[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women wired to cheat? Today I learned a girl I completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 23

Are women wired to cheat?

Today I learned a girl I completely thought was "not like that", did it.

It completely crushed my expectations about women.

Is it something men need to understand? Or fidelity is indeed a hard to find gem?
>>
>>18271504
Humans are wired to cheat, just like all animals.
>>
>>18271504

men cheat more than women.
>>
File: 1476754979680.jpg (382KB, 1232x867px) Image search: [Google]
1476754979680.jpg
382KB, 1232x867px
Yes, they are.

I could write a whole 5-paragraph essay on why they are and how it's very evident in real life observations, but enough people have talked about it here on this forum and all over the internet that you should know most of it by now.

Most of "red pill" theory is entirely legit, but it still has a stigma because it's often presented in a condescending fashion and it defies social staples that a lot of people are brainwashed into believing while growing up.

Inb4:
>Hurr durr you're just a virgin who never even talks to women
>Hurr durr you're just a le red pill misogynist neckbeard
>Hurr durr 4chan is just sexist and inexperienced OP, don't actually listen to anyone on here

I do decently with women, and I've believed in lots of different theories about sexuality and relationships at different points in my life. It's obvious to anyone with a little experience who's truly paying attention that female loyalty is nothing but a meme.

So basically: >>18271514
>>
>>18271504
Women only can only have unconditional love towards children.
Their love to men is always conditional.

That's your answer. It's some frog and scorpion shit
>>
>>18271527
The men who cheat on women never loved her in the first place

Yeah, that sounds like no true Scotsman type shit
But it's true
Men often marry women for free pussy
Not because of love
That's true

Men love harder than women
For both meanings of the adjective
It takes more and last longer
>>
>>18271504
>I learned a girl I completely thought was "not like that", did it

All women are "like that". There are no snowflakes.

She's not yours, its only your turn.
>>
everyone is wired to cheat. humans aren't naturally monogamous.

naturally speaking it serves men to fuck all over the place and for women to cuck men, which is a biology term
>>
>>18271530
>>>/pol9k/ you fucking cancer
>>
>>18271575
It's also biological to kill all other rivals
But we don't do that

If a man cucks us, we kill him and his children
We still don't do that
>>
What's with this "wired to cheat" bullshit? You are wired to look after sex, fidelity is a social construct and therefore you are not "wired" towards or against it, it is a decision you make and you should take responsibility wether you do it or not. People who say "hurdurr humans aren't monogamous" are just excusing themselves for their behavior, there are just as many monogamous species as there are polygamous.
>>
>>18271590
I think you're looking for bias in what I said that isn't there

you're right, plenty of the good things we do don't occur in nature, like computers for instance
>>
File: 1488048962574.jpg (42KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1488048962574.jpg
42KB, 436x436px
>>18271587
I hate both of those boards and rarely even check them. Try again.
>>
>>18271597
okay just turn off your computer then? nobody gives a shit what you are like
>>
>>18271600
Apparently (You) do
>>
>>18271597
Yeah, no one was asking what boards you preferred.
>>
>>18271596
What I'm saying is that your argument that being natural is "good" is wrong.

Being "natural" is anarchy and violence
Submitting to basal instincts is never acceptable.
It's not an excuse to say "Well humans are not biologically monogamous" to make up for infidelity.
That's the exact same logic that can be used to excuse rape
>>
>>18271609
He never said that cucking or cheating was good, just that we're wired to do it
>>
>>18271609
I didn't make any argument. the post you're replying to is me agreeing with you and stating that I was making no argument.

>>18271606
nope
>>
>>18271619
We're also wired for rape and murderer

He implied that because we were "wired" for a thing, we should accept it as law
We should not
People who give into their "wired" nature should be punished.
>>
>>18271504
No.

No one is wired to do anything.

Cheating is a choice.

Anyone can choice to cheat, or not to cheat.

People make the choice for many different reasons, not because there is a genetic imperative to do so.

Some woman cheat, some men cheat. Neither group is made up entirely of cheaters.

Having cheated before does not by default mean you will cheat in every relationship.

I hope this clears some things up.
>>
>>18271631
Totally different things. He implied that everyone is wired to cheat and cuck.

Not everyone is wired to rape and murder pointlessly.
>>
>>18271635
Bluepilled cuck detected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIcLx33eeBw

Women with boyfriends are more flirtatious than single women

Women are literally genetically designed to cheat

It's incredibly ignorant to claim false equivanlancy and not see that males and females have different mating strategies, the latter of which involves cheating and leaving
>>
>>18271640
Everyone IS wired to rape and murder
I didn't say anything about "pointlessly"
There is plenty of point to rape and murder

Work with children if you don't believe me
Young children honestly believe that if the don't have something and you do, they should take it
That is the "natural" human response. Take from others what you do not have.

If you want pussy, go rape.
If that guy has what you want, bash his head in with a rock and take it.

That's basic human
Society teaches us otherwise.
We teach our children, basically, that if you take something that does not belong to you, a greater force will take it back.
We need to drive out that basic instinct in children.
Force them to think that if you take from others, a greater force will make it useless
>>
File: 1472930260873.jpg (22KB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
1472930260873.jpg
22KB, 294x273px
>>18271649
>Everyone IS wired to rape and murder
Citation needed

And I don't understand what your point is. That cheating is wrong and that we should strive not to do it? Yes, I agree. but it still happens all the time and it's a natural mating strategy that all of us have imbedded in our brians.
>>
>>18271657
What I'm saying is that don't forgive people for cheating.

>Oh it's only natural. She couldn't help herself

Bullshit
>>
>>18271645
The same way we could say the male strategy is impregnating and fucking as many women as possible = cheating.

>bluepilled
take you black and white brain back to /pol/
>>
>>18271645
>bluepilled

ahahahahahahahahahaha.

