[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would like some advice. This might seem like a no brainer but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 39

File: Tsumiki_(02).png (107KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumiki_(02).png
107KB, 960x560px
Would like some advice. This might seem like a no brainer but please help me anyway. I need someone to talk to.

I've been dating my long distance boyfriend for over two years (Let's call him Zero). We live in different countries. I cheated on him a few different times and I confessed to him immediately each time. Once was with a new partner, once with a person I don't really like to think about, and the third was with a guy who I've completely fallen in love with.

I am in love with both of them and neither is willing to give up now that they both know the truth. I have been, until now, unwilling to give either of them up myself.

The new guy, we'll call him Sigma, met me randomly at a convention one day. I told him I was suicidal (I intended to kill myself within a month of the day we met) and he immediately jumped in to try and change my mind. He himself was already seeing someone and only was interested in being friends and helping me. After he found out his own LDR gf was cheating on him the whole time, he confided in me. I never told him that I was dating someone but he also wasn't interested in dating me so it didn't matter. We just were friends and that was enough.

Then one day I confessed to him that I had deep feelings for him, knowing he wouldn't accept. I did this, admittedly, because I was bored. I didn't actually like him like that. And as I expected, he said no. But as time went on, he opened up to the idea, and I started to actually feel what I claimed I felt.

After a month of spending a lot of time together and going on little dates, we began to fall in love, and he asked me to become his girlfriend. I said yes, then immediately changed my answer. He didn't know about my long distance boyfriend.That night I told him the truth. Then for a week, I decided between the two.

(Continued)
>>
File: Tsumiki_(10).png (110KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumiki_(10).png
110KB, 960x560px
>>18239367

In the end, I chose Zero. Sigma was upset but had said repeatedly that he really only stayed so that I would have to make the choice myself. A few days later it was evident he and I couldn't be just friends without feelings or something coming up. I told him to fuck off.

A week later, I saw him posting online and we started talking again. It was like the whole thing started again.

Fast forward, things didn't change.

In terms of loyalty, Zero has never abandoned me. He has forgiven me time and again. He stands by me, and even when he's suffering, he keeps helping me when I need him with things like academics or other things. He doesn't really understand my feelings though. But I think he is so cute and I love how easy things are with him. It's just an easy fit.

When it comes to personal growth, Sigma has done more for me than anyone. Sexually, I've never wanted someone like I want Sigma. I also have so much fun with him. I didn't know I could be so happy.

But I don't want to give up Zero.

Last night after what was one of the best days I've ever had with Sigma, we got off of the phone and Zero yelled at me when I called him up. He was so angry, because no matter how many times we go back, I keep fucking up and seeing Sigma.

I decided to not talk to Sigma anymore. I think I am a bad person and I don't want to be one anymore. My happiness used to be what I cared most about but now I just want to be a good person. So I will give up my happiness with Sigma to be a good person for Zero.

There are several months worth of stories to tell but ultimately this is what it came down to. Can anyone lend their perspective or advice for what they would do in my situation? What do you think of my choice? What should everyone do?
>>
What did Zero ever do to you for you to keep stabbing him?

Give the poor guy a rest and either end it or actually be commited to something you are unhappy with.
>>
>>18239396
He didn't do anything. He doesn't deserve this. He's never deserved this. He deserves to be happy.
>>
This must be bait.
>>
>>18239404
I promise it's not. I told you, it would seem like a no brainer. Please answer it like it was real. Please.
>>
Maybe just go ahead and off yourself so they can both stop wasting years of their youth on your full insanity?
>>
>>18239420
That is one of the biggest reasons I want to die. I keep fucking everything up.

Sigma keeps on objecting every time I go back to it. He said that he doesn't care about any of the other stuff as long as I choose to live, even if it's with someone else.

Zero... I don't really talk to him about it anymore. When I do all he says is that I won't feel that way when we're finally living together. He also kind of doesn't take it seriously anymore.
>>
Break up with Zero. Seriously. Do it. You are a bad person for cheating on him, and you are an even worse person for "giving up happiness" just to be with him. Hasn't the guy been through enough? But now you will stay with him out of comfort and not love (your heart is with Sigma the way you word this), all the while building up resentment on both sides until one of you breaks and has had enough? Save your heart and Zero's by breaking this off. You've hurt him enough.
>>
You're clearly either very insecure or very despicable. Yet how Zero hasn't realized that you'll never truly be his amazes me.
>>
You can be happy and a good person. Follow your heart, yadda yadda. What I'm saying is, it doesn't sound like you're invested in Zeros relationship for the right reasons.
>>
File: Tsumiki_(13).png (110KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumiki_(13).png
110KB, 960x560px
>>18239431
Zero doesn't really have anyone else. That's another reason I am staying with him. Sigma talked to him a few times after finding out and he just said that he doesn't care if he's digging his own grave so long as he digs it himself. He just wants it to work out and he'd risk it all for that one hope.

