[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 27

File: male-female[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Do girls like farts or burps more?
>>
Was I in the wrong here. I was in the car with my girlfriend, and I was talking to her. She offered me water, and I said no thank you, not taking the hint. She told me my breath smelled really bad. Fair enough, I'm sick, my breath probably smells pretty bad. But she always criticizes something about me. I have dry skin, I need to exfoliate. I have a blackhead I need to get, I have acne that needs to be tended to. I have hair that needs to be tweezed. I'm breathing too loud. I'm chewing too quickly. It's always fucking something. So I got irritated, because she always criticizes me. I've asked her to stop commenting on my physical appearance and things like my breath. She never stops. So instead of asking her for the millionth time to quit picking me apart, i just got quiet and looked away. Then she gets mad at me for being upset. Even when I calmly explain what is bothering me, she gets angry at me for being upset, like me having feelings about the way she treats me/talks to me is wrong. She always does this. Am I in the wrong?
>>
File: 1432621118120.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432621118120.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>18203860
If your fathers didn't complain about your bad habits in the past, then something is wrong in here. Take care of your damn body, you irresponsible prick

Apologize to her
>>
>>18203880
Breh, I was sick. My skin is actually pretty fucking clear. I have mild redness, that's it. And it's not just hygiene issues. It's just about everything I do. She complains about the way I drive. If I go the speed limit I'm driving like a grandpa. If I speed I'm a wreckless idiot. If I turn my turning signal on 50-100 feet before the turn she comments that it's "too early". If I turn it on closer than that she always says "nice turning signal". She always find something that needs to be fixed, or improved and gives me these fucking assignments. My body is fine. I'm 6' and 170. I workout 3-4 times a week. I just got angry because she always micromanages my life, and then she gets pissed off if I tell her not to.
>>
>>18203911
...I'm sorry, how old are you? And how old is your girl again?

Hell, how did she even ended up as your girl?
>>
I joined the military when I was a failure
Now it's 5 years later
I have a great career
I have more money than I know how to spend

But I'm a mid thirties virgin

Can I ever be attractive?
>>
>>18203935
>man in uniform
>has lots of money
Assuming that military training has kept you fit, yes.
>>
>>18203935
>Can I ever be attractive?
Yes.
>>
>>18203922
I'm 21, she is 18. We met in high school, I was 2 grades above her. Asked her to hangout and it went from there.
>>
>>18203948
>>18203949
I'm a virgin though
This late

I feel like anyone I tell will laugh at me
>>
>>18203953
Then don't tell them.
>>
I'm a handsome 21 year old man, but I'm bad with people in general, especially strangers, and have had some negative experiences with women in the past. Is there any way to expedite getting babby's first gf?
>>
>>18203962
They will know
Everyone always knows

I mean besides the obvious, isn't it evident?
>>
File: OH SHIT MISTER CLEAN IS HERE.png (802KB, 748x736px) Image search: [Google]
OH SHIT MISTER CLEAN IS HERE.png
802KB, 748x736px
>>18203951
>I'm 21, she is 18
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

Dump her, it's not worth it
>>
File: hero of lankyness.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
hero of lankyness.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
Hey girls, I dated this sweet-hearted girl for three months, before that she was my best friend for a whole year and a half, helped her get her out of a soul tearing depression, somtinhg that almost made me kill myself for seeing her so spiraled down. 4 months in our relationship she broke up with me, and can't stop thinking she used me to compensate for some holed up frustration inside her (lost our virginity together, said "i love you" for the first time to one another, etc)... Am I wrong (want to be wrong t b h) for thinking like this? I am still very in love with her and her big bloating heart, and can't figure the correct way to say or put my words in order to talk to her anymore. She cares deeply for all her friends, but seems like she doesn't care for me anymore, just superficially?
>>
>>18203972
Fake it till you make it, brah
>>
>>18203985
What about the "Virgin walk" or everything else?

It seems everyone always knows...
>>
>>18203967
Exposure therapy. Recognise that most people are friendly or are at least predisposed to being friendly and that if you reciprocate that then people will like you.
>>
>>18203990
Straighten your back, make eye contact, don't use headphones all the time
>>
>>18203984
errata: for four months, excuse the heavy drinking
>>
>>18203992
You can't fake it
It's intrinsic
>>
>>18203972
>They will know
>Everyone always knows
They actually don't. I didn't sleep with a woman till I was 26, and because I did my reading and my research before I went into it, I did fine, fucked her regularly, and got some practice. Trick is to just lock down your nervousness.
>>
>>18204000
brother, those are the trips of fakehood. No one actually senses it
>>
>>18204003
Wrong
It exudes off a virgin like a cloud
It's obvious
Everyone knows
>>
>>18203980
Okay, so assuming we were both 21, or both 25,then what? That's how every woman I've ever met has talked to men. Is it just something you're supposed to get used to?
>>
>>18204008
Last time I noticed, I didn't change the way I walked after losing my virginity. Didn't give a confidence boost, didn't change regular posture or daily body language. Nervousness mirrors just a sense of uneasiness, not virginity. off the bat, I see you can a bit uptight around most people, it's just one your traits or something you are more inherently more comfortable with... I'm still very nervous and anxious but was able to find someone just as much and make love to each other. You just need to feel more positive with yourself... you're part of the military, something highky respectable in my book! Fuck, you're more of a man than I'll possibly be, it jut comes down to loosening up
>>
>>18204008
Shitpost all you want, doesn't make it the truth.
>>
>>18204016
No it just means you're dating the wrong women dingus. Date ones that aren't cunts.
>>
>>18204023
Sorry about the grammar and mistypes, I'm 6 shots of whisky down
>>
>>18203984
anyone?
>>
Say you're a 21 year old chick, I'm 25 and I tell you the last woman I had a relationship was 38. How do you feel?
>>
>>18203990
>>18203972
Dude just fuck a hooker and get it over with. Then just completely forget all the virginity shit, forget it was with a hooker and just look in the mirror and think: I'm a fit young man with plenty of money in my pocket and I've fucked pussy before. Just give yourself little pep talks, install a dating app or whatever. You'll be fucking on the regular in no time.
>>
Ladies, if a guy had a lot of suspicious looking scars and refused to talk about them, would that be a red flag? A deal breaker? Just a quirk?
>>
Girls, don't you get jelly of this slut?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKThDSZDk-q/
>>
>>18204076
Considering I am a 21 year old chick, and my bf is 25, I think I have a pretty valid opinion. It's fucking weird and I hope to god you aren't him saying this right now.
>>
>>18204086
everyone is jealous of rich hollywood people

what else is news?
>>
>>18204086
Not really. Look at the skin on her face. In 10 years she'll look like a grandma.

>>18204084
What exactly does "suspicious scars" mean, and why won't you talk about them?
>>
>>18204093
well I appreciate the honesty. Just out of curiosity why would you think it's so weird for a guy to have dated an older woman?
>>
>>18204084
Depends what the scars looked like/ how I assume he got them. And depending on how close we were, I might be pissed that he wouldn't open up about it. But honestly it's probably something most girls wouldn't worry about too much.
>>
>>18204086
The only thing I'm jealous of are those delicious looking burgers. Wish I had one.
>>
>>18204094
Is she Hollywood people?

>>18204096
This is what jelliness sounds like. lol
>>
>>18204110
... well it literally says it's taken from Hollywood Hills West so you tell me
>>
>>18204100
Maybe because I don't see the appeal in it. Like their body is deteriorating. Also their childhood is completely different from yours because they grew up in such a different time. Other than that I can't really explain why it's so weird to me
>>
>>18204110
So in your mind anyone who sees that must be jealous. Either they say they are in which case they're telling the truth, or they say they aren't and then they're just lying?
>>
>>18204096
>What exactly does "suspicious scars" mean
Scars obviously inflicted through deliberate violence. Not self harm if that's what you were thinking.

>>18204102
>Depends what the scars looked like/ how I assume he got them
See above.
>>
>>18204114
She is just visiting.

