[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life has been garbage lately and suicide seems like a viable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1483824944462.png (766KB, 1000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1483824944462.png
766KB, 1000x1294px
Life has been garbage lately and suicide seems like a viable option. I can't seem to think of any reason to keep living, particularly because of the following:

>Politics looking extremely grim, parties more divisive than ever and it will likely only get worse, to the point where nothing will ever get done
>WW3 looking imminent
>Environment in serious danger and is looking like it is probably already beyond repair
>Many experts say humanity has only around 100 years tops to survive, so no real point in leaving a "legacy"
>Not smart enough to contribute to fix any of the above.
>Going to college currently in a field with very low success rates- won't go into detail but let's just say chances of me getting a job are slim
>No GF, no real chances of finding one, will likely die alone and a virgin.

Besides the obvious negatives of "hurting" the people around me, it seems to me that suicide is a fairly viable option right about now.
>>
Death is inevitable. Unless every single moment of existence is unbearable suffering for you, I don't see the point in killing yourself. You might as well just live until you die on the off chance that something good happens.
>>
>>18303473
>virgin
>>18293702

Boom, reason to live. Easy.
>>
Why don't you get a real job loser. Life isn't fair. Who gives a fuck about politics. And buy some pussy off Backpage too
>>
>>18303473
> using politics and global events that in no way directly affect your day to day life as a reason to an hero
This has to be bait. Fuck off merchant, Ill die once ive rid the world of your kind
>>
>>18303473
I plan on committing suicide once all prospect of enjoying life is lost

For now I have a reasonable income and a steady stream of video games to look forward to.
>>
>>18303473
Wanna be depressed & kill yourself? Fine, but do it like I do. I'm depressed as well but like me you can learn to avoid the burden of the "not-you-problem".

Those world events you cited aren't coming from you. Look at it another way: Why not watch & enjoy the world burn? After all, there is comfyness in watching race riots & civil wars unfurl while you comfortably sit near your laptop. I like it.

The thing is, we can't do anything about those things. Thus let's not kill ourselves over them.

Also, if you're depressed about the state of the world & our politics, think of the 70s. Social & financial crisis, oil shortage, escalating cold war, hopelessness, crime, race wars & drugs. It's hard to do worst. And the 70s were eventually followed by the coolest decades of all, the 80s.

So you either wait & enjoy the decline OR you keep neutral towards politics and *like me* focus on the shitty day-to-day experience you live.
>>
>>18303473
You're gonna die anyway, may as well see what happens in the end ya fuckin dummy
>>
>>18303473

Just don't be an overly consumptive asshole (like everyone else) and pick up litter.
>>
>>18303473

Literally none of your reasons are valid because all of it is speculation and pure bullshit.
>>
>>18303473
Wow, those are the stupidest fucking reasons for suicide I've seen on this board. At least in some threads is someone who lives in a piss-poor country, with no family, no future, and mental problems to top it off. Get a fucking grip of yourself you retard.
>>
>>18303473
The world has been ending since it began, don't worry about this doomed rock and focus on yourself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.