[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BDSM Fetish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1494538016549.jpg (60KB, 1000x737px) Image search: [Google]
1494538016549.jpg
60KB, 1000x737px
Virgin here. I was chatting with girl online who was very into me and said that she was a sub and loved BDSM. She wanted me to talk dirty to her over the mic. So then I told her she must call me master and do whatever I tell her to do. Not going into detail of what happened but it was the hottest fucking thing ever. I developed really fucking strong feelings for her, like it was so intense. The only thing I've been thinking about the last couple days is BDSM and it's made me so fucking horny that I can't focus on anything. It's kind of worrying me though because I'm having fantasies of emotionally and physically abusing shy, submissive girls that say shit like "I'll do everything I can to make you happy". Is this shit normal?
>>
Well, the good news is you're going to be a virgin for quite a while, so it doesn't matter if it's normal or not, you're harmless either way.
>>
>>18308186
You had a positive interaction with a girl, and it was about sex. Your brain is urging you to explore this thing that might possibly lead you to sex. That's why you suddenly live BDSM. It's normal, but it implies you need to get laid, bad.

Btw BDSM is fucked up.
>>
>>18308186
I've had a very similar thing happen to me with a girl i know online.
i mean sure I've thought about tying her up a couple of times.
but just control yourself and use your head instead of the head in your pants.
>>
>>18308231
>bdsm is fucked up
Spotted vanilla. It can be very fun for everyone involved.

>>18308186
Just go ask the girl on date. If you cant see each other, dont fall for long distance relationship and go find some girl from your location.
>>18293702
>>
>>18308186
It can be "normal" if you both know what you're doing, both enjoy it, and put limits in place to keep from going overboard.

Google "bdsm for beginners" for advice
>>
File: 1491214431038.png (42KB, 174x187px) Image search: [Google]
1491214431038.png
42KB, 174x187px
>I talked to her
>I developed really strong feelings for her

Youre gonna crash and burn, screenshot pls so i can laugh
>>
Sounds like me and my boyfriend. Just date the girl, I guess. Then you'll both get what you want.
You shouldn't be worried as long as you understand the difference between kink and reality.
>>
>>18308649
>OP talks to someone
>Develops strong feelings for them
Yeah, this guy is a hard-core romantic
>>
>>18308414
>>18308510
>>18308622
>>18308713
Wew thanks guys, its nice to hear that I'm just super horny and dont have any underlying psychological issues.

>>18308649
>>18308718
She lives in Croatia and Im in the US and Ive already broke contact with her because I knew that a LDR would end badly.
>>
Not OP, but how do I find people into BDSM?

>Download Whiplr
>There are, like, a dozen women within 100 km of me, and only half of them aren't fat.
>Message all of them.
>None of them reply

Also, they are all subs looking for dom daddies. I'd prefer switch.

There just aren't enough people to make the app functional.
>>
I'm very familiar with this, in fact I had a girl tell me about her submissive ideas today (she got an orgasm yesterday and has been lovey dovey since).

I think it's quite common. Most normal people definitely know about BDSM, even if they just tease about handcuffs or joke about it, they know the terminology. 50 shades brought it out of a lot of people too, the most innocent Muslim and Christian girls were all about that.

I'm not sure about the "manipulating a shy girl" thing either. Look at them more closely, are the confident in business, do they look down on lower-value guys? Also try to see their perspective and what makes them happy. Since they are submissive you can question them all day if you need to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.