>>18204116
>Like their body is deteriorating
>Now that is shit talking!
lol

>>18204122
What gave it away I how you immediately talk shit about slut.
>>
>>18204086
Nope, not really.
>>
>>18204129
I talked shit because seriously, look at the lines and creases on her face. How old is she? If she's any younger than 35 she's not aging very well. I wonder how much time she puts into skincare. Might just be genetics or too much tanning.
>>
>>18204086
No.
>>
This girl I've been seeing for a few weeks now never texts/communicates with me first, is that a sign of disinterest or is texting just not important to some girls? Also I don't really text her at all either, we just kind of meet at the same place on campus after our college classes. So it's not like I'm blowing her phone up all day and ridding her a chance to text first.
>>
>>18204145
Wait a few weeks without talking to her. If she hits you up, you're good. If she doesn't, it was never meant to be.
>>
>>18203991
I'm generally well liked, but I don't like to talk as much as most people and it's difficult for me to see a woman liking me in that way
>>
>>18204147

I get what you're saying but I wouldn't want her to interpret that as I'm playing games, you know?
>>
Guys (or girls),

Why would you disappear on your SO? After dating a couple weeks, we became exclusive and were together about 6 months, but he completely stopped replying to texts 3 weeks ago. There was no slow fade, no shortened responses of increase in the time it took for him to respond. Just all of a sudden nothing. During those 3 weeks of silence from him, I sent only 2 texts, one 2 weeks ago and one a week ago.
I know he's not dead, sick, been fired, or has moved cities, since we have two mutual friends (or mutual acquaintances), though neither of them feel comfortable asking him why he did this to me (they said they don't want him to feel like they're telling him to do something) and there's a very good chance we'll run into each other at one of those mutual friend's wedding soon. What do I say to him? Do I bother asking why he did this? It clearly seems like he doesn't want to talk to me, based on the obvious fact he isn't sending texts, but I guess I'm still hanging on to the idea that maybe there's some valid reason he went away and didn't tell me. I can't say I'm strong enough to tell him to fuck off if he started acting friendly again, but at the same time, this feels fucked up. I've never had someone completely not-acknowledge me like this before. Should I talk to him and try and get closure? Why would he even do this?

tl;dr my S.O. ghosted, will run into each other soon, wat do
>>
>>18204145
I'm a girl and don't know any other girl who wouldn't text first if she was into a guy. I'm sorry OP, but I don't think she's interested. If you like her, I would suggest trying to spend longer amounts of time with her in person on those chances you do run into her on campus.
>>
>>18204172
For one thing I'd be kind of pissed that my friends are doing absolutely nothing about the situation and just burying their heads in the sand.
>>
>>18203651
Question for fem anons; what would turn you off a decent guy?
I've been told I'm decent looking and I have an Irish accent but no matter how hard I try I can't seem to get any women.
>>
>>18204172
Send the following text: "Are we done?"
>>
>>18204172
I can see three possibilities.

>mutual friends know something and arent telling you, which would also include the follow two scenarios of

>1. he's had an affair or has found out an ex was pregnant
>2. gay. no joke either, it happens.
>>
>>18204176
>I don't think she's interested

Yeah, I'm starting to believe that. I did try to spend more time in person, we usually chill for at least an hour on campus; in person it seems to be okay but she doesn't seem to act anything more than platonic so I'm hesitant to ask her out. Not a very emotional woman either so I have no idea what' she's feeling but I think taking a step back is best.
>>
File: 1347760328970.jpg (30KB, 251x249px) Image search: [Google]
1347760328970.jpg
30KB, 251x249px
>>18204176
That's because all the girls you know are slampigs or slags.

Girls almost never take any sort of initiative.
>>
>>18204182
Look, Irish accents are pretty attractive. It must be something else.

You say you're decent, but are you? What evidence is there for that? In my experience the kind of guys who call themselves nice or decent are invariably entitled and arrogant and blame women for not liking those traits (i.e. "nice guys finish last").
>>
>>18204220
I'm decent looking, as in fairly fit and attractive, not sure how decent a guy I am.
>>
>>18204223
Then that's your issue. My experience with men who are of the '4chan type' is that they have an arrogance, and are very entitled. They tend to blame women and pseudo scientific gender theories for the fact that they have no girlfriends, and have a misogynist, aggressive "may or may not snap if you turn them down" vibe. They're creepy, in other words. I like to call it the school shooter persona.

You may have this vibe, which women can sense, generally.
>>
>>18204226
Hmm I dunno, I think I'm pretty doormat-like in general with people. I believe when you scratch people's backs they'll scratch your. I am a bit of an introvert though and I guess that can be "creepy". I really just want someone I can snuggle up and watch movies and that with.
>>
When is it time to give up?
>>
Would it be better to just straight up ask a girl out for coffee or whatever from your class or should you flirt with them a bit before going for it?
>>
>>18204235
Does she know you exist?
>>
Asked before but gonna ask again because didn't get an exact response to this.

>pursuing girl
>ask for a date
>responds 12 hours after seeing it
>she says yes for a date
>ask for her number over FB
>5 days later
>hasn't seen or responded to the message
>ask again
>Just says "I forgot" and sends me a number

What do you think? Did she just find it hard to say no and really doesn't want to go on a date? Women make a big issue about no meaning no, but its some bullshit when they can't even say no in the first place. I don't know if I should bother to go on a date or not. I feel like if she was really interested she would say yes. She is very extroverted in my opinion and doesn't seem like someone who is socially anxious.
>>
>>18204275
Yeah we share a table, speak to her a bit throughout class
>>
>>18204389
I wouldn't bother. Like you said, if she's interested, she would've responded or at least looked sooner than a week (usually the day of).
>>
>>18204172
Sounds like he is a drug addict and he scored a shitload of ice so hes off fucking the brains out of a meth whore until he runs out.
>>
File: 1368973078762.jpg (62KB, 720x393px) Image search: [Google]
1368973078762.jpg
62KB, 720x393px
Females:

What are your thoughts on builtfat bodies? I am putting on muscle but I'm not losing much by the way of bodyfat nor do I care enough cut and I'm am approaching that type.

Do you personally find this body type attractive?
>>
>>18204492
>builtfat bodies
gross
>>
>>18204492

Builtfat is dadbod right? That's unattractive now and for good reason.
>>
>>18204493
>>18204495
I'll fall back on my fantastic personality and cut in the meantime I guess then desu
>>
>>18204166
But that's wrong because it is a game and you have to play it and you can be annoyed that it's a game and dislike that fact all you like but it won't change anything.
>>
File: ok.gif (1MB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
1MB, 500x364px
>>18204492
Fine by me if you look like the builtfat in the picture you posted.
>>
>>18203972
Meh, you can fake it. Just read about it or ask your friends what they like about sex, and then make something up for yourself.
>>
Girls, how much respect and attention is "too much" respect and attention when it comes to trying to date you?

I feel like I'm too nice and I feel myself becoming an orbiter and its been a week since I started talking to her but I never put a move on or gave her an obvious hint that I wanted to be more than friends with her.

How should I knock myself out of the orbit I'm falling into? Should I ask to hang out with her or something tommorow?
>>
>>18204086
Am I supposed to know this person?
>>
Can't believe I would actually ask something here but here goes.

A girl said she dreamt about me delivering sushis at her home, is that significant?
>>
>>18204514
Show up to her house with nothing on other than seaweed wrapped around your dick
>>
>>18204514
I was literally about to type something like this desu
>>18204516
>>
>>18204514
A girl had a dream about me texting her to come over and us hanging out and going for a driver. We're friends and she's a lesbian. Dreams like that are typically meaningless.
>>
>>18204521
Hmmm considering her personality and the context I think you must be right
Just wanted to have /adv/ thoughts, thanks guys
>>
>>18204492
Builtfat is nice. Looks like it'd feel comfy.
Probably my favourite body type with ottermode.
>>
Guys
At what point do you consider a hangout a date?
I've been eating food with a coworker pretty often and he pays every time, but he might just be nice.
We're going to see a movie next week too.
I'm socially retarded, but I think we have close friend vibes right now?
>>
Any constructive suggestions will be appreciated:
Last October, a woman in her early 20s started working at my workplace. I never really noticed her until mid November when she started talking to me.

I work up to 6pm every day. Even though her off time was 5PM, she would come after 5pm and and spent time with me every evening. During this time we would chat about random things. I never asked her to do this, but I found that her conversations made the work easier.

After a while, I became used to her conversations and looked forward to them after a hard day.

We would talk about a variety of things and as time progressed they became more personal matters. She would always tell me about this guy (Let's call him James) that apparently liked her back in her home country. I didn't think much of it as I didn't have any personal interest in her.

After the Christmas 2016 break, we returned to work and in one of our evening chats, she told me how James came from her home country to visit her to tell her that he wanted a relationship with her and that he loves her she told me how he stayed in her room with her.