Sigma is really popular and really talented. I've used the word perfect a bit too often to describe him. He will probably forget about me. He says he won't but with as many friends and people after him as he has, I doubt it. I admit that I've always been really insecure about this fact. He's a really great guy.

If I leave Zero, he'll have no one. Sigma still will have people.

Sigma says that leaving Zero is the only way he will become his own man. If not for the fact that he's at Uni, he'd be similar to an antisocial NEET. He lied to Sigma saying he had friends to talk to when Sigma offered to hear him out if he needed someone to vent his feelings after Sigma found out Zero existed.

Sigma mentioned an anime called Welcome to the NHK. He said there are certain elements we could learn by watching it.
>>
>>18239453
NHK is slightly reminiscent of this situation.
But sweetie, it's not on you that Zero doesn't have any friends. If you do plan to stick with Zero, how do you see this ending up?
You, in a relationship out of obligation, wasting your years pining after Sigma.
Zero, with low self-esteem internalizing all the resentment he could potentially have for you.
I just don't see it ending well.
>>
>>18239453
Even if he really has no-one else but you in his life, staying with him will only emotionally damage you both further in the long run.
He's practically already a NEET. He needs to learn to stick up for himself, and learn to socialize with other people.
Leave your insecurities behind and be with Sigma. That way you can be happy and you'll stop corrupting Zero any further.
>>
>>18239465

She doesn't love Sigma either. The only reason she jumped ship was because she was frustrated and stuck in her life/relationship so she stuck on to the latest thing to give her life some meaning.
>>
>>18239453
Op just kill yourself dude like no one cares its obvious you just want attention and are too fucked up to be fixed
>>
>>18239465
>>18239472
It isn't like I don't love Zero. If we stay together I can try to make things up to him and we can go back to normal hopefully, eventually.

A lot of you are saying stuff that Sigma says to me.

>>18239484
I do love Sigma. I really do... it's true, he does give my life meaning. But he also has had the option to walk away at any time. He almost did so a week ago after I told him we couldn't hang out or talk on the phone anymore. He said that he doesn't deserve to be treated second class, so he's going to walk away.

We got on a call and hung out that week. And things were going pretty normal with him just being my best friend. We slipped back into the flirting a few days into that though... and when Zero asked if I had been talking like that with Sigma again I answered honestly.

>>18239490
I agree. I should kill myself. But I promised Sigma I wouldn't. I can't break that promise...
>>
File: rage.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
16KB, 291x300px
>>18239377
>Can anyone lend their perspective or advice for what they would do in my situation?
You are a horrible, insanely egoistic and narcissistic woman for not caring about anyone - Jesus, and I though I was an nihilistic fuck at the age of 17-19.
>What do you think of my choice?
Abhorrent, there's not much to say.
>What should everyone do?
Zero should stop being an omega cuck (he'll likely be as soon as you give birth of five children which aren't his) and break up with you labile ass.
Sigma should grow a pair and needs to read up what an empathetic human is, in order to NOT fuck someone's fiance.

And you, you should post your issue again on >>>/r9k/, >>>/pol/, r/relationship_advice and r/TheRepPill. After you read every reply thoroughly, you should off yourself like you always wanted you. The world won't miss you cruel ass, neither should anyone with the slightest grain of sanity or reasonability.

If you are too chicken to off yourself - you are a horrible narcissist after all - then seek out a psycho-therapist or -analyst, because apparently nobody tells you what a piece of shady succubus you are, they definitely will tell you that and maybe have an impact on you, changing you to an useful member of humanity again (given you were useful before).
>>
File: Tsumiki_(22).png (116KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumiki_(22).png
116KB, 960x560px
>>18239510
I'm still a virgin.

Zero is a virgin too, that's one of the reasons that being with him is appealing. We'll be each other's firsts.

Sigma said he doesn't want to have sex with me until the time is right. He's slept around before he met me and with his previous girlfriends and I've always hated this fact. I don't think it's true that he lacks empathy. He's pretty considerate. He actually said one of the important reasons he doesn't want to have sex with me is because of how I feel about that and because of Zero. He wants me but not enough to do it.

Also, Zero isn't my fiance. Just my boyfriend. I'm still fucked up for what I did.
>>
OP - how attractive are you?

I would end the relationship with Zero and stay single for a while, focusing on how to become a better person. You're not mature enough to handle an online relationship without bringing unnecessary drama into it, so you need to work on this before jumping into something new. If things are as good as you claim they are with this other guy, he will wait for you and the relationship will be much healthier.

You cannot love someone you have never met and you would not cheat on somebody you genuinely loved. Nothing about your situation seems genuine - it's like you're using these people to massage your ego.

