[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break up thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: www.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
www.png
4KB, 225x225px
I just caught my gf of 2+ years cheating on me

Just as she was checking in on a motel

I said 'h...hi!' and she freaked out, quickly got in the elevator and I just turned back and left

I've known her for more than 6 years. She's close to my family and I'm close to hers. We've been through rough patches but nothing we couldn't recover from

I've given her all of me. I've always been 100% faithful as I considered her to be the love of my life

She knows me like the palm of her hands. I was planning on proposing this year but she threw it all away

How do you deal with a broken heart, /adv/?

I know this is for the best and it would've been much worse if I found out after marriage or even parenthood, but it still hurts like a kick in nuts. I don't understand how she could willingly break me apart and turn my life upside down for a quick fuck. Why not just say she's tired? Why act with so much malice?
>>
Just realize how much better your relationship had been if it were with a person that was faithful. Not her.
>>
>>18328942
It's usually never the first time they cheat you catch em doing it. Been through rough patches myself, just be strong ment and physically. Do what need to be done anon, i once figured out a girl i was with for 5 years cheated on me... how i figured out was that "our" kid wasn't mine at all. She has blond hair, i have brown/orange hair (darker then light) k8d was blond and didn't have freckles like me so i did a test
>You'renotthefather.jpg

Could be worst anon.
>>
>>18328954
I was 19 at the time too, wasn't 100% ready to be a dad but i REALLY wasn't ready for that bombshell.
>>
>>18328952
>>18328954

what do now?

i have the urge to call her and just ask why

i feel hopeless, i don't think anybody will ever love me again
>>
File: 20087931_6_600_600.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
20087931_6_600_600.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
Sorry anon.
>>
>>18328967

Walk away with your head held high. Realise that only you hold the secrets to your own happiness. Work out your passions, devote yourself to them. Live alone but fulfilled.
>>
>>18328967
Im in a good relationship now after 3 years of being single. Also things never work over phone, Confront her fave to face and tell her how you fell anon.
>>
>>18328967
It won't do you any good to be mad or depressed. Be happy you found out about it sooner than later, which it would have been. Then you'd be wishing you found out prior to the marriage.

Don't call her right now if it's been the same day. Has she been trying to call or text?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-07-19-29-26.png (575KB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-07-19-29-26.png
575KB, 1600x2560px
1 of 2
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-07-19-29-49.png (499KB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-07-19-29-49.png
499KB, 1600x2560px
>>18329009
2 of 2
>>
>>18329007
no, and that's what pains me
it's like she doesn't even care

>>18328984
I'm afraid she would just start to cry and melt me down on the spot. I know I'd run into her arms if I saw her IRL again
>>
>>18329018
She is probably to immberised to call or she is sad or she doesn't care.

Also, be strong and don't give in.
>>
>>18328984
Yeah do it in person but don't ask why. The reason is obvious. She wasn't happy in some aspect with the relationship. Treat her like an acquaintance, or a stranger. You don't really know who she is apparently.
>>
>>18329018
Why would you run back to someone who was trying to live multiple lives?
>>
>>18329018
She doesn't care about you. If she did, she would've been unfaithful to you.
I'm also definitely sure that this isn't her first encounter. She's done it before, 100% sure. Do you want to be with someone who doesn't care about you? Who disrespects you to the point of cheating?
She's nothing but a manipulative whore. She has you wrapped around her finger, even after that event. Unravel yourself from her toxicity. Let her go.
You deserve so much better, believe me!
Even thinking of her is equivalent to kicking yourself in the nuts. That whore doesn't deserve your attention, she already got too much of it.
There are so many women who could make you feel so much more than she ever did. Don't you dare to think that your life is over after her. It has just begun.
What is something you can learn from this experience? Analyze your situation from different perspectives, it helps to see the situation more clearly. After you've came to your conclusion, leave it behind. You can't go back in time, but you can find a woman who truly loves you.
Don't go searching for a woman too soon though. You're ready for it when you're over your ex. In the meantime, go fuck some sluts at the bar (dont give out ur contacts though). Even just that helps.
Be careful when picking a wife though... Women are exactly as disgusting and vile as men. It's not that easy to find a truly good woman. Keep your eyes open and you just might find her.
This text might be confusing i dunno, i just woke up and saw ur thread. I felt i needed to say sonething cause i know heartbreak
Lots of luck op!!!!!
>>
>>18329090
Wouldn't have*
Shiet
>>
>>18329016
Oh...and
STOP PUTTING PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL.
>>
If someone cheats on you it's 100 percent not your fault. Cheating is an active choice, you don't make somebody cheat they do it their damn selves.

