[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 18

File: man-and-woman-1447956950JK0.jpg (269KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
man-and-woman-1447956950JK0.jpg
269KB, 1920x1152px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
Women.

Why?
>>
>>18368004
Why not?
>>
Any cuties outside London wanna fuck? I'm a certified Chad and this is my gift back to women
>>
guys or girls:
whats the deal with long distance? im moving to San Diego(fixed) for college but the girl im pursuing will be in Los Angeles. I really like her but i dont know how distance will affect us. What should i do?
>>
>>18368015
you should stop treating yourself as though you have been contained by being in this relationship. You should also look to associate closely with other women so your youthful glow and manliness is not constrained by thinking about destiny as opposed to what's in front of you
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>tfw no gf
Girls, have any of you ever longed for an intimate relationship with a guy the way some guys do for girls?
>>
File: ok.gif (1MB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
1MB, 500x364px
>>18368015
San Diego to LA, depending on where you are, is maybe 1-3 hours driving one direction on the 5. Nowhere near as bad as if you were trying to make it work between different states. If you're comfortable driving up on the weekends or taking the coaster, it shouldn't be too huge of a problem. That being said, if you're planning on driving up, it's slower than going south, and it sucks ass when Camp Pendleton has border patrol out.

>t. will be commuting from OC to SD for work soon
>>
>>18368027
I'm sure some girls have, but they're probably just as pathetic as you are.
>>
>>18368027
Nope, there seems to be an excess supply of guys haha. The hardest part is picking which one to date.
>>
>>18368030
Slight fix: South LA into Anaheim to Oceanside is 45 minutes to an hour. North LA, Santa Monica, etc. to actual San Diego is probably 3.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (11KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
11KB, 206x210px
>>18368032
pls no bully
>>
>>18368037
so shes in the SGV and ill be at ucsd bout an hour or two?
>>
>>18368015
I'm in an LDR with a 3-4 hour drive one way. I've been doing it nearly every weekend for almost a year now. I do it because this relationship means the world to me. This is worth it. It's a strain on my life, but I want to do it anyway.

We're moving in together next month. Having a deadline to the distance makes things so much easier. When we didn't know if we'd ever live close, I had times where I felt awful.

Is she worth it?
>>
>>18368032
That was mean
>>
>>18368039
Yeah, probably 2-2.5 on a good day going directly from UCSD to SGV. They widened a few areas that bottleneck pretty badly on the 5, but Carlsbad still gets crazy congested during rush hour.
If you're going south from LA, it's possible to bypass a bit of traffic by going from the 5 before Carlsbad -> 78 -> 15 -> 56 -> 5, but it sends you out of the way.

Also, the coaster is shit.
>>
>>18368032
Don't be so rude, anon.
>>
How much of a red flag is a guy that never had gf? I started talking to this qt, and she mentioned stuff abotu guys she used to date and she's pretty fucking cool but I feel pretty intimidated by that fact.

I have friends and go out pretty regularly, but I never had a gf. Am I blowing this out of proportion or is this going to turn her off from me?
>>
>>18368063
>Is this going to turn her off from me
Depends on how old you are. If older than 18, then yes. Pretty pathetic, actually.
>>
>>18368069
>>18368032
Why are women so cold hearted?
>>
>>18368063
Dating a guy who's never had a girlfriend before has honestly never bothered me nor most other girls I know. If they get to know you and that's the reason they're not interested, they were never worth your time in the first place.
>>
>>18368074
They're just born that way an never have to stop.
>>
File: 1469650164507.jpg (7KB, 208x155px) Image search: [Google]
1469650164507.jpg
7KB, 208x155px
>>18368032
:( no need for that kind of talk
>>
>>18368049
Id like to think shes worth it. Im just worried she might not want a long distance relationship. we arent official as of right now but i was planning on asking her to be my girlfriend this weekend. will the long distance change someone's mind? even if its in a couple months?
>>
>>18368069
This makes me nervous, I'm 18 and I've never even had an actual 1 on 1 convo with a girl that wasn't about school work or something. What do I do?
>>
I'm in another country and me and a girl exchanged emails so that we can write each other. She has mine but the one she gave me has a typo in it. How do I get the right one without seeming weird. I'm leaving soon and don't want to just never write her when I said I would. She has mine but she's probably expecting me to write first. What do?
>>
>>18368078
It just seems so daunting since she's offhandedly mentioned stuff about guys she dated in the past, like I feel she can sense the lack of experience in me if I dont keep my guard up the entire time. Its a pretty pathetic feeling but I'm feeling that this is going to ruin this either from her realizing that about me, or me flipping out over this fact and trying to overcompensate
>>
>>18368094
Turn gay.
Get a waifu.
Kill yourself.

All valid course of action.
>>
>>18368100
If you can get a hold of her before you leave, just calmly explain the situation. She should understand!
>>
>>18368104
Is she venting about stuff her previous boyfriends have done, or just talking about stuff they've done together?
>>
Where do I find a cute introvert gf?
>>
>>18368104
How about making her understand you couldn't give any less of a flying fuck about her previous boyfriends?
>>
>>18368032
Was that really necessary?
>>
>>18368110
Stuff like I mentioned how I like to drive around the hills for hours with some friends, and she said "I dated a guy that liked to do that too". Just off handed mentions. I'm pretty sure I'm severely overthinking this but fuck I'm pretty fucking insecure about this
>>
>rare and special connection with girl
>we haven't interacted in a long time
>we met under intense circumstances

we never started an exclusive relationship but we did have some emotional bond.

She doesn't seem interested in talking to me, but I want to be able to clear up the misunderstanding between us.
>>
>>18368118
If I can be a bit blunt, anon, you probably are. But if you want some advice you can walk away from this with, maybe try giving her ideas of what the two of you could do together?

Just be yourself and try not to worry about it. A lot easier said than done, I know. But the less you worry about it, the more she gets to know you and decide from there.
>>
>>18368088
You won't know until you ask her. Some people are open to long distance. Some are not. I was usually against it, so I had a big debate when I started my relationship. But I realized that I would regret it so much if I didn't, because we are so compatible and so in love.
>>
>>18368015
dont do it man I've been in a ldr for two years now and im about to end it i cant take this shit anymore
its just not worth it
>>
>>18368124
..forgot to actually ask.

How do I do this? I wrote out a letter explaining my side of the situation, but honestly, just being able to talk to her on facebook or something would be an immense relief.
>>
>>18368107
I think I know which part is wrong so I sent another email and this one sent successfully. I just hope this is her actual email. Should I wait a bit before trying to get her IRL? Not trying to be pushy.
>>
>>18368128
Damn dude, two years without a plan to close the gap? That sounds awful.
>>
>>18368015
I'm in an LDR with someone across the country from me and we've happily been together for almost two years now. It's really just a matter of what the two of you can do to spend time together online and if she's worth it.