Threatening suicide to people you've just met is pathetic. You need to fix yourself before dragging anybody else into your fucked up life. Grow up and then plan on what you're going to do next.
>>
Good grief, how melodramatic. Just cut it off with Zero already, it seems to me the only reason you're still with him is out of pity. If you want Zero to get his shit back together tell him to join the Army/Marines for a couple of years. That'll get rid of the NEET behaviour right quick.
>>
>>18239532
>I would end the relationship with Zero and stay single for a while, focusing on how to become a better person.
Sigma said this too.

>>18239534
He lives in the UK and studies Biology. He's not interested in that sort of life. He doesn't really have any ambition or drives other than being with me.

Sigma tells me that because Zero is like that, I shouldn't even be dating him.
>>
>>18239539
Great, I live in the U.K. too. I'll make him join the Royal Marines with me so I can make sure he doesn't blow his head off during basic or some shite.
>>
>>18239526
>I'm still a virgin.
So? Doesn't make you less worthless.
>I don't think it's true that he lacks empathy.
Oh, another rationalization, why am I not surprised? Your head is so far up your own ass you wouldn't even see the sun in the Sahara desert.
>He's pretty considerate. He actually said one of the important reasons he doesn't want to have sex with me is because of how I feel about that and because of Zero. He wants me but not enough to do it.
How romantic, the smallest violin plays just for you.

This thread is nothing but a circlejerk. You have already desperate orbiters at your immediate dispense, so why not collecting some on a Chinese cartoon forum, amirite?

You won't find a more useful advice than mine - let it sink in when your attention-high wears off.
>>
>>18239532
I think I'm fucking ugly but both Zero and Sigma think otherwise.

If I'm being honest, a lot of people have expressed interest in me. Sigma pointed out five different guys that pursued me since I met him, including himself and Zero. I completely shot down the other ones once I met Sigma and he pointed out to me what they were after. He wasn't wrong... one of them tried to invite me his place, the other put his hands on me when we were alone... That's the one I don't like to think about.

There's also the person that I was dating when I met Sigma that wasn't Zero. We'll call her Luna. She's a really good friend and that relationship ended a month after I met Sigma but before he and I started talking like that.

I ended things with Luna because she didn't really initiate much with me. She was a little boring at times, but I think she's a wonderful person. She still doesn't know I was seeing Zero the whole time.

Sigma and her have become good friends. She helped him out when he found out what I had been doing to him, since I lied to him about Zero.
>>
Genuine question here OP and I hope you don't find me rude - are you chubby/curvy/fat/thicc/however you want describe being not thin?
>>
>>18239589
I'm a fucking twig.
>>
>>18239589
>>18239599
By a twig I mean I wear a size small everything and still have room for more body in the outfit. Sigma pointed out I have a thigh gap.

His arms are like twice as thick as mine. He's fit and wew it makes me sweat.

I'm in horrible shape. No endurance. But I'm very skinny.
>>
File: rage².jpg (136KB, 207x500px) Image search: [Google]
rage².jpg
136KB, 207x500px
God, another OP compliment-fishing, attention-whoring and confirmation-biasing thread.
This is insanity, seek a therapist for Christ's sake.

Just kill yourself. Your """promise""" to Sigma isn't worth jackshit you cheating and hypocritical succubus.

PS: Why is /adv/ such a cesspool of human grown education resistances?
>>
>>18239641
what
>>
File: I'm a smug fuck.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
I'm a smug fuck.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>18239641
Learn how to read.
>>
>>18239738
O...k?
>>
If you tell Zero something, what would it be?

If you could tell Sigma something, what would you say?
>>
>>18239803
>If you tell Zero something, what would it be?
I am a cunt.
>If you could tell Sigma something, what would you say?
I am a cunt.
>>
>>18239828
I've told them both that before.
>>
Question for the crowd: Why the fuck hasn't Zero walked away from her?
>>
@18239770
Here, have your inofficial (You). You aren't worth proper responding anymore.

@18239853
Yeah, yeah, but it only matters that you know that, which you don't. If you had a grain of self-reflection and empathy you wouldn't act like you do, but you do.

>>18239859
He's a lowest-of-the-foodchain omega cuck. It's a widespread disease today.
>>
Leave them both and kill yourself, you selfish, psychotic, monster.
>>
File: A wonder has happened.jpg (54KB, 362x447px) Image search: [Google]
A wonder has happened.jpg
54KB, 362x447px
>>18239886
Finally another reasonable voice here.
>>
Real talk, break up with both of them and try to restart your life around people who don't already know you, because holy shit have you fucked up in a myriad of ways. And it sounds like you know that.