I was happy for her as she seemed pleased about this. A week later, she messed up some documents at work and the bosses asked for a meeting with her at 5pm and they really berated her. So much so, that after it she left crying and I saw her, so we went back to my work room and talked about it.

She felt better after the chat and because we talked until 7PM, I gave her a lift home.

The following day, she everytime she saw me she kept smiling and laughing at me, but wouldn't say anything when I asked her what was so funny.

She continued to visit me every evening and I would say that we became good friends. During our conversations it came up that I hadn't had a vacation in a very long time. I said that I always wanted to go to Japan. She hinted that maybe we should go sometime and then quickly changed the subject.
>>
(2/4)
Continued:

She mentioned that a friend from her home country was coming to spend 2 weeks in her room with her. She said she knew him for a few years although he didn't know her last name. I didn't really think much of it but okay.

In another conversation I she again hinted that we should travel sometime but once again changed the subject quickly.

In one of our evening conversations it came up that we should hang out sometime. We agreed on a time and then we sat down and had coffee that Saturday and had a nice conversation.

During this conversation the travel thing came up again. I replied and asked if I should join her for the first 3 days of her upcoming holiday.

She said that she's staying in a hostel. I don't really like hostels so I suggested that I'd stay in a hotel. The first day I'd get some rest. The second day I'd buy a few gifts for friends and the 3rd day I'd fly back home. She seemed thrilled with the idea and said that it would be great to have company.

She seemed fine with it but on the journey back she started to become uneasy and refused to help me with the booking of the holiday.

An hour later when I was back home, I remembered James and then said to myself that he may not be comfortable with this so I said on Monday when we return to work, I'd call it off.

Sunday night she sent me a text message:
>>
(3/4)
Hey Anon, so I've had some time to think and I don't think going to budapest together is a good idea. I still think that you should definitely travel (that is a must) but I'm not the right person to travel with. I value our friendship too much to do something that will ruin it and to be honest I know that it would upset James if I did travel with you and I can't do that to him. I know that this is going to upset you but I hope you can understand why.
>>
>>18204581
>At what point do you consider a hangout a date?
Well if it's one on one then it's already sending a bit of a message. Add in a little flirting and activity being cliche date stuff, it's pretty much set.
>I've been eating food with a coworker pretty often and he pays every time, but he might just be nice. We're going to see a movie next week too. I'm socially retarded, but I think we have close friend vibes right now?
Hard to say. How do you feel about him?
>>
File: 1392508832397.jpg (27KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1392508832397.jpg
27KB, 500x610px
>>18204610
>>18204614
>>18204616
>4 parts

The ultimate tl;dr. Compact it into a single post greentext and then we'll talk.
>>
(4/4)
I thought this was okay as I was going to tell her the next day at work that I felt the same way about James.

The next evening when we were face to face, I was fine with the message but I asked her:

What does "I value our friendship too much to do something that will ruin it" mean?

She went really quiet. I then asked, did you think that I was going to do something untoward or cross any lines? I assure you, all I intended to do was get a see the city, buy a few gifts and return home.

She said no and then became really angry and said to me "You're reading too much into it"

I then asked her, Please explain to me what "I value our friendship too much to do something that will ruin it" means. I'm very confused.

She then picked up her things, said she was "pissed off with me" and walked off.

She is now refusing to talk to me which I find really odd. She's now stopped coming to see me every evening. Sometimes she'd make loud exhaling noises as she walks past my door.

She also blocked me on facebook even though we weren't facebook friends.

And generally she's just being horrible to me. Further to this, she's not doing the paperwork that she has to do for me. One of my line managers have asked her to do it and it's been 3 weeks now and she still hasn't done it even though I too have asked her.

I'm on the fence about telling my manager about it, but if I do she'd find herself in yet another brutalising meeting with the bosses which I don't really want to subject her to.

What should I do?
I feel as though I've lost one of my best friends.
I just want my friend back.

When I went to try to talk to her, she said "I was pissed off because you compared yourself to Tim"

Tim is the fellow that doesn't know her last name and is staying in her bedroom for 2 weeks.

I didn't compare myself to him at any point in time! I don't even know what she's talking about!

Any help would be appreciated as I really don't understand why she's so angry.
>>
>>18204610
man fuck reading all this shit
>>
>>18204581
Just ask him. I wouldn't invite a friend all the time, but I'm not your coworker. If you don't feel comfortable with him paying for your food, just tell him.

I go out to eat with my girlfriends by ourselves all the fucking time, with most of them there has never been any sexual tension at all.
>>
>>18204624
It's quite a complicated story, but I'll try
>New girl started working at my workplace but I didn't notice her
>She starts talking to me a month in and visits my room at work every evening
>She would frequently tell me about this fellow from her home country who likes her. I thought this was okay as I didn't have a personal interest in her
>After the christmas holidays, she tells me that James came from her home country to visit her to tell her that he loves her and wants a relationship with her I was happy for her

>She occasionally hints that we should hang out or go on holiday, but quickly changes the subject before I could respond

>One evening she tells me that she's sharing her room with a male friend for 2 weeks

>We get coffee one Saturday and when the subject came up again, I suggested that I should join her for 3 days out of the 2 weeks.However, I'll stay in a different hotel as I don't like hostels
>She says the company will be good
>Upon leaving, James comes to mind and I figured I'd tell her on Monday that I don't think I should go with her
>Sunday night prior to the Monday she sent me the text >>18204616

I was fine with everything else but on Monday I asked her about the line
What does "I value our friendship too much to do something that will ruin it" mean?

She went really quiet. I then asked, did you think that I was going to do something untoward or cross any lines? I assure you, all I intended to do was get a see the city, buy a few gifts and return home

She said no and then became really angry and said to me "You're reading too much into it"

I then asked her, Please explain to me what "I value our friendship too much to do something that will ruin it" means. I'm very confused

She then picked up her things, said she was "pissed off with me" and walked off

She is now refusing to talk to me which I find really odd. She's now stopped coming to see me every evening. Sometimes she'd make loud exhaling noises as she walks past my door.
>>
>>18204581
>he pays every time
come on, don't do that
>>
>>18204617
I'm not sure how I feel. I like being around him but at the same time, I don't think I can date anyone at all. I suppose if I was able to, I'd choose him.
>>18204631
Asking directly seems too embarrassing for me to successfully attempt, but I'll try.
>>18204675
He literally doesn't let me pay. I've tried but only managed to get him to accept a few food gifts
>>
>>18204638
Sounds like she's already fucking James, but is trying to let you down easy, or get you to forget the problem. Seems mad that you're not getting the hints she's not providing, etc.
>>
>>18204696
But I don't want a relationship with her. I just don't want this childish behaviour.

I've always maintained this. That's why I asked her to explain what she meant by " I don't want to do anything that would ruin our friendship"

Because it really doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>18204709
You could confront her about it again, but if she's already being childish, just let her be childish, and be thankful she isn't doing it in front of you anymore. Believe me, you'll get a long apology at some point later when she realizes she's causing confusion or feels like she needs to explain herself again.
Seen this plenty of times before; somehow hiding relationships turns women into temporary children.
>>
Did you girls have a good day today? :)
>>
>>18204728
You sound like you own a set of decorative katanas that you also like to practice anime sword forms with.
>>
>>18204733
Way off, but I'm still a loser. Did want to know how everygirl's day went though
>>
File: latest.jpg (70KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
70KB, 640x440px
I have been told to change my character, otherwise I will never get laid. By a girl, of course.

What the fuck? Should I? What could be the reasons? I mean, situation is too vague, but enough to give just assumptions.
>>
>>18204800
What's your character like?

Rogue? Tank? You gotta give us details.
>>
>Don't have any plans for the evening
>Go over to my boyfriend's house
>Ask if he wants to go out
>He says no
>Asks if he wants to stay in
>He says no
>Ask what he's doing that's so important
>He says he's watching some computer game
>Not really in the mood but ask if he wants to fuck instead
>He says I can suck his dick while he watches his thing but otherwise no

Why do guys care so much about little spacemen shooting aliens? He's not even playing the video game, he's just watching other people play. Does this mean he has a cuckold fetish?
>>
I met a nice, cute girl after a tough break-up for me. We went out on a bunch of dates, which all went great. To my estimate, we really match. We like the same stuff, we have fitting personalities, etc.

Yesterday, we ended up staying together at her place. We watched a movie, ate, cuddled, kissed, had sex and talked for a long while. It was fantastic.

