[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

every woman I ever meet are bitchy, demanding, overly dramatic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_obtirdV4gr1vz9dyco1_500.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obtirdV4gr1vz9dyco1_500.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
every woman I ever meet are bitchy, demanding, overly dramatic, manipulative, entitled and just all around shitty. I have dated so many women, and this is a thread among them all and I'm really getting tired of it and I don't know what to do. Its getting to the point where I just kinda want to stop dating entirely... is that what I need to do? just give up?
>>
Have you considered whether the problem lays with you?
>>
>>18294083
I have, but I am very accommodating, I can be a bit awkward at times, but overall it seems like the women feel a great loss when I break up with them. whether they consider me a living wallet, or a strong emotional crutch.
>>
>>18294082
I don't know you, but everyone I've actually met with this attitude were just shitty people themselves who seemed to be projecting their own faults and insecurities on women they met.
>>
>>18294082

Issue lays with you. There is a reason you attract these kind of women. Find out what this is and change it, if you want to meet women who aren't dicks.
>>
>>18294082
Welcome to XXIst century.
>>
>>18294209
>17 years in
>"These women suck!"
God damn, that was quick.
>>
>>18294209
this
>>
File: Facebookba85c9.png (99KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
Facebookba85c9.png
99KB, 500x435px
>>18294082
I feel you, man.
The last five or so years have been a blast in terms of fucking stupid cunts and having fun, but somewhere during that time it became old, it became apparent that shit works like a simple, easy to understand machine.
My desire for a good, long lasting relationship is constantly growing, and it came to the point where I can't stand the whores that just want to fuck. Well, I still fuck and play those games just to keep my mind on something.
The vast majority of women are bland.
And you won't help it. Even when you meet one that seems to have a hobby, a lot of the time she's limited to just that one thing mentally, and doesn't know shit about anything else.
It doesn't even have to be your fault for wanting something more out of her or the relationship.
I've been the most accommodating shitstain on the planet several times, just to let them be comfortable, and besides the sex and romantic moments, shit was boring as fuck.
Honestly, I have more fun just chilling with my best friend than trying to make a deep emotional and mental connection with a woman.
And I know - there are women out there who will complete me on all levels. And I'm looking for them, I'm not giving up.

It is how it is, man.
You either can sit back and stop giving a shit or look for "the one".
Shit is tiring.
>>
>>18294082
I am a girl. I've been dating for around a year and really had a deluding experience this far.

I decided to stop dating for a few months and do some introspection. I realised that I meet people the wrong way, I get into relationship with the wrong attitude/wrong expectations and I ultimately am bad at picking people.
Spend some time alone and realise where you fuck up. If you keep attracting people who are not right for you, probably you're fucking up somewhere.
>>
File: unf.jpg (68KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
68KB, 1200x1200px
>>18294082
>is that what I need to do? just give up?

If you don't like what you see, why continue to go for it?
>>
>>18294253
Good thing it only took you a few months to see those traits about yourself. I would definitely take this advice as someone who hasn't had much luck dating for the past few years.

I wouldn't mind meeting a bland chick who was at least my size and into me but for some reason, only obese chicks find me attractive. It's just worse because of how skinny I am; it makes their attraction a bit revolting. This may sound bad but I've honestly had a few bad experiences with chicks too big and how many does a guy need to go through before he finds someone who isn't? These are girls who naturally attract to me, not ones I actively pursue.
>>
>>18294276
I don't have much trouble getting people I am attracted to physically (both because I'm attractive and because I don't have very high standards in terms of looks), but I haven't managed to meet a man who wasn't a complete child emotionally or wasn't extremely bland and boring.

Now I'm trying to have a different approach, but it will take time. Last week I went on a fucking nice date, so maybe there's hope.
>>
>>18294306
What's your situation like? Most likely because I'm near bum status is probably why I'm not able to land anyone even decently attractive in this new city. Even when I had a job, it didn't help. Part of the reason why I care less to get one now.
>>
>>18294082

I've been on 3 dates in the last 8 months and can safely say none of the women were any of the things you listed, perhaps you're looking in the wrong places? Perhaps you're a terrible judge of character?

I'd actually find it difficult to find girls like you describe, they exist sure but they are not the norm by any means.
>>
File: 1493353457613.jpg (71KB, 800x687px) Image search: [Google]
1493353457613.jpg
71KB, 800x687px
All women are whores, they're all the same fundamentally. They truly only give a shit about themselves and their emotions. Any perceived differences are only on the surface.

Don't get emotionally invested. The whole 'waaah girls only like assholes!!1!!1" thing is actually true, sort of. Guys who realize women are nothing but wet holes with mouths get them. Because women are neurotic enough, they don't want some soft fag. They want to be ignored and shit.

Just fuck them and stop giving a shit jesus
>>
>>18294318
I broke up with a very long term relationship a year and half ago, I didn't have any experience with dating as an adult.

I used to meet people through my friends (who are fairly different from me), at social events and through online dating. It really didn't work.
As I said, I didn't have huge issues finding attractive guys but finding someone I clicked with on a personality level or mentally was nearly impossible. Conversation was really bland and superficial, no sense of humour, no real acuity, no wit. They either put pussy on a pedestal or were douches.

Right now I decided to give up on online dating and meet people through volunteering and university related activities.
I went to a conference yesterday and met a guy, we went out for dinner and it was pretty nice. We'll see.
>>
>>18294276
Fuck, this made me remember how back in my shool days some good-looking, but weird chicks used to want to get some of my dick just because they thought I looked cute (I had that side-swept hairdo action going on), but I was too much of a jackass to take it seriously.
Might've met some good wife material back then, who knows.
>>
File: 1396947297170.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1396947297170.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>18294082

The women you date suck because you suck. You're not a good person, therefore, good women avoid you. Simple.

>>18294344

>>>/r9k/

You're a long way from your containment board, bruh.
>>
>>18294346
By situation, I mean do you live by yourself or at home/ roommates, have a vehicle, job, hobbies? Do you go for guys who have these things? That could be the major issue, as mentioned at every guy on here who's having trouble dating. They all go out trying but forget that they're people, too.

Volunteer work was an idea I had as well, just feels like I'd have a much better chance meeting a nice girl doing charity over anything else.

>>18294348
Just cus they're lonely, doesn't mean they aren't crazy. Remember, furries and otherkin exist in the real world. Same thing with defensive clingy and obnoxious/ angry bitch. All those anime stereotype personalities are serious. Lots of weird chicks watch anime and try to be the character they think they are.

Fuck meng, a skinny anime nerd would even be okay right now but they're the new Asian girl fetish. :/
>>
>>18294087
Just because girls are upset you broke up with them, doesn't mean you're not the problem.

It could be that you are seeking out the wrong type of women. It could be that your expectations of others are off. It could be that you just hold a deep seeded, general resentment towards women. It could be that you're not assertive enough, and you become resentful of the women you're dating because you aren't getting what you need out of the relationship. Maybe you're not good at communication within a relationship.

I'm not saying it's any of those specific things, and there are a million other things that could be the problem. But if all your relationships have been terrible, the only common denominator in them is you.
>>
>>18294398
Oh I'm sorry, didn't get what you meant.
I own the house I live in but have roommates because it is too big just for myself. Finishing med school. Have a vehicle. Have hobbies.
I go for guys similar to me, but I'm not too strict on any of these things.
>>
File: trynuttwoluff.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
trynuttwoluff.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>18294374
>good women

kudos to OP for the high quality bait tho
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.