[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which knife to get for self defence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (15KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 250x248px
Hello adv

I want to Know what knife to get/or close range weapon for a eurocuck.

What can you recommend me
>>
>>18191505
Anything made with glorious nippon steel.
>>
>>18191508
Something specific in mind?, like a butterfly, huntsman etc- you Know what I mean :P
>>
>>18191505
90% of weapons pulled in a self defense situation are taken from the defender and used against him. If youre going to do this, OP, learn how to use it.
>>
File: large_566_BOKAKALS74BT.jpg (115KB, 700x399px) Image search: [Google]
large_566_BOKAKALS74BT.jpg
115KB, 700x399px
>>18191505
First you have to consider if you are really willing to go into knife fight. Because other blunt weapons gives your opponent a LOT of pain without much lethal damage.

However if you go for knife against lets said violent nigga, hitting him with knife will just spill a lot of blood (and probably bleeding him to death later) but he will still be able to smash your head on concrete wall before any blood loss effect even occurs to him.

And you want to use knife from hidden pocket from MINIMAL distance with attacker. This can even put you into jail for (overcommited?) self defence. If you live with rapefugees, i recommend you to adopt sprint. Hitting nigga with knife will probably put him just into greater rage.

You need type of knife which can be "activated" from one hand while in pocket. What you need is switchblade.

>>>/k/ has always thread about knives.

It doesnt have to be expensive, long, or durable. If you ever get yourself into situation where you want to use knife, remember that knife is tool to kill, not to scare your enemy away. Also you need to have muscles on your hands or you will lose your tool in grapple very quickly.

It is much better to sprint. Niggers are too lazy to run after you if you arent sexy female. Knife is really your LAST option.
>>
>>18191505
are euroslaves allowed to own real knives or will you need to buy a kitchen knife or something?
>>
>>18191518
This
>>
>>18191505
cold steel espada :^)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.