The distance doesn't feel as long between my boyfriend and I because we game together and are able to watch stuff together on sites like rab.bit. I'm not sure what kind of person this girl is, but that's all I can really suggest.
>>
>>18368136
Yeah, you may want to wait a bit and see if you get a reply.
>>
>>18368137
she's been planing for two years to move up it might happen "soon" but its too late ive already lost interest in her
gonna find time to let her down gently soon
>>
Are White Women in North America more open (now) to dating Indian bros? Or is it too "taboo" still?
>>
>>18368168
yes but you're racist soooooo no
>>
>>18368168
It's not really taboo it's just that you wonder if Indians would pass the turing test half the time.
>>
>>18368168
if was girl, would not have Microsoft call
>>
>>18368127
>>18368128
feeling conflicted... ill just tell her how I feel and let the rest just happen I think. Shes not perfect but honestly who in this world is? if shes happy ill be happy..hopefully
>>
Girls

I know insecurity is not sexy and all that,but would you still consider dating an insecure male? Im working on being more confident but I don't think I'll ever be the super sure of himself, confident and stable man I'm supposed to be
>>
>>18368185
fake it till you make it
>>
>>18368116
How would you go about doing that?
>>
>>18368184
talk it out but make her scenario come first. only let her speak. if she is born raised cali with attitude, run away before child support kicks in
>>
>>18368185
No.
>>
>>18368187

Why do i have to pretend to be something im not while you whores can pick and choose anyone on a dime ?

How is this fair ?
>>
>>18368197
lifes not fair bud
>>
>>18368185
insecure male here (I do something intellectual and I'm average at it, I'm talking B+ in commutative algebra kind of average, I think I mentioned this on first date lol fuck me)
It's not sexy but some girls will overlook it.
In fact I think most girls will overlook it during the honeymoon period and the sex is good.
But it won't last.
So yeah for flings I really don't think you have to worry.
>>
>>18368197
had 7 year relationship as beta. lost time, money and sanity. went to online dating, found my fiance. took 10years total
>>
>>18368187

I just want to have a normal, understanding relationship with a woman where we can procreate a child.

Also to confort each other.

Im guessing you would want to have an " open relationship" ? Where i wouldnt know if the child is mine.....thats a no no for me.
>>
>>18368207
Sounds like a nightmare for anyone whos not YOU
>>
Girls, I am 26 years old and dating a girl of the same age. I have very little experience dating anyone (basically none). We've had sex once so far but I still don't like i have any idea how to be sexy to her, like get her in the mood. What are some things I can do while we're hanging out to come off as sexy to her?
>>
>>18368212
get off your phone
>>
>>18368207
Did you advance your career in these 10 years?
I understand that looking for a girl is exhausting, but you got a fiance, good for you.
>>
>>18368212

Be yourself, being a tryhard is a major nono.

Just be yourself and ride the wave. If she doesn't like it and you can notice that, be polite, end things, and move on.
>>
>>18368197
>>18368204
You know what else isn't fair?

The way men are so much stronger than women and can so easily rape them if they wanted.
>>
>>18368221
worked at defense contractor in ohio. quit job, chased girl to L.A. Landed best job i have had in my life. Lucked out. moving in 3-5 years to another state.
>>
How do I get girls to understand that when I ask them out on a date, there is no huge commitment from them? I just want to spend a few hours getting to know them and see if were compatible. 90% of girls I date I dont see after the first date because she wants something different than me or she's just plain crazy.

I'm not trying to kiss or creep on you I just want to get to know you a bit more.
>>
>>18368225

Like this response makes me wanna kill every single one of you bitches.

Fuck you.

I would rather have our species die out on this barren rock than deal with you motherfucking leeches in this day and age.

You should all be emprisoned and shit offspring out of your arse for humankind for all care.
>>
>>18368231
What if they don't want to get to know you?
>>
>>18368225
>muh rape culture
lol
it's extremely hard to rape a girl these days. You have to worry about the set up, the date, other people, then you have to make sure she doesn't like it which is fucking hard since you're on a date, then there's some chicks who actually like it rough. You pin her down, open her legs and she's wet. Idk how ANY guy pulls it off to be honest.
>>
>>18368168
It's not a matter of taboo. You're short, ugly, not white, smell weird and have tiny dicks.
>>
>>18368237
>>18368241
You damn idiots you interpreted that completely wrong.

I was saying you could easily just rape a woman and she can't stop you because you're stronger than her and if she complains you can just tell her "oh didn't wanna be raped well lifes not fair ;) "
>>
>>18368250
Motherfucker the whole point of the thread is that i don't wanna rape a woman is that i wanna love her and have a kid who i can call my own.
>>
Men: what do you think of this?
I'm female and always a bit underweight (just busy and fast metabolism). Started a new job recently and my weight went down to about a 16.5 bmi, and my periods stopped. Went to the doc and obvi they said put some weight on.
Here's the thing though. My boyfriend now keeps making jabs at me for eating more. I'm just trying to get up to an 18.5 bmi or w/e. But he's like haha you're looking chubby and poking my stomach when I've been eating and stuff. And in earnest he says 'don't gain too much weight I like you as you are' and when he cooks gives me smaller portions (like smaller than he used too, not just smaller than his which is a given).
Is this normal? Am I wrong to feel a bit upset/self conscious?
>>
thread is now spinning out
>>
>>18368250
More like you interpret my post wrong.
>>
>>18368253
Nothings stopping you from loving and impregnating your victim.
>>
>>18368254
What a fucking asshole.

Did you tell him your weight is so low that you are not even having your periods anymore and you need to gain some, right?
>>
>>18368254
ring on it? if not, fuck that noise. cant change 'em
>>
>>18368225
>The way men are so much stronger than women and can so easily rape them if they wanted.
Buy a fucking gun then.

I don't get why women bitch about this shit so much when you can blow their brains out regardless of how much they lift. Unless you live in some place like Australia where they ban pepper spray and fantasy swords.
>>
>>18368254
what is your height/weight?
Also if he says you look chubby, do you think you look chubby?
stomach fat isn't attractive...
>>
>>18368254
does your bf know about your health issues
>>
File: 3gmm54aeiscy.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
3gmm54aeiscy.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>18368259

>Nothing stops...

Country Laws
The womans sanity
My sanity
>>
>>18368254
He's being a douche imo, and not being supportive in one of The most basic fucking situations that a boyfriend should be. The teasing is one thing but if you need to be putting on weight for health purposes he shouldn't be cooking you smaller portions he should show some fucking concern for your well being and cook larger portions.
>>
>>18368250
go ahead and rape someone enjoy jail tho
>>
I've been emotionally smothering my girlfriend for a long time now and I think it's ruining things between us. How do I stop smothering her and give her a little space without making it seem like I'm emotionally disengaging? She reacts positively when she feels the need to nurture me, like if I am sad or hurt and distant because of that. She really likes when I give her straight affection. I just don't know how to dial it down without totally stopping. I tried dialing it back today but I'm pretty sure I just seemed upset and distant.

How do i balance it? Every moment my heart screams at me to tell her I love her, miss her, want her, appreciate her and dream of her... but I knoe I've been smothering her
>>
>>18368273
>>18368276
If they can't actually catch you laws are really just suggestions.
>>
>>18368254
>I'm just trying to get up to an 18.5 bmi or w/e. But he's like haha you're looking chubby and poking my stomach when I've been eating and stuff.
Your BMI was well into underweight and was wrecking your hormones. 18.4 BMI is the threshold for underweight. If he thinks that is chubby he has issues. Yes you should be upset.

It sounds like he has some pretty retarded standards at the bare minimum.

