[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0107.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>tfw 27 y.o
>you're /fit/, decent looking, well dressed and socially well liked by other people.
>sometimes you think it would be nice to have a girl to make out with
>but your childhood/teen years were all fucked up and made you a total autist and confused person regarding the opposite sex

anyone else fit this category?

I feel as if I have a lot of conflicting thoughts. Just this past hour, I was thinking how maybe it would be nice to just have a good girl to hang out with, and make out in bed with. But a few moments later, I think "well it's probably for the best that I don't have this"
>>
What reason pops up in your head as the reason why it would be a bad idea?
>>
IMO you just need to get out there. Treat asking a girl out and going out on a date with her like a set of reps at the gym or something - you grit your teeth and get through it, afterwards you realize that it was no big thing after all and you get over the mental block.

Just be smart about it, of course - wear rubbers unless you can deal with wifing and a child and even then do it in case there's adult cooties (STD's).
>>
>>18300266

being alone has become so normal to me, that the thought of having someone is bothering in a way

The other thing, I have no desire to have a family. I grew up in a broken family, after living through that, I have absolutely no desire to ever get married or have kids. So, why even bother with girls outside of a platonic friendship?

>IMO you just need to get out there

My friends told me this as well, and I did end up deciding to give it a try. It ended up being a very bad experience for me, and actually caused me a lot of issues
>>
>>18300262

Yes....
>>
yeah
but then I remembered all the women I have EVER known aren't worth shit and especially aren't worth the time and effort of pursuing
>>
Are you me?
>>
>>18300428

I have known some decent girls in the past. But I don't feel like I could give them anything

>>18300447

Perhaps you are me?
>>
File: what an idiot I am.jpg (87KB, 910x960px) Image search: [Google]
what an idiot I am.jpg
87KB, 910x960px
>>18300262
I know that

I'm trying really hard though
sadly, pic very much related
nothing I can do about it without making a moron out of myself infront of her

we have a date set up, the past dates were really fun
in between the dates she ignores me for like the whole week straight and I feel like fucking shit, can't eat, can't sleep right, sleep is the only time I don't CONSTANTLY think about her though so this is double bad

last time I pursued a girl, a bit over 2 years ago, she just...she broke me
took me really long to recover from that

I just hope that someday this madness will be over and it will all have been worth it
>>
>>18300559
That's a bit different
>>
I fit your exact description(except im in high school) and being alone for so long is normal. I talk to other girls but I have a hunch telling me that if I ask someone out and they say no it would be super awkward being friends after
>>
>>18301121

High school doesn't count Tbh
>>
>>18300262
You sound like me in the future. About to turn 21, fit, good looks, doing well overall.
Absolutely no romantic experience. It would be nice to have a girl to cuddle and play games with but I don't get out much and hate alcohol/parties.
>>
>>18300559
literally everyone in the world treats me like shit.

LITERALLY
>>
>>18300262
>>18300286
>>18301253

The key point is to actually try and never lose hope.
>>18293702

Cheers.
>>
>>18301270

OP here

I wasn't really asking "how do I get a girlfriend". I was just seeing if others are just confused like me. I don't think I should get a girlfriend. Even tho sometimes I think it'd be nice to have someone to cuddle with, I don't think actually having someone would be a good idea.
>>
>>18301339
Can i ask you why do you think so? 27 is an age where you finally arent teen and more than ready to turn into proper boyfriend for some girl.

What is your problem?
>>
>>18301360

Just doesn't feel right. I don't feel like it would be the right thing for me to have someone.
>>
yep. Sounds like me
>>
i cant fucking handle it. especially because there's a cute girl i cant get out of my head
>>
Do you feel like you'd be a burden on the person you're asking? Like nobody would be better for having you in your life? or is it closer to you feeling that someone close would fairly quickly dislike you and leave, just making you unhappier?
>>
>in your life
meant their life, my b
>>
>>18301526

Probably both. There are guys out there who deserve a girl more than I do. Yeah I take good care of myself and I'm successful. But that doesn't really mean anything. I still don't feel like I have anything to offer a QT.
>>
>>18301526
no girls show any interest in me so i'd never get the chance to be a burden
>>
>>18301542
Honestly, same

I'm getting that feeling pretty often, and, unhelpful as this comment is, the way I'm trying to fix it is I'm just trying to get to know girls around me better. If I find a good way to get over that feeling, you'll be able to find me lurking here. gl m8
>>
>>18300262
Simple answer. Your past doesn't dictate your future. Forget about what you did in the past and focus on what you can do right now. I guarantee you will do a lot better.
>>
>>18301552

I have a few female friends. All of whom keep saying "you really should have a nice girlfriend". All that does it make me want to distance myself further. It has the opposite effect of what they think.

>>18301553

I haven't done anything "wrong" in the past.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.