Screw her, your life will be better when you forget about her issues and problems.
>>
>I've given her all of me.

only do that to yourself and your offsprings, this is why she cheated

do not spoil women, they are vile selfish beings, if you validate the behaviour shes going to stop respecting you
>>
>>18329385
>>18329090
>>18329442
I blocked her everywhere. You're right she's not worth it.

I haven't got much sleep last night. I wrote a text to her parents thanking them for their kindness and saying good bye. They demand to know what happened and Idk if I should tell them. They see thrir daughter as an angel that wouldn't harm a bug
>>
>>18329797
You should tell them. Don't day anything malicious just state the facts. She cheated on you.
>>
>>18329802
I got pics and all. Thanks anon, you've given me the final push to tell them
>>
>>18329797
don't tell them. let the parents ask her and have her dodge the question.

have some self respect and don't fall into a trap of but hurt bitch.

I didn't say a word to the parents of my long time relationship ex but two months after I cut contact and they saw the fucker she was fucking and inquired her father called me to apologize for her shitty behavior towards me and how as a father he was very disappointed in her. He and her mother wished me good luck in life and hope I find a worthy woman.
>>
File: mMCXxkB.png (423KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
mMCXxkB.png
423KB, 1057x611px
>>18328967
I don't agree, I think it would be good if you did get closure. Text her why
>>
>>18329819
Too late, I told her mom.

She apologized and wished me luck, sounded like she was sobbing. She asked for the motel's address as they haven't heard from her since yesterday and her phone is off. So she most likely ended up spending the night with that other dude lmao

What a fucking slut
>>
>>18329819
>don't tell them. let the parents ask her and have her dodge the question.

THIS.

You can not do any better than this. When you think about saying something think back to this advice, don't do anything, and smile knowing you took the right advice and did the right thing.

You still have all your self respect, and anything you do diminishes it. If her friends ask just tell them to ask her. If she tells the truth you took the high ground and didn't have to offer an explanation. If she lies she will get caught out and look like a fool.

You're done with her and that's great. Plus you will always be remembered by her parents as the nice guy who their slut daughter cheated on. LIVE WELL MY GOOD MAN. If you have a shit job, make sure you're in great shape. If you're a fat fuck... Make sure you're making bank.

Every boyfriend she has from now on will be compared to you... and some of those boyfriend's are going to be complete arseholes and total pushovers. She's gonna by crying repeatedly to her parents time and time again when the procession of fondzies dumps her on her birthday/valentines day/Christmas/New Year/day before her holiday. And when she finally walks down the aisle at 30 with Dilbert the IT manager (36) who she has cheated on 3-4 times with the fondzies. You can smile, AND ONLY THEN, if you wish unblock her on facebook 2030 finally and in her facebook wedding comment write.

'congratulations'
>>
File: planet-of-the-apes-end-scene.jpg (56KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
planet-of-the-apes-end-scene.jpg
56KB, 610x610px
>>18329910
>>
Just curious - what were you doing just randomly hanging out at a motel where you happened to bump into your cheating gf?
>>
>>18328942
Fuck, I'm so sorry dude. Stay strong, you'll find someone more deserving of you.
>>
>>18328954
Jesus christ. I mean that musta been confusing. Because on one hand you weren't ready to be a father, but on the other your girl fucked around on you had another boul's kid and placed that on you. I would feel so conflicted emotionally.
>>
>>18328942
I hope this taught you a lesson not to trust women or to date them. If don't learn from your mistakes then you are just a fool and you are doom to repeat your mistakes.
>>
>>18329967
kek this
>>
>>18329987
Thats actually accurate. I was younger and definitely not ready to be a dad, actually had unintentionally dodged a bullet.
I left because i couldn't be a cuck and take care of a kid that wasn't mine, i missed her but i got over it. I here she is now addicted to pain pills and she had another kid with some half assed loser who lives off food stamps and pills.

Her sister (who i was friends with years before we hooked up) says she always misses me but she doesn't blame me for leaving.
>>
>>18328942
Wait are you implying you're also in the same motel when you caught her? Out of curiousity what are you doing there?

Also never ever give 100% to a woman, do it only to your legitimate offsprings. If I were you I'll just cut ties with her and start fucking another woman preferably her friends since you've told her mother it's no problem she'll most likely won't blame or shame you for nailing her daughter's friends.
>>
>>18330121
>>18329967
>>18330076
Long story.

For some context, I had caught her texting her 2 ex boyfriends before, she heavily apologized and my trust was damaged (she swore she wouldn't do it again), but we promised we'd overcome it.

She started working at a gold mine back in february, 8 hours away from my city. She's home 4 days for every 10 work days, usually comes here on thursdays.

