[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 23

File: 1222.jpg (131KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1222.jpg
131KB, 1280x1024px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>*NEW* How do I ask a friend out without it being awkward, ruining our friendship or putting them on the spot?
You don't. Ask them out or don't ask them out, it's up to you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
How often should you text a girl your dating? still in the early stages so i dont want to seem clingy. Cheers ladies and gents
>>
>>18221604
I pretty much only text her when she texts me first, though if I hear nothing most of the day I just send a random message about whatever shit I'm doing or something.
>>
Should I beware of a girl who has turned her read receipt off on whatsapp?

I figured that every people I met who have this are big assholes.

I really like her, but I don't know enough about her, as small or stupid as it is, should I see it as a red flag?
>>
>>18221604
Really depends on how texty you both are. Early on is when you tend to reach that text-heavy flirting stage that everyone likes to joke about but actually exists. If she's into it then keep up communication, if she's not then just minimise it.
>>
Women

1. Do you enjoy casual sex, and if so why? I thought women were more mental and needed to feel romance to enjoy it?

2. Do most girls you know like the idea of casual sex or are most against it? Who's in the minority?
>>
>>18221608
>>18221617
cool thank you. been texting pretty often but got one word reply today so stopped and thought id check in here
>>
Are there girls who want to act like a mom for a guy in a relationship?
>>
>>18221632
>1. Do you enjoy casual sex, and if so why? I thought women were more mental and needed to feel romance to enjoy it?
No. I find it unpleasant and impersonal.
>. Do most girls you know like the idea of casual sex or are most against it? Who's in the minority?
Most girls I know like casual sex (I am in uni). People like me are in the minority.
>>
>>18221616
This is such a stupid non-issue. She doesn't want a bunch of thirsty beta-orbiters all up in her shit if she sees they messaged her and has nothing to say back. Literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
We added each other on whatsapp.
She never texted me one word since.

Does it mean she isn't interested?
Doesn't a girl who likes you try to know more about you or at least send a "hi :)".
>>
>>18221650
>>18221650
>>18221650

If you have to ask you know the answer.
>>
>>18221653
I guess so.

Thanks.
>>
>>18221643

>Most girls I know like casual sex
This is both saddening and frustrating to hear

Thanks for the answer though.
>>
People with good skin how do I make mine clearer. I've been washing it every night before I sleep and using moisturizer and it's been clearing up well but it stopped and I haven't seen much progress in the past couple months? Thanks.
>>
>>18221659
Consume less sugar.
>>
Girls: What do you think constitutes a good Tinder bio?
>>
>>18221648
The fact she may be a deceiving slut who hides herself makes me want to avoid her.
>>
>>18221643
>Most girls I know like casual sex (I am in uni). People like me are in the minority.
Do they do dates and all that first? There's someone at my uni I'm pretty is into me for probably something casual but I don't know how to proceed.
>>
>>18221659
There's a whole science to it. exfoliate, cleanse, tone, moisturise, sometimes a specific blemish targeter.
>>
>>18221663
>she might be all these awful things I'm going to instantly attribute to her because she does this one thing I don't like

Sounds like a you problem homie.
>>
>>18221660
Haven't been eating processed sugar
>>18221667
Any reccs?
>>
Guys,

What's your opinion on a girl who has no friends? I have a lot of acquaintances and I am a friendly person so I get along with most people, but I don't really have anyone right now who would I would consider a close friend. Most of my friends from high school are married and have children now so I couldn't really relate to them anymore and we had a slow falling out. College stuff has kept me incredibly busy and I'm not great at bridging the gap from acquaintance to good friend so I don't have anyone that I hang out with regularly. I'm in my early 20s if that adds anything.

Is this a red flag when it comes to dating? I'm talking to a guy right now who has a ton of friends and I'm worried he might might find me strange or be less attracted as he finds out about my situation.
>>
>>18221657
Allow me to chime in, most *people* like casual sex. Some people don't. It has little to do with being male or female. Why is it necessary for you to be a judgemental asshole about it? If everyone's being safe and it's all consensual, what does it matter?
>>
>>18221664
Some will. Others won't. It depends on what each girl is looking for. Some like lowkey stuff with people they trust, and some like quick and easy and never see you again. Just keep talking to girls till you find one that's looking for all the same things you are.
>>
>>18221673
Not that big of a deal. A lot of us understand that once you enter college you will lose a lot of people you consider friends because you're just too busy to hang out and such. He'll realize that you're a friendly person with many acquaintances who just doesn't have the time currently to make new ones. As long as you're not isolating yourself and shying away from anyone you're mostly good
>>
>>18221671
Honestly just go to a beauty store or something and ask. It's what they're paid to do. There is no one product for all skin types.
>>
>>18221670
Didn't I say that every people who had this thing turned out to be an asshole
It's obvious.

Somebody who wants to hide stuff openly(like I didn't read your message...) Is not courageous enough.
>>
>>18221673
Well it can easily be overlooked since you were busy with college and they got married etc but if you're still busy with college or work, then it's red flag since it would show all your priorities are for work and not the relationship.
>>
>>18221673
Bitch fuck you.

Girls can never have a problem dating.

I don't even believe a girl would ask herself that shit.

"I don't have any friends, are guys going to turn me down"

Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>18221683
How do people think like this? Actual question
>>
>>18221673
I think if you explain, just like you have here, it should be fine. Be honest and up front about it and if he genuinely likes you he'll understand.
>>
>>18221690
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18221681
Will do thanks!
>>
>>18221673
I wouldn't count it as a red flag as such. I would be surprised but I am personally aware of how easy it can be to wind up with no particularly close friends.

My only concern would be that you not having friends would mean that you would be relying on me for all your social needs - i.e. I would sometimes want to just be with my friends without you and this would leave you by yourself and possibly feeling pretty ditched.
>>
>>18221673
It's a little strange, but no dealbreaker.
>>
>>18221683
There's so much wrong with this statement. How about having enough balls to not care whether she's read your bullshit message or not and get on with your life. If she likes you, she'd message you back, otherwise she probably doesn't care. What does your perception of her having seen your message have ANYTHING to do with her character?
>>
>>18221691
It seems obvious to me, I don't even know why I ask that.
Somebody who doesn't want you to know he/she read a message means she/he probably is a big liar.

>>18221698
I never messaged her.
>>
>>18221675

Because I'm a virgin by choice and I'd like to find someone who is the same or at least has some sort of sexual morality which most people don't seem to believe in anymore. This is why I said it's saddening and frustrating. It's just narrowing my chances of actually finding a wife and starting a family, which is also something most people don't seem to want anymore. I'm not even religious.

I'm not sure if you're male or female, but considering all the evidence throughout history that women are more prone to feeling attached after sex and how their brains are wired for commitment, I don't understand why then they would get any pleasure out of casual sex because there's no closeness or intimacy. It's just bumping pelvises with someone you barely know and nothing comes from it. Even as a guy I don't understand how to have sex with someone without loving them or having emotions for them. So it's even more of a mindfuck when women who throughout history have been that way and then are suddenly not.

I asked the question to girls if most girls they know enjoy casual sex because I'm trying to gauge just how common it is and whether or not women who like casual sex are the majority or just a vocal minority.
>>
>>18221715
Regardless of how common or uncommon, and I'd argue that yes in today's society sex is pretty open and free and nobody sees the point in denialism it's pretty common, you're obviously putting this imposition on yourself and any future mate. That's just something you have to deal with. Find somebody who feels that same way you do about sex. You'd do better going out and meeting girls rather than polling the internet. Believe it or not, the accidental virgin is just as common as the intentional one.
>>
>>18221708
Would you rather know when she doesn't reply to someone who's so self-conscious and insecure that he believes not having read receipts on makes a woman a liar and deciever?
>>
>>18221695
No problem.
>>
>>18221724

>You'd do better going out and meeting girls rather than polling the internet.

Well yeah I get that. I just poll because I'm still trying to understand the psychology of it. Men are simple. Most of them just want a good body and will fuck almost any girl that throws themselves at him. Of course there's always the odd case such as myself who thinks as women have traditionally have with strong desire for intimacy and closeness.

Considering that a lot of women will say how they're more attracted to a man's personality rather than his body and how they like cuddling and closeness, it just doesn't make any logical sense that they would enjoy carnal pleasure with nothing else. Sex is very mental for both genders but mental in different ways. Like, how can women even get off if there's no intimacy? It seems most women prefer clitoral stimulation over penetration anyways and few even orgasm from penetration. If that's the case why even have penetration? Some will say it's not about whether or not they orgasm, but if you're not orgasming and you're not creating a bond with someone, then what's the point? What can the possibly get out of it?
>>
>>18221725
Again.
Every body I had on whatsapp that had this thing was perceived by everyone as an asshole.
And they turned out to be assholes.

Why don't call it what it is? Cowardice.

Somebody who doesn't give a fuck how people feel or say don't hide small shit like this.

Like what's even the mentality "lmao I didn't answer because I didn't read".
>>
>>18221753
>What can the possibly get out of it?

It still feels good you dingus. Orgasm is not the ultimate end goal of every sexual encounter. ESPECIALLY for women. For as much as you pretend to know, you seem to have this weird fixation on intimacy and closeness being linked to some puritanical sexual ideal. Most girls aren't just fucking every dick that walks past them, and even if they're not in an "I'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend and no one else will ever touch our genitals but us ever again" relationship, they can still be sleeping with someone they trust for physical and emotional intimacy. Even if it's just for one night. Sex is sex. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, and putting it off forever will change nothing.
>>
File: 1z6xgf6.jpg (19KB, 361x308px) Image search: [Google]
1z6xgf6.jpg
19KB, 361x308px
>>18221756
>Every body I had on whatsapp that had this thing was perceived by everyone as an asshole.

You're a part of a hivemind that refuses to think for itself because everyone already agrees. It's OK, you don't have to keep explaining it. She's better off without you, you're exactly the kind of egotistical dumbass she's avoiding by not letting you know she read your messages :^)
>>
>>18221759

>They can still be sleeping with someone they trust for physical and emotional intimacy. Even if it's just for one night.

