[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to meet and date nerdy chicks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1454727088252.jpg (755KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1454727088252.jpg
755KB, 1280x1707px
What's the best way to meet and date nerdy chicks?
>>
Go to high school, college or uni where they are still nerds before they grow and die inside.
>>
Nerdy chicks don't really exist, unless you're including hipster english majors etc.
>>
If you're near a city or a uni: join a nerd club (gaming, anime, whatever) and don't be beta. Also, don't be a mouth breathing creep.

If you're in the sticks: God help you.
>>
>>18320464
It is generally better to aim at any girls until you meet some qtie you like.
>>18293702

Good luck!
>>
>>18320464
talk about stupid shit make them feel princess target lock and destroy
>>
>>18320464
This whole thing is shit. Girls like the one in the pic aren't what you think they will be. Nerdy girls tend to be ugly or asian (not the cute one). The ones that are nerdy and look decent always have orbiters around them hoping to get a chance to profess their feelings. Many feign nerdy interests to appear "different" but in reality are more insipid and worthless than the others. But ya what >>18320517 said. Go to environments that you know they will be at. Approach one at a book store, comic book store, or just join a club.
>>
>>18320641
this all the way. beware. the trend is to appear nerdy and different nowadays you'll be surprised how ignorant they and how they just look the part because it's cool
>>
Use chloroform
>>
>>18320464
Visit you local library, should be tons of know it all skanks der to tell you off.
>>
>>18320517
>don't be not hot
gr8 advice m8
>>
>>18320464
Is the pic a twink? What's his name?
>>
>>18320477
Isn't it pedo for a dude/s to hang around high schools trying to pick up chicks?
>>
It's hard to find attractive nerd girls, IMO. There are plenty of nerd girls, and I like chilling with them, but only really as friends. Never really want a relationship with them.

Every once in a while, I meet somebody who is way too hot to be a nerd, but I always spill my spaghetti in front of them. More so than I do normal hot girls. These girls are rare and they know it. They have weirdos breathing down their necks all day and most seem to want to be left alone because of that.
>>
>>18320464
typical nerdy chicks are much worse than your pic OP, and the girl in your pic is kinda average.
>>
>>18320860
>16
>pedo
choose uno
>>
>>18320860
Berlusconi is 49 years older than his wife, Trump is 24 years older than Melania, Macron's wife is 24 years older than him and she was his TEACHER
Who knows, one day you might become a president.
>>
>>18320464

1) Meet geeky chicks. To do that you must go where they go. While that means they're probably gaming at home, think about all the other places they might go.
> like, the place they work
> if they're a co-worker, or if they're a cashier get to talking to them if you see them often enough.
> if they're at a game club or some other activity they work on they will probably have orbiters, wait until they're leaving to ask them out and get their number.

2) Be confident and ask them out like any other girl. They're less likely to give you the runaround and you might even be able to get away with actually saying "Id like to go on a date with you". Being more mentally-focused means its okay to be a little blunt.

I mean they have feelings and as long as you're not being a creep they would like personal company even if you're not being so-subtle about it. In fact she might not exactly know what you're playing at if you take the high-test dating route.

> but when you do cross the threshold of being considered a creep, its ogre.

Don't expect that the date should be something associated with what they like doing. Dinner... grab an ice cream cone... whatever the hell else people do for dates these days.

They usually dont get enough in the sack but the really nerdy/geeky girls might be afraid of that. Still, trying to move fast is a gamble.

You're very unlikely to get sex on the first date even if you're a hunk, may not even get sex for 3 weeks. First date may not even have kissing.

She might be a virgin, that means no easy lead in to sex At All. Its almost trope-worthy so you've got to ask yourself if getting a geeky girl is right for you (personally im a sex-on-1st/2nd-date kinda guy).

They're more mentally focused and interested in humor than they are in their gushy emotions. They have these gushy feelings, but they also worry about opening up to them

And they are secretly depressed as they suffer silently over not being able to get any & being afraid to.
>>
>>18320641
good on you
good advice on this board is rare and far between
>>
Be on the train at 3 in the morning on a dbz shirt that shows off your muscles
>>
>>18320860

Nah bro, its alpha as fuck, just do it.
>>
>>18321915
(contd)

If you meet them at the place they work, as a customer, you can ask them out and ask them for their number while they're working as long as its not busy.

And in terms of intimacy while you might think otherwise that she's vulnerable prey, a knot of unrequited sexual tension that needs to be tenderized, you're usually wrong.

It might be a sore spot for them but they're usually more afraid of getting emotionally hurt so they just don't bother with it. They can lose that focus too if they're not all that attractive, since they just resign themselves to not being able to get guys interested and they focus their energy on other things. They may have a b-o-b to take care of that itch when it comes up.

TL;DR - Geeky girls are usually Weak emotionally and sexually, and Strong intelligently or creatively.

Thats what you're actually buying into with your effort and work. Are you going after Geek girls for the proper reason?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.