[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mail Order Brides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

So I'm considering seriously taking a plunge into dating eastern European women via international dating sites. And before anyone makes assumptions, I am not a social inept Weeb that diets on Doritos and Pepsi all day, living in my mom's basement. I am a pretty good looking, successful, responsible guy in my mid 30s. I have dated many American women and while I do not have a problem with them overall, I feel like eastern European woman are overall more serious about pulling their weight in a relationship, as well as many of them are absolutely stunning in terms of looks.

So does anyone have experience with any international dating, specifically with E. European girls? Any successes, horror stories, or really anything that might be of use to me before I take the plunge?

Thank in advance
>>
>I feel like eastern European woman are overall more serious about pulling their weight in a relationship
Yeah, some of them are, but you're not getting them. What kind of women do you think would look for wealthy westerners to "buy" them and support them? Your perfect waifu? No, not by a long shot. You'll be getting the shit ones, the ones who want to do nothing with their life but find a sugar daddy and spend his money.
>>
>>18199765
The thing is, we have plenty of women like that over here too. I have known many gold diggers, and have dated a few, and it becomes pretty obvious when they want my money more than me; pretty much they act like you are their dream man from the start, and pretty much throw themselves at you without really getting to know you first. I am by no means a millionaire or driving a Bentley, but I make just under 6 figures so I do get these sorts of women occasionally. Wouldn't fly with a Russian or Czech girl either.
>>
>>18199796
That anon's right though. The girls you want are not the girls who put themselves out there as mail order brides. Mail order brides are girls who have literally nothing to offer but their looks. Their families are poor, often from small, remote villages in Eastern Europe, Asian, wherever, and need money for their families. Often they've been pushed into this by their families in a desperate attempt to get money. These girls are often ones who have been brought up traditionally but yearn to live the way Western women do, and will jump at any opportunity to act like a Western women, including marrying a Western man.

If you want a woman who will 'pull their weight in a relationship,' a mail order bride is literally the opposite of what you want.
>>
>>18199932
You do have an excellent point, I've just heard culturally they are more dedicated to their husbands and maintaining the relationship than your typical western woman is. Of course there are exceptions, but it seemed like it might be an interesting avenue to take in terms of meeting the perfect (or however close to perfect one can be) woman. Thanks.
>>
>>18200363
>I've just heard culturally they are more dedicated to their husbands and maintaining the relationship than your typical western woman is.
Yeah, the ones who aren't mail order brides are. Why the fuck would anyone be 'dedicated' to a guy who literally bought them with money though?
>>
>>18200384
I use the term "mail order" because that is traditionally what these dating sites, where western men try to date woman from poorer areas of the world, but what I am talking about is actually dating, not buying a woman out of a catelog and expecting her to arrive on my doorstep in 2 to 3-weeks. More or less I would be communicating with specific woman on a dating site not too different from Match or Plenty of Fish, and then at some point traveling to Ukraine or Russia to actually meet the woman I've been chatting with, seeing where things go, if we like each other enough then I'd come back to be with them, and then if things worked out then we'd talk about marriage and whatnot.

She wouldn't be anymore obligated to date me anymore than I am to date her. And as I said, I can easily spot an overly eager gold digger or some woman who wants me simply because they want a visa or money.
>>
>>18200399
Again, these women are only doing it for the money. You can call it 'dating' if it makes you feel better, but they're not interested in YOU, they're interested in what you have to offer them - money. If anything, this is closer to a long-term sugar daddy relationship. All you're going to get out of this is being exploited if you're lucky, and heartbroken if you're not.
>>
>>18200407
Depends how good looking OP is

They might fall in love for real if he's their type
>>
>>18200399
>I can easily spot an overly eager gold digger or some woman who wants me simply because they want a visa or money.
You clearly can't if you actually think any of these women want anything other than money or a green card.
>>
>>18200410
You're just as dumb as OP.
>>
Since he's a good looking guy there's no reason to believe they wouldn't be interested him as a romantic partner as well.