I'm just trying to understand how intimate you can be with someone when you're just gonna leave the next day and never have a relationship with them. That's not intimacy, it's using their body as a tool to get off.

Intimacy is built off of getting to know a person and feeling close to them. Going out to a club and coming home with a stranger to have sex doesn't provide that. You barely know them.
>>
>>18221767
It's what it is dumbass.

Read receipt off = Liar+ not trust worthy.
>>
>>18221774
>I'm just trying to understand how intimate you can be with someone when you're just gonna leave the next day and never have a relationship with them. That's not intimacy, it's using their body as a tool to get off.

This sounds like you're trying to describe a one night stand. This is one very specific (and less common than movies would like you to believe, do I really need to spell that out for you?) kind of sex and not all the rest of sex. Most girls don't have sex with people they just met. Or even people they don't know well. Casual sex is a weird give and take space of people who trust each other enough to engage in sex mutually providing comfort and release. Sometimes sex screws up friendships. Sometimes sex augments friendships without having a measurable effect on them outside of the one event. Sometimes sex makes exclusive relationships like the one you want. But trying to categorize it as "one thing I don't like and not doing it at all" is a fallacious argument. How can you understand anything when your mind is so closed?
>>
File: 115.png (13KB, 480x323px) Image search: [Google]
115.png
13KB, 480x323px
>>18221782
If you're so sure, why are you still arguing?
>>
>>18221786
Fuck you.
It's hard to admit your crush is a slut.
>>
>>18221756
I have read receipts off.

I took them off because if the conversation dies and I am the last one who messaged, it makes me anxious to have my text on "read" without a reply.
If you don't have them, you don't get them.
>>
>>18221803
Like i said
You lie to yourself and you're not good enough to not give a fuck.
>>
>>18221805
That's not what you said.
You said
>Somebody who doesn't give a fuck how people feel or say
which isn't the case.
>>
File: 1393099467871.jpg (44KB, 657x600px) Image search: [Google]
1393099467871.jpg
44KB, 657x600px
>>18221805
>crying about read receipts
>acting hard
>>
>>18221783

Not wanting to partake in casual sex at all doesn't make you close-minded. If anything, I'd argue those who do have casual sex are the close-minded ones because they're doing what everyone else is doing and not thinking anything of it or the long term effects such as HIV and pregnancies which CAN happen even with birth control or condoms. Not to mention the fact that women retain the DNA of their past partners. I don't want to be where someone else has been, nor do I want my children to potentially be affected if in fact the DNA can have any affect on the offspring.

Look, I'm not gonna get on my soap box and get all preachy because I don't want to be that guy, but most men I know don't want a girl who's slept around. The less partners the better, and it's not because they care about tightness or any of that, but it's because purity is an admirable quality and makes you more comfortable with the idea that this woman could be a good mother to your children some day. Sex is supposed to be a gift to the other person. It's something you can give them that you've not given to anyone else. When someone's already had sex (male or female), it really dilutes the beauty and specialty in sex and people don't seem to get that. It's a two-way street too. If I was a woman, I would be equally repulsed by a man that's had past partners.
>>
>>18221809
That's what I said dumbass.
He is afraid of how people feel about him.
>>
>>18221632
>1. Do you enjoy casual sex, and if so why? I thought women were more mental and needed to feel romance to enjoy it.
I don't enjoy casual sex. I have sex just with people I'd raise my kids with. I don't have any desire to have sex with someone I don't care about. They don't even turn me on.

I don't need to feel "romance" to enjoy it, I enjoy very kinky and unromantic sex.

>Do most girls you know like the idea of casual sex or are most against it? Who's in the minority?
I am in uni. 3/4 of the girls I know are against it.
I know just one person who had more than a couple of partners.
>>
>>18221811
All right, let's take it from the top.

>Not wanting to partake in casual sex at all doesn't make you close-minded.
First, I didn't say you were close-minded for wanting to maintain your virginity. I said you were close-minded for believing sex can't exist outside of your high-minded ideals and this cold impersonal vacuum in which you see all casual sex taking place.

>Not wanting to partake in casual sex at all doesn't make you close-minded...
Here you make a bunch of broad sweeping statements about the dangers of irresponsible and unsafe sex. Yes, it's possible you can get an STD even if you use a condom. That doesn't mean every person taking part in safe sex is going to get AIDS. And then you prove your total ignorance with this line about immortal sperm living in a vagina until you decide to get your future hypothetical wife pregnant. Are you being serious right now? Do you honestly know nothing of biology? Are you actually 12?

>Look, I'm not gonna get on my soap box and get all preachy because... (goes on to be preachy)
I understand the sentiment of not wanting to be with the town bicycle. There's lots of reasons most reasonable people wouldn't want that. But here's a hypothetical for you: You meet a girl. She's everything you've ever dreamed of and she's completely devoted to you, but she had a high-school sweetheart she stayed with through the first of college that she believed she'd marry but he duped her that first summer. Are you really going to reject this woman outright because she's had a single sexual partner? Does her one other monogamous heterosexual relationship make her an unfit mother? You've got these really messed up connections between abstinence and purity and moral righteousness and I gotta tell you man, the world is WAY more gray than all of that. You're the one missing out for thinking like this.
>>
File: 1389553149323.gif (2MB, 350x251px) Image search: [Google]
1389553149323.gif
2MB, 350x251px
>>18221811

>Not to mention the fact that women retain the DNA of their past partners

Holy fucking shit you're dumb. There was ONE study published in Australia that showed that female FLIES retained some genetic information of past mates. Flies, nigga. Flies. There is absolutely 0 scientific data to support your claim that female human beings retain DNA of their past partners. None. Quit with this redpill meme shit and get you some book learning, numbnuts.

>When someone's already had sex (male or female), it really dilutes the beauty and specialty in sex

This is my favorite meme.
>>
>>18221811
>Not to mention the fact that women retain the DNA of their past partners. I don't want to be where someone else has been, nor do I want my children to potentially be affected if in fact the DNA can have any affect on the offspring.
They don't.

There's one study about flies (FLIES) that says that some of the chemicals in sperm of previous partners might (MIGHT) influence the female's eggs.
It is not proven that it happens in flies but there's one study about it. There's literally ZERO evidence that it happens in humans. And it isn't about DNA - genetically, your son will be yours.
>>
>>18221831

>But here's a hypothetical for you: You meet a girl. She's everything you've ever dreamed of and she's completely devoted to you, but she had a high-school sweetheart she stayed with through the first of college that she believed she'd marry but he duped her that first summer. Are you really going to reject this woman outright because she's had a single sexual partner?

No because she made a mistake. We all do. I wouldn't have a problem with that. She had sex within the confines of a relationship that she thought would work out but she got fucked over. I would be unfair to be mad at her for that or hold it against her. I would have a problem in the cases of fuck buddies, one night stands, casual flings with friends etc.
>>
File: 1417034143491.gif (3MB, 290x154px) Image search: [Google]
1417034143491.gif
3MB, 290x154px
>>18221838

>I would have a problem in the cases of fuck buddies, one night stands, casual flings with friends etc.

I love fuck buddies, one night stands and casual flings with friends. Lots of good times, bud. Good times indeed.
>>
>>18221838
>cases of fuck buddies, one night stands, casual flings with friends etc.

But there's literally no difference except in the types of relationships in which the sex is taking place. What if the same girl had just been in a string of bad relationships with shitty men who all ended up either dumping her or cheating on her. What's the magic number where she goes from "salvageable relationship material that made a mistake(s)" to "obviously defective and entirely undateable"? What if it's the same girl who got drunk on her first night at school and had a one night stand before deciding she wanted to save herself for marriage? Is it the circumstance or simply the number of partners that's the dealbreaker for you? Because again, the whole world is a lot less black and white than virgins and turbowhores and you're the only one missing out on anything having these unrealistic moral expectations.
>>
>>18221844

>What if it's the same girl who got drunk on her first night at school and had a one night stand before deciding she wanted to save herself for marriage?

It's not so much about what they do but why they do it.

Did they make a mistake? Did they do some dumb shit that they wish they could take back? Did they change after realizing this? Then that's all fine. And in the case of a bad string of relationships with shitty men that dumped her or cheated on her, I would expect that she would be more cautious with me and hold off longer to be sure she doesn't make the same mistake for a 4th time. So yes, that's all fine. But when it comes to them talking about it positively like it was just them exploring their sexuality and they see nothing wrong with it, that's when I realize our social ideals are way off.

>you're the only one missing out on anything having these unrealistic moral expectations
I'm not though. As I said in my first post, I have no desire to have sex outside of a serious relationship. I'm not just morally against it, but the idea of it grosses me out and has no appeal whatsoever.
>>
File: 1391028900873.png (52KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1391028900873.png
52KB, 1000x1000px
How to stop myself from developing feelings for any girl that just happens to pay attention to me?
I noticed the first signs of myself developing feelings for this chick that is in my study group, and I do not like it at all.
She hasn't done anything besides talk with me on occasion, and laugh at my dumb quips, but I already noticed myself starting to develop feelings for her.

How do I stop this?
I don't want to have feelings for her. It would only bring me emotional pain in the end.
>>
>>18221864
Get a girl friend, then the other things will seem insignificant, and even if that fails you've still learned to not continually chase people
>>
>>18221857
>It's not so much about what they do but why they do it.
OK. So do you not see how being judgemental and assuming the worst about everyone who's ever had sex isn't healthy? Regardless of whether you're trying to date them or not. Particularly since you are willfully abstaining from sex yourself, who are you to judge? You literally have no experience with what they've gone through or why they did it.

>I'm not though
Just because it's not something you want outside of a really specific circumstance doesn't mean you aren't missing out. Which again, being a judgemental asshole about something you're CHOOSING to know nothing about is a real dick move.
>>
File: 1376457939016.gif (495KB, 194x172px) Image search: [Google]
1376457939016.gif
495KB, 194x172px
>>18221857

Rock on dog. You do you. As long as you can avoid being a sanctimonious cunt about your difference of opinion about the value of sex and relationships then I see nothing abnormal or wrong about thinking the way you do.

