[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads, last night I had a dream where I was in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1470448567821.jpg (286KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470448567821.jpg
286KB, 1600x1200px
Lads, last night I had a dream where I was in a relationship with a cute girl who actually cared about seeing me the next day, someone who wanted to hug ME, someone who just wanted to be around me.

IRL I don't really have anyone like this. I just feel extremely melancholy and depressed after this and I can't shake it this time. I'm a /fit/izen and am rather handsome, but I'm a sperg around women and either look really judgmental or closed-off when I don't mean to. How the fuck do I fix/improve myself? I have like two good friends and that's all.
>>
stop caring so much?
the more apathetic you are, the more life becomes enjoyable for you.
>>
>>18318294

>I'm a /fit/izen and am rather handsome
Pics plz
>>
I had such a dream as well a couple weeks ago and it had me down for at least 2 weeks, however, you'll feel better again. But since that wasn't your initial problem, I'll now get to that. You see, you're an introvert, obviously. You have difficulties talking to people and behaving well in crowds. What you need, since love is very likely what you currently desire most, is getting a girlfriend. Since you're an introvert, you may think "How the fuck am I supposed to do that?" It's actually easier than you think if you don't think too much about it. I bet you like a girl. Walk up to her, take all your courage and ask her out as in "Hey, you maybe want to drink a coffee somewhen?" or "Hey, you seen that new movie already? Maybe want to see it with me?" If they've already been interested in you anyway, they'll accept. Since you said you're sorta handsome, they'll very likely accept anyway. Then just do everything right at that date: Pay all the time, hold the door open for her and take care of her without seeming too obsessed. There's actually lots of tips on how to being a gentleman on the internet. However, don't wear a suit on that date. Wear something nice without seeming formal. That's a date and no business meeting. Then, if you're let's say drinking a coffee together, ask her personal questions. NO SMALLTALK AND NO TOO PERSONAL QUESTIONS THOUGH. Ask her something like "What's your favourite coffee" or if in the movie theatre "By the way, what's your favourite movie?". Just find something personal without seeming off or missing the context. If that date succeeded just continue dating her and after a couple dates you'll have someone wanting to hug you outside your dreams. Someone loving you. Just keep in mind that you have to love her too. Take good care of her, listen to what she says and never attack her in any way. Now, if you want more friends, that's a whole lot more simple. Find something you like or are good at. Join some club that has to do with it as.. [1/2]
>>
,, I did for Badminton. You won't just have a chance to improve your skills at whatever you've chosen, but you'll also find people with common interests. That's basically all there is to finding friends, really. I'd to end this suggest a couple YouTube channels to you to fix your social life a little: Psych2Go;Practical Psychology; Improvement Pill
Hope your life gets better soon because mine sure did from that very same situation you're in right now.
>>
>>18318321
I've honestly tried so hard to stop giving a shit, and I do succeed for a time, but then it just hits me like a brick when I have a dream like this
>>18318364
I'm not muscles magoo but I'm 5'11 145 pounds with zero fat, do what you will with that. I can also bench 1pl8 (I'm new)
>>18318370
I have been able to ask girls out, and I either get rejected because they know I'm quiet and don't know me too well, or we go on the date and it either sucks because I didn't like them, or they seem disinterested because I ran out of things to say. I can't small talk for some reason.
>>18318379
I've taken a look at these and they helped a little, but at the end of the day I'm still a shy faggot too afraid to even make eye contact with people I see when walking around campus. It takes an enormous amount of energy and I don't see how people can do it day after day
>>
>>18318430

>5'11'' 145 lbs.

You skinny bastard. How long have you been working out for? A week?

Btw, I'm jokingly projecting. I've been lifting for 8 months, I'm essentially the same size and weight as you now, and though I have gotten visibly more fit and can lift more, it's too hard to gain weight.

That being said, one trick is to get a bit bigger. A month or so ago, I was drunk cuddling with a girl at a party (not sexually sadly) which I used to have a crush on, and she said "eww, so boney".
>>
>>18318499
M8 I was fucking 115 lbs a year ago, I turned my life around a year ago and started lifting and I honestly look pretty fucking great, I'm just lacking the mass I'd like. I can't gain for my life either m8, just keep shoving food down your gullet and you'll see results. i had terrible heart burn from eating so much but at least I know I had my max.
>eww so boney
I would have killed myself at that point, a gir I liked kept calling me scrawny and small so that's kinda what started me lifting. Now she's mirin' the fuck out of me each time I see her. She lost her chance though
>>
>>18318294
I suggest you to lift less and talk to people and girls more. You need social gains as well. Practice makes perfect.
>>18293702
And
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

But hey, at least you arent frog poster.
Good luck in dating game!
>>
>>18318677
Lifting makes the endless pain go away though :(

Thanks lad
>>
I'm a lot like you, fit 5'10" 155 lbs and I didn't feel comfortable around women until I had experience. The best way to get experience imo is to talk to and socialize with girls you don't feel attracted to because you'll be more at ease. Then after that it's not that different from talking to a hot one, just remind yourself not to stare.
>>
>>18318430
>>18318499

Tall and slim with muscle tone is really hot. I would hug you OP!
>>
>>18319230
Please do :(
>>
>>18318294
I have a recurring dream where I meet myself if I was a girl, and she holds my hand and tells me dying isn't as scary as I think it is.

