[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rejection embarrassment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (27KB, 822x285px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27KB, 822x285px
I fucked up pretty bad. What do?
>>
don't do anything
the more you touch this the worse it will get
>>
>>18252521
He already touched it with that follow up. Just learn from your mistakes, look over your conversations with her and try and see what you fucked up on. I was like you a while back and just kept going and going and trying for something that wasn't there. It took her finding a new boyfriend 4 days after saying she needed a break from dating for a while to wake me up a little.
>>
Reply with "please respond", that usually works
>>
>>18252523
>>18252527
Exactly what I was thinking. Its up to her to message me back, as that last message was on friday night. I go to school with her and she used to like me lots. How bad will tomorrow be? >inb4 underage. I'm 18
>>
>>18252521
Don't be embarrassed. I'm a female and there are just shit things on each side. If she doesn't want you move on to someone who will and just forget about it.
>>
>>18252560
Holy fuck bro stop embarassing yourself

stop asking people out through messages, stop trying to declare a boyfriend-girlfriend label on the front fucking end

stop taking chicks seriously as people, stop placing so much value on them

adopt a bitches aint shit until proven otherwise attitude

don't make a chick your gf until after she puts out
>>
girls want breaks from dating because they don't see any guys worth the trouble. if you want a girl to date you, have some worthwhile shit going on and a fun life they can see themselves being a part of. don't even try to date her until she seems really into you, then invite her along to be part of some cool shit you're doing. even if she can't or doesn't want to go, you'll still do cool shit. if she does go, she'll be confused as to whether or not it was a date, but what she will know is that she saw a guy in his element doing something he liked, and that makes her wet in the downstairs. hang out with her again and pay attention to the vibe, make a move when you have the opportunity.
>>
>>18252581
I doubt she wants to hang out if she doesn't even respond
>>
"Please respond" is the only viable option now.
>>
>>18252521
>"pls respond"
It's the only option m8
>>
>>18252654
>>18252659
You think that's a good idea? I certainly don't.
>>
Just stop. It's done, it's over, dude. I have been in that situation so many times, then I learned how to not be such a sperg. It's over. Don't hope, don't think about it, move on. That's all I can say, and I wish someone told me the same thing: MOVE ON. FORGET HER. THERE ARE MORE GIRLS OUT THERE.
>>
>>18252710
It's the best idea
>>
>>18252521
Why didn't you fucking stop after you said you would? WHY? Anon, just why?

Anyway, just leave her alone. Just fucking learn from this shit.
>>
>>18252521
You were golden and on your way to making it not awkward and just continuing a friendship and recovering your dignity. No ones knows the future, maybe you could have had her later..

Then you sent that second message.
>>
>>18252782
Yeah, it was the equivalent of accidentally sending a dick pic, resolving it, and then sending a fresh one asking for a comment.
>>
>>18252782
>maybe you could have had her later
I wouldn't bet on that. 100% of the time someone has told me they are not interested in dating or relationships it's meant that they were not interested in me. Nobody is ever going to turn down a potential partner if they find that person insanely attractive and desirable. Though that's not to say OP can't be that guy. He just can't be that guy for her.

>>18252577
Agree with everything except "stop taking chicks seriously as people". You can take them seriously, just recognize they are different from men in so many ways.
>>
>>18252521
she thinks your ugly when she throws the im at a tough time in life liner at you. also, begging her after makes her think you are a loser. instead, make your self look independent and she will like you later on.
>>
I don't trust myself with this. Is there any way I can save face at this point? What should I say? Please help.
>>
>>18253304
fpbp
>>
>>18253304
Unfollow her on whatever social media platform that is. If it's her number, delete it. That's it, it's over. Done. You got a better chance of the Philadelphia 76ers winning the next NBA title than reviving your shit show. The best thing you can do now is LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES. This would be a huge waste of time if you don't learn from it. You'll feel better in a few weeks. I agree with the guy above, adopt a "bitches ain't shit until proven otherwise" mentality. Just know Chad's deal with rejection 90% of the time too, only difference is that 10% of 100 is 10 and 10% of 0 is 0.
>>
>>18253315
Well fuck. How awkward will seeing her around be? No way to fix it?
>>
>>18253326
No way to fix that either. Just don't look at her, it's over. It might be awkward but it is what it is. No way around that except by not making eye contact
>>
File: so mad.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
so mad.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>18253315
>You got a better chance of the Philadelphia 76ers winning the next NBA title
>>
>>18252581
This.
>>
>>18252793
Kek, pretty much
>>
>>18252521
Could be worse:
>>18253395

Consider yourself lucky and move onto the next one.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.