Live your life the way you want to, I say. Just avoid using it as a platform for feeling better than other people. There is nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality. There is nothing wrong with someone talking about their sexuality positively. If they practice safe sex and carry themselves with some dignity I don't see an issue. People jump off of cliffs or skydive or bungie jump and risk life and limb every day to endure a rush of human experience so, societal conditioning aside I don't see why participating in sexual exploration is so much crazier or inherently shameful.

Some people don't feel that same kind of societal shame or repression and, for whatever reason, feel like reclaiming their sexual identity from a society that kind of stresses you shouldn't.

Its not my thing, personally, but whatever. If that's not what you're into then cool, but you don't have the moral high ground. I have no problem with people just preferring different brands of intimacy or relationship configurations but as soon as people start talking about their moral high ground I get a fucking head ache and start feeling like throwing elbows.
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18221867
>get a girl friend
Never gonna happen senpai.
I'm soon to be 24 year old, kissless, handholdless virgin.
The train for normal relationships etc has left ages ago. I got the experience level of a 13 year old in this regard, no woman would ever want me.
Plus I am ugly so there.
>>
>>18221870

>OK. So do you not see how being judgemental and assuming the worst about everyone who's ever had sex isn't healthy?

You're right on this. I guess my main thing is that if I got to know them and found out they were just a hedonist and had sex in the past just for fun without anything else and no regrets, that's when I'd lose interest. Obviously there are other circumstances like the ones you previously mentioned.
>>
>>18221880
All I can do is hope you realize that sex isn't so cut and dry as doing it and not doing it. For what it's worth, I've tried every kind of sex by this point in my life, but nothing beats serious monogamous girlfriend sex. You're right, it's a heady sort of euphoria being each other's firsts (my first girlfriend and I were both virgins, now we're not together, such is life) but sex is about who you're with right then, it's not supposed to be about who you might've been with before or who might come after. Unless that's what you make it about.
>>
Guys, have you ever rejected a girl on the basis of having stretch marks?
>>
>>18221901
Are you the same girl who keeps asking about stretch marks in practically every thread?
>>
>>18221901
Nope. They aren't a big deal honestly.
>>
>>18221901
It's the same as any other physical imperfection, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some guys have issues with it, some guys don't at all. Some might find them kind of gross but still care enough about you as a person to overlook them. It could literally be anything.
>>
>>18221844
>What's the magic number where she goes from "salvageable relationship material that made a mistake(s)" to "obviously defective and entirely undateable"?
Even though the exact tipping point is hard to pin down, it does not mean the entire argument is moot. If someone keeps consistently dating shitty people and they hate getting pumped and dumped but continue anyways odds are they're an idiot.
>>
>>18221901
No. Have seen women talk about how gross they are though.

t. guy with stretch marks
>>
To grills,

why aren't you all anime? Why do you have to all be 3DPD sluts?

from,
me
>>
>>18221931
So guys like you leave us alone.
>>
>>18221935
Jokes on you I'm going to harass women regardless

DUMBO
>>
>>18221931
I swear anime has become a way to filter out people who shouldn't reproduce.
>>
File: SAO.png (1MB, 1024x1241px) Image search: [Google]
SAO.png
1MB, 1024x1241px
>>18221941
Life always finds a way.
>>
>>18221935
Why is god so cruel? All I wanted was for Nico to give me a blowjob all night.

Another question, are all girls entirely made up of hopes and dreams? Or does it all go to the breast fat?
>>
Ladies, would you date Facebook loser? Basically a guy who doesn't have many pics or likes on his stuff. No activity.

Does that kinda give you a red flag in anyway?

What if you knew them in person and they were really cool to hang out with but just were losers on social media?
>>
Do girls ever read classics? Or can they only read YA, or Instagram post? Do girls read Nietzsche or Baudelaire?
>>
how is a baby born?
>>
>>18221951
>Ladies, would you date Facebook loser? Basically a guy who doesn't have many pics or likes on his stuff. No activity.

It would be hypocritical of me, seeing as I don't have much activity.

>Does that kinda give you a red flag in anyway?
Not really. I don't think about it.

>What if you knew them in person and they were really cool to hang out with but just were losers on social media?
Even better. I like I said, I have little social media presence either, I have facebook but no Instagram, Snapchat, or Twitter. Just facebook and steam.
>>
>>18221953
>Do girls ever read classics?
Yes, I do.
> Or can they only read YA, or Instagram post?
Never touched YA tbqh. Jumped straight from Deltora Quest to Austen and Dickens.
>Do girls read Nietzsche or Baudelaire?
Are they really the best you can do? I mean, I've read Nietzsche and a bit of Baudelaire, but Nietzsche is pretty NEET tier.
>>
>>18221953
Individual women might.

The vast majority of women just read John Green maybe.
>>
>>18221959
Just setting down the grounds, what's your power level?
>>
>>18221953
Given that women are more likely to have degrees in things like English and philosophy, it's probably men who don't read classics.
>>
>>18221963
Not going to dignify that with an answer.
>>
>>18221967
>having standards
>on a Taiwanese shadow-puppet play image board
Come on now, embrace it, we are ALL autistic here. Even if you are a girl.
>>
>>18221953
>Do girls ever read classics?
Yes.

>Or can they only read YA, or Instagram post?
I read young adults when I was younger.
Now I am 24 so obviously that's not really my target.

>Do girls read Nietzsche or Baudelaire?
I read them in 10th grade.
>>
>>18221951
>Ladies, would you date Facebook loser?
Yes. I prefer people who aren't hyper-active on social media.

>Does that kinda give you a red flag in anyway?
No, not at all.

>What if you knew them in person and they were really cool to hang out with but just were losers on social media?
Perfectly fine.
>>
>>18221972
How are you defining power level for her anyway?
>>
>>18221975
What books has she read, philosophers she is into etc.
>>
File: 1377241805555.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1377241805555.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>18221953

I don't get this meme. Since when was it decided that reading the convoluted philosophical ramblings of 19th century alcoholics become the benchmark for intelligence?

Any fucking bird-brained sperglord can pick up a classic novel. Reading a book isn't an inherently intelligent act especially if you apply this so called intelligence by coming on to 4chan and making sweeping generalizations about women. This really just feels like old school pretentiousness reconfigured for new age assholes; as if the only difference between a useless sperglord with a superiority complex and a well refined intellectual is reading a couple books.

I'm not saying that reading books isn't great I'm just saying that you can't polish a turd, even if the polish you're trying to use is a philosophy book.
>>
>>18221988
Shhh, he needs to feel superior to 'normies' somehow
>>
>>18221951
Not a femanon but here are my thought:

If you are a very sociable person in life and nice to others or have many friends then no problem..

You can just have a facebook, add a picture and a header, hide your friends and timeline.
They will think nothing of it.

they may think that you're not in many parties or friend groups if you do show your timeline and friend list and they figure it's empty.
It's not that big of a red flag and a girl who likes you won't mind anyway.
>>
>>18221953
>classics
>Nietzsche
>Baudelaire
hows being a pseudo intellectual going?
>>
>>18221753
you are applying to much logic reasoning to this topic.
In my experience, most women just don't know what they want and their actions will be affected by what their family says (except in puberty and maybe beyond), what their friends say and (today probably most importantly) public opinion.

You claim, women had a traditional desire for closeness to a person before having sex with them.
In my eyes, they were just obeying public opinion (girls should stay virgins until marriage, in fact not only girls but becoming a mother is harder to hide than becoming a father). Nowadays, public opinion shifted to: you can have sex with everyone you want, don't be shy, nobody needs a relationship anyway, you can even try sex with someone of the same gender or if you don't like your gender just change it, which is probably a disaster beyond all expectations...
>>
Had a great date with a girl on Tuesday, but now I haven't heard from her since.

How do I stop myself from panicking and looking like an insecure faggot?
>>
>>18222001
>You claim, women had a traditional desire for closeness to a person before having sex with them.
Actually, that is pretty true.
Women's sexual arousal is more driven by mood than by visuals. Women tend to not have sex because "dude is hot" but because they feel good around the person.
>>
>>18221879
No need to be disheartened - just get out there - see what you can do - you never know :) - even I managed
>>
>>18221965
Men don't need to pursue a certain degree to read, you mong.

Fucking A4 gender.
>>
>>18222009
Get out where exactly?
>>
>>18221879
guy here

first time I had sex was with 24, a single cosmic mishap in form of a one night stand. I don't even remember how I picked up the girl as I was blackout drunk at the time and only sobered up on the streets on the (lengthy) way to her apartment.

Never had sex again or even a relationship until I was 29. First gf ever broke up with me after only 3 months, but it was something.

Now I'm 30 and I had one night stands 3 weekends in a row as well as dating a qt during the weekdays. If I managed I have complete faith in you to pull it off as well. It's not gonna be easy, but you're not the type who shies away from a challenge anyways.
>>
>>18222015
No offence, but your experiences don't seem to be anything to aspire towards

> but you're not the type who shies away from a challenge anyways.

Lol you don't know me. I give up all the time, because I have no motivation to even just live. The main reason I haven't ended it all is that it would hurt my parents if I did.

I have already accepted that I will never have children of my own and that I'll die in lonesome wizardhood.
I just want advice on how to stop myself from developing feelings towards girls, which will always end up just hurting me in the long run.
>>18221864
>>
Girls, with total honesty, would you ever be in a relationship with a guy with severe and permanent erectile dysfunction?
>>
>>18222022
>Girls, with total honesty, would you ever be in a relationship with a guy with severe and permanent erectile dysfunction?
No. I'd stay in a relationship if I already loved the guy, but yeah - wouldn't get into one.
>>
Girls:
Girth or length?
Which one is more important in a penis?

I do think girth, for obvious reasons, but just wanna know what other people think.
>>
>>18222029
Slightly-over-average in both aspects is what I honestly prefer.
Neither is extremely more important than the other, and neither matter all that much.
I can get off with a finger, it's not like I need a 9" long coca cola can dick.
>>
Girls.
Somebody you know is into you texts you a simple "hi".
Too creepy?

