[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexuality and faith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 40

File: unsure.jpg (25KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
unsure.jpg
25KB, 540x360px
I'm at a crossroads /adv/, I am becoming more certain that I am Gay (though I have yet to test this). However, I Am also a devout christian. I am unsure of what to do. Is there any way I can be absolved of this sin? Or am I stuck in this variable purgatory?
>>
>>18337801
Sins were made up by the church. Along with jesus and god. Magic is not real. You're good. Go be happy
>>
>>18337801
Being gay is not, in itself, a sin, regardless of your branch of Christianity. You might look into finding a spiritual director, but strive always to follow God according to your conscience.

>>18338088

Wtf is this post. Just fuck off.
>>
>>18337801
there are lots of churches that accept homosexuality and other LGBT groups.
>>
File: 1494151533997.jpg (29KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
1494151533997.jpg
29KB, 600x733px
>>18338098
being this salty that not everyone in the world is as delusional as you.
>>
>>18338099
god says to kill all the faggots. so they must not by real christians than. hail god, the slayer of faggots and sodomites.
>>
File: 1482344609860.jpg (66KB, 1407x473px) Image search: [Google]
1482344609860.jpg
66KB, 1407x473px
why are there so many gay christians but not gay lesbians when they all say lesbians are ok?
>>
>>18337801

realize that if god exists then a heavily edited version of what he says is not going to be accurate. the bible has been translated and updated. people will say shit like 'we use the king james version' as if that is somehow valid, just ignoring the fact that its called the king james version because king james pick and chose what he liked, removed shit he didn't and added stuff that wasn't there.

but they act like its no big deal.

realize that the only thing god can pretty clearly haveb een said to say is the ten commandments.

all that shit from leviticus about though shalt not suck another dudes cock is just hearsay.

also remember that if god is real hes not just going to be some how all powerful but completely retarded. the whole rules of leviticus applied to the people at the time for obvious reasons. for instance, the whole pork thing. why was he so against pork? cuz at the time it had a horrifyingly scary parasite that was damn near impossible to kill even with cooking (as methods back then were not great) and eating it would surely lead to disease and death.

no shell fish? same reason really, hard to cook and lead to disease and death.

dont fucking masturbate? probably because there was less then 10k christians at the time and any seed not being used to make babies was wasted seed considering everyone was dying from breaking the above rules and simply how hard life was back then.

so why did he hate gays? mostly just because they needed to procreate back then and gays distracted from that. but we dont NEED to procreate now, the world is full of fat healthy christians who dont need no babies. so god likely doens't care, if he ever did. more likely these were rules created by higher members in the church to help keep society running, not by god.
>>
everyone compartmentalizes. you already do too, just with other stuff. look at all the ridiculous rules in the bible you don't follow and feel no guilt about and have no intention of ever fixing, and just addb eing gay to that list.

its not even a new thing, people have been breaking the rules since they were first written, writing them didn't actually change much,.
>>
>>18338238

>everyone compartmentalizes. you already do too, just with other stuff. look at all the ridiculous rules in the bible you don't follow and feel no guilt about and have no intention of ever fixing, and just addb eing gay to that list.
Most of the rules you are thinking of were never ever binding on gentiles.

>>18338190

I hate to say this but I think religion in general tends to attract more women than men. So maybe its reversed for gay people?
>>
>>18338225
Still gotta outbreed the followers of the quran.
>>
>>18337801
The bible never mentions homosexuality. Its a misunderstanding. The only people that judge that are fellow humans not God.

As for changing it sorry dude no dice. If you're gay you're gay. No real way to stop that aside from lying to yourself.
>>
File: Feel it.jpg (454KB, 625x980px) Image search: [Google]
Feel it.jpg
454KB, 625x980px
Religion is a means for humanity to cope with things they do not understand yet. There is no god, there is no divinity. Accept that and accept yourself.

Your religion is just a product of your homogeneous cultural upbringing. Break free of the shackles of nurture.
>>
>>18338923
>writes out irreligious statement in religious form
>whilst namefagging that hard

r u ok?
>>
If you're a devout Christian why not go to Christian resources for help instead of coming to 4chan? Is this b8?
>>
Sodom and Gomorrah were "destroyed by God" because they were having endless orgies of ambiguous sexuality and sacrificing the babies born from the orgy, or rather killing babies so there's no crying babies to get in the way of the orgy. Also they tried to rape some angels. It has little to do with the concept of homosexuality, just unbarred sexual depravity and child killing. So there's that.

