rid of anything that reminds you of her. I know it's painful, but that relationship is over. You can never recover trust after someone's cheated on you, the best thing for you is to move on and fuck someone else.
>>
>>18377629
A drunken peck on the lips is considered cheating now? No sense of humor

My girlfriend of six months just left to work traveling around the country for two months. She told me I could stay in her apartment as much as I want to, but if I bring any girls there to fuck, I had to promise that it wouldn't be any of her friends, and to change the sheets before she gets back. Why am I even on this board
>>
>>18377673
Good question, gtfo and get laid you lucky bastard
>>
If you laid down the law about cheating, don't be a pussy and go crawling back the minute she starts whining about how HER life is in ruins. Tell her YOUR life is ruined because the love, respect and trust you had for her is gone forever. If anyone should be upset it's you not her. Tell her to call a family member or friend for support. It's over.
>>
>>
>>18377571

Contact her parents. Tell them everything, that she cheated on you, and now she is threatening to commit suicide. Let them deal with it. Alternatively contact the police and let them know. By law if someone is a danger to themselves or others they will intervene and take her to the hospital for an emergency evaluation. I would recommend you do the latter because it is more satisfying and will teach the stupid bitch a lesson that suicide is no joke and trying to use it to threaten others to get your way or forgiveness is pathetic and weak. And if she gets mad you can always deny and say it was for her own safety lol.
>>
>>18377571
Do not contact her, that will justify her shitty method of trying to get you to talk to her. She sounds like the kind of person who would be better off dead anyways.
>>
>>18377673
>traveling around the country
on the dick bicycle.

This guy is right, been in the same boat as well >>18377629
>>
>>18377673
No one thinks you two are interesting for doing this
>>
>>18377571
you need to have respect for your self and leave her alone. youre not her mom, youre not her babysitter. if she wants to kill her self you can report it, but you wouldnt get in trouble here. unless she gave you a plan. a cheater will never be sorry unless you never speak to them again. you cant just punish them for one day and think theyve learned their lesson.
>>
>>18377571
My mothers ex who was an abusive, lying, cheating stalker killed himself because she wouldn't take him back. 30 years later and she is totally fine. Don't let people get away with holding themselves hostage due to you not putting up with their bullshit.

There are a lot of people who threaten suicide when relationships are over, most of them don't do it but some do. Either way, this is your life and you shouldn't have to keep shitty toxic people around.
>>
>>18377571
Alert the authorities and let them deal with it. If she's serious, you saved her. If she was trying to manipulate her, you got revenge by putting her on suicide watch.
>>
>>18377571
manipulation tactic. ignore
>>
>>18377571
She won't if you seriously think she is a danger to herself call her parents and the appropriate authorities so she can get help or some shit. This is probably a scam though she realised her life is really shit without a partner and it has created a gap in her life that you filled and she is trying the easiest possible way to fill the gap with partner (if you didn't realise already but she would only have to fix what you two had not form and entirely new relationship that will probably quicker). Either way just get her out of your life dude.
>>
>>18377571
Don't give chances for situations that betray a lot of trust. I learned the hard way by staying with a girl who would be so dishonest on so many serious things. I would stop talking to her, she would beg me back saying how much pain she is in, how much she wants to hurt herself, how it would be better if she wasn't here, how she would change and be honest and won't make the same mistake again. I gave her dozens of chances (not joking) over a course of two years. After each chance and each chance broken, it takes a lot away from yourself. You start turning into someone you don't want to be because you start being paranoid, controlling, insecure, and so frustrated. Please don't do that to yourself. I did it to myself and she ended up leaving me in the end without even looking back, without any care, leaving me completely broken in every sense of the word.
>>
>>18378411
Don't stop posting this.

Also, post it here >>>/fit/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.