You've played directly into the stereotype about why long-distance relationships fail by stabbing your guy in the back nigh-constantly. Then you've baited the attentions of a second man by threatening suicide and wow, what a surprise, he told you not do off yourself. What a hero!

You are a complete attention whore of the worst variety. Change your phone number, make a new e-mail account, whatever, and move somewhere else to start over. Kill your EXISTING self and become a new and hopefully better person.
>>
File: dis bait nigga.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
dis bait nigga.png
19KB, 220x300px
Guys, this is bait.
Don't forget to sage whenever you shitpost.
>>
Zero Escape is a shit game.
>>
File: got 'em.jpg (42KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
got 'em.jpg
42KB, 544x499px
>>18239933
Noice dubs.
>>
>>18239377
Man I remember when my ex cheated and I had dreams of murdering her for months after breaking up. Women who get murdered often happen to be part of dramas like these. Women literally get killed for doing less than you.

Did I understand that right? Sigma was in contact with zero after fucking his girl and then offered him help? Holy shit how much can zero take? I would've been screaming at sigma.

Girl, you're a straight up whore.
>>
File: 1467807748809.png (785KB, 1014x733px) Image search: [Google]
1467807748809.png
785KB, 1014x733px
>>18239933
>These dubs
>>
>>18239938
>>18239946

MIND HACK
>>
File: Adubs Hitler 1.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Adubs Hitler 1.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>18239944
Whoah, now let me try.
>>
File: Adubs Hitler 2.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Adubs Hitler 2.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>18239933
>>18239944
>>18239946
>>18239947
Now check THIS
>>
File: Make it happen.jpg (23KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
Make it happen.jpg
23KB, 720x450px
>>18239953
>>
File: Check 'em.png (299KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em.png
299KB, 375x523px
Let's roll again
>>
File: SHIIIIT.jpg (139KB, 814x814px) Image search: [Google]
SHIIIIT.jpg
139KB, 814x814px
>>18239966
HOLY SHIT I GOT DOUBLE DUBS
>>
>>18239944
It seemed like Sigma wanted Zero to be able to let all that anger out. He felt really bad once he had found out. He tried to be a nice guy about it, but Zero didn't really blame him for what happened. Rightfully so, since he didn't even know he was doing it.

Keep in mind, this is a man who also just had this happen to him with his last relationship. He felt bad for Zero but at a certain point he said to me he no longer felt bad for him because Zero is letting this stuff happen to him with no consequence.

The most I've ever done with Sigma is jerk him off once and that was when Zero and I were on a break.

Come to think of it, Sigma and I never did anything when me and Zero were technically still a couple other than kiss, and that was when Sigma didn't know Zero was there.

Every other time when Zero and I would try again, he didn't get intimate with me physically in any way.
>>
File: it can't be true.jpg (32KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
it can't be true.jpg
32KB, 308x308px
@18239979
This whore cannot be serious.
>>
File: complex.png (505KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
complex.png
505KB, 500x678px
>>18239990
Her motives are
>>
File: Cole doubts ya shit.jpg (7KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
Cole doubts ya shit.jpg
7KB, 200x303px
>>18239994
LOWL
I
>>
>>18239367

Well... what can be said? You're a bad person but so is pretty much everyone for different reasons. You fucked up and toyed with people's feelings, some people do drugs or hurt people or steal things. Way I see it, only difference between you and them is you haven't broken the law.

Just break up with Zero and date Sigma. He's obviously more stable. Apologize to him, express yourself to him and maybe things will be okay if he doesn't see you for the wreck you are. Your repentance begins there. You don't owe anyone but yourself anything but that isn't gonna stop me from judging you pretty harshly. It won't stop anyone. Be a grownup about it and understand that people are gonna be upset with you no matter what you do because that's life and you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Seriously, though, the obviously mentally stable choice is the choice to go with. Sorry, toots. Zero isn't mentally stable. Best you can hope for is he offs himself and keeps himself out of the gene pool so your daughters don't have to run into his sons.
>>
File: 1467504035312.jpg (36KB, 866x567px) Image search: [Google]
1467504035312.jpg
36KB, 866x567px
>Carlos didn't think of going back and stopping OPs plan
>>
File: can't hold it anymore.gif (1MB, 217x200px) Image search: [Google]
can't hold it anymore.gif
1MB, 217x200px
>>18240017
>the obviously mentally stable
>implying OP is mentally stable
>implying OP exists
Don't forget to sage, you c.uck
>>
>>18240022
>He still doesn't believe this is real
>>
File: checking intensifies.jpg (103KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
checking intensifies.jpg
103KB, 500x433px
@18239979

Check my double dubs >>18240022, they speak the truth, it is universally acknowledged.
>>
>>18239979
Look, your whole relationship is a joke. First of all it's a LDR. Second you can't get your shit together. Somehow you know that you're acting like a failure of a woman and that it's wrong to physically and emotionally cheat but on the other hand you didn't really grasp the concept of being loyal and not acting in a way that you don't want your bf to act. because it just feels so good to have two men longing after you.

