[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUIDELINES: Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 34

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>*NEW* How do I ask a friend out without it being awkward, ruining our friendship or putting them on the spot?
You don't. Ask them out or don't ask them out, it's up to you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, and fart guy
Fuck off

old one:
>18248756
>18248756
>18248756
>>
shit i fucked up
>>>18248756
>>>18248756
>>>18248756
>>
File: 1492772684389.jpg (44KB, 426x372px) Image search: [Google]
1492772684389.jpg
44KB, 426x372px
>>18252185
Asking for me and a fellow anon

Girls or guys plz

How do you have a conversation with a girl your interested in? She knows I am Im just not sure how to talk to her, like a friend right?

Another question, how do you reply to one word resposnes such as "Ya"? Just move on and ask another question or some shit?
>>
Girls, when you are preparing or cutting a sausage, do you pretend to be cutting the patriarchy?
>>
>>18252209
>How do you have a conversation with a girl your interested in? She knows I am Im just not sure how to talk to her, like a friend right?

Pretty much. If you try anything else, you'll probably just get so nervous you act all stilted as fuck, which means she'll never be able to actually get to know you.

For real though, if you're interested in her, ask her out for a coffee or something. That lets her be able to frame you in her mind ina one on one setting as a potential person of interest, instead of just some random ass dude she kind of sort of knows.

>Another question, how do you reply to one word resposnes such as "Ya"? Just move on and ask another question or some shit?

Ask more complex questions that can't be answere with one word answers.
Ask her about her opinions
Ask her about what she thinks
Make her get involved and invested in the conversation by posing questions that make her think.

There IS an argument to be made that both people should be engaged and take turns leading the conversation, but right now YOU are the one who is pushing in and trying to start a conversation, not her, so the onus is kind of on you to actually have something to talk about beyond just saying "hey"
>>
asked in the old thread, but it was almost dead:

Mostly asking girls, but it doesn't matter.

Ok, so this girl has turned down any advances I've made, but she keeps flirting with me and asking questions about how I'm like in a relationship, that she thinks we'd be a cute couple, etc.

With that in mind, she gets angry at me if I'm talking to other girls, even if it's something stupid like "oh, catch game of thrones yesterday? crazy shit"

Then she'll randomly send me heart emojis or inside jokes or whatever.

But, whenever I say "oh, we should go out sometime" she won't really say anything besides "yeah, we should"

Is it because I'm not more direct/too up in the air? Should I be more definite by saying "let's go to dinner on friday"

Or maybe she doesn't like me? Maybe she does but is hesitant?
>>
Guys,

I've started casually dating someone. I'm a little shy and he's very respectful so we're moving pretty slowly, but I need some dick in my life. How do I let him know I'd like for things to get a little more heated without being too aggressive and turning him off?
>>
>>18252245
Thank you mate, appreciate it
Im sure the other anon does too
>>
Asked in the old thread.

OK females, heres the skinny.

There is this 3/10 maneater girl that I wanted to smash. We go for a walk, walk underneath an overpass. I make my move... however I am betrayed by my penis. It simply wouldn't get hard for her. So I forced a pseudo erection. Tried to find a comfortable position.Tried to penetrate and finally did, however it didn't last and I pulled out for the weakest most pitiful ejaculation I ever had.

What are the chances I can regain my lost honor? I feel like she got a really bad impression of my sexual prowess. What are the chances I can hit it again?
>>
>>18252255
>Lets go for a jog together
>afterwards you can shower at my place/can I shower at your place?
Reveal as much or as little of your body to him after the shower and judge his reaction on how to proceed
>>
>>18252249
>Should I be more definite by saying "let's go to dinner on friday"

Duh.

If your going to ask, fucking ask.

To be honest that's probably the same passive behavior that's kinda turning her off in the first place.

But to be honest, she might just be stringing you along for the attention, or maybe she just wants you to actually take fucking charge and directly ask her out.

Either way she's not 100% satisfied with what you're showing her and you either need to step it up or move on. You ain't gunna get with her by doing the same shit you've been doing.

I'm a dude btw, and in my experience, even women who like more passive guys , like them to actually take charge and show so,e fucking passion from time to time. If you like her it can't even work up enough courage to sweep her off her feet, what the fuck good are those pansy ass feelings?
>>
File: 20130406_153819.jpg (108KB, 623x831px) Image search: [Google]
20130406_153819.jpg
108KB, 623x831px
When you had already made a new thread and they didn't check the catalog first.
>>
>>18252271
Why would you want to hit it again?
Obviously your dick realizes that she isn't attractive to you, move on. If you go back it shows that you're desperate
>>
>>18252283
Shit happens, bro. :/
>>
>>18252266
Confirmed this other anon does appreciate it
>>
So apparently there's 2 threads up. I'll post this one more time.

So I have a small dick, a little above 5". I've know this for awhile and have come to terms with it and finally decided to put myself out there. This was my second date with a girl I met off tinder. First date was really fun, ended in a kiss goodnight. Second date, we ended up at my place.

We started making out. Things were getting a lot hotter as her clothes came off. I was about to go down on her and she stopped me and said "you first" before enthusiastically taking off my pants. She seemed so into it but when the pants came off, everything changed. She just had this sort of dissapointed look on her face. She grabbed it and played with it for a few seconds and just suddenly said "I'm really sorry, I have to go". My heart sank. It was like every worst fear of mine was confirmed. Stupidly, I asked her why. She took a few seconds to respond, I could see her choosing her words carefully before finally saying "we're just not compatible , I'm really sorry."

I don't blame her but damn I just feel so inadequate. Thankfully, we don't have any mutual friends so my she can't tell anyone I know but i still feel so embarrassed. How can I avoid situations like this in the future? Should I avoid sex altogether?
>>
>>18252292
Too old for me to even delete anymore. Guess we'll just hope people don't post in both threads at the same time thinking it's the active one.
>>
>>18252285
She's a gateway chick, the bouncer to more pussy. Plus it's kinda nice to have sex on dail up.

Also pride I like knowing I'm good at what I do.

She has a small mustache, overbite and acne on her ass. Her labia looked like roast beef. But in the military girls has an ungodly amount of sway.
>>
>>18252255
>How do I let him know I'd like for things to get a little more heated without being too aggressive and turning him off?

Next time you're together, casually brew, the touch barrier.

Find a reason to give high fives, when your walking side by side tcasually nudge in to him, find a reason to touch his haands, find a reason to bump in to his legs with hours while your sitting.

Just keep ramping up, lean your head on his shoulder while sitting side by side, hold his hand, give him long glances across the eyes, across his lips, etc.etc.etc keep escalating

Now here's the thing: he's either sexually interested or he's not. He's either down to fuck or he isn't,

If he isn't, then no ammount of flirt is going to change that. I've had girls LITERALLY drop themselves in my lap, and try to pull me in to their beds at the night and just had none of it.

But if he is, then this shit will probably be the go ahead to act.

Could also be he likes you and wants to move slow because of it.

I remember when I started dating my girlfriend, at some point during the first date I thought, whoa... this girl has potential... Ima be slow because I don't want to fuck this up.

Didn't kiss her the first date, or even the second, but on the third there was just a moment where it was like fuck it. And we finally held hands and kissed. Then we went back, agreed to be in a relationship, made out and bassically fucked for 4 days straight.

Who knows, don't fret too much, just go for it w d see what happens.
>>
girls, when you check a tinder profile do you check how many mutual friends do you have or if he has more pictures?

i have like 200 fb friends and just my profile picture because im really insecure about the way i look so i always untag myself of pictures and i never take selfies
>>
>>18252312
Is that other one a new macro?
>>
Best way to let down the really sensitive guys?

Friend tried to hook me up with one of her bf's friends, I had asked if she knew any single guys, but she kinda sprung this one on me suddenly. Wished she would have just given me a description of what he was like and/or given me a facebook to peek at beforehand.

Guy ends up being the exact opposite of my type. He's really effeminate, talks like he's still in middle school "XDDD O'tay!1", really shy and sensitive, but at the same time way too "XD randum" and energetic. Just not my cup of tea at all.
He's REALLY into me apparently though, told my friend's bf how "gorgeous" I am and how I'm exactly his thing, which just makes me feel even worse about rejecting him.

Idk what breed of sensitive he is, if he's gonna freak and REEE at me when I reject him, or if he'll just be exaggeratedly depressed, or if he'll just be chill.
I just don't wanna bruise the kids ego if I can avoid it.

We're hanging out next weekend, because he asked to and I didn't want to like ghost him or anything and I also felt that rejecting him via text is cheap and cowardly.

Should I try and friendzone him and spare him his dignity before he lays it on too thick or something? Or do I just be blunt.
I'm leaving for summer in a couple weeks anyway, even if I were into him our contact would be too brief to really form anything. I suspect our conversation will fizzle out naturally over break regardless.
>>
>>18252329
Nah, its basically the same image. male and female symbol.
>>18252326
I don't pay attention to facebook friends, I do look for more pictures though. One pic isn't really good to know what he looks like, or what he's into.
Insecurity and tinder is a bad combination, you'd be better off on different kinds of online dating.
>>
>>18252334
Just rip the bandaid off.
>>
File: guard_by_wlop-d9kmnxu.jpg (166KB, 1196x668px) Image search: [Google]
guard_by_wlop-d9kmnxu.jpg
166KB, 1196x668px
hey girls, i just had a pretty important moment with a close female friend of mine. we're just friends first, and there's a lot of good platonic love between the two of us. but for a while i've been misinterpreting things and kinda fell for her, because shes also my type and in general just a very wonderful women with a great "resume".

I asked her if the idea of dating came to mind, she said no, then we eased off for a couple weeks for me to recooperate and then we talked again, where i learned about how she really just has no interest in seeing anyone and doesnt notice anyone at this time because she's very focused on school. (me, her, and our friendgroup live a very introverted lifestyle). where we're going from here is we're just going to keep being friends and im going to be moving on from it and not "waiting around for her", so to speak. Very mature and constructive conversation and our friendship isnt in trouble at all.

