[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does one do when they crave a romantic relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: photo.jpg (38KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
38KB, 900x900px
What does one do when they crave a romantic relationship?
>>
>>18329664
Get one.
>>
>>18329664
Be sad and lonely.

Bang hos. Ask them to stay in the morning.
>>
>>18329664
I have no idea.
>>
>>18329679
But I don't want a relationship for relationship's sake. I want a genuine one.
>>
>>18329664
It's fine to get a relationship because you want one and you're ready, as long as it is not because you are lonely.

If you are lonely, work on loving yourself more. The reasons why we are lonely are never other people.

You may be lonely because you feel like who you truly are is unlovable or because you feel like you aren't enough. Maybe for some other reasons.

Whatever it is, deal with it. Relationships should be about two whole people coming together to make something better.

If you want something real, you are gonna have to work for it. And that's gotta start now.
>>
>>18329664
I dont know, get one?
>>18293702
>>
File: mark.gif (472KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
mark.gif
472KB, 300x171px
>>18329664
>>
File: o ya bb i can wait so good.png (298KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
o ya bb i can wait so good.png
298KB, 420x420px
>>18330440
> Try to kiss her, tell her she makes you nervous because how sexy she is, hand hold her in public, hug her, bring her flowers on 2nd date, try asking her if you can walk her home, ask her if she wants to see your butterflies collections etc. Girls arent stupid and generally they want to fuck as much as you do, they just have to hide it.
>>
>>18330453
There is constructive criticism and shitposting. What do you find so bad about it? And you need to show affection to girl or the success rate will drop to like 1%.
>>
>>18330460
Oh you can show affection without acting like a corny 14 year old.
>>
>>18330463
Ok cassanova, enlighten me. How YOU do it?
>>
>>18329664
Masturbate. Realize that women only hurt in the long run.
>>
>>18330437
This is insightful, but where should I start?
>>
>>18330472
I haven't needed to perform any humiliating courtship rituals in a long time. To be honest, they're all more or less hit or miss depending on who you're with. Just make sure your game is improved when you're out of school because damn.
>>
>>18329682
Don't do this, you don't want to fall in love with a hoe.
>>
>>18330576
See, you claim it is hit or miss. And showing affection is always better than to do nothing. And with a bit of luck, showing affection will give you casual sex, chance for second date or who knows even brand new gf.

Giving cold shoulder to girls may work for chads. But for chad works literally anything. We average dudes have to actually try :-)
>>
>>18330649
>Try to kiss her, tell her she makes you nervous because how sexy she is
this isn't rapey at all
>ask her if she wants to see your butterflies collections
put the lotion in the fucking basket
>>
>>18330654
The butterflies collection was meant as a joke. These days it is netflix and chill and older generations have coffe or something to eat.

>rapey
It is not really. It all depends on how you tell it. Normies just go straight for kiss. Robots here cant into social dynamics, so it is better for them to tell beforehand to prevent rape.

But yes i admit the guide needs more work. But so far nobody were able to tell me better approach. And asking femanons were absolute waste od time.
>dont ask deer on how to hunt deer
>>
>>18330672
>And asking femanons were absolute waste od time.

You sure you'd know one when you were talking to one?
>>
>>18330676
I always assume anon unless stated / proved otherwise. And even if you are femanon in disguise, you werent able to contribute at all yet so my statement hold still.

Also how long does it takes for archived threads to die? I am planning on making guide v2 once it dissapears, but it is still there.
>>
>>18330685
>I always assume anon unless stated / proved otherwise.

Anon is anon. It's a disguise in and of itself.

There's nothing to 'contribute' because everyone responds differently to certain things. Some shitty PUA guide made up by a kid in his junior year in high school isn't going to help anybody.
>>
>>18330717
This isnt about PUA. It is about robots asking about what to do on date. And showing girl you are interested in her imho very important. Dont tell me you dont like when others pay attention to you.
>>
>>18330736
>It is about robots asking about what to do on date.
Yes, like actually get a feel for what the person is like and don't resort to gimmicky crap like "mm girl ur so fine" etc.
>Dont tell me you dont like when others pay attention to you.
It's very annoying having to pretend like you do after a while.
>>
>>18330746
So your opinion on the subject is that guides are useless because every girl needs different approach?

