[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I GET MY INSECURE GIRLFRIEND TO LOSE WEIGHT? SHE GETS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

HOW DO I GET MY INSECURE GIRLFRIEND TO LOSE WEIGHT? SHE GETS DIZZY WHEN SHE GOES TO THE GYM.

She was noticeably skinnier when we met and now she's got bigger. She was the right kind of curvy and now she's bordering chubby/fat.

Please help. If this thread goes well I'll post comparison shots
>>
File: fat ends.jpg (42KB, 410x459px) Image search: [Google]
fat ends.jpg
42KB, 410x459px
She should GAIN not lose weight. Become he feeder and a chubby-chaser. My wife was 100 pounds when we met. She's now 600+ and bed-bound.
>>
>>18210127
P-please no... I don't expect her to be skinny. I just want her to be soft not someone i can swim in
>>
>>18210114
Just diet together.
Weight loss is like 70% diet anyway.
>>
>>18210209
That's a good idea, I think this is the best route in my opinion. Like I said she can be quite insecure. How do I say it firmly and nice at the same time?
>>
>>18210212
in my experience there is nothing you can say or do. there's something inside her that led her to this instead of what you like. you two are incompatible right now. up to you if you want to stick around and see if she changes.

beyond that, it shows that she undervalues you and isn't motivated to keep herself as attractive as possible to you. that's a red flag to me and i would just end the relationship.
>>
>>18210219
I don't really agree with your first point, she's not absolutely disgusting right now. But it's getting to the border of getting fat. I want to stop it before I lose her completely.

however you might be right about the second paragraph, she may have just became complacent. She knows I still love her even if she gained a bit of weight.
>>
>>18210228
my advice would be to improve yourself in a way that is unrelated to her but will make you a better catch. if that doesn't prompt her to reevaluate how much effort she needs to put in to keep you in the picture, start going out without her more.
>>
>>18210114
I joined a gym with my ex and at first she complained but after 3 weeks I had to quit going because of work and strangely she started going more, toned up, lost weight and she cheated on me with a trainer at the gym.
>>
>>18210114
>gets dizzy when she goes to the gym

That's a pretty poor excuse. How likely is it that she'll just snack when you're not around if you decide to 'diet together'?
>>
>>18210212
Cook good stuff together. A carbo hydrate base like pasta/rice/potatos, some veggies and maybe lean meat. You can make it fun and rewarding for her. She needs ro stop snacking in between. Also doing activities like walking or swimming together
>>
>>18210242
That's what I thought until I saw her get all dizzy in the gym. She's the type to not bring attention to herself so I believe her.
>>18210237
o-oh sorry man...
>>18210245
We live relatively far so it's relatively hard. I'm moving in with her for a week or two, I'll definitely implement that. Thank you
>>
>>18210242
I got dizzy my first 6 months on the gym. Turned out I wasn't eating enough carbs.

>>18210114
Get her oatmeal 2-4 hours before the gym and she shouldn't get dizzy. Cornflakes, pasta, potatoes or rice works too
>>
File: 1489250953826.jpg (133KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489250953826.jpg
133KB, 960x720px
>>18210114
>SHE GETS DIZZY WHEN SHE GOES TO THE GYM
Find a new girlfriend.
>>
>>18210268

As someone with an inner ear disorder I can attest to how terrible it is to not be able to participate in routine exercise without getting dizzy and falling over. Its definitely not an excuse to ignore your health altogether but it certainly makes maintaining weight a lot
more difficult.
>>
>>18210114
>>>/fit/ read sticky and make her start counting calories.
Smoothie = 2 beef steaks.
Weigth is 90% diet, 9% genetics and 1% sport.
>>
>>18210114
how big is she bro? dress size?
>>
>>18210114
If she learns to cook healthy food she will loose wight. Weight loss is created in the kitchen, not the gym for most Americans. This is especially true of women.
>>
Its easier to eat 400 less calories a day by eating healthy ( as unprocessed foods fill you up more) than it is to burn 400 calories at the gym A day.

She just needs to consistantly eat good food and stop eating as soon as she is full.

If food tastes good people tend to want to finish all of it even if they are full.
change eating habits and she will lose weight no problem.
>>
>>18210114
Have her get a medical checkup, she may have a minor heart problem if she gets dizzy when she works out. Also, she should get her thyroid checked in case that's a factor in the weight gain.

I think making some lifestyle changes in general can also really help. Go for walks together, cut out sodas/juices, eat healthy home cooked meals when you can, etc. Just try to do it all from a place of positivity instead of fear.
>>
>>18210234
I like the way you think. I second this.

She'll either motivate herself or quit altogether
And then OP will have his answer
>>
>>18210234
this is a gold post. women quit trying because they feel very comfortable and secure in the relationship. the key to make them try is to make them feel a little less secure.
>>
>>18211318
Men are just as bad lol have you noticed the middle aged beer guts out there?! You will now lol at least women still make an effort with hygene and clothes. Guys tend to become slobs if they take the comfortable route, burping and farting everywhere, not showering brushing teeth, drinking milk stright from the jug. Its like watching a fucking sloth in its habitat
>>
Whatever you do do it together and do make sure it's laziness that's causing the weight gain not a health condition or medication (the pill made me gain like 2 stone in half a year)

Try telling her that you want to spend more quality unplugged time with her and go for walks in nature, sunrises are very romantic!
>>
>>18211435
You seem mad brew?
>>
>>18211435
If you date slovenly men, I suppose. I don't do any of those things alone, so why would I do them around a woman? You're just dating slobs. Says a lot about you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.