Also, Jesus taught love. Walking on water was meditation, turning water into wine was mushroom tea and self reflection. Jesus was just a normal human being who took time to meditate and study ancient teachings. If you really want to be a devout Christian, forget about worrying about Hell because you like penis and maybe broaden your knowledge on Christianity and pre-Christian things Jesus would have certainly studied himself if you believe he was real. Many believe Mary Magdalene was a priestess of Isis in Egypt, Jesus wasn't trying to tell people there was some asshole in the sky who would smite you for doing a naughty, and sexuality isn't inherently bad, in fact it used to be the center of worship in the form of fertility rites and giant dick statues. Back in the day you'd literally go to a temple, jerk off onto a giant stone cock, and commune with God aka MEDITATE

Tl:Dr, fuck everything you know about mainstream Christianity, go on a spiritual journey and accept yourself for who you are.
>>
>>18337801
Do not be gay,im not saying this from a religious place,im saying that if you are doubting being gay,you are not gay,you should seek for proffesional advice.
>>
>>18338983
>Jesus was just a normal human

Please know that you will burn in hell.
>>
File: 16cp_outtakes_El_T_1757877g.jpg (35KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
16cp_outtakes_El_T_1757877g.jpg
35KB, 630x420px
>>18338989
mfw
>>
>>18338989
Tut, the religious and their idols. Didn't your god say something about not getting spiritually hoodwinked by idols?
>>
>>18337801
>am I stuck in this variable purgatory?

Life is a test anon, your real life will be with God with you know what it good. You decide yourself if you want to let God down.
>>
>>18337801
No need to test it dude, you gay. Also the Bible never once mentions homosexuality as we know it today it talksof homosexuality in the context of adultery... men back then were married off to women, and so if you were sleeping with a man you would have been cheating.

Also when people thought of men laying with men, it was associated with temple prostitution and pagans. The Jews wanted to create a Jewish identity so they packaged much of what was associated with pagan culture and condemned it, homosexuality was widely practiced amongf pagans.

Jesus never once spoke of homosexuality. And Paul didn't use any word that meant gay or homosexual, he used a word that when translated literally only means soft, and later people just guessed, oh he must mean homosexuality.

And as for Sodom and Gommorah, homosexuality was not the sin of Sodom. Those twin cities were inhospitable and they wanted to rape the visitors/ foreigners because they were outsiders and they wanted to humiliate them. Thjey would have wanted to dot he same if they were female visiotrs. Also they were angels, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say raping angels aint cool.

A scholar on the Old Testament once said to say Sodom and Gommorah is a tale about homosexuality is like saying a story about an axe murder is really about the axe. It's not about the act of homosexuality but the motive behind it, to use it as a tool to humiliate.

Don't worry you can be both gay and Christian.

Also recall the story of David and Jonathan it is heavily implied there was something going on there, as one said unto the other that he loved him more than he could any woman..You're fine dude.

Spread your gay Christian wings and soar.
>>
>>18338996
Jesus was not an idol, but God himself. God is both the Father and the Son. The divinity of Christ is the foundation of Christianity. Any Christian not accepting this is a heretic that will be denied the kingdom of heaven.
>>
>>18338987
You're an idiot everyone who first st6arts wondering if they're gay goes through a period of denial and doubt.
>>
>>18339017
>Sodom and Gommorah is a tale about homosexuality is like saying a story about an axe murder is really about the axe.

This is wonderful.
>>
>>18339020
"I threw a clean pass, you guys ran it out of the ballpark"

-The man from earth.

It's kind of why I have some respect for Muhammad, it seems he saw what a church could do to twist the message of its messiah and banned 'churches'. Wasn't a complete patch for the fallibilities of humans but at least it was an effort.
>>
>>18337801
Acting on being gay is a sin. If you're just gay thats fine but it also means you should never be in a gay relationship,
>>
>>18339031
Oh shutup protestant heretic. Your floxk removed scripture from the Bible and altered words from scripture. There literally is no word for being homosexual in the Bible. That idea comes from bad translations. Don't try to lead anon down a path of loneliness and depression. Get your heretic ass da fuck out.

I will say being a protestant is a sin though.
>>
>>18339037
I think I do need to get around to reading the bible, but I'd only want one with the full apocrypha included.

Apropos of "cutting bits out of the bible"; Catholicism was the first guilty party.
>>
File: 1478469516593.png (13KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
1478469516593.png
13KB, 238x212px
>>18337801
>Jesus said "love thy neighbour"

And that was it. Not "love thy neighbour unless he follows a different religion", not "love thy neighbour unless their sexual orientation is different to yours", not "love they neighbour as long as he has the right colour skin", not "love thy neighbour unless he decides to put on a skirt, in which case cast him out in to the street". It's a simple as that mate. God would rather you suck dicks then go to church than suck dicks and stop believing.
>>
>>18339131
This. Christianity was meant to be about acceptance and love.

