[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 426px-B03-074.jpg (123KB, 426x599px) Image search: [Google]
426px-B03-074.jpg
123KB, 426x599px
Trying to lose weight and my biggest issue is what to eat for lunch, 9 times outta 10 I get BK or something fast food to eat since I have nothing really good or filling in my house. What are some good ideas for lunch that are filling and can help me lose weight?
>>
Skip lunch. Problem solved.
>>
>>18276728
Thats not possible, I skip breakfast as it is.
>>
>>18276724
Drink more water. Literally stop being picky on what the fuck you're eating. Grocery shop for yourself so you can choose what you think is apetizing and what you want to eat.

Make sure what you end up getting from those decisions isn't shit tier.
>>
>>18276747
I drink alot of water and im not that picky at all, its just the only thing that seems to fill me up and I love is a burger and the quickest way is fast food.
>>
Rice it's cheap it has a near infinite shelf life it's better for your health than eating out. You can put many things on the rice and it becomes a rice bowl. I personally eat rice whenever I'm hungry and to lazy to make a meal
>>
Stop skipping breakfast also it'll make you less hungry at lunch
>>
>>18276769
Its based on my situation for work, i work at 6am so when I wake up I just go to work, I know your gonna say wake up earlier but I dont wanna lol
>>
Just pack yourself a sandwich. Are you counting calories to lose weight, or changing your eating habits to be healthier? If you're counting calories and the burger fits into your plan I wouldn't bother changing it. Otherwise pack lunch. Sandwiches, soups, stir fry, etc.
>>
>>18276724
Most fast food places have healthyish options nowdays. Even at Burger King, switch the Mayo on the burger for mustard, and get a side salad with no cheese and either Italian or vinaigrette dressing. If you can't stomach unsweet tea, get a half and half mix. Of course packing your own healthy lunch would be best, but cutting out the fries, soda, cheese and mayo would go a long way.
>>
>>18276724
Can't you just order your meal?
I mean for the whole week in advance.

My friend has IR, so if he does not bring food, he is pretty much fucked, so he must think forward.
He chooses from a list, pays for it, and the delivery guy drops it off in his workplace at 7-8 am.

It's not expensive, and maybe if you already have a meal ready in the fridge, you might not think about wasting it in favor of BK.

This is the easy way.

In my experience, it's cheaper if you cook for yourself - that's what i do almost every day - but i understand, that you don't want to waste 1 hour/day to work your ass off in the kitchen.
>>
>>18276724
You can eat whatever and still lose weight. The key is QUANTITY.

>>>/fit/ read sticky and start counting calories.
>>
vegetables and one serving of fruit

>BUT ITS NOT FILLING!!1!

throw some cheese on the veggies if you must, but the point of losing weight is you are starving to some degree.
>>
>>18276724

This isn't challenging at all. If you're trying to lose weight, you have to count calories, or go on something like a keto diet. But since it seems like you don't have much cooking experience, I'm guessing you're not set up for keto.

Count your calories. Every day, without fail. Write them down. You need to eat at a deficiency. This means replacing things like burgers with something you're not going to like as much, but have to get used to eating. Protein is very. Eat some chicken breast or a salad that isn't covered in fattening dressing.

Go to the nutrition section of your favorite fast food place. Learn how many calories is in each thing. Compare to other places. There are less fattening options out there but if you just assume certain things are healthy and don't count calories, you're going to keep being fat.
>>
>fast food
>filling
Huh? Watch your sodium intake anon. It's hard for me to gain wait, and since I'm going to the gym I really need to. How do you do it?
>>
>>18276954
>>18276956

OP, if you really want to get fit, please don't follow the guys above.

1. the quality of the food is really important.
2. starving is never an option

You need to balance your diet and change your eating habits on a LONG TERM.

Don't fall for 2 week diets, they are for idiots, it only causes yo-yo effect (you will gain back the weight in no time).

You need to eat more vegetables, and low fat meat. The goal is to lower your ch intake.

If you still feel hungry after eating, i advice eating rice cake or crackerbread. They are cheap, filling, and healthy.

If you don't want a dramatic change in your life, then the first step is to not eat any kind of sweets, chips, etc.
I lost ~2 kg (4 pounds) on the long run because i stopped eating chocolate bars for desserts after lunch.

The next step is hitting the gym.
>>
>>18277052
I wont tell that your post is a lie or bullshit. There are MANY paths on how to stop being fatfuck. And yes, change of lifestyle is the endgoal.

But the beauty of counting calories is that it is so fucking simple the failed fatasses have no way how to wiggle
>muh genetics
into it. And losing weigth on any reasonable speed without hunger is bullshit. When you reach stage in your life when you really want to lose fat, we usually talk about 20+kg. And you simply dont lose that much without hunger.

>low fat meat
In my experience only high fat things scared my hunger away for few hours. Anything else and i got hungry half hour latet.
>still feel hungry, eat more
Just no. I guess you never had to lose any weight, hadnt you?
>2kg
Yea, you never really were fatfuck in the first place. Your advice is almost invalid to typical fatfucks.

>hitting the gym
The last thing fatfucks need is being hungry and having doms and exhaustion at the same time. And seeing fit people in gym and getting additional anxiety with their state.
>>
>>18277075
Sorry, i didn't take OP for a fat fuck, just a guy with a few kg on him.

Counting calories may be easy, "but it's a fucking hassle" (quoted by a fat fuck from my workplace), that's why i adviced OP to eat more healthy food instead of eating BK. It's better on the long run.

On the other points, you are pretty much right.
>>
>>18276764
Rice is a shit tier grain
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.