[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this autism? I bought them in japan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0747.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0747.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Is this autism?
I bought them in japan.
>>
Yes, buying them in Japan does not change that.
>>
>>18182675
If you already did buy them, might as well roll with it.

Yeah, that's autist alright. But who the fuck ain't an autist here?
>>
>>18182675
Somehow the playing cards give off the biggest autism vibe.
>>
>>18182675
No, as long as you're not a weeb faggot who identifies as an Otaku and does nothing but display their faggotry for everyone to see

I have a lot of figures myself. But I don't display them outside of my home theater. Why? Because I'm an adult with self control

Remember, as long as you enjoy your hobbies, mothing really matters. But there's always a limit
>>
File: miku.jpg (124KB, 387x750px) Image search: [Google]
miku.jpg
124KB, 387x750px
>>18182675
No, just don't parade them around and put them away if a girl enters your room.
And if somebody asks about them, just say you think they are cute and you wanted a memento instead of dropping your spaghetti about Miku
>>
>>18182675

who is that on the left and right?
>>
>>18182757
Nonweeb detected.

Normies >>>/out/ !
>>
>>18182715
I was thinking about bringing one to work and have it at my desk. We have a guy at work who sometimes wears an MLP hoodie.

But i figure that might lead to me forever being regarded as *that weabo*, so i haven't done it.
>>
>>18182768
Don't be that guy.
>>
>>18182757
>left
Chino from "is the order a rabbit?"

>right
Ika musume
>>
File: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).jpg (45KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).jpg
45KB, 500x454px
I don't know about autism, but it will sure as hell give normals a reason to brand you a weirdo and weebs a reason to judge your tastes.

You basic bitch.
>>
>>18182793
Hey, everyone starts basic.
>>
>>18182793
Also, there was a Kotobukiya spice and wolf figure in a box, but i didn't buy it, because it was kind of expensive.

But now i regret that.
>>
>>18182675
yea but it's okay
>>
>>18182675
Who cares?
Your friends won't cringe over you unless they are assholes to begin with.
Just put them in a box when you bring a girl home for a date.
There are people who collect freaking coins, we live in the age of 3D printing hipsters that call their creations art while they will never reach the quality and are an eyecatcher like some figures.
Ofc lewd ones are a different story though.
>>
>>18182675
Hotglue them
>>
>>18182675
I like em
>>
Fuck these people, OP. I'm going to be doing the same when my condo finalizes. Enjoy your life. If people don't like how you live tough shit. Find someone that supports you.
>>
>>18182701

I bet only a small fraction of 4chan is truly autistic (read: temper tantrums and stimming behaviors). Around here, you get a few nerdy interests and wham you're "autistic"
>>
>>18182675
I had some figures from One Piece, and I threw them away today.

Not because I felt I had to "grow up". I still watch the anime. I just didn't feel like I needed these figures.

I still have a figure from another anime, but I have a bit more attachment to that one, and it's a nice decoration as well.
>>
File: 04.jpg (165KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
165KB, 1200x800px
>>18183172
>didn't feel like I needed

I think I prefer plushies myself
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.