>>18368264
BMI takes height & weight into account you dingaling, it's irrelevant.
>>
>>18368264
Women have higher % of body fat after puberty because of childbearing.
It is absolutely normal for women to have a bit of stomach fat, the kind that shows while you're sitting for example. Even fitness models have a bit of stomach fat while sitting.
If her BMI is between 16.5 and 18.5 she is underweight and he's an asshole.
>>
>>18368278
honeymooner
>>
File: xsX1ooC.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xsX1ooC.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>Im 40 years old and ive never had relationship

The thread. Go kill yourself , no willing woman with a open vagina is gonna show up to you at this point man.

End yourself or live in celibacy and stop complaining on 4chan faggot.
>>
>>18368283
no I'm just interested in height and weight to have an idea of her frame...
>>
>>18368290
irony is deep
>>
>>18368276
now that sounds like consent to me
>>
Why is it so easy to tell when someone's not into you on an intellectual level, but so hard to let go of that hope?
>>
>>18368286
>5 years relationship
Smothering her is a recent occurance.
>>
>>18368294

I have 2 kids and im divorced, feels good faggot. Il die alone but i have some someone to carry my seed and family name.
>>
>>18368300
fiance is nuclear physicist and EE. we work well. i'm the calm down and have fun + emotional support. hope is there
>>
>>18368300
>not into you on an intellectual level
be more specific...
I honestly don't want or need my gf to be "into me on an intellectual level", or need her to understand my work. Loves her regardless.
>>
>>18368308

Shes cheating on you with the exciting male and you know it.
>>
File: WHY.jpg (71KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
71KB, 639x595px
>>18368168
White gurl here.
Only if they're actually cool charismatic bros.

Gonna be honest and say that getting gawked at by a pug-faced Indian guy that smells a little throughout class everyday is just awful...it's less "taboo" and just offputting.
>>
>>18368314
obviously not you
>>
>>18368194
> if she is born raised cali with attitude, run away before child support kicks in
whats that mean
>>
>>18368321
new cali resident, approves message
>>
>>18368312
>>18368308
Oh sorry, I may have misphrased that (not my first language).
I meant why is it so easy to know, cognitively, that someone doesn't fancy you, yet hard to give up the shred of hope that they do despite behaving like they don't.
>>
men: if you were dating an infertile woman, how long would you expect her to wait before telling you?
>>
>>18368187
That shit just does not work.
>>
File: 1494717514795.jpg (338KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494717514795.jpg
338KB, 768x1024px
>>18367997
Hey guys (and girls?). Is a girl's fashion/style one of the things that'll make or break whether or not she's attractive or repulsive? I know, I know. Stupid question. But it matters to me because I think I'm the ugliest girl in the world.

Before I kinda played it off. "I'm a tomboy and a lot of girls here dress sloppily, we're students." And my style wasn't outrageous or horrifically mismatched. I've begun to question my judgment

>"fixing me up" "makeover" are words that one of my roommates uses a lot...

When in once in a blue moon go out in roommate approved outfit (which often aren't slutty at all, just flattering) almost all of the time I usually see an influx of attention from guys--far more attention than the other girls I know get (who consistently dress fairly well). I double check with people I trust and in the mirror that I don't look weird, but...? Even my good outfits are roughly 7/10s. Is that even much of a difference than, say, a 4/10 outfit? It's just fuckin confusing honestly. And because I've rarely dressed well I don't know if I might just be imagining things.

...Is it possible that my sense of fashion might even be trashier than what I thought it was before? How do I know for sure if it is?

Also: I'm asking this because I've lost a lot of weight, have gotten almost slim, and am still losing. I don't know if I should dump most of my old wardrobe or something or invest the money in good clothes (I'm scared of doing so).
>>
>>18368332
learned to swim that way
>>
>>18368331
before the first time we have sex. So that I can be overjoyed and dispense with the need for condoms. It's gonna be good, bby.
>>
>>18368331
I'd like to know at least when we become exclusive because it would be a dealbreaker for me.
>>
>>18368333
wear what ever the fuck you want. turn that mirror around
>>
>>18368333
tasteful clothes provide a good backdrop for your personality.
Here's are the rules of looking stylish:
>never more than two colours
>choose one and only one (maximum): cleavage, tightness, legs on show. Yes, even on a night out
>black is your friend. Black is the new and everlasting black.
>keep jewellery the same shade. No mixing golds and silvers, and NO fake gemstones
>keep make up neutral, and if you're wearing any reds/pinks match with lipstick
>match shoes and bags
>heels shouldn't make you any taller than 5'10. If you're this height or above, wear flats.
>>
>>18368338
You learned to swim because you acquired the skills to be able to swim. You can't acquire the skills to stop having a personality trait. It's like telling a gay person to fake it till he makes it. It just does not fucking work.
>>
>>18368351
depends if its a race to the finish line or a checkpoint and roll over
>>
The more I browse these threads the more impossible it seems to ever get a partner

Seriously the checklist you need to even get noticed by a woman seems endless and like every day im further and further away from making it
>>
Just go out there and speak to women faggots, nobody is forcing you to be recluses.

They are not hard to speak to.

I think the biggest problem here is how you people can;t socialize at all.
>>
>>18368372
That's good.

The next step is realizing relationships with women are traps and you'd have never been anything than her personal jester/chauffeur/ATM, probably getting cheated on the whole while anyways.
>>
>>18368348
This is actually some REALLY good advice.

If I can add something, play with proportions, volumes and length of your clothing so it flatters your body shape. Tight-er on things you want to look bigger, loose on things you want to look smaller. Not everything loose pls.
>>
>>18368278
Any adv?
>>
>>18368278
Why do you do it?
>>
>>18368372
Getting woman advice on 4chan....are you serious my man ?
>>
I don't know if this is exactly the right place to ask, but i'll try anyway.
There is this girl, we are friends, and recently we've gotton closer. It feels like we are moving towards a relationship.
I like her, but not romantically enough to make her my partner. I want sex, because I haven't had any in a while, but it kinda feels like I would be just "using" her.
I really don't know what to do.
(I'm pretty sure she is a virgin)
>>
>>18368013
>>>/soc/

>>18368015
End the relationship before you move on good terms.

>>18368027
>>>/r9k/
Come back when you decided you want to change your fate.

>>18368063
It doesnt matter.

>>18368094
Fire up tinder or okcupid. Or you know, try talking to girls and ask them on dates.

>>18368100
Just tell her dummy.

>>18368115
Introvert girls are hidden in their basements. So online is best bet.

>>18368132
Just grow balls and talk to her. Invite her to dinner?

>>18368168
White girls are very picky. Good luck with that.

>>18368185
You musnt show weaknesses to to girl on fist few dates no matter what. Girls hate whiny weak boys.

>>18368212
>sexy to her
Slap her ass, order her to to strip down and lie on bed and then eat her pussy until she screams.
Or just ask her what she likes.

>>18368231
They either accept or dont. There is no much to tell. Good luck!

>>18368254
That guy is pure idiot and you should get at least 20bmi so you actually have chance surviving pregnancy and wont faint after skipping meal.

>>18368255
So stop spinning.

>>18368278
I dont see problem. Maybe talk a little less and hug and cuddle her a little more.