Do yourself a favor and get off the internet.
>>
>>18271504
I really don't know man. All the women I know who cry about cheating men are huge hypocrites because all of them have chested - emotionally or physically - on past boyfriends. One in particular would cry about her cheating BF to me but then tried to hook up with me as "revenge". I think relationships are fucked up and I gave up on them entirely.
>>
>>18271667
Lol no I don't forgive people for cheating, if a bitch cheats on me I dump her and never look back

People who forgive cheaters are absolutely spineless
>>
Men cheat more than women.
>>
>>18271685
Men lie more than women when it comes to relationships
>>
>>18271504
>Are women wired to cheat?

monogamy is risky and women are genetically programmed to have back-up males and affairs.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/women-are-genetically-programmed-to-have-affairs-evolution-university-texas-scientists-suggest-a7203501.html

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/08/22/scientists-say-women-are-genetically-programmed-to-have-affairs-its-like-mate-insurance/

Also women don't love men

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2006924/Unemployment-increases-risk-divorce-men--women.html
>>
>>18271527
nah its about the same women are cheating as much as men but males suffer getting cuckold and raising a child that is not his.
>>
>>18271744
Fucking frog and scorpion man
>>
You're meant to just enjoy the time you have with a person, if they cheat that's a risk you took.
>>
>>18271684
Would you divorce your wife, with the knowledge that you'll lose access to your kids, your house, a large portion of your assets, etc., if she cheated on you just one time?
>>
File: fugg.jpg (27KB, 290x495px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
27KB, 290x495px
As a guy with a new gf, this certainly made my neurosis worse when she goes out "with the girls"
Thanks
>>
>>18271504
Biologically speaking, yes, because early humans weren't monogamous. However, let me say that women who cheat (anyone who cheats, really) are scumbags. Biology is not a suitable excuse for betraying the trust of someone who loves you, because we've long since evolved past letting our instincts dictate our behavior.
>>
>>18272213
>Biologically speaking, yes, because early humans weren't monogamous.
They sure were. Not exclusively, of course, but some of them certainly were. Monogamy (even lifelong monogamy) is a natural human behavior. Less common than serial monogamy, but not vanishingly rare either.

NB: Saying "monogamy is a natural human behavior" does not imply that polygamy (and casual promiscuity) are UNNATURAL behaviors.

Losing my steam for these threads, but I'm going to keep correcting this myth until it dies or I do.
>>
STOP PUTTING PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL.
>>
>>18272226
Is that right? I thought there were studies done that suggested the reason women vocalize during sex was because our ancestors used to do it to attract other males. It's good to know if that's not really the case, though.
>>
>>18272236
>Is that right?
Sure is. All the relationship structures I mentioned occur naturally and were almost certainly all present in the ancestral environment. People quibble about the prevalence of each, of course, and that's a question that'll never get answered definitively, but they certainly existed (there's plenty of biological and archaeological evidence for all of them).

In re: coital vocalizations, I think it's worth remembering 3 things

1. Evolutionary biology is a very speculative field - just by the nature of the beast, no study that says "Humans do [x] because [y]" can ever be definitive.

2. A lot of the evolutionary psych/bio work in anthropology relies on primatology, i.e. "Humans do [x], can we also observe other primates also doing [x]? Okay, can we tell why they're doing it?" That's not all bunk by any means - it's a valuable tool - but humans AREN'T chimps/bonobos/baboons/etc, there's a lot of distance separating us from them, and sometimes behaviors that evolved 5/13/25 million years ago stick around just because there was no real reason for them to get bred out. And sometimes the behavior might turn out to be beneficial in new ways - other than the reasons it originally evolved - and stick around for that reason!

3. Even if it were possible to inarguably prove that women vocalized during sex to attract other males (and for no other reason), obviously you can't take just one trait or behavior in isolation. That wouldn't cancel out the other traits we have that suggest humans are (at least some of the time) wired for monogamy.

>the reason women vocalize during sex was because our ancestors used to do it to attract other males
To be clear I'm not suggesting that this necessarily ISN'T true, just that for a lot of reasons it's nowhere near enough to say anything like "monogamy isn't natural" (and if anyone in the pop. sci press did say that, they overreached, but what else is new?)
>>
>>18271530
blasphemy is a crime
>>
>>18271606
thats an r9k meme
stop lying about not visitibg there

go back to the hell (you) originally came from

I bet if you chose between an average looking loyal girl to some hot hooker you'll choose the hooker and then act like a bitch baby that you are "she left me but im a nice guy, fuck wimmen ree"
>>
>>18272062
I would never get married in the first place
>>
>>18272187
Either be actively cheating on her or just expect to get cucked or left at one point

That's the only way to safely have a gf in the 21st century
>>
I think hypergamy is a very real nature that lay inside every women. That said, most of time it works strongly only in women who haven't had children. Women who haven't had any children would still be subject of their genetic imperatives to keep finding a suitable mate to produce and nurture her perfect offsprings. That's why you still see woman with BF/husband who stll don't mind hanging out or banging with other dudes.

If the woman already have offsprings yet she's still playing around, hypergamy still a factor, but it's more likely she's just a shitty person.
>>
File: 1456889839477.png (2MB, 1672x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1456889839477.png
2MB, 1672x1672px
>>18271592
>People looks for reasons to do shit without guilt
Never ever considered the possibility
>>
>>18271504
>Today I learned a girl I completely thought was "not like that", did it.
Tells us about it.
>>
>>18271533
This is the truth.
>>
>>18271609
Anon your making yourself look like an ass. Other anns post didn't implie anything, it was a statement of fact.
>>
File: 1486337809473.jpg (407KB, 729x1439px) Image search: [Google]
1486337809473.jpg
407KB, 729x1439px
>>18271587
>>18271600
>>18271607
>>18271669
>>18271685
>>18272629
Shilling away your insecurities on a Taiwanese wooden sword making anonymous imageboard, I see. Trying to brainwash people, and doing badly. Why is that? A little ashamed for cheating on a good man but don't want to admit the fuck-up to yourself just yet? It will come like a train when you age, but it will be far too late

>GO BACK TO /pol/ or r9k YOU SHITLORD

no amount of shitposting will make your vag great again. As for OP, pic related
>>
Women, as well as men, are wired to try to give themselves the best future possible.
duh.
>>
>>18271504
The reason that you are disappointed in her is because when you fall in love you focus only on her good traits that made her so extraordinary. Every one has flaws, we all have selfish needs because we are human. Such as it is selfish of you to judge her as a cruel person because you obviously don't know how it feels to fall out of love after the magic spark is gone. The kind of love you idealize is only temporary, and the boredom of being in a long term relationship is a challenge that everyone faces. We start to see flaws in the significant other that will overshadow the magic spark that you had from the start, because the repetetive nature of the relationship can become jading. That is why people cheat, to catch the rush of being with another person and the excitement of doing something morally wrong enhances the ecstasy.
>>
>>18273657
You're still not on your containment board.
>>
File: 1485936062970.png (482KB, 1352x2353px) Image search: [Google]
1485936062970.png
482KB, 1352x2353px
>>18273812
and you are still not on yours
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/ck/
>>>/soc/

Atleast I gave OP some advice as opposed to your personal redemption shitposting.