I earn 6 figures USD here in Japan which is way more than the average Japanese person and I don't mind dating/marrying someone earning significantly less than me but I make it clear they need to be self sufficient or we will get a divorce. My money is mine apart from occasional gifts. All I will offer beyond that is a safety net.
>>
>>18200407
You absolutely have a valid point, but I'd like to believe that some of them are on these sites because they genuinely want to meet a man they like from abroad regardless of the perks that may come with it. I'm sure you are mostly right though.
>>
>>18200416
OP said he's a good looking, responsible guy. Why would they not be interested in him as a person as well?

They're human beings you know
>>
>>18200417
>I earn 6 figures USD here in Japan which is way more than the average Japanese person and I don't mind dating/marrying someone earning significantly less than me but I make it clear they need to be self sufficient or we will get a divorce. My money is mine apart from occasional gifts. All I will offer beyond that is a safety net.
Assuming that's what OP wants too, these girls cannot offer this. These girls are poor and are using their looks in a desperate attempt to marry their way out of poverty.
>>
>>18199748
Never done it myself, but a friend of mine did this shit with a girl from Ukraine, and she fucking LOVES him. At first when he told us about this plan all of us dug in our heels, tried to pull him out of it, figured this chick was just a whore who'd only want him for his money or put him on ice and steal his organs or some shit, but once we actually saw them together, and once I talked to her and heard about some of the shit she was getting away from, it kind of makes sense that she'd be genuinely happy to come over here.

Not saying all "mail order" girls are going to be like that, but if you pull a girl out of a bad situation, treat her right, you might get yourself a loving, genuinely grateful wife.

Might.

Still, you should 100% do all of the following:
>When you first meet her, do not do so alone.
>Do not fly to her country to meet her, bring her to wherever you are.
>SIGN A FUCKING PRENUP
>>
>>18200420
Use your brain and stop being so naive.
>>
>>18200426
All women try to use their looks to marry up tho

He needs to ask them if they have careers in their home countries at least (not just being a 'model')
>>
>>18199748
Hypergamy floats. The International solution is not effective in the long term.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opbpBEGR9po
>>
>>18200420
>>18200438
I have met hard working eastern european outside of eastern europe for what it matters... you just have to be careful to avoiding the lazy ones.
>>
>>18200432
Good to hear. From the research I've done, many of the Eastern Europe sites actually host the meetups between the foreign men and the women, and from what I can tell most of them are legit. I wouldn't just get an apartment number in Moscow that I'd go to having never been to Russia, that would just be fucking stupid. But if she'd prefer to meet me in the US I'd be more than happy to do that too, but would hate to fly one girl out here to find that she was obviously just out to marry a rich foreigner. It seems way more practical for me to have 2 to 5 prospects, meet them all in a safe, public environment, take them out to public places for dates and go from there.

But yeah, I've heard Eastern European men suck as husbands overall and many of them just want to be appreciated as much as they want to fall in love and appreciate the guy they're with. Coming from a country with a lot of shit too probably makes them appreciate it even more.

And I'd do a prenup even if I married an American woman, that is just common sense.
>>
>>18200438
You should use your brain too. Some of these women are in pretty shitty places, so money or no money, they're going to be very happy to get out. I know a girl in Lithuania who considers it a good day when none of her friends get raped or beaten by a cop. If you gave any of those girls a chance to fly to a western country, date a good guy, and get a green card, she'd jump on that dick so fast she'd get fucking whiplash, and if YOU are paying all of HER travel expenses? Shit, that's like paying someone to take a lottery ticket.

