[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a girlfriend if I don't have a college education

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1490191248265.jpg (227KB, 720x593px) Image search: [Google]
1490191248265.jpg
227KB, 720x593px
How do I get a girlfriend if I don't have a college education and can't afford a car car? I've seen people do it, but I'm just baffled as to how.

In my age range (early 20's) it seems like a borderline requirement. For a lonely virgin working a dead end job (that doesn't really allow me much of a social life) just to make ends meet, living in a one bedroom apartment, and just looking for companionship, online dating is intimidating when every girl my age living at a reasonable distance away is bragging about their brand new college degrees first and foremost on their profile. I get it that it's what the majority of people are doing at this point in there lives, but I can't help but feel like a worthless piece of shit every time I even make an attempt to message someone. Couple that the normal social anxiety that I and most other faggots here have, and it usually ends with me getting depressed and giving up for another few months.

Where can I go to meet women in similar situations to me? Or at least women who don't care.

Is it just luck?

[spoiler]I'm the problem arn't I?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Yes, I've considered the option of buying a car/going back to school. Not really a possibility, in the near future at least. For now, I'm stuck as an uneducated bike/bus fag.[/spoiler]
>>
>>18303388

What do you do in your free time?
>>
>>18303398

Most nights I get off work, go for a jog (used to be a fat fuck, but then decided to stop being a piece of shit and dropped 40 lbs), cook dinner, fap, and go to bed. Occasionally add a movie, some video games, or a visit from one of my few remaining friends from high school.

Most of my weekends are spent working on an independent video game that I will probably never finish, but I don't look at it as anything more than a hobby that I can work on when I'm alone so whatever. As alluded to before, I really don't have much of a social circle so I really don't get out all that often.
>>
>>18303422

Ok, try joining a group for your jog. I don't know how they are called or how those people meet, but I've seen them in parks and I know guys that joined. Maybe join some other physical training activity near your house (in my city we have people that go to teach dancing or to help training. A lot of the participants are older people, but you can see young ones, too. And they are free.)

Instrad of watching a movie alone at home, join a movie club. Some may have a token admitance fee, but it's usually low if you go to an art center of some other left-leaning organization. No need to be political to join.

Basically, try to do whit with other people instead of being alone so much. THere are cheap options out there.
>>
>>18303444

I live in a relatively small town. Any tips on where to find information about groups or clubs like that, especially for someone who's limited to bus/bike transportation?
>>
>>18303461

Go to parks? Search "Movie/Cinema Club" online?

Don't be a lazy asshole, dude. I'm not your mom. Do something for yourself.
>>
>>18303464

Sorry if I came across as needy.

I just got a little discouraged when I checked my local craigslist and got less than 10 results, half of them spam, and none of them actually relating to any of those sorts of things.

Similarly, MeetUp had no listings for any of my interests in a 50 mile radius.
>>
>>18303496

Then walk around a look for signs advertizing activities. You gotta try, man, you can't giveu p at the first hurdle.
>>
>>18303496
expand your interests

don't think about using craigslist

>I don't like where I live
move
>>
You need a bigger lake to fish in.sounds like all the sluts in your town are taken. Instead of inventing a video game that you won't finish try getting a real job that makes money and buy some pussy off backpage
>>
>>18303388
>intimidating
Stop thinking nonsence and actually try something.
>>18293702
>>
>>18303531

While I see your good intentions, you keep spamming a message that includes:

>All you have to do is to behave like you are horny beast a little on dates. Try to kiss her,

Guys here don't need the push to perform unwelcome sexual advances. I like what you try to do, but word it in a less rapey way. It will help guys more.

We are talking about "hover hands" dudes here, you can't tell them to go for the kiss like that.
>>
File: hoverhand.jpg (73KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
hoverhand.jpg
73KB, 680x850px
>>18303539
K, what would you suggest to
>hover hands
dudes to show girls on date that they are actually interested in them?

Because i believe they wont pull it off anyway (if they wont overcome anxiety) and if they do, it should succeed.
>>
>>18303552

Well, getting past the hover hand would a good step before kissing them, for example.
>>
>>18303388

Get a car. Get a better job. If you can, get some sort of accreditation that will land you a better income. If not college, go trades: HVAC is in high demand, pays well.

You're putting the cart before the horse, anon. Women do not use the same metric to measure men as men use for women.

Men generally do not care about a woman's income, her education level or even how smart she is. So long as she can hold a reasonable conversation and otherwise is not incapable of doing things on her own, men value a woman's beauty over everything else.

Women, on the other hand, are looking for things that ultimately indicate that a man is a safe bet to reproduce with. This means things like income, which roughly translates to the ability to provide (in the wild). Women also factor looks, fashion, etc. But without the accoutrements of financial stability, your pickings will be very slim.

Make yourself better, attract better women. Its a simple concept.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.