[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 379
Thread images: 29

File: ATOGA malefemale1.jpg (53KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA malefemale1.jpg
53KB, 1200x800px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Dating is frustrating, isn't it? What do you do when you feel like telling to a potential partner "I'm retiring from the race to your heart"?
>>
Is there a guide to taking good pictures?

I want some good ones for dating sites, but I'm a photographic retard
>>
I recently asked this girl out and she said no. I'm over it but I'm wondering if it's sensible to immediately start being interested in another girl that seems to have potential. Please don't murder me
>>
So almost 2 months ago, my girl tells me she's not ready to get serious, but she said she would see where her mind is at in 3 months. So we're technically broken up, and even IF this is just hey excuse to ride the cock carousel, I'll be the first to admit I hooked up with someone already anyways.

My question is, should I wait on her to make first contact or should I hit her up at the 3 month mark? I really like her, physically and personality wise, but I don't want to come across as needy.
>>
>>18325340
Here are a few pointers:
>avoid bathroom selfies
>no shirtless photos, even if you are fit af
>pictures of you with a dog or exotic animal are always cool
>avoid taking photos with you posing next to a car
>photos of you on a motorcycle are okay, as long as it's actually your motorcycle, and not just you posing with a display model at a dealership/show
>no gym photos; many girls do like fit guys, sure, but those types of girls usually see working out as a minimum, not a bonus
>no pictures of you with children; this goes for either gender, really. Nobody gives a shit about your cousin/nephew/niece/sibling/kid/friend's kid
>don't upload too many photos taken in the same room/building
>have at least one photo of you smiling
>have at least one photo of you & your favorite hobby (if you enjoy fishing, have a photo of you at a lake, holding a fishing rod)
>have a photo of you acting goofy at work
>>
Guys:

Are you willing to try to learn about your girlfriend's hobbies/interests? I notice a lot of women become very supportive of their boyfriend's interests, but not the other way around.
>>
>>18325353
Shit, that's probably the best time to start pursuing other girls.

Make the previous girl realize what she's missing out on.
>>
>>18325462
The short answer is yes.

My reasoning is that my hobbies are unlike most normal guys', so I really need to keep an open so that I'm not a hypocrite.
>>
>>18325462
Personally, it depends on what it is.
>>
>>18325462
As a guy: I feel that if there is no interest in the girlfriends hobbies/intrests then there might not be sincere interest in the girlfriend.
>>
Guy asking girls:
Would it bother you if a guy you're seeing neglected to mention that he is a virgin? Maybe he doesn't have a complex about it, but just didn't bother mentioning it because he didn't really give a shit.

Say that you don't know one way or the other, but you assume he isn't. Then you two sleep together, and he's pretty bad in bed. Ta-da, he reveals that it was his first time. How much would that bother you?
>>
>>18325462
Depends, though I can tell you that I've had women hide their hobbies from me and stick their nose into mine. I'm not saying I wouldn't but I'm not going to pry for the most part either...
>>
>>18325462
Girls don't even have hobbies, so that would be difficult.
>>
>>18325462
Depends on the hobby/interest. I'm not going to pretend to care if I don't, and I think it's fine for couples not to have to share an interest in everything. I'd be supportive (in the sense of not getting in the way of her hobby, and helping out if she needs it) but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to give a shit about it.
>>
How do I convince girls on online dating sites that I'm genuinely interested in them as a person?

I want to avoid complimenting them on their looks because that's a weak strategy mostly used by creeps and douches.

If their profile has enough details, I could most definitely work with that information, and it's definitely the most suggested strategy. However, not all profiles are adequately detailed, and I won't necessarily be able to relate to all of it. Some girls get a little bit lazy and all they have is "just ask."

How can I still express my interest? Calling them cute/pretty/beautiful is a no-go, and I can't necessarily call them nice or interesting if they don't write enough on their profile.
>>
>>18325462
Women have shit interests.
>>
>>18325462
>I notice a lot of women become very supportive of their boyfriend's interests, but not the other way around.
Nobody gives a shit if women enjoy video games, Star Wars, and eating burgers.

Some people do give a shit if men enjoy knitting, watching Oprah, and hot yoga.
>>
>>18325464
Alright, thanks
>>
>>18325503
>watching Oprah
This is my biggest problem with women. They watch talkshows and reality tv while we build shit. This is the only reason why men are superior to women.

Come the fuck on ladies.
>>
Girls:
Would you rather date a guy who
>A. Has his own apartment/townhouse
or
>B. Lives with his parents but is saving up for a real detached house

Assume that his income is the same in both scenarios, and that he owns his own vehicle.
>>
>>18325511
A, but only because I'm doing B and want somewhere to hang out with him privately.
>>
>>18325510
This.

Women are into shit that literally does not matter whatsoever. And the irony? It fucks with their self-esteem and they become unhappy. So now they have to unload their unhappines onto us, because they can't stand that we're happy.
>>
>>18325521
>So now they have to unload their unhappines onto us, because they can't stand that we're happy
That is just painfully true.
>>
>>18325521
>they can't stand that we're happy.
I've fucking noticed.
>>
Girls, would you date a guy with a lower income than you? I'm not insecure about my own income, but I am concerned that women might care more than I do.

I definitely like brainy women, and wouldn't mind dating teachers/engineers/scientists/etc. But I myself am a simple man with simple desires. I like smart women (the higher income is just the nature of the profession), and I don't really care how much I make, as long as it puts food on the table.

By no means am I a McDonald's worker or anything THAT low on the spectrum. I just build boats for a living.
>>
>>18325462
Yeah, generally. Depends on the hobby though. And how she acts about it. Like one of my exes treated virtually everything as a competition between me and it. Don't do that. Nothing makes me dislike your hobbies more than you using them as a weapon. But overall yeah probably.
>>
Help: >>18325319
>>
>>18325541
>Like one of my exes treated virtually everything as a competition between me and it
What you should've done was make weightlifting into a mutual hobby.

While you make sick gains, she struggles to outlift you. You win at both games.
>>
Guys, how do I compete with another guy going after the same girl, while remaining respectful to both of them?

Other guy has a head start, and is very much going the typical alpha route - boisterous, loud, constantly teasing and touching her. She seems somewhat uncomfortable with this at times, but still hangs out with him. Could just be she doesn't like the public displays.

I thought she was cute, but as the other guy was already going after her pretty hard, didn't think much of it. Then we got to talking one day, just the two of us, and hit it off a lot more than I thought we would. It got me interested in getting to know her a bit more, though I haven't had the chance yet. She might just see me a nice coworker, though.

About the only thing I've got going for me is a snappy wit and being zen all the time (others have said it, not me, I think I'm pretty high strung). I'm not going to out-alpha this guy by any measure, and I don't want to start workplace drama. I was never a big dater, and got burned a few years ago, complete with having salt rubbed in the wound every day for a few months, so I wasn't keeping an eye out for relationship prospects until this happened.

>tl;dr
Should I even bother trying to 'get back in the game', or just ignore the crush until it passes?
>>
>>18325319
What do you mean by this, exactly? You don't want to date them anymore? Are you looking to establish something more concrete?

>>18325499
Ask about their interests if they don't list any? How is this not the most glaringly obvious answer?

>>18325511
A, but B is also fine. I come from a culture where it's socially acceptable to live with your parents for a while though.

>>18325538
I'm a lawyer and would date you. As long as you're not an ambitionless bum I don't care if you earn less than I do.
>>
>>18325547
Even if you win her heart, Chad is going to continue to be a thorn in your side.

That's the nature of obnoxious douches. They never give up. It doesn't matter if she's single or not, they'll keep trying.

Even if this girl is reasonably smart and knows better, you and her are going to live in a perpetual state of discomfort because of this guy.
>>
>>18325551
>Ask about their interests if they don't list any? How is this not the most glaringly obvious answer?
Maybe I was just overthinking it. "Hey girl, whatchu like" sounds incredibly lazy to me, but I guess I would have no other recourse if she doesn't give me enough information to work with.
>>
Guys: I am confused. Please advise me. I'm moving 5 hrs away in 2 months and recently met a guy I think I could have dated. We had a short but lovely thing before I cut it off citing attachment. He understood and said he didnt want attachment either. But we still like each other because he added me on instagram and snapchat after we cut it off. But maybe he only did that because he thinks im hot.

we also keep looking at each other when our group hangs out. Normally I never feel anything romantic for people. for some reason I feel something towards him. its not like he's the only guy who is interested and That's the only reason I want him. I know other guys who would be down to date me but I want him for some reason. Or maybe I am just panicking because I'm moving? Or remorse about cutting it off?

Would it be a bad idea to ask him if he'd want to see me if i visited? I have a lot of friends and they are living with him next year. They told me to come visit a lot. I wouldn't ask him to date me long distance. I guess i want to ask him 'date me when I'm here and we can figure it out later'?
>>
yadda yadda yadd tl:dr things are going relatively smooth with a girl ive been seeing for a while. its at the pet name stage and stuff, saying I love you, hanging out a few times every week, regular couple stuff.

only issue is she doesn't want the label, claims that "just because there isn't a label doesn't mean people don't love each other as much as they do with one".

am I being fucked with? its been confusing me all week long. it seems like a massive red flag to me
>>
>>18325560
It is a red flag.

She sounds like one of those nonconformist idiots from Tumblr who wants to be different for the sake of being different. Even if she genuinely loves you, I would think twice about dating someone who is that much of an idiot.
>>
>>18325551
I think I want to date her, but it is taking so long and she probably has so many options that it makes me frustrated. It makes me want to say "I'm giving up".
>>
>>18325552
He's not quite Chad levels, just a bit enthusiastic with his flirting. At least, I don't think he is. Maybe he really is a dick and I'm giving him too much credit.

I'll probably test the waters a bit more before jumping in, especially in such a precarious area.
>>
>>18325557
>"Hey girl, whatchu like"
Obviously, don't say it like that. But you definitely are overthinking it. And that overthinking is palpable in conversations, so lay off a bit.

>>18325560
It sounds like you're being fucked with by someone with commitment issues.

>>18325568
Does she actually have 'so many other options' or are you inventing these 'other options'? If you're getting to the end of your rope, then just ask her if she wants to get serious with you. Depending on how long you've been talking, if she's still this flakey then she's probably not a very good person to date anyway.
>>
>>18325562
she also claims shes being protective and taking things slow due to a history of shitty relationships. but yeah im not letting my guard down at all.
>>
>>18325311
What does it mean when I ask her for her number and she says she "doesn't have time for a relationship." She followed that up with: "I barely have time for my friends - it's so frustrating." I know she is telling the truth because she is in AP everything and has a bustling social life. The thing is, I keep getting major signs whenever I actually talk to her, but little signs when I don't rather than glancing at me in the library when I "won't see it". Her eyes and body language are unmistakable when I actually muster the courage to talk to her. She seems really shy around me, and always looks kind of nervous and cautious. Thoughts?
>>
Where are there more girls than guys? Hanging out wise, not places like hair salons.

Ill hang out at a "girly" place if itll help my odds.
>>
>>18325590
If you literally only asked her for her phone number and she gave you a non-sequitur answer, then she is being intentionally difficult.

Even if she doesn't have time for a relationship or friends, so what? What the fuck is so difficult about giving away ten digits? She could just call you back later when she's less busy, fuckin' hell.

Just cut your losses. To me it seems like she's not interested, and it would be far less insulting if she would just say that.
>>
>>18325582
Why I think she has many other options:
>is on a dating site (logging on it everyday)
>gets online frequently on texting app
>>
>>18325592
Local community center classes. Check out the women-centric courses, like yoga, zumba, cooking, knitting, etc.