Here's more, OP
>>
>>18274007
>>18273657

I've seen men and women be on both sides of the spectrum for any and all positive and negative qualities. Assigning traits based on gender is as retarded as the person who posted it - all people are capable of goodness and evil, truth and deception, creativity and stagnation.

Get off your fucking stupid high horse, you're just as dumb as the women you try to vilify. Only worse, you're misleading people on purpose to serve an agenda in order to separate men and women for some stupid reason, where as most of the women whom you've probably never even spent time with but merely heard about through memes and shitposters aren't even doing half their shit intentionally, they're just rolling with their emotions, what 'feels right' at the time.

And here you are trying to tell people that women are lower than men, which is a bald-faced lie. We are equal as a species because we can all choose to do the right or wrong thing at any time we wish. We all just get so wrapped up in shit that doesn't matter that it gets hard to see what's actually important.
>>
>>18272062
>just one time
Yeah she only completely destroyed any trust and committed the ultimate act of betrayal in the relationship ONE TIME
>>
Love males, fuck females
That's the ultimate way
>>
>>18271587
>>18271600
>>18271607
>>18271669
Just go back to Redddit. It's obvious you'd prefer a community where you don't have to be exposed to opinions other than your own. On Reddit, you and your likeminded friends can simply downvote anything you don't like and have it removed. I'm sure even the mods there would be willing to cooperate if you told them how badly your feelings were hurt.

No matter how loud you scream delete this here, we just won't care. You are frustrating yourself for no reason.
>>
File: menwomen.png (569KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
menwomen.png
569KB, 960x720px
>>18274024
I am pushing an agenda I'll give you that. Not to separate men and women but to teach men what is wrong with not all, but most of you.

>ost of the women whom you've probably never even spent time with
that's where you are wrong
>they're just rolling with their emotions, what 'feels right' at the time.
That's where you are very right.

Not saying women are lower than men, I'm saying that you chose to be because the world lets you (nowadays anyway), so you misuse that freedom to become my picrelateds.

A guy that loves a girl won't cheat. A guy who doesn't love a girl will. A girl who loves a guy might cheat because she can mental gymnastics herself based on stuff he has done, based on situations and so on because men are taught to be manly and stand for their bullshit and face the music. Women are taught that anything can fly without a consequence for her own person because that's the way it is.

Also we are not equal. Women are far better than men at certain stuff and vica versa. The problem nowadays is that you want to show us how you are also better at our stuff, fail, and then blame "muh patriarchy".

As for OP again: I was friends with about 6 women before they eventually got boyfriends. Good girls all of them, but I'd never court them based on things they've told me and never will tell their boyfriends. One even blatantly lied about her body count number to him because she "didn't want to feel guilty about it". Apply that to cheaters as well.

Men have their own flaws, this isn't a thread about that though.
>>
>>18271530
>I could write a whole 5-paragraph essay

Those Literary standards...

I don't even...

*sigh*

You're undermining your own credibility a bit there.
>>
>>18271533
>>18273550
Only children deserve to be loved unconditionally.

Conditional love just means you can't treat your partner like dogshit and expect them to still love you. And that goes both ways.

Admit it, you don't love anybody except family unconditionally.

Unconditional love between adults is a bullshit meme that at BEST leads to whining about how you "deserve" love, and at worst justifies abuse.
>>
File: pepesickofyourshit.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
pepesickofyourshit.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>18274078
>I don't even
>*sigh*

You have to go back.
>>
>>18274068

>I spent time with 6 women
>therefore I know all women

Okay buddy. I see what you're trying to get at, but your methodology and your idea of "women" comes from a very small, select pool of probably middle to upper class trash. Yup, a perfect sample of all of humanity.

And there's more equality than you think - people being better at one thing or another comes from practice, not from if you're swinging a johnson or not. Humans are blank slates that mimic what they see around them. We just have years upon decades upon centuries of ingrained practices and traditions that conform one side or another to be "good" at specific things. People of both genders break that mold all the time. A guy that loves a girl can get confused and cheat. A girl who loves a guy can stay faithful and not fuck around. It goes both ways, dude. Saying it's destined for a woman to cheat because of mental gymnastics is bullshit - have you SEEN how many guys come here for advice in those exact situations, where they got emotional and butthurt about something simple, cheated, and then found out the woman wasn't at fault at all? And how many girls come on here asking about cheating and bullshit, and how many of us show that if we switched the genders around, we'd still tell them they're a bunch of morons for trying to cheat on someone who loved them?

Why are you trying to divide men and women? What's the purpose, what's the end goal? To make everyone gay, or alone?
>>
>>18271645
>Women with boyfriends are more flirtatious than single women
Or maybe flirtatious women are more likely to have boyfriends.

Also, casual flirting isn't cheating. It's normal communication. If you weren't an angry basement NEET, maybe you'd know that.
>>
>>18271504
Chad cheats while beta males stay faithful. Every woman cheats if the conditions are right.
>>
>>18274104

lel
>>
>>18274007
Aw, look, it's feeling got hurt. Maybe you should get back to your containment board. Things will be better there.

And are you really giving advice? Because I don't actually see advice. I just see you spouting off about how shitty women are. That's not advice.
>>
>>18274089
Fuck I wrote this whole thing and it got deleted so imma greentext you my points fucksake it was so good reeee

>6 women I lived with are not all women I've talked to
>why do you assume they are white trash, they weren't they were "good girls" and not slutty degenerates, assuming this you spite your own gender
>I'm talking about the majority, not 100% of women/men
>you're not helping your case enabling the way of self-apologetic thought MOST women have, not all
>I'm not trying to divide anyone or make them gay what the hell I'd be gay long time ago life would be easier but it doesn't work that way
>Many men get blamed for the acts of women and fall for it (that it's their fault) while reality is different
>>
File: 1485935983567.png (34KB, 1163x426px) Image search: [Google]
1485935983567.png
34KB, 1163x426px
>>18274122
What's with you and muh containment board? Buzzwords don't work on me. I answered OP's question in every post, what advice are you giving other than "go to muh containment board cuz u hurt my feels isn't this plebbit *sigh* literally can't even" kys

Another advice for OP: They look up to you and are molded by you. If you are man enough, they'll be good enough pic related again
>>
File: 1488607004971.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488607004971.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
>>18271504

>Are women wired to cheat?