>He felt bad for Zero but at a certain point he said to me he no longer felt bad for him because Zero is letting this stuff happen to him with no consequence.
This is half true, the other is that you're whoring yourself out emotionally and are the last person to think about stuff like "he deserved it".

I pray to god that there aren't as many dumb cunts out there as you. It's the stuff that you did that sucks the soul out off a man.
>>
>>18239990
>@
This isn't reddit nigger
>>
>>18240050
OP doesn't deserve a (You), faggot.
>>
File: Tsumiki_(11).png (104KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumiki_(11).png
104KB, 960x560px
>>18240046
No one said anyone deserves this. No one does. And both of them deserve to be happy.

I know Sigma will be happy even if I'm gone. He has enough people in his life to support him and make him smile. He's a happy person in general. I wish I could erase his memory of me.

I help Zero improve. He started taking up things like drawing and writing because I pushed him to do more. He has a hard time finding meaning in anything. He found meaning in me.

A lot of the time when Zero complains it kind of gets annoying though, to be honest.

He's so devoted to me though. Even when he was screaming angry at me he still helped me prepare for my upcoming exams. That he'd still help me even when I've done something so bad to him, doesn't that mean he deserves to be rewarded?

Sigma will never appreciate me as much as Zero does. He says he appreciates me but I don't think it's as much as I appreciate him. And Zero really goes all out for me.

Sigma has said that Zero is more like a cult worshipper than anything else. I guess that's kind of true.
>>
>>18240043
Why the fuck does anyone use @
>>
Then why don't you push him into joining the military? Looks like that's the only way this cuck will be able to redeem himself as a man.
>>
>>18240067
>And both of them deserve to be happy.
Your words and actions don't add up. You're in the know that they'd be better off without you, so why not cut contact?
>He found meaning in me.
Stop romaticizing what isn't there. His testosterone levels boost up once a female is in proximity, this is biology 101. You're replacable and the only meaning he associates with you is pain and deceit.
>A lot of the time when Zero complains it kind of gets annoying though, to be honest.
Like you do here.
>He's so devoted to me though. Even when he was screaming angry at me he still helped me prepare for my upcoming exams. That he'd still help me even when I've done something so bad to him, doesn't that mean he deserves to be rewarded?
That means he is nothing but a desperate and spineless man without dignity. There are quite some of them since women are treated as the superior sex. Reward him with you non-existence in his non-existent social circle - better be alone than having toxic people around him. The "reward" you give is emasculating him further, and he is too inane to realize that.
>Sigma will never appreciate me as much as Zero does. He says he appreciates me but I don't think it's as much as I appreciate him. And Zero really goes all out for me.
Why even bother with that?
>Sigma has said that Zero is more like a cult worshipper than anything else. I guess that's kind of true.
He's also projecting since he's also after your pussy.

Jesus, one fallacy after another. Doesn't it hurt?

>>18240072
Common courtesy.
>>
File: shh no tears only dreams now.jpg (80KB, 365x400px) Image search: [Google]
shh no tears only dreams now.jpg
80KB, 365x400px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18240098
It kind of makes sense though, considering Zero seems to let her get away with literally anything and still serves under her from a totally different country, even, without ever having met her (presumably).
>>
>>18240067
Look, like I said, you just fucked up and are toying with people's feelings. Don't you get that Zero's like that with you because you've "rewarded" his unmanly behavior? Bending over backwards for you, "appreciating" you more than anyone else?

Face it, the guy either sinks or swims but it starts with you leaving him. If you wanna give him a real reason to improve, leave him and make him improve out of spite. You like Sigma more so maybe stop being a retard, sweetheart and go for what you like.

Fuck, you remind me of this chick I know. Holly, swear to God if it's you I'm gonna fucking scream all the way to downtown while I'm on my way to hit you with a flip-flop.
>>
File: joseph holy shit that woman.png (283KB, 344x315px) Image search: [Google]
joseph holy shit that woman.png
283KB, 344x315px
>>18240108
HOLLYYYYY!?
>>
>>18240124
I don't know how to feel about this post.
>>
File: joseph probably dio.jpg (37KB, 475x262px) Image search: [Google]
joseph probably dio.jpg
37KB, 475x262px
>>18240145
>>
>>18240177
Is this the true /adv/ experience?
>>
>>18240194
By that kind of "problems", yes, yes, oh my god ...
>>
File: IMG_0375.png (787KB, 688x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0375.png
787KB, 688x560px
Your happiness at the expense of others is not the way to go. You're playing with heart strings and it's bound to blow up in your face if it isn't already. Just cut them both off and work on being an overall human being because from skimming through this thread you seem like a piece of shit full of excuses.
>>
File: dio the nerve.jpg (34KB, 400x439px) Image search: [Google]
dio the nerve.jpg
34KB, 400x439px
What's everyone's thoughts on each character in this drama?