After it was all done, she told me that ordinarily she would've let me stay with her during the night, but she still felt a bit uncomfortable and that I shouldn't think anything about it. I accepted it. We kissed and I went home alone.

Despite her being so nicely direct and honest about it, which I appreciate enormously, having had to deal with betrayal and infidelity before, I do think about what might've went wrong there.

Earlier today she messaged me to say that she wanted to hang out today. We ended up spending the entire afternoon/early evening together and had a blast.

At some point I will ask her about it, but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say first. What's your opinion, /adv? What are some possible reasons, and should I be worried?
>>
>>18204846
it just means he's taking you for granted. i like games and shit too but i'm not rude to my gf just because i'm watching something.
>>
>>18204846
bitch its GSL finals
>>
>>18204846
I'm assuming he is watching a sc2 tournament, think of it more like he is watching his favourite sports team playing.
>>
File: just wanna have fun .jpg (67KB, 601x399px) Image search: [Google]
just wanna have fun .jpg
67KB, 601x399px
>>18204086
>https://www.instagram.com/p/BKThDSZDk-q/
Where can I find norwegian girls in burgerland? Not norwegian americans, but pure norwegians.
>>
>>18204086
That's a nice looking burger.
>>
>>18204901
Manhattan
>>
>>18204901
New York.
>>
Are there any women with a rape fetish? How does it work? For example is any guy suitable ,or do you need to like him/find him attractive?
>>
File: 1488018553917.jpg (91KB, 490x694px) Image search: [Google]
1488018553917.jpg
91KB, 490x694px
>>18204911
>need to like him/find him attractive
>>
>>18204911
AS a guy that's dated women that have it, I can tell you that they will only do it with a LTR. It took over a year before my current gf told me about it and ones in the past took about as long too. It requires a lot of trust and understanding, so they usually only tell a LTR.
>>
>>18204914
uh, but then what does it even have to do with rape anymore?
>>
>>18204920
It being in a controlled environment with someone that they know won't take it too far. It's a fantasy roleplay thing, it's not something women want for real. They want the domination and to be taken BUT they don't want it from some stranger or person they don't know well, they want it from someone they trust.
>>
>>18204901
>>18204908
>>18204909
UES, Midtown, UWS & (few though)SoHo/Tribeca. Some in Brooklyn too, Brooklyn heights & Cobble hill.

t.lived there 4 years
>>
>>18204846
I would beer that guy.
>>
Why are guys so into butt stuff? Don't they know poop comes from there?
>>
>>18204949
We just want to try it out to see what all the buzz is about.
>>
>>18204949
Because we want our dick inside all your holes.
>>
>>18204911
Rape fetishes are not about wanting to actually be raped- they generally just want a guy to roleplay it with them, and then it has to be someone they trust and in a safe environment.
>>
>>18204800
What, character as in RPG or your personality?
>>
>>18204932
>>18204961
fair enough. So I guess the confusion comes from misused 'rape' term
>>
>>18204846
I keked hard.
dump him
>>
>>18204937
I can't fucking afford that....go fuck yourself
>>
>>18204949
why do they like oral? don't they know barf comes from there?
>>
>>18204974
gd
>>
Everybody, I just started a thread which many of you may be interested in. It could help in getting life partners and stuff. Check it out.
>>18205015
>>
>>18205020
>>>/fit/
>>
Girls - Do you prefer cut or uncut dicks?
>>
>>18205026
uncut dicks are easier to give handies to
the foreskin naturally spreads the precum helping lubrication
the foreskin is another element to play with
the helmet has some color to it

cut dicks look like what happens when you boil a frankfurter too long and the skin splits
the helmet looks the same color as the rest of the dick and really dry
you really need some sort of lubrication to prevent chaffing if you want to give any sort of stimulation to it, not the case with uncut
>>
>>18205026
I preferred the aesthetic of cut when I was a virgin, but bf is uncut so I like that better now.
>>
File: 1490821307766.gif (2MB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
1490821307766.gif
2MB, 400x315px
>>18205026
Don't cut your dick.
>>
I just turned 25
Is it too late to get /fit/?

I feel women would only care about money at this age, which I am very well off with. But I can't give up on this goal.
>>
>>18205162
No, not at all. Actually sounds like the proper time because you're going to want to have the body of a man by 30, yes?
>>
>>18205162
>I feel women would only care about money at this age, which I am very well off with. But I can't give up on this goal.
Thinking like that is going to be more of an issue than being overweight.
>>
>>18205170
not overweight, just skinny

money is a sign of having resources, and women want to have children with resourceful guys. I do want to start a family but need to do some chick shopping first, just was curious as to how much leverage I gain from getting a more aesthetic body
>>
I'd like to hear female opinions on the events described in this thread: >>18198211

Long story short; two days ago I made a thread asking about how to deal with meeting my aunt (whom I had cut contact with a year ago after she not so subtly implied I was a pedophile due to me spending a lot of time with my cousins) and my cousins in a family gathering that took place yesterday.

Overall, things went smoothly and I avoided socializing with my aunt. One of my cousins however kept seeking my company just like she had done before I cut contact with her mother, and she was visibly hurt when I didn't reciprocate her attempts to spend time with me (I shoo'd her out of my room when she barged in, and didn't let her sit on my lap, because I didn't want to my aunt to see us and get more "evidence" for her claims against me. I am however, unsure if I did the right thing. My cousin (who's 12) clearly noticed that something was off and asked if I was angry at her. I fear that I may have inadvertently made her blame herself and think that I dislike her, by not being as affectionate towards her as I were before.
She is like a little sister to me, and the thought that I hurt her pains me.

I'm interested in hearing what women here might think of the above, as they probably know the mindset of a 12 year old girl far better than I wil ever do.
>>
>>>/r9k/36134248 ?
>>
>>18204857
doesn't sound like anything you should worry about
>>
>>18204846
it's like the superbowl, literally.
>>
>>18205271
it can, but i've never seen it move that much.
>>
>>18205183
These kinds of thoughts will turn all but the mot materialistic whores and traditional girls off you. Most girls want to be with guys who at least pretend they have agency of their own.
>>
Girls,

1) What do you think of /r/seduction?
Are the posts there about average guys pulling models into one-night stands believable?

2) What do you think of /r/incels?
Is it hilarious, pitiful or just plain creepy?
>>
There is no chance of being a cuck if I ignore women.
>>
>>18205286
>/r/seduction
At best laughably unrealistic, at worst, downright rapey. Like all PUA stuff, if it does work, it only works on the dumbest members of the female sex.

>/r/incels
It just seems sad, some of it is creepy. I wouldn't laugh at that much human misery and patheticness. It seems too cruel.
>>
For Girls:
I'm getting married next week and Im nervous about losing my virginity on our honeymoon. How should I prepare? ShouldI let my husband lead? Should I make any moves?
>>
>>18205302
dont worry, you'll both be nervous and probably awkward. Most people on their honeymoons are. Just let things take its course and do what you want to do.
>>
Should I be worried that I'm still a virgin at 21?
>>
>>18205321
No.
>>
>>18205323
Not that anon, but what about 24?
>>
>>18205328
No.
>>
>>18204719
>adv

She's just generally being unpleasant. Sometimes she smiles and waves at me, sometimes she just rolls her eyes. She says that we need to have a professional relationship, but my question to her was, "Wasn't that what we always had?"
>>
Girls, how do you feel about guys who virtually never speak?
>>
Taking a girl out for drinks in a few days. I'll pick her up at college in the evening, head someplace that offers drinks and "get to know each other better" as we've been promising all week.

We're close friends and since I caught feelings we decided to try dating. We're both booked all the time, so I picked this day randomly to do whatever came to mind. So drinks it is.

Thing is, I have no experience with drink-dates in the evening, or experience with nightlife at all. I don't know any romantic places in the area, let alone any places at all. On top of that, she doesn't like alcohol and last time we did something remotely similar in a group setting, all she had were cokes.

She was still eager to go. Good thing I guess, but I'm completely drawing a blank on how to make this a fun night. Any advice?
>>
>>18205332
What about 32?
>>
>>18205356

Nothing there to feel about them, since it'd be impossible to get to know them well enough to form an opinion. They just blend into the scenery.
>>
>>18205358
if you're just going out for drinks, the way to make the night fun will be by not being boring. but since you're already close friends i'm sure you'll have things to say.
>>
>>18205356
Not a girl, but I know that girls are attracted to social, funny guys who bring positivity to conversations like moths are attracted to lights.
>>
Girls, I'm 5'6 from Aus, what percentage of girls would that not be an issue for in a relationship and does it matter even less if it's just for a hook up?
>>
>>18205374
Sure, but what about where to go or what to do? Will the bar on college grounds be enough? Or is it a better idea to head further into town, seek out a fancy restaurant to treat her to or perhaps a nice area to walk through?