Not anymore than men. Any post suggesting otherwise is just man-baby bullshit, probably propagated by a bunch of angry dudes who've been cheated on before so they feel the need to exact their revenge on all of womankind.

There are shitty people and there are good people. There are honest people and dishonest people, but more importantly there are situations in which we all find ourselves in that fall in the grey area between those two extremes. Good people make bad decisions. Bad people make good decisions. Somewhere in between the weight of all of our choices and the way we treat other people is our true value as social creatures and determining where we fall on the scale of good and evil is never as black and white as people make it out to be.

Relationships are messy and confusing and our emotions often get the better of us in all kinds of situations, not just sex and relationships. Humans are panicky, anxious, insecure, frightened, lonely, violent creatures. I'm not trying to make any justification for cheating, I'm just saying people fuck up all the time. Sometimes we think we're doing the right thing and we're not. Sometimes we don't intend to hurt other people but we do. I don't think cheating once makes you a bad person any more than any other form of trust violation does. Sometimes hurting people is an isolated incident, sometimes it isn't. Sometimes intentional, sometimes not. Its all a game of sums. I think its an act of revenge to judge someone based on their singular worst moment, not an act of moral righteousness.

That blurry line we balance between cause and affect is forever present in our lives, and our inability to do the right thing is not designated to a gender. Morality isn't black and white. We all know how confusing life can be. Don't get so mired in hate and disappointment that you making a habit of weighing other people's mistakes heavier than your own.
>>
>>18271527

Hardly. One side would tell you one thing, while the other would say the opposite.

I hate generalisations, but I got to say it is easy enough to know how cheats and who doesn't.

Maybe OP is just an imbecile, but if he/she is popular and can get in as many relations as he/she wants, then you can bet they will cheat somehow.

A good friend of mine always has at least two relationships at once, but it all began when a girl cheated on him, point from which he started fucking like a rabbit and was never on a serious relation again. That's how much he trusted her.

It might be a circle, really.
>>
>>18271530

wow man a whole 5 paragraph essay
that's almost a novel
>>
>>18274150

>he/she is popular and can get in as many relations as he/she wants, then you can bet they will cheat somehow.

That is an unfair generalization. We're all faced with opportunities to do bad things everyday but the presence of opportunity is not proof of intent.

We all have the opportunity to snatch someone's purse every day, or steal something from a store or sexually assault someone or any other variety or selfish, dangerous things, sometimes even with a fair certainty that we'll get away with it but the fact that we can is not at all indicative if we will. The difference between seeking out destructive behavior and just doing it because the opportunity arose is not as close on the moral scale as you're trying to make it seem.

I think "because it can happen it will happen" is a really shitty concept to apply to every situation. You gotta think deeper than that.
>>
File: 1437094404484.gif (2MB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
1437094404484.gif
2MB, 322x252px
>>18271530

>Most of "red pill" theory is entirely legit
>>
>>18274078
Go back to pleddit right now.
>>
>>18274178
You should give it a shot bro. It does actually work. Manipulating people is just a skill. You can learn it. I've never read the red pill but I have taught myself through trial and error and I can confirm that there are definitely things you can do to get a woman hooked on you.
>>
>>18274286
>I have taught myself through trial and error and I can confirm that there are definitely things you can do to get a woman hooked on you.
Please, please elaborate. Share some tactics.
>>
>>18273657
I'm one of the people you replied to, I'm a woman who never cheated on anyone and was cheated on by my ex. Try again.
>>
>>18274286
Lol ok bro, Mr Machiavelli over here folks
>>
This whole thread is shit.

Here's how it works: People cheat because there is something wrong with their relationship. Either they aren't emotionally invested enough, they aren't getting something they want out of the relationship, one party is emotionally fucked up, etc.

The point of dating is to sift through the shitty relationships that aren't going to work, until you end up finding a relationship that works. When you do, that person isn't going to cheat on you. If they do, it wasn't actually a good relationship, and you move the fuck on.
>>
>>18274289
meh, I'm too lazy for an in depth explanation but the gist of it is to alternate between hot and cold. When you give a girl your affection all the time she gets bored of it and moves on. You need to keep her interested by only giving it some of the time. If you do it right she becomes addicted to the moments of affection like a drug.
>>
>>18271504
Basically, women go "shopping around" for the best genes while having a reliable partner who will raise the kids. Yes, they are wired to do so, that is also part of the reason why human females have permanent breasts as opposed to all other mammals. You can't tell whether they're fertile at any given point in time so you have no way of keeping an eye on her while she is and you can't check whether the pregnancy was caused by you in most cases.
Nature is a fucking bitch.
>>
>>18274304
Go in depth nigger

Please, what else could you possibly have to do right now

I will read it all and type a thoughtful reply
>>
File: 1396087349643.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1396087349643.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>18274286

No, I'm ok. Manipulating an emotionally damaged girl with abandonment issues into following me around like a puppy is not the kind of relationship I'm looking for.

I want to be in a relationship with a human being with her own independent thoughts, hopes and dreams. The inherent issue with the "redpill" is that it depends on manipulation, neglect and threats of abandonment to get a girl to do what you want her to do but no one ever stops to ask themselves whether a woman who is willing to let herself by controlled by such underhanded techniques is something thats actually good for you.

The bottom line is that damaged girls with daddy issues and abandonment issues and low self-esteem and self-worth will absolutely fall for the redpill. You can treat them like dogs and neg them and threaten to leave her for another girl and she'll bury herself in you like a worm. You can construct this false, alpha image of yourself that refuses to be vulnerable or thoughtful or trustworthy and she'll look at you and see everything that she missed in a father figure growing up and completely lay the responsibility of her self-esteem at your feet.

An intelligent, self-aware woman with a healthy sense of dignity and self-respect, the kind of woman that is actually worth pursuing, will see right through the red-pill bullshit and laugh you all the way back to your mom's basement.