>>18368331
Before 5th date.

>>18368333
Post photo. And yes, stopping being fat fuck is huge attractivity boost for girls.

>>18368372
You have to stop overthinking problems and start hitting on girls yourself. Online, social events and friends friends. GO STUD!

>>18368391
Tell her. I want you to be my fuck buddy / friends with benefits. But you arent good enough to be my gf. If she wont cry or slap you, you gained new fuck buddy.

But who am i kidding right? You will pretend to love her in order to get sex and she will learn valuable life lesson about cum and dump tactics. Just dont drag it for too long.

And please, make her cum at least once before you steal her virginity so she has some positive experience from boys before you break her hearth and hymen.
>>
>>18368372
The guy I consider "the one", the one guy I loved the most and wanted the most, is a 5'9" nerd with crooked teeth. The first time we talked, he nearly had a panic attack and he stared at me for 3 good minutes trying to remember how to say hi. I paid for most of our dates because he was really broke. I had to run him around because he had no car.
I really have enjoyed sitting at home watching him play videogames more than all the dates and all the things I did before and after him.
It's not like unless you are a 10/10 Chad with three cars and a six digit paycheck job we won't notice you. Just be a decent person.
>>
>>18368388
Insecurity/fear is why I smother her
>>
>>18368408
What are you insecure or afraid of? Address that.
>>
>>18368404
>I really have enjoyed sitting at home watching him play videogames more than all the dates and all the things I did before and after him.
Why didn't it work out?
>>
>>18368411
Her leaving me, being alone, being cheated on.. I want to be the most important all the time and got really insecure and irate after we went through a rough patch awhile back when I had to leave town for work for several months. We almost broke up because she was unhappy, but ultimately when I came home we continued, but I began to cling and become very needy and oppressive.
>>
>>18368413
He passed away 2 years ago, leukaemia.
>>
So I'm not used to going on dates and I have a blind one tomorrow. If the guy puts his arm around me during a movie and I'm not into it, what do I do? Just sit there nervously eating my popcorn and pretend not to notice? Or do I say something?
>>
>>18368429
Scream that he's raping you and pepper spray him.
>>
>>18368418
First, talk about it. Make it a light hearted talk, apologise for being so insecure. Ask her how you can make her happier and show you are willing to work on it.
Work on your relationship. Spend more time together doing something that isn't fucking or talking. Pick up a hobby, go exercise together, go volunteer together.
Find your self worth, too. Be a person you can be proud of. Don't define your worth as a person on the attention she gives you. To do this, find joy in things that aren't related to her - improve your skills in an area, challenge yourself with exercise, spend more time with your friends.
>>
>>18368429
"Do you mind moving your arm off my shoulders please?"
>>
>>18368429
let him touch you however he likes it.
Trust me initially I found my gf's pussy gross looking too but you will grow used to it and like it :)))
>>
>>18368429
>I'm not into it, what do I do
fart.
>>
>>18368434
Ok, thanks.
>>
>>18368419
I'm truly sorry to hear that. Try to take solace in having brought some happiness to his life before he passed, which I'm sure you did.
>>
How would you feel if a guy you just met or just started dating (and you know he's well off) made you an expensive present?
>>
>>18368451
Uncomfortable
>>
>>18368451
>made
like with his hands?
>>
>>18368433
Thanks, we have had talks recently about this, her unhappiness with us. She wants us to work but was fed up with the fighting and my annoyance and had felt very distant. Only the past couple days have I realized the true root of all of this being my insecurity and continual smothering. Never giving her the time to feel for herself or express herself physically, we've had sex once over the past month and once before, the situation with her has degenerated rapidly. She doesn't like to do much as hobbies, mostly only plays video games. Occasionaly I coax her outside. I just really need to stop being so overwhelming. My physical and emotional affection has been enough for the both of us, but even just over 24 hours I've noticed she tells me she loves me about 10x more than she used to and always initiates, and earlier yesterday was affectionate and flirty, however that may just be because she sensed I was upset
>>
>>18368455
i meant bought*
>>
>>18368451
very comfortable
>>
>>18368458
ikd, might feel indebted to him or something. I'd rather something less expensive and more thoughtful. Not that this hypothetical gift isn't necessarily thoughtful.
>>
>>18368461
let's just say it's something you said to him you really wanted but you couldn't afford
>>
>>18368372
Checklist
>be attractive
>don't be unattractive

How hard is that?
>>
>>18368466
I'd probs be haps then. But give her a chance to show some financial agency- like go for ice cream and let her pay or something.
>>
>>18368471
>give her a chance to show some financial agency
what does she mean by this
>>
>>18368466
I'd feel like he expected something in return then. Like he was going to hold it against me if things didn't work out or something. That's just not a position I want to be in.
>>
>>18368449
Thank you. He made me very happy as well.

I found a lot of stories about me in his laptop and I am reading them now, so I'm all cheesy and soft.
>>
>>18368473
Just mean don't treat her like a sugar baby. Even if she's not as wealthy as you, she should want to pay for some stuff or she's a golddigger.
If she offers to pay for something, let her.
>>
>>18368380
But I do crave a relationship. All I want is a girl that likes me and i like her back. Somebody to do stuff with and share intimate feelings with.

So I work on myself to try and become better. But then I just get overwhelmed by everything. Be tall, be handsome, be intelligent, be passionate about stuff but don't talk too much about it, be confident and manly but also sensitive, be outgoing but don't party too much, be interesting, be funny but know when to get serious

Like I am just a flawed person going through life, there is only so much I can improve about me
>>
Both genders: what's the one thing you wish the other gender understood about yours?
>>
>>18368477
oh right sure. Not the same anon though. This issue piqued my interest because I'm more of a leech than a provider, an acolyte of theoretical abstraction with no application. Dreamer, villain.
>>
>>18368483
And you thought my post was oblique
>>
>>18368433
Also I read my Facebook messages for the past week. Excluding today the number of times she was the one to say she loves me was twice, and i said about 25,000 times. Just today she's said she loves me 6 times, 3 times more in one day than a whole week of me showering her in affection. Is this how girls work wtf
>>
>>18368488
:) sowwy
>>
File: 1486448959457.png (180KB, 499x561px) Image search: [Google]
1486448959457.png
180KB, 499x561px
>>18368478
>All I want is a girl that likes me and i like her back. Somebody to do stuff with and share intimate feelings with.