You could also try pop culture stores that pander to nerds. Most genuine male nerds actually watch/read/play the series they enjoy, they don't need geek merch for nerd cred. Women, on the other hand, seek validation in any way they can, so they can outnumber men in these types of stores.
>>
>>18325607
If you're ready to get serious and she's still talking to other men, you're both on completely different wavelengths. Ask her to become exclusive if you want, but I would cut my losses with that one. Sounds very flakey.
>>
>>18325552
>That's the nature of obnoxious douches.
What about the girls who fuck Chads? Oh right, girls aren't responsible for their own actions.
>>
>>18325460
Why no car photo...? What if I have a cool car?
>>
Girls:
If you were married and cheated on your husband, do you feel you deserve alimony? Same applies to guys if the situation fits.
>>
>>18325634
1. The concept of car photos are old & tired.
2. Many girls assume that guys with cool cars are compensating for something (it's an old & tired meme, but haters gonna hate).
3. It's vain as fuck.
4. On the off-chance that it does score you some tail, you're more likely to meet girls of low integrity (ie. gold diggers & ditzes).
>>
File: 1490679557793.jpg (91KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
1490679557793.jpg
91KB, 500x392px
If she talks to me everyday and try's to involve me with her friends is she interested or just being nice? last time this happened the girl thought I was genuinely autistic and was trying to help me. Just to give some context
>>
>>18325634
I'm a guy and I also cringe when I car photos on girls' profiles. It just seems like you like to show off, are a gold digger or something like that.
>posing with a crap or very expensive car
Cringe.
>posing with an average car
Meh.
>>
>>18325462
Actually...

yes.

Very yes. And if it's a shared hobby, way yes.
>>
>>18325640
>>18325642
Okay, damn. What if it's a project car that I'm proud of, can't I count it as my hobby photo?
>>
>>18325660
If you're wearing coveralls, your hair is displaced, and your hands are blackened with grease, you *might* be able to pass it off.
>>
>>18325546
Not between me and her, between me and her hobby (for her attention). Now, I wouldn't have had a problem with her spending some of her time at her hobby, that's fine, but when she would try to keep me away from it and then non-subtly indicate that she liked it better than me, it's a bit more of an issue. Granted, I get that she was trying to convince herself more than me, but still.

>>18325602
You've clearly never been in "AP everything".
>>
>>18325668
>You've clearly never been in "AP everything".
Okay? Does being enrolled in AP courses entitle you to pass the buck?

>Ayyy gurl, lemme get yo numba-
>ACTUALLY, I'M REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FRIENDS, MUCH LESS A RELATIONSHIP

A normal person would just go
>Sure, it's ###-###-####, but I won't be able to answer you right away.
or even
>Sorry bruh, not interested.

Fo shizzle my nizzle yo.
>>
Girls (and guys, maybe?):
Do "psycho" girls ever change, or am I relying on confirmation bias and this is normal?

In my previous relationship that lasted nearly 3 years, there were some ups and downs. Huge fights, crying, jealousy and all that but we were young so I guess that's a given. What I have really come to respect my ex for is that she never once broke up with me or even insinuated that she will except for the time she actually did and meant it.

This current girl I have been in a relationship with for a year and a half though... We are in an extremely toxic relationship where we can't let go of shit, always try to one-up each other and we break up about two times A MONTH before we get back together again. 9.9/10 times it's her leaving me because A. I did something or B. She did something, I expressed my thoughts on the subject and she snapped. I have told her how I feel each time she breaks up, and that it's making me insecure in the relationship but she usually blows it off by saying "Oh, you know.. I just get so frustrated and angry at you so words just fly out of my mouth. I mean it there and then, but when I calm down I realize how much I love you." or the classic "Oh come on, if I respond like that you should know how to pattern me! Just say sweet things and be understanding and I'll calm down immediately". She never ever does. Even if I bring up a subject in complete calmness, she shouts and I remain calm it could still go on and on until the inevitable break-up. So we do. And then she comes back with a well structured explanation of the whole ordeal.
Now, she has a lot of good qualities and is very loving when there's nothing abode. She has a lot of sides which I love about her, but:

I am constantly reading about her behavior on the internet, and there are certain buzzwords that always show up
>narcissist
>love bombing
>gas lighting
>mental abuse
>"10 signs she's crazy" where she checks out on at least 7 of them if I'm being nice and in a good mood
>>
>>18325666
Man, so a car photo is that much of a detriment? Well I guess I'm the one who doesn't have good pictures, so thank you
>>
>>18325679
>when I calm down I realize how much I love you.
There are men who beat their spouses/partners with this exact reasoning.

Get out ASAP.
>>
>>18325559
How soon are you moving away?
No harm in just seeing each other, enjoying yourself for a few weeks/months, and gen just moving on with your lives.

>>18325462
>Are you willing to try to learn about your girlfriend's hobbies/interests?

Sure.

But.... to be fair.... how many hobbies do most girls have? I'm not saying this to be mysognist or anything, but literally my girlfriends hobbies are buzzfeed, instagram, makeup, and reading books.

It's like... I already read books... and No to the rest of that... the rest of her hobbies are pretty much things we started together or that I taught her.

And this hasn't been a rare experience, and is also not inconsistent with what I've seen with a lot of my female friends or friends girlfriends...

The one rare Exception I can think of is like my best friend who has a TON of hobbies but she's also gay so it's almost questionable that that counts.

>>18325547
>Guys, how do I compete with another guy going after the same girl, while remaining respectful to both of them?

By not treating her like a brainless prize, and as Human being capable of making her own decisions and deciding what you want.
>>
>>18325668
>You've clearly never been in "AP everything".
Not him but, so? Dude straight up if she was that quick to close all those potential windows on you after merely asking for her number then that should be a pretty clear indicator that she's not interested and even if she was doesn't sound like she's got the schedule for it anyway.
>>
>>18325674
Being in AP everything means there is no "later when she's less busy". Not until graduation, anyway. Yeah, she might not have time right now. Doesn't mean she's being intentionally difficult or lying.

AP courses suck. I was up until 2am every night on good nights and pulled all-nighters often several times a month. And then getting up at 5 or 6 am. And knowing other people who took (relatively) similar class loads in high school, I was far from the only one.
>>
File: IMG_2528.jpg (161KB, 750x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2528.jpg
161KB, 750x625px
Girls : how would you feel if your man lost a fight ?
>>
>>18325738
It would be very endearing. I think I'd like it more than if he won it. He better not have started the fight, though.
>>
>>18325745
How so ? It doesn't make sense
>>
>>18325738
Shit I was there in the thread the guy in the picture is mentioning
>>
I think my bf just broke up with me I need help interpreting what he means.
>tells me he doesn't think we're going to last
>lists a bunch of stuff he doesn't like about me
>lazy, because all I like to do in my off time is sit around
>depressing, because I never laugh and constantly talk about all the shit that is going wrong in life
>a control freak, because I'm trying to get my best friend out of an unhealthy relationship and encouraging her to go out
>I couldn't help it, I started to cry.
>I work in customer service, my mom has cancer, and I have my last test for my BS coming up, so I have a lot going on and it's stressful.
>He says that's all stressful because I make it stressful and wallow in it all the time
>Ask if this is because we aren't having enough sex
>Gets offended, says I only want sex after a night of crying of moping, that he doesn't want to be my "teddy bear with a dildo."
I went numb and left. He's really out of my league and I don't know how to tell him he's the only thing going right in my life right now
>>
>>18325757
Have you possibly considered that what he's said is right and those problems could be fixed with a little self-reflection and improvement?
>>
>>18325750
I dunno. Just makes him seem less brutish, and more sympathetic... like he might have lost because he was too gentle of a person to have learned how to fight or something. And injuries are neat, and cool to tend to.
>>
File: 1101011.jpg (85KB, 808x465px) Image search: [Google]
1101011.jpg
85KB, 808x465px
Where in public can I intercept femanons?
If you're like myself you only leave home to go to work on for groceries.

I need one of you freaks in my life to play vidya with and re-enact our favourite hentai scenes together.
>>
>>18325757
This >>18325760
>>
>>18325590
>She seems really shy around me, and always looks kind of nervous and cautious.
You sure she ain't just afraid of you?
>>
>>18325777
>intercept
Nowhere. You're a creep
>>
>>18325738
Holyshit that reminds me of a local news story about a guy who got beaten up and the assailant's gf came visit him to apologize and they ended up fucking for 2 months, and the guy who beat him up found out, shot the gf and made the news.
>>
>>18325726
So what are you asking then? You've given no clues that she's interested and a couple that she isn't.
>>
>>18325799
I'm not >>18325590, just commenting.
>>
>>18325794
Not the same anon but I'm having a flashback. When I was doing internship for CNRS I spotted this stunning beauty who works in the same building, so I learned her daily schedule. When she walked to the train station I intercepted her and asked her where she worked, and a bunch of incoherent stuffs, didn't even introduce my name (lol). Both me, her and another girl (her friend) were surprised, the other girl was laughing. That was one of the most hilarious and awkward spergy things I ever did as an undergrad.
Oh yeah, after that I think she got curious and started appearing near my lab quite often, she probably changed her route. Also, people at that place, especially this guy friend of her started giving me funny look. I was such an idiot back then haha, but I definitely believed she rejected me. She said "you don't need to do this, you know?", I don't understand what she meant, while her friend. this tall girl with big boobs, showed interest, they are both pretty but I guess I preferred the petite girl, but I thought she rejected me so I ended up fucking her friend...
I wonder where she is now :) I'm a lot better at talking with girls now, I'd probably ask her out for a drink and we would laugh about this whole thing.
>>
File: 1483073451132.png (528KB, 707x541px) Image search: [Google]
1483073451132.png
528KB, 707x541px
>>18325797
Why don't you ever hear stories about guys fucking the girl who got into a fight with his own girl or something that way around?
>>
>>18325679
Anon, for your own good, please walk away from this girl and do not initiate contact with her again. Interesting thing about manipulators and abusers, it's only going to get worse the deeper you get.
>>
Are women even really attracted to guys?
>>
>>18325843
If they're straight, yes.
>>
>>18325538
Training to become a doctor.
I don't really care if the man makes less than me. If you make enough to look after yourself and maybe do some cool shit with me (sporadic city break or dinner out) I'm okay.

I actually love your job and your attitude.
>>
>>18325859
doctor earns a lot yeahh? :))
you're a medical student?
Not the boat anon btw
I'm training to become a mathematician (specifically differential geometer), probably gonna sell out and work in finance soon, either that or finding a sugar mommy
>>
>>18325865
Yup.

My best dates have always been with physics or math students. Currently have a crush on a physicist.
>>
>>18325847
Why?
>>
I like my coworker. I don't know if she likes me at all in the same way, and I'm afraid of asking her out and making things weird at work. She's brought me coffee a few times, and it seems like I'm the only one she's offered, although I'm not entirely sure. She's very nice and friendly towards me, but I'm not sure if she's flirty because I don't actually know what flirting is. As far as I know, I'm the only she communicates with outside of work, but the flipside of that is that all the communication we've had outside of work has been about work, with the exception of the times she asked me if I wanted coffee. Which may not actually be an exception since she was buying coffee on her way to work.

My usual inclination is to do nothing until or both of us dies, quits, or gets fired and let the infatuation go away on its own, but I think the fact that I'm making this post tells me I maybe semi-consciously don't want to do that or something.
>>
>>18325726
>I was up until 2am every night on good nights and pulled all-nighters often several times a month. And then getting up at 5 or 6 am. And knowing other people who took (relatively) similar class loads in high school, I was far from the only one.
t. Brainlet
>>
For men who sleep with a lot of women or know men like that, do you still try to "scan" women you have no interest in sleeping with or can't sleep with?
>>
FUCK. From the other thread
>>18323643

I kissed her on the cheek. What do I fucking do now? I asked if it was weird and she didn't even know what I was talking about?
>>
>>18325869
Aww
physicist or physics student?
how old is your crush? much older than you?
I would love to have a career in physics, too, but I don't think I have enough time for that, once again, would be nice to have a sugar mommy :) Particularly I really liked Hamiltonian mechanics, it's a story about funny things happen on geometric objects.
I know some physicists who are ridiculously good at math. The modern theoretical physicists have been quite formidable to mathematicians as a whole, particularly around the time they started caring about ensemble of systems. Their interest shifted from "individual objects" to that of "large systems" where the order arises from limit probability laws rather than from simple deterministic formulae and physicists changed from studying something "readily observable" to something that is, essentially, "a purely mathematical object" invisible to a direct experiment. So they became our rivals and that is why we study them and what they know.
In fact I was informed by friends that positions in data science and computational finance (money making tools for math majors who sell out) are increasingly being filled by physics majors.
And they are more popular amongst girls too, they popularize concepts no one else really understands and give them sexy names like "quarks, super symmetry" while we're stuck with "manifolds, cotangent bundle".
>>
>>18325481
I would mostly be upset because I'd want to make his first time kind of special.
>>
>>18325757
He means you're an emotional vampire and you're not fun to be around. Get your shit together. I get that your life isn't going great right now but that doesn't mean you get to willfully drag other people down with you. You need to make an effort to help yourself.
>>
>>18325893
He's doing a PhD. He's 27, so not much older than me.