Maybe its just me, but there is something inherently attractive about a girl that doesn't NEED me to function; a girl who won't put up with my abuse and my ego and will challenge me to be a better person instead of bending under the will of it just because she's afraid I'll leave her. Redpill works, sure, but not on any decent women.
>>
File: 1484308544333.jpg (14KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484308544333.jpg
14KB, 209x200px
>>18274317
>I want to be in a relationship with a human being with her own independent thoughts, hopes and dreams
Wow look at this faggot
>>
>>18274305
The reason women have permanent breasts is because as our faces grew flatter, breasts needed to grow larger in order to allow babies to nurse. Apes have convex faces and flatter breasts because a convex face can get a proper latch. But as faces grew flatter, flat + flat means a terrible latch. Bad latch means bad nursing which means not enough food. So as faces grew more concave, breasts grew more convex to accommodate. The babies with larger-breasted mothers got more food and survived better and then passed on those genes.
>>
>>18274305

The content of your utterly confusing post indicates to me that you've never actually interacted with a woman.
>>
File: 1471484741789.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471484741789.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>18274321
>>
Ive got a tight foreskin, its not full phim but hard to pull down when fully erect. Will girls mind?
>>
>>18274330
I'm not talking about larger or smaller breasts, I'm talking about the utterly pointless permanent breasts that only human women have. A cow doesn't have an udder if it doesn't get pregnant, the same goes for every other mammal.
>>18274331
I'm talking about it from an evolutionary psychology perspective. It doesn't give a fuck about your personal experiences and anecdotes.
>>
>>18274379

>I'm talking about it from an evolutionary psychology perspective.

Which is exactly why I get the strong feeling you don't know anything about actual women in actual society. If you did, you wouldn't of said all that weird, autistic shit.
>>
>>18271597
>I hate both of those boards
>saves and uploads pictures of a white nationalist symbol
Sure, polfag.
>>
>>18274385
>science is weird autistic shit
Okay.
To be fair I am biased since I'm a misogynistic gay guy, but the science behind what I'm saying isn't.
>>
>>18271530
5 paragraphs. Holy shit. I couldn't even do 2.
>>
>>18274379

>I'm talking about it from an evolutionary psychology perspective

Also, lets be honest, you don't actually know anything about evolutionary psychology. You've never taken a class or done any kind of impartial research.

Browsing the e-webs and skimming through redpill bait threads an expert on evolutionary psychology does not make.

No reputable scientist has ever claimed that women are "wired to cheat". You made that shit up based on half-truths and bullshit you've absorbed through a Korean hat-enthusiast image board.
>>
>>18274388
Ey, fuck you yeah. Pepe was a cool meme before those polfags took him.

The rare pepe meme is one of the greatest things the internet has produced.

FUCK YOU.
>>
>>18274389

>making shit up is considered science
>>
>>18274390
nu-male

>>18274389
it really isn't and I pity the pseuds who try to use science as a shield to win debates on fortune

inb4 blogspots, op-ed pieces, hastily google scholar'd-sci hub'd abstracts and the typical drek of a triggered armchair willing to demonstrate just how much time he's wasted trying to prove people "wrong" over 4chan
>>
>>18274389
>misogynistic gay guy

You should be thrown off a roof.
>>
>>18274393
>>18274401
>>18274402
>all that implying
Sure, whatever. Keep ignoring science over "muh personal experience" and see where you'll end up.
>>
>>18274408
Lol why?
I hate women, I think they're pretty shitty for the most part and I found a great guy instead. What's the problem?
>>
>>18274412
ah the classic "I don't actually have any will to debate so let me quote everyone BTFOing me and make a butthurt snarky reply before evacuating the thread"

your bum can't be this sore already unless you've been taking depresshun dick faggot nu-male
>>
>>18274379
>evolutionary psychology perspective

Oh, I get it. You're talking about pseudoscience. Gotcha.
>>
File: 1491679454144.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1491679454144.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>18274412

>anything I say is science and I'm not going to post any citations to prove it
>>
>>18274419
>>18274428
>"debating" on 4chan
I'm not stupid enough to do that. I gave you the relevant information to look it up if you're interested, do with that what you want.
>>18274427
Literally retarded.
>>
>>18274429
ah, the classic "I'm too smrt to argue on an anonymous tibetan knitting circle (why even be here, then? to flaunt your "freedumb" from womyn?) go Google my own claims for me! I'm still right, honest!"

i can't tell what's sadder, the fact you're gay because you can't get a girl or the fact you expect this to convince a mite
>>
>>18274415
>What's the problem?

The crime of being a faggot. You're making a mockery of the nuclear family.
>>
>>18274434
>expect this to convince a mite
What's a mite?
>>
File: chigger.jpg (396KB, 1494x1050px) Image search: [Google]
chigger.jpg
396KB, 1494x1050px
>>18274471
your closest living relative
>>
>>18274429
Why don't you explain how this is all related to the megalithic yard, or how ancient aliens programed woman to be whores?
>>
>>18274081
>deserving something
>unconditional
>>
>>18274300
Something wrong in the relationship means basically they have other options. If your SO was the last person in the world you'd not break up so quick nor cheat. Greed is why, and women want more than men, so it'd make sense with them being the more picky sex that they cheat more than men.
>>
>>18275288
Yeah, I said it, faggot. Fight me.
>>
>>18275375
Makes no logical sense anon.

No one deserving anything for the fact that choice nor free will exists, notwithstanding, it makes no sense to say that someone deserves something that is not earned.
>>
>>18275383
>No one deserving anything for the fact that choice nor free will exists, notwithstanding, it makes no sense to say that someone deserves something that is not earned.

Completely ignoring that this entire sentence is schizo-level word salad, I'll address this part that actually makes some kind of sense:

>it makes no sense to say that someone deserves something that is not earned

Isn't actually what I said.

Point me to where except in your head I said unconditional love was earned.

And aside from even that, of course it makes fucking sense to deserve something that isn't earned. That's what the whole principle of inalienable rights is about.

More on topic: You love your family because they're your family, not because they did anything to earn it.