That possibility never existed. It was a lie from the very start, concocted by women to manipulate you into serving them like a donkey chasing a carrot on a stick.
>>
Is 5.5" a big enough penis for a successful blowjob? Asking for afriend.
>>
>>18368502
No. I won't even accept a blowjob from someone unless they have an 8 inch dick minimum.
>>
>>18368502
>having a dick that doesn't fill the entire digestive tract thus being anal and oral simultaneously
honestly kys
>>
>>18368502
really depends on the girl.
Honestly if it's an attractive girl who has been with more than two guys you're fucked
>>
File: 1198134903455.jpg (83KB, 574x639px) Image search: [Google]
1198134903455.jpg
83KB, 574x639px
Ladies:
How do I turn down sex without making you panic?
or
What signals/general things from a guy make you think sex on first date? Because I'd like to stop them.
>>
>>18368515
>I'd like to stop them

just be yourself :))
>>
>>18368515
Just say you have something on in the morning, but you look forward to seeing her again soon.
>>
>>18368469
>just like control ur genes dude
>>
>made out with a friend who lives and works in another country, but comes every few months to mine, because its where she used to live and where her parents and family are
>she had just break up with her bf, now shes kinda going back to him, although she claims "there isnt really nothing going on"
>she may have interest in me, but she doesnt want to have a relationship in my country, just because she has to leave in a few weeks each time she comes back

How do I have a second round on her? I was thinking of flirting without making a move so that she falls for it and we do things, but I'm afraid her having something in the other country may push her back

I want to have fun, dont want a relationship either, but although she knows that I think she is a bit afraid someone of us actually develops feelings for the other
>>
>>18368532
just make a new character man
>>
>>18368521
I've done that. One girl seemed to get it, then ghosted me. The other seemed fine, then she went all depression spiral about how I thought she was fat, stupid, blah, blah, blah.
>>18368524
That's the plan this time. And hoping nothing happens that makes my penis ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL.

So to both you sages: I'm looking for a relationship, not just sex, so if I'm pressed for sex on the first date, or if the evening happens to walk down that path, how do I avoid the sex/what "road signs" do I need to catch to avoid moving too far?
>>
>>18368535
That doesn't sound like mixed signals to me. Sounds like pure friendship signals.
>>
>>18368539
Don't go back to either of your flats. When you've had the drink/meal or w/e just say 'can I walk you to the station/ your car?'
>>
I know a girl and we're flirting on facebook all the time.
Is it possible she's not interested in me IRL?
>>
>>18368535
Uh, that doesn't sound like she thought it was a date to me. You don't invite a friend along to a date
>>
>>18368555
How is she being cruel? She just doesn't want your dick.
>>
Do you believe it is possible to have the same level of friendship with somebody of the opposite sex as with somebody of your own?
>>
How do i cheer up a crying lady?
>>
>>18368563
No.
>>
>>18368563
Yes. Why not?
>>
>>18368505
>>18368512
>>18368513
Serious answers from women only, please.
>>
>>18368572
Did you tell her that you like her and you want to date her?
>>
I'm a poor student taking too many courses and working on a thesis, I have an attractive female friend who works with me, but I'm dating her sister (fuck me I know it sounds like asking for drama). It's been two weeks since we had actual PIV sex due to schedule mismatch, I would be exhausted when I got back but I still make her orgasm like every day with my finger and mouth, a girl is ok with this arrangement right? it hasn't been long so gf is still all smiley but I think it's gonna be until the end of my REU program.

the reason I couldn't just fuck her was a bit... so I would work in the afternoon with the female friend, got super horny, then jerk off to relieve stress, I fantasize about the female friend, but would never do anything. Gf is only available after 8 PM.
>>
>>18368563
Sure.
>>
How can I stop fantasising about a guy? Female btw.
>>
>>18368502
Yes. Yes, it is.
It is a pain to suck a big dick. It hurts your jaw and you cannot even properly give head when you are constantly chocking on it.
An average dick is the best for blowjobs.
>>
>>18368579
>Female btw
oh whoa really?
>>
>>18368568
I don't think it works unless both parties are 100% unattracted to each other which is almost impossible when talking about deep friendships.

Women and men weren't made to be friends .
>>
>>18368580
Why? Friends invite me out as well, if you don't make it clear it is a date or flirt with me I won't assume you want to date me.
>>
>>18368573
I'm a woman. I'm not all woman. But that's what you will get.
>>
>>18368581
What do you consider a big dick?
>>
>>18368351
>You can't acquire the skills to stop having a personality trait
[citation needed]
>>
File: IMG_0872.jpg (25KB, 375x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
25KB, 375x392px
>>18368583
Do you have any advice?
>>
>>18368590
Over 7".
>>
>>18368598
be strong be independent etc.etc. now post pics
>>
>>18368600
>tfw 6,5
Forever a dicklet
>>
>>18368598
If I post this pic on Facebook on my wall how many people will delete me?
>>
>>18368606
I think the more pertinent question is how many will friend you...
>>
Is a 4.5" dick too small?
>>
>>18368613
No it's a big GPA.
>>
>>18368546
Last question on my chain.
So let's say she seems to press the issue/get upset I don't want none on date 1 and I've been gunning for a date with her for a while.
What do to avoid sex at this point? I feel like, based on recent personal history, slow moving makes women freak out.
>>
>>18368605
6.5" is perfect. I don't want a big dick. They're nice to look at but not functional when fucking. They hurt you when you do anal, they hit your cervix when you fuck, they are so uncomfortable to suck. Average dick all the way.
>>
>>18368584
One of my best friends is a guy. We're both pretty attractive physically.
We've been friends for over 10 years and he's one of the few people I talk about private things (and it's the same for him).
Nothing sexual ever happened, not even tension or anything.
>>
>>18368594
What's your "signal"?
You didn't flirt. You didn't call it a date. You didn't make it clear you wanted to date her.
"Let's hang out and go to the movie" isn't a signal. She made it clear it wasn't a date for her by bringing a friend.
You're just dumb.
>>
>>18368622
I appreciate the intent but it still looks way too tiny to me, and I don't even have big hands. Also girth is more important and mine is barely 5 in circumference.
>>
>>18368642
You realize that 5 inch girth is a full inch above average right? And 6.5" length an inch and a half longer than average? Your dick is big.
>>
>>18368642
well it's not gonna impress any girl or get you sex by itself of course but it's a pass for many girls when other checks are passed. No worry.
>>
>>18368648
you are a nice person :)
>>
>>18368642
I have no "intent", just stating the truth - a slightly over average dick like yours is perfect for me.
It might not look enormous, but I don't really sit around and stare at it. It has to go in my pussy, mouth and ass and a slightly over average dick is big enough to give me pleasure and not so big it hurts.
>>
Why are women objectively inferior to men?
>>
>>18368700
All of their biology points got invested into making babies and they had nothing leftover.

Men got to spread our points into all kinds things.
>>
>>18368648
It's only above average if you count 70 year old men and micropenises.
>>
>>18368032
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>18368704
That's 100% not true. You've got a lot to learn. I suggest you do some googling. 5 inch length, 4 inch girth is the universal average size of the human penis.
>>
>>18368703
min-maxing stats indeed leads to much easier game
damn I fucking hate those tryhards
>>
>>18368576
please just break up with her if you can't keep your dick in your pants around her sister wtf
>>
>>18368707
And it is the universal average because it includes micropenises and 60 year old men.
>>
>>18368729
No.
>>
>>18368677
I don't buy it. Pussies can fit much bigger objects and I don't buy that girls would prefer a dick like mine over a bigger one like 7x6 or something like that which probably feels heaps better.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (12KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
12KB, 269x211px
>>18368482
I wish women understood that men deal with personal issues - generally - by enjoying time alone, not by sharing personal feelings in the format of a tangent in an otherwise casual conversation.