What the ever loving fuck happeed to that?
>>
>>18339186
Temple shysters happened that's what.
>>
>>18337801
You asked the wrong board
>>
Romans 1:26-27
"Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones; in the same way, men committed shameful acts with other men and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

inb4 that bit doesn't count because you can choose which part of the bible you follow and which parts you don't. Isn't it obvious that God wrote the bible such that you can just pick and choose which bits you like? Clearly when God said this he was wrong, I know because I'm human.
>>
>>18339719
God didn't say this, a human said this and claimed he was inspired by God.
>>
>>18339724
good job, you just debunked the entire bible. I guess you don't have any """""proof""""" that god exists now since apparently the entire bible is written by man and therefore not valid.

Here's some more for you. Also if anyone would like to point out quotes where the bible says sodomy is okay I would love to here them.

Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."
Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death."
1 Cor 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals"
1 Tim 1:9-10 "realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers"
>>
You're either a devout Christian or a devout homosexual.
PICK ONE, FAGGOT.
>>
>>18339747
Jesus wasn't around when these were written. Some of us decided that it's safer to just believe in what Jesus said himself (allegedly at least), those are the main official truths.
That's the whole point. The most trust worthy things are those that Jesus is supposed to have said himself. A lot of people claim to hear God's voice but only a few have actually met Jesus and heard him, and God as a person (at least what we believe to be God as a person) is the closest we can get. So that's why it makes sense to some of us to just believe 100% in what Jesus said and did when he was around. Not what people who met Jesus said later on, or what some Jews said before Jesus was born.
Same reason not everything the Pope or any Christian says is a God-spoken rule.
>>
>>18339719
Paul never even met Jesus, I wouldn't count him as a disciple. He was a Jew who thought he could cash in.

Also it's widely speculated that Paul himself was gay, he hated women, never dated or married, and he spoke of a "thorn in his side" without every saying what that was.

Dude was a self hating closet case who wanted shekels. Anything that came after Christ like Muhammad and Paul who all claim him I find highly suspect.

Jesus never once said a damn thing about homosexuality, not a thing, he did speak against divorce, but the same people who are so quick to quote the Bible on gays say nothing about divorce. Hypocrites the lot of you. Paul was an incognito Jew who clinged to the rules of the Old Testament while cashing in on Christ.
>>
>>18339747
Old Testament and Paul. If you're going to quote Paul, why not quote Muhammad while you're at it?
>>
File: Desmond.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Desmond.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>18337801
If God honestly is obsessed with penises only ever entering vaginas and men only dating women, heaven can't be much of a heaven can it. In fact if God is that uptight and strict oer love of all things Heaven doesn't sound that much different than hell.
>>
File: Archbishop Diarmuid.jpg (25KB, 403x307px) Image search: [Google]
Archbishop Diarmuid.jpg
25KB, 403x307px
>>18337801
>>
File: Pope Francis.png (116KB, 317x198px) Image search: [Google]
Pope Francis.png
116KB, 317x198px
>>18337801
>>
>>18337801
The bible is one of the most well kept documents in history, and it is God's message to humanity. If the bible says homosexuality is a sin (man shall not lay with man) it is a sin. Now, if you don't want to obey that, cool, but its a sin no matter what. So if you really are a devout Christian as you claim, you shouldn't want to openly disobey your God.
>>
File: misquoting jesus.jpg (112KB, 718x1080px) Image search: [Google]
misquoting jesus.jpg
112KB, 718x1080px
>>18339922
You're an idiot, the Bible was passed down by mouth for generations before it was written down.

Ever play a game of telephone before?

Also meaning gets lost in translation and you're reading it in a modern context instead of the times in which it was written. The apostles themselves did not pen the scripture, they repeated it, and it was written long after their deaths.

Educate yourself. You must be an evangelical. Studies show they are the dumbest among Christians and know the least about the Bible.
>>
>>18339922
Tell me oh self righteous ignoramus, do you by chance follow these edicts of the Bible? Fucking stupid hypocrite.

>Ye shall not round the corners of your heads. Leviticus 19:27

>Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

>When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20

>When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

>You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46

>Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. Ephesians 6:5

>If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

continued in next post...
>>
>>18339922
>>18339945
>If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15

>Report Advertisement
No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD. Deuteronomy 23:1

>Whosoever … hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookback, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken … He shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries. Leviticus 21:17-23

>Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same. Luke 3:11 NIV

(Have you been giving your clothes to the poor anon?)

"Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery." (Luke 16:18)

>"A bitched shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord." (Deuteronomy 23:2)

>"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Psalm 137:9)

>"But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head..." 1 Corinthians 11:5

I guess the Muslims are right,...