You love your kids unconditionally because you gave birth to them, not because they did anything to earn it. If you don't love your kids that way you're a shitty parent.
>>
File: download (2).png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
6KB, 205x246px
>>18275404
What you deserve typically is what you've earned. Not what is meant to be. Unconditional love should just be, like fate, or instinct rather, than some tug of war where you've earned something. I suppose the word deserve could be used differently to not imply earned worth, and instead what is meant for someone or something from the get go.

And notwithstanding does mean ignore the rest of the sentence, you know.

And a good parent prepairs their child for life, so that they can basically succeed, and have children of their own. Love is a meme most likely.
>>
>>18275427
>what is meant for someone or something from the get go
Exactly.

>And a good parent prepairs their child for life, so that they can basically succeed, and have children of their own. Love is a meme most likely.
*prepares

This is all true, but not relevant at all to what I was talking about. But even if you think love is a meme, and even if I tell you that you might be right, that's still not relevant when we're talking about kids.

Part of raising kids to have good self-esteem is loving them unconditionally. You can't take your love away from your kids if they cry too much, or fuck up at school, or get their jollies by roasting flies with a magnifying glass. Until that kid is 18, you love it no matter what it does. You're the only parents it will ever get and kids are programmed to need that experience of love or it fucks them up.

It's literally the only relationship that works this way. Parents love their kids even if they turn out to be fucked-up junkies that steals from them every time they let them in the house, but you can be damn sure ain't nobody else ever gonna love you like that.

That's why the "Women don't love like men, their love is conditional" meme is dogshit.

But thanks for consistently missing my point. Hopefully it makes more sense now.
>>
>>18271504
Well, women get 10000000000 people hitting on them everyday even if they're not really good looking. And some of them will be handsome guys. Just imagine if you get hit by 100000000 women everyday, would you be 100% faithful?.
>>
File: 1493516982539.jpg (27KB, 450x342px) Image search: [Google]
1493516982539.jpg
27KB, 450x342px
>>18275490
>magic 18 number kills 'unconditional' '''''''love'''''
>>
>>18275524
We get hit on every day by unattractive men though
>>
>>18275562
it's because you're unattractive too, dumb cunt
>>
>>18275524

Yes, because what woman wouldn't jump on 10000000 opportunities to be pumped and dumped by a dude doesn't give a shit about her.

You know nothing about women. This "if it can happen it will happen" mentality is partly why kids who think like you are so emotionally stunted and lonely. You can't even think past your own insecurity and feelings of hopelessness to notice that nothing that comes out of your mouth makes any fucking sense.
>>
>>18275563

a little salty huh?
>>
>>18275567
Not him but:

Most men aren't egotistical enough to think they're the best out of 100000000 you know. And is that really what women want? The super narcissist, and or the best out of a mill or so?
>>
>>18275563
Lol no I'm not. Judging by how offended you got by what I say I'm gonna guess you are though. It's a reality that most men are unattractive, I thought 4chan were experts on the topic? The whole 80%of women go for the 20% or whatever? Also what >>18275567 said, who wants to get fucked by some random dude.
>>
>>18275572
a bit dense huh?
>>
>>18275563
Also I actually used to be ugly, and no one hit on me. Ugly guys don't go for the ugly girls y'know?
>>
>>18275553
I didn't say it stops at 18. I said in the next fucking paragraph that parents are the only ones who will love you your whole life even if you turn out to be a thieving worthless junkie. Read the whole post next time before you shoot off at the mouth.
>>
>>18275586
WORD

It's weird how the world changes on a dime once you swan out of your ugly duckling phase, isn't it? Gives you a whole different perspective on shit.

Men are every bit as shallow as women, if not moreso. They just like to think they're not.

>>18275577
>It's a reality that most men are unattractive
Honestly it isn't even this. It's that most men have ugly fucking personalities. No one wants to fuck a dude who hates or resents women, and we can smell it on you.

Fix your shit, fellas. Maybe then you'll get some of that punani you love so much.
>>
>>18275573

That number of dudes isn't the point, the point is that this weird adolescent mindset of "BUT GIRLS GET HIT ON SO MUCH THEY'RE SO LUCKY" is inherently damaging.

Maybe THEY would love to have sex with every girl that hit on them but it isn't the same case for women. They think people constantly wanting to have sex with you is some kind of gift, because seemingly, no one wants to have sex with them, but it really isn't. What women, in adulthood, typically want is a relationship, not the best looking asshole that hits on them all day. Any handsome hunk of shit can try to get in your vagina but women aren't stimulated primarily visually the way men are.

Being surrounded by horny dudes, regardless of how handsome they are, fucking sucks sometimes. It fucks up relationships. Its exhausting. You can never tell if someone likes you for who you really are or if they just want to fuck you and high five their friends about it. These guys project their desperation for sexual attention onto women and it just isn't accurate, not to mention the fact that "because it can happen it will happen" is not at all proof of intent.
>>
>>18275577
>>18275586
I'm not offended because men hit on you. It's because you replied with, "We get hit on every day by unattractive men though," and that irked me because you totally ignored the point the other anon you replied to was making. Out of all those men who hit on you, some of them may be attractive, which was what the original poster's point was. Your post added nothing of value to the discussion.
>>
>>18275578

maybe, but it took me all of 3 seconds to figure out that your panties are in a mad twist so, not that dense I guess.
>>
File: 1395251000607.gif (2MB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
1395251000607.gif
2MB, 300x277px
>>18275607

>"We get hit on every day by unattractive men though," and that irked me because

You're an unattractive man and you're pissed off that a random femanon over the internet reminded you of it.
>>
>>18275613
>>18275610
No, it's because I have a bad superiority complex and I look down on those I consider stupid. Deep down, I feel inferior and constantly remind myself I am always the greatest.

I am genuinely not unattractive, above-average, actually, but my parents raised me in a manner that affected my ego.

I would like to apologize for lashing out.
>>
>>18275589
Then why do children get thrown out at 18?
>>18275602
They have more options. They'd be lucky if not for being the pickier sex. But, seeing as how they are the most choosey, and have so many options, they would cheat first. And why wouldn't a guy stay with them, unless they have shit personalities.
>>
>>18275632
>Then why do children get thrown out at 18?
>thrown out
I'm sorry this is what happened to you, Anon. Most people are proud of their self-sufficiency and view it as proof of having been raised well, but it's interesting to know that you think "unconditional love" means "providing for someone no matter what they do forever until they die."