Yeah, plenty of them are just gold diggers. But they're also humans. Even if you only met because she wanted the better lifestyle, that doesn't mean nothing can come of it. Don't be naive anon. Humans are complex creatures. Sticking them in a box and labeling them almost never works.
>>
>>18200449
>He needs to ask them if they have careers in their home countries at least (not just being a 'model')
But mail order brides don't. That's the point.
>>
>>18200460
He said it was just a dating website
>>
>>18200462
He also headed the thread with the title 'Mail Order Brides'.
>>
>>18200438
If I was being naive I'd already be on a plane to Kiev. I haven't even signed up for any of the foreign dating, just lurked to see what was out there. So chill the fuck out.

Just on here to get any sort of perspective I can or hear any experiences, good or bad, from other anons.
>>
>>18200470
I had to threaten to divorce my Japanese wife to stop her from going housewife (NEET) mode on me, but things are ok now. It took time but I've convinced her of the importance of career.

Just be careful. You should make your guidelines clear early on.
>>
File: 1479803610596.png (308KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1479803610596.png
308KB, 500x502px
>>18200478
>Marrying a japanese woman
Oh jesus fucking christ anon what were you thinking?
>>
>>18200478
>Japanese wife to stop her from going housewife (NEET) mode on me
As I understand it this is a really common thing in Japan. They've still kind of got that nuclear family working-man-and-mom's-at-home kind of thing going on, though it's dying out nowadays because kids aren't fucking anymore.
>>
>>18200482
98% of people here in Japan are Japanese so it can't be helped. Also girls here are cuter than white women (maybe 10% of white girls are cute beyond 20 but how many of those are weeaboos like me?) and have nice, polite personalities with kind of conservative values. Only downside is lack of career aspirations on average due to the male/female divide here.

I'm not aware of a better alternative.
>>
>>18200494
Prime wife material is a white girl from the US, Canada, Britain, or France, politically centrist (so that she's malleable towards your ideas).

I agree that overall asian girls tend to be attractive more often, but that top 1% of white girls beat out the hotties of every other race.
>>
>>18200501
>Prime wife material
>white girl from the US, Britain

Women from these countries are totally overrated and pussy-pedestalled. Also the obesity rates are bad. Those top 1% of white girls are not interested in me unfortunately. They like macho manly guys mostly (Asian girls go for feminine guys more).

If I didn't marry a Japanese girl I might have looked for a weeaboo from some other European country. Marrying a girl from your own country means a lot of arbitrary country-specific cultural expectations to meet which is a pain in the neck.
>>
>>18200524
>Women from these countries are totally overrated and pussy-pedestalled.
Because they're the finest bitches on the planet. There's a reason if you google any variation of "beautiful woman" 90% of the top results are pretty white girls.

>Those top 1% of white girls are not interested in me unfortunately
You might be surprised. They mostly sleep with those guys because they have the confidence to actually ask these hotties out, rather than it's just them being hot. The hottest girl I ever slept with, a chick was probably a 9 or 10, ignored the hotter guys around us and talked with me, because we were both history nerds. Being attractive doesn't inherently make you a vapid cunt.
>>
>>18200537
>There's a reason if you google any variation of "beautiful woman" 90% of the top results are pretty white girls.
you don't think that the fact that you search for the results using English might have something to do about that?
>>
>>18200550
That's actually a really good point, I'll try using some other languages and alphabets and see what happens.
>>
>>18200537
> There's a reason if you google any variation of "beautiful woman" 90% of the top results are pretty white girls.

Try googling it in Chinese...

>You might be surprised. They mostly sleep with those guys because they have the confidence to actually ask these hotties out

Looking at girls from my university days on FB makes it clear how much they've aged though. Those looks fade fast. None of them look cute anymore. That middle school crush? Just looks like a typical woman now. Even with girls in STEM fields all they would ever talk about at lunch was stupid gossip and party shit so I couldn't take it anymore.
>>
>>18200537
Also I don't want to be involved with girls who sleep around so easily. Major turnoff.
>>
>>18200575
>they age
>they talk about gossip
Nigger that's just women in general, what are you worried about?

