[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

transgender stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: C4tT4mnWQAE2RBx.jpg (35KB, 640x497px) Image search: [Google]
C4tT4mnWQAE2RBx.jpg
35KB, 640x497px
I feel like i don't have a chance to get a girlfriend because of how fucking strange i am and i want to be a transgender so i can have a boyfriend... i'm cute but facebook just makes me depressed when i can't find a single girl that would be with me and i'm not scared of the surgeries being painful i just want someone to talk to about this stuff. I probably sound weird just posting this but i need a relationship to deal with early psychosis it's tearing me apart
>>
Do you actually think you can just go up to a doctor and ask for a sex change?
>>
I plan on paying for it so i don't see why i couldn't ask a doctor
>>
>>18268103
Go on then, go ahead and ask them.
>>
I will ask a doctor..
>>
>>18268076
Op, you are either MALE in MALE body or FEMALE / something in MALE body.

You are now talking absolute bullshit. Changing your gender so you can be with boys is retarded.

I bet you arent even 18. Try to hold on, talk to your parents, professional and get some therapy.

Also
>>>/lgbt/ to gain some knowledge.

And to obtain long term gf, you have to fix your life first. Getting gf wont solve any problems you have, only add new ones with her.

So again op, are you hetero / homo or something between?
Do you feel like MALE or something else?
>>
I just want to be happy.. i thought i'd be attractive with a pussy and i'm growing out emoish hair. i'm in my twenties and i don't see why i'm getting so much negative vibes from 4chan i want to feel better about myself and have someone finnally
>>
I want to wait a few years before the other surgeries and just get a pussy. i look really good with longer hair when it looks emoish but i'm awkward and strange so i can't get a girlfriend yet. I thought a boy would be fun to be with and i'm not scared of sex with a boy i just worry that nobody will care about me like the way i fuckin feel right now
>>
You need to think about this very carefully anon. You sound very lonely, which is shitty, but you won't suddenly change as a person because you get surgery. It's not going to solve a problem other than the one it's designed to solve. You're probably depressed, would really advise getting some professional help. Also developing some hobbies that aren't 4chan. A partner will come later.

Also wanting to be with guys because you can't get girls-I don't understand. Are you gay? Why do you have to be trans to have a boyfriend?
>>
I'm bisexual in a strange way i don't feel comfortable being with a boy unless if i had the surgery
>>
Fair enough. I guess I can't really understand that. But it's a one way trip anon. You owe it to yourself to explore other possible solutions to how lonely you are
>>
File: C9y8B8VUAAEt9WM.jpg orig.jpg (52KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
C9y8B8VUAAEt9WM.jpg orig.jpg
52KB, 800x598px
I'll never understand why people want to "change" their sex through those primitive procedures. I've secretly identified as gender-neutral forever but I never felt the urge to mess with my healthy male body. Maybe being gender-neutral is the reason I don't feel very strongly about it.

There's also this sense that I borrowed this body from its original owner (the one that identified as male) and he'd probably be very disappointed if he ever resurfaced to find a disgustingly modified body.
>>
i feel crazy as fuck and like crying right now
>>
bumpu
>>
Brother decided to be bi on account of no success with women. I hope someday he doesn't find himself suicidal on account of taking it up the ass to prove a point (he's stubborn as fuck).

Respect and power to legit gays, but it sounds like you need someone and are just getting content with what you can get.

Get some activities. This was his downfall. Being on the internet in your room 24/7 makes you socially inept. We're social beings.
>>
i don't plan on doing anal
>>
Lol either bait or another one for the suicidal traps
>>
You can't get a sex change/hormones without a lot of therapy in most countries. but you sound confused as fuck, wait til you grow up cuz you sound underage as fuck

t. trans man
>>
>>18268076
>i want to be a transgender so i can have a boyfriend
How about being gay you fucking retard?
>>
File: 1489939170242.png (180KB, 378x365px) Image search: [Google]
1489939170242.png
180KB, 378x365px
I support the transgender movement for the following reasons:
>weeds complete idiots out of normal society in a way never seen before; makes it just a bit easier for the rest of us to succeed
>trannies essentially have a fertility rate of 0, due to that whole genital mutilation thing they've got going on
>there are some funny jokes about them (regarding the first ever tranny getting their surgery overseas: "she went abroad and came back a broad")
>most trannies are white, and they are contributing greatly to the death of their evil race

What's not to like?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.