>They'd be lucky if not for being the pickier sex. But, seeing as how they are the most choosey, and have so many options, they would cheat first.
This makes literally no sense. How can you say in one breath that women have more options, somehow fault them for being choosy, and then claim that being MORE picky means they're MORE likely to cheat? If anything, once a woman settles down, they're LESS likely to cheat, BECAUSE they had more options to begin with AND STILL CHOSE YOU.

Whereas, by your own logic, men are MORE likely to cheat, because they have fewer options, and are therefore infinitely more likely to not be able to pass up opportunities that come their way, due to scarcity mentality.

Of course ALL OF THIS IS FUCKING MOOT because studies show that men and women cheat in roughly equal numbers, so why we're still debating this stupid shit is completely beyond me.

Then again, I'm not a /pol9k/ refugee.
>>
>>18275649
>but it's interesting to know that you think "unconditional love" means "providing for someone no matter what they do forever until they die."
Not him, but I'd argue that not everyone wishes to be born. The very least a parent can do is support their offspring for as long as they can.
>>
>>18275656
Literally no one wishes to be born.

Once you're thrown into this beautiful shitstain of a universe, you can either adapt to the rules or be cast out of society.

The rule in our society is that you are an adult at 18. If you genuinely think that you don't have to follow the rules of society after 18 because your parents made you without your consent, you're gonna have a bad time and at that point it's your own goddamn fault.
>>
>>18275660
I have no good counterarguments for that. I agree 100%.
>>
>>18275649
>kicked out
I wasn't actually. My parents caring enough to not let me go outside makes me resent love indeed. Though, I do resent time lines that effect my life. But everyone knows that you tend to get thown out at 18. Maybe you're not murkan, but we've no nuclear family.
>how could they cheat if they have so many options and are choosey
Because you're not the best of the millions that hit on them. Simple math problem.

>ur a [insert outsider location]
Isn't that a strawman fallacy or something when people do that? I could say back to raydet for you not being negative enough myself.
>>
>>18275665
I wasn't actually. My parents caring enough to not let me go outside makes me resent love indeed. Though, I do resent time lines that effect my life. But everyone knows that you tend to get thown out at 18. Maybe you're not murkan, but we've no nuclear family.
I'm American and proud of it. I also left home at 18 and haven't been back. I refuse.

For what it's worth my parents were "but outside is where the rain falls and the kidnappers lurk" types too. Which is exactly why I left and haven't, and won't, go back. Always resented the hell out of that overprotective helicopter-parent shit.

That said, since I left they've always been there for me when I really needed them. They love me no matter what, but post-18 there are a lot more rules on how that love manifests itself. Love is different from giving things, including support. Once you're an adult, your choices are your own, and that's the way it fucking should be.

>>how could they cheat if they have so many options and are choosey
That's not what I said at all, not even in paraphrase. Honestly think I said it pretty well the first time - maybe you should just read it again, because either you skipped what I said about scarcity mentality or you're deliberately choosing not to respond to it.

>>Isn't that a strawman fallacy or something when people do that?
I actually didn't say that in reference to you specifically, though your response tells me maybe I was closer than I thought. I get super sick of this generalizing "women are X, how can they be so horrible?" threads where the hate and resentment are so fucking thick that logic stands no chance.

Men and women are literally, statistically, EQUALLY LIKELY TO CHEAT. So all your theorizing about how women are more likely because blah blah blah redpill reasons is totally meaningless. That's my point.

If you persist in your distorted evopsych "reasoning" after that you're just showing your ass.
>>
>>18275679
>Men and women are literally, statistically, EQUALLY LIKELY TO CHEAT. So all your theorizing about how women are more likely because blah blah blah redpill reasons is totally meaningless. That's my point.
[citation needed]

Also, men are more vocal about "getting laid brah" and are more likely to get caught that way.
>>
>>18275683
Not him, but the one he responded to, and everyone knows women divorce 66 percent of the time. It's probably a she, and she's got it backwards. The only reason men don't leave is seemingly because we care, from my male perspecive. Females go apeshit if you cheat and throw the ring off, the man wants to stay even if he cheated. Who cares more really? The men seem to. We want to fuck everything we see, but we don't leave just because we want the best of the best of the best.
>>
>>18275683
Since your Google finger is apparently broken, here are the front page results from a Google search for "infidelity statistics by gender" (note how I didn't bias Google by searching for research that backs up a particular viewpoint?):

https://www.creditdonkey.com/infidelity-statistics.html#gender

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/women-cheating-men-study/story?id=13885519

http://nymag.com/betamale/2016/05/women-are-now-cheating-as-much-as-men-but-with-fewer-consequences.html

http://www.npr.org/2015/07/26/426434619/sorting-through-the-numbers-on-infidelity

All of the above links say that women are actually slightly less likely to cheat, but that the historical gender gap where men cheat significantly more is closing.

Even this story, which has a misleading title implying that women cheat more, actually doesn't say that at all (read the story):
http://elitedaily.com/women/are-women-likely-to-cheat/1057815/

Real honest-to-god study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21667234

That should keep you busy for 5 minutes.
>>
>>18275695
>The only reason men don't leave is seemingly because we care, from my male perspecive. Females go apeshit if you cheat and throw the ring off, the man wants to stay even if he cheated. Who cares more really? The men seem to.

No, this isn't true. This article

http://nymag.com/betamale/2016/05/women-are-now-cheating-as-much-as-men-but-with-fewer-consequences.html

will give you some interesting stuff to chew on as to why it's more complex than that.

Notable:
>while, for men, breadwinning increases infidelity, for women, breadwinning decreases infidelity

Men will leave only if they're confident they can find another partner. It has nothing to do with caring more.
>>
>>18275699
There's no need to be so passive aggressive. You are the one who made that claim, therefore you should back it up before calling anything else a "moot point."

What's with the cognitive dissonance? Cut the bullshit already, because you and I both know you have cheated on your previous partners.
>>
>>18275709
I'm not being passive aggressive. Just snarky. You asked for data, you got it in spades. Not sure what you're bitching about.

And not that it matters, but I haven't cheated. I've been cheated on, though. He cried and begged, wanted to "work it out." I relented. He cheated again. And again, and again. So maybe I do have some skin in the game, but it's not the way you or >>18275695 think.
>>
>>18275706
I read through it feeling that it wasn't very direct and too wordy, then scrolled up to realise it was writen by a woman and closed out because it wasn't likely made for me to read.
>>18275699
And none of this shit is edu by the by. Tracing back to the edu take more than five minutes, google takes time when you do it right, and I'm not motivated enough to depress myself with things I already suspect to be true.