My ex boyfriend was a math student, and I found it very endearing. He talked to me a bout math a lot. Actually, most of our "after sex" talks were about math or physics.
So, some girls still like you losers with your manifolds and cotangent bundles.
>>
>>18325949
Are you gonna do something about your crush? is he popular with girls?
>>
Girls is there anyway to figure out if you are gonna get rejected before you ask a girl out? [spoiler] I already know the response will be to just ask the girl out but I really fear rejection and failure [/spoiler]
>>
>>18325891
You kiss her on the lips next date.
>>
File: 1489645182485.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1489645182485.png
18KB, 509x411px
Question for women with anxiety: How do I make it clear that I have feelings for a girl in the least scary/intimidating way possible.

To clarify the situation. I'm pretty fucking attached. I'm pretty sure she knows I'm interested but not the extent to which I am. I fucked up and didn't talk to her for a month for reasons and I was a fucking mess. I am not good at personal relationships in general and I don't want to fuck this up.
>>
>>18325967
We met last week at a conference, he asked me to go over at his house for dinner.

I don't know if he's popular with girls. He's very introverted and doesn't go out at all, so I doubt. But he's very good looking tho, at least in my opinion.
>>
>>18325985

This is so sweet! Don't disappear on her or not talk to her like that. It's a nightmare for anyone to drop off on you if you have anxiety. Stay close, be nice, talk to her. Maintain eye contact, ask her how she's doing every day. It's gonna make her warm up to you real fast. Just show some care that's all anyone wants anyway, right?
>>
>>18325985
>>18325991

Might be a good idea to tell her the reason why you disappeared. It helps to be honest so tell her what you said:

>she knows I'm interested but not the extent to which I am.
>I am not good at personal relationships in general and I don't want to fuck this up.
>>
>>18325991
>stay close
>ask her how she's doing every day

>inb4 anon you are such a good friend
>>
>>18325991
>Don't disappear on her or not talk to her like that.
I don't plan on it.
>It's a nightmare for anyone to drop off on you if you have anxiety
I'm not that anxious of a person and I dislike that too.
>>18326002
I'm planning on apologizing for dropping off and being more honest and open about how I feel. I'm pretty reserved and I can come off as detached sometimes. Turning feelings into words is not my strong suit.
>>
So I met this chick, we had sex pretty much every time we saw each other. After a couple weeks, she decided to pull away and just wanted to be friends. We had sex after she made this point. Then I haven't seen her since, but we still text and have plans to see each other again as friends and she hopes that nothing ends up happening.

What the fuck is going on? I'm a social retard btw, I just am good looking.
>>
File: Monkey_D._Garp_Anime_Infobox.png (777KB, 707x684px) Image search: [Google]
Monkey_D._Garp_Anime_Infobox.png
777KB, 707x684px
>>18325757

You sure you don't date a douchebag, miss ?
Seems to me like the sort of person that would rather leave than repair.
Yea sure you have some issues, but who doesn't ?

Miss, you should prioritize your shit right now, starting with the test.
No matter how much of a toxic person you are, and I don't care even if you are or not, every person can break down when shit hits the fan.
And you don't need quitters in your life.

>>18325777
What's wrong with the grocery store ? I once fucked 2 french girls just because I started up a conversation at the supermarket. I was genuienly lost and looking for mozzarela, and they helped me. Then we started small chat and a few days later we went for a coffee and had some real fun afterwards.
It's not about the environment, it's about the person.
>>
>>18326009
You got yourself a fuck buddy, you lucky bastard.
>>
>>18325831
Because guys dont find a girls ability to beat up other girls attractive
>>
>>18326009

It's called friend with benefits. It happens when two people fuck but one or both don't see the other as relationship material.
>>
>>18326024
In fact, I believe it's a turn off for most.
>>
How long into a date is it okay to say you are not interested?
If you meet the other person and can tell they're not for you is it okay to say so immediately or do you have to go through the date?
>>
>>18326032
Unless they're really being a creep I would say it's polite to finish the date.
>>
>>18326032
>How long into a date is it okay to say you are not interested?
>If you meet the other person and can tell they're not for you is it okay to say so immediately or do you have to go through the date?
Go through the date as if you were hanging out with friends. Cut it as short as reasonably possible and then leave it.
If you're a girl, don't let him pay for you.
>>
File: 1493780023886.png (150KB, 632x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1493780023886.png
150KB, 632x1263px
Would you date someone who travels for work for weeks on end? My job is 28 on, 14 off. Would you get too lonely or just cheat on me?

I'm male, but both genders can answer
>>
>>18326040
Not for me
>>
>>18326040
For true love it would be amazing to see each other again after being away for so long every time.
Be careful with cheaters.
>>
>>18326040
Yes, if we could keep in touch while he is away and if I really liked him.
But I am very introverted and rarely get really lonely.

I also would like him to find another job if we had kids, tho.
>>
>>18326032

Just tell the person that you don't really seeing it go further. Atleast have some fun at the date - don't get up and leave like a Chad.
>>
File: 1494034709292.jpg (74KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
1494034709292.jpg
74KB, 526x567px
Since there's more ladies here than yesterday, I will re-post from yesterday.

>Land meself a new job
>Notice smoking-hot college colleague working there aswell
>Go say Hi to her
>She seems surprised, put on a big grin and starts talking to me
>Starts avoiding me on purpose
>When I salute her, she puts on a big grin and starts talking about every topic conceivable.
>Laughs at all my jokes, no matter how bad or dark they are.
>One night, when she leaves office, touches my arm and moves her hand up on my shoulder, says me "Good night", and waves goodbye.

Is this smoking hot girl just incredibly shy ?
Anon from yesterday said that she may also have conflicted feelings.

Thing is she is very hot and i would really enjoy a coffee with her
>>
>>18325511
A, I like appartments and townhouses anyway.
>>
>>18325538
>Girls, would you date a guy with a lower income than you? I'm not insecure about my own income, but I am concerned that women might care more than I do.
I wouldn't be concerned about your income so much as being a 'simple man'. if I can't talk about philosophy, literature, history etc. with a guy I'm not really interested. Not that I am all girls- I'm sure you'll find someone.
>>
>>18326068
Go ask her out, dude.
Either she says no and you don't need to chase her anymore or she says yes and you're golden.
>>
File: 1486119269213.png (363KB, 424x444px) Image search: [Google]
1486119269213.png
363KB, 424x444px
How long can a relationship between an extro- and introvert last?
I'll probably only be able to find an extrovert but am a introvert myself.
>>
>>18325635
>If you were married and cheated on your husband, do you feel you deserve alimony? Same applies to guys if the situation fits.
Uh, what is alimony? You Americans keep bandying that word around, but I don't know what it actually entails. In terms of whether I deserve anything, then no. Only what I brought to the relationship.
>>
>>18325738
>Girls : how would you feel if your man lost a fight ?
Fine. I would rather that than he was an aggressive fuck.
>>
>>18326078
I'm an introvert, I dated both introverts and extroverts and have been happy with both.
Be understanding of each other's needs and try to find someone compatible for you.
>>
>>18325319
Say: it wouldnt work out, find somebody better than me. Dont call me back please. Then you block / delete her.

>>18325353
Yes, hit on other girls.
>dont murder me
And grow some balls and confidence too.

>>18325380
Treat it like break up. Date other girls in the mean time. Waiting for girls is the most stupid thing you can do. When they care for you, they literally wont make you wait ever.

>>18325462
I am.

>>18325481
In optimal relationship you dont need to lie/hide facts ever. But then you read thread like this >>18324346 and realize that world isnt perfect. In the worst case you can apologize and hope for best.

>>18325499
Stop overthinking problems and ask them on date when the chatting becomes boring. Personally i ask them strange questions like
>are you nice person?

>>18325547
There are a lot of girls out there. Find some which is single.

>>18325559
Ask him on date. If you are average scared girl, ask him what is he doing on weekend. Should work. Buy condoms.

>>18325560
Just keep dating her. Something will happen eventually.

>>18325590
Forget about her.

>>18325635
It is better to never let your marriage fail so spectaculary that one or both sides decide to cheat. At that point the divorce is the least painful option. And you HAVE to pay alimony for kids.

>>18325641
Ask her on date. Works every time.

>>18325679
Dont stick your dick into crazy. No, unless they go to mental doc regularry, nothing will change.

>>18325738
Dont get into fights you cant win.

>>18325757
Yup it was break up.

>>18325777
Anywhere >>18293702
>social events, not street you autism guy

>>18325843
Yes. Google female friendly porn.
>>18325870
Hormones, evolution, survival instict and i have heard that penis in your vagina feels good.

>>18325876
Ask her out. But take note that dating coworkers is timed bomb. Once you break up, you need to find new job. So dont date her. Or date her if you feel like a hero. Flip a coin.

>>18325882
Doesnt make sence.
>>
>girls
Do you think 5'10" is a short man / manlet?
>>
>>18325635
Alimony, no.
50% of whatever we have (unless you had it before the marriage), yes.
Child support, yes.
>>
>>18326089
No, average. I think it's short under 5'7".
>>
>>18325975
Part of being male is to have balls. So man up, prepare for rejection and ask her on date. Girls like confident boys more than weak betas.

>>18325985
Keep talking to her frogposter. Later ask her on various activities and pretend they are dates, juat dont tell the girl it is date. Keep dating the bitch secretly. Like every second day. Buy condoms.

>>18326009
Sounds like you found friends with benefits girl. Keep fucking her and in the mean time ask other girls on dates.

>>18326032
Finish the date and then ghost them. All girls do it like this.

>>18326040
No, not me.

>>18326068
Ask her on date.

>>18326078
>find extrovert
Why is that? Try online dating or friends friends. Plenty of introverts out there.

>>18326089
It depends on where you live (read average man vs average woman height).
>manlets, will they ever learn?
>>
>>18325977
I'm an absolute madman. I'll do it today.
>>
File: 1486951837398.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486951837398.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>18326095
Godspeed.
>>
>>18326097
Thanks. I'm scared to death breh. I'm feeling like I'm in the "no regrets" stage of my life now. But I just have to do it.
>>
Why do y'all ask for relationship adivce on 4chan?

Might as well drive up to the McDonald's drive-thru and ask there.
>>
>>18325987
So you went to his house, eat dinner...
and left?
Nothing else?
I actually live inside a boarding school next to the math building of our campus (we call it the tower of wizards). So I was surrounded by teenage girls. It's really rough, I don't know how to look at them, on the one hand, they are kids, on the other hand, sometimes they act very inappropriately for their age... I used to teach there for awhile but quit because this 15 year old girl keeps writing me obscene love letters and lewd pics.
If I go 1 mile further into our uni campus it's pretty easy to pick up girls and I had a relationship with a first year this way, but eventually broke off because our difference in lifestyle, I'm not exactly an introvert but I couldn't go to late parties with her, I don't like her friends and she doesn't like mine.
There's also a girl in the Bio Chemistry building that I like, but last week I saw her she's super pregnant (lol)
I think you are lucky to have found some attractive introverted physics guy. I don't think I can find a hot female math student.
>>
>>18326101
For all you know that employee is capable of giving you a life-changing insight.
>>
>>18325975
Me too dude. I never had the balls. That was 4 years ago and I still regret it to this day. Even just knowing the answer would've been good enough.