>If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)

>"And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." (Matthew 5:40)
>>
>>18339719
>God wrote the bible

oh man...do you really beleive that?
>>
>>18339880
>Paul was an incognito Jew

what are yout alking about, we know he was a jew, his real name was Saul and he was a hardcore sinner then got blinded, blablahblah, fast forward to Paul.
Don't you think your acceptance of different sexualities contradicts with your racism?
>>
>>18340047
Are we talking about the tv show Better call Saul? I love that show. ^_^
>>
>>18340040
www.whatissarcasm.org
>>
>>18340093
sorry, didn't read the whole post
>>
>>18337801
The sin could be lust, but as long as you behave correctly I think is not a pronlem (i'm christian, not so devout and I live in a very open environment)

Being homosexual is not a sin, there are even heterosexual people with that fantasy, just dont change your partner very ofthen and all would be ok
>>
File: David loved Jonathan.png (47KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
David loved Jonathan.png
47KB, 512x384px
>>18337801
David and Jonathan were lovers. It's written right there.

>1 Samuel 18:1 After David had finished talking with Saul, Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself.

Jesus also healed a Roman soldier's lover, a lot of modern day Christians translate it to servant, but everywhere else in the Bible the word originally wrote for servant was an entirely different word. The word written for this soldiers companion conveyed a romantic relationship of sorts.
>>
File: David-Jonathan romance.jpg (382KB, 733x890px) Image search: [Google]
David-Jonathan romance.jpg
382KB, 733x890px
>>18341014
>>
>>18337801
just become a priest, you'll find your natural habitat therein.
>>
>>18341877
You're talking about pedophilia, OP is talking about homosexuality.
>>
>>18337801
If you're absolutely not interested in women, simply live a celibate life, regularly confess impure thoughts and that's it, you're good to go. Having homosexual thoughts isn't a ticket straight to hell, just make sure you don't practice homosexual sex, and when/if you do, confess and repent.
>>
>>18342422
>I feel uncomfortable around gays, therefore homosexuality is a sin
>>
>>18341015
>>18341014
>>18339945
>>18339885
>>18339880
>>18339037
>>18339017
>>18338983
>>18338801
>all this heresy and fag denial
You're pretty much one foot in hell already.
>>
>>18342438
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>18342422
Don't listen to this idiot. I've known gays who tried to live such lives and eventually had an epiphany in their 60's or so realizing the "homosexuality is a sin" meme is bullshit.

I can't even begin to express the amount of sorrow and regret they felt and still feel that they wasted so much of their lives on a lie.

Don't give OP advice that will only lead him to regret and sadness.
>>
File: Gehenna.jpg (46KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
Gehenna.jpg
46KB, 500x369px
>>18342443
Hell is not a spiritual afterlife place, it is a physical place. Hell is a European invention. Jesus spoke of Gehenna, which is an actual physicqal place on Earth where human bodies and rubbish were tossed, it was usually a place where outcasts and the impoverished were tossed as trash. It was basically an ancient garbage dump. Whenever you read of Jesus talking of Hell in English, he was actually talking about Gehenna.

Hell is something Christian Europeans stole from Nordic Mythology in order to try and convert them.

Hel is the daughter of Loki and the ruler of the underworld. Christians of Europe stole it and replaced Gehenna with Hell. It also added as an incentive for the Church to scare people into believing in such a spiritual hellscape, so that they could control them and say

>The oly way to escape this is to obey our commands and give us money

Remember indulgences?

Hell as people think of it does don't exist. Gehenna on the other hand does exist, you can in fact go visit "Hell" now if you like, as long as you have the money to travel to Jerusalem.

It's so painful how many Christians out there don't even study the history and context and original wording of the scriptures they profess such devotion to. If anything anon you are sinning in lying to people about something Jesus never really said.
>>
>>18342472
Corrupting Christianity so you can continue living in sin is what will lead to regret and sadness.

>>18342488
>I read some bullshit on a blog, let me enlighten you
>>
I, personally, don't believe.

However, the church's position is clear: Men sin and are forgiven in Christ.

While strict Jewish law would indeed put those who have committed sexual acts between men to death, Christians get forgiveness.

Gay sex is no different from masturbation or any other form of sodomy (which encompasses a whole lot more than buttsex).
>>
>>18342527
Actually following pagan concepts that were swen into Christianity is sinful. Hell is a pagan concept. You might as well warn of Thor striking someone down.

Also Christmas Trees and Christmas day? Both pagan concepts. The idea of bringing trees inside was to bring pagans inside as the pagans worshipped trees. the day of Christmas was originally a pagan holiday not th day of Jesus's birth.