On another note, the best way to not be a sperg around women is to realise that many of them are super insecure, more so than most men, it's easy to be intimidated by them, as they are beautiful and just looking at their flat crotch makes you feel inferior, but you have to realise that women are all fragile self-perception wise and secretly just want to get dicked super hard.

Most girls your age are a mess of insecurity, don't be afraid, just stroll up, be confident and work some magic.

Don't act desperate, don't be mean either, just act like you could take her or leave her for all you care, don't act like you really really want her, women feed off that shit, it strokes their ego so hard and they'll start playing you like a marionette.
>>
>>18319357
I just re-read my own post, and I come across like a mysogenistic sociopath.

That was not intended.

What I meant to say was: Put yourself in her shoes, what would YOU find attractive in a guy.
>>
File: 1493686360346s.jpg (2KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1493686360346s.jpg
2KB, 125x118px
>>18318294
I have those dreams sometimes. I think I prefer bad dreams where I wake up in a cold sweat after falling off a cliff. With the good dreams - receiving my first hug or something - the nightmare begins when my eyes open.
>>
>>18319368
Aye, I get what you mean m8. That may just help even though I was already aware of it
>>18319412
Literally my thoughts exactly, I despereately tried to sleep again to no avail
>>
>>18319243

Which region are you from? You sound like a cool dude and I wouldn't mind being friends if you're looking for a chick friend. Feel free to drop your email in the field and maybe we can talk.
>>
>>18319561
That depends how old you are.. And if you're cute. Part of my issue is that my standards are rather high. I'm NE USA
>>
>>18319631
Damn dude, you don't get the right to complain about no girls wanting you if you yourself have overly high standards.

https://youtu.be/n450GmN2Yfk
>>
>>18319643
I'm talking about not fat, and I can actually have have a conversation with them. Surprisingly a lot of people don't meet those qualifications
>>
>>18319643
you only wanted to talk to him for being 'tall and slim' dumb cunt
>>
>>18319643

Lol this.
>>
>>18319662

Or maybe she felt sorry for him cuz:

>IRL I don't really have anyone like this. I just feel extremely melancholy and depressed after this and I can't shake it this time.
>I'm a sperg around women and either look really judgmental or closed-off

Wahh cry some more lol
>>
>>18319680
or maybe she's a short fat cunt who got btfo and trying to backpedal in the third person lmao
>>
>>18319631

Just was considering being friends (platonic) since I'm shy and introverted too. I'm cute but I don't think you're all that nice so I think pass?

>NE USA
Yeah.. probably a racist too. Pass.

GL though. I'd say work on your personality first and foremost.
>>
>>18319662
I'm not her, I'm just pointing out the clear problem in his self-pitying mindset when he complains about no gf, but wants to make sure this chick is attractive enough for him to give her the time of day.

Also I don't know why he cares about her looks, as she clearly stated she want to be his "chick friend" and said nothing about wanting to be involved romantically.
>>
>>18319694
If you're that quick to judge people you're gonna have problems making friends
>>18319696
I work on my body and mind daily, I'd like someone to at least somewhat match that. Often times unattractive people are lazy and have no motivation to change anything
>>
>>18318294
I have this dream all the time
It feels bad man
>>
File: image.jpg (318KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318KB, 1280x960px
>>18319700
Ok, what ever you say Bruce Wayne, I'm just confused as to why you'd care about somebody's looks if they just want to be friends, she literally just said that she wanted to be your friend.

>Guys, I'm lonely I want someone to talk to, no girls want me.

>Sure, I'm lonely too, drop me your email and we could be friends.

>Ok, I'm just going to have to make sure you're good looking enough first however.

Yes, and other people are the ones who are going to have trouble making friends.
>>
File: 1460390023592.jpg (25KB, 480x494px) Image search: [Google]
1460390023592.jpg
25KB, 480x494px
>>18319716
>>
>>18319716
So if some fat ugly chick hit you up on the internet you'd totally be down to chat?
>>
>>18318294
Yesterday I dreamed that I was trying to kill some dude pushing him off a long staircase. And before that one I've dreamt that a qt3.14 was sending me nudes on Fb.

Dreams are weird.
>>
>>18319726
If I could have the dream again I'd do it desu, I sabotage myself
>>
>>18319716

I'm seriously kicking myself for having responded to this thread. I mean, I guess he has every right to ask age, size, attractiveness etc even if it's a platonic internet friend? It matters to some people. Ugh feels bad man lol.
>>
>>18319725
If she just wanted to be friends and nothing more, as she had stated, yes I would.

If it's a hook up, probably not to be honest.

I don't really care what someone I'm not fucking looks like, just like most people.
>>
Its pretty hard to feel sorry for you when you clearly cause your own problems, bro
>>
>>18319783
Not really asking for you to feel sorry for me, just asking for solutions
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.