[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice for a situation I'm having with a friend of mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

So, there's this guy I know, we've known each other for two years, and he's one of my best and only friends. But there are two problems. One, I've had a massive crush on him for a while and I don't know what to do, and two, he lives in another state almost all the way on the other side of the country. I was recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder and sometimes I panic and annoy him or make him upset with me, but he still stays around and we still hang out, play games, talk and all that. What do I do? How can I stop panicking? How do I deal with my feelings for him? I'm worried about or friendship, I can't lose anyone else.
>>
Are you good looking?
>>
>>18328603
/thread
>>
>>18328603
everyone I've known says yes, mostly my friends though, so I guess?
>>
>>18328607
Seduce and fuck him. The odds are in your favor, given that you're attractive.
>>
>>18328607
Give him a blowjob. Do a good job, though.
>>
>>18328637
Were he in my state, or were I in his, that would have happened a long ass time ago.
>>
>>18328641
Say that you really want to blow him. 100% serious.
>>
>>18328647
I'd love to desu, but that's a bit too forward
>>
except I was the friend, and he told me he had ptsd, then freaked out when I didn't have money for booze, and started screaming at me when I made fun of his ex boyfriend and almost got me in a wreck. he was inconsiderate person sort of to be around. everyone I knew from college ostracized me from hanging with him, and now they do not associate with me. I thought I was just being considerate, only to realize the real reason I was his one friend was because I was just a co dependent to his narcissism, and the only one who hadn't been driven away yet. I suggest you really consider why you think you're afraid of losing people... maybe you should lose everyone. Lord with.
>>
>>18328686
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>18328686
I don't freak out on people because they don't have money, it's just because 70% of the time I feel incredibly alone and on the verge of tears and I don't know how to control myself when someone doesn't answer, because I end up thinking I did something wrong or that they hate me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.