My question is, even though im not waiting around for her and will be opening myself up to meet new girls, out of curiosity, does any type of confession like this ever make the girl think about it or ponder the idea? Did I potentially put my foot in the door for any future development should it show up? I know that she knows there's multiple attractive qualities about me and in general we have a very strong and warm friendship. I'm 21 and she's 24.
>>
>>18252338
shit, i know i know, its my last year of college and ive seen all my friends get into relationships while i never actually tried but now i feel like ive missed out on life and the college experience.
the problem is my buddies arent the type of people that take pictures unless its a group one
>>
>>18252298
I didn't read your entire post.
I really don't know how to properly measure my dick. It's about 4.5" with about the same girth and I'm proud of it. I've made 3 prostitutes actually cum, so that bitch would have to be a huge size queen to care about it and you are stupid for being insecure.
>>
File: 1471978850157.png (277KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
1471978850157.png
277KB, 600x519px
>>18252357
>I did so well with the prostitutes
Oh Jesus anon...
>>
>>18252338
Are you a girl? Don't let that discourage you from making threads, sis.
>>
>>18252361
You do know how difficult it is to make a prostitute cum, don't you?
>>
>>18252355
Group pictures aren't bad for online dating profiles, they just should be kept minimum and not used as the main. You definitely need at least one good selfie so it's easy as pie to distinguish which one is you as well.
>>
>>18252366
>I normally don't cum baby, but you're so good you made me climax!
>Guess I did good then
And in other news, NASA has announced a pioneering new orbital mission to recover my sides...
>>
File: 1489969733796.png (389KB, 425x398px) Image search: [Google]
1489969733796.png
389KB, 425x398px
>>18252366
>Implying they weren't just putting on a show because you paid for one.
>>
>>18252298
Damn that sucks. I wouldn't say that you should avoid sex, but maybe consider only having sex with women you're in a committed relationship. If a woman cares about you the size of your dick won't matter.

For more casual flings I would say try to get the girl off before your dick comes out. It's hard to walk out on a guy who's just given you an amazing orgasm.
>>
>>18252362
I've been OP a number of times for these threads. Usually because faggots on here let the old one go to the super grave before slapping a new one up. I get impatient.

I get these things happen though, I made the mistake once too when I was newer to 4chan and didn't realize the catalog was a thing and also didn't know what post limit was. Made a new thread when the old one was merely in the 3rd page at only 100 posts. I ain't even mad, I'm just annoyed another one was made after my time limit to delete my thread was up. When this shit happens, I'm more than ready to just give my thread up if the other one got more traction. Just can't due to 4chins dumb rules.
>>
>>18252371
>>18252373
Just because you can't notice when a girl is faking it doesn't mean that I can't.
>>
>>18252368
and how important is tinder bio
i was panning to say something like age sex and mention that i like music a lot and i enjoy going to bars to drink and that i love walking around in the city.
Or is that a shitty bio?
>>
File: 1476148979122.png (67KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1476148979122.png
67KB, 228x228px
>>18252391
>tfw you are a woman
I know exactly what a woman faking it sounds like lol.
They sound like prostitutes getting paid lol.
>>
>>18252395
Extremely. The picture is what gets your foot in the door, the bio is what makes them decide which way to swipe.

That bio is kinda shit, yes, but only because it's so bland and universal. You have the right idea though, you want to tell us about yourself. What you like doing, what we might have in common.

Fucking everyone likes music. Most people in their 20's drink and go for walks. You need to tell something about yourself that's more unique. Don't just talk about your likes, talk about your passions. The shit that is EASY to write about because you'd kill for any opportunity to talk about it because you're so into it.
>I don't have one though anon
Then go get one. If you aren't passionate about anything in life, you're too boring to date right now.

Also you don't need to mention age or sex on tinder, it does that for you. You only need to mention age if you lied about your birthday on your facebook profile for whatever reason. (I don't get it, but I see it a lot.)
>>
why do girls always talk about how attractive other guys are?

it's a very common topic of conversation from my female coworkers, discussing the attractiveness of other guys they see

t. ugly guy
>>
>>18252420
Why do guys do the same exact shit?

We all talk about attractive people.
>>
>>18252412
when i say i like music i mean i REAAALLLY like music, like going to concerts and not the famous band type, wearing band shirts and be listening to music for most of the day if i can, but the problem is im extremely introverted about this type of things, i love doing graphic design in photoshop and illustrator but i never actually tell the world that i do it, i have designed my own shirts, designed my wallpapers from my computers, made some music and while i know this is ''interesting'' to a lot of people im so self conscious about being shit that i never tell anyone
>>
>>18252400
>implying it is only about the sound
>>
>>18252391
Please, anon. Enlighten us on what a girl looks like when she's actually cumming. Please tell us how you know how you can tell if she's faking or not.

Is it the heavy breathing and suddenly tense muscles? The shaking legs and trembling body? The twitching pussy?
>>
>>18252424
Ok that's good, you're getting more detailed. You'll want to express that rather than "I liek music". Talk about your favorites.
All of those things you're talking about are good things to put.
The goal is to grab someone's attention, the goal is to get them to read that and say "No way me too!" It gives people who would actually have similar interests with you the ability to, well, know you have similar interests.
Idk why you wouldn't tell anyone about that kind of shit, I think it's kind of neat, as an artsy person myself.

Again though, you gotta think about it this way, online dating has become a replacement for the real thing. What makes a good relationship? You click on a personal level, you have a lot in common and get along. Back in the old day, before online dating, how did people know what others were into? Usually, you met someone organically at an event surrounding your hobby. If you like X band, you met people at that concert.

With online dating, how are you supposed to know if a person is into the same things you are? You literally can't, since you're just a randomly generated profile popping up on their screen. You HAVE to verbalize your interests, because you're removing that organic meeting place.
>>
File: 5aXdIgh.gif (103KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
5aXdIgh.gif
103KB, 450x253px
>>18252428
Sorry I know what a faking woman acts like, they act like prostitutes who are getting paid to put on a performance so you'll tip them well.
>Being this autistic.

Anyway, have fun paying for sex and pretending that's not pathetic.
>>
>>18252456
ok, thanks a lot anon, i think i got the general picture
but im gonna create the tinder next semester because i have a tendency to fuck up this kind of things so i dont want to see the girl again in case i fuck it up so im going to wait for my last semester
i was planning on creating an instagram and following designers and people i know that now leave outside the country and maybe post my work there.
but thanks for the tips, i appreaciate it
>>
>>18252298
Mine is somewhere between 5 and 5.5. And I shit you not, I made every women in my life cum with it. Shit I even made my gf cum with it partially flacid inside of her (was heating up for second round)

So I assure you, you don't need to feel inadequate because of the size, it's totally in the average. Also, make sure she turned you down for that before worrying, maybe you had a bad small or an ugly dick.

Anyway, if it really was about size, she's an asshole. Not all women are like this. If you're worried that it happens again, just don't let them see it directly. Women have a shitty size notion by tact, and of you go down on them first, and then stick it right in, they'll hardly notice/complain
>>
I'll keep it short since it didn't get answered last time
>Date girl for 1 month, only fucked once
>She barely has a sex drive, we only had sex once when I slept over
what do
>>
>>18252352
I know your pain cause I'm going through something similar (girl I fucked a few times is confused and unsure on how we'll proceed from here).

Honestly? Don't be pessimistic about it, but don't expect it to affect her either. Just move in entirely. I had a female friend who friendzoned me freak out when she lost my attention because I started dating someone else. So who know, maybe she'll miss you if that happens.

But don't expect it. Don't hold your breath on it. Consider this her final word on the matter and move on.
>>
>>18252185
Men

Are women with deeper voices a turn off? I've tried changing my voice and speaking in a higher tone but it doesn't work. :(
>>
File: 20170416_015655-2 (4).jpg (244KB, 1129x1570px) Image search: [Google]
20170416_015655-2 (4).jpg
244KB, 1129x1570px
Would a girl find me attractive
>>
>>18252493
i love it when a woman has a husky voice like scarlett johanson because my ears for some reason cant handle higher tones but thats just me i dont usually like feminine woman (ie submissive) so take my comments with a grain of salt
>>
>>18252493
Depends how deep, like if you sound like a 50 year old smoker then yeah.
Otherwise nah I probably wouldn't care. Unless you're fat and that's why your voice is deep
>>
>>18252490
It's odd because it's at the beginning of a relationship where things are the hottest. If you had plenty of opportunities to do it more and you didn't, consider the following options:

-going through a long process of finding out why she is like this, sorting this out, potentially getting a therapist involved, and all that with the risk that nothing works and in the end she'll be extremely upset because she can't satisfy your needs and feel broken or less than other women
-discuss an open relationship
-break up

Honestly I'd go with the last, before you get attached and it hurts more when you finally do
>>
>>18252490
>1 month
Ask her about it. Good chance she's probably taking it slow. Rushing into it often screws over relationships.
>>
File: ohholy.png (437KB, 700x333px) Image search: [Google]
ohholy.png
437KB, 700x333px
>>18252490
>mfw waiting a month seems about right to me
Damn, I really can't keep up with the sex world.
>>
>>18252508
I'm really not that emotionally invested. More or less just prefer not being single.
>>18252518
Alright kinda valid point here but here's some detail. After dating for 2 weeks she got stressed about something (not me) and wanted to be friends cuz (insert woman logic here). Responded appropriately and 1 day later she wanted to be back together. She originally wanted to take it slow, then she said she didn't and we smashed. Now it seems like she's back on the whole slow thing. It's annoying
>>
>>18252525
I could give two shits if she wanted to wait a month, thats fine. But we already fucked, so what else is there to wait for?
>>
>>18252530
Again
>1 month
If she's unsure about the relationship as-is, she's not going to be fucking you every single day, anon.
>>
>>18252530
I get it, I honestly do. Loneliness sucks. But not being single also makes you unavailable for better opportunities out there.

Also, never stick your dick in crazy. By your story she's more trouble than she's worth. Sounds mean as fuck but I'd leave and never look back
>>
How can I get good at sex? I am a male.
>>
>>18252533
Idk a lot of things I guess. Maybe she regretted it and felt she moved too quickly.
>>
>>18252537
Sex tips for chicks would also be good
>>
>>18252537
lick her pussy.

But in all seriousness, the only way to get better at sex, >>18252539
men and women,
Is to communicate with your partner.
Nobody can have good sex unless you're willing to talk about what you like while you're doing it.
>>
>>18252497
>>18252499
So you think it's more of a confidence thing? Like if I don't bring up how I hate my voice he won't notice it?
>>
>>18252491
thanks anon, i guess the way i see it anything can happen and whatever is meant to happen down the line will happen whenever it's meant to, whether we somehow start dating at some point or if we just find other people while still being friends.