That, and I wish men understood how unbelievably gross women can be. Fucking barbarians think it's funny to smear blood on the walls of public restrooms, or shit (while on their period) and just not flush the toilet if the motion sensor doesn't immediately go off.
>>
>>18368739
It doesn't feel better. I had sex with two guys, one was 7.5" and the other was around 6.5" and I preferred the smaller one by far.
The big one stretched me, we had to pay attention because a lot of positions made me feel like he was ripping my pussy apart if I wasn't VERY wet. Giving him head hurt because I couldn't fit it in my mouth and it made me jaw hurt. We tried anal once and it hurt for 3 days after.
The smaller one feels good. I come nearly every time we fuck, we have tons of anal, I suck his dick all the time because I can actually fit it in without feeling like someone punched me.

Stop basing your understanding of vaginas on porn.
>>
>>18368707
That's because of chinks and pajeets.
>>
>>18368739
In an ideal world where every men look identical yes. like how you would prefer a tighter pussy. But if the girl you love has kinda gross looking loose pussy you wouldn't stop loving her, I mean that's the case for most normal people with a history and an emotional connection anyway.
As long as genitals are functional, other factors are more decisive. In fact most guys fail to get a hot gf not because they have an average or slightly below average dick, but because they are undesirable in other ways and they don't realize it. Like if the girl doesn't find you attractive and you can't score a date there is really no point worrying about your dick not big enough for her.
>>
>>18368734
Dude universal means "every man with a penis".

That includes those.
>>
I'm dating a single mother, does that make me a cuck?
>>
>>18368772
Yes, but they are FAR from the deciding factor. Which means that most men across the entire planet have a dick between 4 and 5.5" inches long. 6" and up is not average, it is well above and a minority.
>>
>>18368755
How big is the girth on this guy?
>>
>>18368774

That you even though to ask and decided to seek validation from an imageboard full of teenagers makes you a cuck.
>>
>>18368774
Yes.
>>
>>18368774
No. You would only be a cuck if you thought the child was yours but really wasn't. But since you used that word to begin with, you definitely are.
>>
>>18368780
I don't know. Ex was slightly over 3 fingers thick, current is slightly smaller than 3 fingers thick.
>>
>>18368781
Doesn't that make most of the posters on this board cucks?
>>
>>18368790
That sounds like something a cuck would ask.
>>
>>18368761
>girl you love has kinda gross looking loose pussy you wouldn't stop loving her
hehe
>>
How fucked am I with a 5.5" girth?
>>
>>18368797
That's an inch and a half more than average.
>>
>>18368755
>I liked and enjoyed sex with guy B
>I didn't like and enjoy sex with guy A
>this has anything to do with the size of the dick

If the guy you like was 7.5 you'd enjoy sex more with him, and if the other guy was 6.5 you wouldn't like it either
>>
>>18368774
Without a doubt.
>>
How fucked am I with a 5.75" girth? should I just round up to 6?
>>
what's the worst thing about YOUR OWN gender?
>>
>>18368800
Average is 4" in the western world?
>>
>>18368805
Dick.
>>
>>18368801
The problem was literally the dick size.
He was good in bed, I came and greatly enjoyed it when I was wet enough to take him without aching. It was just way too big for me to enjoy most things.
>>
>>18368761
I only want the best and to give the best. Knowing my dick is inappropriate to pleasure a woman and that all I'll be able to do to feel my girl's toes curling and thighs squeeze is eat her out because my dick is too small is painful for me.
>>
>>18368805
I really hate how some guys have to try to one up each other.
>>
>>18368805
Dick
>>
>>18368782
>>18368803
So what should I do, then? I like her but I don't want anonymous imageboard posters to think I'm a cuck...
>>
>>18368805
Muh dick
>>
>>18368785
Your fingers or his fingers? Mine is barely 2 fingers, I am completely fucked
>>
>>18368813
Oh well. Nothing we can do to help :)
And everything you said is right. Other anon just deludes herself because she can't find a good enough partner.
>>
>>18368805
Probably dick.
>>
>>18368818
you have to cuck another other guy to balance the cuckoldry level.
>>
>>18368821
Mine. I have tiny hands tho.

Actually the way I come faster is by fingering myself with just one finger, I don't think dick size is that big of a deal.
>>
>>18368812
>when I was wet I came and it was great because big dicks are just straight up better

So you're just agreeing. 6,5' is pitiful, much less ideal.
>>
>>18368774
>>18368818
>raising another mans child
Top cuck
>>
>>18368774
Do Tyrone also get to fuck her on the regular?
>>
>>18368148
Thats not a plan.

Plan is when you have hard numbers, dates, and a course of action if those fail, with regular discussions on progress.

I was in a ldr for a year, because we discussed how it would take a year to amass the proper funds, set a week for me (employed) to take vacation to fetch her from a bus stop.

We werent ldr because its just so awsome and cool.
A couple weeks after going "this is love" we already were talking about how to get shit done.

I was proud as fuck too, since she was unemployed at the start and got that shit done in a snap.
>>
>>18368829
No. I come every time with my boyfriend vs coming once in a while with my ex.
Plus oral and anal.

6,5" is the absolute perfect dick for me.
>>
>>18368828
On the clit?
>>
>>18368834
But what about girth?
>>
>>18368835
G spot. I come super hard from penetration actually, always have. I come from anal too, with the proper angle of penetration.

I touch my clit just when I'm too lazy and I want to come and be done with it.
>>
>>18368840
How do I stimulate your g-spot? I know where it is and everything.
>>
>>18368842
It's just the angle you enter with.
My boyfriend's dick has a slight upwards curve, so when he's on top and enters with half of his shaft he hits the g spot perfectly. Of course I tell him when I like it and he has to keep moving that way.
Otherwise if we are fucking in doggy he goes all the way in and hits the part near the cervix (but not the cervix itself, because THAT makes me cry). That's mostly the way I position myself tho, I change the position of my hips accordingly.
>>
Girls

Since you don't like penetration, is it just better if I pump as fast as possible to get my needs over and then eat you out to make you orgasm? A girl I was with confessed that penetration is just whatever for her, that she only liked clitoris play.
>>
>>18368850
you have a bf?
>>
>>18368855
... yes?
>>
>>18368854
Make her cum first with clitoral stimulation, then she'll be wet and you have have some good penetrative sex. Any reasonable girl wouldn't begrudge you going for a long time, or even her riding you w/e when you've done the same for her.
>>
>>18368854
Girls do like penetration. You're probably too small.
>>
>>18368622
I'm sorry but isn't 6.5" quite above average?
Isn't it like 5.25? I'm only asking because whenever I hear women say they prefer average they always give an example size like "6-7" which is quite above average. So it's not average that's 'perfect' its above average/big?
>>
>>18368865
*can have
>>
>>18368867
Why do you think you can speak for all girls? Regardless of your gender, you don't know. 75% of women can't cum from it.
>>
>>18368869
No practical difference.
In fact, 5-7 sort of look the same and feels the same. No need to discriminate.
>>
>>18368869
Average in my country is 6". 6.5" or 5.5" doesn't seem like an enormous difference.
>>
>>18368865
But then it just feels like a shitty trade. I like eating her out because seeing her squirm and grab my hair and stuff is enjoyable for me, but having her laying taking it knowing full well she isn't really feeling anything is very selfish of me. Which is why I think it's just better to pump as fast as possible and then focus on her needs since that is enjoyable for both of us.
>>
>>18368854
Most girls like penetration. It feels good for the vast majority of them, and around 30% of women often come from it.
Honestly, make her come first with oral or fingering and then have sex as long as you want, it'll feel good.
>>
>>18368805
Social pressure to be the best.
Inability to be nice without being gay.
Only one orgasm per session.
>thank god i dont periods, from what i read about it i would go crazy
>>
File: Tsvety-astry-08.jpg (88KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
Tsvety-astry-08.jpg
88KB, 650x432px
I made an ultimatum to a girl. The story is that I told her once I liked her, she ran away furiously, a week later she basically insisted on having sex, telling she loves me, but at the same time being rude as hell to me. I think we are hurting each other.

