[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my sister (18) and I (21) are usually home alone because our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 7.jpg (78KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
78KB, 1104x1104px
so my sister (18) and I (21) are usually home alone because our parents work a lot and we spend a lot of time together, but we're not too close. I like her a lot though, maybe even too much, because I think about her sexually a lot, like her small body and everything. I have accidentally walked in on her changing/bathing a few times, and now recently I was going out from shower and dropped my towel near her with a half chub, couldn't miss that she noticed it and bit her lip a little, then I hear her masturbating in the shower (my room's walls are near the bathroom). I really want to get closer to her and do some stuff, should I go for it?
>>
>>18327941
>>>/b/
>>
File: 1489062730333.jpg (146KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
1489062730333.jpg
146KB, 640x852px
>>
>>18327941
When she's in the shower walk in naked with a full erection. If she screams you can pretend you thought it was your mom in there.
>>
>>18327941

WTF is this hick stuff coming from? There are so many other people and you wanna fuck your sister. So gross dude.
>>
File: download_1.png (5KB, 156x138px) Image search: [Google]
download_1.png
5KB, 156x138px
>>18327941

im never gonna understand how somebody want to fuck brother/sister. its the same blood. you had the same education from the parents. you grow up together...and -boom- ... "hey sister, lets fuck.."
>>
>>18328039
You grow up together, you probably have a very good relationship, if things go well your sister can be your best friend just because of how much you share. If I had a sister I'd probably end up plotting to fuck her too
>>
>>18328000
Maybe it's a proximity and convenience thing.

>>18327941
It would end badly, but on the plus side you might have some fun.
>>
>>18328138
ok& how about with the situation when you son want to fuck your daughter/his sister ? you would be cool with it ?
>>
File: 1382978638984.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1382978638984.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>18327941
Fuck off dude. There are a million sluts out there for you to bang but you only get one little sister. Get a grip and be good older brother if you want to be closer to her. Why do people like you get siblings but I'm stuck here alone.
>>
Bone her with the force of a million suns, my son.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 319x158px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 319x158px
be op

>fucks his sister
>rawdogs it like the stupid cunt he is
>eventually conceives
>decisiontime.jpg
>either aborts or gives birth, either way ruins the family and creates lots of weird shit
>even if you don't have a kid, it's still fucking gross and will eventually be noticed

OP, please do not fuck your sister.
>>
>>18327941
Your sister seems like a slut. You need to show your brotherly love and set her on the right path
>>
>>18328353
>you would be cool with it ?
Why not? Better than raising a daughter until she's ready to be fucked by random chads.
>>
>>18328353
Why would you care about who your daughter fucks? Do you own her body? Its current year +2. If she wanted to fuck you, you should just accept her as she is.
>>
ITT: incest fetishists
>>18327941
It could backfire, so better keep it safe.
Don't
>>
Masturbate with her first, then escalate if there's a second time
>>
This thread again
>>
>>18328364
This times a thousand why the fuck do these autists get siblings and big families but us functioning lonely people don't?
>>
If this thread were real nobody in their right mind would actually post their sister in the OP

Abort
>>
>>18327941
Are you mentally retarded? Don't you know why we don't do that? Birth defects, and destroying a family relationship for-EVER. YOu just spend to much time on 4chan... (don't worry, it happens when your on here too long...)
>>
Fuck off with this shit
>>
>>18328541
It works out that way out of sheer mathematics. The sibling groups with larger cardinality has a better chance for some of the members to be depraved. One depraved member victimizes the whole group.
>>
>>18328000
>>18328039
trust me, they don't have a sister.

I have a sister that every guy friend of mine lusts after, and ever since she's 15 she has been wearing skimpy skirts around the house, paint her finger nails with ridiculous color, lip gloss, eye shadow, makeup, ankle bracelet, ankle tattoo,... and it grosses me out and scares me when I realize she is a sexual being.
>>
>>18327941
B&
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.