>>18200585
You're automatically assuming that hot girls automatically sleep around.
>>
>>18200432
Yep, have a cousin or something who had a mail order bride from somewhere in Asia. They've been together for several decades and are happy. It's weird how, despite her being the only mail order bride any of us have ever met, my whole family considers them the exception that proves the rule.
>>
>>18200604
I'm just saying I'm not even physically attracted to white women my age anymore (26)
>>
Most, anyway.
>>
>>18200614
Yeah but Japs and Slavs are weird about that shit, they look like they're 20 until they're 40, then the fucking day they turn 41 suddenly they look like a grandma.
>>
>>18200631
Well it depends on how much money/effort they put in.

Actually I think it's more a matter of the male/female power dynamic in Asian countries. White women don't go to such meticulous lengths to seem young and cute. Maybe they'd be cuter if they did.
>>
File: Denise2.jpg (279KB, 1635x2457px) Image search: [Google]
Denise2.jpg
279KB, 1635x2457px
>>18200648
Well in all fairness, a white trophy wife with access to enough money, with enough diligence, can look pretty god damn fantastic at 40, pic related.
>>
File: cd53af75.jpg (87KB, 600x509px) Image search: [Google]
cd53af75.jpg
87KB, 600x509px
>>18200432
>not knowing she is putting on a mask to get a free meal ticket

enjoy your divorce rape and child support extortion.
>>
>>18200778
>all women are gold diggers!
Wouldn't you be more comfortable on >>>/b/ or >>>/pol/ ?
>>
>>18200695
She looks like fine wine. Here's to 60!
>>
>>18200792
What, did he get banned from /r9k/?
>>
>>18200792
In a way they are. I mean, that's not the end all be all but it plays quite the role in attraction. Maybe because it equates to power, security, and that you got your shit together.
>>
>>18200802
People on this board seem to have a really skewed idea on what /r9k/ is. Where any other board would tell someone to fuck off back to /b/ or /pol/, you people say /r9k/ for some reason.
>>
>>18200792
all women are genetically program to be gold diggers because they want the best environment for their children and men with resources can provide that.
>>
>>18200803
>Maybe because it equates to power, security, and that you got your shit together.
Yes, and you should remember that. People often look at women's preference for rich men and forget what it means. It's not just the ability to buy a porsche, they want a man who has his shit together. It's why confidence means just as much as money to most women.
>>
>>18200808
4chan loves stereotypes. /r9k/ is disappointingly normal.
>>
>>18200811
And all men are genetically programmed to be aggressive pack oriented dickhead rapists, but how many guys are actually like that? 1 in 20? 1 in 50? Genetic programming isn't everything. Humans have a remarkable ability to ignore instincts for the sake of ideas.
>>
>>18200814
I agree to an extent but you forgot men are genetically program to be dominant. men need this dominance and aggression to provide resources for the female gold digger and her offspring. that is how attraction is tied to reproduction.
>>
>>18200822
And yet there are literally billions of happy couples in which the woman isn't a gold digger, and the man isn't a rapist. It's almost like genetic programming doesn't mean as much to an organism that can think and reason for itself.
>>
>>18200832
Unfortunately, those people tend to get paired off quickly into stable relationships, leaving us assholes and gold diggers to fight over each other.
>>
File: cuck.png (679KB, 1049x957px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
679KB, 1049x957px
>>18200832
>woman isn't a gold digger

why do house husbands get cuck'd all the time then? her true nature kicks in because the husband is not providing resources for her and looks for better providers.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html
>>
>>18200832
>It's almost like genetic programming doesn't mean as much to an organism that can think and reason for itself.
and yet there are so many threads about people wanting to fuck something
>>
>>18200849
That article hurts
>>
>>18200849
Why? Because there are bad people in the world, anon. That doesn't mean all people are that way.
>>
>>18200849
Was that artical supposed to mean anything?
>>
>>18200849
Jesus fucking christ, her husband needs to fucking pulls his dick and balls out of his ass and be a fucking man. This about as pathetic as it gets right here.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.