Is Zero a loyal hound or just a magnum cuck?
It Sigma just as hopeless as Zero?
Is OP a horrible piece of shit undeserving either?

Are they all just fucking worthless?

>>18240177
Leave me out of this!

I bet they choose Ally.
>>
File: 4L_rP3MUVLj.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
4L_rP3MUVLj.gif
980KB, 305x320px
OP, you're legit making me feel sick. How can you be so cruel and heartless. I really wish I had a gf but threads like this always make me wonder if it's really worth it.
>>
>>18240067

Zero = beta provider you've successfully pussywhipped and thereby lost interest in

Sigma = alpha you don't think you can lock down but are still motivated to try

I'm surprised Sigma is still interested, especially since he was cheated on before. He should know: once a cheater, always a cheater. But maybe he does and just wants you as a fucktoy. I wouldn't blame him for that; I've done similar things.

Anyway you are trash but you have a decent body. Expect to be treated as such. You brought this on yourself. No one wants a relationship with a cheater, except desperate betas/omegas and alphas/sigmas who will pump and dump since they know you can never be trusted.
>>
File: VF_Drive.jpg (21KB, 278x360px) Image search: [Google]
VF_Drive.jpg
21KB, 278x360px
>>18239367
>>
File: 1468107291468.png (644KB, 1307x887px) Image search: [Google]
1468107291468.png
644KB, 1307x887px
Everyone knows you should be with Carlos.
>>
File: big and thick.jpg (34KB, 229x342px) Image search: [Google]
big and thick.jpg
34KB, 229x342px
Truth be told, I want to stay with Zero until things get normal again. Then we can maybe end on peaceful terms and stay friends. I don't want to lose his friendship. In the end maybe I'll even stay with him. But for right now that's my plan.

I can't ask Sigma to wait for me. I want to keep him for myself but there's a better fit for him out there. I want him but I need to solve this other issue first. Zero is too important to me.

I know I sound like I'm just saying it with no meaning.
>>
Maybe you need a cuckhold or swinger boyfriend. An open relationship is the only way you can be happy, because it seems you are incapable of being faithful to one guy.
>>
>>18240582
What's up with women and always wanting to be friends with their former lovers? The shit never last.
>>
>>18240692

They need a backup just in case the current boyfriend fails. This "friend" is on a fuck waiting list.
>>
Is this yuki?
>>
>>18239411
>Please answer like it was real.

Because it's definitely 100% shitty fucking bait.
>>
I wouldn't even be in your situation in the first place because I'm not a whore. But anyway, I think you should leave "Zero" alone and let him heal. Never see him again. You're being selfish and cruel to him and he deserves better than you.
>>
>>18241136
I think it is. Like, a kaname insert or something?
>>
>>18240582
>Then we can maybe end on peaceful terms and stay friends.
You're fucking retarded. You keep emotionally cheating on him, tried to get the guy you jerked off to chat him up as a pretend therapist, and basically refuse to decide on anything.

The moment he sorts this shit out he'll run for the hills and for good reason.
>>
>>18241596
It was wrong afterall anon. But thank you for (You)
>>
>>18239367
>please help me I already know the answer because I don't actually want your help I just want you to know how important and complicated ny life and feelings are :(((((((((((((((((((

Nah. PLEASE kill yourself. What an ignorant selfish little bitch you are. "Oh, I treat YOU horrible so I want to kill MYSELF and run away from my problems rather than standing up like an adult and facing my shortcommings head on and making the fairest decision I can like any decent person would do... No, I'll just whine about this retarded situation I've weasled my way into because I'm a fuckery machine that runs on cooing and feefees".

Excuse me while I go barf up everything I've ever eaten. You're a disgrace.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (53KB, 958x718px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
53KB, 958x718px
>>18242019
The truth is, I want to be with Sigma but I want to find a way to stay friends and end things on good terms with Zero first.

