[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Treated better with money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: rich.jpg (18KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
18KB, 236x236px
I'll give /adv/ a bit of background leading up to this.

I'm a Mutual Fund Manager for my states Mutual Fund Company and i'm not shy to admit that I have performed well for a number of years.

I had my 10 year reunion last year and I didn't want to go but a few people I still talk with from school were going and i figured why not? So at my reunion I noticed was notably dressed better than most and I had more branded stuff like sunglasses, watches, clothes etc.

A couple of the chicks I used to talk to at school came up to me and started talking to me like I was their friend back in 2006 but they cut off communication when they went to University.

Now the trouble now is I told them what I do for a living and one of them looked up the salary and messaged me on my Facebook asking to "catch up". (She and I hooked up at parties in high school a couple times nothing ever serious happened between us because she started dating a drug dealer)

Now I just feel so angry that they've started talking to me again because I know they're only doing it for money.

What to do, what to do /adv/?
>>
>>18266408
Take advantage or be honest with yourself.

You weren't okay with their bullshit back then and you arent now.

You can give it an honest go, you have nothing to lose unless you put a ring on something. But take it all with a grain of salt, since they might be looking to just milk you for what you're worth.
>>
This is what women are, I'm shocked you haven't learned this by now.

If you want sex it should be fairly easy. If you're not interested then stop talking to them. Those sycophants don't deserve your attention.
>>
>>18266417
>This is what women are
This is how TWO girls from his high school are, not how ALL women are.
>>
>>18266419
lel
women are self serving and selfish creatures, devoid of honor or accountability. Of course they are beautiful and there are some positives but if you were to strip away their physical appearance you would find most to be vapid, dull, and contemptible.
>>
>>18266419
80/20% rule applies

>>18266408
stop talking to them and get over it. Apparently, their morals haven't improved since school
> started dating a drug dealer
>>
You know no one's making you date them, or even talk to them, right?
>>
i'd say either don't lower yourself to their standards or take them out and make them pay for it/be as cheap as possible with everything and enjoy watching them squirm
>>
You've created value, people want to be with valuable people. Its not some kind of conspiracy to treat you like shit, and I doubt anyone is a great person in school.
>>
Fuck her, but don't spend a dime on her.
Use her
>>
>>18266417
Or you know, all people? If OP isn't a trustfund baby, money simply shows that he has desirable skills and the ability to make something out of them. It probably gave him a decent confidence boost too, so he appears more desirable. Would work if he same dressed like shit too.
>>
> My value as a potential partner has increased
>Why are these whores giving me attention?

The same thing happens if you were ugly in school, and then turn out hot.
Sure, it's worth a little condemnation, but in the end, why get mad at people for recognizing that you've become a catch?
>>
>>18266427
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: IMG_0347.jpg (109KB, 550x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
109KB, 550x688px
>>18266408
Like everyone else in the thread has said, you have value and assets that they deem attractive now. You're successful and they want a piece of it. If you're just looking for something casual I say go for it. If you want something serious, take it slow and see what their true motives are.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.