[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get an "alt" girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 5

File: il_340x270.472606853_k64x.jpg (31KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.472606853_k64x.jpg
31KB, 340x270px
I'm about as straight-edge and clean-cut of a guy as you can imagine (but not religious) but I would be really into getting one of these.
>>
go to alt meetups
join alt clubs
live in a hipsterish neighborhood
>>
>I would be really into getting one of these
women aren't collectible toys anon
>>
If tattooed chicks with colorful hair are your scene I suggest looking into the wicca/neopagan community.
>>
>>18303784
He wants an alt girl, not a retard. The worst thing about alt girls is that their fashion is hot as fuck but they are mostly absolutely devoid of personality that is interesting.
>>
sell them some drugs
>>
>>18303769
Comcerts are the best place to meet these kind of girls. Often times the venues double as bars or coffee shops too, so you don't necessarily have to wait for there to be a show.
>>
>>18303778
Hmm are you sure
>>
>>18303769
I have been attracting these types of girls like flies since high school and I just want a woman who is fucking normal.

My therapist says it's because I communicate my "extreme emotional neediness as a silent cry for help in my reserved but desperate demeanor and appearance" and that it attracts women who are essentially damaged goods.

You could start there.
>>
>>18303769
What's an alt girlfriend
>>
>>18303944
lmfao

this resonates
>>
>>18304135
>>18303944
(((((resonation)))))

>>18304042
a manic pixie girlfriend
>>
>>18303769

>lol "one of these"

Don't be gross anon. If you're into tat'd chicks just talk to them like a person. Anyway, a good start is to wear black all the time. Clean cut in some black looks good af to any alt girl.
>>
>>18303944
Lol ---
>>
>>18303769

Pics plz, let's see how clean-cut we're dealing with...
>>
>>18303944

I'm going to attempt to be the voice of reason here. I kind of resent this overlying assumption that alt girls or girls with tattoos and piercings are "damaged goods" because it seems that in conjunction your own viewpoint, its inherently hypocritical and the embodiment of everything you hate.

Lets just put it like this; 4chan is a "counter culture" movement just as much as anything else but its identity is online. The people here to chose to express their distaste for "normie" culture by creating a culture of its own that comes with its own extremes, insecurities, sense of conformity and unifying ideas. In my mind the only difference between the people here and "alt girls" is that the embodiment of the culture they've chosen to identify with is based in outwards appearances as opposed to the intangible, internet based camaraderie that we enjoy here.

I don't think being "alt" makes you any more damaged than being young, disillusioned 4chan users. You're both groups of young kids tired of feeling pressured into identities you don't want so, in your own way, you chose your team. You both resent the status quo that anyone who doesn't fit a certain profile is dysfunctional and instead created your own ideas of acceptance. You fight all the negative connotations of normality tooth and nail in your every day life but then in your fits of insecurity come here and complain that you your life, job, and girlfriend aren't "normal" enough.

All I'm saying is that being a judgemental prick makes you just as bad as all the judgemental pricks you claim to hate. There is good and bad in every "counter culture". Identity crisis and dysfunction isn't exclusive to "alt" any more than it is to any other group. Don't think that because you can keep your crisis hidden that it makes you better than someone who wears it. Before you start denigrating people for not looking or acting a certain way ask yourself if you're being a hypocrite because the answer is most likely yes.
>>
>>18304258
You can rationalize it all you want but "alt" girls are 99% crazy hoes with traincar loads of baggage
>>
>>18303769
>>18303773
>>18303778
>>18303784
>>18303793
>>18303869
>>18303875
>>18303913
>>18303944
>>18304042
>>18304135
>>18304146
>>18304211
>>18304237
>304237▶
>>>18303769 (OP)
>>18304258
>>18304262
OP DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY OF THESE PRICKS.

WOMEN ARE BIOLICALLY STUPID AND ONLY WANT CHAD!
UN;ESS YOU HAVE A CHISELED JAW AND ABS YOU WILL FUCKING DIE ALONE
>>
File: 1477895734565.png (261KB, 491x710px) Image search: [Google]
1477895734565.png
261KB, 491x710px
>>18304262
Its better than nothing
>>
>>18304272
THIS WAS ME BTW
>>
>>18304275
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ALONE THEY ONLY WANT CHAD ANON THAT IS WHY I AM SINGLE I AM A NICE PERSON
>>
>>18304277
you're single because tripfags die alone
>>
>>18304281
Shut the fuck up you prick leave hima lone I hate normies so much saying it is my fault i have no gf. women are all crazy that only want Chad this is common fucking sense you retard.