Just fucking do it man.
>>
>>18326116
So the drive thru is definitely a better choice than this place.
>>
>>18326100
Wisdom through suffering.
Either this will be the last time you see her or you'll get some stellar head soon.
>>
>>18326122
I honestly don't mind anymore if it will be the last. It's just something I have to get out of my system.
>>
I asked a girl if we could hang, but she said she was busy. I know she's legitimately busy, but if she was interested, wouldn't she make the time to see me?
>>
Girls

Would you ever dominate a guy in bed? How would that go down?
>>
>>18326101
It is called projecting. You are probably some teen with no experience and therefore think that everybody here is like you. It is one of logical fallacies. Educate yourself before you post.

>>18326169
Just ask her again some other time. Dont lose hope and buy condoms.

>>18326178
Look here >>18324524
later in thread somebody posted how he let his gf to persuade him to pegg him and how she lost respect for him after.

Dom girls are very rare.
Your best bet is to ask your gf or just google word femdom and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>18326108
Yup. We talked a lot and laughed, and that's it. We're both cold-ish, so probably it'll be a while before anything happens physically.
He's coming over for dinner at my place tonight. He dislikes going out/crowded places, so he asked me if we could meet up at home.

Teenage girls are weird. I honestly enjoyed teasing the shit out of men, I was awful. I can totally understand why it's rough.
I tend to date just introverts because of the same thing. I am not socially retarded, I have friends, I enjoy going out but with extroverts there's just so much pressure... and crowded places.

I never had issues finding guys after I decided to hit on them when I see someone I like in uni. I know they won't ever fucking talk to me, so yeah. I always dated STEM dudes, and asked all of them out.
The only one who had the balls to ask me out was my ex, but he was a complete exception.
>>
>>18326189
>how he let his gf to persuade him to pegg him and how she lost respect for him after
That is the most hilarious shit I've ever read. What a fucking moron.
>>
>>18326189
>accuses me of projecting
>projects himself

lmao
>>
File: 1392873966844.jpg (21KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
1392873966844.jpg
21KB, 605x454px
>>18326189
>guy dominates girl in bed
>both retain respect for each other
>girl dominates guy in bed
>she loses respect for him
>>
I met this girl on tinder, we talk for the 3rd day now, pretty much whenever she gets off work she talks to me until she goes to bed.

I was never 'liked' like this before, I'm half suspicious and half believing because of that, not sure why.

But anyway, we live quite a distance apart from each other (about a 4 hours bus ride apart), we both acknowledge that to be an obstacle but keep talking anyway. I offered to meet up some time in summer and she seems up for it, problem is, I probably won't get to see her all that much because of the distance between us... is this gonna work? I mean, we seem to like each other and all but seems like one of those 'long distance relationships' you know? I really don't wanna give up on her but if this ain't gonna work, I think this will have to end soon before I get all attached and it'll become a really painful experience...
>>
>>18326208
>>18326232
To be honest, i have never heard or read anything like that. Pretty unique to me.

>>18326215
Well, you still havent told why do you consider /adv/ as the worst place to ask questions on such subjects. So wanna step up your argument game or is shitposting all you can do?

>>18326245
Ask her on date. Or realize that distance is huge relationships killer and find girl closer to you. I say keep in contact with her until you find another nice girl closer to you. Good luck!
>>
>>18326178
Yes, please.
I don't mind being submissive, I am fine with lovey dovey sex, but I definitely prefer being dominant.
To me, it is just a sex thing. I don't want to be dominant physically (in fact I especially love when the guy is much bigger than me) and I don't want to be dominant outside of the bedroom - I'm actually a rather traditional and feminine kind of woman.

Usually I notice when a guy likes being submissive in bed. I pay attention on how he reacts when I take charge and see if he likes it.
My ex for example went diamonds when I got on top of him and held his hands down, or loved when I pushed him on the bed and gave him head, or when I sat on his face. It's not a super dominant thing, but if he reacts very positively to that I usually step things up and get more dominant, or initiate the talk about fetishes and such things.
With my ex, we mostly liked anal play, cum play, tease and denial, some spanking/biting, begging and light bondage.
I loved being very nurturing and motherly. Holding him against my chest while I was jerking him off and see him moan/twitch was hot as hell. Calling him pet names, being super sweet to him, I don't know.
>>
>>18326260
perhaps you like guys with mommy issue
>>
>>18326251
>>18326245
is me btw.

I think I did, like I'm a complete newbie to this but I asked if she ever wants to meet up and she said she would, she suggested we can go to a pub she likes a lot and I said I'm down for it.

I'm not the best looking guy and I did talk to a good few girls recently but none are as approachable and likable as that one, I've never met a girl like her desu so it'll be extremely difficult for me to find someone at least half as 'right' as her. Like no girl ever liked me like that, normally they ditch me after a day or so but she seems genuinely interested. Just the fucking distance man...I feel like its going to be incredibly painful in the end, almost not worth it. Almost, so I'm not giving up on her, just not sure if this has any sort of future or not...thats just my luck haha
>>
>>18326260
>anal play
his ass or yours?
>>
>>18326189
>his gf to persuade him to pegg him and how she lost respect for him after
I got kicked out of class, laughing. Did he kill himself afterwards?
>>
>>18326269
Both.
I don't like using toys, but we both did fingering and rimming. He fucked my ass regularly.

>>18326266
I don't think so?
We both enjoy being submissive and dominant in bed. Sometimes he texted me "I'm on my way home. Wait for me on our bed, naked, and spread your butt cheeks" and sometimes I made him lick his cum off my pussy.
It was just sex. Pretty fun sex, if I have to be honest.
>>
File: 1476270190586.gif (92KB, 113x150px) Image search: [Google]
1476270190586.gif
92KB, 113x150px
Guys, does fapping become better, worse or the same after having tried sex with a girl?
>>
>>18326312
Fapping orgasm is always better. The sex "experience" is nice though.
>>
>>18326312
Fapping ironically felt better.
>>
>>18326312
>>18326323
This. Might be because you have something to compare it to.
>>
>>18326178
>gf to persuade him to pegg him and how she lost respect for him after
I really want to fuck this woman. Anally. Just to remind her how the hierarcy goes.

Me
Her
Betacuck bf of hers
>>
>>18326312
Same, but it's stronger than sex.
>>
>fapping is better than sex
Have I been living on a lie?
>>
>>18326344
Maybe your fapping skills sucks and you havent discovered the true fetishes yet.

Like can you even fap for 1+hour for some really >>>/d/egenerate fetish or >>>/vg/ hentai game?
>>
>>18326344
The orgasm is better when fapping but it's really nice to cuddle with a woman for some reason. Then you get tired of it and go do something productive until the batteries are empty again.
>>
>>18326359
This, and it's evolutionary slavery. I don't want to be addicted to it, but have literally no saying in it either.
>>
>>18326344
They're really different. I don't know what kind of sex you had. If you just had a sloppy one night stand with a random girl you have no feelings for then yes, masturbation will be better. Only you know exactly what you like, there aren't distracting emotions like nerves, a vagina is looser than a tight gripping hand.

But great sex is not comparable, really. No one can give me the kind of orgasms I give myself. If I want to go all out I'll smoke some weed, edge for two hours, and when I climax it'll last a minute or so, I won't recognize the words coming out of my mouth etc. Plus that's two hours of solely focusing on what I find attractive/sexy, not pleasing anyone but myself.
Yet if you bracket the less intense orgasm, good sex also evokes a shitload of positive feelings in you that masturbation does not. Just the skin on skin contact, their bodyheat, being with someone who wants to please you, who you want to please, feeling desired and desiring someone at the same time... It's like that sort of spark you can sense in the interaction when you flirt with someone, or dance, except instead of a flicker it's all you can feel. Completely banking on how much you like each other and want each other to feel good.

I have honestly never felt better than having sex. Never more happy to be alive. If it's good enough you aren't even thinking anymore, your entire head is silent, it's nothing but bliss.
>>
File: 1460564907527.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460564907527.gif
1MB, 300x300px
How long did it take you before you slept over at your boyfriend?

I've been together with this girl for a few months now. I'm her second boyfriend (first one being in high-school) and even though it seems things are going good, she's real scared of commitment, and she gets nervous about me visiting her house or her visiting mine.

I've decided to take my time with her because I really like her, but it's kind of problematic because it means I see her less and when I do see her I have to take her home by the end which means less time with her and less possibilities. Also, every time we meet I feel like I need to find a date idea because she can't just come over and chill.

Should I put on some pressure or go with the flow? On one hand I don't really care about it THAT much because we just make out in my car but on the other I feel the relationship won't progress if we don't go through this.
>>
>>18326378
Great sex is like 0.5%> of women, Don.
>>
>>18326411
I agree with you that it does not sound like it will just naturally progress. Also honestly ask yourself if you want to date someone who keeps to making out in the car and won't allow you into their house...

Does she live alone? Is it possible that her parents don't want her to date?
>>
>>18326417
I disagree, I think great sex is more about strong feelings and being compatible (in terms of the sex you want to have) than either one fucking like a pornstar.
>>
>>18326419
I forgot to note that she's younger than me, she just turned 19 and I'm 22.

>Does she live alone?
No, she lives with her parents and siblings.

>Is it possible that her parents don't want her to date?
No, I'm sure it's not that, I do pick her up from house and she never mentioned anything like that.
>>
>Going abroad for a year in 3 months
>met girl one month ago
>we both showed interest
>havent talked to her for over a month now
>she lives in a different city
>have her number and could visit her on sunday

Thoughts please
>>
GiRLS

Why can't you just fucking ask a man for a favor/to do something like washing the dishes or make dinner instead of getting your shit to a boil before bursting out in YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING! Why would you rather die than tell him to help you out with something? Why do you expect us to "just know", we're not mind readers and we also got our own priorities and stuff that might seem dumb to you, but truth be told, many things you do are stupid and we never comment on it or get our dicks in a knot because we know you got your own thing going and if there's something we'll tell/ask you. Why do you behave like that?

>not all women

Yes, all women at least at some point and more or less.
>>
>>18326344
to everyone that says fapping is better than sex has either no clue about sex or is just saysing so to feel better since they cant get sex
>>
>>18326556
>>18326344
Guy who bought into the "fucc hawt bitches dawg be a stud bro" meme. So I did. Fucked the hottest ones at the club, fucked randoms here and there.

Yes, in many cases fapping is better. It serves the purpose and that's that. No bullshit human interaction afterwards, regrets, sweats about std/pregnancies, no sweats about crazy chicks, no sweats about bullshit drama like she had a bf and so on. Fuck that. Sex with a partner you really like/love is better than fapping, but fapping is way better than fucking some slut, and every man knows this. Mansluts do it out of insecurity/fame which is the same thing.
>>
>>18326548
Because it'd be nice if you cared about us enough to do something nice for us. It'd be nice if you saw us in the kitchen all tired and achey after dinner and came over to wash the dishes. It'd be nice if you knew I had a hard day at work and cooked us dinner. It'd be nice if you didn't expect me to be your maid and actually showed me some gratitude for doing your laundry, ironing your clothes, cooking your dinner and cleaning our house.

>Yes, all women at least at some point and more or less.
I never did it because my boyfriend is actually a nice person and does things around the house without me asking.
>>
File: 1490966902833.gif (3MB, 271x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490966902833.gif
3MB, 271x400px
How do I into significant other like this?
>>
>>18326312
its different
fapping
>quick
>can orgasm to any Fantasy
>no need to be fit to enjoy it properly
>no need for a partner
>no fear of dissapointing someone

>sex
>much more intense if you are fit enough to fuck properly
>you often can make fantasies real which is so much more rewarding than just thinking about something
>huge ego boost if you are able pleasure your Partner
>really powerfull feeling if you are a man and a women is willing to obey you
>>
>>18326548

You probably just answered your own question here, if you're talking about two people living together. If it's a "favor" or "helping out" when a man does some basic housekeeping chores in his own home, he probably has an inherently different view of chores from his wife/gf who does chores because they're just something that must be done. She won't ask for favors, because she expects some initiative (after all its their home, not hers) and he has gotten used to her doing everything so housekeeping has become a "favor" (and he probably doesn't even know what he should do anymore, if it's been going on for too long). It's just a viewpoint difference that could be solved with polite communication and possibly delegation of tasks. This is just a guess though, I haven't lived with an SO, but at least that's what has happened to my parents marriage and my sisters marriage.
>>
>>18326566
>It'd be nice if you didn't expect me to be your maid
Not the point at hand, don't play dumb. Could be nice as they come and do plenty of shit for you but you'd never appreciate it because I didn't do that one thing you had in mind.
>>
>>18326581
If there only was a way to acoustically transmit information and requests between sentient beings using some sort of cords in a human's throat, it would all be so much easier. One may hope we evolve to this stage one day.
>>
>>18326586
I do appreciate what my boyfriend does, and if I want him to do something specific, I just ask.
In general, tho, my boyfriend DOES stuff. He washes the dishes, vacuums the floors, and does the laundry. I cook all meals, clean the kitchen and the bathroom, and iron.
If he thinks I am particularly stressed and tired, he doesn't need to be told to do my part of the chores and just does them (and I do the same for him).
If there's something to do around the house, he usually notices it and does it without me asking.

