[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think I can afford to live, t b h. I work a full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nx76ceodoW1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg (229KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx76ceodoW1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg
229KB, 1250x1250px
I don't think I can afford to live, t b h. I work a full time job already, and my living expenses are so high that I'm having to take advances on my paycheck every other time I get paid. Now I have a big bill for causing a very minor accident without insurance and because I live in a state where car insurance is legally required, my license and registration will be suspended, so if I get pulled over I'll get one month in jail and another $1000 fine, plus $500 if they decide to ticket me for driving without insurance as well.

I've tried getting a second job, but I never get called back after the interview. What can I do? I guess I could just go on welfare like your average white trash bum.
>>
>>18300765
Either get better paying job or reduce your expenses.

For starters living with roommates is always cheaper than living alone.
>>
>>18300865
I don't know who I could possibly room with.
>>
>>18300875
The most comfy is to live with parents.
Second most comfy is to live with gf so you share the rent.
Another option is to get random roommates. Google searching for roommates.
And last option is to get cheaper rent by moving to worse part of town.

Also you have a car. That is luxury item in like 3/4 world. Maybe you can do public transport until money get better?
>>
>>18300891
I could live with my mom, but then I'd have to live with my mom. Plus I'd have to quit my job because she lives like over an hour from where I work now. Plus there would be a toll bridge.
Can't get a gf, likely never will.
This is actually a pretty good idea, but I hate people. I'll still check it out though.
I already live in the cheapest/worst part of town.
Bus doesn't go out to my work.
>>
>>18300891
>>18300983
Also, if I gave up my car I'd have to repo it and ruin my credit even more than its ruined now.
>>
>>18300988
Yeah, I just looked around and there's a couple places nearby but they're not much cheaper.
>>
>>18300988
>ruin my credit
I love this american meme. Have you ever though about what for is to have good credit? Me thinks it is only good for borrowing more money.

Try bicycle instead of car.
And seriously reconsider finding roommates flat or just give up and move back to moms home. There is almost no point living alone if no gf.

Also go get gf
>>18293702

What about your other expenses? What is the most expensive thing you have to pay each month?
>>
>>18301028
>Credit. Love this American meme.
I take it you aren't American? Because here you need good credit for things like getting an apartment. Most people won't let you rent a home without a credit check either. Also, this country runs on owning a car, so that's pretty much non-negotiable.

My expenses are:
>Rent: 665
>Car: 300 (used to be 220 + insurance which was ~160)
>Credit Card: 75 (minimum payment; was being good with this, but I had to move and I didn't own any furniture so now it's maxed out)
>Utilities: 85
>Gas: ~115
>Food: ~200-250
>Phone: 80 (also a non-necessity but here in America is basically a must-have)

New bills starting next month:
Insurance again: 150 (car payment is still 300)
>Accident: 75

Plus two one-time fees of $200 and $75 to reinstate (I think that's the word for it) my license.

I make about $2k a month.
>>
>>18301093
Haha jokes on you
My expenses:
- Rent including everything: 350 Euro
- Food: 150 Euro
- Weed: 100 Euro
- Phone: 10 Euro
Rest is free to spend
What else a nigga need
>>
>>18301093
Bicycle to work and you save 400 instantly.
Move to mom to get 665.

Easy?
>hard life in 1st world :-)
>>
File: 1493153570208.gif (2MB, 319x249px) Image search: [Google]
1493153570208.gif
2MB, 319x249px
>>18300765
im in the same boat. what i did to save money once-i bought two bottles of nyquil. on my days off id take shots of nyquil , masturbate nd then fall asleep all day. no kidding, i was surprised i had money left over from last check. did that for a whole month and boy, did that month fly by.
>>
File: 20170416_125117.png (828KB, 917x1043px) Image search: [Google]
20170416_125117.png
828KB, 917x1043px
suk dik 4 $$ fag gat
>>
>>18301137
Wow, that's a great idea except the I wouldn't have a fucking job, retard.
>>
>>18301192
Dont yell at me. It is not my fault you got job which cant sustain your life style. One thing is sure. You have to get different job (even in different city if it will help), figure out how to live without expensive car or get cheaper rent.

Sorry, no magical advice on where to get £¥€$. Getting 2nd job will suck all life force from you.

:-(
>>
File: 20170411_160335.png (712KB, 940x948px) Image search: [Google]
20170411_160335.png
712KB, 940x948px
>>18301206
check your priviledge cunt
>>
>>18301221
Already did that.
> -140 shitlord

What is your score anon?
http://www.checkmyprivilege.com/
>>
>>18301206
You think I haven't tried finding a new job? I've had like 6 job opportunities, 4 of which would have doubled or tripled my income, and all fell through. And I can assure you I live in the cheapest place around. Max I could save a month is like $150 and then I'd have a lot less space, way less privacy and Id have to share a kitchen and bathroom with strangers. And you're right, a second job is soul-sucking and frankly, I'd rather an hero than work another double.
>>
>>18301273
Hard luck.

What about the bicycle thing? I dont know how humiliating is to ride a bike to work in usa or if you arent too fat to even ride one, but that would help you A LOT.
>>
>>18301296
I could do that but I can't just sell my car because I don't own it. I don't know how I'd come up with the money for something half-decent.
>>
>>18301315
where do you live?

is walking or public transportation not an option?
what about friends/coworkers who you could carpool with?
>>
>>18301315
>i dont own it
?
If it is not yours, then why are you paying insurance for it? Lease or something?

Dude are you making debts without solid job? And you dont need expensive bike. Expensive bikes gets stolen. You just need any with speeds (shifts?), even used one. You should be able to afford one within the price of the car insurance.
>>>/n/ look for bicycle threads
>>
>>18301326
Washington. My work is out on a highway. There are no bus stops around there. No coworkers to carpool with.

>>18301334
I'm financing it, so basically I'm required to keep full coverage on it, and I don't get the title until it's completely paid off.

I'm in debt because of bad luck and fucked up situations mostly. I had good reliable car that my brother in law sold to me, and one night when I was driving home, some lady was stopped in the middle of the road in a 45 zone around a blind corner, so in order to not hit her, I had to veer off the road and hit a tree trunk. So, new car. And not having any established credit (I was 19), I got a pretty bad deal on it. Then, I got kicked out of my stable home by my landlord (my friend's grandma) for literally no reason, she was just an old lady that liked to manipulate and stir the pot, because that's what old lady's do when they get bored. She convinced herself that I was somehow driving up the electric bill, even though they always had the heat cranked up to 80 upstairs. But anyway, my rent suddenly doubled and I had to furnish an apartment pretty much from scratch. So yeah, it wasn't just a dumb shopping spree.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.