Which I guess I already knew, but in the past before i've heard about how boys being able to take rejections maturely and confidently opens up room to really impress the girl and leave open more room for them to reconsider, so since she's just not looking at anyone right now i guess that was messing up with my thought processes for a little bit.

here's a meme
>>
>>18252537
>get good at eating out, girls love that shit
>girls don't like when you just shove your fingers in and out, massage the inside and find that G spot
>try different positions but we're males and we are sure as fuck not built to last long. Hence why you should get gud at foreplay
>>
>>18252537
Smash dat clit with your pubic bone. Suck dat clit like you'd like your dick sucked.

>>18252539
Smash dat pubic bone with your clit. Suck dat dick like you'd like you clit sucked

>you're welcome

If I could dumb down a decade of my sex life into a single tip, that would be it. Won't make you a sex god but it's a great head start
>>
Guys, what is the best gift you ever received? I want to blow my bfs mind.
>>
>>18252537
I can help you. Firstly:
>All women enjoy it when you put a finger in their ass while you fuck them from behind
They will always deny this out in the open, but they definitely love it.
Secondly:
>Rough her up
Basically every woman I've ever been with enjoys getting choked, slapped, and pounded balls deep. Women enjoy being dominated, so dominate them.
>Don't tease her
Women HATE being teased. Try not to fuck around too much when you're down there, because you're guaranteed to bore her and make her lose interest.

As long as you follow those tips, women will literally worship your penis. I know this from experience.
>>
>>18252555
> Suck dat dick like you'd like you clit sucked
>Suck dat clit like you'd like your dick sucked.
Given the nature of these things, I don't think you can really do it the exact same way lol.

Unless, the way you're supposed to suck a dick is to just lick the head in small circles and never fully insert it in your mouth lol
>>
is 6 inches big enough?
I'm nearing 6 and I just saw the post above me mentioned that little above 5 was small. I've never been with a girl so go figure
>>
File: 1412311297500.jpg (14KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1412311297500.jpg
14KB, 413x395px
>>18252563
>There will be people that will actually take this post as legit.

Be careful with your satire anon lol. Kids here are impressionable.
>>
File: 26467732392_e508dd0f12_z.jpg (107KB, 560x640px) Image search: [Google]
26467732392_e508dd0f12_z.jpg
107KB, 560x640px
>>18252334
>Try and friendzone him to save him his dignity or something,

Nah fuck that. I used to be a real sensitive dude - not nearly on the level that the kid you describe, but soft spoken, putting girls on a pedestal and letting my feelings get the better of me. The girl that I had fallen for let me down in such an awful, emasculating way that my dignity and self respect was shattered for months afterwords.

For me it was a wake up call and in the process of getting my shit back together I became a much stronger person. Sounds like this kid could use the same.

Just be straight up though, easier for both parties.
>>
>>18252567
5-5.5 inches is average, 6 is very slightly above average. The post above was bait from another thread on this board that was copied from reddit.
>>
>>18252334
Just be direct. You don't need to be rude about it or anything, but just state that you're not feeling it but wish him the best of luck or some shit.

Rejection sucks, no two ways about it. Trying to delay it or go for an indirect approach just makes everything worse.
>>
>>18252563
>All women enjoy it when you put a finger in their ass while you fuck them from behind
Na. I get too focused on being nervous about him touching my pooper. As long as his finger's up there, I'm not going to get an inch closer to cumming.

>Basically every woman I've ever been with enjoys getting choked, slapped, and pounded balls deep.

Please check with her before you do this. If my guy just outright slapped me I'd never speak to him again. Different people have different boundaries

>Women HATE being teased.
I like the idea of being teased, I just wish my pussy was game. Any time I've tried being teased, when I get close and the guy stops, all the good tingly feelings go away...and never come back for the rest of the night.
>>
>>18252569
It wasn't satire. I'm literally giving people a comprehensive guide on how to please a woman.
>>
>>18252561
She cleaned the house for me when I was stressed out during finals.
>>
>>18252582
Okay, so you're an outlier.
>>
>>18252574
Awe man, I really don't wanna be that person though. I hate hurting people, always have. It's part of the reason I've been out of the dating game as long as I have, because I hate doing the rejections that are unavoidable. Even if it would be good for him, I still would hate being the one to hurt him like that, especially when hes only been nice to me.

But, I suppose I will just be straight. I'll put it bluntly, but sugar coat it as nicely as I can.
>>
>>18252544
Yeah my situation is almost the same. I'm in a place where my anxiety tells me to push forward to avoid losing ground, but rationally I know that it's exactly what will push her away. I'd say it's almost the same for you.

The better you can leave it alone, the best. This will show her how you respect her and is mature enough to keep friends besides having an interest. That the only way you can expect to reconsider, leaving her alone to make that choice by herself.

And thanks for the dope meme, I'll keep it to my heart

>>18252564
Well I mean in a more broad way. Don't be to rough, vary your moves, and so on.

And technically you can have the whole clit in your mouth sucking it, you only can't deepthroath it (unless it's one of those huge dick shaped clits lol)
>>
>>18252543
unless your voice sounds like a 50 year old smoker i dont think he would actually care unless he is one of those guys that wants a stereotype of a woman.
And i dont think you should mention it at least if he is like me he will just go she wants me to tell her that her voice is beautiful right?
>>
File: ae2.png (23KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
ae2.png
23KB, 500x294px
>>18252584
you're trying too hard man lol
>>18252582
Bruh the b8 is pretty obvious.
>>
>>18252496
With a haircut. And you have the kind of face that would look hot on a guy with a strong personality, but creepy on a guy with a weak one. I feel like with those looks you could go either way depending on the energy you put out. Not a bad facial structure at all but not its slightly aggressive I think because of the eyebrows/big jaw. This could lead you to look like a badass, or just a jerk.
>>
>>18252601
My apologies, I'm autistic
>>
>>18252601
>I've never given a woman an orgasm: The Post
It literally was not bait
>>
File: IMG_8526.png (3KB, 191x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8526.png
3KB, 191x200px
>>18252601
Not a bait bro, women just LOVE surprise buttsex

>mfw posting this
>>
>>18252563
This is pretty much wrong.
>>
>>18252597
Lol yeah but by size comparison that would be like sucking on the peehole and nothing more lol.
>tfw you have a god awful clitoral hood that will never allow for yo clit to pop out enough for a dude to fully nibble one it
Why even live.

I feel ya though, I was mostly just nitpicking lol.
>>
>>18252561
A threesome

Well it technically wasn't a gift, but that DEFINITELY blew my mind lol
>>
File: 1476148910487.png (430KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1476148910487.png
430KB, 640x481px
>>18252606
Its ok friend, we all make mistakes.
>>18252611
Riet because womens have prostates that feel good when u fuck em in the butt just like yooouu!
>>
>>18252352
>>18252597
I'm in almost the exact same situation except that she's with some guy I hate and our friendship is fading. I want to at the very least keep a strong friendship but I feel like if I text her she'll take it as another attempt at getting with her and try to shut me down.
>>
>>18252585
We don't live together, but that sounds really nice.
>>
File: f2d.png (82KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
f2d.png
82KB, 625x626px
>>18252610
kek ok man whatever you say. Just wanted to dump my last bait pic 2bh. Enjoy your trolling, I'll be on my way
>>
>>18252615
I licked good a girl with a tiny clit behind a big-ish hood like yours. Rest assured that it is veeryy feasible, and a tiny little clit is usually really sensitive. When I found hers it worked ten times better than I tought
>>
>>18252620
Don't you know anything about the female prostate?

You just need to go real deep real fast, two fingers at once for it to work. They will struggle like they're in pain, but they're loving it. I guarantee you!
>>
File: 011.jpg (353KB, 1252x1600px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
353KB, 1252x1600px
I think I am in love with this girl. We are on student exchange and we are going to separate in around 2 months. We became very intimate, I leaned in for a kiss after talking and drinking wine for 3 hours. Got an answer that she does not want to do something like this with me. Afterwards went for a chat and asked if she has a boyfriend - no. Would she like to engage into a relationship - kept asking why I did not do it earlier. Kept mentioning that before she wanted to and showed that she wanted to, but now her mindset is different and she does not want to get attached for a short period. Mentioned about something changing on the inside. I did not really understand the emotion part. Kissed on the forehead saying that it's ok and completely platonic, but it's not ok for me.

Should I try engaging into a conversation about it again?
What did she mean with the expression?
I have quite severe depression, that I do not talk about with anyone, should I tell her that that was the reason why I was not able to engage into anything, not even do or simply have fun for 3 months?

please help, I can answer any questions
>>
>>18252637
Haha.... this guy.
>>
>>18252621
Just leave it be. It hurts, but when she misses you and seeks you, you'll be reassured of your friendship.

Or if she never looks for you, it wasn't that good of a friendship to begin with
>>
File: 1432356397727.jpg (28KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432356397727.jpg
28KB, 480x300px
>>18252630
>It's very sensitive
true, which the next question I have for myself is would I even want that when the direct licking is enough to elicit the oversensitive pain response.

I've never been able to cum outside an extremely low powered vibrator wrapped in a heavy towel anyway lol. Everything else is way too much sensation, my current guy likes to go down on me (which is a shocking trait I've never seen before in a man) but the only part that feels alright is him just kissing my clit. No licking or rubbing, just like quick pecks. Not enough to finish me though.
>>
>>18252630
Oh forgot to mention, my issue is not quite that my hood is large, but the opposite. It's like female phimosis. Too tight, won't let the goods out.
>>
>>18252551
>>18252555
>>18252563
These seem like good advice. Thanks!
>>
>>18252650
No problem friend. You won't regret it.
>>
Guys, are the things I'm seeing in my new boyfriend red flags or is it normal for a guy to be like this?

> he's incredibly convincing at lying/faking it, like he's really charming when meeting new people
> has only 1 friend, who he never spends time with, so he never talks to people outside of work
> doesn't have any hobbies, he doesn't even browse the web
> hates his family, refuses to go to Thanksgiving/Christmas
> especially hates his mother, mostly for treating his sisters better than him
> last time he went on a date was 4 years ago (he's 28)
> my friends think his gaze looks scary (I somewhat agree but I'm used to it)
> my family and friends all got a weird feeling about him when they met
> is a control freak, gets really irritable/moody when feels overwhelmed by situations
> puts career before everything
> is very concerned about his appearance, particularly his hair

I know one or two of these would be pretty normal, but putting them all together.... are these too many things to ignore? I felt like everything was okay in the beginning but my friends have told me he seems like bad news. I feel like I might be blinded by how much I'm attracted to him.
>>
>>18252644
I love to go down too. What worked for that girl was mostly licking, even if over the hood, and whenever I hit it directly she would twitch. Really cute and she came really fast.
>>
>>18252647
There's surgery for that, just a little cut, not like complete removal like for dicks
>>
>>18252676
>I know one or two of these would be pretty normal, but putting them all together...

