[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, My gf just beat me up. She surprised me and got me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Hi /adv/,

My gf just beat me up. She surprised me and got me pinned and got a few swings in to the head. I told her she has to go, but I let her stay and I fucked her. Did I do the right thing?
>>
>>18272362
Nobody has any fucking idea what you're talking about.

Provide more context if you want advice.
>>
>>18272372
My gf is shorter than me, a little heavier than me, with nice tits that I never get tired of playing with. She got mad at me and attacked me. I was surprised and I didn't even get a chance to defend myself. Afterwards, I told her to leave, but then I let her stay, and I fucked her. Did I do the right thing?
>>
>>18272385
Are you writing a fucking erotic story? I don't care about your girlfriend's tits. Apart from telling me your girlfriend is on the heavier side and you love playing with her tits, your post has literally NO NEW INFORMATION IN IT.

Just tell the fucking story of what happened. The complete story. The whole incident, not the sparknotes. Jesus Christ.
>>
why don't you take your shitty attempt at veiling your bragging and go fall in a hole mate
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 960x952px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 960x952px
>>18272385
>shorter than me
>heavier than me
your first mistake, op
captcha: calle kirby
>>
>>18272394
I had been teasing my gf about me having a super hot foreign roommate. I don't think she is impressed. One night, my roommate wasn't feeling well, so I was doing a very nice thing comforting her, and cuddling with her in her bed and stuff, nothing sexual. My gf came over and asked where I was and what took so long. I told her oh, I was in bed with my roommate. And that was when she attacked me. My gf is a little heavier than me, but she's quicker than I expected, at least that's what I thought when she tackled me and started punching me. When she let me go, I told her she has to leave now. She told me please don't make me go. I'm worried she is a little too attached to me, that she doesn't actually have any real friends in life, but secretly I also kind of like that. So i let her stay, and then I fucked her. Did I do the right thing?
>>
Bumping with more info. One night before me and my girlfriend were together I had decided to get drunk and hit the bars. (This is when I still lived at home with my parents so I had to make sure I was close enough to bus or at least not far enough away that the cab fare would cut too much into my saving.). This is where I met my now roomate for the first time so just to be clear there is nothing sexual going on. I had then been teasing my gf about my having a super hot foreign roommate. This didn't impress her and on one night my roommate wasn't feeling well. Normally she only gets up to use the bathroom once a night around 8:30 PM this night though she got up several times but wasn't using the bathroom. I thought I heard some crying from her room so I went in to comfort her and spoon her on the bed. My girlfriend has this large milky titties and a freckle on her left bosom. This day when she came over she was in a mid-rift exposing button up that when she leaned over just a little too much let you get a peak of that beauty mark. She asked why I was taking so long after bending over in front of me to pick up the remote to the tv. She wasn't facing me though so I couldn't get a look at her home grown tits. I was presented with her ass instead. When I told her I was making my roommate feel really good in her bed she got ballistic and started attacking me. She's got a stronger grip than I do and I couldn't break free. She hit me and hit and hit me but wouldn't let go. I was crying and asked her to leave in between weeps and she said she wanted to include her african pilattes instructor in out bedroom activites, I was too afraid to so say no and she invited him over then and there. They both fucked me, but secretly I also kind of like that. So i let her stay, and then I fucked her. Did I do the right thing?
>>
I think my gf is doing weird stuffs at the bar, whatever that is, and I think my super hot foreign roommate does weird stuff with homo men, and I have negative feelings about this, but this is the only chance I get to be alone with them.

I don't feel like writing anymore
>>
>>18272427
>they both fucked me
You are on wrong board or even website.
If you feel like writing erotic fiction, go to >>>/lit/ to get constructive criticism on your poor writing skills.
>>
I regret not having smoked my entire life because this thread gave me cancer anyway
>>
>>18272412
you're fucking retarded. she was justified in beating your dumb ass
>>
>>18272427
I was into this until the African instructor. Anyone else /molestedbyoldersister/ here?
>>
>>18272446
this
also

>>>/r9k/
or
>>>/b/
>>
Regardless of context you have just shown her that your word means nothing and your decision can be changed by giving you pussy. Enjoy not having a say in anything for the rest of your relationship. On this instance you have ALSO shown her that it's okay to beat you. What you should have done is tell her to get the fuck out and be serious about it. Make her really really remember that hitting you means bad things between you two, but you're still above her in not hitting her back. You sent an entirely wrong message here and probably fucked yourself over.
>>
File: 1492988982528.jpg (38KB, 374x402px) Image search: [Google]
1492988982528.jpg
38KB, 374x402px
You should kill yourself to make the gene pool that little bit more intelligent. How could you be so stupid as to stick your dick in crazy?
>>
>>18272412
This is adv, not a place for your crappy erotic stories.
>>
File: 1428208360051.png (641KB, 1168x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1428208360051.png
641KB, 1168x1080px
You're both so stupid that it's pointless to help you. You are free to do whatever you want now.
>>
>>18272427
I fucking lost it when you just start describing her tits out of nowhere
>>
>>18272427
I think we're gonna need moar details, man.
>>
Smells like fresh pasta.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.