I want to see if she responds and how fast.
She may as well not respond, in which case I'll know our feelings aren't mutual

If it's too retarded, and just gonna fuck things up, let me know, I suck at this shit, I just want to talk to her but I can't see her until next week.
>>
>>18222038
I'd probably think you're boring, if not "for fuck's sake, what does he want now?"
>>
>>18222017
You can do nothing.
You are entering midlif crysis and your hormones will only make it worse.

You cannot fight it, trust me I tried.

It will stop when you reach 30, by then see yourself if you end up a wizard or not.
>>
>>18222042
Any suggestions?
>>
File: Well, I guess that's that.png (188KB, 800x311px) Image search: [Google]
Well, I guess that's that.png
188KB, 800x311px
>>18222043
Might as well just kill myself then.
I am a failed male.
>>
>>18222036
When masturbating yes, but wouldn't you get more pleasure from the filling that a large girth would give?
>>
>>18222044
Yes, have some reason to talk to her. If you don't have one, then don't text her. Shit like "hey" or "what are you up to?" isn't a conversation starter; don't say something like that and expect her to carry the conversation.
>>
>>18222046
My pussy isn't the batcave. A normal dick fills it up nicely. It hurts if it is stretched.
>>
>>18222050
I see, what is a normal girth size for you?

For some reason, i got the idea the women like the stretching (i got this from women).
>>
>>18222048
Have a reason as in make things up just to talk to her or talk to her only if I need to?
She will know that I'm just using an excuse to engage conversation?

>Don't expect her to carry the conversation.

Isn't it normal to assume she would if she liked me?
>>
I need advice on how to get into the friendzone. anytime i talk to girls they very quickly make it clear theyre interested in more or its really awkward and im forcing myself really hard to get to know them and it feel completely unatural and they never seem interested. I dont understand why this is so hard
>>
>>18222056
>Have a reason as in make things up just to talk to her or talk to her only if I need to?
The latter

>She will know that I'm just using an excuse to engage conversation?
Yep. She'll probably drop off if she gets bored, and given that you thought that 'hi' is a good thing to text someone, that's going to happen pretty soon.

>Isn't it normal to assume she would if she liked me?
Maybe, but it'd work the opposite way too. If you liked her, which you do, you'd carry the conversation. If you can't, then how do you expect to get anywhere with her?
>>
>>18222054
It's not so pleasant, at least for me. It feels good to be filled, but stretched is unpleasant.
My boyfriend is a little under 5.5" in girth and around 6.5" in length and it feels amazing, even if he's a bit too big.
>>
>>18222061
how the fuck do you measure girth, can someone explain what it is and how to measure.
>>
>>18222070
The circumference of the penis.
>>
>>18222060
You're assuming too much and misunderstood my idea.
Why do you say I can't or won't carry the conversation?
>>
>>18222073
>Why do you say I can't or won't carry the conversation?
Because you want to text her "hi". That says so much in and of itself.

And to make matters worse, you're doing it as an experiment to see how fast she responds. That's obsessive and fucking weird.
>>
@girls

I've had a bad breakup with a girl I spent 2 years with like 6 or 7 years ago
We obviously haven't spoke ever since, but for some reason I could never quite get the circumstances out of my mind.
We used to be good friends before being partners, and as partners we were good friends too, liked the same sort of things, talked together a lot.
Years later, I'm sure she's changed quite a bit, especially since she was so young at the time. I feel like our breakup was worse than it should have been, and that I was unfair to her in how I acted and in the things I said at the time.

I feel like I'd get closure from apologizing to her, but at the same time, it's a pretty selfish thing to do to just contact her out of the blue for something as self indulgent as this, especially considering I might not mean anything to her anymore.

Would you get creeped out if one of your exes did that ?
>>
>>18222077
Let me know.
How much does it say or what does it say exactly?
>>
>>18221650
And you haven't either?
>>
>>18221673
I'd be worried she becomes too needy.
Having someone she can vent to outside of me means she won't be unloading all of her shit on me.
That being said it wouldn't be a dealbreaker or anything, but I'd expect it to be the source of other problems.

Better no friends than shit friends though. Fuck those girls who try to ruin their friends' relationships out of jealousy and bitterness.
>>
>>18221587
Girls: thoughts on quiet guys?

Is it a turn off? how much so? would you date one if they were a good match otherwise? friends opinions on them?
>>
>>18222078
I'm not a girl, but personally I don't like when my exes contact me years later to "apologize."

After some time I'm over the wrong-doing anyway, and have already forgiven them as part of the closure process. Why bring it up?

Just my thoughts.
>>
>>18222106
Of course not.
>>
>>18222109
I constantly hear that girls like these out going and confident guys, its really wore me down to the point i dont even bother asking girls on dates as i fear that my lack of sociability will be such turn off.
>>
>>18222108
Because the guy feels guiltily and wants self closure. him apologizing will make him feel like he has set it right and allow him to sleep easy at night.
>>
>>18222077

Actually I'm going to ignore what you say and do it, I'm assuming you project some wrong idea about me and this is why you think she won't like it or I can't carry on.

I'll post what she says just to show how full of sht you are.
>>
>>18222108

yeah pretty much this >>18222117
Tho it's not exactly guilt, because we both had our share of the blame back then, and she didn't apologize either, but it's more like, I feel like I never fully closed that chapter myself and I'm not sure how to.
>>
Women are scary
>>
>>18222118
Okay anon. What you want to do is send her meaningful stuff. Stuff that is important in your like that she can relate to. She likes cats? your cat is doing something cute BOOM

You both work retail jobs? send her a story

You both like this band and they just released a track or something happened to one of the members ?

you just bought a drink or food that you both enjoy? send a picture to her.

It might seem like shit posting, but it lets her into your life, it also solidifies to her that you listen to her and her interests. She can carry the conversation on from there, "oh my cat does this too", "oh i get customers like that all the time" "Lucky, wish i had that"

I explained it very poorly, but i hope you get the general idea anon.
>>
>>18222137
Just remember, they're more afraid of you than you are of them.
>>
File: Tom Araya hair.jpg (53KB, 408x639px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Araya hair.jpg
53KB, 408x639px
Girls

I know this is heavily based on preference, but would you date a guy with long hair? Do you find it attractive? Or do you not really care either way? I used to have long wavy-curly hair that came down to the top of my abdomen. To get an idea I cut it a couple years ago because it was damaged, but I'm debating on growing it back out.

To get an idea, it basically looked like Tom Araya's hair in this pic. Though I didn't have a beard.
>>
>>18222165

forgot to delete that "to get an idea" part in the second paragraph

sorry for double post
>>
>>18222165
No. Guys with long hair are pretty meh. Looks pretty unkempt and messy, plus unless you're 18 or something it's pretty juvenile.
>>
>>18222165
>would you date a guy with long hair?
If he takes proper care of it, sure. It's just that most of the guys I see who have long hair don't put much effort into it so it ends up looking pretty ratty.
>>
>>18222165

Unless you have some cultural reason to have long hair it always kind of makes you look like a deadbeat / someone that's likely to be immature.
>>
>>18222165
No, gross.
>>
>>18222138

Ok so why the fuck would you tell me all this now?

I swear femanons give the worst responses.
Last week one told me that the girl probably isn't interested and I shouldn't try anything because I will get hurt.

The day after I went to talk to her, I get her number and she surprisingly adds me on facebook later on.
She was more than receiptive when we talked.

But then we haven't contacted each other which led me to believe she isn't interested but rather friendly.
>>
>>18222205

I don't think this post was supposed to be as funny as it ended up being
>>
File: Shawn_really disapproval.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Shawn_really disapproval.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>18222180

No cultural reason. I always liked and wanted long hair ever since I was little. That's probably largely due to the fact I watched wrestling and this was the mid-late nineties and guys like Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels had long hair and I pretty much idolized Shawn back then. Then growing up with my taste in music and listening to primarily black metal and extreme metal. It just fits my personality.

I know if I met some metalhead girl at a show it wouldn't be a problem, but I was just wondering about girls outside of that subculture.
>>
>>18222213

Most girls will fall for you for reasons that have nothing to do with you hair, but it's true that for most girls long hair is a slight turn off at first glance, so as long as you're aware of that fact, do whatever you like.
>>
>>18222005
Have you reached out to her at all?
>>
>>18222164
Kek.
>>
>>18221641
no
>>
>>18221641
Most women will say no, but some women do it anyway. No idea why, I've just had a couple girlfriends who suddenly get *really* domestic as soon as they move in with you.
>>
so my boyfriend sometimes doesnt really get a boner. he says he has a low libido but i somehow have the feeling its because of me. should i be insecure?
>>
>>18221641
>Are there girls who want to act like a mom for a guy in a relationship?
I totally do.
I love taking care of my boyfriend's practical needs and being nurturing.
I'm very domestic in general and I am very motherly with everyone, with my boyfriend I just exasperate it.
>>
>>18222281
Can we just date? you can just baby sit me. thanks
>>
>>18222283
Kek
No, I'm already baby-sitting my 28 year old fiancé. Who doesn't even like it, but hey. Such is life.
>>
>>18222276
Why do you suspect him of lying?
>>
>>18222276
nah. it happens.
Try getting him some VigrX Plus
may help. Or just exercise.
>>
>>18222281

God bless you. The world needs more of you.
>>
>>18222281
>>18222267
>>18222228
>>18222177
And other femanons.

I am sitting down with my friend (girl) and she is eating chocolate, one of the chocolates is heart shaped, she breaks it in half, looks at me and goes "ooohhh its me to you" To me that implies that she thinks i like her and she doesn't feel the same way.

She has done it a few other times with random heart shaped objects and stuff, like her little brothers play-dough.

Is she trying to hint at anything ? That she thinks i like her and shes not into me? that shes into me but thinks im not into her ?