If I lived with a man who never did anything and sat on the couch scratching his balls while I was cooking dinner, and then didn't even get up to help me wash the dishes, I'd be fucking mad.
It's the attitude. Don't be fucking lazy. Don't treat me like a maid. Don't expect me to run after you.
>>
>>18325738
What a weak fucking cuck.
>>
>>18325738
Why do women fuck other men when their bf is at his lowest?
>>
Men

Why are you so obsessed with cuckold?
>>
>>18326040
I wouldn't
>>
File: 1494823481365.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1494823481365.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
I was with this girl last college semester, I was pretty shy and I could tell she was also really shy, we talked a couple times but nothing big at all.
She was constantly checking me out and made sure to sit right next to me on the final tests, however, due to a ton of shit in my head and I also kinda pussy out, I didn't pursue much.
Would it be weird to add her on facebook and start a convo there?
Granted this was like 7 months ago, she's a really homely always on pc and super shy girl, but I'm trying to measure how potentially creepy it is.
For some reason I can't get her out of my head.
>>
File: Hardcore - Search & Destroy.gif (652KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
Hardcore - Search & Destroy.gif
652KB, 250x192px
>>18326649
It's the most hardcore sport that we know of. Men don't share. So fucking others mens, women, is the ultimate test boost.
>>
>>18326649
Most men either fear being a cuck, or want to be a cuck, and you see, in both cases they love talking about it, whether it's about other men or themselves.
>>
>>18326658
>>18326696
These are wrong.
>>18326649
It's because of the jews controlling the porn industry and are pushing the cuckold thing to ruin Western civilization. Of course women are helping along too by being sluts with no morals or values.
>>
File: 1490254054544.jpg (237KB, 483x903px) Image search: [Google]
1490254054544.jpg
237KB, 483x903px
>>18326731
t.
>>
>>18326734
>projecting
Not an argument.
>>
>>18326737
>projecting
Everyone is projecting according to incel virgins like yourself. It's the go to defence.
>>
>>18326731
>pushing the cuckold thing to ruin Western civilization
(Citation needed)
>>
I shaved my chest/stomach completely yesterday. Although I'm on the normal BMI side of things, I've got some fat on stomach, so now when I feel the stomach, it feels smooth.

With that context in mind, the question is, is this how a shaved female pussy would feel like? I personally wouldn't know since I'm an autist so I ask either gender what its like.
>>
>>18326741
Not a virgin.
Anything else, redditor?
>>
>>18326312
I disagree with the other guys. Fapping feels the same before/after losing virginity.
>>
File: 1494650179173.png (33KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494650179173.png
33KB, 350x350px
>>18326743
>>18326751
Who is the reddiot here?
>literally muh feelings
>>
>>18326751
>>>/lgbt/
Wrong board m8
>>
>>18326769
>calling women sluts means you're gay
>>
This kinda goes for both:
Why the is "Eating someone out" a thing?
Does it not taste horrible?
Is it not extremely unhygenic?
I even doubt it feels good.
>>
File: 1494463273814.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1494463273814.png
127KB, 601x508px
>>18326775
You're generalising like a moron. Don't you realise that?
>>
>>18326776
>Why the is "Eating someone out" a thing?
Because it feels good.
>Does it not taste horrible?
Not at all.
>Is it not extremely unhygenic?
Not at all.
>>
>>18326781
>b-but you're generalizing muh perfect innocent women
Fuck off now.
>>
File: 067.jpg (57KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
067.jpg
57KB, 500x499px
>>18326784
>Does it not taste horrible?
>Not at all.
>>
File: 1494573472562.jpg (105KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1494573472562.jpg
105KB, 500x738px
>>18326786
Still no source on your claims. Literally muh feelings.
>>
Girls,
What is the reason for hickies? Like why would a girl give them to a guy?
>>
>>18326788
Doesn't it taste good?
>>
>>18326792
You're lucky if it taste like pennies.
>>
>>18326789
A quick google search would provide you with sources. And you're the one who got his feelings hurt because I insulted women and your cuckold fetish.
>>
>>18326791
well it's either that or I pee on him.
>>
>>18326794
I don't know, I always suck my boyfriend off after we fuck/lick my fingers after I touch myself and enjoy it.
>>
>>18326801
I'm talking about vaginas.
>>
>>18326803
Yes.
When a penis goes inside of a vagina it tends to taste like vagina.
When my fingers go inside of my vagina, they taste like vagina.
When my boyfriend kiss me after eating me out, he tastes like vagina.
I don't find the taste terrible, honestly.
>>
>>18326794
A fresh vagina out of the shower unironically tastes like coins.
>>
A friend of mine at college I have hardly spoken to this semester. We haven't had any classes (we have always previously had classes) but I'm kinda disappointed we don't talk anymore. We both have partners but I think if we didn't we'd probably dating (she practically said as much). Regardless I did really like her friendship, I've tried talking to her but she only gives short replies now so I don't bother. Why did she go from being a good friend to distant?
>>
>>18326799
I can't find it. Please provide a source so I can educate myself.
>>
>>18326776
Yes, it does feel good. You cannot rationally break sexual concept down. Why do people like to literally suck on one another's tongue?

But trying to give an idea - it's intimate (you are face first with their most sexual body parts that are taboo), it's naughty (oral sex will never lead to babies, it's just a creative way to have fun with each other's bodies and thus more "degenerate"), it's an act of sexual nurturing. Sure many people enjoy giving oral but that is often at least for a big part psychological. It does not directly stimulate YOUR sex organs. So you are choosing to, for the moment, disregard those to focus on the pleasure of your partner. This is something many couples find very mutually enjoyable.

And no, a clean pussy doesn't taste gross. Its taste is no stronger than a mouth, which also has a taste. And yes I taste myself all the time.

Also noting the focus seems to be on cunnilingus. If you think that performing oral is so great as a woman, consider that gagging is a common element of it and that it ends with having a blob of snotty, lukewarm bodily juice shot into your mouth. So think of that before you decide that sucking a dick is nothing and eating out a pussy is some huge sacrifice.
>>
>>18324649
Why would any man with self-respect do this? Not because it's gay or anything, but because of the humiliating aspect of it.
>>
>>18326827
Humiliation is relative. And tons of people do stuff during sex that they would be ashamed of in another context, like men moaning or begging for something. It's not a representation of other parts of your life. Just like how in a dom/sub couple there is not necessarily a real power imbalance in their overall relationship. The bedroom is a sort of freestyle zone.

As for why, because the prostate is up your ass and for some men it feels mind numbingly pleasurable to have it stimulated.
>>
>>18326825
>a clean pussy doesn't taste gross
well, a gross pussy tastes gross.
>I taste myself all the time
eww lol this is the difference between girls and guys?
>>
>>18326834
I wish more guys enjoyed tasting their own cum... heh.
>>
>>18326834
>a gross pussy tastes gross
Yeah, sure, but it's not an issue inherent with vaginas (or penises for that matter). It can be a problem with a specific individual but it's not a problem with the sex act itself.

Plus it's hardly uncommon for couples to request a shower before oral happening specifically to make sure it's squeaky clean.

>difference between girls and guys
There's also women who are grossed out by their own juices. Even women who don't want to masturbate because it grosses them out to touch a vagina. Everyone's different. For me sucking my fingers after masturbation feels no different than putting a bleeding finger in my mouth. It's all subjective. I understand not wanting to blow your load into your own mouth or not wanting to lick it once it's out there and glistening etc, but I never understood how so many men have such a huge issue with their own semen that they won't kiss a woman after going down.
>>
>>18326827
Can someone explain to me why I look down on men who do this? Like really look down on them.

I have no problems with gays, bi, trans, etc, whatsoever. I'm a guy btw.
>>
>>18326841
I think it's to some extent normal (or at least very common) for men to have rigid ideas about what sexual behavior is masculine and what is emasculating.

It's not longer as big a deal, but a few years back there would be shitfests of threads all the time about whether or not it was gay/emasculating to eat a woman out (because it would be a submissive act). When I mention I would love men to make more noise during sex generally, there is oftentimes a comment going "real men are stoic during fucking" etc. Or that it's gay to have no issue with tasting your own semen.

I feel that in general men are much more attached to fulfilling some sort of role during sex than women. And pegging is the ultimate role reversal. You are not just getting fucked in the ass (like a gay man might), but by a woman who doesn't even have a penis but is making one up on the spot so to speak. If you have some (latent or conscious) ideas of women being inferior that would only feed into it as well.
>>
>>18326837
>I never understood how so many men have such a huge issue with their own semen that they won't kiss a woman after going down

well once I kissed this girl in the heat of the moment because she's so pretty I forgot there's my semen (and God knows what else) in her mouth, had to take 5 minutes break to clean myself while she was laughing her ass off. The thing is I would do so all over again with her, but I would always need to spit it out and gargle water immediately afterwards. I mean even porn whores don't always swallow semens.

Also since you're so open minded, what about rimming, would you eat your guy's ass?
>>
>>18326848
>You are not just getting fucked in the ass (like a gay man might), but by a woman who doesn't even have a penis but is making one up on the spot so to speak
I fucking hate nu-males so so god damn much.
>>
>>18326841
Who the fuck cares, I pray for more beta males every day. It makes everything in my life so much easier. I'm competing against sissies for gods sake. The majority of guys can't even hold eye contact for more than 5 sec. This is the best fucking time to be alive.

By far the best era to be a man.
>>
>>18326841
>>18326848
Also in case this sort of stuff interests you, if you look at cultures worldwide it's striking how many more rituals there are for boys to be turned into men than for girls to be turned into women. It is generally accepted among cultural anthropologists that being female is more nature given: you are female for having a vagina and you become a woman when your period starts and you can carry a child.

Biologically/historically (not usually a fan of these kind of explanations but still) this could also make sense because every woman is inherently valuable. It takes a lot of time to carry a child and women normally don't get pregnant while still nursing, so you have at least 1,5 year that a woman is out of the running in terms of reproduction. If you want a population to thrive this means you want as many women as possible. Also the fact that a single man could (not ideal, but still) impregnate lots of leftover women if necessary, while the other way around, you still want as many women as possible because it's that much slower.
So while each woman is valuable for carrying a child potentially, men are plentiful and not naturally valuable. So you can afford to make a distinction between the useful men ("real men") and men who have less to contribute to the welfare of the overall group ("boys").

Following this theory, masculinity is much more fragile than femininity will ever be, because men can lose the status of a real worthwhile man at the drop of a hat. It's something they have to perform and keep up with over and over again, instead of crossing a boundary (first period) and being done with it. That would be one explanation for why men are even during intimacy busy with establishing themselves as men. It cannot be taken for granted just because they have a dick.
>>
>>18326848
Yeah, but I don't even view them as men anymore. Like a guy blowing another dude is infinitly more man than the former.
>>
>>18326864
more man that guys who let guys blow them?
what if it's a glory hole kind of deal, you just stick your dick in, and let anons suck it
>>
File: Chad.jpg (65KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
65KB, 500x750px
>>18326859
You say that, but being a man is only awesome if you belong to the 1% of males as opposed to the other 99%. Women is more 50/50.
>>
>>18326857
Haha well, that's unfortunate but really kissing someone while they have your bodily fluids right there in their mouth isn't the same (to me at least) as giving them a kiss after they swallowed. Especially if it's a peck and not full on making out, yet there are honestly guys who demand she brushes her teeth.