I hate attractive people
I hate normie women because they are stupid
and I hate you for defending those dang normies

frick you
>>
>>18304281
Keeping your shit buried instead of smeared on the walls is in fact what separates us from the monkeys you smug jerk off
>>
>>18304281
hahaa what's the matter deleted your post?
>>18304282
I will only die alone because women are stupid, don't appreciate personality and only want CHad
>>
>You can rationalize it all you want but "alt" girls are 99% crazy hoes with traincar loads of baggage

All I'm trying to rationalize is not being a judgemental prick who comes online to complain about how normie culture judges him for not acting or behaving a certain way and then turns around and does the same to another group of people who share identical cultural ideals.

I judge people on a case by case basis because I'm not an asshole and I like to treat people the way I want to be treated and I think belittling other people as a way to validate my own choices is the habit of weak people.

Like I said, before you start assuming you're better than other people because they wear their identity crisis on their skin and you keep yours hidden away, take a good look at yourself and ask yourself why it is you feel you're at a place in your life where you're qualified to generalize and belittle people you don't understand while simultaneously complaining when people do it to you.

I don't judge alt girls or immediately assume they're emotionally damaged because I've met plenty of normal, straight laced looking people who are crazier than a shithouse rat. Don't think wearing khakis and working in an office makes you better than a tattooed girl. Bland administrative jobs and conservative pleats doesn't validate you as a person any more than a piercing or a tattoo does.

You're just the same monkey in a different costume, anon. Whether you want to be a shitty judgemental monkey or an empathetic monkey with a decent moral center is entirely up to you. I've found in my experience that the way someone treats other people says way more about their value as a human being than their fashion choices do.

Being an asshole helps neither you or anyone else. That's the only point I'm trying to rationalize.
>>
>>18304272
Who hurt you
>>
>>18304308
Women did all fucking women hurt me because they are all retards who only want alpha attractive males I fucking hate the idiots because they cannot fathom personality as it is not an app on their phone.
>>
>>18304288

I also think that assuming anyone with a few tattoos is emotionally unstable is just idiotic and presumptuous as someone assuming you're nerdy and boring because you're going in for a STEM degree or work in a cubicle.

I think its hilarious that you guys complain and complain to an endless degree about how "normies" are terrible because they judge you for not acting or looking like them then you do a complete 180 and pick up your torch and pitchforks to crucify a different group every week for not looking or acting like you. Its just the same dysfunction in a different package; the same old "someone hurt me to feel powerful so I'm gonna hurt someone else to feel powerful" cyclical pattern of insecurity perpetuation.

I'm speaking in defense of not being a hypocritical piece of shit, not alt girls. Their look is personally not my cup of tea but, ultimately, I don't feel the need to generalize or belittle them to feel like my life is valid.
>>
>>18304310
Lol hate all women because the handful you've made a move on have rejected you

And I see you have fully embraced being a repulsive human. Way to go man, very self assured. Own it!
>>
>>18304310

0/10

There's no way you are real.
>>
>>18304318
You'd be surprised. Maybe not him, but people LIKE him are very real
>>
>>18304316
>>18304318
Not just women I have met look around you and open your eyes idiot. If you have never been rejected then you are an attractive Chad who must be disfigured for the sake of fairness.
Privilege is invisible to those who have it.
>>
>>18304324
THis was me btw
>>
>>18304324
Lol I am definitely not a Chad, I have had my share of failures and rejection

However I don't blame others for my failures like you do. I recognize that I am the common denominator in all my failures and I need to grow and improve as a person before I will succeed

But impotent rage is easier, isn't it? Admitting your own faults and weaknesses is hard!
>>
>>18304333
it is NOT your fault you were rejected!
It is society and women being retards who only want Chad. I advice you listen to some MGTOW shit trust me it is very smart material much better than listening to normies in our shitty society that worships Chads
>>
>>18304348
HEY IMPOSTER STOP TARNISHING MY REPUTATION I AM A PROUD GAY MAN AND WOULD GLADLY ACCEPT ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE THEY ARE ALL NICE
>>
>>18304350
OH FRICK YOU
guys don't listen to this homo he is not me
>>
>>18304350
...go on
>>
>>18304348
MGTOW is for fools who can't accept their faults and weaknesses and have no interest in becoming interesting, engaging people

Because blaming others for your problems is easier
>>
>>18303875
Not OP, but I'm also most attracted to girls with a bit of an alternative style, and I go to local shows a lot.