In all honesty i dont think of her as anything more than a friend, and as far as i know she feels the same way. Was she joking around or trying to get a message across ?
>>
>>18222290
because i often feel like he just tells people things they want to hear.
>>
>>18222297
Maybe he does. Maybe he doesn't. You've spent a lot of time with him. We've only heard 2 sentences about him. Why do you expect us to have greater insight into his moods and thoughts?
>>
>>18222296
how would we know? is she generally a person who gives hints? if yes then it sounds like she thinks you like her. or maybe not ask her the next time casually and in a joking kind of way
>>
>>18222296
Just ask her you plonk. Why does it never occur to young people to just fucking ask each other what's up when it comes to relationships?

>Hey, what did she mean by t-
ASK HER YOU FUCK, she's a human who has the words
>>
>>18222029
i dont really care nobodys perfect so why should i not be happy with a smaller dick than average. as long as your not disrespectful and judge a woman for small tits, ass or chubbyness
>>
Girls,

How do I get you attracted to me at first sight while wearing glasses? Tell me!!
>>
>>18222322
>while wearing glasses?
Why does that part matter?
>>
>>18222322
Be attractive.
Guys with classes are hot as fuck.
>>
>>18221864
Could I pls get some more advice besides "lol get a gf"
>>
>>18222022
i mean if your really a great guy.. i bet there are ways to figure shit out how to make it work. i mean you can always find a positive way to think about problems
>>
>>18222322
>>18222323
Because I feel Im less desireable if I wear them B-(
>>
>>18222310
I just feel like if she was trying to hint at something and me missing it, asking her might put her on the spot?

>>18222306
Unsure, were not very intimate, we mainly just talk to each other if we are at the same party, or hang out with mutual friends. I think i will ask her next time, but like i said before i feel like there must be a reason she said it like that, and repeated.
>>
>>18222326
No, seriously, that's the best advice here.
>>
>>18222304
I'm a lying piece of shit, she's right.
>>
>>18222276
Of course it's you. It's your weird face and your oniony smell.
>>
>>18222332
ASK. HER. You're out of kindergarten now mate, you can stop wondering what other people are thinking behind those weird fleshy masks on their faces. Humans have these things they use called "words" that communicate ideas and concepts!

Seriously, condescension aside, you can just ask her. She's a big girl, She keeps dropping these hints at you, just ask, "hey, what's up with that?"

Doesn't need to be any big thing, just ask her what's up.
>>
>>18222029

Do girls even care about penis size at all?

From what I've heard, the answer is no like 90% of the time.
>>
>>18222332
try doing the same to her on purpose in a goofy mocking way and then see how she reacts
>>
>>18222325
What type of frames should I get, femanon kun? '3'
>>
>>18222342
most do, sadly. trick is, get yourself a gf that doesn't.
>>
File: nyx-7-pro-03-03-b_3_1__1.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nyx-7-pro-03-03-b_3_1__1.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>18222347
>>
>>18222333
Yeah, but it is not possible for me, so it is useless advice
>>
>>18222355
Why? Because 90% of the time when a guy says, "I can't get a girlfriend" what he really means is, "it would be difficult for me to do that,"
>>
Girls, what are some super cheap yet enjoyable date ideas ?

Back story / context. I finished school and all my friends went to uni, no uni in my city so it would require a move. I decided that i would just do online courses for my degree to avoid a massive student debt. So i have very little money.

i have a part time job, (12 hours a week) and all of the money goes towards paying board, food and course fees. I have around $10 left at the end of each week for shit i want, which is normally alcohol for parties.

tldr: cheap date options for 18-19 year olds that are enjoyable and dont seem cheap.

also is my lack of money a turn off ?
>>
>>18222358
Because I am not a desirable mate due to having bunch of menral issues and being ugly. I don't want to hold put hope for something that will not happen.

I don't want to develop feelings for girls because they will never be reciprocated
>>
>>18222354
Imagine if it had some thermal pheronomal vision that let me see if a girl is attracted to me.... How easy!!
>>
>>18222351

are you memeing or is this /r9k/ tier cynicism?
>>
>>18222365
It exists and I just bought it.
Shit is a scam.
Doesnt work.
Walked around town
and everything was black.
>>
>>18222362
>Because I am not a desirable mate due to having bunch of menral issues and being ugly.
Yeah, because there are no girls out there who have mental issues, bad looks, self esteem issues, who like a sob story, who like momming, etc.

>I don't want to develop feelings for girls because they will never be reciprocated
You *think* they'll never be reciprocated. If you actually tried, you'd find that reality disagrees with your thoughts.
>>
>>18222358
Yes and no.

Im 18 and unemployed. Not doing any study or looking for a job. Im just exploring interests and myself. Looking at places online, new music, drawing, music production and my sexual orientation.

Im lucky enough to have parents that support this, thanks to the internet my experiences are free, learning some music production, art, coding to see if i like it and want to pressure a career in it is great for me.

but form what ive been told most girls would hate it, because i simply wouldn't have any money to spend on them. Sure you could come over to mine and we play games, watch tv and fuck.

From what i described how much of a turn off does that sound? You most likely wouldn't date be because of it, amirite ?

It doesn't really bother me as i know i will be able to explore my sexual orientation and needs/desires later in life after i have made career decisions but i just thought that your statement was wrong. its not to difficult, i have nothing to offer and because of that why would they date me. ?
>>
>>18222376
I have tried, and just git hurt in the process. I do not wish to get hurt again.
Why do you insist on me pursuing a path that will only hurt me, instead of giving me advice on my actual question. How do I stop developing feelings for this girl in my study group? I do not want to develop a crush on her.
>>
>>18222378
>Im 18 and unemployed.
I was 18 and unemployed once too, had a girl then.

>I am a parasite with no productive qualities who sucks the blood of my parents.
Okay, starting to see it now.

>you have to spend money on all girls
This is a meme, especially at your age.

>From what i described how much of a turn off does that sound?
For me? Huge turnoff. But there are lots of female parasites too. Just because you're ugly, useless, and broke doesn't mean you can't get laid, because there are plenty of ugly, broke, useless women out there.

>i have nothing to offer and because of that why would they date me. ?
Some women just want a warm body with a dick.

Even despite your total lack of positive qualities, some women would still take you, because they have a checklist like, "is he an alcoholic? Nope. Does he beat me? Nope. Does he have a penis? Yup! Okay, we're good to go!"
>>
>>18222392
>I have tried, and just git hurt in the process.
This is like when a really fat person tells you they tried to lose weight, that they worked out for 10 hours a week and only ate 1000 calories a day and they just didn't lose any weight. You know that they're lying, that if they were telling the truth they'd have results.

Anon, if you cleaned up, put on a suit, walked to a dive bar tonight and asked 100 different women if they wanted to fuck, not all of them would say no. When it's THAT EASY to get someone's attention, I don't get why you insist that you couldn't get a happy relationship. Either your standards are too high, or you're sabotaging yourself. Either way, it's your own fault, and you can fix it.

>Why do you insist on me pursuing a path that will only hurt me
Pretty much the same situation as the above fat person example. When someone is neglecting an important part of their life because they "just can't" (won't) get better, then it's important to remind them that yes, they can.

>How do I stop developing feelings for this girl in my study group?
The reason you're falling for everyone is because you're romantically and socially lonely. People who are sexually and romantically satisfied aren't walking around falling in love with everyone. Your question boils down to "How do I stop being lonely and horny?" and the answer is, "get a girlfriend."

>crush
You have to be 18 years old to use this website. If you're an adult using the word crush, kindly stop that, it makes you sound like a 13 year old.
>>
>>18222399
You dont have to spend money on them, but you gotta do shit. even just going around to their house, i would bring some of there favorite snacks / drinks.

How did you go about doing shit with her? when you were 18. Surely just going over and seeing each other wasn't enough ? you wanted to do something like see a concert, movie, go to an event ?

I could find a girl to just stick my dick in, but meh, im looking for more of a emotional based relationship rather than a sexual one at this point. I was a girl or a guy that i can chill with, like a best friend but with hugs, kisses, and love. feel me?
>>
>>18222405
What to use instead of crush.

im 26 and have a crush on a co-worker. for lack of a better word i always just called it that, what would be a good word to use instead ?
>>
>>18222412
>but you gotta do shit
No you don't, plenty of people are perfectly happy to just hang out, chill, and fuck.

>How did you go about doing shit with her? when you were 18
See above.

>sure it wasn't enough
Yeah. If you have two people who like each other and like fucking each other, hanging out is great, especially when you're both broke.

>you wanted to do something
Wanted to. Didn't, because we were both broke.

>if you can't spend money on a person, it's not a real emotional connection!
God damn it anon. I'd argue that if a girl is willing to be your girlfriend despite you bring broke, there's potential for an even stronger connection, because you know she's ONLY there for you, nothing else.
>>
>>18222405
As a matter of fact, I have lost over 10 kgs recently by just exercising and eating less.

As for the rest of your post, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what I want. I have absolutely zero interest in getting laid or pursuing women just for the sake of sex. The thought alone repulses me, as does your club example.
If I were to pursue a woman, she would have to be one I have actually developed feelings for, which has happened in the past, and only caused me pain. I have no desire to go trough that shit again.
Your solution of "lol get a gf" is not a solution at all for me, because getting a gf is not possible for me.

So again, please actually give advice to my question, instead of trying to convince me to hurt myself again.
>>
Is it weird that I'm a shy, socially anxious, loner that doesn't like being around people or getting to know most people but I still have a desperate need for a gf? Like I don't often enjoy doing things together with others. I just want a girl to cuddle with and share things with in a monogamous relationship. For me to be her God and her to be my Goddess. Two people that are dependent on the other and would fall apart without each other.

I lived in the same room with my best friend for a couple years. We each had our computers set up on this big table and just did our own thing. Every now and then we'd watch something together or joke or talk but it was nice just to be with someone even if we weren't doing something together. I'd like something like that except for with a female in a romantic setting.
>>
>>18222414
>im 26 and have a crush
No you aren't, you're 26 and are infatuated with her, you've fallen in love with her, you're taken with her, you have affectionate feelings for her, you're quite fond of her, you think she's hot as fuck, you'd like to tap that ass, you're getting attached to her, you're interested in her, she turns you on.

