[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I deal with this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (36KB, 233x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 233x407px
So long story short
>20 years old
>always put relationships last on my list of priorities
>spend entire teenage years working for my future
>run a company
>pay is good
>somehow manage to actually get a girl despite me lacking in the aesthetic department
>even lose my virginity
>a few weeks later she just fucks off
>all my motivation is gone
>all I do now is go to college and go home
How the fuck do I go back to my virgin mindset, it's my biggest life regret and I just want to go back
>>
>>18326047
>inb4 gold digger
Didn't mention my income at any time and I don't spend my money on fancy cars, I only drive 90s shitboxes and own a small apartment, all I did was pay for the meal and drink once in a while
>>
>>18326047
Girls are just girls op.

Some are dumb, some are whores and some are qties who will stick around and try to transform you into their husband and provider to whom they will in return provide unconditional love, support and offspring.

Buy condoms and keep looking for such qtie until you find one. In the mean time, dont over investemnt yourself emotionaly too much into them.
>>18293702
>>
>>18326052
It's not that the girl leaving is the problem
It's that my motivation is gone as well, before I could brush aside friends with girlfriends telling me I'm going to stay alone and all my money and shit doesn't matter
Now I get upset when I see couples in public, call it jealousy but I want to go back to my original mindset
Like I said, relationships used to be last on my priorities, now it's all I think about and can't focus on work and long drives in the canyon just don't work for clearing my mind anymore
>>
>>18326057
Yeah, your brain tasted that feeling when somebidy else cares for you. And the pussy and sex! What a sexy package.

Sorry op, you cant go back. Having somebody to fuck who cares about you is so much better than some weird success, social status and money. It is like a drug. Being in love releases a lot of happy hormones into your brain. Like heroin.

Just push yourself to not end up homeless, take vacation, eat chocolade and spin the dating wheel again. Just use your past pain as a reminder how it can end, but never become jaded enough to give up on girls. Girls are fun.

:-)
>>
>>18326059
But most if not all addictions can be broken
I could spend multiple days working to the point where my workers would have to force me to go home, now spending a normal workday is hard, and I doubt I can keep this running like this
>>
>>18326047
I'm back in that "virgin" mindset. But it took me having a really long relationship and getting tired of her and breaking it off, to get back there.
>>
>>18326090
Yeah, I want to avoid relationships, hopefully if I wait it out, if not then I guess I'm going Scrooge mcduck from now on
>>
>>18326061
>force me to go home
This tells me so much about your life. You have literally nothing to live life for, so you fill the hole with work. Pathetic really. What do you even want to exchange all the money for?

Find new gf. With a bit of luck, you will use her as your motivation to work hard again so you can buy her something very stupid and expensive as a gift.

Seriously op, think about what you want from life. Working yourself to the bone is probably wrong answer.
>>
>>18326098
>This tells me so much about your life. You have literally nothing to live life for, so you fill the hole with work. Pathetic really. What do you even want to exchange all the money for?
I had plenty to live for, working was a serious joy for me, money was just a bonus, the feeling of accomplishment was what I was after, it's why my workers are way overpaid for what they do.
As far as spending the damn thing, I don't need the money, I'm saving it up so that after I'm gone it's there for my family either the family I start or my brothers and sister. I got to live on my own and drive the cars that I wanted even if they are just shitboxes from the 90s, it's more than I expected and I was quite happy where I was
>>
>>18326119
:-)
You dont need to defend your life style. Just remember that people who are content and happy with their lives dont make posts like these on /adv/.

And having gf is nice. Spin the wheel of dating game again and enjoy the ride.

Good luck.
>>
>>18326141
>Just remember that people who are content and happy with their lives dont make posts like these on /adv/.
you see this is the thing, before I was fine with being ''that guy with too much money that drives a 90s volkswagen but no woman'', I was completely happy with that
>>
>>18326150
But you told it yourself. That having gf was amazing. Why dont you want to try again? It is not like heroin. It just costs you some money, time and emotional pain. And once you manage to find a qtie, it will feel even better and possibly last for years!

Stop struggling with your short pain memories and try again.

You just finally matured. And you cant take it back. It is like soma anons on /v/ who grew up from games. They cant go back to being small stupid child enjoying mario. The only option is to move forward.

So stop sulking, eat some chocolade (anti depression thing + fats and sugar taste great) and go find new gf. Just dont expect that first girl will be "the one".

>why do i have feelings my advices arent helping you? :-\
>>
>>18326165
sure it was amazing, but I just feel like the work isnt worth it
>>
>>18326174
Imho the only way how to achieve semi immortality is to have babies who also have babies.

So i say it IS WORTH the effort. But that is just me, random shitty /adv/isor. You can decide to have different life goals.
>>
>>18326197
>You can decide to have different life goals
I do have different lifegoals though, its just that all my energy and morale is gone
>>
>>18326047
it is very difficult but either
A) don't and get another girl
or
B) hang out with your friends more
>>
>>18326209
option A is out of the question for now at least, will try B
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.