However, I find it hard to approach women there. They are always with friends. I usually have no problem approaching girls in groups, but it's harder when it's a mixed-sex group with dudes in there. Like, I don't know the relationship between the dude and the chick, if they are just friends or not.

Secondly, I have very few friends into the same sort of music as I am, so I tend to go to shows alone. When everybody is with friends at a social event, I feel like the fact that I'm alone makes it creepy for me to approach them. Maybe it's the "social proof" thing. It seems like it puts women off when you look like a loner.

It's hard to find chicks I'm into, because since me friend group (mostly just a few coworkers) have different tastes from me, the only girls I meet through them are kinda boring and basic, and when we go to pubs together, they are kinda like sports bars or generally not the kind of pubs I like going to on my own. So, the clientele doesn't really have a lot of what I'm into.
>>
>>18303944
Holy shit, bro. I just learned something about myself.
>>
>>18304361
MGTOW is probably more tolerable than the rest of the manosphere, because at least they show their disdain for women by staying the fuck away from them. So, everybody wins.
>>
>>18304370
>>18304361
Fuck you MGTOW is right, women are all hypergamous idiots that should fuck off
>>
>>18304376
I don't get this "women only want chads" bullshit. You mean you've never seen a fat dude with a girlfriend? A short dude with a girlfriend? Am ugly dude with a girlfriend? Heck, fucking autistic people have girlfriends.

One of my coworkers is obese, a drug dealer, a high-school drop-out, and, when he isn't at work, his only two hobbies are playing video games and smoking weed.

And he has a hot as fuck girlfriend. Because he's super funny and chill, the best dude to talk to and hang out with.

What's your excuse?
>>
>>18304386
kek you are a fucking bluepilled idiot you do realise that they are only beta bux for those whores? They are beta providers buy their """""""""gf"""""""'s shit whilst the stupid woman goes out to fuck Chad behind their backs.

This is what all women are like trust me. They are too retarded to make informed decisions.

>m-muh perssonnel experience h-heh
Yeah sure buddy post proof before making a stupid claim.

My excuse is that I am too smart for women
>>
>>18304407
Too smart for women. Lol ok

The proof is right here
>>
>>18304407
>m-muh perssonnel experience h-heh

Personal anecdotes are perfectly fine evidence to respond to somebody who makes sweeping generalizations with zero evidence.

Don't demand the kind of argumentative rigor that you are unable to provide yourself. What is asserted with no evidence can be dismissed with no evidence.

That's a phrase that should be familiar to a fedodo such as yourself.
>>
>>18304407
You don't seem to notice that every one of your justifications is made to make YOU feel better, regardless of how out of touch with reality they are

How old are you, kid?
>>
>>18304443
oh yeah well in my personal experience sharks run around forests eating giant alien space ships.

You have to beliebe me as it is an anecdote.

See how retarded you are? I bet you believed that.
>>
>>18304453
Your whole "anecdote" about how mean and nasty women are is just as believable as your shark example

Shit, your whole personal experience with women is as valid and believable as anyone else's personal experience

Maybe you ARE a Chad, making this whole thing up
>>
>>18304461
>maybe you are a Chad
HAHAHAHA fuck off you stupid normalshit
I am far to smart to be a Chad hence why women don't like me.

My anecdote about sharks is far more realistic than your homo example
>>
>>18304461
Anon on the off chance this isn't bait, it may be for the best to leave this /r9k/-tier permavirgin to his own devices and just let him irrationally hate women. These type of people can't be reasoned with.
>>18304453
And as for you >>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1492481420023.jpg (143KB, 969x571px) Image search: [Google]
1492481420023.jpg
143KB, 969x571px
>>18304275

No, it's not. They're garbage and should be treated with an axe to their face.
>>
>>18304491
This women are horrible
>>18304489
I come from r9k retard and I am not a perma virgin I am simply a virgin by choice as I am 6'0" I am not a manlet so I can atleast get pussy
>>
>>18304506
>/r9k/

That explains a lot
>>
>>18304506
What does haying women have to do with being a virgin by choice? If you could really get sex, you would have had gay sex by now.

But no man wants to touch your cold dick, either.
>>
File: tEXEhep[1].jpg (633KB, 1900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
tEXEhep[1].jpg
633KB, 1900x1440px
>>18304308
>who hurt you
>>
>>18303769
become a photographer, don't suck at it.
>>
>>18304272

Lul triggered..
>>
>>18304368

lol you too bro?
>>
>>18303769
As an ~alt-girl~ who has a thing for clean cut guys liked you, there's not a chance in hell I'd ever approach you or assume you'd be interested in someone with my aesthetic.

