[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I too fat for a job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I'm nearly 400 pounds, I don't have much mobility issues other than I'm clumsy, I can't stay hours standing up or walk a lot during the hottest part of the year
But I want to work and I want to make my own money so I don't depend on my parents so much and I can do more stuff outside and actually go out with my friends.
I don't need an actual official job with all the perks, anything under the table would work too, I just want to be more productive and make my own money.
I feel like nobody would ever hire me tho
>>
The only work you should be doing is work out. Getting a job will probably give you a heart attack at some point.
>>
>>18298233
I can't really work out beyond walking and maybe using a stationary bike for a while
I know my weight should probably be a priority but I can't really control what I eat if I'm locked inside all day
You know getting fat and eating can be really fucking cheap if you know how to cook
>>
>>18298189
probably, but it would be easier if before you go to get a job you dedicate yourself to loosing weight and becoming healthy.
>>
>>18298250
I know, I'm not nearly as fat as you, but I gained a lot of weight as my financial condition got worse

Even if you can only walk, do that. Do what you can. Eat a fuckton of salad (I know it sucks), eat like you're a fucking cow.

I know your struggle bro, even if slightly I'm overweight too, but you have to think of your health first. Even if you managed to go out more, you'd feel bad because of people staring, not fitting in a movie theater seat and so on, which would only hurt your self esteem further and make it even harder to start a diet/work out routine.
>>
>>>/fit/
>read the sticky
>calculate your tdee, eat 500-1000 kcal below that
>stationary bike x30mins daily. Do not bother with any other exercises until you down to like 250lbs
thank me later
>>
>>18298281
>Even if you managed to go out more, you'd feel bad because of people staring, not fitting in a movie theater seat and so on
i kind of dont, i have a very narrow perspective and dont really nottice or care about what happens around me.
A more self concious person would feel shame i guess
>>
>>18298252
i have some issues with commitment as in i run away from it, i couldnt commit to college, i could never commit to losing weight. Is surprising enough i managed to get my ged at all
>>
>>18298189
The only job I've worked I had to stand and move for 8 hours at a time, then i got to sit down for ten minutes until i had to bike home.
Op, I've only worked my job but I suggest getting in shape my man
>>
>>18298189
go on the keto diet you will lose a lot of weight
>>
>>18298463
That will take forever and it wouldn't be my first time trying and every time I tried it before I failed
>>
>>18298478
I just don't want you to get fired op, if you were to land a job like I got, they would have gotten rid of you after the first week.
>>
>>18298498
That makes sense, I guess working a job is just one more thing j can't do
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.