[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat Problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (119KB, 1000x1004px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 1000x1004px
My cat keeps taking craps outside of the litter box and puking everywhere. Vet says he's not sick so I don't know how to fix it. Anyone else dealt with this issue?
>>
>>>/an/
>>
Try getting an enclosed litter box and move it away from the cat's food. Cats don't like to poop near their food if they can avoid it. Was your cat a bottle baby by any chance? Also, did you actually go to a vet or are you just saying that to get some advice that isn't "go to a vet"? Because obviously if you haven't, go to a vet. Beyond that try getting some sort of bowl or feeding mechanism that makes the cat eat slower and/or have to work for its food. One of my cats will just eat too fast and puke his food up at least once a week if I don't put it in a special bowl or feeding toy
>>
>>18250180

>puking

Probably has hairball issues. You need to brush him more so he's not eating wads of his own hair.
>>
>>18250254
This doesn't happen all that often, senpai

What are you feeding your cat? Cheap canned food is cheap, but the animal has to eat a lot more to get enough nutrients. I bought premium food at the pet store for my cat, and only gave her the recommended amount each day. It's more expensive by the bag, but about the same as cans by the value. Also, it's a lot better for the cat.

The litter box problem shouldn't be difficult to solve. Whenever a cat craps on the floor, simply grab her gently but firmly by the neck skin and shove its face really close to the poo and tell her "NO! Bad cat!" (don't be violent, just show it who's boss,) pick up the poo with a whatever and place it in the sand in the litter box, so the cat sees what you're doing. Ignore the animal for a while after, and don't reward it with any food for the first half an hour or so. Do this enough times, and the cat should eventually learn not to shit just anywhere.

Btw, is it strictly an indoors cat?
>>
>>18250291
Yes, it's indoors and I'm already doing the poop thing. Also the food is Royal Canine digestive
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.