Is there any hope of this?
>>
>>18242447
new poster here, but from what i get from this thread, probably not. you kinda two timed him more than two times.

also threatening to kill yourself is a great way to get yourself labeled as an abuser in a relationship. pretty fucked up that you roped sigma in like that. you should probably see a shrink to fix that. but really, don't kill yourself; it's wrong even from a non-religious standpoint.
>>
File: Zero-mmx.png (122KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
Zero-mmx.png
122KB, 300x456px
>lets call him zero

nigga

Lmao

nigga
>>
>>18242447
also if zero kills himself it's your fault.
>>
>>18239492
So you can keep on breaking hearts but not a promise?, what are you twelve
Both relationships from the sound of it will end in utter disaster I pity both those guys, not for knowing you but for being so fucking weak by staying, a smart guy would have walked away from that shit a long while ago.
>>
>>18242447
No, there is none, don't see any relationship with either working out though.
>>
>>18239367
>serial poor impulse control
>telling a stranger you're suicidal
>"saved" by said stranger
>in "love" a month later
>unable to give up one fake relationship for a second
>OMG I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Therapy.
>>
File: homer.png (248KB, 503x403px) Image search: [Google]
homer.png
248KB, 503x403px
this is my reaction to this thread
>>
File: 1479310857701.png (1MB, 1223x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479310857701.png
1MB, 1223x1920px
im gonna be frank with you.

You're a piece of shit OP.

You are the hypergamous poison of this society who completely acts on impulse without a thread of thought for other people.

You saw a popular good looking guy and cheated on your boyfriend who loves you (who obviously isnt in a good place himself) at the drop of a hat because a better looking specemin came along. And now are looking for people on here to rationalize your completely selfish and frankly, disgusting decision. The worst part is i dont think there is any redemption for you or any fixing you.

I cant give you advice regarding the situation because you wont change your behaviour. You'll go your whole life being the cheating piece of shit you are now who uses relationships as social ladders/stepping stone rather than a mutual loving bond of loyalty between two people because you're fundamentally broken. Its engrained in you since you probably had a shitty childhood with no proper masculine role model and are deeply insecure and now you try to work your way up the cock ladder because you wont find any self worth unless you're with a 10/10 (never going to happen) because you only value yourself based on how people see you.

Dump bf and dump the other 6/10 (you met him at a convention lel he's no higher than a 6) cuck you cheated on him form, work on yourself. Get a fucking hobby or join a gym and just have casual encounters with people from now on. apologize to zero, reflect on how you've completely betrayed the trust of someone who loves and knowingly lied to him to protect your selfish actions because you have no regard for others. The worst part is that nobody will call you out for it IRL and you'll probably (even though you play the woeth me, boo hoo im depressed card) thinking you're awesome. Let me tell you you're not awesome and no matter how many people you get wanting to fuck you you'll always be rotten and insecure on the inside.

https://youtu.be/vjAv5XhK8Xo
>>
>>18242613
>70% of divorces initiated by women
knew that but
>10x more men commit suicide than women post divorce
thats crazy, but considering current divorce law its not surprising

nice video overall. puts numbers on things i already knew

and i like that
>>
>>18242447
You only want to remain friends with Zero for your own ego. Because it will make you feel good about yourself, like you didn't abandon him. Well you already fucking betrayed him you dumb, monstrous whore. Fuck you.
>>
>>18242613
>you probably had a shitty childhood with no proper masculine role model and are deeply insecure and now you try to work your way up the cock ladder because you wont find any self worth unless you're with a 10/10 (never going to happen) because you only value yourself based on how people see you
Fug. Not OP but your post really activated my almonds. It seems most women these days want the fast life of multiple partners and no worries but in the back of their mind, they know they're a ticking time bomb and they'll eventually need to settle down. Especially with social media these days where a hookup is just a few taps away, the days of exclusive monogamy seem to be running thin.

Anyway, don't mean to derail the thread. Just wanted to let you know your post was analyzed by at least one person.
>>
>>18243050
yup, thats all true. and the solution isnt very pretty and it probably wont get fixed because men arent getting angry or doing anything about it

were about to have an entire genration of 35 year old childless single girls who realize that they traded happiness 10-15 years of meaningless sex.

it would be a fun experiment if it wasnt happening in our countries and fucking up our civilization
>>
File: 1411291861756.gif (972KB, 245x181px) Image search: [Google]
1411291861756.gif
972KB, 245x181px
>>18243145
>>18243050

I find it amazing sometimes kids like you can look at the same world I look at and see something so far disconnected from reality. As distressing as it sounds I sometimes wonder what it would be like to live a day as a brain-washed red-piller. I keep looking and looking and for the life of me I just can't understand what any of you are talking about.

