[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a possible false rape charge coming my way. How can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1481906895687.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481906895687.gif
3MB, 500x375px
I have a possible false rape charge coming my way. How can I defend myself? I already have saved pictures of all conversations and bruises left on ME.

>girl(friend) asks me to go out drinking
>we are both drunk
>leave the bar because shes acting really stupid. she cant even walk. keeps falling down.
>a 10 minute walk to her house turns into an hour walk
>get her to her house, both of us are drunk, she clearly more drunk than I.
>whenever something bad happens when I'm drunk, i try my hardest to stay concious and coherent
>shes running into the middle of the street screaming at people, at houses, crying
>trying to get her to stop
>all the sudden she starts making out with me
>push her off
>does this 5 times
>gives me a hickey
>try to leave
>she keeps dragging me back
>break away from her and leave her in front of her house, i go home
>next morning she says i took advantage of her and is telling everyone that i used her

So like I mentioned before, what can I do?

This was a lose/lose situation for me. If i walked her home, this happens. If I let her walk herself home, she could have gotten mugged or raped, and it would be my fault because I let a girl go home by herself drunk after midnight.

She messaged me a big long text about how scum i am, how im worthless, how i need to stop telling people shes in love with me, etc. etc.

I literally did nothing like that.

Best part? This isnt the first time shes gotten really drunk and tried kissing me. I guess because I pushed her away twice she snapped? Idk. I didnt want to kiss her back because she had a boyfriend at the time and I dont really see her like that, but shes convinced that I'm head over heels for her and tried using her.
>>
>>18223185

you didn't enter her home right? is there any text history where she more or less confirms or denies this?
>>
>>18223220
physically impossible for me to enter her home. Her parents do not allow any guys inside her home.

no sex. no touching. literally only a drunk kiss.
>>
Sue her for slander
>>
Well cry me a river if you can't prevent yourself from raping an innocent woman.
>>
>>18223185
Your reputation can get ruined, but even with rape you're innocent until proven guilty. If you didn't rape her there is literally no way for you to get into legal trouble. Even if you did rape her, but she didn't get a rape kit done immediately there would be almost no chance of conviction. Get a free consult from a lawyer and go from there, because I'm not a lawyer, but that is my understanding of the laws.
>>
>>18223236

okay, so wait, her parents are an alibi that prove you didn't do anything, so her only claim in court would be 'HE TRIED TO KISS ME IN PUBLIC'?

yeah you're not going to get a rape charge OP.
>>
If anyone is still in the thread, i must also add that this girl has been telling my younger brother, who is 6 years younger than her, that he should drink and smoke with her.
>>
>>18223185
I'm not so sure about your social reputation, but you should be all clear with any legal trouble.
>>
>>18223185
Basically it's hur wurd over yours, because girl powah and all bar men are evil

So you're going to jail no matter what

Why not turn the false accusation into a real one?
>>
B-but all the feminists on Facebook said fake rape claims NEVER happn! How can this possibly be?? A woman would never lie to get her way or make herself feel better, since they are mentally adults and very emotionally mature, so you must therefore be lying.

Good luck, dude, I think you won't have a problem shaking off these false claims. She has literally no evidence against you.
>>
>>18223496

>implying women don't lose in court all the fucking time
>implying anyone will believe a girl was raped by a guy without any evidence and with her own parents admitting he never even entered the house

shes not goign to claim she was raped in the streets then came inside just fine
>>
>>18223364
hot, guide him to hit it, please big bro
>>
>>18223364
>>18224269
She sounds utterly psychotic and not worth the trouble
>>
>>18224274
she just needs a cute boi dicking to ease her troubled mind.
also >breaking atleast 3 laws
gives you complete upper hand
>>
>>18224021

>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board, broski. This place aint for you.
>>
File: pikapi.jpg (14KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
pikapi.jpg
14KB, 407x286px
>>18224367
>every other /adv/ thread has a stupid newfag sending someone to r9k now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.