Europe corrupted Christianity beyond belief,

And no I didn't read it on a blog. I've studied the Bible and its history in libraries for over a decade now, you presumptious fool.
>>
Being gay isn't a sin, acting on it is just as acting on heterosexuality outside of marriage is a sin. All eyes are equal in God's eye, but consciously living a lifestyle apart from God is the real issue. Pray about it, I have a family friend going through the same thing.
>>
>>18342557
Actually there is no record of the Jews ever putting homosexuals to death, many of their own laws they did not follow the harshest penalty for.
>>
File: you're a dick.jpg (265KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
you're a dick.jpg
265KB, 627x626px
>>18342564
He's not your friend, as you are not acting as a friend to him, you're giving him bad advice that one day he and maybe even you will come to regret.

He's an acquaintance, not a friend, as you're not being a friend to him.

Do him a favor and not fill his head with inane beleifs and force your own lifestyle unto him.
>>
>>18342564
Whoa... you're a lousy "friend". God, I'd hate to see his enemies if you call yourself a friend of his.
>>
>>18342563
Stop making me cringe.
>>
>>18342574
He's not my friend and I don't know him (he's like 57), I just know he's suffering the same thing.
And I'm not doing any of that, he grew up in the faith and didn't want to leave it, so he acted accordingly.
Chill, anon
>>
>I have yet to test this
You're asexual.
If you have a sexuality you know it. If you don't know, you're asexual
>>
>>18342591
You're still a dick and so is your entire family for not being actually supportive, instead you're being a detriment to his life. If anyone is deserving of hell it is you.
>>
>>18342593
He wouldn't be saying this if he didn't have some incling or attraction to men.

Lord, the lengths some of you heteros go to to try and hold gay people back or get them to repress their sexual desires is astounding.

When I was a teenager I didn't know, but I am most definitely queer as a 3 dollar bill.
>>
>>18342599
Would you be supportive of a friend's habit to shoot heroin up his vein?
>>
>>18342586
You still haven't provided any counter argument dumbass.
>>
>>18342599
We are supportive, he made the choice to stay with the church rather than follow carnal pleasures, and we supported it. What's wrong with a man following his convictions rather than his dick?
>>
>>18342606
Heroin and homosexuality aren't even in the same universe you retard.

I'd be supportive of any gay friend or heterosexual friend who wanted to find love or happiness. I just tell them BOTH to be careful and wear protection, homosexuality just as heterosexuality is quite safe as long as you use protection and don't sleep around.

I wouldn't support someone doing heroin, but I'd be fine with them drinking or smoking pot.

Actually I'm for the decriminalization of all drugs because I don't think the Governmkent should regulate private behavior.
>>
>>18342604
I have an asexual friend who had a long phase thinking he might be gay and he said the same things.

>talking about tits n shit
>he doesn't get what's so interesting bout it

>"I can't know for sure until i try."
>>
>>18342617
The very fact that you're pushing him towards that path because thats what you think is ideal, why not support him in being true to yourself. People like those of you in your family are responsible for countless suicides and deaths of gay men and women. You're being an acoomplice by pushing him to something that is self destructive. Your family has blood on your hands and if anything should happen to him.
I gurantee you, you and your family will burn in hell.
>>
>>18342631
asexuality is far far less common than homosexuality, it's more likelly that one would be gay rarther than asexual.
>>
>atheists and christiams arguing pointlessly
You're not going to change they're beliefs.

But to the christians pushing a gay man to celibacy: that is in no way Christ-like. Christ calls for compassion and forgiveness. Gay sex is no more heinous a sin than masturbation or sex without conception. It is all sodomy and it is all forgiven. Consider why you seem to think homosexuality is a graver sin than its brothers or more worthy of intervention.

Also consider the long-term psychological effects of helping to guilt a man into celibacy
>>
>>18342614
I'm not wasting any time on Zeitgeist-tier "arguments".
>>
OP just ignore these fedoras and head to the christianity board on 8ch. You'll get more help there, God bless you and may you be well brother.
>>
>>18342631
All the asexuals I have met aren't truly asexual if you question them in depth about it. Every single one I have met when questioned reveals that they're truly just scared of or repulsed of the idea of physical intimacy, but they still are very much attracted to one sex or the other or both.
>>
>>18342642
Because you don't have one so you resort to stupid puerile ad hominem attacks. Just don't even bother replying if you're just going to shit post.
>>
>>18342640
>Christ calls for compassion and forgiveness
...and to not be sinful and lustful.

>it is all forgiven
Yeah, if you repent and try to stop doing it.
>>
>>18342643
I'm not an atheist and I'm a devout Christian that knows homosexuality not to be a sin.
>>
File: gay christians.jpg (108KB, 480x317px) Image search: [Google]
gay christians.jpg
108KB, 480x317px
>>18337801
>22Keep your belief about such matters between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who does not condemn himself by what he approves.