Very strange days. Strange days indeed.
>>
OP, take time away from relationships, you're to immature to handle one.
Also, wtf are you depressed about? There are millions of people on this earth who just want to be normal and you are complaining about??? About how you dug your own grave with highly avoidable situations, not once, not twice, but three freaking times, Seriously?! I am 2 months today clean from alcohol where i had life threatening withdrawls (that i didn't know or guessed it would/could happen...) for 80+ hours straight and a month of severe depression and vivid nightmares beause of chemical imbalances aswell as a plethora of symptoms from heart palpitations to tremors that arestill around. I was willing to die on the spot but guess who isn't weak? Fuck off you attention whore. Do you even fucking know what depression is? Because your the only one causing it!!!
>>
>>18243172
>talk to most white girls
>they dont want kids

>girls openly talk about how many guys they fuck
>government more and more socialist
>no incentive to get married/divorce is incing for women

try leaving the house or watching something other than CNN once in awhile and youll see it too
>>
Reading this thread made me feel better. I know I am not as terrible as op. She is the devil in disguise
>>
Here's the latest:

Met up with Sigma last night and played some Vidya at a local hangout. 0 knew about it. Sigma and I snuggled on the couch at the venue. God I really love him I love everything about him. Zero message me and asked how things were going and if I was having a good time with Sigma and I told him yes. I didn't really care until I got home and sigma wasn't with me. Then I spoke to zero and told Sigma that with how my conversation with zero was going after tonight I'd only pretty much be able to speak to one of the two of them anymore. But then zero and I had a nice time on the phone and when I finally started talking to Sigma he made me angry. I wasn't feeling all that great and he had to come in and be rude, asking me when enough is enough and questioning what I'm doing and why this is still dragging on. He really pissed me off and I kind of freaked out on him and he asked why we needed to fight. I told him that zero gave me some conditions of what he wants and based on those conditions Sigma said he agreed and the wording sounds like zero plans on breaking up with me or already has given that the first condition was that I need to learn to be alone which is something Sigma has said to me before too.

I keep asking him to let me die but he stops me and remind me to just think about how happy we were earlier that night and the day before and that there's no reason to kill myself. I don't want zero to leave. In the end though it seemed that he was going to.

Today 0 came back and decided he doesn't want to break up because there's no reason we can't be having As Nice of a time as we had the night before while we were hanging out late on the phone after sigma went to bed. Cigarette had asked me to talk on the phone and I told him that I probably would but zero called me suddenly out of nowhere and I told signal we couldn't call anymore so that's why that happened.
>>
When I've been in zeros position, except I left the slut after she cheated on my twice.
Zero is just a loner... Like us all, and what do you do? Carry his heart to the fucking sky just to throw it back down.
Over and over again, seriously OP kys and not because your filth but so zero can see you burning in hell after he swallows a bottle of pills
>>
>>18245244
Sigma just showed there that he only wants to fuck you and get zero out of the picture so he can have an easy fucktoy. God it's to fucking easy to see
>>
Anyways I told Sigma about zero changing his mind and all he said was that he was disgusted especially after zero said I needed to be alone. He asked if I would be willing to walk away from zero and I said yes and eventually he asked under what conditions I would do so. I told him that I didn't know and he seem to get pretty cold and unenthusiastic when I talked about hooking up with him and taking care of his needs comma responding that I couldn't take care of both of them nor does he expect me to service him at this point any further so that he won't be disappointed when I don't. He told me that there will be a point where enough is enough and that one's that reaches it will be too late. I got annoyed with him even though I understood and hung up not wanting to talk anymore. I'm going to take a nap. I just want him to let me die.
>>
>>18245261
Your a fucking slut OP. You're way to immature for any relationship.
>>
>>18245261
I forgot to mention this but I also told Sigma that I was a little disappointed when zero told me he wanted to stay. I think this is part of why he gave me attitude when I couldn't answer under what conditions I would walk away
>>
Consider going out the polyamorous closet for any future relationships so you can't fuck it up that badly next time.
Because you do love both, right?
>>
Alright. Tonight I finally ended things with zero. I had dinner with Sigma and after lots of seemingly distant and unusual body language, he said, "Don't throw this away."

He continued on after a while saying that after what happened last night he's had enough and isn't sure he can take more.

We were holding hands not long after and after asking why zero went back on his word that I should be alone, I explained that zero would leave if sigma and I did anything this Saturday at an event we are going to.

He said to me that there's no doubt I would because we are literally holding hands right now. At this point why continue with zero? He was right. He went on a bit but ultimately i realized the situation and asked zero if he'd prefer I end it now if I would just do stuff tomorrow anyway and he said yeah.

We still talked after that but... that's it I guess. I sat with sigma for a few hours after that just playing vidya and hanging out.

We will see what comes next.
>>
>>18239367
>>18239377
Yeah, you don't deserve either. Go to therapy first and fix yourself because you're fucked up.

>Mikan sprites
You're probably posting this for attention, aren't you?
>>
>>18246285
do you have a discord or anything?
>>
>>18247051
Let's just say I don't and won't have one.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 240x200px
>>18239616
gain weight until you reach a medium size clothing and both of them will come running away from you

problem solved
>>
>this thread lasted for three days
Sometime /adv/.

You're alright.
>>
>>18247343
I would have loved to talk to you. You seem like a very interesting person. Not necessarily a good one though.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.