Yeahhhh way too many flags for me. Anyone who talks shit about their mom is usually bad news.
>>
>>18252621
OP here from the picture of the knight defending the grill.

i have a female friend whom i used to be very close with. we'd msg each other every day. after about a year and a half or so i developed some feels for her. she said no, but it was okay because i still viewed her as a friend first.

however, i made the mistake of thinking that she would also be the friend i'd talk to about any angsty things i had to say regarding heartbreak and my confidence. that put a strain on our friendship because her and her friend got offended by it and we faded a bit.

at a point i apologized because i didnt realize how hard it was for her to say no, because she really did love me as a friend and no one likes putting their loved ones through pain, even if thats having to reject them.

she has a boyfriend now, and we dont talk every day like we used to, but we're still solid friends. i used to be really afraid of the idea of not being as close with her as before, but as time went on you get more comfortable with it and realize that it's alright. friends dont need to be really close all the time or communicate frequently to still have a good friendship. theres always room to catch up with someone.

I think you can try apologizing to your friend, and just explain your anxiety that you feel you may have messed up the friendship really badly. just accept your part of the blame (dont blame yourself for having feelings but recognize that this scenario started with you confessing), but also tell her that you still value the friendship by itself. You could just be going through a time right now where you feel a little insecure about it. If she's truly your friend, she will forgive you. but if she needs time and space, she needs time and space. But she's more than likely talked to her boyfriend about you, and probably doesnt want to be really close to you because her boyfriends going to have priority over you now and he doesn't want anyone standing in between them.
>>
File: Patrick-Bateman_American-Psycho.jpg (120KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick-Bateman_American-Psycho.jpg
120KB, 1080x810px
>>18252676
He sounds like a literal (as in dictionary definition of the word) psychopath. He probably isn't violent or anything, but definitely sounds like a psychopath. He actually sounds kinda like a real life version of Patrick Bateman from how your post describes him
>>
>>18252676
He's nuts; stay away
>>
How can I get a girl to shit on my chest? I need a nice hot Cleveland Steamer.
>>
>>18252687
I have an abusive mom, so I was willing to overlook him hating his, thinking I'm just too weak to hate mine (I still love mine a lot despite everything). Is it true I should watch out for when a guy hates his mom? I haven't met a lot of people who hate their parents.

>>18252690
One of my friends who met him made that same Patrick Bateman reference (I haven't read the book or seen the movie). No he isn't violent, but he's very.... serious, and his stare definitely has that look that border collies give to sheep, pic related
>>
>>18252561
For my last birthday she made me a cake, assembled some songs on a disc for me and wrote me a cute note to go along with the songs.
Try to find something that you both enjoy and he has expressed interest in knowing/receiving more about.
>>
How come girls like it so much when I play the mysterious, hard to get bad boy? Even my cousin is trying to bite my lips. They all want to suck my dick if I laugh off their shit tests as immature ramblings.

Explain, women.
>>
>>18252638
You're not in love, it will never work out, it's infatuation, claiming your depression made you do it is spergy and autistic.
>>
>>18252714
American Psycho is about a psychopath who one day snaps and goes on a killing spree to let out his frustration, and no one ever has a clue that he's doing it. Obviously it's a work of fiction, but if people are making the comparison in real life and drawing the same conclusion just from a description of him on the internet, the guy just might be bad news. Who knows though. American Psycho is a decent movie too, you should see it (not with your bf though. Wouldn't want to give him any ideas).
>>
>>18252686
Eh yeah, but still going under the knife on such a delicate area frightens me. Maybe one day though, if it becomes a much larger issue.

I was mostly joking with the "why live" comment lol. I really don't care all that much and I make my sex life work for the most part as is.
>>
I have no idea how to get my first gf or even just female friends. What should I do? I'm not even ugly or anything
>inb4 hobbies
I end up befriending other men or women significantly older than me
>>
>>18252745
You talk to them for starters.
Keep at your hobbies, keep finding new ones as well. Expand your friend circle.
And this time when you get into a new circle, don't ignore the cute girl you're too afraid to talk to in favor of the older ones or other guys.
>>
>>18252694
>Stay away
It's probably a bit late for that, she's already dating the nutcase and who knows if he's potentially dangerous. This is why you should never wrap your slit on crazy.
>>
This one girl has had a boyfriend for about a year and a half and she's giving me all of the signs that she likes me. She talked to a friend and the friend said that she's confused.

I don't get it, I know her because we've been friends for 3 years but stopped talking from June last year to this February and now we have an ig acc where it's only us two and it's about pictures of the other one. I've been paying close attention to her recently, not like I did before but now I'm hyper-focused, and she seems to like me, and she knows that I like her, but she's afraid of losing him even though it seems like he doesn't pay attention to her as much as she wants him to.

She is confused in general, ie has daddy issues, acceptance, follows trends, etc. and I don't know what to do. I've talked to a friend and she says to give her space and stop overthinking it. How would you girls approach this situation from her side. What would you do if you were her. I'll be happy to fill in any more details if asked.
>>
>>18252758
>she has a boyfriend
Stop it you moron. Just stop.
>>
>>18252676
I know somebody exactly like this, except he's a different age. Stay the flying fuck away from this guy.
>>
>>18252758
>This one girl has had a boyfriend for about a year and a half
Fuck off
>>
>>18252739
Thanks, I'll watch it soon. His frequent "don't have time for that shit" attitude and the control freak thing are what made me start to question whether I should be with him, and the suddenly I started seeing the other red flags.

>>18252752
I'm pretty damaged myself and haven't dated much, so I am total crap at knowing what's good for me.
>>
>>18252688
Thanks mate, I want to continue being her friend but I don't think her boyfriend would even let us near each other if he could. I hate him, and he hates me.
>>
>>18252773
That's the thing with guys like him, you were never going to find out about his other red flags unless you got to know him on a more personal level (ie; dating him). It's like they put on a super charming mask that most people can't see through, so it's probably not your fault that you got reeled in by him.
>>
>>18252768
what do you mean, she's the one that started talking to me and the first one to want to hang out
>>
Girls and guys

Does anyone here feel immediately bad about themselves right after mastarbeeting?
>>
>>18252791
Depends on what I'm watching while doing it
>>
>>18252791
>mastarbeeting
oh god
my sides
>>
>>18252765
same reply >>18252789
forgot to mention she is the one that started the ig page, first one to message most of the time, and first one to offer to hang out but i wouldn't call it dates
>>
>>18252795

be my sexsleev? :D
>>
>>18252791
Technically yes, but it's due to the difference between the oxytocin release and it immediately going away afterwards.
>>
>>18252298
Sounds like a bitch man, your dick is fine. Either you're exagerrating the size of your dick or that chick is a size queen, no normal woman would have an issue with a 5" dick
>>
>>18252783
I kind of feel like I should have known, though. He was so, so nice to me in the beginning. For the second week that we started seeing each other, every day he'd send good morning and good night texts. He only stopped because I asked him to, after how he wouldn't call us "dating" when I asked what this was (he said it was just "getting to know each other"). Despite that incident, he still made an effort to spend time with me each week and was nicer to me than anyone else and we shared our histories about having shitty moms and he seemed to tell me a lot of personal stuff but now I feel like maybe it was just to rope me in. He ignored me for two weeks when I went through a personal emergency but I thought maybe I was overreacting. He's probably not the kind of person who would actually be present to support me in the future. Fuck. I thought I was getting better at not choosing shitty people.
>>
>>18252777
yup, sounds like a spooky situation. depending on the context doing what i suggested might not help. i guess it depends on how much she loves her bf and how much she still cares about you. i cant really help beyond that, prepare for the worst but hope for the best
>>
>>18252791
Guy here. Nope.
>>
>>18252857
Yeah I cringe every time I thing about the kind of shit he might be feeding her about me.
>>
>>18252796
Are you saying because she's the instigator it makes it okay? Don't be stupid dude. She has a boyfriend, back off. You don't want someone who's a cheater. If she cheats with you she'll cheat on you. This chick clearly has issues she needs to sort out. Just leave it.
>>
Girls: How2boyfriend? Any general tips that would apply to almost all men? Even if it's obvious. Thank you.
>>
>>18252880
I thought (you) meant that I was the one doing wrong because the one and a half year boyfriend and wanted to clarify that it wasn't me that started it.

>She has a boyfriend, back off. You don't want someone who's a cheater.
These are two messages, what do you mean

I just want to learn from her and the situation. I'm not doing it to use her, well I am, but it's a different type of usage and sex isn't my main goal
>>
>>18252493
Nope.
I feel act husky voices can be pretty hot.

>>18252561
>best gift

A gift certificate for a pool cue. Because I love playing billiards. And she knew enough to know that that shit is personal as fuck so she should just surprise me by taking me there and let me pick out my own.

Personal gifts are always the best ones.

>>18252676
>this guy crazy?

Yo you realize your loading your question right?

Are there red flags? Probably, but this shifts always by ear.

If literally EVERYONE around you is telling you this isn't a bad idea though (and there's not some bullshit racism shit going on or something) then this is probably a bad idea though.
>>
>>18252892
Communicate. Talk about stuff, be honest and open, do not hide or lie about stuff because it is easier.
And don't diminish their feelings.
>>
>>18252316
Girl sounds more like a 2 bro. Femanons.. yo critique
>>
probably a next situation right? girl ive been seeing for like the past 2 months is great, I really enjoy being with her, we enjoy each others company and expressed deep feelings for eachother.

only issue is shes still sorta hanging with other guys when im not around, we usually see eachother 1-2 times/week. she likes to go out to bars and stuff,etc.