Just be true to yourself, worship God, and find yourself a man. Just don't be a slut. I think sleeping around is sinful. I think true intimacy and romance are not. It's not who you love, by the source of that love.
>>
File: 1450393908969.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1450393908969.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>>18342664
>a devout Christian that knows homosexuality not to be a sin.
>>
>>18342651
Do you "support" family friends in their attempts to not masturbate? Do you act as a childless sex-anonymous sponsor?

Of course not, because it's none of your fucking business. It is between the individuals involved and god.
>>
>>18342672
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
>>
>>18342672
It's literally not

Homosexual sex is a sin, not homosexuality.

It's sex for pleasure instead of conception that is the issue.
>>
>>18342680
So couples who are sterile or who are elderly and can no longer bear children are all living in sin since they know they cannot conceive? Got it. I'll go tell my grandparents that they're living in sin.
>>
>>18342688
You wrote that sarcastically, but you're correct. If your grandparents are fucking and it's not for conception that's sodomy.

It's also none of your business
>>
>>18342674
>Do you "support" family friends in their attempts to not masturbate?
I support my friends who are trying to quit masturbation.
>Do you act as a childless sex-anonymous sponsor?
A what?

>>18342678
"Do not judge" does not translate into "nothing is a sin, do whatever you want".
>>
>>18342697
What about kissing or hugging? Is that a sin?
>>
File: what's wrong with homosexuality.png (91KB, 484x679px) Image search: [Google]
what's wrong with homosexuality.png
91KB, 484x679px
>>18337801
I highly recommend that you read the following books anon.
>>
>>18342711
>>
>>18342716
>>
File: Jonathan Loved David.jpg (13KB, 401x648px) Image search: [Google]
Jonathan Loved David.jpg
13KB, 401x648px
>>18342721
>>
File: unclobber.jpg (28KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
unclobber.jpg
28KB, 324x500px
>>18342727
>>
>>18342721
>>18342727
>the David and Jonathan meme
>the Sergius and Bacchus meme
Heresy combined with historical revisionism, how lovely.
>>
>>18342731
The word erastai literally means lovers. They are described in such in ancient texts that document their martydom. Stop trying to hetero-wash history with shit like, no no Alexander the Great wasn't gay, and oh one of my favorites is the claim that Alan turing wasn't gay.

Anybody who contributed to society and was blatantly gay or bisexual there will be scared little ignorant man children who stomp their feet and scream against it, no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.
>>
>>18342704
No.

I don't know what you're confused about here - if you spurt and it wasn't to make a baby you dun bad.
>>
>>18342755
So men making out with other men and hugging and licking are fine so long as it's not penetrative, got it.
>>
>>18342762
Yes, that's correct.

You keep making these sarcastic replies but you should probably know what you're talking about before being such a shit.
>>
>>18338134

>Tips fedora
>>
>>18342527
>Corrupting Christianity so you can continue living in sin is what will lead to regret and sadness.

I 'm prettu sure it will lead to a life of happiness and success. Just look at all the CEOs and all the managerial staff at multinational corporations
>>
>>18342768
So it's fine for two men to live in a romantic relationship so long as they don't penetrate one another? Got it.
>>
>>18342586
>>18342642

what a comfortable cop out. The anon is right, it's not Zeitgeist that teaches that, it's history. And you still haven't provided a counterargument. The reason for that being that you consider that christianity is a norm, for which you don't really feel that there needs to be justification. It's just the truth, your consciousness level of understanding is "to know", you "know" it so it can't ever be challenged. Which also disproves your position -which I 'm sure you have- that christianity is under attack.
>>
File: passion & love.jpg (39KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
passion & love.jpg
39KB, 500x440px
There's too much hatred and homophobia and bigotry in this thread. Let's have some love! That's what the world needs now more than ever.

Let's have some same-sex kisses! To kiss the hate away.
>>
>>18342790
cute desu
>>
>>18342697
sodomy is fucking in the ass.
>>
>>18342731
>calling bible study and challenging religious texts historical revisionism

>>>/his/
>>
File: tongue.jpg (51KB, 694x553px) Image search: [Google]
tongue.jpg
51KB, 694x553px
>>18342790
Let's give it a little tongue too for taste.
>>
>>18342790
I had a transexual woman penetrate me from behind. She didn't go all the way though, but it wasn't unpleasant at all. Then it was my turn and I rode that train to sexual-dissapointmetn-ville! TOOOT, TOOT!
>>
File: 1493384322658.jpg (58KB, 554x592px) Image search: [Google]
1493384322658.jpg
58KB, 554x592px
>>18342778
Yes.
>>
>>18342806
Sodomy is the wanton lustful behavior of the sodomites.

Fucking in the ass is fucking in the ass.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 240x210px
>>18342871
Not all gay men pratice anal sex. I have a gay friend who hates it. Some practice in frotting and intercrural sex.