Trying to make this a romantic outing, something to impress her with beyond the usual friend stuff.
>>
>>18205358
Dinner then watch a movie, like beauty and the beast while you still can since most people are suckers for it
>>
>>18205257
someone pls respond.
>>
Girls:
What are your thoughts on younger men? If you're in your late 20s and in your second college graduation, would you go out with a 20yo "boy"? Is this small age gap a problem or just being good together matters?
>>
>>18205328
Being a virgin is something only virgins overstress about.

Think about it this way: if you are with a girl who cares about you, she will understand; if you are with a girl who you just happened to get laid with, you should think of it as a practice session and try to have fun with her, because she probably won't care for too long after fucked.

Chill the fuck out. Sex is not a huge deal anyway.
>>
>>18205257
>>18205423

Tell us about how you ended up in this pedophile predicament
>>
>>18205427
bump for interest. I have the hots for my philosophy prof and I wanna take her for a date at least.
>>
File: 10319312185373.5625895731b04.png (9KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
10319312185373.5625895731b04.png
9KB, 512x512px
A girl writes me really frequently. My bet is that she is bored and simply uses me for her own fun. More to say, I am one hundred percent sure about this. Yes, I asked her out before. You may guess the outcome.

What can I do? Just cut contact and don't reply to her messages? I like the attention as well.
>>
>>18205443
Just keep her company but dont expect anything. You'll be her gay bestfriend in no time. otherwise just bail
>>
>>18205429
>Being a virgin is something only virgins overstress about.
Man I've seen people at college make fun of a guy when they learned their inexperience. You can accurately argue people worth caring about don't stress it, but it's hardly something only virgins care about.
>>
>reading about style (clothing)
>articles contradict each other
How will I look good IF YOU FASHIONFAGS CAN'T AGREE WITH EACH OTHER?
>>
Guys: would it creep you out if the grill you like told you she had a dream with you in it?
>>
>>18205503
No, I would be flattered. But that would never happen to me.
>>
This guy that I really like (and he reciprocates) told me he feels empty and generally depressed, should i just give him space and talk less to him for a period?
>>
>>18205503
I would say it heavily depends on what the dream was about.

>I had a dream where we just sat at a cafe and talked about nothing
No concern.

>I had a dream where I ate your flesh
Maybe concern
>>
>>18205503
I'd find it flattering but honestly I'm really attention-starved and the fact that somebody else even thought of me makes me happy.
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18205430
Basically, 3 or so years ago, I lived about 3 months at my aunt's place in another city.
As I had no friends over there, and was generally rather antisocial, I spent most of my free time in the house, and thus spent a considerable time with my two younger cousins (who back then were about 8 and 10). They were basically my only friends, I was probably the only source of attention and affection they had in the household, due to my aunt being emotionally distant and cold (I have never seen her even hug her children), and her husband being busy at work.

Safe to say, we became pretty close, and viewed them as basically my little sisters. Because I grew up in a household where showing affection to family members in the form of hugs, cuddling etc was completely normal, I didn't even think that there could be something bad about responding to the affection they showered me with by giving them hugs etc and just spending time with them and enjoying their company.

I really enjoyed the fact that they genuinely sought to be with me and enjoyed my company. It was basically the first time in a long, long time, that I felt wanted/cared about (for the lack of a better term), by someone that wasn't just my mother. I mean, the experience of someone genuinely desiring to be in my company, was very novel to me at the time (and still is).

So of course, I spent a lot of time with my cousins, and at times, the girls basically clung to me.
In hindsight, I should have realized that some of the stuff that happened, like for example, the girls waking me up by crawling next to me on my bed, was not appropriate, and that I should have set limits to that.

Anyways, after those 3 months, the girls and I kept in touch by phone, as the girls often called me, and sent photos and so on, and I occasionally called them and asked how they were doing. We saw each other multiple other times, during summers and family gatherings etc, and often spent time together.
>>
File: unhappy amphibian.jpg (30KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
unhappy amphibian.jpg
30KB, 396x385px
>>18205517
cont.

That all ended a year ago.
Basically, last spring, I had an argument over some stupid crap on facebook with my aunt (which was unrelated to my cousins), but it ended up with my aunt exploding to me about how I was a "threat" to her daughters, how I had made them uncomfortable and anxious apparently for ages, how me staying in touch with them was inappropriate and how I had basically molested them.
I should have seen the signs of this coming, as there were a couple of weird instances, where my aunt clearly (in hindsight) acted based on her suspicions about me. The first one was at a party at their house, where at one point, the younger of the girls, (11 at the time) sat on my lap, and upon seeing it, my aunt dragged her off to another room. The second was some time later, when I was leaving their place after visiting them (I had moved to the same city due to studies), I happened to briefly see the younger girl butt naked as she ran trough the house to the bathroom (I was in the vestibule, putting on my boots). My aunt caught her in the act, and as I left, I heard her scream at the girl.
Regardless, her accusations came completely out of the blue for me, who at the time, had missed the signs of my aunt being suspicious of me.

I cut contact her on the spot, and basically stated that I had no desire to ever visit or see a person again who claimed that I was a pedophile. Until yesterday, I hadn't seen, or heard from her, or my cousins for over a year.
I would never hurt my cousins, and her accusing me of basically desiring to rape them, offended and hurt me deeply, and yesterday re-opened those wounds.
If there is a silver lining to all that, at least I now know that my aunt was full of shit when she claimed that I had made my cousins anxious and uncomfortable. My cousin would not have acted like she did yesterday, if my aunt's bs was true.
>>
>>18205521
move on and cut ties. Like you've said, staying close to them will only give your aunt more shit to fling at you. Did I miss anything?
>>
>>18205521
Oh no, it's you again, RIP feels.
Damn anon, you have my compassion, it's good that you had to see them again, even if it wasn't like it before.
Btw, what did your aunt told them about you cutting contact?
>>
>>18205510
>should i just give him space and talk less to him for a period?
What makes you think that would help?
>>
>>18205462
Fair point.

Correction: "being a virgin is something only virgins and basic idiots overstress about".
>>
File: spurdo depis.png (61KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo depis.png
61KB, 600x480px
>>18205529
I guess that would be the rational action.

However, I still care deeply about my cousins, and the thought of never seeing them again does not sit well with me. They are like little sisters to me, and while I had gotten somewhat used to their absence from my life during the year that I hadn't seen or heard from them, seeing them again yesterday re-opened those wounds and reminded me of just how much I had missed them.

I just want things to go back to how they were, but I guess that is impossible. You can't really ever go back, after the pedophilia accusations have been thrown around.

>>18205534
I am somewhat unsure. I dunno if she had told them anything.
The older one of the girls acted a bit distant and at one point seemed to discourage the younger one from talking to me by hurrying her up to come with her, but those can also be due to her entering puberty, and having some kid's stuff going on at the moment to which she was hurrying her sister to come along with, thus I wouldn't necessarily blame my aunt for that.

The younger girl clearly noticed that something was different from before though, though probably because I acted different. When she barged into my room, I quickly shoo'd her off because I was afraid of being caught alone with her in my room, but that visibly upset her, and later she came to ask me why I was mad at her.
She also tried to sit on my lap at one point, but I didn't let her. In the end, the only bit of affection we shared was her resting her head against me briefly, and sharing a hug. I did tell her that I had missed her, but that's about it.
Later when they were leaving, the girls hugged other people, but not me, possibly because my aunt was there.

So, I don't know what my aunt has told them, if anything. I'm thankful that neither of them asked me about that, as I doubt I could have told them a convincing enough lie. I doubt that they would have bought the claim that I was just "too busy" for over a year.
>>
>>18205556
Damn, being rejected at their age must be hard. What about their dad?
>>
>>18205554
Sure. But those basic idiots still have two hands and ill will. I remember this girl making fun of a guy she was casually dating because she was his first kiss when he was like 19. Even though she dumped him and made fun of him, she decided she needed to get "closure" so she covered his car with saran wrap.