I just feel confused because she tells me how grateful she is to have me and all this stuff but im not sure If I can buy it when she seems to have somewhat promiscuous tendencies. I don't give a shit about my history, but its my sorta first serious relationship (im 21, shes 22).
>>
>>18252966
or her history* not mine. im an inexperienced dildo.
>>
What do girls think about taking nudes? It took forever to convince my girl to send me some because she thought they could get hacked kek
>>
>>18253000
Not worth the risk at this point.
Rule #1: don't put your face in them, or anything that can be tied to you personally (jewelry, specific underwear, items in the background, etc).
>>
>>18253156
but that is what makes it so hot
>>
>>18253000
I'm not stupid enough to do it, and I'd expect my partner to respect that.
>>
Has anyone seen relationships with significant age gaps work? By significant I mean 10+ years.
>>
File: 4d7.png (825KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
4d7.png
825KB, 700x700px
>>18253227
>break up
>shit gets posted somewhere
>get doxed
No.
>>
So last night I went out to a bar with some friends. Theres an older woman, in her early thirties who we see weekly and we always say hi, chat a bit and sometimes share some drinks who is also there. Later on in the night she comes over and hangs with us for a bit.We're pretty flirty with each other, but it's all in good fun and we do it all the time. Shes drinking a bit more, as am I, and she starts rubbing her hands across my arm and looking into my eyes and stuff. As the night goes on she reaches her limit and is clearly done. I know she lives close so I offer to walk her home and tell my friends I'll be back as they decide to switch bars. She protested but I honestly didnt want her walking back alone that drunk and she acquiesced fairly easily.

We get to her place and she offers me to smoke some weed with her so we're laying on her bed, smoking and talking. I should mention I was my own fair share of drunk and now pretty high. As we're laying there smoking she starts rubbing my arm and chest and snuggling real close and next thing I knew I turned over and I just go for it and start making out with her. Making out was hot af but she didnt want to have sex (I forgot the exact reason she gave but I assumed it had something to do with her period from what she said) but I was fine with it, although she asked me a few times if I was pissed and I kept trying to reassure her I was enjoying this. we spent most of the time making out, some other stuff, and ending with a bj. She eventually passes out and I make my way home.

The next morning I wanted to say something so I texted her "thanks for having me over. I had a fun time." She texts back saying that it was sweet of me to take care of her and that I'm a great kisser.

I was having a good time and would like for it to happen again and progress further, but only causally as im not interested in a relationship with her. How do I broach the subject? I ask because im a virgin and have little experience in this arena.
>>
>>18252727
Once upon a time there was this giant ass mountain called Mt Everest where the air was so thin and cold the summit would kill you without breathing gear and people the world over, including many who aren't otherwise interested in rock or mountain climbing, think about how cool it would be to summit it.
>>
these girls might want me. I don't want to wife them but want to sex them. what do?
>>
>>18253252
>I'm a virgin
>woman in her 30s

Don't push at all. Don't bring it up, don't send her text messages asking if she wants to spend time with you. The only possible way this works is you go out and get drunk again and see if she'll take you home and deflower you. Once you've done it once it gets easier but for now you don't do anything except wait for the next naturally occurring opportunity to flirt with her.
>>
I was in a good mood awhile ago and agreed to go to an event with a friend (ticket cost $40). Tomorrow night is the event and I really cant be bothered going. Turns out none of our other mutual friends are going (its just his other group of friends I've never met) plus I'd have to meet them their as I wont be able to go in together with them.

I'm not really keen to go and strongly regret agreeing months ago, plus if I don't go its a waste of $40. Should I still go? Would it be rude if I just didn't turn up?
>>
got together with a girl, we're spending almost all time together, cuddling and making out

my dick is overflowing with pre-cum all the time now, is this normal?

I don't remember this from any other woman I've been with
>>
Girls and maybe guys, what type of pics should a guy have for his Tinder profile? Any ideas?

I find it so hard to take a selfie. I look more photogenic and less awkward when someone takes a picture of me
>>
>>18253000
>because she thought they could get hacked kek
it's funny cause it's true?
>>
>>18253312
>Any ideas?
best results if you get an actual photoshoot and by a professional to take pics of you

even just having pics taken by an expensive camera shows in the pictures
>>
>>18253312
1 normal
1 social
1 with a dog
1 doing a hobby
>>
please excuse my retardation but

tl;dr I fucked a guy on my first ever Tinder date because he knew Tao Lin and Tarkovsky and that's not an everyday thing for me. He kept saying things like, "alright time for me to go!" or "Time for me to go to bed!" And I just kept saying "Yup, alright!" and kept giving him these eyes that eventually caused us to make out despite not being especially sexy or romantic or whatever.

I initiated the conversation and I've been texting him first more than frequently. I saw that he changed up his profile, sooo I'm presuming he does not like me very much? And that I probably seem really forward?

because I'd like to fuck him again

I just got out of a long sexless relationship and he said he just got out of a relationship as well whoops I know, I'm a retard

pls advise
>>
File: 1446342855791.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1446342855791.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
let me preface this by saying I am a 25 year old loser with no friends and never had a gf.

The last time I did have any friends was in 7th grade. And when I was in 7th grade I went to a private school for the first semester. While I was there, there was this girl that I used to talk to like every night on AIM and on the phone. Well obviously I liked her but I never knew if she liked me or not as I never asked her. I ended up getting pulled out of that school in the 2nd semester by my mom(I fucking resent her for this to this day still). I've been Facebook friends with this girl for years but I've never commented on anything she's ever posted or liked anything or messaged her or anything. She doesn't even live in the same state anymore.

Anyway I can't get her off my mind. It's been like this for years when I get depressed I always think about 7th grade and mostly her. So what I want to know is if you think it would be a good idea to message her and for one ask her if she even remembers me and two if she felt the same way back then. I just feel like I gotta know. She has thousands of friends on Facebook she probably doesn't remember me at all.

I know it's fucking pathetic to even think about some girl from 10+ years ago in 7th fucking grade but when you've been without anybody as long as I have and it was literally the only time in my entire life that I could have maybe, possibly had a gf I just can't help it.
>>
>>18253333
>pls advise
quads
>>
This girl from my restaurant job sometimes texts me and in the middle of our conversation today she brought up how she really wants to get a boob job. I've never really thought about her in a sexual way, but does this mean something or or am I just reading into it?
>>
>>18253337
holy shit my first quads

maybe everything will be ok
>>
what to do before I get into relationship?

All I do is sit and internet surf.

What would a girl and I do together if I have to offer is internet activity? I have no job btw..
>>
>>18253343
>What would a girl and I do together if I have to offer is internet activity?
beats me

I have shit ton of hobbies, but everything I do at home is read, play video games and browse 4chan or watch tv series.

Now all we do is listen to music and cuddle/makeout or watch tv or a movie and cuddle and or makeout.
>>
>>18252185
To girls: How much does a man's height matter? Obviously if you are 5'2" and hes the same or shorter thats an issue but if you are tall does it matter? Is height a part of your selection process?
>>
>>18253380
I'm about 5'0" and I wouldn't want to date someone taller than about 5'10". 5'6"-5'8" is ideal.

>Is height a part of your selection process?
Being too tall is not something I find that attractive, yes.
>>
>>18253380
I'm a guy but will give you the correct answer:

It doesn't fucking matter. Stop poisoning your mind by going on /r9k/. The only thing that matters if you are insecure about something, whether it's height or something else.

Incidentally the biggest players I know are pretty much all shorter than average.
>>
>>18253380
How short are you?
>>
>>18253380
>if you are tall does it matter?
Anecdotal but in my experience tall women learn to get over it for the most part but often still get salty if they see a tall guy with a short girl which I've always found amusing.
>>
>>18253408
I've found the opposite to be true. I'm a short guy, and if I'm dating a tall girl, short girls get really salty (at her, not me) when they see us out together.
>>
>>18253411
The tall women just vented something to the effect of that they're butt hurt over the fact they'd be happy with just a little height gap and the shorty is working with a foot.

But I'm also an outsider looking in.
>>
>>18253411
Not that anon, but that's two sides of the same coin. In both situations, the girl gets salty that the other girl is dating a guy who she thinks she should be 'entitled' to because they're matching heights. Happens with guys too
>>
I managed to get some girls number. I want to text her today but should I just straight ask her to go out with me or should I first try some small talk? I know she had a game yesterday, she is coaching some kids, should i ask about that?
>>
>>18253606
Small talk first and then ask her out within the next 2 days.
>>
>>18253380
Honestly as long as you're an inch or two taller, that's fine. All that "he must be 6' or taller" shit is all bullshit.
>>
>>18253632
I was thinking like first text small talk, see where it goes, then ask her out, today.
>>
>>18253380
I'm 5'6". I date around my height or taller. Other than that, I don't care.
>>
>>18253635
When did you get her number? Today or yesterday?
>>
>>18253641
It was Saturday, but late in night. Yesterday I was busy to text her.
>>
>>18253690
Yeah probably ask her out soon then but small talk first is a must.
>>
>>18253380
I'm 5'1 so it doesn't matter, I'm shorter than most people
>>
File: 1488033226010.jpg (28KB, 394x391px) Image search: [Google]
1488033226010.jpg
28KB, 394x391px
Girls, during shark week, do you get so horny you'd hook up with strangers?
>>
>>18253333
>sooo I'm presuming he does not like me very much?
Probably. Sorry. Just how it is sometimes. But it's tinder, so no big loss anyway. You got your one night, don't fret about the rest.

>And that I probably seem really forward?
Maybe, but I'd be disinclined to say so.

I've had girls come on to me pretty hard, and it's always had varied results.

One girl did the same as it sounds like you did and i slept with her, one girl literally tried to shove Her hands down my pants (among other things) and I just hoped the fuck out, had another girl drop herself in my lap for the entire night then literally try to drag me in to her bed at the end and she was cute, but I just wasn't in to it.

The level of aggression didn't really influence it too much, because even if they were less aggressive, it wouldn't have mattered

if I didn't want to sleep with em, I didn't sleep with em.

I will say that first girl was an ok level of aggressive, last girl was probably the most optimal (because she was just the right amount of flirty, and if I was in to her then I totally just would have went with it), and the girl who was talking about sex, asking about my cock, and tried to shove her hand down my pants... that was waaaaaaay too fucking much (though I honestly probably still wouldn't have slept with her if she hadn't done/said all that shit).

