[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ugh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: me.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
I've realized that I'm ugly. The type of ugly that just naturally attracts attention...it isn't as if anyone has ever insulted my appearance (besides underhanded quips about my weight back when I was heavier in grade school). Still, I can tell. All these years I thought my weight *was* the problem and now that I'm officially medium sized, I...dunno. One of my dormmates said that I shouldn't lose anymore weight--that guys like the curves, faces look better with some chub, and some girls look like shit after their weightloss.
Note: I'm still 30 pounds overweight. It was stupid, but what she said made me feel shitty. It was just one of the many little things that killed my self-esteem over the past year.

And what do I look like?
Think mixed/white taller than average Pocohontas with bad olive skin and ugly light brown hair. That's basically me.

>no way in hell you look good but dress like everyone else
>don't even be thinking about other people, just getting to wherever you go
>people still look/stare a lot, double/triple takes are common--girls do it too so you know it's probably not them checking you out
>you begin to notice, it's hard not to
>only likely conclusion is that the weird attention is because you look like a freak

I don't wanna be "feelsbadman.jpg" or "haha forever alone" like some tool, y'know?

I have hobbies, some of which I'm really good at and make money off of. I have passions...I have things to care about that have nothing to other people or boys.

Yet, god damn it all, it bothers me. What do you do to just get the fuck over something like this? How can I move on?
>>
>>18280731
>overweigth
Dont listen to others. There is nothing scarier than watching others improving themselves. So they will try to drag you down. Until you make it down to ~20 bmi, you still have space to improve yourself.

>>>/fit/ sticky

And about your face. You have to post it to get fair judge, rating and tips on what to do and what to not do.

Otherwise your post looks more like you want some hugbox. But /adv/ is more like a animal which will tear your feelings to shreads and give you new direction to follow.

>move on
Try instant ego boost for girls called online dating. And stop being fat. That should be a start. And you deal with insecurity by fighting it head on. Feel ugly? Post your face to see how fazed you are.
>>
>>18280731
We like the curves but we don't like the fat.
Don't let that cunt judge you. Lose the weight and you will get better.
>>
>>18280731
If you really are ugly then I hope you use your brain. Use it!! Your friend probably saw your fast losses and wanted you to not go too overboard. But get /fit/ anyway. You will feel much better. If you keep improving, to me you are more beautiful than the majority of people.
>>
Hit up /fit/ for like half a year and pick up some good habits, then hit up /fa/ and learn who is and isn't a faggot (yes >implying not everyone on /fa/ isn't a faggot).
Git gud son. Let 4chan make a man out of you, not destroy you.
>>
>>18280731
You can be the ugliest motherfucker in the world but, if you have a six pack and or a lot of $$$$$$, chicks will be all over you like white on rice.
Look at Tommy Lee. Ugliest son of a bitch ever. But because he is famous & rich, he gets tail all day long.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.