>checking the authors
>females
There's this thing called bias man. This was made for women to read and make you feel better, not men.

But your last one https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21667234 seems kay I guess. But the sampling was too samll and the ages not broad.
>>
>>18275753
>And none of this shit is edu by the by. Tracing back to the edu take more than five minutes, google takes time when you do it right, and I'm not motivated enough to depress myself with things I already suspect to be true.
Not him, but you should really read his post again. He's well aware that those are biased, but included the top results.
>>
>>18275714
>even admitting to have left the man as he cried
adding this to my>>18275753 here*
Wew. No I don't think of it the way you do. You didn't care as much as him. Guys just want to fuck everything. Cheating is different for us, even if we do do it it's not because we don't care. The woman are treacherous and cruel, with their child support and their higher amount of sex partners than men in their lifetime, and higher std rates, I mean really it is shit. Why I'm planning on staying alone with substance abuse. I'll get a job not to support a family but to support that instead. Buy a real nice sex bot once they come out because it's less soulless.
>>
>>18275753
It's 4chan, man. It's not my fault you're in here ranting about something you've never read studies on, when there's plenty of them out there to read. If you wanted to actually learn instead of reinforcing your bias, you wouldn't be having an uninformed debate here and relying on some rando Anon to do your Googling for you.

I know it takes time to do right, I literally just gave you the first page of results without picking and choosing or sampling. If you don't like the sources someone else chose for you, go pick your own.
>>
>>18275763
Ugh. No, man. He cried the first time, and I forgave him. THEN HE CHEATED AGAIN. Repeatedly. And in the end, not that it's any of your business, but he left me because I couldn't deal with the cheating.

>even if we do do it it's not because we don't care
Not all men are great, loving saints. Not all women are lying, treacherous whores. If you dated or were interested in men you'd know this. Some people are just real shit. It's not a gender-specific trait. But stay delusional, anon.
>>
>>18275763
Are you actually justifying a dude cheating repeatedly after his gf forgave him and took him back? The fuck?
>>
>>18275777
Why are you insistent on bringing this man up over and over again, when clearly you have cheated on men you deem inferior (relative to the aforementioned man, of course) before?
>>
>>18275785
Ha, ok. Peace, faggot.
>>
>>18275789
Seeya, bitch. Have fun with the cognitive dissonance you struggle with day by day.
>>
>>18275794
Hope you kill yourself.
>>
>>18275795
Keep refreshing the page for more (You)s, dumb cunt. You like cheating, yeah? Why don't you suck my cock?
>>
>>18275797
>>18275794
Behold - the true face of the man who "just wants a woman to love," and wonders "why won't women love me??"

Sane bros ITT, take note.
>>
>>18275789
>>18275795
wow ok, the fact that you're getting this defensive says a lot about you. he's got a point, you know? you seem so adamant on women and men being equal in terms of infidelity, but what's the reasoning behind it? are you hiding something from us? have you ever cheated?
>>
>>18275806
Hey, I never said those things. I just think you're as vile as the cheaters whom you decry, because you're just like them. Don't fucking bullshit me.
>>
>>18275808
I'm not defensive. I'm pissed. I haven't cheated. I said that before, and this delusional cucklord is insisting that I have anyway. It doesn't matter what I say, this fucker is literally convinced that 100% of women cheat, so therefore I have too and anything else is lying. Salem fucking witch trial logic.
>>
>>18275819
Yeah, you're pissed because I struck a nerve and clearly the truth hurts, doesn't it?
>>
>>18275806
Reminder that there is more than one person.
I am >>18275763, >>18275753, >>18275695,>>18275665,>>18275632, >>18275573, >>18275553, >>18275427, >>18275288, >>18275383.

And I've done research before for the record and it is depressing and I don't feel like finding reputable kike sites that'd miraculously be on the male's side. But the statistics do show that the men are fugged if you look, and the authors downplay the man's misfortune 24/7 as you see the rainning of male tears.
>>
>>18275823
Don't listen to that cunt. They are all the same.
>>
>>18275823
Really? I went digging on Google Scholar to try to back up your claim, and not one source I found on there said that women cheat more than men. I'm genuinely perplexed by this because you seem so certain and I don't think you're trying to troll me, but something doesn't add up here.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1752-0606.2005.tb01556.x/pdf (full paper, comprehensive combination of multiple studies)

Where are you getting your stats from...?
>>
>>18275866
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
>>
>>18275823
You can't convince them... they are too stuck up in hatred towards women.... must be gay... as far as I know, men like women... and if you don't like women, your just gay.
>>
>>18275866
Never said they did. But they do have more partners, are ironically pickier despite that, and break up marriages more.

How often does a man brag that a girl broke up with him anyway? Why I called them kike sites, statistics are spun in ways against what I think just to brainwash people. I know what women are like. They're spoiled and men are worthless. No one really takes any good data on pre marital relationships also, so it's the women breaking up marriages that I always noticed, and they do, because it is in their best interests. I've actually been annoyed by the statisticians not caring much about SO unless the marriage happened in most countries. So if you wanna go with statistics, what's reputable is only reputable upon marriage.
>>
>>18275884
You... type... like... a... fucking... imbecile.
>>
>>18275890
Nothing wrong with being gay friend...... It's a fact that 20% on the MRA reddit aren't heterosexual.... so it's not like it's abnormal.....ok....?
>>
>>18275898
Nothing wrong with being inarticulate and outright dimwitted, friend. It's also a fact that I don't browse reddit, so I wouldn't know, nor am I homosexual.... ok?
>>
>>18275900
Still in the closet....hmm.... ok if you don't feel like coming out yet.... that's.. fine.... just remember..... holding it in is only making yourself.....more sad..... and that's... no good
>>
>>18274149

I agree, well said
>>
>>18275904
If you say so. Retard.
>>
>>18275910
t. serial cheater
>>
>>18275922

I've only been cheated on once, never cheated

Nice try tho, it's still good advice what he said
>>
>>18274068
>but I'd never court them based on things they've told me and never will tell their boyfriends

go on
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.