[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do women generally think of engineers and engineering students?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: q9XhHR1y.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
q9XhHR1y.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
What do women generally think of engineers and engineering students?
>>
I've been friends with a couple of engineering majors and they were some of the nicest, down to earth people that I've met.

The only ones that I've clashed with are a few guys that were the whole "oh sweetie :)" thing.
>>
>>18339490
desu most aren't very cute, but if i meet a cute guy and he is an engineering student, it's a plus
>>
>>18339490
wallet with legs
>>
>>18339490
We don't think of them at all.
>>
>>18339490
they dont
>>
>>18339490
They think they're immense faggots.
>>
What about physics majors?
>>
Depends on the individual woman. Too many faggots above this post believing that they speak for all women.
>>
>>18339490
>engineer = probably is a hard worker and pretty driven. Might make good money like I do

> student = might not ever actually get that degree would have to know the person to say if he was actually putting forth effort in school
>>
>>18339490

I dunno it's kinda cool but most of them turn out to be complete asshats when they get a job. Everyone just tries to one up each other in the field. Guys turn into total boring robots, but on the plus side you'll most likely be able to provide. Soo is that the answer you're looking for? Just start talking to chicks and get off 4chan lol
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>18339779
>>
File: dont-think-about.jpg (94KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
dont-think-about.jpg
94KB, 1024x575px
>>18339490
>>
my bf is one & i love him & i am proud of him
>>
File: 1466124872162.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1466124872162.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
>>18339490

>What do women generally think of engineers and engineering students?

A wide variety of different things. Women aren't a hive mind.
>>
"I think I'm gonna date an engineer, I'm tired of being pumped and dumped, I'm 32, it's time someone takes care of me"

That's what I imagine women thinking about engineers. If you're a cool guy who can get laid without money, and you wanna be an engineer go for it. But if you go into the field for the status, that is likely the woman you will attract.
>>
Smart and cute because most of them can hold interesting conversations but then again I enjoy learning about subjects I have no knowledge in.
>>
>>18339854

this, basically. they dont think of you, they dont think about you, when they meet someone who is an engineer or an engineering student their first thought ISNT to associate you with that particular trait. they see you as you are, with engineering being something they tend to learn a little bit later. hard to stereotype someone based on something you don't learn about until later.
>>
File: 1478908178831.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478908178831.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>18340749

>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board, bucko.
>>
I like them but then again I was raised by engineers so I guess I'm biased
>>
>>18340852
Fuck off normalfag, society isn't all birdies and sunshine
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.