Nearly ended up cutting contact with a mutual friend because of how disgusted I was with her actions. I've learned that volunteering more information than you have to is just a bad idea.
>>
>>18205565
Honestly, right now, I fear that I did the wrong thing by acting so cold towards the girl. It felt wrong, and seeing and hearing her dejected reaction when I shoo'd her out of my room made me feel like shit.
What I really wanted to do, was to pick her up and hug her, because I had missed her, but I obviously could not do that.
I just hope that she didn't end up feeling rejected and like I hated her.
Obviously I could not tell her why I couldn't be as affectionate towards her as I had been before.

Anyways, their dad is pretty chill, but really busy with work. When I was living at my aunt's place, he came usually very late from work and was quite tired.

I suspect that the girls don't get that much attention or affection from him either, mostly because he is so busy.

What really worries me, is that if the girls will begin to seek the affection and attention from other sources, outside of their family, which can lead to very bad things at such an early age.
>>
>>18205503
Is it mutual or unrequited? If it's the former, than why aren't we already together? If its the latter, then I'd hate it. It's a "let me remind you that I don't like you but still want you here" it's basically stabbing an open wound.
>>
How do you date with little money?

After i finished school i got a job, its only 2 days a week and im struggling to find more. I earn around 180 per week and my parents take 160 for my room and basic foods and shit.

So with 20 a week spare i have to buy clothes and other shit, max i can spend dating is 10nzd a week. How the fuck do i do that ? Any advice at all would be super helpful
>>
>>18205539
I don't know actually. We have been talking for months now, we really like each other but since we live quite far apart it's tough. When i told him that I really like him he went "What a mess, my life is already a mess." He has been quite depressed lately and i really don't know what to do, i asked him how come he feels that way and he replied with "I don't know.". I'm not good when it comes to this kind of stuff, especially now that i'm not in the best shape either
>>
>>18205616
It's mutual but we aren't together.
>>
>>18205510
actually the opposite seems more reasonable
>>
>>18205623
move from your jewish parents to some cheaper flat
>>
>>18205623
You have shit parents. They're literally taking almost 100% of your income. Tell them you refuse to pay them another dime until you are able to establish some semblance of a savings. If they kick you out, so what. Live in your car for a few weeks until you can find a little hole in the wall to live in.

Fuck man
>>
>>18205635
I think you should keep talking normally. If you stop, your friendship will just fade.
>>
Okaaay... soo

I feel kinda shit.

See I wrote to this girl 2 messages about a month after I met her and we very briefly spoke, not much interraction happened between the two of us and finally I burst and told her how beautiful I thought she was (in my own words and for reasons).

Point is, I didn't realize how awkward it was.

But.. she didn't answer my two messages.. this was a music page she has up and sells albums on. So it have been managed by someone else(?)

I just wrote her a message on a different music page, a more personal one. And basically, I feel like I've made a huge mistake. Like I have festered her too much or.. I dunno. I feel like I should give up. Should I even keep my fingers crossed?
>>
>>18205805
*may have been managed by someone else

sorry, phone
>>
Question for women: Do you ever dislike your own preference for certain things in guys? Like if you find yourself thinking a guy beating up another guy is hot and you feel like shit about it or something?
>>
Girls;

I'm a guy with a dandruff and dry skin problem. I've started putting almond oil in my hair and on my face but it's not really doing anything and it's bothering me. Why can I not make this shit go away?
>>
>>18205831
What kind of shampoo, conditioner, lotion etc are you using?
>>
>>18205805
never mind I guess..
>>
>>18205638
Then I'd be happy to know that the girl I love thinks about me.
>>
>>18205836
I stopped using shampoo and conditioner because I thought that may be the problem too. And I take cold showers. No idea why the itchy scalp and flakes is still there
>>
>>18205858
I'm a guy and I don't have a solution, but usually I have dandruff when I don't shower. Like if I'm used to shower every 2 days, I'll feel the itch after the 3rd day. But once I get used to shower everyday, waiting 2 days makes my scalp itchy. Maybe try to stick to a schedule if you're not already showering every morning.
>>
>>18205879
I shower daily. It's frustrating as fuck, just another one of many things to stress about
>>
>>18205858
guy here. My dandruff goes for a day if I scrap my head in the shower well enough and then blow the remains with a hairdryer
>>
>>18205890
I have the same issue too, I don't think it's noticeable for me though coz I have long hair but there's definitely a build up. Scraping is kind of wonky to try do for me.
>>
Girls

Simply put.

Is a crush on you worth pursuing? Say the guy was very compatible with you, but you don't even know it yet. (assuming you were single)
>>
How do i put away the anxiety when talking to this girl in my class
>>
Girls I need your help
>feel depressed for break up
>start talking with a girl I met long time ago
>she broke up as well
>we become friends
>spend some days at her house, have sex and have fun
>she met with her ex and they have sex for a while after my meeting
>feel betrayed and tell her
>she doesn't know what to do and is sorry
>eventually stay friends but I tell her I can't bare to see her in person
>she doesn't understand my reasons and now feels distant and almost never initiate conversation
>even though this is my idea, I feel like shit

I really miss her, and I would really like to meet her again. Should I tell her or should I keep my pride and go my own way?
I'm pretty sure if we'd meet we'd kiss and fuck and I'll regret it, but right now is all that I can think of...
>>
>>18205956
breathing deep, real deep.
considering it an irrational fear, you stop and think about what you're ACTUALLY afraid of(?) Rejection? Her thinking you're unattractive? coming on too strong for having bottled it in for so long?

These things may or may not happen. And sadly, sometimes we only get to make a first impression, which is even more frustrating.

Hmm... there's always valium and xanax. But ideally one would be able to develop the discipline to manage naturally. A lot of ppl smoke weed to feel less stress around others. But yeah.. should feel like you're talking to your mom or a relative you're comfortable with. Just keep at it. This problem has ruined my life in ways too.
>>
>>18205929
Relax your angus and pelvic floor muscles. Ancient mongolian horse milk forum trick, that actually works.
>>
>>18205964
feels..

https://youtu.be/ywr-Zjbw7JI
>>
File: 7709890.gif (501KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
7709890.gif
501KB, 500x281px
Why are women submissive? Serious question.
>>
>>18205981
I believe you responded to the wrong poster.
>>
>>18205992
They're not at all. Idk where that meme came from. Conflict averse, maybe. But they're the ones who always want things done their way. The just have a subtle way of finessing situations. They work with a scalpel rather than a club.
>>
File: 1491736586941.jpg (32KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491736586941.jpg
32KB, 350x350px
>>18203651
Women,
Would you be turned off by a guy who has some feminine traits?
Such as story telling, cooking?
>>
>>18205992
It just feels right, I guess.
>>
>>18206003
>look! I'm doing something
>>
>>18206005
Like, oh my god. Turns out I'm a girl.
>>
>>18206011
kek

Basically.
>>
>>18205858
As someone else said, do not shower everyday. Try to stick to 2-3 times a week. You can shower your body more regular, but not the hair.
Cold showers are great, remember to always rinse your face with cold water as well if you wash it.
You should go ask a professional what they suggest you wash and moisturise your face with then do that morning and night.
Also, replace the oil with coconut oil instead.
Use clean pillow cases.

If you want to use shampoo and conditioner:
You should stay away from head and shoulders, I told two of my exes the same thing and they got rid of both acne and dandruff/dry scalp.
Conditioner should just be used in the lengths of your hair. But I find that people with shorter hair don't need it, except those who use a lot of other hair products that dry out your hair.
>>
>>18206005
>feminine traits
>cooking

well, we are generally dicouraged by boys being under 18 (or even 20 for that matter)
>>
>>18206005
There's nothing feminine about being a good cook or a good story teller.
Takes a lot of charisma to tell a good story, and I'm always a fat girl inside so a man who cooks for me is always a 10/10.

As long as you aren't annoying, I don't care.
>>
>>18205992
Do women really like bondage? Like getting tied up and basically let him rape you without it actually being rape?
>>
How can I start to like myself?
>>
>>18203653
Still waiting on an answer
>>
File: lift.jpg (37KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
lift.jpg
37KB, 700x367px
>>18206029
>>
>>18206035
Burps
>>
To British girls if there are any, do you usually hit on guys or not ? I come from a place where flirting is quite explicit, but since coming here I have no idea how the dating scene works here

Worst, I can't tell if a girl is interested in me or not as British are not really the most explicit people here

I found it strange for example that girls don't even give the look to attractive men (not me) in the streets or anything, which is something quite common from where I come
>>
>>18205992
>>18206026
I'm curious about this as well. Do women really like that roleplay bullshit?
>>
Girl doesn't like hugging (or anything similar really), and tends to just walk on alongside me whenever we meet up. She does want to open up to me (we're friends getting into dating, part of which was her idea) but she's talked a lot about how physical touch just makes her uncomfortable for the most part.