You would just write
>be honest
>be yourself
?

Are you by any chance femanon?
>>
File: 1404407676446.gif (407KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1404407676446.gif
407KB, 500x281px
I never want a relationship but once a year I get hit with a deep pang of loneliness and feel like shit for a fortnight while looking up girls I use to like on facebook.

Then I go back to never wanting a girlfriend.
Is this some primal shit?
>>
>>18330766
Obviously don't be yourself if your personality is uninsightful and boring, at that point you have to embellish things a little.
>>
File: 1481488624785.jpg (58KB, 636x781px) Image search: [Google]
1481488624785.jpg
58KB, 636x781px
>>18330437
>If you want something real, you are gonna have to work for it. And that's gotta start now.

Not OP but I'm doing exactly that. Sometimes I feel really good about myself and all the things that improved.
But whenever I was interested in a girl, she wasn't. When I get rejected or even see that she isn't interested in the slightest, it just reminds me that I've never experienced mutual interest with a girl. The older I get, the more it hurts and the harder it gets to gain new motivation..
>>
>>18330768
Try to not fap. Maybe something will happen.

>>18330782
Good luck on your path anon!
>>
>>18330571
First you gotta figure out what you are missing. You can usually tell what is missing by what you want.

If you want someone to make you feel attractive then you possibly put too much emphasis on appearance or you have low self-esteem or self confidence.

If you just want someone to complain to, then you should try being more positive and break any self-pitying loops.

If you just want to be touched then try getting some strange from tinder or figure out if there are any negative reasons behind this desire.

If you want someone to be your real self with, try being more authentic and open and honest with the people you already know. Be yourself more often and meet people/do things that express who you are and what your true interests are.

If you are just bored, get out more, go somewhere new once a week, indulge in old hobbies or try new ones, do things that you don't think you'll like or that scare you.

Whatever your thing is, you can solve it and with it, your loneliness.

Basically:
1. Determine your needs
2. Outline the deficiencies that cause those needs
3. Correct those needs
4. If it fails, try another method or look for another deficiency

Don'ttry to fix everything at once. It's wisest to start with either the biggest or the smallest issue first. Smallest first will give you more confidence and belief that you can improve but largest first may solve a lot of problems at once.

Improvement is a journey but you CAN end loneliness.

I used a similar process and ended a pattern of perpetual loneliness (that had been ongoing for around 12 years) within about a month.

The last time I was lonely was in January and it was only for a couple of days, as opposed to feeling lonely at least once a day and often for weeks to days at a time.

Instead of feeling lonely/consistently craving a relationship, I've been happier than I've ever been and had better relationships as a result.

Other people won't fix your loneliness but you can.
>>
>>18330812
>Try to not fap. Maybe something will happen.
I genuinely don't want a relationship though, I have no real interest in women beyond sexual and I don't want to play with any emotions.
>>
>>18330821
You wouldnt be here if you were happy and content with
>die alone
Maybe it is time to ask yourself again
>what do i want from life?
And act accordingly.
>>
>>18330840
I want to die alone.
>>
File: die_alone_081710.jpg (46KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
die_alone_081710.jpg
46KB, 425x500px
>>18330843
Ok, i guess you cant fail such life goal.
So, stay safe anon?
:-|

Buy pic related.
>>
>>18330853
I am not depressed or sad, I actually love my way of life hence why I am questioning why I get lonely once a year.
I have my friends and family to love , there no room for serious romance in my life.
I don't want children either which would be the only reason I could see why you would want a gf or bf.

I am just wondering if this brief period of loneliness I experience is instinct or my genes telling me I need to start producing some offspring.
>>
>>18330860
>dont want children
I see. Another no children entity. Enjoy your life.

And yes, it is your genes.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.