Don't worry too much about the aggressiveness shit. He liked you enough to sleep with you once so that's a sign he was ok with you, but that doesn't mean he wants more, and it probably has nothing to do with your level of aggression either way.
>>
>>18253721
No. Periods don't make us take complete leave of our thinking.
>>
>>18253721
not a chance
>>
>>18253725

Surely you get so horny you go on tinder looking for a quick fuck, right?
>>
>>18253725
>pretending to be a woman online
Real sad anon that you don't have anything better to do than to troll. Get a life loser
>>
>>18253728
Lol fuck no.
>>
>>18253730

In what situation would you go looking for a no strings attached hookup?
>>
File: bender-smoking.jpg (78KB, 450x334px) Image search: [Google]
bender-smoking.jpg
78KB, 450x334px
>>18253729
>this from the fag that is so desperate for women that he thinks one being on the cotton pony will fuck him out of her desperatio
>>
>>18253731
If I felt like it and wanted to, no just because of the time of the month. Even so I'm not into hookups much anyway unless it was at a party or maybe a friend of a friend or something.
>>
>>18253739

Surely time of the month would affect "if you felt like it and wanted to"?
>>
>>18253742
Again the time of the month doesn't remove my sense of judgement and thinking
>>
>>18253746

Doesn't -remove- it, but surely would impair it by making you horny as fuck, right?

Just fyi I'm not asking this to see if I can fuck girls easier, I'm just genuinely curious as to how strong periods can affect females.
>>
>>18253380
Adding to this
How do I get a gf taller than me?
>>
>>18253721
I have thought about it and almost did it a few times but ultimately didn't go through with it.
>>
>>18254004

That means for some girls, it must have had happened.
>>
Guys, would you ever consider dating a prostitute?
>>
>>18254138
Fuck no
>>
>>18253722
What does it mean if he like, bought a book I recommended to him and is already halfway through it like two days later?
>>
>>18254138
nope
>>
>>18253339
maybe, maybe not
>>
i wanna date but don't have a car (or license) and i live in a semi rural area so a taxi is a no go and walking/biking/whatever is a bad

what do
>>
>>18253721
I actually thought you meant during shark week since people get really into that show. Like maybe hooking up with strangers gives people the same excitement or feeling of danger that shark week does.

When I get my period I have cramps and would rather lay down and not move. Doesn't really motivate me to go out or do things with other people. But not into hookups/one night stands anyway.
>>
>>18254411
Get a car and license? Or a horse.
>>
>>18253285
This actually what I want to do but it's weird because we exchanged numbers a few weeks back and sometimes she'll give me passive aggressive comments (usually after a few drinks )about how I dont hit her up and blah blah blah. I dont want things to be weird or pressured is all. I kinda just want to go with the flow since I wasn't trying to get anything with her and ended up in her bed by the end of the night by chance.
>>
Guys,
Is it ok to date a friend of someone who you were in a relationship with 4 years ago?
How would you feel if you were the ex?
>>
>>18254556
depends on how your relationship with your ex is now.
>>
>>18254566
We have talked 2-3 times after, but even that was 3 years ago.
We did not end it on a good note.

Both of us have been in relationships since though, if that makes any difference.
>>
Long post alert
This girl and I have been dating for about 2 months and we're pretty crazy about each other at first. The thing is we haven't had sex yet and at first I thought that she wanted to take it slow the first few dates. Turns out she was raped by her last boyfriend 2 years ago. We discussed sex and she does want to be with me but she wants our first time together to be significant. I just don't know how to get over this sexual frustration with her. Our make out sessions get pretty heavy and I told her that I want to make love with her but she always stops us. Is there anything I can do to ease her mind?
>>
Girls! I know it's an undetailed description of the issue but I don't really have the details myself so backstory:

Girl I've known for a long time aka one of my closest friends (Lets name her "Jane") introduced me to a girl from her workplace ("Lisa") a couple of months ago.

After a while me and "Lisa" got really close, I fell for her and it took some time but now we're dating.

Anyways, about a month ago "Jane" asked me if we could meet up and talk about something personal and serious about "Lisa" that I needed to know before we became too serious.
>Eeeehm? yeh sure I guess"
So we decided a time and a place to meet up but she cancelled and rescheduled and cancelled and rescheduled and over and over.

It's now been 2 months since she wanted this serious discussion about "Lisa" and it gnaws at my bones to know what this serious issue is!

so..
>What can be so serious that we need this discussion?
I'm getting paranoid here, it feels as if it's hard for her to talk about and that's why she keeps rescheduling this meeting.

I don't know, give me something if you have it.
>>
>>18254696
I'm also 100% sure that "Jane" is not in love with me btw.
>>
>>18254485
reasonable enough
>>
Ok i finally got the balls to ask a girl to hang out.

I asked her if she was doing anything after class, she said she had to babysit her boyfriend. Then without me asking she wrote down her number, gave it to me, and asked if I wanted to hangout sometime, to which I said sure.

Where do I stand?
>>
Telling the girl you're dating that she has many different smiles and you love her current one the most, how autistic and unflattering is that?
>>
>>18254759
It's not unflattering, but it sure is autistic as fuck and would make me think you're preoccupied with my facial expressions.
>>
>>18254773
A smile is the most beautiful thing a girl can have though
Nothing gets them beaming as much as that upward curve
>>
>>18254784
People don't like to imagine that someone is picking apart what they think on the inside by analyzing micro expressions.

You are also a person who seems more likely to catch me picking my nose.
>>
>>18254790
Eh, I don't know. Does picking your nose make you smile beautifully?
>>
>>18254746
Either friendzoned or talking to a cheater who will talk to other guys behind your back too.
>>
>>18254746
>literally her first words to me on asking her out were about her boyfriend
>does she want me?

Not a chick, but it Doesnt take a rocket scientist here to figure this shit out...

>>18254556
>Is it ok to date a friend of someone who you were in a relationship with 4 years ago?

I don't know why you think it's not. Even in meme-code world, there is a bro-code, there is a code between women, and there can even be a familial code, but there is no such thing as the ex-code.

>How would you feel if you were the ex?

None of my business. I might feel a little shitty as a knee jerk reaction, but it's been 4 fucking years and I don't fucking own you (or him).

Trust me, holding yourself back for such arbitrary reasons are something you usually come to realize is retarded. Life's hard enough without you handicapping yourself for dumb reasons.

>>18254361
>what does it mean if he reads the book I recommended

That he liked your recommendation. You said bonded over literature, I imagine that means he found the topics discussed intriguing too.

But that says absolutely nothing about whether he wants to sleep with you again.

Those two things are completely and totally separate things.

You're reaching here.

Chill out and either move on, or ask if he wants to meet you again on Friday.

Picking apart tea leaves and trying to divine them ain't going to get you nowhere.
>>
File: 1483396932547.png (522KB, 728x881px) Image search: [Google]
1483396932547.png
522KB, 728x881px
>Be you, girl
>Meet other person, guy
>Smart, attractive, funny
>Has his shit together
>Job, own place, plans for the future
>Get to know him better and, suddenly, pic related
>On his phone wallpaper, alarm clock, ringtone
>Wall scrolls, custom made plushie, figurines, desktop wallpaper
>Ask him why he likes this girl so much
>"Oh, that's my waifu. Isn't she the cutest thing?"
Wat do?
>>
File: 1492906184132.jpg (12KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
1492906184132.jpg
12KB, 269x211px
>>18254859
Probably start backing out of the relationship if it was that extreme. It's not a deal-breaker at first glance, but if it's a marker for social issues, then... fuck. I have my shit together and own some anime/vidya-related figurines at the same time, but that interest specifically is largely due to goofy office culture.
>>
Girls and guys:

So girls telling you about other guys is a major red flag, but what if they tell you that they're totally not into the guy but just want some attention? She seemed to justify her actions to me (I saw her kiss).

Background: I have gotten major attraction signs from her before but didn't act on them, I also overheard her bff saying we would be a great couple
>>
Asked a girl out from one of my classes on the spur of the moment. Didn't have anything specific planned. When I asked her out she wanted a specific date, to which I could not give her. She said she didn't want to flake out on me and that she has a lot going on in the summer. I told her I understand and we said we would see each other later. I feel like I came off a little bit asshole-ish, which wasn't my intention.

She's a nerd and kinda introverted, but is always willing to talk with me.

Would it be weird for me to ask her out again with a specific date and time this next time?

I'm thinking of bringing her to a movie and then go out for a desert or some coffee or something.
>>
>be me first year of highschool
>shy af, literally didn't know anyone in a giant ass school while everyone was seperated in small groups of friends from middle school
>took me some time to become friends with 2 people,a guy and a girl
>fell for the girl altho we became really close, she just didn't have any interest in me
>time skip 1 year, i confess, she rejects me
>time skip 1 year, we're in Spain, end up kissing
>a month later on my birthday, we ended up making out, she has a bf tho
>she still doesn't want to do anything with me, reason for making out was "she wanted me to be happy"
>she knows the fact that we're close but not a couple is making me really miserable, yet she does everything just to keep it that way

if i try to avoid her, i'd pretty much have to be alone at school because we have the exact same friend circle. even worse thing is that we're enrolling at the same college which means we're probably going to be stuck for few more years. I can't help but catching feelings for her every time we get close, but i feel like she's the only one that somewhat understands me? i don't have any friends to whom i can open up except for her, you see the problem..
>>
>>18255005
Don't avoid her, because if you do that you avoid your friends. Instead, don't pay as much attention to her. Act like she was just another friend.
>>
>>18254875
>women are scared away by competition from 2d girls
Whew lass
>>
>>18255021
damn, i was always going to extremes, making us both miserable, always thought i wouldn't be able to pull acting like she's just an another friend off, but i just might. thanks man :)
>>
>>18254999
>she wanted a specific date
Sounds like a high maintenance bitch.
>>
File: 1476918532590.jpg (46KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1476918532590.jpg
46KB, 500x378px
I feel like i'm going insane. There's this girl I've recently taken a liking to, and for the last two days I haven't been able to get her out of my mind. And please note, I'm an over-analyzing motherfucker and I don't know what to do.

So, last week we had a retry-phase for our exams, and me, two buddies and her were all studying for different exams, but decided to study together. And before this i hadn't seen her for about a week or so, so when I popped in and said something I thought was kind of witty she got excited as fuck going full "Anon! I've missed you and your comments so much!" and during the entire studying for that day she was doing these playful touches on my shoulder and my thigh whenever I said something I thought was clever and she laughed heartily. I've heard that this is one sign of attraction but man I just feel like it's her being nice or something, but to be sure I try to look out if she does it with any other guy and it doesn't seem like it.