I'd love at least some affection when we meet, and kind of feel let down and pathetic when she just walks past my open arms. I'm not holding back on touch myself, but she doesn't really reciprocate. How can I get her to open up to me physically?
>>
File: 7JOOZgO.png (311KB, 560x612px) Image search: [Google]
7JOOZgO.png
311KB, 560x612px
>>18206045
>>18206026
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4223710/Cinema-s-hilarious-photo-showing-cucumber-movie.html
>>
>"The girl that poops" should become a namefag
Yea/Nay
>>
>>18206045
I've come to realise that women are more disgusting than men. It's......a weird realization man.
>>
>>18206056
How is this okey? Imagine a man masturbating in the movie theater. The movie is 15+ where I live.
>>
>>18206038
Sure about that, hun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH0pu5lHmlc
>>
>>18206056
A person that is really into BDSM doesn't like 50 shades of grey. Because it's about a abusive relationship and not BDSM.
That movie/book is just for vanilla people that think they are so wild and kinky and crazy because they bought their first pair of fluffy handcuffs.
>>
>>18206079
Yes
>>
>>18206079
>you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>18206080
Is the average girl into bdsm?
>>
>>18206085
Just notice that sweetie? Looks like its time for you to go.
>>
>>18206080
Why are women into BDSM to begin with. What's the pleasure in it?
>>
File: 1406936315745.gif (3MB, 675x380px) Image search: [Google]
1406936315745.gif
3MB, 675x380px
So I just got back from hanging out with my ex after a month of no contact besides seeing her at work a few times which I acted like she wasn't even there. Basically out of the blue texted her if she wanted to go do X at Y and she said sure. Had lots of joking, laughing and smiling. Gave her a big hug and we said our goodbyes.

When we were dating before we had 4 great dates over 10 days (a little too fast) and she went super cold after that. Basically she gave me a string of "I'm busy" and then on the day of our supposed "last" date she called and cancelled an hour before. We texted a bit but ended up sending me a text saying she didn't want it enough.

How do I not fuck it up this time? I have dated a few other girls during this time but they haven't been like her.
>>
I saw two girls waiting for the train today and found one of them cute but i didnt approach her with the excuse that she was with her friend.

My question is to both genders

How much do people care about hearing a stranger approach and talk with a girl?
>>
File: 1491001966123.jpg (556KB, 908x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1491001966123.jpg
556KB, 908x1030px
>>18206067
Be nice, dude. Women are awesome.
>>
>>18206099
You stop being such a desperate little worm. If a girl cancels an hour before on you and her explanation is "I didn't want it enough", a self-respecting man would say "Alright then, bitch, have it your way". Instead you slinked away like a little castrated bitch and RE-INVITED her out a month later. Women aren't attracted to invertebrates like you.
>>
Girls, what are some major or minor signs you give interesting guys besides the standard (eye contact/touching/preening) ones?
>>
>>18206105
>If a girl cancels an hour before on you and her explanation is "I didn't want it enough"

That wasn't her excuse. Her excuse whether true or not was that her landlord decided to throw a party and she has to oblige due to her situation with the landlord. She has told me about this on previous dates. We texted later trying to figure out another time and then she said she didn't want it enough.

I'm not even desperate. I asked her on a whim and she happened to say yes. I was expecting her to flat out say no and that would have been fine.
>>
Are there any girls who find male virgins to be cute - well at least the decent looking ones who take care of themselves - or all they all instinctively disgusted once they find out
>>
>>18206111
>Major
Asking him out.

>Minor
Hanging out with him.
>>
>>18206091
Girls like different things, ya know.
But I think it's a bigger percentage that is vanilla. Just like with men.

>>18206098
Either you like to feel submissive or dominant or little or like a pet etc etc.
Can be because of many reason.
Either it's just a preference just like you are gay or you like people with big butts etc.
But it can also be more emotional, for example it can be either issues from your past, or that you are a submissive person in your normal life so you want to be dominant in bed (or vice versa), or you like the thrill etc etc.
If it's something you are into it absolutely release more hormones and feelings and makes sex a lot more intense and fun.
I mean, you are kind of limited with vanilla sex and it can imao become boring really fast.
>>
>>18206050
Bump
>>
>>18206163
She was sexually abused as a kid, probably severely. Not worth your time, homie.
>>
>>18206126
Yes, I do.
I don't really get why the virgin thing is such a big deal. From my experience not one of my female friends have ever had something bad to say about a guy being a virgin. I get more guys being mean to other guys about.
>>
>>18206104
women are awful, if they didnt have vagoos no one would bother with them
>>
>spend free time mostly on shitposting, vidya, youtube, and porn
>5'7" who would rather look like a cute boy over being muscular and bodybuilding
>pretty asocial
Am I incompatible with women?
>>
>>18206178
yes
>>
File: 3b8.gif (924KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
3b8.gif
924KB, 500x213px
>>18206178
>5'7" who would rather look like a cute boy over being muscular and bodybuilding
>>
>>18206163
Respect her boundaries and in her own time she will me more touchy as she feels more comfortable with you.
Don't abuse her trust just because you want a hug. That will only make it more uncomfortable for her and she will push you away more.

Try to be more vocal about it instead, ask for a hug when you meet instead of just going in for one.
>>
>>18206166
bullshit
>>
>>18206178
This post is so bad i almost think its a bait post
>>
Is being a 5'7, 6 inch manlet going to give me a hard time with women who almost always want a 6 ft male to date/have sex with?
>>
>>18206210
Sorry its a hard pill to swallow, but her creepy uncle was demolishing her for years before you ever met. Literally the only explanation for a woman to act that way. I apologize for shattering your pure shy virgin fantasy, but it is what it is.
>>
>>18206229
I fucking love the people who answer their questions in their first post here
>>
>>18206235
I'm not the guy who asked that question
and you seem like somebody who only learned about women from textbooks
>>
>>18206236
If they don't answer it themselves in the post, 90% of people here can simply answer their own question if they spend 30 seconds thinking about it. Posting it is just a masturbatory, egotistical act.
>>
>>18206237
Your girlfriend was molested as well if she acts the same. Sorry bub.
>>
Guys,

For those of you who are virgins, how would you like to lose your virginity? For those of you who aren't virgins, how did you lose it? Is there anything you wish had happened differently?
>>
>>18206257
Context? Are you planning on deflowering a young lad? Describe yourself a bit.
>>
>>18206257
Lose it to someone I have feelings for.
>>
>>18206257
I'm the latter

It happened when I was 18, with a 30 yo girl. I regret nothing, she was caring, delicate, empathical, etc. etc. It was the best stuff ever and it left me fantasising about older women (though I still like the young ones as well).

Really, if it was better, the effort would be probably wasted on me then. After all there was pretty much no sex involved
>>
>>18206257
I'd like to lose it with someone I have a real connection with, preferably a girlfriends. I don't obsess over it, but I don't think I'd like to lose it in a one night stand.
>>
>>18205026
As long as they're clean I don't really care.
>>
>>18206229
I think most girls want a guy that's taller than them, but the average height of women is like 5'4. So honestly there should be plenty of women for you to date and if you have trouble finding them it's probably has more to do with your personality than your height.
>>
>>18204964
Personality.
>>
>>18206111
Postponing responsibilities just to be with him, basically spending as much time as I can with him desu
>>
>>18205888
Maybe it's stress that's fucking with you? Try to remove all stress sources and see if it works
>>
Guys, I haven't talked to my boyfriend in what feels like forever. I don't think I love him anymore, and I don't know if I should pretend like everything's fine or just break up with him.

What should I tell him next time I see him?

He hasn't tried to reach me either so...did he lose interest too? Or is he just being considerate and giving me some space?
>>
>>18206066
may....be
>>
>>18206257
Lost it at 25. She was 21 and smoking hot.

The whole experience lasted less than a minute. I couldn't finish.

She cut me off from her life after I couldn't repress my shitty nature anymore.

She remains the only girl I've ever been involved with and I still feel like a virgin
>>
>>18206467
the truth only. And don't hestitate and prolong it.