Your sex life must be dull as fuck as you obviously have no imagination beyond penis goes into ass or vagina. My God, women probably aren't telling you this, but I know of guys who think like you, and all I hear from women is how lousy they are in bed.

You probably suck in bed, that is if you're even getting laid, the girl just isn't telling you orshe is faking it. You're pathetic.

Anyways back to the kissing.
>>
>>18342635
Where do you keep missing the part where I say that it was HIS CHOICE. He decided what he wanted and we support what he wanted. Quit projecting.
>>
>>18342969
>Not all gay men pratice anal sex

talking about sinning...
>>
File: LOVE.jpg (180KB, 698x466px) Image search: [Google]
LOVE.jpg
180KB, 698x466px
>>18342979
Yes but you share in the same distorted vision that homosexuality is somehow wrong, so naturally you're going to be rooting him on, it's like saying you hate alcohol, but then supplying an alcoholic with beverages. You're not being supportive because he has chosen something destructive, that is the antithesis of support. You're killing his spirit. You're sick.

Now back to some more kisses.
>>
>>18342969
hey, I'm bad in bed but I support love and sex etc.

Actually, come to think about it, I 'm very good in bed, just not for myself, lol.
>>
>>18342969
lol wat

I was correcting his erroneous definition of sodomy

I'm an atheist, idgaf what you do in privacy
>>
>>18337801
Well, I'd say abandon the religion so you aren't constantly guilt-tripped for shit beyond your control, but I get the feeling that isn't an option. You could go the "If God is just and all-loving, he will judge me based on the virtues I lived by and not my sexuality" route.
>>
>>18342680
Then why isn't heterosexual sex for pleasure a problem?
>>
File: touch.jpg (26KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
touch.jpg
26KB, 399x600px
>>18343062
>This
>>
File: paradise.jpg (63KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
paradise.jpg
63KB, 500x334px
>>18337801
I thank God everyday that I'm gay. There is nothing about the heterosexual lifestyle that appeals to me whatsoever. In my heart of hearts I see no sin it. If God didn't like gays or acts of love or romance between them, so be it. He and I will have to live with that and that's between God and myself.

But knowing and studying God, God hating homosexual love doesn't jive with the God I have come to know, love, and worship, that seems more like an aspect of the devil than of God. God is love.
>>
>>18337801
Just ask yourself what is happiness to you, and you will know the answer to your own question.

It really is on a Romeo & Juliet scale of tragedy that there are people out there who hold such fears, hatred, and sheer stupidity that they would keep you from love and happiness.

Man is telling you that your love is a sin, not God. True love in of itself can never be a sin. Forget these bastards and follow your bliss.
>>
>>18343062
According to christianity it is
>>
>>18337801
Worshipping Christianity is just worshipping Judaism. My advice is to not worship Jews and just be a fag. No problem with that.
>>
>>18343307
>>18343329
you 're not paying enough attention to me.
>>
File: happy.jpg (13KB, 496x189px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
13KB, 496x189px
>>18343329
What I never will understand is why some straight guys are so opposed to homosexuality?

I mean think about it a minute... you really want more competition for women? Are you stupid? Who in their right mind says.... mmm I want less options. I gurantee you many of the homophobes out there would end up with far less women and when they do they will likely be heifers.

If anything it would make more sense for straight men to be rooting on and supporting homosexuals like

>more women for me

I really don't get it.
>>
>>18343377
The fuck are you talking about?

discontented permavirgin detected
>>
>>18343401
no, I 'm this guy>>18342819
>>18342987
>>18343014
>>
File: your mouth & mine.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
your mouth & mine.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>18342816
>>
File: make out 148.jpg (51KB, 540x492px) Image search: [Google]
make out 148.jpg
51KB, 540x492px
>>18343412
>>
File: licky licky must be sticky.jpg (159KB, 715x310px) Image search: [Google]
licky licky must be sticky.jpg
159KB, 715x310px
>>18343420
>>
>>18343423
>>
>>18343429
>>
I really dislike how religion makes people feel bad about traits of themself, and they didn't even do anything wrong.

Remember, god is about love and acceptance.
>>
File: Rob Bell.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rob Bell.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>18343506
I like Pastor Rob Bell's view of homosexuality.