Later on when my buddies had finished their exams they were kind of burned out from studying so it was just me and her, and we got into all kinds of deep conversations about relationships and shit, and she mentioned something like "When I like a guy, I will make sure to flirt but only just enough so that there's doubt in my mind" and I got all worried and shit, because I know fucking NOTHING about what women do when they flirt.

long story short: what are some giveaway signs that girls are flirting with me, I don't want to accidentally mess our friendship up by misjudging her being nice for flirting
fuck i feel so retarded for having to ask this but i'm just at a loss
>>
>>18252298
>a little above 5"
>small

Stop watching porn

>tfw I read the rest of it

What the fuck?

Don't feel bad man, your dick is 100% normal in length. Literally there is nothing wrong with five inches, that girl is a shallow size queen.
>>
>>18252298
>dicklets
When will they learn??
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (9KB, 169x191px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
9KB, 169x191px
GUYS:

I was sorting through my boyfriend things (his request - need to get them out of the way and he's out of town) and I was casually looking at the stuff to know which box they'd be best suited in. I found a bunch of "how to (sexually pleasure her/text her/etc)" books, dvds and cds. I don't know what to think about this. On one hand I think it's a bit sweet that he's anxious enough about women that he's had to buy books, but then on the other hand, I feel that maybe I'm not "special" to him like he is to me. There's no real red flags, other than he's has a luxurious lifestyle which would draw the superficial woman looking for $$$ but he's always seemed smitten about me and treats me very well. I'm lost and would love some thoughts on this. TIA.
>>
>>18255149
You're making a big deal out of nothing.
>>
>>18255149
if anything, you're special to him because he wants to please you the best he can, jeez
>>
>>18252493
I'd also like to add to this
I don't have an issue with my voice, I already have a boyfriend, but a lot of people tell me I sound like a 12 year old boy. Both in person and online.

Is this bad? http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jcHVTRgKBI
>>
>>18255152
Heh. I really like him and I don't know what I'd do thinking I'm being used. I just read so much about plating women and don't commit because something better will come along. "The one who loves the other the least has the power" spiel. :(
>>
>>18252493
You have nothing to bitch about. Try being a guy with a shitty voice that's hardly masculine at all. You get no respect from other men and women pretend you don't exist
>>
>>18255156
These would have been purchased before he met me. Maybe I'm just being too anxious like >>18255152 said.
>>
>>18252564
You can suck it the same way, just imagine if penis was really tiny and fit into your lips
Up and down movements not necessary due to small size
>>
I don't know whether my post will be a strict question or more of a sentimental spill, but since I lack any sort of friend or generally a close person to communicate my emotional life, I still hope that someone will pick up on my thaughts.

For a better graft about myself, I am a 25 years old man, studying molecular biology as a master student at the verge of starting my thesis. I currently live alone in a 1 room flat in germany and never have been able to establish any meaningfull relation- or friendships.

As a young adult or rather teenager mylife was not troubled by financial crises, yet I can barely recall joyfull moments. Most of my school life was overshadowed by heavy bullying which only stopped a change of school. At this point I was already most gratefull when people left me alone or ignored me, since even this was an significant improvement of my situation compared to my previous years (almost a decade).

Still I get somewhat nostalgic about this period since most of my happy moments, even if few in number, occured at my beloved Nintendo 64. Playing video games on this machine were my only
source of enjoyment I can really recall, at least until I got an computer.
Even though if feel a sort of sympathetic nostalgy there is a heavy melancholic undertone.
How sad that my only source of joy was a piece of lifeless electronics.

And still I have very controversial thaughts, since all my other efforts to become sportish, a positive social centre and so on failed. What if I would have just invested the wasted time in the one activity I liked, like playing videa? Would have this provided me with happiness or would I then still guess what would be had I invested my time in other activities like I ultimately have chosen to do?
Now I am wondering, why I neither have a library of those N64 games I really like nor have become fit nor socially nor anything else.

Ty for reading...
>>
>>18255165
your voice is not something that is immutable

go see a vocal coach

when you're a man with a high pitched voice chances are especially high a trainer will be able to sort your shit out as factors like stress and emotions play a big role in the pitch of your voice.

You can train yourself to naturally sound deeper.

It probably works the other way round with women as well, idk
>>
>>18252791
Im a girl and 95% of the time immediately after masturbating I'm all smiles and just feel Godly and great and everything is awesome

The other 5% I feel like a dirty piece of shit

The difference I've noticed is how I go into it
If I'm really horny and really enjoying myself while masturbating I get the first result. If I'm just kind of playing around physically, not super turned on, maybe not even really focusing on anything sex (rubbing my clit bored while browsing 4chan for example) then I get the dirty feeling. I usually get it before I ever come though, and it usually stops me.
>>
>>18252892
Dont over-think it
You know what 'it' is

Have faith
>>
>>18253000
I want to my boyfriend to see me and think Im sexy
Problem is often I take the picture and deem it unsexy myself
>>
What's something fun I can do on a whim to meet people?

I inconstantly have some days where I sit at home wishing I could meet people but I don't know what to do.
>>
Her:
>what are you up to tonight? Will we see each other?
Me:
>Sorry, can't ;(
>selfmade dinner with friends, but I don't even know what we're cooking lol
Her:
>Oh ok :(
>Have fun! Full report after dinner, mood and meal pls :D

Last text pisses me the fuck off. I don't care if it's meant to be playful, we only met a week ago, I don't owe you any kind of report on what I do on the first night we spend apart after being together for the entirety of Saturday and Sunday including you spending the night at my place.

Am I overreacting? I feel policed when she's writing shit like that
>>
>>18255246
>Am I overreacting
yeah dude, she just wants to talk to you but not interfere with your buddies since she wasn't invited
>>
>>18255246
She's just trying to tell you she cares about you dude. I'd kill for a message like that
>>
>>18255254
it's not what she asked, it's the how

if she had been "Have fun! Let me know what you ended up cooking ;)" or something of the like that would have been fine by me.
>>
>>18255264
You sound like a faggot
>>
>>18255246
Totally overreacting. Jesus dude anger management issues much?
>>
>>18255254
>>18255259
>>18255265
>>18255267
judging by these answers I probably should have put in more backstory to get more accurate answers
>>
>>18255246
>Am I overreacting? I feel policed when she's writing shit like that

Yes. You are overreacting. By a lot.

You got some angst in you bro. Chill the fuckout.
>>
>>18255246
Yeah you're overreacting. The reply you gave her was fairly elaborate and seemingly encouraged her to talk to you. I could understand not liking being nudged into talking more after just a week if you were more stand offish yourself, but making this big a deal of the phrasing... Give her a break, she probably was thinking herself of how to invite you to talk more without awkwardly asking "please let me know later on please talk to me" and came up with this to sound more light hearted.

Also there's a difference between being slightly annoyed and being "pissed the fuck off"...
>>
Well, what I texted her back was

>I hope you just worded that really badly... I don't owe you any reports Oo
>I'll talk to you tomorrow...
>>
>>18255246
What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>18255264
i had a girlfriend like that, she came to mind the second i read that last text. it's not overreacting that much, i mean it is but in the same time it isn't. comes off as too needy, i ended up having no free time with her, broke it off after 3 months, i started to resent her, couldn't stand her having to know every single detail and havin to spend every second with me. "Have fun! Let me know what you ended up cooking ;)" would've been a lot better, but hey, it's probably nothing, can't judge her on that single line ( at least u gave us only that )
>>
>>18255284
Holy shit, if a guy sent me that to what is OBVIOUSLY a playful joke, I'd think he was nuts. I wouldn't bother replying if you did contact me the following day
>>
>>18255284
Wow. Way to expose yourself as petty and overly "assertive".

At least you gave a fair red flag, I guess.
>>
>>18255284
ehhh you fucked up, prolly made her insecure now, rip
>>
>>18255242
help. I don't know how adults can move to a new place and make friends. I'll be volunteering soon, but...
>>
>>18255291
>I wouldn't bother replying if you did contact me the following day
not gonna happen

this chick is nuts about me to the point where I don't know how to keep her off me
>>
>>18255297
She's known you a week. You keep up this psycho behaviour and she'll be gone within the next week.
>>
>>18255297
>>18255289
>>
>>18255305
thanks for relinking your answer, I missed it. Yeah it's a lot like that.

She's unemployed (but looking for a job) but for now she has absolutely nothing to occupy her spare time. On top she used to be really fat in her teenage years, but lost like 80 pounds after surgery last year and has a stunning body now, but absolutely 0 self confidence.

Anything specific that made you end it? How did you do it?
>>
>>18255318
i guess it's not the neediness that ended it up for me but the fact that she was so needy + we didn't have that much in common, so basically i was stuck with a person i didn't share many interests. she wouldn't let me play video games in peace pretty much, even tho she would say it's okay, it was like abandoning her every time, at least she made it look like that.
oh yeah now that i think of it, she used to be fat aswell, i was her first bf after losing weight and she had no self esteem.
and yeah, her getting a job will help, only 2 things in ex's life was i and her school, she had too much free time and counted on me that i'd keep her entertained or something.
sorry if response has no structure, i'm tired, hopefully helps tho :)
>>
>>18255318
the worst thing was she was getting in the way of me spending time with my friends, i just couldn't handle her anymore, told her i think we should stop seeing each other
>>
>>18255149
In all likelyhood he's probably incredibly attached to you and probably paranoid about losing your relationship or fucking it up, so there's likely to be far more embarassing things than that. He probably visits /adv/ and probably masturbates to hentai or furry porn or wants you to fuck his butt or something
>>
File: 1484348987829.png (117KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1484348987829.png
117KB, 500x616px
>>18255331
yeah, it did, have a good rest bro
>>
>>18255219
Diagnosis: severe case of German

>>18255242
>>18255296
Go outside and do shit that looks interesting to other people.

Knock on your neighbors' doors and introduce yourself if they're not busy. If they seem surprised just say that you wanted to get to know the neighborhood better.

Ask your grandparents how they made friends when they were your age.

Watch shit like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtSJOUOEJ8o

Make friends with local business owners when you shop there, if you're not in a hurry and they're not busy.

Just don't worry.
>>
>>18255340
Thank you Anon. You made me laugh, thank you.
>>
To girls:
Would you date a younger boy? Around 6 to 7 years younger than you (girl: 28, boy: 21).

If yes, or no, care to say why? I'm going to try anyway, so i just wanna know.
>>
>>18255363
Well I'm certainly watching that movie today.

Is this something you'd seriously do? I live in a quiet neighbourhood with old couples, and this isn't the movies. They all met people in school and work and I'm finished school working with, you guessed it, guys as old as my Dad. My city is one filled with families that have young kids and retired couples.