I can't relax around her. The problem is, when it comes to sex, it's insane, passionate, my chest is ripped apart. When it comes to socializing, I feel a barrier. I can't say what I want, can't spout out shit I usually do, harder to choose topics, and so on, so forth. Occasionally I feel I am completely opened to her, and she made several accusations of me being withdrawn and not being able to relax, "you sometimes are really chatty and enjoyable, and sometimes don't want to speak".

I stated to her either we cut contact now and ever, or we move into relationship, further. Hilarously, but after I told that I have feelings for her she said we either stay friends or cut contact, I said, I have no interest in being friends. Friendly, helping with studies? Fine. And then everything started like an avalanche, I didn't make ANY effort. Girl was pretty straightforward.

Please, anons, help. Give me an analysis of situation. I don't know what to do next. I feel that despite her complete straightforwardness I can't understand what she wants.
>>
>>18368893
Using you a a human dildo.
>>
>>18368887
I don't think it feels the same... Give it to me straight doc I don't need to 'feel better' lol.
>>
>>18368805
Periods. The possibility of getting pregnant. Child bearing. Hormones - feeling like "Oh my god why am I even mad at him? He totally needs to die in a fire but WHY?" isn't nice. People who judge you just because of the way you look. Not being taken seriously. Feeling scared a whole lot.
>>
>>18368905
Half of those don't seem to be the worst part of YOUR gender...
>>
File: what the fuck.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.gif
2MB, 236x224px
Girls: Why would a girl not talk to me for months at a time, invite me to things and be overjoyed to see me, talk about wanting to see me more and then totally ignore me until I'm invited to the next thing? Why would she keep doing this?
>>
>>18368915
She only likes you as a friend. You're a good time, but not worth dating. She may also have a busy social life and doesn't want to "cross the beams" so to speak. Seems pretty selfish (not the not wanting to date you part, that just happens some times). Of course I'm making with the information I've got here...
>>
>>18368909
Oh, I interpreted it as the worst part of being a woman, not the worst thing about women.

Women are generally meaner than men. We compete against each other a lot and we often do it by belittling each other, not by actually being better.
We are more emotional, which is annoying. And we can be pretty shallow.
>>
>>18368922
I'm not interested in dating her, I have a girlfriend who I've been with since before I even met her. She's just a friend and we used to talk often but suddenly she's decided to be like this.
>>
>>18368929
Consider the latter then I suppose.
>>
>>18368933
It's just confusing. I invited to a thing with a few friends about two weeks ahead of the day and I didn't hear a thing from her. The only way I found out she wasn't coming was when mutual friends showed up and she told them that was wasn't coming. She apparently said she promised to come to the next thing but I just don't get what's going on with her.
>>
File: why.jpg (102KB, 430x627px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
102KB, 430x627px
Figured i'd post here because i can't anywhere else really
>Dating girl nearly 3 months now
>She's always "busy" or "has plans"
>We don't really text/talk much outside of work or dates, when we do text i initate 90% of the time.
>When we do go out it's pretty much for the whole day and we have fun
>Mutual friend says that she doesn't think i'm into her, quite obviously am
>When i asked her to hang today she said she "forgot" i was off and made other plans
I know it sounds that it's pretty much one sided affection, and really i'm starting to resent her a bit because she doesn't seem to try.
Any tips?

Frankly i'm just going to work on killing any emotion about her and no doubt end up looking else where

I just want someone to grow and have fun with
>>
>>18368971
Instead of just hoping she gets the message, why don't you just actually try talking to her about it?
>>
>>18368971
I think you have the right idea. Keep her around until you find a better one.
>>
Why are girls so nice to me online and so dismissive irl
>>
>>18368576
you're a real prince charming kek
>>
>>18368979
I did, says she's got "bridges to cross"
>>
Girls, cut or uncut?
>>
>>18368986
If you are "too nice" to a guy in real life, more often than not he will think you are trying to hit on him. This is also the reason why many women won't smile at random men or hold eye contact. There's always the ones who go all
>she smiled at me
>she wants the D

This eases up a bit when people grow older and less awkward.

>>18369021
Uncut, no fucking competition. Circumcision is genital mutilation plain and simple.
>>
>>18368854
First of all, this is just one girl. Secondly I'm inclined to agree with the first response. If she already had an orgasm there's going to be lots of fluid and blood in her crotch region and penetration will feel better. (Obviously this is only relevant if penetration is meh for her, not if she literally feels nothing at all.) Fingering her during or having her wear a butt plug can also help improve the overall experience.

I am not in her position but no, I want my partner to feel good. It's not selfish to indulge in a sex act that one person enjoys more than the other. With that logic, oral sex itself would be selfish (other than 69). Imo if you love each other and get off on each other's pleasure, it's irrelevant whether the pleasure is exactly 50/50 as long as you both had a great time overall.
>>
>>18368971
>>18369001
You're not obliged to sit around and wait for her to resolve her issues. It sounds like she got burned badly and making sure that you are chasing her in a way works for her to combat her insecurity.

Ask yourself honestly: if things don't take a turn for the better, would you stay? If not, initiate another conversation and make it clear that you will leave over this if she cannot find t within herself to do a 180. Not to threaten or blackmail her but to communicate honestly that what she's giving you now isn't enough to make a relationship fulfilling for you.
>>
>>18368015
The thing with ldrs is that they're really hard. But no one can tell you if it will work out between you and this girl. That is something the two of you will have to figure out together. A few hours apart is much more manageable than several states apart. Other people's experiences don't matter because you, your relationship, and the circumstances surrounding it will be different from theirs. If you want to give the relationship a shot then go for it, and if it doesn't work out at least you know you tried.
>>
>>18368915
She enjoys your company and/or feels affection for you, but at the end of the day she isn't serious enough about you to maintain an actual friendship she has to put effort into.

This happens all the time. Hell, there's a girl I know and bump into relatively often, I must've given her my number five times now and each time she swears that we'll hang out but we never do. I give no fucks because she's a sweet girl I like but exhausting to be around and doesn't know when to shut the fuck up. Likewise I am certain that she feels sympathy for me but also has her reasons to be wary of a real friendship. I wouldn't mind if she dropped the act but I don't mind the whole "oh give my your number so we can FINALLY hang out" either because I know she's doing the spiel to avoid hurting my feelings.