>At his Viper Room appearance in July 2012, Bell took a question from an audience member concerned about the church's acceptance of gay members. Said Bell, "Some people are gay, and you're our brothers and you're our sisters, and we love you. We love you... [Gay people] are passionate disciples of Jesus just like I'm trying to be, so let's all get together and try to do something about the truly big problems in our world."[44] On March 17, 2013, in an interview at Grace Cathedral in San Francisco, Bell said, "I am for marriage. I am for fidelity. I am for love, whether it's a man and a woman, a woman and a woman, a man and a man...And I think the ship has sailed. This is the world we are living in and we need to affirm people wherever they are."[45]
>>
You can change your religion, you can't change who you are at your core.
Denying it will only make your life miserable, and not be true to yourself.
Basically living hell.
>>
>>18343356
Book, Chapter, and Verse, please.
>>
>>18343506
I got handed a high libido, it doesn't make me feel bad that my religion doesn't let me use it, it's just my own set of challenges like everyone else has.
>>
>>18342999
What we view as destructive and non destructive are different. Why should he or I cave to your view? For a few earthly pleasures?
On a side note, because I see you going there from here, I agree with what you've said in other posts regarding less government intervention in private lives.
>>
>>18343594
Libido is purely lust. Homosexuality isn't just lust, it's love. You can fall in love with a member of the same sex just as you can a member of the opposite sex. Ever heard of homo-romantic? It's people who only feel love towards members of the same sex, some of them don't even have sex but will kiss and be in a relationship together. Stop equating homosexuality to just sex.

Lust does not equate to homosexuality. Don't make false equivalencies.
>>
File: heavenly gay.jpg (13KB, 246x320px) Image search: [Google]
heavenly gay.jpg
13KB, 246x320px
>>18343613
Lying to yourself and or living a lie and suppressing it is not healthy, ask any psychologist or psychiatrist and they will agree with me. You are encouraging him in something that is not psychologically healthy. That's why people like you have a hand in gay teen suicide. Like it or not but you do, you encourage other to deny and repressive feelings of LOVE. I assert you know not what love is and thus can never know God. I would pity you if your foolishness was not bringing harm to the life of another. Thus, I simply rebuke you and that which you stand for.

If Heaven were to be filled with people like you, it wouldn't be much of a Heaven at all. It would merely be a question of which place do you care to suffer, in the clouds or in the ground?
>>
File: Sanctified.jpg (89KB, 555x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctified.jpg
89KB, 555x720px
>>18343613
>>18343613
Tell me where do you fit hermaphrodites in your very nsimple minded view of the world? They are somewhere inbetween male and female, some are elft as is, some the arents choose the sex, others wait... If they're left as is is it a sin for them to be with or marry either sex? If the parents choose a sex they grow up to feel like isn't the right sex is it a sin with them tro be with someone of the same sex as the sex that was chosen for them? What about transgender people? Is it a sin for them to get a sex change? If it is then why is it not a sin to choose one sex or another for a hermaphrodite?

Should a transgendered person date someone of the same sex or the opposite sex?

You see life is more complicated than you like to think it is. You think in terms of black and white, and this or that, and put everything nice and tidy into little boxes.

Wake up nelly, life is anything but simple, life is grey.

So stop bullshitting people with this inane absurd philosophy that denies people their natural inclinations and happiness... an absurd phiolosophy that is a distortion of scripture and has no basis in reality.

You sir or madam are the very epitome of all that is wrong with this world, you are evil, you lack the intellect to see the bigger picture so you "help" gay friends to live psychologically unhealthy lives, just because it fits into a warped view of scripture that you prescribe too, nopt to mention you're going on anonymous boards and pushing gay anons with that same sick twisted narrow minded and idiotic view point. You certainly are not innocent.

You are persecuting gay people with your very words. You know nothing about the Bible and your understanding of the world we live in is puerile at best. You sicken me.

If by chance we both end up going into heaven, and if God were to allow it, no one really knows what heaven is like or the physics of how such a realm operate, but if possible please stay as far away from me as possible.
>>
>>18343613
You represent all that I abhors in this world.
>>
>>18337801
As your new messiah I say you're good.
>>
File: m.gif (101KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
m.gif
101KB, 500x232px
>>18343613
>>18343594
>>18342871
>>18342680
>>18342702
>>18342564
Why are some straight dudes such assholes to gay people? I'll never understand it. If this is what your "god" tells you or what you think is moral, who the hell would want to associate with you or worship your "god"?

>>18342643
Spamming cripple-chan on here. Everyone who has jumped ship already has, give up you autist.
>>
File: Why 8chan is empty.jpg (104KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
Why 8chan is empty.jpg
104KB, 1420x946px
>>18342643
Ate chan is a fucking pathetic joke. They have boards dedicated to a singular religion?

That's really fucking stupid, but I'm not surprised given who made that site and the so called party he had to celebrate ate chan.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/10/gamergate-supporters-party-at-strip-club.html
Btw what is Brennan's life expectancy given his massive amount of maladies and disfigurements?
>>
>>18338983
>killing babies so there's no crying babies to get in the way of the orgy.

Is this still an option? I vote for all of us just start doing this for one last glorious generation.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.