>excuse after excuse
I feel like doing this is setting me up for failure. I'm helpless and this seems like a huge pain in the ass. Is there nothing I can do that's fun rather than degrading?
>>
>>18255390
Old people are great and tend to like it when younger people are active and helpful instead of being shitty millenials.

Also they tend to have relatives that can be around your age and you may meet them at times and have fun. Plus there's never an issue with hanging out with older people, you may even get some advice more specific to your area as to where to go to find people your own age.

And yes they're excuses. Instead of asking yourself why you won't do things, you should ask yourself why you choose to be a shithead wasting time on /adv/ instead of doing something productive. You sit and do nothing and thus have nothing to connect with people over or be proud for, and are paranoid about being seen as lesser due it. But you still seek to change, so you are good, just keep that fire going.

Also here you go you sad excuse for an anon, this is one way old people can be cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6TicfiSOcE
>>
>>18255422
So what, I just go visit them once or more a week when I'm feeling lonely? Then if they have their relatives over, they can meet the weird random creep that visits them because he can't visit anyone else? I don't understand the end game here. I think this is really reaching. Why not just search for the areas myself?

I choose to be a shithead wasting time on /adv/ because I want to meet people my age. I just moved to my parents house since I graduated and they're all I talk to. I just want someone I can do things with that are my own age.

I have my own hobbies including skateboarding, programming and drawing at the moment. I can connect with people I just don't know where to meet them. I'm not worried about being seen as lesser I'm worried about losing my self confidence. It feels like I'm going pretty low to do that, and once I do I've hit the bottom. I have shreds of self-confidence still with me and I'd like to keep it.

I'm an engineer myself and it doesn't surprise me that an old person can do it. I'm not even arguing old people aren't cool, it's just I want someone my own age. Thanks for talking with me, by the way.
>>
Do guys like the cowgirl style? Whats your favorite sex position?
>>
>>18255452
>So what, I just go visit them once or more a week when I'm feeling lonely?

No you visit them to be friends, offer help, have some beers or whatever and chat. Be friends with old people. You're an adult. There is nothing that says you should only talk with people within a certain year range above yourself. If they'll have relatives over you're going to know because they'll either tell you they're busy then or invite you over if it's a larger thing. Do you cook, anon? Ever seen the whole "borrowing a cup of sugar" oldschool meme? That is something that can happen. Alternately you can just give people food randomly once you've gotten to know each other even slightly (as long as you don't look like a stoner or are dirty.) People love cookies.

Also if you skateboard then go fucking skateboard around town. Go outside and wander around, sketching people and things from a distance, and ask people who don't look busy if you can draw them. Be humble and say it's just for practice but don't half-ass it. Make friends with similar shitheads like yourself who work at minimarts and coffee shops and whatever. Build some shit in your backyard using that engineering degree and chat with the people who work at the hardware store when you're buying supplies - maybe you'll find some other douchebags who can help.

Also this isn't going low, this is called admitting you have to be a social and humble person and not walk around with the dual assumptions that you're somehow owed peoples' friendships while fearfully shirking away from anything that isn't the exact fantasy ideal you have in mind.
>>
General question... Is it normal to feel cringey/violated when your mother starts a group chat with you and your boyfriend or am I overreacting?
>>
>>18255492
that shit is weird I wont lie, shes probably doing to either pry or feel involved
id make a second group chat and leave her out of it, or if it bothers you that much ask her why she did it
>>
>>18255488
I've got plenty of old people to talk to and help. I posted on Facebook looking for volunteering opportunities, not one person below the age of 40 answered me, often asking me to do their yardwork and housework.
That being said, what you're explaining does sound nice. Certainly better than nothing. It's more intimidating for me than meeting someone my own age though. Maybe I'm just a pussy. I don't know, I've never thought of this kind of friendship before.

I can hardly jump on a skateboard, not good enough for the city. The art thing sounds pretty cool though. The only place nearby I can think of that'd be convenient enough to go to is a Starbucks. Guess I'll go there. Building something for the backyard might be cool. I like these suggestions, thanks. But they're also not taking initiative, so I guess I found my problem.

Thanks for smacking some sense in to me, I'll save this post for later. If you have any more advice I'll have this open all day. I'm going to practice skateboarding for now.
>>
>>18254138
No, both current and former. I have to wonder how you can have such a disconnect, it's like asking women if they would mind getting a finger or two lopped off in terms of common sense.
>>
File: 1490991403579.jpg (140KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490991403579.jpg
140KB, 720x720px
>>18252185
two questions
girls, how much does height matter to you and sexual experience?
>tfw im a 5'10 22 year old virgin
>sometimes it doesnt bother me, other times im really embarrassed

I used to not worry about the height thing until it became a meme. the virgin thing bothers me off and on but im at a point where Im starting to not even give a fuck anymore
im not as anxious about it anymore, I feel like if I wait any longer it wont matter, ive already missed the boat on it for so long
>>
>>18252563
Can confirm. When I started dating my girlfriend any butt stuff was forbidden but recently she started saying things like getting fucked with a dildo up her ass or sticking a finger in there.
>>
>>18255149
>I'm lost and would love some thoughts on this
Sounds like he was anxious and had little experience with women and sought out books to help him address that.
>>
first relationship here, trying not to fuck this thing up because I really enjoy this girl ive been with for last while.

shes been awfully quiet the last few days and its a concern. she texted me last night telling me how shes here for me and wants me to open up more and she feels like im a stranger sometimes. i said im sorry for being so quiet and introverted (im fine alone with her but i sorta freeze up whenever we go out/hang with her friends), i don't want to be a stranger to her, and i appreciate her being there for me as much as im there for her.

she just hasn't been all bubbly and happy like she normally is, granted she does have a cold but she got sick a while back and was still in a good mood. Is now a good time to have a discussion? i was gonna call her on my way home from work but put it off till i got home, we'll see each other at some point this week but i feel now is the best time to air our grievances and work on stuff you know?
>>
File: ayylmao_proc.jpg (210KB, 1659x932px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao_proc.jpg
210KB, 1659x932px
Ladies, how off putting is this excess fat?

I fucked up my gym routines hard for 3 years, didn't know what I was doing at all yet kept at it. I guess strength improved but hardly any size. Now I'm doing better, but very confused if I should gain weight or lose more.

Pretty much asking how important a 6 pack is.
>>
>>18255563
>i appreciate her being there for me as much as im there for her.
When was the last time you told her stuff like this?

I kinda feel the way toward my bf sometimes and I've realized guys just aren't as expressive about their feelings sometimes. It doesn't mean they don't feel appreciative, they are just kinda oblivious and forget to mention it sometimes. Try to tell her more about your feelings even if its just small stuff like "you look beautiful today" or if she does something you like "I love it when you do that babe". If you're one of those oblivious guys, just tell her that you are and you'll make an effort to be more expressive. Might make her feel better.
>>
>>18255769
Personally, I don't mind dating someone bigger than average as long as their personality is nice and their confident
>>
>>18255781
Did you click that guys attached pic? He's not fat and belongs on >>/soc/.
>>
>>18255787
How do you know it's him in the pic?
>>
>>18255791
He said "how off-putting is this excess fat"
>this fat
>>
>>18255771
almost every time we hang actually. we'll be getting ready to sleep and we cuddle and talk to each other. shes said shes grateful to have met me and I pretty much express the similar feelings because its how I do feel.

ill have to work on it but I try to show that I do appreciate her. and to be fair ive had a lot on my mind this week with getting settled with a new job and living situation so my mind hasn't all been there either.

im going to call her tonight at some point. I just don't want to fuck it up and itll be nice to talk to her/set something up for later in the week.
>>
Girls
Why are you so cute and sweet?
>>
File: big guy 4 u.jpg (172KB, 874x1070px) Image search: [Google]
big guy 4 u.jpg
172KB, 874x1070px
>>18255781
by gain weight I mean muscle, not belly fat, the abdomen area should stay the same since I'd be going on a clean bulk. Thanks for your feedback, good to know some women like you exist out there, wish more though

>>18255791
its me, heres when I was fat in January
>>
File: AnimalTest.jpg (25KB, 303x450px) Image search: [Google]
AnimalTest.jpg
25KB, 303x450px
FUCK FUCK

I took some pill with testosterone and now my dick is completely, completely numb. Am I fucked?
>>
>>18254138
I would. Some of them are good people.
Are you a girl or a guy?

>>18255157
Too short to judge properly. Sounds pretty average.

>>18255422
Being a shithead on /adv/ is lots of fun.

>>18255468
Yes. Probably spooning.

>>18255492
Soon she'll want a threesome with you two.
>>
>>18255524
>second group chat without her
nigga das a dm
>>
How can I be less nervous when texting my crush?
>>
>>18255837
>>>/fit/

>>18255867
call them instead
>>
>>18255897
>call them instead

Even worse given how shy we both are.
>>
>>18255554
>how much does height matter to you?
I'm 5 feet tall, so as long as you aren't a tree, I personally don't care.

>sexual experience
I PERSONALLY don't care much because I don't require porn-tier sex in order to be fulfilled in a relationship. However, don't judge ability to please someone based on how many girls you've fucked. Experience is obviously the best way to improve, but the number isn't always an indicator for ability.
>>
My boyfriend of six months is buying a house but he won't take me into consideration at all in the process. He invites me to see showings and open houses with him, but whenever I tell him "I want this house" or "I want that house", he never goes through with it.

Yesterday he brought me to see an open house and I told him straight up to buy it. I talked to the realtor telling him we were going to get it, and he said offers are finalized today at 6PM. It's now almost 10PM and I find out my boyfriend didn't even put an offer in.

What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>18255940
Maybe you are the problem?

You have been dating for only 6 months. And you are trying to tell him what to do.

At the rate this it going, I doubt youll be with him in 6 more months. So it is perfectly fine that he's doing it his way.
>>
anyone?
>>
>>18254999
Any advice?
>>
NEW

>>18256155
>>18256155
>>18256155
>>
>>18256097
Why don't you ask her about her schedule first m80?
>>
>>18254696
Anything on this?
>>
>>18255379
I dated someone 3 years younger than me (I was 25, he was 22) and it did not work out at all. His maturity level wasn't even close to mine. Not to mention the fact that he was very insecure, and clingy. I can only imagine what dating someone 6-7 years younger to me would be like.
All the best to you, anon!
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.