In these cases it's always a matter of actions speaking louder than words.
>>
>>18369021
uncut is the norm where I'm from so I guess I'm biased. I have been with two cut guys though. It seemed drier.
I certainly wouldn't do it to a son.
>>
>>18368971
Are you two engaged in a physical/ sexual relationship? It sounds more like a friendship.
>>
>>18369050
If things don't improve i'm looking elsewhere yeah, but i'll at least work until it's obvious;y not changing

>>18369066
Yeah usually have sex 1-2 a week, unless we're busy
>>
>>18368576
>I would be exhausted when I got back but I still make her orgasm like every day with my finger and mouth, a girl is ok with this arrangement right

aww
>>
>>18368391
If you like this girl wait a little longer and see if you develop feelings for her. If you just want to have sex and she seems like the type that needs a connection before she is willing to do that sort of thing then let her know honestly that you aren't looking/ interested in a relationship. That way you can at least preserve the friendship.
>>
girls, has it ever happened to you that you lost interest in a guy overnight or for no particular reason?
>>
>>18369047
I get what you're saying but feeling like she's doing it solely because I enjoy it still makes me feel like shit honestly. I want her to enjoy it, not be like "ah well he likes it and I guess it's part of the deal".
>>
god this is super awkward I accidentally looked at female friend's pussy (she has no idea I has the view). Cant get it out of my mind ugh
>>
>>18369098

Lol did you.. Like it? Kek
>>
>>18369093
Every guy wants a girl whose world is rocked by PiV. I'm not advocating faking orgasms, but this is a huge part of the reason that that's a thing. What typically happens isn't that the girl for no reason decides to not let him in on the secret to make her come for real, but rather that she's hiding that giving her a (vaginal) orgasm won't ever be a regular thing to begin with. This is disappointing to men and makes the woman in question a less pleasant sex partner for reasons outside of her control.

It sucks for her if penetration is a meh feeling physically. You know what sucks worse? Not being able to please her partner in this way because it kills his enthusiasm to fuck her to begin with. PiV isn't just the physical sensations but also the closeness, seeing his arousal while you can kiss and so on.

Besides, there's A LOT in between not actively getting off on something, or not getting off from it a lot, and not caring for it whatsoever or even hating it. You bet most women don't give head because it pleasures them so much. Yet that does not mean they don't enjoy sucking his dick so good it blows his mind. Many guys endure foreplay much longer than they'd like to get her heated enough for penetration - doesn't mean they hate doing it. It isn't black and white. Everyone does things during sex that aren't their own #1 turn on.
>>
>>18369091
No, never. Not saying this isn't a thing but I'm consistent in this stuff. If I like someone I like them. At most my interest in a relationship or something might decrease with new information (like finding out we have next to nothing in common, or he isn't as pleasant a person as I thought he was).
>>
>>18369100
of course. I'm not gay. It's not like porn, when it's someone you see everyday it's much more alluring. I was a creep before, I think I'm gonna relapse. Now every parts of her start to turn me on, feet, back, neck, shoulder, clavicle etc
>>
Is it bad to look away when talking to someone? I don't usually feel nervous, I just feel weird staring into someone's eyes for so long, so I break eye contact every few seconds.
>>
>>18369119
You only hold prolonged, unwavering eye contact before fighting or before fucking. When people are talking about maintaining eye contact, they are talking about "normal" eye contact which means meeting their eyes a lot but not holding the eye contact for a long time. It also depends on your connection. If a close friend is telling you an important, emotional story, you can look at them a lot more and longer than would be normal for an acquaintance telling you something.
But no, what you describe sounds completely normal.
>>
>>18369101
I like you anon/anonette.
>>18369093
And your girl is lucky to have a guy who cares so much about her pleasure. Let her reciprocate!

It's sad to think that while you stand out in this anxiety, most women have the 'I can't ask for what makes me cum' anxiety at least until their mid twenties.
>>
What exactly counts as flirting? At least for a guy to be flirting with a girl. As I get older I feel more autistic and like I don't know what flirting means or what counts as flirting.
>>
>>18369139
Anything you wouldn't say to a sibling.
>>
>>18369139
Impossible to say because whether or not something is flirting has more to do with the tone and the context than with the bare message conveyed. Sure a compliment can be flirting, a sexually charged comment can be flirting. But a bossy, teasing or downright insulting remark can also be flirting.

When both people are in "agreement" and both experience it as flirting, then what that means is that the underlying message is that you find each other attractive or interesting in a sexual(ly charged) way. That you are not just interacting as people but as sexual beings. But again that can take countless shapes. It is primarily felt, not observed. Like how you know when someone is joking, despite there being a whole landscape of humor and ways to express humor.
>>
>>18369146
This. It's a good litmus test for tone.
Eg 'I like your new haircut!' Is something you might say to a relative. 'That new haircut really brings out your eyes' probably not.
>>
>>18369152
I would absolutely tell my sister that her new haircut really brings out her eyes. Or that she has gorgeous eyes, for that matter.
>>
>>18369101
>>18369138
I get what you're saying and keep it in mind. It's still something kind of gnawing at my head though, I have huge performance anxiety.

I also don't like blowjobs for the same reasons I said above. It just kinda feels to me like male orgasms are easy, so the focus should be on the woman since the male is easy to please. I mean just watching her squirm and enjoy it pleases me already.
>>
Am I crazy for developing feelings for a girl on tinder who lives in another country? we have been talking for 2 months and I always look forward to chatting with her but today she said she talked with a friend her recommended that we stop talking so we don't get hurt? My mind is kinda going crazy right now and I feel really empty inside and sad, what should I do?
>>
>>18369111
Ask her on date.
>>
>>18369297
Is it ok to do that when I had sex with her sister last month (just spur of the moment thing, came to find her, met her drunken sister etc.)
>>
As an asexual woman, what chances do I have with men?
>>
>>18369433
Not a problem if you are hot and is ok with rape fetish. I mean ideal even.
>>
>>18369021
Cut, foreskin skeeves me out
>>
File: 1402374958092.jpg (150KB, 1058x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1402374958092.jpg
150KB, 1058x1150px
>>18369397
They are sister. They are probably comparing all dicks they have seen together and gossiped the shit out of you already.

Just be honest, tell one that it was mistake and try woo the other. With bit of luck it will work. No point fucker the one you dont like anyway.

>>18369554
I bet you are the type of girl who will divorce and let her boys to be cut just to spite the ex husband.

Maybe you should have try it on yourself. Just cut the clit to lower the pleasure a bit. It is tradition in africa. Be fashionable.
>>
new thread

>>18370082
>>
>>18370098
no.
>>
so a girl (currently my best friend) and I just had a huge fight last night, I was being pushy and not really listening, basically being defensive about the whole thing. so she got fed up and said she was done, proceeded to delete me from everything and block my p#, she didn't delete me off of discord, she said so I could keep my "sanity" but said she would never respond again.

I asked her, how am I supposed to show the changes she wants from me if she'll never speak to me again. She responded with this:

xxxxx - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
so then you know whats on the line
and maybe youll see the worth of it
maybe youll see things like i do
and if you dont then well
goodbye

She added goodbye which confused me because that's essentially what she's doing already regardless? Was she planning to give me another chance and just needs some time to cool off? Don't want to lose her, but she hasn't responded to my messages afterwards. Should I just back off til she messages me eventually? She usually cools off after 2-3 days, but this time she went ahead and deleted me, though I believe it was to teach me a lesson to get my shit together. Not entirely sure...
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.