From what I've observed, the biggest roundup of girls with a similar aesthetic are at liberal political events or anime etc conventions. You would stick out like a sore thumb though. Personally I don't go to either of things but I'm unconventional I guess.
>>
>>18303769
Why the fuck do you think she would be into you?
>>
>>18303944
What does a reserved but desperate demeanor look like? I got the reserved thing down.
>>
>>18303944
>reserved but desperate
Litterally what did he mean by this? I don't understand
>>
>>18304407
You're the cheapest bait "controled opposition" trip I've ever seen
>>
>>18305177
Alt girl thinking of herself as unconventional. How unusual.
>>
>>18305509
>khv teetotaller, most time is spent in the library studying
Pretty sure I am.
>>
>>18305419
>>18305469

>>18303944 here.

She says that in the same way that some people like the girl in OP pic are expressing their isolation with a very conscientious and conspicuous body image (i.e. "in your face" tattoos/piercings) that says both "keep away" but "give me attention" at the same time, I'm doing the same by actively trying really hard to look like everyone else while giving off subtle signals that I'm not.

She specifically noted that I'm very sociable in conversation and that I'm a very easy person to talk to, but that she can tell how much energy I put into it and that I occasionally say things that reveal a very dark and pessimistic sense of humor. That and -- this was an interesting one to me -- I "dress like someone who takes pride in their appearance, but wears their clothing with disdain." Apparently all this is palpable and complements people who are the opposite side of the same coin so they're drawn to it.
>>
>>18303769
sort yourself out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJjJfE_QNMY
>>
>>18305833

>>18305419 here
I think I am pretty close to what you describe. Too bad not many alt chicks here but ill go for it with more confidence.
>>
>>18303769
>but I would be really into getting one of these.
They are people too, anon.
>>
>>18304365
I know this feel
>>
>>18305833
>female therapists

This is interesting though. Did she elaborate any further on your clothing? Not really sure what she means by that.

Fuck, I only ever talk to my therapist about OCD issues but I kinda wanna get psychoanalysed too.
>>
I'm in a similar situation as OP except I just want an alternative boyfriend. The ones who claim to be alternative online are just fucking nerds.
I don't know how to approach them irl. Do they just like whores?
>>
>>18304386
>One of my coworkers is obese, a drug dealer, a high-school drop-out, and, when he isn't at work, his only two hobbies are playing video games and smoking weed.
Life's not fair. There is no justice.
>>
>>18305833
Whoa…you have a good therapist, anon. How long have you been seeing him/her?
>>
>>18305833
Is your therapist hot? I like the way she talks.
>>
>>18306089
To me it seems like appearing to be one thing, but actually being something else - like a wolf in sheep's clothing, but without the deceptiveness of trying to eat/harm the sheep. It might dress like a sheep and be nice, but it's still a wolf and won't act the same.
>>
>>18305833

Your imaginary therapist sounds like an asshole.
>>
>>18305833
Holy shit nigga, this is some eye opening shit
Give your therapist a high five for me will ya
>>
>>18307184
Your asshole sounds like it could use some pounding from Jamal and Abdul
>>
>>18307291

>Your asshole sounds like it could use some pounding from Jamal and Abdul

I don't know what this is supposed to mean
>>
>>18303769

Took me way too long to understand you weren't talking about alt-right.
>>
>>18305833

I also admire the way you (and your therapist) speak. I am curious to understand what your damage is.. so I would like to know (if you don't mind sharing).

>wishes to have a friend like you, anon.
>>
>>18304272
Jokes on you; I have both of those things
>>
>>18307993

Care to be more specific? Anon said a lot of things. Which things do you have?
>>
This has been interesting. Thank you!
>>
File: IMG_7854.jpg (42KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7854.jpg
42KB, 445x503px
>>18304272
>BIOLICALLY

breathe anon
>>
>>18304296
You were doing well until you said being an asshole doesn't benefit anyone; what country are you from and is it undeveloped? If not, you're coming from a very contradictory stance.

You can be a rich monkey or a poor monkey, just as you can be mean or nice.
>>
>>18303944

>I just want a woman who is fucking normal.
>My therapist

stfu dude, it sounds like you're the one who's not normal lol. stop being so judgmental
>>
>>18309016

lol you got me. This was so funny
>>
>>18305166
yeah me too bro
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.