[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I have asperges People through my life have told me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I think I have asperges

People through my life have told me that im kind of socially clueless and off in some ways.

I'm extremely depressed and sometimes find myself wandering around my city not sure where to go or what to do with myself, I've idealised committing suicide in the next few years if I can't form a relationship with a woman.

What hope is there for someone who even by their mid 20s is unable to comprehend the social dynamics of women?
>>
I'm 32 and I've never been laid. Welcome to my world.
>>
>>18327159
I dont know, die alone?

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>>18293702
>practice makes perfect

>social dynamic of women
No such a thing. Girls are completely illogical entities. Even chads have no idea what they want or think. All you have to do is to be attractive for them and they will come :-D
>>
Dont' self-diagnose yourself mate. The term gets hurled around so much nowadays that if you're not some carbon-copy average joe then you must have some 'condition'.

Social clues can be learned through practice, just go out and have a few beers and get comfortable talking to people, even if you have to imitate them at first.
>>
>>18327159
Don't worry about getting women to like you, worry about liking yourself.

I would say to get an individualized therapy, but learning the ropes of social interaction like the others suggested is also viable.

I strongly disagree with putting your stock on a woman, since it puts you in a vulnerable position for abuse and will not actually fix your issues.

Change is not easy or fun, but anything worthwhile in life requires struggle.
Stay strong, anon.
>>
>>18327210

I can talk to people and hold a conversation but I can't maintain any kind of friendship or relationship, it feels like there is a huge difference between two people talking and two people having an actual conversation together.
>>
>>18327224

Perhaps you are forcing it too much. 95% of people I talk to at work etc. i dont' give a shit about and therefore my conversation is relatively boring and forced. Find people you enjoy being with or are relaxed around and it will come naturally.

Reminder- it may take some time for this to happen. Don't assume you're a boring cunt after 2 or 3 convos. It takes me months of talking to someone to finally click with them and be able to have matey conversations with them. Some people are just like that.
>>
>>18327305

My natural disposition is to become quiet and uninvolved if I stop thinking about it. Part of the reason why people in the past have been angry with me is because I seem to "not even try to be social", or they remind me that Ive got to out the effort in.

I understand you're trying to offer advice, but it's conflicting to be told at the same time that I need to stop overthinking and just let things happen, because both ways haven't been working in my favour.

I've eventually made some friendships through attrition, or because of work and school forcing repeat interactions so that it's inevitable that I get to know people and their behavior.

Women and relationships are just completely different to anything else I can handle, I make them uncomfortable and it puts me off even trying any more
>>
>>18327159
>I think I have asperges
These things don't really guarantee that you have it, but go see a psychologist if you're in doubt.
>>
>>18327159
I don't think so, but you do have a problem.
>>
File: stopped_reading.png (77KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
stopped_reading.png
77KB, 250x272px
>>18327159
>I think I have asperges
>>
>>18327224
Technically you don't have asperges:
You are "socially infertile".

http://gizmodo.com/failure-to-bone-is-now-a-disability-according-to-the-w-17881
>>
>>18329131
Oops
http://gizmodo.com/failure-to-bone-is-now-a-disability-according-to-the-w-1788103893
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.