>Or is he just being considerate and giving me some space?
impossible to tell with no context, but I guess if I thought somebody needs a break from me I'd ask them first instead of just taking it for granted
>>
So I'm not sure what to do but I think the most logical thing would be to drop her.

There's this girl I'd met through a mutual friend and we'd see her at her workplace. After a month of casually stopping by with our friend she invited me solo. We ended up hanging out from 5pm-2am talking about all the bullshit we've been through. Ended up at Dave and Buster's as a sort of date. At the end of the night she tells me she likes me and I'm an idiot so I tell her something stupid. We're both recovering from shitty relationships so I'm trying to tread carefully with everything
>>
>>18206257
25 year old virgin, and I've could of "lost" it earlier but I didn't give a shit. Still don't, because there's more important things in my life, such as trying to pay off the disconnect bill for my electricity, taking care of my parents (dad's 60 and my mother has COPD and possibility cancer now too), trying to start up a small farm, take care of the animals. To answer your question though, I don't care because I'll never lose my virginity, [spoiler]because I'll probably have a heart attack/stroke/blow my fucking brains out in the summer time from the stress if nothing changes[/spoiler].
>>
>>18206485
Okay...but what do I tell him? I've only had to break up with someone once before, and the circumstances were very different.

He knows I can be a little antisocial at times, but usually he doesn't care and tries to contact me anyway.
>>
>>18206500
Continued

I end up at her house because I live out of town and was staying with a friend but he's asleep and she didn't want to call him (my phone died). She has larger clothes she sleeps in and guy's shorts so I change and she gets all touchy and I let her know I'm not trying to take advantage. We end up having sex anyways. We had sex a few more times and we always had great chemistry to where we have fun and talk after.

Well she said she is only technically on a break and what she did was wrong but that she's hoping he moved onto someone else but that I shouldn't stick around because she likely won't reject him if he comes back.

She's texting me everyday but she says we can just be friends and that I'm not allowed at her house anymore lol

I feel like pursuing her further because we really sync up and she feels it too, its just the ex that seems to be the issue.
>>
>>18206257
M, 31
My first time was my last.
It was very special. I flew from South Florida all the way to Connecticut to see her for the first time. Her parents were on vacation and we sneakily did it.. of course I felt guilty as hell. Her parents didn't even know me. We kissed, checked out each others goods, she gave me head and had to leave for work. I slept on her bed till she arrived from work later that night, felt guilty the whole time, paranoid her mom and dad would return. She arrived and ran up the stairs, I thought it was adorable.. stripped her nude and very literally kissed her from head to toe. We bathed together. She was taller than me so the water from the shower was kinda suffocating me against her chest. But I loved her sp much, none of that even mattered. We dry ourselves off, walk to her room. And I kissed her all over and ate her pussy for I dunno how long.. way long, my throat felt swolen almost after. Eventually we got to penetration, she yelled a bit, "slow down, it's my first time!" I apologized, it was my first time too, I explained.. I placed her feet on my chest and playfully sniffed them. The penetration didn't last too long really, it was short, didn't wanna hurt her, so most the night we just pretend fucked and kissed.. kinda sad really. But it was tender and nice. I was crazy about her, and although I knew we wouldn't have had many opportunities after that day, as I would return home, I thought.. there's no rush, we will marry eventually. She dumps me months later. Old news now.

My advice, love someone fully. Or stay away and love yourself.
>>
>>18206512
>What do I tell him?

"I haven't talked to you in what feels like forever. I don't think I love you anymore, and I don't know if I should pretend like everything's fine"

You phrased it just right. On the other hand, that you have so much trouble with deciding what to say tells a story of it's own. It very well may be you don't talk about your issues enough. Which of course isn't a bad reason to break up
>>
If a girl doesn't say yes the first time you ask her out, how do you know if you should eventually ask her out again and if so, when?

I'm not interested in dating women in general (and I guess I'm gray asexual) but I met 2 girls that seem to have quite some stuff in common with me and we get along, but both gave me the "im busy that week" excuse when I asked them out.
>>
>>18206523
Oh. Now I feel stupid for asking. Thanks, I think I'll tell him tonight.
>>18206236
>>18206238
I guess this happens a lot, huh.
>>
>>18206557
Don't ask her out again unless she explicitly says yes.
>>
>>18206574
So girls don't change their mind about wanting to date someone?
>>
>>18206606
98% of the time they don't. The other 2% is when they're too shy or gay to say yes, but that's obviously not the case here.
>>
>>18206653
I see, thanks
>>
How do I know when a girl orgasms?

I had some partners where it wasn't a problem at all to recognise it, but I also had one where I could never really tell. She claimed she would come several times during one PiV session (and she really enjoyed it too, so no reason not to believe it)
Are there any subtle but definite signs of a girl having an orgasm?
>>
>>18203651
Whats the best way to ask a female coworker out for drinks without coming off as weird or flirtatious? I have a coworker I get along with pretty well and always make small talk with. We go out to the same bars in our area so I wanted to invite her out to chill. Anything specifically I should besides "Hey going out to X bar tonight with some friends, would you like to join if your not busy?"
>>
File: Ill-Have-What-Shes-Having.jpg (32KB, 566x311px) Image search: [Google]
Ill-Have-What-Shes-Having.jpg
32KB, 566x311px
>>18206684
>How do I know when a girl orgasms?
You don't
>>
>>18206754
Don't sugar coat it. Just be direct so you'll get a direct answer. Don't break down, if she won't/can't come. Maybe she'll change her mind, and for now... You can still have the greatest time. Peace and good vibes to you, sir.
>>
File: doth.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
doth.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
I told this grill classmate I liked her. She said she's busy for the next few weeks but we could hang out when the semester is over.

Why didn't she just reject me outright? Should I be doing anything in the meantime? Should I be texting her? Should I leave her alone? Why did I tell her?
>>
>>18206821
Reject her too, anon, so you're tied. Believe me. She's not into you, but let's not kid ourselves. It wouldn't work and you know it. She's not the love of your life. Reject that fantasy.
>>
>>18206821

>>18206236

yet again. Guys, your greatest problem is the thoughtless void inside your skulls. With this, none of us can help here
>>
>>18206386
You probably come across as creepy.
>>
>>18206684
>Are there any subtle but definite signs of a girl having an orgasm?
Nope. Anything you think is real can easily be faked, unless the chick is a weirdo like me and starts to show a blush that looks more like a rapidly spreading allergic reaction
>>
How does cuddling feel?
>>
I sometimes think a fake orgasm is better than a real one, because the fake one means the woman likes you and wants you to feel good about yourself. My 101 autismo showerthoughts will return some day, my dear anons.
>>
>>18207039
>blushing
that's cute

>faking
no, no, just assume that she's not faking it. After alleven if I had any good reasons to doubt her sincerity I wouldn't care - it'd be spoiling her fun, not mine.

So if faking isn't an option - what should I look for?
>>
>>18207054
>that's cute
Not really, I start looking like a red and white cow. Large gross splotches of fiery red skin on my chest and arms. The first guy who ever got me close to cumming (the first and only guy ever to do so) stopped because he thought something was wrong, like he was worried I needed to go to the doctor.
>>
>>18205929
bump
>>
>>18207045
Like you wont die alone.
>>
I just went on a quasi-date with lunch with a girl I met on tinder, and it seemed like our great chemistry through text didn't match in-person.

My question is, how many of you really wait for the guy to make like a blatant move? I would assume considering that we matched and have been talking that that would be reason enough to assume we would be all flirty if the vibe was there, so since she seemed kind of awkward I was kind of reserved.

Should I have just like started out immediately with a hug and all that stuff? I tend to be reactive, like every time I've had a successful date it's been more of a "it just kind of happened naturally" which I think would theoretically be better but also be rarer, so if I'm just trying to overall improve my chances should I be a lot more forward?
>>
>>18207333
Instead of you being reactive, try letting her.
>>
>>18207368

wow actually phrasing it like that really did it for me
>>
>>18207333
>no chemistry

so you're forcing yourself to like someone you don't like?
>>
>>18203972
I've managed to trick chads for almost 3 years in college
Just stare at their eyes.
>>
what do you guys think of this?

first time i asked a girl on a date she said "what kind of date", i said "what do you mean what kind of date?" in response then she said okay and asked for a time and place.

anyway we went on that date and it went well, and i've seen her twice since then but as a casual hang rather than a date.

this time round i asked her on a date again and she said "like a date date?"

Do you think she just sees me as a friend?
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.