[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never been to a club/bar before.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Hi. I'm a 26 year old female who has never been to a club or a late night bar before. I have no friends to go to them with at the moment, and am considering going by myself but I have a feeling it will be really awkward and I'll just end up leaving because I'll just be by myself watching drunk people dance or something annoying like that. Should I go by myself for the experience or is it weird for girls to go by themselves?
>>
>>18335198
Sorry to say this but.. if you're remotely attractive, or probably even if you're not, you will probably be hounded by guys. Within 10 minutes you'll probably have you starting to try to pick you up, and not all of them will be polite about it.

And, depending on how self assured and comfortable you are, this may or may not be an overwhelming experience.

You should also note that different bars have different clientele. A lot of more casual bars will start to kind of die down a little at about 11 because that's when they start heading out to the club. Inversely, some only pick up more after that.

You can actually avoid a lot more of that hounding at a gay bar, but also expect it to be kind of loud and crowded late at night. The crowd itself will probably be a lot friendlier though. And no, you don't have to be gay to go to a gay bar (I'm a straight dude, I've been to plenty. Sometimes with gay friends, sometimes with only straight friends). A lot of women go just because they feel safer and more comfortable at them (though I have seen some kind of creepy status dudes go to them specifically to pick up chicks).

IMO late night bars are cool sometimes, and it's something you should experience, but if you're not in to it, that's cool too.
I'm in my late 20s and I've already long since realized that I always prefer more chill environments, and I get claustrophobic and cramped as fuck when I'm at a packed bar that's blaring music for too long. It just feels like I can't do shit even if I wanted to and I'd rather have some personal space to do whatever I want, to be able to actually hear the people I'm talking to and make new friends, and to be able to actually order a drink without waiting 15 minutes. That's just me and I'm starting to old man it though lol.

Good luck. Happy drinking.
>>
>>18335198
Just go. Chat up some dude or let somebody try to use PUA on you.

Just remember that finding honest long term husband material bf there is almost impossible.

You dont go to bars for a reason. Be it not liking hooking up culture, alcohol, degenerate music, being introvert who rather spend weekend alone or just because you didnt feel like it.

If you want bf or something like that, consider looking at this
>>18293702
it is not exactly meant for girls, but you should get the idea on where and how to look for bf.

And no, going alone to bar isnt considered being loser behavior. But drinking alcohol alone in bar is a solid start on becoming alcoholic. Still, girls have easier time hooking up with boys. Just make sure this is what you want and have condoms ready.

Good luck!
>>
>>18335264
>Sorry to say this but.. if you're remotely attractive, or probably even if you're not, you will probably be hounded by guys.

>Sorry to say this
>as if this isn't exactly what she wanted to hear

Go OP. Have fun. Wear something hot. And who knows? If you're lucky I might hit on you.

Also, if you want to get a guy's attention while dancing, don't be afraid to just ram your ass into him. Sometimes that's the only way I know a girl is interested lol.
>>
>>18335198
Probably not a good idea to go alone.

You don't need close friends. Just bring up the idea to girls at work or classes.
>>
>>18335419
>Sorry to say this
>as if this isn't exactly what she wanted to hear

Not everyone has the undying thirst of a thousand virgins anon.

Sometimes people want to just go to hangout and not be mobbed, objectified/condescended to, and looked at like a sucker waiting to be reeled in.

It's like... you ever go out to grab a dinner or something, and you run across a PETA/Green Peace Stall/Those Mormon dudes on bikes/homeless guy or something, and you accidentally make eye contact, and then they take that as the initiative to stop you and tell you how you need to sign up for this thing or give money to that thing, and part of you is trying to be a decent human being and politely step away, but it's slow going and another part wants to just tell them to fuck off so you can actually go eat that meal/buy that thing/whatever?

Now imagine if this shit just CONSTANTLY kept happening.

Does every girl see it that way? No.
But if they do, there's not really something like a women's only bar where they can avoid that kind of hassle.
>>
>>18335473
>being this much of a white knight

Just because women don't like attention from certain men doesn't mean they don't want it at all. Hell just loOK at the context clues:

> I have a feeling it will be really awkward and I'll just end up leaving because I'll just be /by myself/ watching drunk people dance or something annoying like that

This implies she wants to be drunk dancing with someone and having fun. But I digress.
>>
>>18335198
Clubbing is overrated, especially at that age. You are not missing much. If you want to dance, take dance lessons (students usually meet for dancing, not for getting someone to fuck like it's the case in clubs).

if you want to drink, there are many bars.

bottom line, you're not missing out. Especially at that age. Get some friends, go, get it out of your system and live happily after that knowing it was a shit experience. (unless you want to go hook up with an asshole and enjoy getting attention)
>>
>>18335198
I would go and so what if you get bored or don't like it and leave after 15 minutes. At least you will have the experience.

Don't booze it up though since you are by yourself.
>>
>>18335198
Nah go with a group or to a singles night. A single girl is just going to get nothing but guys posting up with their cocks in their hands.
>>
>>18336023
She doesn't have to go to a club for this to happen. Had a guy behind me in queue at Starbucks other day kept trying to rub his dick on my ass.
>>
>>18336025
How does that invalidate what I said? Fuck off, reddit.
>>
>>18336026
it doesn't invalidate what you said but supports it
>>
>>18336035
It does not. The point of my comment is that going to the club alone as a young female is a waste of time. Your comment means she should never leave the house.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.