Yes I would. I asked my ex to let me finger his ass (not going inside just, you know, pressure) but he was not comfortable with it. Rimming isn't a really big fantasy of mine but if I loved someone and he wanted me to do it, I would. Not sure how much I would like it but if it wasn't a great experience, that's not the end of the world. I mean, I've swallowed down puke during a blow job. Sometimes you just have to buckle up.
>>
>>18326871
Nah, they're both more man than the guy getting pegged by his gf.
>>
>>18326791
Because bf moans more when I give him hickies. It also marks him as mine.
>>
>>18326864
That's not that illogical to me given that pegging is the most extreme form of "unmasculine" sexuality one can think of. It's not just ignoring the penis, not just "gay sex", not just domination by a woman, but all those and to top it off you are getting fucked by an imaginary penis essentially. A man blowing someone is a lot more straightforward and "normal".
>>
>>18326874
So play in the champions leauge. Jesus christ, make yourself worthy of your own existence.
>>
>>18326874
It's either the 1% or necking self.

You choose.
>>
>>18326878
So this girl was marking me as hers huh? Weird considering we weren't dating
>>
>>18326874
But being a 1% male can't be matched by anything else. It's the best fucking feeling in the world.
>>
>>18326874
You're just a cuck by default then.
>>
>>18326874
>>18326897
I'm curious, what is 4chan males' idea of a male in the top 1%?
This might be very illuminating as to what kind of guys are here and why.
>>
>>18326874
>the 1% of males
Ever wondered where the term Godlike came from?

There are men and then there is everyone else. Remember that. Show your Goddesses respect, too.
>>
>>18326895
Then maybe she just enjoys hickies.
>>
>>18326906
1% would be someone who is both very good looking and very high up on the social ladder, top 10% would be the same but just as high up, chads are stuck in the top 20% as they aren't usually high up on the social ladder but they have the potential to climb up there

chads of the 20% range though have it pretty good, they can get any girl 6/10 or below and even have a slight chance with 7s and higher
>>
>tfw really like a girl
>she seems to really like me
>everytime we're going to hang out she cancels on me

I'm used to rejection but this type of rejection hurts
>>
>>18326913
Honestly I think she just wanted people to know we hooked up.
>>
File: city 056.jpg (409KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
city 056.jpg
409KB, 1920x1200px
>>18326897
Mastering his craft
Rich
Handsome
Powerful
Intelligent

You need at least 4 of 5.

>>18326921
Chad is a 1%er and can take whatever he wants.
>>
>>18326906
Meant for you
>>18326936
>>
>>18326936
>chad
>a 1%

A Chad is in the stages of becoming a 1% but he isn't there yet

educate yourself https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Chad
>>
Can I have a hug? I'm in a very emotionally draining place right now with my relationship.
>>
>>18326930

So next time she cancels on you just go without her.

The best antidote to rejection is getting to feel a sense of contentedness to new people.
>>
>>18326957
hug
>>
>>18326658
Can I get a sauce on this? tried google, iqdb and tineye
>>
>>18327003

ty
>>
both genders input on this would be nice.
Is an age gap weird if it's the girl who's older than the guy (age gap of ~2years)
>>
>>18327023
kinda sad on the girls part unless she's over 30, girls should always be aiming for guys older and more successful than themselves
>>
>>18327023
You will regret it past 40
>>
>>18327023
>~2 years
Not whatsoever.

>>18327029
This is some sad bullshit. What about focusing on accomplishing shit for yourself and growing into someone respectable instead of trying to derive status from who you like to fuck?
>>
File: 1462732642362.jpg (33KB, 275x219px) Image search: [Google]
1462732642362.jpg
33KB, 275x219px
>>18325635
I would deserve to die.
>>
>>18327037
That's what they all say prior.
>>
>>18327037
Don't die, unless it somehow saves his life. Just relegate yourself to a concubine position.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (102KB, 612x960px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
102KB, 612x960px
>>18327044
I think all cheaters deserve to be put in concentration camps and I want to torture them personally. Not all people are extremely anti-degenerate. I'm like a hardcore Catholic without being religious. Instead of thinking you're going to hell, I wish I could torture degenerates myself.
>>
>>18327056
Don't cut yourself on that edge.
>>
File: kms.jpg (13KB, 277x250px) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
13KB, 277x250px
>>18327050
Degenerates do not deserve to live. If I lower myself to that level, I shouldn't exist. So the chance of me cheating is pretty minimal.
>>
>>18327056

Wow, harsh. I think a lot of cheaters regret their decision and feel a lifetime of guilt. Though I suppose it won't ever compare to the damage they've dealt. I hear you though and agree that punishment is deserved, but everyone's story/ relationship/situation is different.
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>18327058
I'm not joking actually. I legitimately believe that. Not saying it for edge points. Has feminism fried your brain so much that you think it is edgy to hate cheaters with a passion? This is exactly what is wrong with society, you are all dirty moral relativists.
>>
>>18327069
I'm willing to buy that you believe it. But one day you will realize how much people hurt each other all the time, how many covert ways of cruelty there are, how many forms of selfishness. And that having a black and white attitude that cheaters are scum and the rest of people are okay by comparison is pants on head retarded.
>>
>>18327056
>>18327069

Did someone cheat on you? Who hurt you anon?
>>
>>18326930
Keep asking her on dates more so she will either made it one time or run out from bullshit excuses. Dont lose hope.

>>18327023
2 years is literally nothing. 20 years gap, that is a thing!

>>18327056
Underage from /pol/ spotted. You have to go back.
>>
>>18327020
: )
>>
>>18327023
If the age gap is more than 5-10 years and the woman is less successful, a lot of times society will look down on it.

But when has society ever done anything for you? if you're compatible, go fuck and be happy.
>>
>>18326657

femanon here.
do you have any mutual friends? you can mention you were going through people you may know and saw her pop up and decided to add her. you can also be honest and just tell her you're shy; being honest from the get go usually scores you more points and keeps you from fucking up in the future.

anyways, the longer you wait, the more awkward it will be, so do it now before even more time has passed.

I've had people from school I haven't talked to in years add me on facebook and we're pretty good friends now because of it.

worst case scenario, you guys don't talk much, but who cares? that's how it is with 99% of facebook friends regardless.
>>
Girls:

I drool every time I see this girl at my job, I literally can't control myself and can sometimes say the cringiest of things, but she seems to be not totally repulsed by it, how can I control my explosive emotions around her, and how can I know she isn't treating me as just another coworker?
>>
>>18327180
Jerk off every day before work.

Pay close attention to how she treats other people. Does she single you out in any way? Spends more time talking to you?
>>
So i had sex with a girl from work the other day, and since i've nearly starved myself trying to get /fit/ i couldn't hold an erection for long
However i decided to see how far my oral/fingering skills had degraded during my year long dryspell

But it seemed that i made up for it since she had to take brakes every 5-10 mins i started on her where she was quiet and sort laid there catching her breath - she even mentioned off had that i left her breathless

Thoughts?
Also fueling your body properly is stupidly important anons
>>
>>18326748
not often, pubic hair is often coarser than regular body hair and even shaving it, a pussy will feel either bumpy or slightly rough, the best I can describe it is how a man's face feels after shaving. Unless the woman waxes and pulls the roots out, and depending on the way her hair grows (usually down), it will feel smooth when you feel it rubbing down, but rubbing up you'll feel all the coarse hairs, a main reason why women complain about razor bumps and ingrown hairs so much. Usually, the pussy lips are the part that are the softest, but they're not always smooth depending on the woman.

Most women with 'smooth' pussies have had laser hair removal, lol.
>>
>>18327198
>Also fueling your body properly is stupidly important anons
I know this is besides the point but this is still /adv/. What this guy says is true.

I recently narrowed down some erection problems I was having to the cutting diet I have. Apperantly there's a relation between the amount of fat you're eating to your libido and erections. Carbs too obviously.
>>
>>18327198
Don't worry about it too much, it's pretty common for guys to have difficulties maintaining a boner for the first time due to nerves.
>>
>>18326791
I always joke with my girl that she does them to mark her territory
She doesn't deny it
>>
>>18327198
>since i've nearly starved myself trying to get /fit/ i couldn't hold an erection for long

I'm sorry but this is so fucking funny I laughed for legit 5 min straight. I don't mean to laugh at your dumb anorexic ass but I thought this was a thing on;y women do. So fucking stupid.
>>
>>18327198
did she mention that she got off at all? being breathless doesn't mean she had an orgasm, it could just mean that she was sensitive after being touched there for so long, especially if she was having to take constant breaks. Sometimes constant fingering can make you oversensitive to the point of it hurting, thus needing breaks. A woman on the cusp of an orgasm isn't going to want you to stop.

if you're having to ask us, my biggest bit of advice would be to ask HER how it feels and if she's getting off on it. Don't feel as if you're not 'doing good enough', because every girl is different. Next time, ask her what she likes, if she's close, etc, have her get active and give you feedback instead of just laying there, taking it, and leaving you guessing.
>>
Guys and gals, IDC:

1. Is it going too far to insist I take my Doberman with me on the first date or two? I haven't started trying to get dates yet, but am heavily considering telling guys/putting that on my online profile when I do. She's a great dog, excellent temperament, well-socialized, can go nearly anywhere, etc., but still naturally protective of me if someone is aggressive towards me or I'm visibly worried. I could never be partners with someone my dog doesn't like or trust, either.

I'm a 5'0", 100 lbs., weak as hell woman. I also live along a human trafficking corridor and my state is #3 in rate of missing persons.

2. On the topic of dogs, could you (guys) see yourself being jealous of your girlfriend's dog? My devotion to my dog is comparable to a parent's to their child. I spent hours every day training her, exercising with her, taking her out on my daily excursions, making her food from home, etc.. I love her lots, she needs that level of stimulation, and she was a $3,000 puppy so I'm not letting that go to waste.

You can join me when I go out with her, but she's mine, and I'm not compromising on her exercise needs.
>>
>>18327236
Chiming in for the first bit as I'm not a guy - I would just ask before the actual date if it's fine to bring your dog. Maybe even make up an excuse like that it's just practical that day. I can't speak for everyone but making a disclaimer beforehand about bringing your dog seems a bit intense, especially if it's clear that you're thinking of safety. Which is a good thing, of course, kudos for looking out for yourself, but I wouldn't blame some guys if they are a bit put off by being seen as a potential threat. It's realistic but still if someone is a kind individual it's not nice to get lumped in even at first.

I think once you get to know someone better and there's already established trust/rapport, saying that safety was a reason to bring the dog is fine and if they care for you they would be happy that you are being cautious. I would just opt against advertising it beforehand and rather make it seem more casual than it is.

Then again my area is a lot safer than yours sounds so that probably influences what people find normal in regards to this as well...
>>
>>18327226

Manorexia. Its a serious mental illness.
>>
>>18327254
>Manorexia
Please no more of those idiotic "man-bun", "man boobs" etc monstrosities.

There's perfectly fine words for these things and you don't become a fairy if a word that can also applies to women applies to you.
>>
>>18327226
I exercise 6x a week and still must not be eating enough @ 3k calories

>>18327232
She said she didn't off, but we both joked that this a sexual bootcamp for us since it's been a dryspell for her too - so there will be more attempts
That and we cuddled n shit for like 3 hours watching movies afterwards too
>>
>>18327264
then I honestly think you're headed in the right direction, anon. keep up what you're doing and work on things slowly, together. if she was willing to cuddle with you that long, it seems that she's pretty into you, and people can be patient when they like you, especially if she's in a dry spell too. that just means she's willing to experiment and enjoy her time with you more.

take things slow and just enjoy yourselves. there's literally no rush to force yourself to have an orgasm or get hard, just enjoy 'the journey' as lame as it sounds.

you seem to have found a good girl, so good luck anon. maybe, if the cuddling was enjoyable, work on more emotional connecting and see if that can help make things more intense for you two. that, along with foreplay, teasing, etc.
>>
>>18327264
Perfect, you both have normal expectations in the bedroom. Now honestly take the time to get to know her body and how to stimulate it. You both were nervous the first time and now have a second chance to get things going right!

