[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I get asked if I have a GF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1488684057913.jpg (33KB, 660x438px) Image search: [Google]
1488684057913.jpg
33KB, 660x438px
>start job at a bank
>Get asked first day by a female co-worker if I have a GF
>deflect question
>go on a date with this chick one Saturday downtown
>Different co-worker apparently saw us
>She asks if I was downtown that weekend purposely not asking about the girl
>Get asked randomly today by my 8/10 boss if I have a GF
>Deflect again
What is the proper response to this question? I don't like discussion about my personal life as I don't really date. Why do women always ask me the same question? How do I handle it?
>>
>>18331981
Chad Problems ™
>>
>What is the proper response to this question?
Answering the question you were asked.

>Why do women always ask me the same question?
It's not limited to women. "How's the wife and kids, Frank?"

They're asking because you're projecting the aura of being an extremely boring person. "Nobody is all work", is their belief. They don't want to be silent around you, so they ask about your life away from work.
>>
>>18332048
No. My persona is the opposite of boring. I don't like discussing my personal life with anyone other than family. We talk plenty about everything, but this same question keeps reappearing from my female co-workers.
>>
Maybe ur female coworkers want ur 1inch dick because they've never experienced that sort of disappointment before.
>>
File: 1484871269122.jpg (113KB, 483x509px) Image search: [Google]
1484871269122.jpg
113KB, 483x509px
>>18332079
>>
Maybe they came up with an idea that you're gay? From what I've read and seen workplaces often have a mentality level of high school, so I can easily picture a group of women having a bet over whether you're gay or not, and you deflecting their questions aligns with but does not confirm their theory, so they keep pushing.
>>
File: 1485069861105.jpg (16KB, 252x255px) Image search: [Google]
1485069861105.jpg
16KB, 252x255px
>>18332079
>>18332079
luv it.
>>
>>18332069
>No. My persona is the opposite of boring
said every boring and not very good looking person ever.
>>
I wish people would ask me if I had a girlfriend so I could say no but if they knew any single women who where looking for a boyfriend I would be happy to meet them.
>>
>>18332351
you are so sincere and adorable, I like that.
OP is as lonely as you but is deluding himself.
>>
>>18331981
honest answers always work best
just say several
if they ask you for elaboration just say it happens and ask for a date

works on all them thirsty dtf girls the rest isnt relevant anyways
>>
File: tyrionyeah.jpg (8KB, 274x322px) Image search: [Google]
tyrionyeah.jpg
8KB, 274x322px
>>18332079
>>
>>18332295
They all definitely have the highschool mentality. They know I'm not gay since one of them spotted me on a date. Also know I do a lot of hunting/fishing. I'll discuss anything with these people, however I don't understand why this question keeps getting brought up
>>
I definitely enjoy the amount of Jon Hamm on this board today.
>>
>>18332351
Obligatory >>18293702
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.