There are a lot more I could use. Maybe it's different in other countries or regions, but here in the US saying you have a crush on someone instantly makes you sound like you're in middle school.
>>
If I've been dating a girl for a little over a month, do I run the risk of making a move too soon if I ask her to be my girlfriend?
>>
>>18222418
Wow anon, your advice is super good. Im just going to ask her and if she doesn't like hanging out with me then yea, it will break off and that's that.

Also the other thing, that i forgot to mention, and would like your advice on is that i have a specific girl i want to ask, she works a lot (full time) so she would always have money, wouldn't that make her feel like i was holding her back? as i would never have enough money to go with her for the things she wanted to do ?
>>
>>18222421
>I have absolutely zero interest in getting laid or pursuing women just for the sake of sex.
And yet you're falling in love with half the girls you meet. Seems to be some dissonance there, hmm?

>I have no desire to go trough that shit again.
>I failed once therefore I will never ever try again. That sounds immature and ridiculous, but I really am that emotionally fragile.

>Your solution of "lol get a gf" is not a solution at all for me, because getting a gf is not possible for me.
>How do I pound in a nail, anon?
>Stop telling me, "lol, get a hammer", I can't get a hammer, a hammer hit my thumb once and I'm never picking one up again.
>So again, please actually give advice to my question, instead of trying to convince me to hurt myself again.

Seriously dude? You're asking how you get rid of these feelings of emotional loneliness and lack of romantic fulfillment (because that's the reason you're falling in love with so many women). The way you do that is by meeting those needs.
>>
Guys: i am realizing that i am so commitment phobe that i physically feel the urge to run whenever a guy even starts putting his arm around me.I've never even dated anyone and I am like this(because of an old friend who broke my heart).

Do you think it is a bad idea to just ignore the alarm bells ringing in my head and force myself to stay if I like the guy?
>>
>>18222430
>wouldn't that make her feel like i was holding her back?
You're a parasite, that's going to be true in almost all cases until you do something with your life, that's why I specifically recommended you find another parasite.
>>
>>18222424
I mean, ive never dated before but is this a question?

I assumed that after a few dates (5-6?) and you still liked each other that you would just call her your girlfriend ? i didn't think it was a question that you asked?

If im wrong can another anon please correct me, or back me up if im right ?
>>
>>18222424
>Ask her to be your girlfriend.
Don't EVER do that. Not in those words. Ask her if she's interested in going exclusive or something, just saying, "b my grlfrnd pls" makes you sound like a 15 year old.
>>
>>18222038
Don't make her do all the work you cunt. There's a reason men are the ones that traditionally do the courting.
>>
>>18222431
I haven't fallen in love with anyone yet, but I can see the first signs of those feelings emerging, and I want to kill them before they grow.

And yeah, I got zero interest in going trough heartbreak again.

Let me get this trough your skull. I do not want to get a fucking girlfriend. I have no fucking desire to go trough that bullshit off trying to pursue a girl ever fucking again. It will only hurt me.

Your answer to my question is to fan the flames of the feelings that I want to kill. I never want to dall in love again, yet you are encouraging me to get a gf as a "solution" to my problem.
>>
>>18222435
You've been hurt, natural to be cautious.

But know this. Many people have been hurt, and not all of them have reacted with fear. Some simply get emotionally disconnected and start fucking randoms, some simply stay away from relationships for years, others try to move on but find it physically difficult or taxing on their mind.

Time heals, all I can say. Look at the bright side, you still attract people into your life. Me on the other hand, I've gotten very specific over the years, and the person I wanna bring into my life wont even notice me. Be glad that at least you have it easy in that respect.
>>
>>18222437
I want to ask female friend out, i have some feelings for her and im super unsure how it will work.

Asking her out isn't a problem, i will just say something like "I really like you, and i want to get to know the more intimate side of you" (sound good??)

But what im unsure about is do we go on dates? like she already my friend so we know each other and i always thought dates were about getting to know one and other ?

So how do we move it from a friendship to a relationship? keep it the same but just seeing each other more often, more one on one rather than in groups and more initiate times (kissing, cuddling, sex etc).

Any anons able to provide an opinion on this, is the way im thinking of asking her good, and/or should we go on a date anyone just do "solidify" the fact that we are infact dating ?

The other thing i dont know is when it would become exclusive, normally id ask that after a few dates but it would seem weird to ask a friend that?
>>
>>18222435
I think if you like him, you should talk to him about the situation and let him know that you want to take things slowly. I wouldn't do anything that makes you uncomfortable, though. If it's something that seriously bothers you, maybe a couple of sessions with a therapist would help.

>>18222438
That's a good point, I'll try to phrase it more carefully. Neither me nor her have any romantic experience from what I can gather...

Otherwise, what I'd really like to know is if I risk blowing this by asking too soon. I know we get along really well and I want to make things more clear for the sake of my own anxiety, but I don't know how to be sure if she's ready for that conversation.
>>
Girls

Is it a turn-off if I'm 23 and never had a job?

Long story short, I live in a small town with no cabs or buses or anything and I never had a car or license and no one to take me to a job. Been living at home. Getting my license next month and gonna look for a job afterwards. I have intense social anxiety and the whole idea of being around people again makes me super nervous but I'm gonna push through it I guess. I hope an employer would even hire me when he sees I didn't go to college or ever have a job and I'm 23.
>>
>>18222448
Okay. This is what I hear from you.

>I am a little bitch. I let my fear rule me and strangle potentially good things in my life. But my brain doesn't realize I'm a little bitch yet, and these stupid neurological processes are making me develop affectionate feelings about women. How do I stop these normal, healthy reactions to embrace my autism and really set aside humanity?
>>
>>18222248
yeah, send her a text the morning after our date, basically responding to a text she sent me that night still while I was already asleep

sent her another quite lame text today, but ended up getting a reply, luckily, so all's good for now, but I really have to hold myself back not to overwhelm this girl
>>
>>18222461
>Is it a turn-off if I'm 23 and never had a job?
Kind of? It really speaks to a lack of drive and ambition. Also, being a parasite is never an attractive quality.

>if I risk blowing this by asking too soon
Honestly dude, if she drops you at the mere mention of going exclusive, there was never any chance of things going long term in the first place.
>>
>>18222448
>being afraid of pain
pussy
>>
>>18222464

Are you sure you're responding to the right person?
>>
>>18222464
>>18222476
Yeah yeah, I'm a bitch, pussy, whatever. How about actually giving me advice?
>>
>>18222470

Why do women care so much about drive and ambition? Like I could understand if you've been in a relationship for a while and thinking of living together, but otherwise I don't get it.

My checklist is essentially:
Is she honest?
Is she faithful?
Do I enjoy her company?

And that's about it. Couldn't care less about her ambition or if she lived with her parents.
>>
>>18222486
It's because women instinctively seek a male that they think can provide the best future for their offspring. High ambition males tend to also be ones with wealth and resources that mean better life for the woman's child.
>>
>>18222486
First, ambition is confidence. Confidence is sexy.
Second, if you aren't able to provide for yourself it means that I have to provide for you and for our family eventually, which makes you less desirable. Being hardworking is sexy.
>>
>>18222470
I see, that makes me feel pretty confident about the situation
So I'll finally have this conversation sometime over the next few days, then

Thanks for the help, anons
>>
>>18222484
My advice is man the fuck up and quit running from things you're afraid you might fail at. Because if your question is seriously, "how do I stop feeling natural urges" there's two solutions, a bullet or a lobotomy.
>>
How do I ask a girl if she wants to come over and make out/fuck without saying exactly that? I've known her for a while and without going into too much detail there is no option for dating/romance.
>>
>>18222510
"Come over to watch a movie"
>>
>>18222504
>"Man up lol"

I'll take the lobotomy. Emotions cause nothing but problems and suffering.
>>
My last girlfriend was physically and emotionally abusive. Should I try to hide this from any women I date in the future? Because I feel like past relationships will eventually come up as a topic of conversation and I'm scared women will be turned off by the fact that I allowed that to happen to me.
>>
>>18222529
Guy and I'm kinda in the same boat. Sept I was really compatible with her so genuinely believed it was worth the bs. At times we were fine though, other times plain miserable.

I think a lot of women who've dated can say they've met guys that were shit to them though. But they probably don't wanna talk about it either.
>>
>>18222513

I want it to be less direct because I don't want to put pressure on her into making a decision. I want it to be more of an open invitation.
>>
>>18222566
"i'm going to be watching this movie tonight, you can drop by if you want to see it with me"
ideally, in a conversation
>>
>>18222486
Because ambition is manly trait, someone with high T will have a high drive. Also, girls don't want a lazy slob, and someone with ambition won't be okay to spend the whole day sitting on a couch.
>>
>>18222584

I have the most amount of fun just relaxing and playing games or listening to music and just spending one-on-one time with someone.

Don't know why women can't just enjoy that and feel the need to "go out" and socialize with other people.

Where do I find introverted homebody females?
>>
>>18222602
>Where do I find introverted homebody females?
I hit the jackpot by asking one at the trainstation if I could sit down next to her.

The train had 30 minute delay so we ended up talking for quite some time. Her hobbies consist of reading books and knitting and she hates going out and being social.
>>
Girls, what kind of chance do I have being 5"6 (providing you are shorter)?
>>
>>18222613

Sounds like heaven.

I guess you just gotta get lucky. I do believe in fate and destiny to an extent, so maybe I should just not worry about it and do what I need to do to improve my chances and let the universe do the rest.
>>
>>18222515
," whined the subhuman.
>>
My friend dotes on me 24/6, gives me hugs and calls me darling. I know she's just being nice but do you think she'd be nice enough to humor a romance with me?
>>
>>18222276
>get a prostitute
>tell her to get naked in front of him
>see the reaction
>profit! (for the prostitute)

>>18222281
You need to get cloned. I want one of you.