Good luck, be safe and most importantly, have fun.
>>
Girls, how hopeless is my situation if I'm not funny? Unless maybe I've known someone for a while
>>
>>18325876
Anyone else have input/advice?
>>
>>18327309
If you are somewhat interesting/witty it can be done.
If you're boring to talk to, meh.
>>
>>18327284
>>18327300
Thanks anon, don't feel as shitty now

>>18325876
>hey anonette i'm going to see/do X, what to come?
That or start jokingly touching her at work when you chat/see her and see how she reacts
>>
>>18327236
I wouldnt date you because you obviously has too many problems and are too short for me. But that is just me. I am sure plenty of dog loving manlets would date you.

And being jealous of gf's dog is retarded even if you were into bestiality with it. Seriously, dog is no competition for me :-)

>>18327309
Just find funny girl so she will make jokes and you will be boring.
>>
Why do we let women vote?
>>
>>18327458
>voting is meaningful political action
>the majority of men actually know anything about politics
Dank meme.
>>
>>18327458
so we could legalize pegging
>>
>>18327458
I wouldn't let the vast majority of the human race vote
Democracy was a mistake
>>
Need some female perspective, suppose you have a crush on this guy for a few months (but he doesn't know) then after a trip somehow your friends arranged that you and him share a cab, you ended up in his room and he squeezed your tits and pinned you down and fucked you a bit too rough and it hurt a wee bit (hopefully there's no wound), BUT, he is super apologetic about it and will take you on romantic dates. Is all forgivable? and legally, no issue?
>>
>>18327498
What the fuck.

That sounds rape-y.
>>
>>18327498
Why are you asking us how you should feel?
>>
>>18327506
To my knowledge it's consensual.
>>18327508
I'm sort of panicking
>>
>>18325460
This is a good guide. What is the policy if I'm in the uniformed service? No pictures in uniform, or....?
>>
>>18327498
i like this kind of sex. if it doesn't hurt a little what's the point. but yeah, pretty forgivable. legally? now it starts to sound like rape or some shit which i hope wasn't the case
>>
>>18327073
Cheaters literally are scum though. It's definitely black and white. If you cheat, you are a subhuman. There's no way around it.
>Inb4 "muh life is complicated"
That is literally what every single scumbag defending cheating/cheaters says. Get a new argument.
>>
>>18327498
this post made me angry
>>
>>18327511
>To my knowledge it's consensual.
She might have been too scared to say no if you did this out of nowhere, were too rough, she was too isolated, etc.. So you might have unintentionally raped her. Even though you're under the impression it was consensual, I don't know that I could forgive the possible lack of attentiveness and courtesy.

Personally, I would apologize and otherwise try to foster a comfortable, open environment for her to talk to you about it in. If she thinks it was rape or close to it, you should apologize, and ask her what she wants you to do in the future (ie not interact with her anymore).
>>
>>18327458
>>18327474
>>
>>18327023
Half the older partner's age plus 7 is the youngest the other partner can be.
>>
>>18327458
You're supposed to ask the opposite sex questions. so given you can't follow simple instructions, you're pretty fucking stupid and we shouldn't allow you to vote. Just saying
>>
>>18327511
Lol it wasn't consensual
>>
>>18327511
>>18327498
What is "to your knowledge"?

How much communication went down during sex? Did she instruct you to do specific things (like eat her out, wear a condom, go faster/slower) or did she just go silent as soon as the action started? Did she show enjoyment (smiling, moaning, making eye contact)? How did she treat you after sex? Did you cuddle? Did she make any comment?

Let me just tell me that my crush would be over.
>>
why can't i find sex enjoyable unless i've been with someone for around a year with 20+ times of sex before i get comfortable? it's really annoying at this point. i wouldn't even consider myself a clingy or attached person at all. i left the guy i lost my virginity to and never looked back since. even if i'm totally comfortable around someone the sex is still not great for me until i've been with them awhile. why is this? it's frustrating
>>
>>18327640
Maybe subconsciously you are still having a difficult time relaxing your muscles, like a very light form of vaginism. You aren't always aware of those muscles tensing.

Have you tried getting tipsy or smoking a bit of weed before sex before you reach the stage where you're comfortable? If that makes a difference, you can be sure it's anxiety/nerves.
>>
>>18327236
It really depends on the dating location. Is our first date a walk in the park? I don't mind. Mini golf? We might have a problem.
>>
>>18327529
You might be right, shit
>>18327630
She didn't say no or anything

>>18327637
She didn't say much, no instruction, I think she is shy/inexperienced (not that I am experienced), she tried to wiggle away at first, then her body went soft and she let me take the wheel completely. She squealed a lot, definitely moaning, then after 15 mins of doggy we did missionary and I noticed tears in her eyes, then she said I hurt her and told me to stop, It felt amazing in her and I got a few more thrusts in before stopping completely, she apologized said she couldn't do it, but I was still rock hard, she let me cum in her mouth, I apologized too. Then she left. She still replied to my text and said she's ok. But, is she?
>>
>>18327652
i usually have to take some xanax im prescribed or ill be a complete mess... it helps a little but i feel like it dulls my emotions making it still unenjoyable... i've tried drinking too with the same outcome
>>
>>18327683
ok after typing that out I'm disgusted with myself
>>
>>18327683
>I noticed tears in her eyes
>she said I hurt her and told me to stop
>DIDN'T
>got a few more thrusts in before stopping completely

You are fucking gross. She sounds like a sweet girl who is trying really hard to make you happy and doesn't know when to say no even when you hurt her.

She is not okay. Do you care about this girl? If she's still willing to talk to you, treat her well. Be attentive to her. And go slow don't just start fucking her whenever you want. also IF you ever go back to fucking (AFTER asking her and she says yes), do some fucking foreplay first. You sound like a terrible lay dude.
>>
>>18327657
>>18327236
As for #2, I'm happy with alone time and I like dogs, so I don't think it would be an issue, but it could be if you can't make any time for me because of your dog.

A little personal advice, next dog just adopt from a shelter or pound. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than $3000.
>>
found out last week that i'm pregnant despite being on the pill and never missing one. i'm going into my sophomore year of college and can't afford to have a baby financially and even mentally at the moment. i have anxiety and depression, so it's hard enough as it is it focus on me. the father of the baby wants to keep it and won't accept me having an abortion. he wants to marry me soon and loves me a lot. i feel really shitty because i love him, but not in the sense that i want to get married to him. i think it's just because i'm so young. i'm going to college three hours away from him and he works retail and lives in a small apartment. i really want to have an abortion, but he doesn't at all. i know i won't be a good mother at all. if anything i was just thinking of giving him full custody of the kid and not raising it so i can finish school but that seems like a shitty thing to do.

any help without major criticism would be great -guys or girls-
>>
>>18327695
>>18327702

At least you see it now.

Hopefully you haven't traumatized the poor girl, maybe she won't think it is rape even though it kinda is. I would keep an eye on this situation if I were you, and I mean it. Take care of her and see through that she is okay since you fucked her up literally lol
>>
>>18327716
First, are you 100% sure you're pregnant. The tests can rarely give off a false positive.

If you are, you definitely need to tell your boyfriend(?) that you're not ready to have a baby and you're considering abortion. You need to have a serious conversation with him about this, and soon, because there's only a set period of time you can get an abortion.
>>
>>18327728
i went to the doctors and they confirmed it. unfortunately, i've tried to sit him down before and tell him that i'm not ready for a child but he won't listen that's why i'm in a rut right now. can he take any kind of legal action against me if i have an abortion without his consent?
>>
>>18327719
>>18327702
Thanks. I know I did a terrible thing to her.
I asked her if she wants to see me at the library for studying (and studying only). She said yes. I suppose I could start by taking care of her grades.
>>
>>18327736
Then you need to make him sit down and talk with you about it. Don't be afraid to be a little forceful. This is a serious issue.

>can he take any kind of legal action against me if i have an abortion without his consent?
You're lucky with this one. Guys always get the shittiest end of the stick when it comes to kids. Not only can he not take any kind of legal action against you if you have it without his consent, but you legally don't even have to notify him that you have aborted both of your child.
>>
>>18327736
>can he take any kind of legal action against me if i have an abortion without his consent?
nope, it's your body
>>
>>18327683
>>18327695
Dude. Did you sincerely not realize in the moment that she didn't want to have sex?

I don't want to lay it on too thick because AT LEAST you are starting to realize you fucked up instead of trying to talk your way out of it. But realize that even just physically speaking sex is more vulnerable for the woman. She is literally allowing you entrance into herself. What you did, like not stopping right when she told you to stop, that's a terrible feeling - it's the feeling of someone you gave the highest level of trust over you, turning around and screwing you over, making you into an object for their needs regardless of how that feels for you.

She's not okay. Tell her you did some thinking and feel really bad about what went down. Talk to her.
She might think it's okay because she likes you so much she's desperately rationalizing why this behavior is normal. Or maybe she is used to being treated like this by men. But you crossed several lines.
>>
>>18327692
Wow, that sounds pretty intense. What about after when you know the person long enough, do you still take the xanax? Can you enjoy other sexual contact (like oral), is the issue mainly or just with penetration? Do you get wet normally, desire sex actively? Was there any difference between partners in how difficult you found it to enjoy yourself?
>>
>>18327713
>A little personal advice, next dog just adopt from a shelter or pound. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than $3000.
They're bred for work or sport, so they're $3,000 for a reason haha. It was a lot of money, but it was definitely the right choice, and the dog that best suits my needs.
>>
>>18327758

+1. I'm wondering if this is how a lot of rape cases goes down. Where the guy is totally FUCKING OBLIVIOUS. But the only difference is this guy notices and wants to try to fix (thank god).
>>
>>18327780
It absolutely is. I feel like in a lot of instances, the guy is either so nervous/overwhelmed with other emotions or so convinced that sex is this magical other dimension where none of the normal rules of human interaction apply, that they magically forget all they know about human emotion.

Hell, if you would ask a friend to get lunch and they follow you then out of nowhere get all silent and not look at you virtually anyone would know to ask if something is wrong. Let alone if you're about to have sex for the first time.
>>
>>18327780
>I'm wondering if this is how a lot of rape cases goes down.
I think so. Of course, you get some cases like domestic violence, molestation, date rape, and the really wild shit like Original Night Stalker, but I think most rapes are just people being totally unaware and not properly checking in with their partners. It doesn't make it okay, but it certainly explains a lot.
>>
>>18327758
>Did you sincerely not realize in the moment that she didn't want to have sex

I wasn't sure, honestly she looked very attractive, in a sexually inviting way, with sweats, her face was a bit red, she was breathing heavily and looking at me with teary eyes, makes me super hard, until she said I hurt her I thought I was doing it right.

>Tell her you did some thinking and feel really bad about what went down. Talk to her.

Should I bring this up once and then not talk about it again or...
>>
>>18327787
>>18327791

The best way to counter is to educate dudes not to act like an autopilot sex freak. And to educate girls to say no when they don't want it or it hurts. I mean it doesn't solve all the cases that above anon said, but it probably would help bring down the statistics.
>>
How do you know if a male is good at courting a female? Also, what do you think about the ff:
>male likes a girl even though he doesnt even know her full name
>even though he hasnt even known her for a month
>even though the girl never even talked to him
>he often creeps around at the corner
>lets the other boys and girls in class know about his crush making them crack jokes at the girl who is increasingly becoming uncomfortable
>keeps going at it even though the girl is clearly not into it
>he is a manlet monkey
>the girl doesnt drink, smoke, cuss, etc
>manlet boasts about drinks and is in general a creepy smirking bastard

He is obviously shit, but for skilled courters here, what is the absolute best process/technique to go about courting a girl who is quiet and just like to stay at home? We're talking quiet little vietnamese chick who's the type to wear unisex clothes, little to no makeup, whose hobbies are gardening, cooking and playing rhythm games. That type of woman.
>>
>>18327793

Wow. she sounds fucking hot as hell dude. Still you shouldn't have lost your senses lol.

Just say something like
>hey, I didn't realize I hurt you and I feel really bad about it. You were great, it felt really good for me. I just want to make sure you feel good too and I don't want to hurt you again.

