[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find and date a nerdy chick? Are they in the wild?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1491831128987.jpg (639KB, 1000x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1491831128987.jpg
639KB, 1000x1143px
Where can I find and date a nerdy chick?
Are they in the wild? Do they use dating sites?
>>
Conventions
>>
>>18250295
Have seen some on dating sites. It exists.
>>
>>18250295
Nerd girl does what nerd boys do. Sitting in basement, endorsing herself with stuff she is interested in and doesnt give a fuck about boy because her dragon dildo is fun enough.

Once she eventually hits "maturity", she realizes that there is more to life than masturbation and her hobbies and starts seeking bf the same way all girls do.

So yes, you should be able to find some on dating sites or in any real life situations. They will just be minority.

So spin the wheel of dating game and let the hunt begin!
>>
Bump because I want to date a nerdy girl too. Where can I find one at a uni?
>>
>>18250315
>>18250295
I did this. Or.. i got contacted on a dating site by an old con girl. She was 30 years old, fat and lived at her parents place.

We talked a lot about japan at the date. On the second date she awkwardly introduced me to her parents.

Then we made out, in her room.
The next day i told her to try to lose weight because it got to my head
>Fuck i dont want to live with a fat girl for the rest of my life

She got hurt and got back with her old boyfriend, but wanted to keep me as "a friend" anyway

She was weird
>>
HWNDU can Tbh. Both videos very related

https://youtu.be/IGdOw4IPqGQ

https://youtu.be/XIBKLHjOHvk
>>
Also

https://youtu.be/qvZZTKeXRMU
>>
>>18250295
Are you talking about female nerds or female geeks?

In any case, female adults who are interested in anime and video game culture is fucking bleak. What man would ever be attracted to such childish behaviour?
>>
>>18250513

Bump again.

Dammit /adv/, I just want to find the love of my life
>>
>>18250578

Either:

>>>/soc/

>>>/int/73953135
>>
>>18250587

Thank you, but I'd like to find one in real life. Any recommendations on where to look?

Again, thank you. I genuinely appreciate your response.
>>
>>18250822
libraries, book shops, cool hipster coffee places, etc
>>
>>18250587
no please anywhere but /soc/ and /r9k/, thats a trailer trash hangout
the only good thing on there is mtbi threads and laughs
>>
>>18250324
do girls really use dragon dildos? thats fucking gross
>>
>>18250869
Are you fucking kidding me? Look at the ratio of HUGE cocks vs penetrables and cock sleeves. Then look in their forum.

And what exactly do you find gross in it? Does image of girl shoving artificial cock bigger than yours into her vaggo repulse you? Maybe you are just fag in closet :-D
>>
I would consider dating you if my face didn't look like a fucking potato.
>>
>>18250912
i mean im already sucidal so the fact ill never pleasure a woman increase when they're all using dragon dildos
>>
:: DISCLAIMER :: N O T O P ::

>>18250916

do u like maths, rocket science?
>>
>>18250919
You pleasure woman mostly by combination of:
being close to her, telling her how beautiful she is, sparking all the emotions
making her feel desired
and direct or indirect clit stimulation

How big or small your penis is has almost nothing to do with it.

Now stop whining like a bitch about suicide and improve your live. If you dont know how, try making a thread.
>>
>>18250832

Thank you very much.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.