>>18222435
Not a bad idea.
>>
My ex said "It's not you it's me" and "I just don't feel ready for a relationship right now, not with you or anyone else" and "I feel more comfortable as friends". She didn't give any further reason, just repeated those phrases when I asked for elaboration.

Yes. I got very pissed when the reasoning was as clichéd as that.
She since then has pretty much cut me off as a friend, which is to be expected I suppose.

Is this at all salvageable in the future, from people with experience, or is it chasing a pipe dream?
>>
Girls

Do you care at all about penis size?
>>
>>18222276
>so my boyfriend sometimes doesnt really get a boner. he says he has a low libido but i somehow have the feeling its because of me. should i be insecure?
>>18222754
>get a prostitute
>tell her to get naked in front of him
>see the reaction
>profit! (for the prostitute)

Don't do this! You lose either way. Your bf doesnt get a boner - he's gay. Your bf gets a boner - now he has a thing for prostitutes only.
>>
File: 1491778326731.jpg (15KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1491778326731.jpg
15KB, 400x266px
>>18222770
It's over, champ. Press F.

>>18222781
Do you care about tit size? Same answer.

>>18222618
That's kinda bad. You must get face and frame right. Don't forget a charming personality!

>>18222529
Tell them your ex had anger issues. End of story.

>>18222510
Just don't confirm or deny anything. Solved.

>>18222461
Get a job. You get one, if you really try. Start from bottom. Well actually you are at the bottom right now, if you have never worked. Good luck!

>>18222424
Ask for exclusivity. You're welcome.
I'm on a roll motherfuckers!!
>>
>>18222797

>Do you care about tit size? Same answer.

I don't, but what if I had said yes? This doesn't answer my question.
>>
Do girls also get their hearts a bit fluttery/or nervous in general when talking to normal guys?
>>
>>18222802
Ok, I mean do men care about tit size. Some do, most do. How big? Varies, but average is the best on... average.
>>
>>18222816
No, because girls are not human, so they cannot experience stress caused by social interaction.
>>
>>18222821
I see. At last i have been redpilled.
>>
>>18221797
I thought she was a liar and a coward, not a slut.
>>
If you didn't learn how to ne with a girl in high school, it is fucking impossible to do so afterward s. No woman has the time to teach an adult man.
>>
File: 147795095392.gif (782KB, 128x136px) Image search: [Google]
147795095392.gif
782KB, 128x136px
Girls,

Anal, rimjob, swallowing. Pick one.
>>
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

Tecnically my question is covered in this but i'm still going to post it anyway
at 20 years old i weighted like 130 KG now i'm at 79 with stretch marks and loose skin all-over my body , never been with a woman therefore i'm super insecure and think no-one will ever like me (like phisically i mean) I know that i have good qualities beyond just my body but it still is a buden that i can't stand sometimes and it keeps me from going out , also i'm in a new city and don't know anyone

Have any of you been in this situation?
>>
File: potato.jpg (24KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
24KB, 499x376px
I just had a really fantastic first date
we really had fun
but like the idiot I've been for my entire life, and probably even before, I did not kiss her when we were saying goodbye, only a hug, not that she would have stopped me or anything, just me being a fucking moron

please tell me everything will be fine
tell me you only do that in the movies and kissing can come on the second date

pic related, it's how I see myself at the moment
>>
>>18222897
First of all, congratz for those amazing losses!

Being thin is not entirely about looks. Your life will be healthier overall and you can do many more activities.

How loose is the skin? Can you grab any of it and move it around?

Go to some hobby clubs / activities at your city and approach people. You can tell them that you're new in the city, so that's a good start for conversations.
>>
>>18222913
Life isn't a movie. Take her somewhere fun and do it there.
>>
>>18222897
meh

I have stretch marks on my belly from having been too fat too fast + acne on my back + scarring

Not a single girl I fucked gave a single crap about this. I'm still overweight even.
>>
>>18222915
Of course , now i feel much better phisically , the only bad thing is that i have to wear a compression garment if i want to look thin , otherwise i look as if i had a somewhat big belly. other than that i don't think anyone would notice it with clothes , unclothed it just hangs all over :S
>>18222922
i have both that and the loose skin , the thing is when i meet any girls ( from like dating apps and such) is the first thing i say and many of them say that it's not a deal breaker but , funny enough , they ignore me after the date , perhaps that's not something you say upfront on a first date , i get that , but somehow i think that saying it so early , i free my self from it and if they ignore me because of it , it's on them
>>
I have no personal stakes here atm. Just curious.

Guys and girls, what's your experience been with the pill? For it or against it? Thanks.
>>
>>18222935
>the thing is when i meet any girls ( from like dating apps and such) is the first thing i say and many of them say that it's not a deal breaker but , funny enough , they ignore me after the date
jesus christ work on your dating skills
>>
>>18222951
You're completely right but it's not literally like that you know , it's a figure of speech , like we spend a few hours talking over a coffe and the conversation ends up being about those kinds of things hahah
>>
>>18222975
rule of thumb:
talking about your insecurities is never a good topic for the first date

save it at least until after you've kissed her
>>
>>18222897
I think the hanging skin is very repulsive for many people. But then again I've known some guys with flaps to have hot girlfriends. I've read about them on the internet. I guess women like confidence. If you're confident, it doesn't matter if you're really a 3/10.
>>
>>18222913
There's no rules. Kissing on the first date is great cause it shows that the relationship is heading in a positive direction, but failing to do so isn't failing the date. Just stay positive and try not to act like it was a bad date by any means (seeing as it probably wasn't, and you don't want her to think there is some sort of conflict between you two) try again on the next date. Nbd
>>
Girl here.
I have a very specific kink. My boyfriend likes almost everything, including things on the more "fucked up" end of the spectrum, except for that one. He doesn't know I'm into it, and has called it gross in passing. It's a cruel form of irony.
Is there a way to subtly goad him into liking/exploring it?
>>
File: 1467914932449.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467914932449.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
Why do I feel like I'm cheating whenever I imagine myself being with a girl other than the one I have a crush on?
We aren't even dating or close to dating, yet it just feels wrong somehow.
>>
>>18223069
Spill it. What is it?
>>
>>18223071
Shh! She'll hear you.

I'm in the same situation. Here's the plan. We both approach her in person and ask her to dance. 50-100% chance one of us will get shut down. Let's do this bro.
>>
Men and women:
How do you know if a relationship is going to turn physically abusive?
>>
>>18223072
i bet its poopoo
>>
I'm a 33 year old male. I've never had a girlfriend. I'm not fat, I don't *think* I'm ugly but by this point I have no idea. I'm quite shy, in fact I'm being treated with CBT for anxiety. Yet I go onto mental health forums and other people - people who seem quite genuinely nuts - all have exes or current girlfriends. People are saying they feel "used" because they had sex with someone who didn't get back to them.

I socialise most weeks, I go to parties, pubs, days out with friends. I've tried dating apps. Nothing works. I just seem to be magically unattractive. I don't start moaning, I don't emo it up. I either pretend I'm okay or actually feel quite optimistic and happy.

What the fuck am I doing wrong? I mean, I'm not getting anything at all from women. Girlfriends or wives of my friends all say "OMG Anon, why have you never had a girlfriend?" as if it's totally confusing to them, yet they must feel the same way as all the other girls who don't find me attractive. Sorry for wall of text.
>>
I like a girl in the class adjacent to mine

My friends have told her by a note that "there is someone in the other class that has a crush on you", without my consent. Apparently she got red and started fidgeting.

I sent her an invite on facebook, but i have no mutual friends. She has not replied yet and it's been around 24 hours. Did she make the connection that i am the "someone" in the note and has rejected me thus?

Should i approach her IRL if i get no reply?
>>
>>18223099
It's middle school all over again, except it was myspace, not facebook.
>>
>>18223105
It is. I have never had a romantic experience in my life, though, so this feels all very new to me, and i have no idea how to react. I'm not a twelve year old kid, i'm just an autist.
>>
>>18223088
If they grew up in an abusive home(?) Not always the case. One can never tell you know? A good sign is usually if a person has a history of doing it to multiple partners I guess. Sometimes it evolves to physical abuse for other reasons though, emotional cheating, physical cheating, disrespect in front of friends and family. Ya know I can imagine a lot of people play that dom-sub game so long they forget where to draw the line(?)
>>
>>18223099
Whether she made the connection or not, unless she just hasn't checked FB or emails in 24 hours, she's not interested.
>>
>>18223096
That's it? Pff.. thought you were gonna say some kinda 3sum shit. Which I wouldn't agree with. But milkplay stuff is fine.

I think it's reasonable. Why not ask? I mean, personally I'd go as far as pee play if my gf/wife was into it. No cuck shit, 3sums, or shitplay.
>>
Girls
What will a typical girl think about a guy who's tall, good looking, athletic, but extremely quiet?
>>
>>18223114
But that's the problem. I don't want to make up conjectures in my mind. I'm not stopping until i get a cold, hard "no" from her.
>>
>>18223128
The "no" is her not accepting the request.
>>
Girls, is it better to be lean with a bit of muscle (swimmer look) or a little bit chubbier but not look as small?
>>
>>18223131
That is not a no. That is her not accepting the request.
>>
>>18223133
Yeah, she had a yes/no to be friends with you and she chose no.
>>
>>18223137
Or, for some reason, she has not checked her facebook in the last 24 hours.
>>
>>18223138
Why don't you see if she's posted anything in 24h if it's an open account?
>>
>>18223139
It's not an open account. Her last post was in December.
>>
I have fallen for a girl so hard, she might like me, but I just can't write to her because I become all sweaty and nervous when I just see her online (because of rejections of my past)... Fuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>18223142
Then just approach her, you massive fucking cuck. Have a few beers. How do you expect to go from being absolutely terrified of approaching her to fucking her? Let's say your message was accepted and you become FB friends, let's say someone tells her "Anon fancies you", what kind of a decrepit ruin are you going to be when she comes over to you? What do you have to offer her apart from stammers and blushes?