See? Then she'll feel like you care. Warm up to you then you can try again and do it better this time. (After you ASK and she says OK).
>>
>>18327793
But what about beforehand? If a woman wants to have sex with you she will touch you, smile at you, encourage you in many ways to come closer. Only in porn or in a rock solid relationship do people get jumped out of nowhere.

You bring it up and see what she wants. But do bring it up. Look, you got her initial reaction. Chances are she felt empty/violated/sad after you left, that it left a bad taste in her mouth. Chances are she is now asking the internet or friends whether what happened was normal. Those people will be telling her NO, you at best took advantage of her and at worst raped her. I won't lie, again I respect that you at least realize now that this shit doesn't fly but if she were my best friend telling me this, I would want to kill you. If you have a girl you hold dear in your life, perhaps a sister, maybe you can imagine how you'd feel if she came to you with a story like this.
So the best damage control you can do here is show that you ALSO, at second thought, feel shocked by what happened and like she does not deserve your treatment. Trying to act like it didn't happen, even if that's spurred by guilt, makes you look like you stand by everything.
>>
>>18327807
Thanks. I texted her those lines.

>>18327809
>what about beforehand? If a woman wants to have sex with you she will touch you, smile at you, encourage you in many ways to come closer.

When we were in the cab she leaned on my shoulder and I asked her if she wanted to come into my room. She smiled and nodded. I thought she was horny like me. I live in a dorm, single room, private and isolated from the rest of campus. There really isn't much else to do here with a girl, beside sex.

>Chances are she felt empty/violated/sad after you left, that it left a bad taste in her mouth. Chances are she is now asking the internet or friends whether what happened was normal.

Well, shit. Should I ask her please keep this a secret or something?
>>
>>18327839
>She smiled and nodded.
Okay, good. Yeah there's no way she was thinking something else than sex was going to happen. I think she was fully up for sex but caught off guard by the turn it took.

No, you can't ask her to keep it a secret. That shows that you both are aware that you messed up and that you don't want to face potential consequences.

Look. Technically what you did was rape. Consent can be revoked. You should've stopped the moment she told you to stop and you ignored her.
BUT chances are that while she did not have a good time, she did not experience it as rape herself. Obviously she likes you. She was up for sex with you. You didn't instantly stop but it wasn't like you pushed her down and went at it with twice the force. You'll be okay. There are lots of horror stories about rape claims but don't forget that even most real rapes are not reported, let alone that there's ever a conviction. Real life is messy. Sex isn't always fun, particularly for women. Just let her know you do not stand by what you did and you care about her feelings. Asking her to keep it between the two of you just makes you look like a scumbag.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-18-14-34-05-1.png (380KB, 1440x2301px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-18-14-34-05-1.png
380KB, 1440x2301px
Did I mess up? We've been texting for almost 4 days now. She sent that second to last reply at 2 and I think I sent the last reply back to her and went I woke up I cringed because I have no idea what I was saying. It's been like 13 hours now, do I wait or send something else?
>>
>>18327854
No, that was a completely mundane text. I rather think she isn't sure what to reply to it. Just send something else, something that gives her ample options for a response.
>>
Question for women

I never had a gf and so i'm curious about this in case i get one, i am a boobs guy and i wonder should i tell her i want to play with them or should i escalate by touching her arm and slowly move my hands up her body towards them or straight off grab them?
>>
>>18327861
If you're talking about the first ever time, don't tell her, you just escalate. Typically when the making out gets more steamy (particularly if you have a boner and know she can feel it but does not back away) you slowly move your hands there. Basically giving her a moment to potentially tell you no, then proceed if she doesn't. She will typically move your hands down herself if she wants you to take it more slowly.

Once you're comfortable with each other, everything goes. Sure not every person likes to be touched as often, but once you are physically comfortable with each other the worst case scenario is mild annoyance and telling you to save it for another time. Most people like spontaneous touching. And if she's the type who doesn't like surprise boobgrabs (I, for one, do), you can always throw her a look or smile while moving your hand there and she'll know what's up.
>>
Am I putting her on the pedestal if I keep on asking stuff like "have you had lunch yet?, How are you feeling today?" Or reminding her about not to forget about her lunch, waking her up in the morning and all that stuff.
Is it bad or is it sweet?
>>
>>18327868
To an extent it's normal to fuss over your loved one a bit. Some people have really low tolerance for this stuff and experience it as patronizing or (s)mothering, but that doesn't mean there's anything inherently wrong with it, just a lack of compatibility. I am this way as well and prefer to be with people like this. If a man makes a big deal over whether I ate enough or am warm enough, it makes me feel loved and looked after.

However, it DOES become grating when you make it a constant thing. Don't forget that she's managed being herself and living her life up until meeting you. It should be an attentive thing, not a compulsive thing. And instantly take the hint if she implies that it's becoming a bit much.
>>
>>18327868
Personally, I'd feel like it's condescending, even if you don't mean it that way. I'm a functioning adult. I can take care of myself. If I'm upset about something, I'll tell you.

BUT! Your woman may be different.
>>
>>18327807
>>18327850
Thanks again. I hope she won't resent me when all this sink in completely. It took me awhile (with anons's help) to realize the severity of the whole thing. Though I have to say it felt really good for me, it's the best sex I ever had while it lasted (maybe I could tell her that)
>>
>>18327839
>Well, shit. Should I ask her please keep this a secret or something?

No man. Don't make it a bigger deal if she is fine. Just stay attentive. I think it's gonna be okay. She's replying and stuff. If you guys have sex again just get a clear ok from her and make sure you do some foreplay. Don't do it rough next time, have some self control.
>>
>>18327866
Thanks.
>>
>>18327884
Eh... I guess once you're completely in the clear you could tell her that actually the sex felt amazing to you and that played a part in not responding as immediately as you should've.

Don't start with it. The issue is that you put your needs over hers. I don't think if she felt bad about that she wants to hear how much you enjoyed the situation right away.
>>
>>18327878
>>18327882
Thanks.
She does it to me as well and she thanks me for being concerned.

About the waking up part though, we have agreed upon it. But I kinda feel like doing it even if she didn't ask for it since I don't want her to oversleep for a job interview, because it happened before.
>>
>>18327902
Just offer to wake her up without her asking it. If she tells you no, there's nothing you can do. Doing it anyway is kind of disrespectful then honestly. Never go against expressly states demands. If she oversleeps at that point, tough tittie.
>>
>>18327906
All right. Back then we just leave the call open or FaceTime so that I get to wake her up on the morning. Though there were times I had to call her just to wake her up.

I guess I'll try to message her first to check if she's awake and decide from there.
>>
>>18327761
if i know them long enough, i won't get sex anxiety but sometimes i will take it if i'm anxious ahead of time for reasons not pertaining to having sex with them. i can't enjoy oral even for some reason... it feels alright but nothing amazing. i usually get extremely wet when i'm by myself... i masturbate daily for the most part. i can only ever get extremely wet around someone if i've been with them 1+ years... this sounds shallow and i can't really help it but i guess a larger dick size does turn me on more. then again i could just be saying that because my ex that i was with for two years i was extremely comfortable around and he was blessed with a decent size package.... so overall i'm not really sure why i can't enjoy myself more
>>
>>18327861

When I first started dating my bf, whenever we kissed his hands always went to gently hold my breasts lol. At first it was startling and even asked him to stop which he respected. But eventually I started to like it. I don't know if that's the right way to do it lol but that was how it happened to me.
>>
>>18327884

Np man. If she hasn't resented you by now, I think you're okay especially since you are keeping in contact with her.

>Though I have to say it felt really good for me, it's the best sex I ever had while it lasted (maybe I could tell her that)

That would definitely encourage her to have sex with you again lol. I guess you'll get better at making her feel good with some practice. I have faith in you anon
>>
>>18325311
This girl made it very clear to me we were just friends, rejected all of my attempts at flirting and turned me down for a date, but now that I'm moving on she's jealous. This happens with a lot of girl friends, why don't they go out with me if they don't want me to be with anyone else?
>>
>>18327897

>The issue is that you put your needs over hers.
Yeah, this pretty much.
>>
>>18327868

I think this is sweet. Maybe slightly overbearing. I would ask the girl directly though cuz none of us are her even if we like it, it doesn't mean she likes it lol!
>>
>>18327988
I think she likes it. She even got angry at me because I thought I was bothering her when I keep on asking about those kind of stuff. She said that she never thought of it as annoying and if it was she would've told me already.

But I'm'm still trying to be careful and safe here.
>>
>>18327955
>they want to be the only girl for you despite not dating you (for attention, as a back up option, whatever)
>they were on the fence and the realization that you're out of reach made them realize they liked you more than they thought ("don't know what you've got till it's gone")

Personally I've also been in this position when I was a young girl (fifteen). In my case I had never been close to anyone emotionally and was scared of a relationship. I was not sure whether I liked my friend "enough" to date, didn't know how it was supposed to feel. I was afraid we'd break up and our bond would be ruined and stupidly thought that friendship was more solid. Then he got together with a girl, there was no scary prospect of everything that a relationship entails anymore, and of course I felt tenfold what feelings I did have for him.

Either way, disregard them and enjoy your life. Ain't nobody got time for this shit. Whether they're fishing for attention or are sincere but flawed/fucked up, it's their issue and not yours.
>>
>>18326083
>>18327318
Oh fuck. I asked her out, and she said yes. This wasn't supposed to happen.

What's the best way to fake your own death and start a new life in a small midwestern town as some kind of tradesman, ideally something like machinist or carpenter?
>>
>>18328045
Congratulations, stud! Have fun.
>>
>>18328045
Dont forget to buy condoms!
>>
>>18328068
I can guarantee I will never need to buy any. I'm pretty sure she's going out with me to get a free meal or drink.
>>
>>18328045
In all seriousness anon, she's also (a good kind of) nervous. She's also hoping it won't be awkward. She's also hoping it'll go well. Just pick clothes you feel confident and comfortable in, some place to go to, try to enjoy the excitement of experiencing this instead of narrowly focusing on whether or not it will "work". A date is really just an attempt to see if you like each other enough (as you are) for a potential relationship. She needs to impress you as well!
>>
>>18328088
Oh and ditch this >>18328082 ugly attitude. How would you feel if you just said yes to a date with someone, giving it a shot and taking a chance, and behind your back they said such nasty and cynical things about you in turn for giving it a go?

You are not just selling yourself short, here.
>>
>>18328082
This is the type of mentality which produces threads on adv like
>cummed in girl, wat do
>how likely is to get pregnant
>teen and pregnant
Your attitude for dating is wrong. You are good enough dude for her to accept the date. And girls like the sex as much as guys.

Go buy condoms noob!
>>
>>18328094
What if he wants to get pegged by her instead?
>>
>>18328102
Did we just made a meme here on /adv/?

:-D
>>
>>18328088
>>18328089
>>18328094
Look, I'm not a teenager, I'm in my early thirties. I know this all works. They don't usually agree to go out, so I'm not exactly an expert on this bit.

I'm not getting my hopes up at all. In fact, I'm counting on her canceling at the last minute, which is what happened with the last girl I asked out. I'm old enough and have enough bad experiences that I think I've earned the right to be negative.
>>
>>18328122
>early thirties
>ask /adv/ on how to ask girls on date
What are you doing dude? And if she denies you, ask 5 more girls on dates.

Good luck!
>>
>>18328122
>I know this all works.
>so I'm not exactly an expert on this bit.
Pick one, mr. negativity anon.

>>18328089
iawtc. It's a bad attitude and not gonna help you dude. Just think of it as meeting someone rather than I'm gonna crash and burn etc etc
>>
I am whitebread as fuck.

I'm not interested in current or recent TV shows, movies, books, etc. My knowledge in politics is fairly standard. I don't even play as many video games as I used to.

I am essentially the most boring guy to talk to. How do I fix this? Obviously it's a detriment to my dating life, but my general social life is suffering too.
>>
>>18328236
You find something you enjoy and you do it.
>>
>>18328236
instead of focasing on things other people make, start a productive hobby (gardening, cooking, art, music, ect.)
>>
>>18328155
>Pick one
Those two aren't mutually exclusive concepts, dingus.
>>
>>18328319
>>18328082
t. king of the dingus right here.
Thread posts: 379
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.