My (now) ex said she'd been delayed and she would come on friday this time. My female cousin also works there but in the city HQ, she texted me yesterday around 4pm saying she'd seen my girlfriend arrive, inviting us to dinner on saturday for her birthday.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt, thinking she was planning on surprising me or something similar. I went back home from my office at 8pm, texted her asking how she was doing and she said she'd be on a meeting with some auditors until late, unable to talk on the phone. Also said she'd be leaving the mine on the early morning.

That raised all my alarms and I went into full paranoia mode. I never snooped on her before but from then I just logged into her PC and saw her email (which she left logged in). She was dumb enough to make the reservation through her personal email, so I quickly headed there.

I told the receptionist I had a reservation in her name, she confirmed it but my girlfriend hadn't arrived yet.

I waited for her across the street for about two hours. Saw her arrive with some dude that looked 35. I followed her into the lobby and said the 'hi' mentioned in the OP
>>
>>18330161
Have you talked to her yet anon, did she feel bad?
>>
>>18330161
Holy shit you've made the right call for abandoning the ship. Now if you feel ballsy you could go fuck her friends and nobody will blame you for doing that. Her tears will be so delicious.
>>
>>18330169
Nope, not a single text in either way.

I blocked her everywhere. I hope she doesn't come to my work or I'll snap. I was sad yesterday but I feel anger now.

Today is mom's birthday as well and she went on a small trip to visit her parents last night.

The slut told me how great it would be if we could catch up to my mom on the weekend. She wanted to screw some other guy and meet my mom the next day.

Fucking women
>>
>>18330244
Damn, im sorry anon. But usually do feel anger the next day, life is tough at times.
>>
File: Welcome .jpg (109KB, 1024x376px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome .jpg
109KB, 1024x376px
Yeah, women man. At least you learned your lesson.

You are free to live the proper way now :) (and there is a lot of hot girls out there so fucking lube up)
>>
>>18328942
>How do you deal with a broken heart, /adv/?
fuck somebody else
>I don't understand how she could willingly break me apart and turn my life upside down for a quick fuck. Why not just say she's tired? Why act with so much malice?
girls do that
she let herself get caught on purpose
she wanted to leave you
>>
>>18328942
the problem is you made your life an "us" instead of a "me"
A women doesn't want to think you NEED her in your life, wants to think, you want her as a part of your already great life.
always put yourself first, obviously be nice to her, dont treat her like shit, and help out when you can. If it ever comes down to what's best for you, or whats best for her. Always choose yourself.
>>
Holy shit she just talked to me.

She's mad that I told her mom and went through her email.
>>
>>18330972
Should I delete her pics and texts?

It pains me to see them but I still feel a kind of commitment to them. It hurts so bad
>>
>>18330972
Shes mad at you. What the actual fuck. SHE CHEATED ON YOU. Just ignore the bitch. You have every right to tell people she cheated on you
>>
>>18330972
She is trying to use the forbidden psychopathic powers to make it all your fault, don't give her the chance man.
>>
>>18331036
Yeah seriously dont even respond to her
>>
>>18331035
>>18331036
Yeah I got mad at her and started asking questions. I told her that I expected some sort of closure or regret at the very least.

She still went on about how she was feeling too suffocated by me and how much of a coward I was for involving other people (her parents) into our troubles (ironic, after she got all kinds of involved with another dude). She blasted off saying she couldn't handle me making her feel even worse than she does.

Turns out the guy also works in that mine, my cousin got all his info. I'm now going to the hospital to get tested for STDs.

It pains me to have lost all this time for someone that I didn't even know, fuck.
>>
>>18331074
She is trying to make you feel guilty, that is a fact and probably it is because she never planned getting caught and doesn't know how to deal with the consequences of her acts.

If you listen to her she will basically dump the problem onto you as fast as you let her do it. Just walk away, get your mind occupied and let it cool off, you needn't input.
>>
>>18331074
She's trying to cope with her guilt by projecting it on you. Fuck her.
>>
>>18330244
OP if you read this I've been cheated on too. The only good thing you can do is absolutely ghost her. You'll suffer like hell but this is inevitable now. Tell all your friends what happened, tell your family, tell them to not say a word of you. If you try to talk with her and ask her why she did it she'll only try to justify herself. Throw away all the stuff you have of her, make sure you'll never see her face again or that there's no way she can contact you. This is the only way you can show strength and let her run into a wall
>>
>>18331205
Thanks anon, that's exactly what I did.

Her reaction and complete lack of shame convince me that I dodged a bullet. I jusy hope the pain fades away quick, our happy memories hurt so bad
>>
Example why to never get married #8661519965282. She would have destroyed your life and then been given all your belongings through court for cheating on you.
Could have been worse, OP.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.