This is like talking to myself. It's quite therapeutic.
>>
Why would a girl ask for my number, but then never text me?
>>
>>18222797
>>18222818
I'm not sure that's an entirely valid comparison. It's not uncommon for men to prefer small or practically nonexistent breasts. Is there actually a significant population of women that actually prefer very small penises? I'm talking under 3" long here. I can understand a preference *against* excessively large genitalia, but not a preference *for* particularly small examples.

And considering that most women can fit objects larger than the average penis in their various orifices without discomfort, does this not suggest that in general, it's uncommon for women to come across a displeasingly large penis, and relatively more common to come across displeasingly small ones? This would fit my hypothesis, that seems to be supported by the statistical and qualitative evidence that I've seen, that women tend to knowingly have unrealistic ideals and "settle" for something less, while men tend to have stronger individual preferences and more varied preferences as a population, meaning that men are less willing to settle than women but more likely to find a partner they consider an 8 or 9 since highly varied preferences mean they're competing with a smaller population of their peers.
>>
>>18223154
>How do you expect to go from being absolutely terrified of approaching her to fucking her? Let's say your message was accepted and you become FB friends, let's say someone tells her "Anon fancies you", what kind of a decrepit ruin are you going to be when she comes over to you?

Wew, no idea. Never done this before, actually, but i'm still hopeful i'm not going to sperg out, since at least i have a reason to talk to her because of the note. The whole FB shtick was more like a plan B.

She seems like a bit of a wreck herself, always alone, having "that" sort of walk and all. Could be she got intimidated.

>What do you have to offer her apart from stammers and blushes?

I am the most regular guy you will ever meet. Picture "young adult man" on your head, that's me physically. I'm taller than her, which is nice(?)
>>
>>18223159
To pass onto the FBI.
>>
>>18223124
I'm not keen, personally. A good looking guy is great, but if I'm on a date and have to do all the talking and don't get much in return, I start feeling anxious and like I'm doing something wrong.
That's just me, though. I'm sure there are women who love silent, brooding types.
>>
>>18223132
My guy's 5'9" 180 lbs, and while I'd prefer for him to get a little more toned, I'd rather him look how he does now than looking a lot thinner. There's something about how solid he looks, and he's got really thick, strong looking forearms that make me melt
>>
Should I wait until I see she's online and write or just write when she's offline?
>>
>>18221901

I love when a girl has stretch marks. It's just something about it that says to me that she's genuine. I love kittle imperfections like that. Also, I like big girls.
>>
>>18223132
There isn't a better or worse. I don't think most girls put that much thought into shit like this. Just don't have a shitty personality and somebody will like you.
>>
Guys, would you ever date a single mother?
>>
>>18223192
Date not marry
>>
Why do I have a feeling that these are guys replying to other guys
>>
How can I clean up this text?

"So have you been up to any trouble lately, knowing you, you've probably been doing a lot of stuff ;)"

I am not 100% sold on the last bit...
>>
>>18223182
It's mostly because I've only worked out on a few months and I'm 5'9" 145lb. I want to be leaner but not look too skinny to the point where girls think I'm a skelly.
>>
>>18223215
It doesn't really matter ultimately.. My boyfriend is very skinny but it never bothered me because he has a kickass personality.
I once dated a guy who had an amazing physique but was fucktons of crazy.
If you want to self-improve, do it for yourself, not for women. That will ultimately make you more attractive anyway.
>>
>>18223224
I know that, but at the same time I don't want others looking at me and saying i need to eat all the time. (I used to be too skinny)
>>
How come it seems like everyone only wants casual sex? How do I find people who aren't interested it?

Is there a way to make dating less demoralizing?
>>
>>18223071
bump
>>
>>18223230
Change your surrounding
>>
>>18223228
People will say things regardless of how you look. You will always be "too" something to someone.
>>
>>18223231
U fucking virgin
>>
>>18221673
Male 31
Live alone, no friends.
I wouldn't mind at all. People say you'll go crazy living alone or without contact. But in practice, it's more like.. you talk to the opposite sex online and realize it'll lead nowhere or you/they develop feelings that don't evolve. Talk to make friends my age and they're married, some with kids, prefer my peace of mind.

So ya just sit there like.. welp.. when is it gonna be my turn? So you go to some show with 100's of ppl, but only 1 person truly interests you, and that person doesn't even remotely feel anything in return.. even if they are flattered.

Yep.
>>
>>18223171
Let's say I'm the same height, but 15lbs heavier and still lean enough my abs to be plainly visible. Would your heart go dokidoki everytime?
>>
>>18223238
Not a virgin, had several girlfriends before etc etc
I'm just a bit of an autist and this is new to me.
>>
I have severe and probably permanent erectile dysfunction, no libido, asperger syndrome, schizophrenia, 5'6, never had a job, dropped out of education, I am a borderline alcoholic, chain smoker, drug user, very clingy and needy with girls I love, average to ugly face, kind of chubby, no hobbies or interests, don't exercise at all or go out much

However I do have an OK personality, I get on well with most people, I'm pretty intelligent and quick witted and always make people laugh

Anyway I've never had a gf, just wondering if there's any point in trying
>>
>>18223206
Because that's correct
>>
>>18223241
I'd say sure! I like solid looking men, and the fact that you've got some muscles makes it even better. God that's partially why I'd love for my guy to start working out a little, I've got a feeling he'd be the type to get really meaty looking abs. Sigh
>>
Girls,
have you ever dated or had a long-term bf who had a lower social status than you? Or am I being too optimistic by already asking this?
>>
>>18223252
As they say in bad movies, hehe, it only happens in bad movies...
>>
>>18223252
Like makes less money, fewer friends, less popular, something else?
>>
>>18223260
Yes, those 3 that you named.
>>
>>18223241
Men's abs typically aren't visible until you're under 12% body fat. If your BMI is that high and your fat is that low, you're swole as fuck.
>>
>>18223192
i wouldn't, at most a one night stand
>>
>>18223282
I can do 3/2/1 for reps, but heavy frames run in the family. To give you an idea my dad squatted 500 in college and my sister is a scrawny 5'4" 140
>>
we need a new thread
>>
>>18223248
Brah just... y'know, go to a noise show, take VigrX, get a shit job, start running, eat more beef and beans.

Eventually you'll find somebody crazy enough to notice you. I'm crossing my fingers for ya. And for myself cus my life is all kinds of doomed. But cheer up, least ya ain't dead. That's worth something...
>>
>>18223192
nah, just friends with benefits or one night stand

single mothers are usually thirsty as fuck
>>
>>18223209
Come on. Just want some last minute input

I feel the winky face is a bit much, and that last bit is iffy
>>
>>18223209
>"So have you been up to any trouble lately, knowing you, you've probably been doing a lot of stuff ;)"
Hey there troublemaker ;) What's new?
>>
>>18223192
>date

You should marry unless you want your kid to turn out a little crazy.

But if by date you mean years and years in a fairly stable relationship. I would only try if I knew the girl was 100% compatible with me. Like if I knew for certain she was absolutely worth spending years of my life with.
>>
>>18223343
same with marriage really.
>>
>>18223339
Ohhh. I like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 499x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 499x400px
>>18221715
>virgin by choice
Not your choice
>>
>>18223350
troublemaker is almost always a good nickname for a girl. It's playful and paints her in a light that allows her to get away with stuff, like giving her permission to be bad.

Always try to keep your texts as short and concise as possible

happy texting :)
>>
>>18221901
No I have stretch marks from lifting and all of my friends that go to the gym have horrendous stretch marks
>>
>>18223363
Yea, I'm just worried it might be a bit too flirty. Seeing as she's only a friend right now. But knows I like her
>>
>>18221901
if I get to the point where I undress her on my couch and then realize she has stretch marks I am past the point of caring

I have a naked girl lying on my couch and no one is around to judge me for hitting that, why would I stop?
>>
>>18222276
100% he's watching too much porn and its fucking him up
Talk too him about it
Notice how he will squirm when you mention it
Kek
>>
>>18221901
I wouldnt.
>>
>>18223192
I would not, maybe in 10 years but now that i am 25 no.
>>
Girls
You seem to want to have sex with me, but I'd vastly prefer to make a real connection with one of you. Wat do?
>>
>>18223427
With that i meant i do not mind if you have any stretch marks.
>>
>>18221901
I would not. I honestly wouldnt care
>>
>>18222414
Crush is fine. He's just asserting superiority and maturity over you. As if he wasn't just browsing the same board.. reading the same shit. Crush is basically "I like you a lot", no problem with that.

I think certain words are just too intimate for some people and it irks them, but I feel it stems from deeper insecurities associated with the word. Like they perceive it to be cringy or clingy.
>>
>>18221901
Don't care. No big deal.
>>
I noticed something today, if a girl wears a handbag they tend to be over 18 so the chance of accidentaly approaching an underage is lower, anyone else noticed it too?
>>
>talk to girl on tinder
>arrange for date
>plans involve coming back to my place and drinking
>she has exams, so its a bit later than id like
>day of, she forgot
>ask if she can make it
>she says maybe
What's going on here?
>>
>>18222943
I was on it for a while, but it made me so depressed and anxious I had to go off. If you're not naturally depressive, then go for it. If you are, don't do it.
>>
>>18223252
I've been with my boyfriend since I was 15, and his family is decidedly worse off (single mum, on welfare etc.) while my family are comfortably middle class. I'm also going to a better uni than him because he was depressed in high school and didn't try much.

He has more friends than me, but they're legitimately /pol/tards so it's not like they're high status.

So to answer your question, yes.
>>
>>18223561
This pissed me off and I'm not even in the mood to date her anymore. Should I just stop talking to her?
>>
>>18222943
Against it.

Ex gf changed on it, emotionally, mentally. She began acting weird, hurt me more than I admitted.
>>
>>18223252
Im a guy thats poor as dirt and im dating a girl thats an only child to very welthy parents. her mom isnt happy about it but her dad loves me like a son because he knows i'll take care of her and keep her sane when they die [spoiler]she isnt very pretty but shes the only girl that ever gave a fuck about me[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.